From OVW To WWE

this is my first diary so I don't expect it to be all that good....

Meeting Linda McMahon

Linda McMahon is in her office behind a desk. She gets a call from her secretary and presses a holds a button on her telephone.

Linda McMahon: what is it?

Secretary: Pat Patterson is here to see you with Larry McBlane.

Linda McMahon: let them in.

She takes her finger off the button and soon Pat Paterson and a young man walk in through the office door. They sit down and begin to speak

Pat Patterson: Hello Linda.

Linda McMahon: Hello Pat, how is OVW going?

Pat Patterson: It's going good, infact Larry McBlane here I think should be promoted to the WWE roster. He has been able to make nice crowd reactions and I could deffinetly see him working with the WWE roster.

Linda McMahon: ahh yes, Larry McBlane, I have heard lots. Are you as good as they say they?

Larry McBlane (me): Well I hope so.

Pat Patterson: he's quite the technical wrestler, he has been with OVW for a little over a year.

Linda: hmm, what has head of talent relations said?

Pat Patterson: he has had a short conversation with the head of talent relations, and he has said Larry would make a great worker for Smackdown.

Linda: Well it just so happens I have a contract for Larry, 12 months for $18,000 a month.

Linda McMahon takes out a clipboard from a tray on her desk. She hands it to Larry McBlane. Larry McBlane reads it as Pat Patterson and Linda ingauge in conversation, but Larry isn't listening to any of it.

Larry McBlane finishes reading the contract and he signs his name at the bottem, then hands it back to Linda.

Linda: Well it's great to have you Larry, This thursday you will get to meet the Smackdown roster, do you know any of them?

Larry: Well, I am friends with Brock Lesnar and Paul London, as well as I have done training with Chris Jericho. I and John Layfeild have had our problems though.

Linda: Well to be safe, just stay away from John. And seeing as how you've been trained by Chris Jericho I will expect some greatness from you.

Pat Patterson: Well thank you for your time Mrs. McMahon.

Linda and Pat Patterson shake hands, then Linda shakes hands with Larry McBlane.

Larry McBlane: I know this is none of my business, but I think it would greatly benefit WWE if you were to hire Ron Killings and LuFisto, they are friends of mine, and very good workers. I'm sure they would be happy to go to OVW for a while.

Linda McMahon: Well thank you, I will look them up.

Larry McBlane: No problem.

Larry and Pat Patterson then leave the office

WWE Roster

Main Eventers

Batista (face)

Chris Benoit (face)

Chris Jericho (face)

Shawn Michaels (face)

Triple H (heel)

Eddie Guerrero (face)

The Undertaker (face)

John Bradshaw Layfield (heel)

Kurt Angle (heel)

Upper Midcards

Kane (face)

Lita (face)

Christian (heel)

Edge (heel)

Randy Orton (heel)

Trish Stratus (heel)

Booker T (heel)

Big Show (face)

John Cena (face)

Rey Mysterio (face)

Rob Van Dam(face)

Midcards

Eugene Dinsmore (face)

Matt Hardy (face)

Rhyno (face)

Rosey (face)

Shelton Benjamin (face)

Tajiri (face)

The Hurricane (face)

Victoria (face)

William Regal (face)

Gene Snitsky (heel)

Mark Henry (heel)

Maven (heel)

Molly Holly (heel)

Muhammed Hassan (heel)

Robert Conway (heel)

Simon Dean (heel)

Sylvain Grenier (heel)

Tyson Tomko (heel)

Al Snow (face)

Hardcore Holly (face)

Psychosis (face)

Scotty 2 Hotty (face)

Carlito Carribean Cool (face)

Charlie Haas (tweener)

Mark Jindrak (tweener)

Bubba Ray Dudley (heel)

Chavo Guerrero (heel)

Danny Basham (heel)

Doug Basham (heel)

D-Von Dudley (hee)

John Heidenreich (heel)

Kenzo Suzuki (heel)

Luther Reigns (heel)

Orlando Jordan (heel)

Rene Dupree (heel)

Spike Dudley (heel)

Managers

Stacy Keibler (face) Managing: None

Ric Flair (heel) Managing: Triple H (heel)

