WWE: The Never Ending Story

OrtonRKO

user posted image

WWE Velocity

The Fatal Four Way

Undertaker delievers some even bigger blows then clotheslines Christian to the outside of the ring!!! Undertaker goes out after him.... Angle and Booker are still battling it out in the ring as Angle tosses Booker into the ropes as he comes flying back into a Sleeper hold from Angle! Undertaker then got met with a few punches from Christian as he came out. Christian then tossed Undertaker into the steel steps as Taker crashed into them. Christian then pulled Taker back up and whiped him back into the steps. Meanwhile in the ring Booker T and Angle were still battling it out. Angle went for the ANGLE SLAM BUT BOOKER SLIPS off!!! Booker T goes for the Book END! But Angle elbows him in the back of the head. Angle then gets around infront of Booker T.....BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! Angle pulls his straps down on the top of his wrestling gear and yells to the fan as he pins Booker T 1----2--- KICK OUT BY BOOKER T!!! Christian and Undertaker are now beating the crap out of each other on the outside as NOW ANGLE AND BOOKER T GO OUTSIDE. Angle goes to help Christian as they both stomp away on Undertaker. Angle then picks up Undertaker.....ANGLE SLAM THREW THE ANNOUCERS TABLE!!! UNDERTAKER IS DOOOOWN!!! Angle gives out a big Wooooooooo! as he turns RIGHT INTO A CLOTHESLINE FROM CAPTAIN CHARISMA!!! Booker T was then outside as he began to stomp away on Angle on the outside as Christian helped him. Booker then pulled up Angle as Angle went for a clothesline but Booker ducked and picked up Angle for a back body drop on the outside! Booker pulled Angle back up and delievered some blows to the head. Christian then stomped away on a knocked out Undertaker some more. Angle revived himself as he and Booker T went into the crowd!!! They brawled on the outside as the referee went over to check on them Undertaker started to get up but Christian has a chair!!! Taker got up and WHAAAAAAACK! RIGHT INTO THE SKULL OF THE UNDERTAKER!! Christian pulled Taker up and whipped him into the ring. Angle and Booker are deep in the crowd now still duking it out with each deleivering blow after blow.....Christian then pulls up the Undertaker in the ring...UNPRETTIER!!! CONNECTS!! Christian pins him as the ref sees it and quickly counts 1-----2-----3!!! CHRISTIAN ADVANCES!!! Angle and Booker T both look back and are stunned! CHRISTIAN WILL FACE JOHN CENA AT JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!! Christian got up and celebrated walking back up the ramp!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

WWE Sunday Night Heat Preview

-Garrison Cade vs. Simon Dean

Two young stars in the WWE get a shot to make a name for them selves as Simon Dean will take on Garrison Cade. Can Cade pull off a upset or will Simon Dean prove he is the real deal.

-Val Venis vs. Robert Conway

A very good match-up here as Val Venis will take on La Resistance member Robert Conway. Conway looked very impressive in the European battle royal and almost beat Chris Masters to be the champion, but Val Venis is an experienced veteran and we'll see if he can beat Robert Conway.

-Victoria vs. Christy Hemme

Two friends backstage will engage in a friendly bout here as two WWE Women stars Christy Hemme will battle with Victoria!

didn't i see this diary on the EWR Clinic?

and by the way great diary, but try to create your own storyline because the WWE one is really bad. like WCW said it's not the storylines that are bad, but good wrestlers like chris jericho are being left out by the WWE, that doesn't mean that you have to leave him out.

user posted image

WWE Sunday Night Heat

The New WWE European Champion

WWE Sunday Night Heat kicks off with the new WWE European Champion Chris Masters! Masters comes out posing on the ramp with his newly won title around his waist. Masters makes his way down to the ring being booed by the fans as he makes his way into the ring and grabs a mic.

Chris Masters: How can you people boo your WWE European Champion? I mean c'mon now...I am the Masterpiece after all. I went in on RAW and defeated 9 other men in an over the top battle royal match. I proved that I am a worthy champion right before your very eyes and yoo boo me still? You know what I dont give a damn what you fans think. But tonight, I've came out here to give one lucky WWE Superstar the very first oppritunity to take me, the Masterpiece on. I will put this WWE European Title on the line and also my undefeated streak. So any WWE Superstar....show me what ya got...be a man and accept my challenge!

69%

Challenge Accepted

After a few moments, Hardcore Holly's music hits as out walks Hardcore Holly to a nice pop from the crowd.