Jim Cornette (face) Managing: None

Miss Jackie (face) Managing: None

Torrie Wilson (face) Managing: None

Paul Heyman (heel) Managing: None

Dawn Marie (heel) Managing: None

Non-Wrestlers

Mick Foley (face)

Steve Austin (face)

Eric Bischoff (tweener)

Jerry Lawler (heel)

Mike Sanders (heel)

Shane McMahon (face)

Stephanie McMahon (face)

Brock Lesnar (heel)

Vince McMahon (heel)

Diva's

Lita (face)

Stacy Keibler (face)

Victoria (face)

Molly Holly (heel)

Trish Status (heel)

Miss Jackie (face)

Stephanie McMahon (face)

Torrie Wilson (face)

Dawn Marie (heel)

Ohio Valley Wrestling

Booker: Pat Patterson

Aron Stevens

Akio

Alexis Laree

Alicia Webb

Angel Williams

Antonio Thomas

Beth Pheonix

Billy Kidman

Blaster Lashley

Brent Albright

Brian Black

Brian Curlucchi

Candice Michelle

Chad Toland

Chet Jablonski

Chilly Willy

Chris Cage

Chris Masters

Christopher Nowinski

Christy Hemme

Daniel Pudder

Danny Inferno

Dean Jabloski

Derrick Neikirk

Deuce Shade

Franky Kazarian

Funaki

Garrison Cade

Greg Goothuis

Hiroko

Ivory

Jesus Aguilera

Jillian Hall

Jimmy Snuka

Joey Mathews

Johnny Jeter

Johnny Nitro

Johnny Swinger

Johnathan Coachman

Joy Giovanni

Justice Smith

Ken Anderson

Ken Doane

Khosrow Daivari

Mac Johnson

Maria Kanellis

Marty Jannetty

Marty Wright

Matt Cappotelli

Matt Morgan

Melina Perez

Michelle McCool

Mike Hettinga

Mike Mondo

Mike Shane

Mike Taylor

Nick Mitchell

Nunzio

Paul Birchall

Rochelle Loewen

Romeo Roselli

Ryan Reeves

Seven

Shannon Moore

Steve Lewington

Steven Richards

Tank Toland

Theodore Long

Todd Shane

Tony Straddlin

Val Venis

Viscera

TV Shows

RAW - Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler - Spike TV - Monday - Primetime

Heat - Simon Inoki and Mike Sanders - Fox - Sunday - Late Evening

Smackdown! - Tazz and Michael Cole - UPN - Thursday - Primtime

Velocity - Joey Styles and Alicia Webb - Fox - Saturday - Late Evening

Edited by WhiteCanadianKid

Guest Greg2511

I like it, its more original than most although i have seen this done before, just no where near as often...but i personally think the whole "suggesting" other workers to Linda when ur an unknown is fairly unrealistic. other than that good work. Looking forward to seeing the rest of ur work.

Question though: Is this a TEW game, or a WreSpi?

user posted image

From Wrestling-Heat.com

Ohio Valley Wrestling booker, Pat Patterson today announced a few new signings. They are as follows:

Amanda Shae

LuFisto

Austin Lee

Johnny C

There is a rumour that WWE is in the process of signing Ron Killings. Possibly changing his name to K-Kwik and giving him a new gimmick.

WWE has signed written contract to former OVW worker, Larry McBlane, and is said to be debuting next Smackdown!

Wrestling-Heat got tip-off that Matt Hardy and Edge have resently been argueing backstage of RAW, problem concerning WWE Diva, Lita.

I like it, its more original than most although i have seen this done before, just no where near as often...but i personally think the whole "suggesting" other workers to Linda when ur an unknown is fairly unrealistic. other than that good work. Looking forward to seeing the rest of ur work.

Question though: Is this a TEW game, or a WreSpi?

user posted image

Sunday, May 1st, 2005

Detroit, Michigan

Attendance: 7536 people

Molly Holly VS Victoria

Both diva's are already in the ring. The bell rings and they lock up in the middle of the ring. Victoria hits a punch to the gut and irish whips Molly into the ropes. Molly comes back from the ropes and dodges a clothesline, bounces off the ropes, and hits a bulldog on Victoria. Molly Holly hits a few stomps on Victoria before pulled away from the ref. Victoria slowly gets to her feet and is kicked in the gut and set up for a DDT, but is reversed into a suplex and pin. the referee makes a quick 2 count. Molly and Victoria are both up to their feet quickly and Molly gets whiped into the turnbuckle. Victoria hits a backhand chop to the stomach of Molly.

Mike Sanders: wow! I think they heard that all the way in Mexico!

Victoria and Molly Holly lock up center of the ring, Victoria hits a fireman's carry then applys a rear naked chokelock. The ref eventually makes Victoria break the hold, and Molly rolls out of the ring. and grabs a chair that is at ringside and she folds it up as the crowd begins to boo. Victoria has her eyes locked on Molly as she slides into the ring, but keeps her distance. The referee tries to take the chair away but gets shoved aside. Victoria uses the distraction as a chance to attack. Molly Holly swings and misses a chairshot, then turns around and is slapped across the face. The crowd makes some cheers for Victoria. Molly drops the chair and gets face to face with Victoria. Molly Holly pretends to turn away but then hits a sucker punch to the temple of Victoria. Molly Holly grabs the chair and looks down at Victoria who is lieing on her stomach. Molly holds the chair above her head and the referee is back up and the first thing he sees is Victoria down and Molly with chair in hands, so he calls for the bell. Molly looks viciously at the referee and argues with him, yelling and screaming. The referee gestures that she used the chair. Then Molly Holly suddenly slams the referee with the chair. Molly drops the chair as her music hits and she walks out of the ring and up the ramp as Heat fades to commercials.

Overall: 70%

Crowd: 75%

Quality: 61%

~Commerical Break~

Simon System

Heat comes back from commercial and Simon Dean's music hits as he comes out. Simon Dean has a duffle bag with him that he carries down to the ring. He slides under the bottem rope and gets a mic from a staff worker. He opens the duffle bag up and takes out a container of some weight loss pills.

Simon Dean: "Hello everyone, as you all know, I am the creater of the patented Simon System! I look around here and you know what I see in this crowd? Alot of overweight sad people. With my"

The crowd lets out a loud boo that drowns out Simon's voice. Simon wait for them to calm down and begins to speak again.

Simon Dean: "With my product you can have the slim, sexy body's you've always wanted. Remember people, with the Simon System it's not hard to lose it all! you can do it! Now I see lots of fatty people backstage in the locker room. One person in particular I see that could trim the wait is Matt Hardy. Matt, with the Simon System you can be a lightweight in no time. You will be impressing the girls in no time! God knows you need it!"

Just then Matt Hardy's enterance music hits and the fans starts to cheer. Matt Hardy comes out and walks halfway down the ramp and the music cuts as Simon begins to speak.

Simon Dean: "Matt, I know your kind, sad, depressed, just dreaming about having that fit perfect body. Well Matt, Simon System is here for you! Don't wait! within a week I garentee noticeable results!"

Matt Hardy is saying some stuff but cannot be heard, The camera just sees his mouth moving.

Simon Dean: "Now I know you don't mean what you're saying Matt, just climb on up in here and take a free sample, I'm sure after you try it you will want more!

Matt Hardy bobs his head up and down. He climbs into the ring and holds his hand out to Simon. Simon gives Matt the container of pills and Matt looks at it, he says some things that aren't heard.

Simon Dean: "Yes, garenteed results Matt!"

Matt Hardy looks at the label on the container then suddenly tosses it in the air toward Simon, and Simon tries to catch it. Matt Hard then sucker punches Simon Dean to the ground.

Overall: 63%

Matt Hardy VS Simon Dean

Matt hardy takes his shirt off and throws it to ringside as the bell rings to start the match. Matt Hardy picks up Simon Dean and tosses him to the turnbuckle. Matt Hardy hits a hard chop the chest. Simon Dean holds his chest in pain. Matt whips Simon Dean to the opposite turnbuckle. Simon slams into the turnbuckle and walks into a dropkick by Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy tries to pick up Simon but is taken down by a headlock takedown. Simon Dean smiles and poses his muscles. Matt Hard gets up and slaps Simon across the face. Matt Hardy whips Simon into the ropes and leans down, then throws Simon Dean over his shoulders. Simon Dean holds his back as he slowly gets up by holding the ropes. Matt Hardy signals for the Twist Of Fate and the crowd goes wild. Simon Dean turns around and gets kicked in the stomach by Matt Hardy. Matt sets up the Twist Of Face, he twists around.. but then gets pushes away. Simon Dean then connects with a Kryptonite Krunch and goes for the pinfall. 1....2....3. Simon Dean gets up and poses. Matt Hardy is on his knees and he can't believe it, he yells at the ref. Matt Hardy then gets up and grabs Simon by the shoulder and turns him around. Matt kicks Dean in the stomach and hits the Twist Of Fate. Matt Hardy's music plays as he leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. Matt Hardy poses for his fans as the camera fades to black and goes to commericals.