Hardcore Holly: Your a pretty cocky kid aren't ya? First ya come out here and show off your European Title and your undefeated streak well ya know what kid. Im the Big Shot around here! You want that title and streak to end quickly then you found the right man, right here! Tonight, Chris Masters and Hardcore Holly for the WWE European Championship, and ya know what kid....IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!

Holly just stares down Masters as tonight we got a title match!

72%

Simon Dean vs. Garrison Cade

The opening match tonight features Garrison Cade taking on Simon Dean! Cade made his way down to the ring first getting a nice pop from the crowd s he awaited the arrival of Simon Dean. As Dean's music finally hit and he got booed. We are ready to start this match-up between the two! Cade and Dean lock up to start off the match. Simon got Cade into a side head lock but Cade reversed whipping Dean into the ropes and Cade nails a drop kick to Dean! Cade then got up and ran into the ropes and hit an elbow drop right on Simon Dean! The fans started to really get behind Cade in the early going as he came out electric hitting many moves on Simon Dean. Simon Dean battled back though as he and Cade exchanged some punches. Simon then kicked Cade and hit a Body Slam on him. Dean took control of the match in the end here as he then went to the second rope and hit a leg drop onto Cade! In the end of this one, Simon Dean nailed the Spin Doctor! 1---2---3! Dean picks up the victory!

WINNER: Simon Dean by Spin Doctor

Triple H and Flair vs Hogan and Batista!

These two lock horns to start the match as Batista gets the upper hand of the lock up as he gets behind HHH and suplexs him! Batista then stomped away on HHH making it hurt as the crowd was electric now! The match continued on as HHH then got the upper hand as he and Ric Flair double teamed Batista! Hogan couldn't do anything about it but Batista finally battled back on Flair and HHH taking on there double team. All three men were down in the ring after a viscious double clothesline from Batista! Batista crawled to his corner and GOT THE HOT TAG TO HOGAN! Hogan got in as HHH and Flair both looked at him in fear and backed away a little as both Flair and HHH started punching Hogan....BUT HE'S HULKING UP....THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO NOW AS HOGAN JUST POINTS AT THEM AND YELLS "YOOOOOOOOOU!" he then takes Flair and HHH by there heads and slams them together, HHH hops up first and is met with a big boot that knocks him down. Then Flair is met with one as Flair does his famous flop!!! HHH gets back up and is met with yet another big boot!!! HERE IT IS LEG DROP OF DOOOOOOOM! CONNNNNECTS! Hogan goes for the pin BUT WAIT EDGE HITS THE RING! EDGE KICKS HOGAN IN THE BACK AND THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL...... Batista gets in....SPEAR BY EDGE!!! Edge is cleaning house now as he is stomping the hell out of Batista...Flair and HHH get back up and they take it to Hogan as HHH picks up Hogan and Pedigree's him!!! Flair then goes down and locks on the Figure Four on Hogan!!! Batista is still being stomped on by HHH and Edge as now HHH pulls Batista up and a PEDIGREEEEEEE!!! HHH, Flair, and Edge stand in the ring after this viscious beating smiling at what they have done!!!!

user posted image

WWE Raw Preview

-Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Romeo

Both members of tag teams will now go at it in one on one action as Bubba Ray Dudley will take on Romeo of the Heart Throbs. If Romeo can pick up the victory it will certainly help the Heart Throbs out big time but he's got a big task at hand in Bubba Ray.

-WWE European Title Match: Chris Masters vs. Val Venis

Masters succesfully defended the title in his first match defending it on Sunday Night Heat against Hardcore Holly and now former European champion Val Venis will step into the ring and battle Masters for the title. Masters is also still undefeated in the WWE. We'll see if Venis can stop that streak too.

-Kane vs. Tyson Tomko vs. Carlito vs. Rob Van Dam #1 Contendership to the Intercontinental Title

The winner of this will get a shot at the WWE Intercontinental Champion whether it be Chris Jericho or Shelton Benjamin. Tomko and Kane have been going at it and RVD coming off that tough loss to Edge at Backlash. We'll see which one of these men lifes will change with a big win here.

-WWE Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho

The WWE Intercontinental Title is on the line as Benjamin will once again duke it out with Chris Jericho. The man who he won the title from 7 months ago. Can Jericho pull off the upset though and get the win over Benjamin?

-MAIN EVENT: Triple H, Edge, and Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan, Batista, and Shawn Michaels

A 6 man tag team match for RAW's main event as some WWE legends will take part in this match. This should be a match-up for the ages as these 6 will duke it out. Who will win this one??? Find out on RAW!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay here guys...kinda getting bored with this but who isnt getting bored with the WWE? Thus, im going to fight through this and continue on more and see if I can make this product interesting again...

• 1 year later...