Overall: 77%

Crowd: 68%

Quality: 86%

Simon Dean gained overness

~Commerical Break~

Justice Leauge VS La Resistance

La Resistance are in the ring waiting and Hurricane's music hits and The Justice Leauge come out. They do a few poses before they get into the ring. They climb the turnbuckles and pose for the crowd one last time before they get ready for the match. The bell rings and it starts out with Grenier and Hurricane. Hurricane hits a flying neckbreaker on Grenier and applys a headlock. Grenier powers out of it and whips Hurricane into the ropes. Hurricane bounces back and hits a flying clothesline. Hurricane goes for the pin, the ref counts a 2 count. Grenier gets thrown into the corner by Hurricane. Hurricane climbs to the second rope and starts hitting punches on Grenier. 1....2....3.....4.....5....6 Grenier then reverses with a spinebuster on Hurricane. Grenier and Hurricane as both down on the ground and slowly making their way to their partners. They both tag in at the same time and Conway and Rosey run at eachother. Rosey hits a clothesline on Rob Conway. Conway gets back up and dropkicks Rosey. Conway climbs to the top rope and attempts an elbow drop.

Rosey rolls out of the way causing Conway to slam the mat hard. Rosey gets to his feet at the same time as Conway. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Rosey locks in an arm wrench. He applys more presure and Conway slowly inches towards the ropes. Conway reverses the move into a full nelson. The ref checks on Rosey who choses not to give up. Rosey powers out of the full nelson and whips Conway into into the corner with Hurricane. Rosey tags out to Hurricane. Rosey whips Conway into a turnbuckle then whips Hurricane into the same corner, who hits a hard clothesline on Conway. Conway and Hurricane back away from the turnbuckle and Hurricane hits a dropkick. Hurricane picks up Conway and gets hit with a suplex. Conway makes the tag to Sylvain Grenier. Sylvain stomps on Hurricane, then picks him up. Hurricane pushes Grenier into the ropes. Sylvain bounces backwards off the ropes and Hurricane rolls him up. Grenier rolls through it though and grabs a hold of the tights. Conway and Rosey both get into the ring and Conway lands a flying clothesline on Rosey as the referee makes the 3 count. La Resistance are announced the winner and they leave the ring. They celebrate their victory and leave for the backstage as the Justice League are in the ring.

Crowd: 69%

Quality: 72%

~Commericial Break~

Muhammed Hassan VS Eugene Dinsmore

Sunday Night Heat returns from commericals and Eugene's music plays. Eugene Dinsmore comes out and the makes his way to the ring making high fives with the fans along the way. He gets in the ring and makes a few poses before his music stops and Muhammed Hassan's music starts to play. Muhammed comes out and yells at a few ringside fans then gets into the ring. They both get ready before the bell rings. Eugene has his back turned and seems to be doing some poses for ringside fans. Muhammed tackles him into the corner and starts to repeatedly hits him with right hands to the temple. He whips him into the ropes and catches him in a power slam and gets a fast two count. Hassan picks up Eugene, Eugene is able to land a quick snap suplex and they are both down. Eugene and Muhammed get to their feet and lock up center of the ring. Eugene is caught in a headlock. Hassan tightens the hold in the center of the ring. Eugene then hits a backdrop and they both get to their feet. Muhammed and Eugene stand opposite of eachother just staring for a moment. Hassan holds out his hand. Eugene looks around at the fans while chewing his finger nails. The fans are yelling "no" but Eugene chooses to shake his hand. Muhammed pulls Eugene close and slam his Modified STO and then makes the pin. The ref makes the three count. Muhammed's music plays as he gets up and his arm is held up by the ref. Muhammed looks down at Eugene who is spread eagled on the canvas. Muhammed leaves the ring and grabs a chair. The crowd lets out a loud boo and he slides back into the ring. Eugene is getting up with help of the ropes. He turns around and gets planted on the head with a vicious chairshot. The referee grabs the chair and yells at Muhammed. Muhammed Hassan just stares at Eugene and leaves the ring.

Simon Inoki: That was completely uncalled for! Eugene didn't do anything!

Mike Sanders: Don't change that channel people! up next, the main event! Hardcore bout between Gene Snitsky and Rhyno!

Crowd: 72%

Quality: 66%

~Commerical Break~

Main Event

Gene Snitsky VS Rhyno

Hardcore Rules

Rhyno's music plays as he comes out to the ring. Rhyno makes climbs the turnbuckles and slams his chest with his fists. Rhyno's music cuts and changes to Gene Snitsky's enterance. Snitsky walks out to the ring and looks at Rhyno. The bell rings and Rhyno and Gene Snitsky take turns hitting eachother with right hands. Rhyno irish whips Gene to the ropes. Gene runs back and ges clobbered with a HARD clothesline. Gene Snitsky gets back up and scoop slams Rhyno then hits a few stomps. Snitsky leaves the ring and lifts the apron. Gene takes out a stop sign and slides it in the ring. He reaches back under the ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up outside the ring. Then slides back into the ring. Snitsky picks up the stop sign. Rhyno and Gene circle eachother. Gene makes the first attemt to attack but Rhyno sneaks out of it and hits a toe kick causing Snitsky to drop the sign. Rhyno puts Gene in DDT position over the chair and throws his head back to get his hair out of hise face. Snitsky then picks up Rhyno and hits a spinebuster onto the sign. Rhyno rolls around holding his back. Gene Snitsky picks up Rhyno and whips him into the ropes. Gene leans down but Rhyno kicks Gene in the face. Gene turns back to Rhyno and Rhyno connects with the lou thez press and hits Gene with mutiple hits the head with both fists. Rhyno gets into the corner and signals for the Gore. Snitsky gets to his feet and turns around as Rhyno runs towards. Gene moves out of the way and throws Rhyno's into the turnbuckle. Rhyno's shoulder slams HARD into the post and Gene Snitsky rolls him up and gets a three count. Rhyno rolls around holding his shoulder. Gene Snitsky leaves the ring and folds up the table and slides it into the ring. He sets it up in the ring and turns to the hurt Rhyno. He picks him up and sets him up for a finishing move. Gene Snitsky connects a Pump Handle Slam onto the table. The crowd boo's as Gene Snitsky laughs out loud. He leaves the ring and the show fades to black and the show is over.

Overall: 68%

Crowd: 69%

Quality: 66%

Sunday Night Summary:

Victoria defeats Molly Holly via Disqualification - Overall: 70%

Interview with Simon Dean - Overall: 63%

Simon Dean defeats Matt Hardy via Pinfall - Overall: 77%

La Resistance defeat Justice Leauge via Cheating Pinfall - Overall: 70%

Muhammed Hassan defeats Eugene Dinsmore via Pinfall - Overall: 70%

Gene Snitsky defeats Rhyno via Pinfall - Overall: 68%

Overall Rating: 69%

TV Rating: 4.77

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

A good show and I like the fact that Simon Dean, Hassan and Snitsky all won, hopefully we can see pushes for all 3 of them in the future!

Larry McBlane's Stats

Male, 19, Lightweight, Canadian

Overness: 60

Brawl: 31

Speed: 25

Technical: 73

Charisma: 75

Speaks: Yes

High Spots: yes

Superstar Look: yes

Announcer: yes

Shooting Ability: no

Diva: no

Booker: no

Fonz Factor: no

Menacing: no

Trainer: no

Position: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Obsessed Fan

Disposition: Heel

Contract: Written, 12 months, $18,000/Month

Primary Finisher: Larry-It Spear

Secondary Finisher: Larry-It Spear

(Larry-It Spear is a Lariot Spear)

Relationships:

John Bradshaw Layfield -> Dislike

Necro Butcher -> Dislike

Brock Lesnar -> Friendship

LuFisto -> Friendship

Paul London -> Friendship

Ron Killings -> Friendship

Scott Steiner -> Hate

Chris Jericho -> Loyalty

(and more to come)

user posted image

From Wrestling-Heat.com

May 2, 2005

WWE to fire Gene Snitsky? WWE is said to be very upset with Gene Snitsky after he was working far too stiffly on the last recording of Sunday Night Heat. NWA:TNA owner Dixie Carter has already offered Gene Snitsky a contract if he were to be fired.

WWE hiring Jeff Hardy!?! Wrestling-Heat has got the scoop that Jeff Hardy has been approched several times by WWE road agents with a 2 year contract offer. Keep your eyes peeled for Jeff Hardy on WWE!

Many Independent workers say they have been offered open contracts to WWE RAW and Smackdown! These wrestlers include Mike Tyson, Randy Savage, Jeff Jarrett, and Christopher Daniels. Watch out! You could be seeing any of these workers on the next taping of RAW or Smackdown!

Guest strongarm85

Raw's Booked Matches

Rhyno VS Tyson Tomko

La Resistance VS Regal and Tajiri [World Tag Team]

Trish Stratus VS Victoria [WWE Women's]

Christian VS Matt Hardy

Randy Orton VS Chris Benoit

Shawn Michaels VS Edge

Predictions? :)

Strongarm, I appreciate it, but could you refrain from bumping :P

user posted image

Monday, May 2nd, 2005

Detroit, Michigan

Attendence: 7529 people

WWE RAW opening credits start the show, then the screaming fans as the opening pyro is set off.

J.R.: Hello everyone, were recording live from Detroit, Michigan and this is going to be one hell of a night!

King: It sure is! the show has just begun and we have word that tonight, we will be seeing Randy Orton face off against Chris Benoit!!

Tyson Tomko VS Rhyno

Tyson Tomko's enterance music plays and Tomko is seen walking to the ring

J.R.: where's Christian?

King: Don't you think Tyson Tomko can be in a match on his own J.R.? you always assume the worst of people!

J.R.: Well Tomko is usually with Christian.

King: We know who he's usually with, you think he can't win a match with resorting to cheating?

J.R.: thats not what I was saying...

King: You were thinking it.

The ring announcer calls out Tyson's name and weight as he enters the ring. Tyson stands in the corner and awaits his opponent. When Tomko's music slowly lowers Rhyno's music begins. Rhyno comes out of the back and his chest is strapped in bandages.

King: Those bandages on him from his match last night against Gene Snitsky.

A replay is shown of Sunday Night Heat where Rhyno gets pump handle slammed into the table. Rhyno gets into the ring and gets on the turnbuckles and raises his fists in the air. Before the Rhyno gets down from the turnbuckle Tyson launches at him and hits a big shoulder tackle to Rhyno's back, then the bell rings as Rhyno falls off the second rope. Tyson begins stomping on Rhyno's chest.

J.R.: Tyson going after those hurt ribs of Rhyno! that is just plain cheap!

King: It gets the job done J.R.!

Tyson waits for Rhyno to get up and he kicks him int he stomach and tries to go for a suplex, but Rhyno seems to be preventing himself from being lifted. Rhyno then reverses it with his own suplex. Tomko and Rhyno get to their feet and lock up center of the ring. Rhyno irish whips Tomko in to the ropes and hits an arm drag. Another arm drag, and another, then Tyson gets up and backs away from Rhyno.

J.R.: Rhyno keeping the offence high and trying to keep Tomko down for as much as possible.

Tomko charges at Rhyno but gets thrown over the top rope. Tomko lands on his hands and knees.

King: Now that was cheap!

J.R.: Oh please! that was great defence shown by Rhyno.

King: You would say that.

Tomko walks up the steps and gets back into the ring. Rhyno and Tomko lock up. Tomko trips Rhyno, then hooks his arms around his legs and tosses him to the turnbuckle. Rhyno's head hits the turnbuckle and he falls back down. Tyson gets up and grabs Rhyno by the hair to the turnbuckle and sits him up. Tomko holds the ropes and stomps away on Rhyno's lowe body.

J.R.: again with those hits to the hurt ribs!

the ref pulls Tyson away and brings him to the center of the ring and gives him a lecture. Rhyno gets himself up and is leaning down holding his hurt ribs. The ref lets go of Tomko, Tomko walks slowly towards Rhyno. Rhyno suddenly charges and ducks a clothesline by Tomko, bounces off the ropes and hits the Gore then pins. the ref makes a three count and Rhyno gets up and the crowd cheers. Rhyno gets on a turnbuckle and holds his arms up in victory. The ring announcer makes the call that Rhyno is the winner. Tomko gets to his feet and looks at Rhyno. The ref holds back Tyson and starts yelling at him. Tomko shoves the ref out of the way and when Rhyno gets down off the turnbuckle and turns around he gets slammed in the face with a big boot by Tomko. Tyson Tomko looks down at Rhyno for a moment and then exits the ring. He walks up the ramp backwards with his arms in the air as the crowd boo's.

J.R.: What was that for?! He lost fair and square!

King: Rhyno was provoking him!

J.R.: No he damn well was not!

Overall: 74%

Crowd: 75%

Quality: 73%

~Commerical Break~

World Tag Team Titles On The Line

La Resistanc VS Regal and Tajiri

Tajiri's music plays, William Regal and Tajiri come out to the ring where Sylvain Grenier and Rob Conway are already waiting. Tajiri and Regal enter the ring and the ref takes the tag titles. Tajiri gets on the apron along, so dos Rob Conway. The ref holds up the World Tag Team championship titles and then the bell rings. William and Sylvain lock up in the middle of the ring. Regal switches to the back of Grenier and holds him in a headlock. Grenier pushes Regal to the turnbuckle and Regal releases the hold when Grenier begins hitting punches to the ribs. Grenier then whips Regal into the opposite turnbuckle and connects a running clothesline. Sylvain hits a weak scoop slam then locks in a leg lock. Willam sits up and pulls himself to the ropes for a ropebreak. Grenier holds the leglock for a 3 count then lets go. Regal gets to his feet and Grenier pulls him over to his partners corner and makes the tag. Conway gets in and they both whip Regal into the ropes. William Regal bounces off the ropes and hits a double clothesline on La Resistance which gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Conway and Regal get back to their feet and Conway hits right hands to the temple, then Regal gets in a headlock takedown, then applys a rear naked chinlock. Sylvain gets to his feet and kicks William in the back making him release the hold. The ref hassles Grenier until he gets leaves the ring and gets onto the apron. Regal tackles Conway into the corner and hits multiple right hands to the head. Regal tags in Tajiri and exits to the apron. Conway revereses an irish whip into the ropes, making Tajiri be whipped into the ropes. Tajiri bounces off the ropes and hits a back elbow. Tajiri then connects a moonsault and trys for a pin. The ref makes a 2 count and Conway kicks out. Conway gets up and bounces off the ropes but misses a clothesline. Conway bounces off the ropes again and is hit by a spinning kick by Tajiri. Conway is trys to drag himself to the corner to make the tag but Tajiri picks him up. Tajiri whips Conway into a turnbuckle and locks in the Taranchala (sp?) The referee makes a 4 count before Tajiri lets go. Conway and Tajiri get to their feet. Conway puts in a school boy on Tajiri, but Tajiri rolls right out of it and gets to his feet quickly then hits a Buzzshaw Kick. Grenier gets into the ring but is knocked down by a nice dropkick by Tajiri, then makes the pin on Conway. the ref makes the three count. Tajiri's music plays as William Regal and Tajiri leave the ring with their tag title belts. Grenier and Conway are argueing in the ring after the match.

Overall: 72%

Crowd: 71%

Quality: 74%

William Regal debuted his new gimmick: Ice Man, it got a negative response.

The Future Of The Business

The camera switches to the backstage lockerroom. Shelton Benjamin is shinning up his Intercontinental championship. Randy Orton walks up with a smile on his face.

Shelton Benjamin: "What's so funny?"

Randy Orton: "The fact that you have been walking around RAW lately with an attitude. What makes you so great?"

Shelton Benjamin makes a fake cough and holds up his Intercontinental championship. Randy Orton laughs.

Randy Orton: "That's it? You're looking at a former World Heavyweight champion here! A third generation superstar! The future of the WWE! You want to know what I think of that title?"

Randy Orton quicky grabs the championship from Benjamin, Benjamin looks at Orton angry. Orton looks at the championship, the spits on it.

Randy Orton: "Thats what I think of the Intercontinental championship."

Randy Orton hands Shelton the title and Shelton puts it down on the bench.

Shelton Benjamin: "Former Heavyweight champion huh? Where that title now Orton? Oh yea thats right, you lost it to Triple H didn't you. You see Randy, unlike you, I am able to defeat Triple H."

Shelton Benjamin laughs, and Randy puts on a fake laugh.

Randy Orton: "Well Shelton, when you're World Heavyweight champion gimme a call."

Randy Orton storms off camera and the camera fades and goes to commericals.

Overall: 84%

~Commerical Break~

Women's Championship On The Line

Trish Stratus VS Victoria

Trish Statrus music plays, and she walks out onto the set with the Women's championship on her shoulder. The ring announcer tells the stats then Stratus walks down to the ring and holds up her title as the crowd boos. Victoria's music plays and Victoria comes out on stage. The crowd cheers as she does a weird crazy dance.As she runs down the ramp the ring announces says her stats, then Victoria slides into the ring. She yet again dances for her the crowd. They both get themselves ready as the ref holds up the Women's title belt. The bell rings, Victoria cirlce eachother then grapple. Victoria slaps Trish across the face. Trish turns back to Victoria holding her cheek and looking pissed off. Trish charges at Victoria but is caught in a drop toe hold then a knee stomp. Trish gets back to her feet and Victoria pushes her into the turnbuckle. Victoria hits left and right hands on Trish. Trish gets irish whiped across the ring and into the opposite turnbuckle. Victoria runs and hits a turnbuckle clothesline then a bulldog. Molly Holly appears from behind the curtain and slowly walks down the ramp. Victoria picks up Trish Stratus and hits the Willows Peak then makes the pin. The ref is being distracted by Molly Holly.

J.R.: Damn it ref! turn around! theres a damn pin!

King: He's only doing his job J.R.! He's making sure this match is fair with no interuptions!

J.R.: This is a damn interuption!

Victoria gets up and shrugs her shoulders looking at the ref who has his back turned to Molly Holly who is on the outside. Trish gets to her knees and pushes Victoria into the ref. The ref is thrown over the top rope. Victoria turns around and is irish whiped into the ropes. Molly Holly climbs to the top rope as Trish Stratus makes a hip toss. Victoria gets to her feet and is attacked by Molly Holly who hits the Molly Go Round. Molly quickly slides out of the ring and lies down outside to avoid being seen by the ref who slowly slides back into the ring as Trish has the cover. The ref begins a slow count. 1...........2...........3!!! Molly Holly gets up and slides back into the ring. Trish is held the Women's championship and she holds it up.

J.R.: Damn it! Victoria had that match won! Molly Holly is a soar sport!

King: Why would you say something like that J.R.!?

J.R.: Because Molly was disqualified last night in her match against Victoria!

King: Well how do you know that has anything to do with tonight? Maybe someone gave her the wrong coffee this morning and she is mad!?!

J.R.: Even if that, she has no right to interupt a wrestling match!

Molly is beating on Victoria, hitting her with rights to the temple. Trish Stratus puts her foot down in front of Victoria's face and yells "Lick it!" Molly Holly repeats what Trish said until Victoria sticks her tongue out and licks Trish Stratus's shoe.

J.R.: That has gone too far! Victoria doesn't need to lick a damn shoe!

Trish Stratus reaches into her pocket and pulls something out and drops it on Victoria

King: Was that a quarter? hahaha

J.R.: This is disgusting! Trish and Molly should be ashamed!

King: They paid her J.R.! Maybe I should get mine done too!

The camera fades out on the scene of Victoria on the mat crying with a quarter by her head.

Overall: 75%

Crowd: 83%

Quality: 59%

~Commercial Break~

Sick Of Hearing It

The show returns from commercials and Edge's music begins to play. Edge comes out of the smoke holding the briefcase won in the Money In The Bank ladder match. He walks down to the ring and slides in. He gets a mic and walks around the ring, the puts the mic to his mouth.

Edge: "You know, ever since Wrestlemania ended, people have been telling me this over and over, and frankly, I'm getting quite sick of it! People have been saying that I'm holding the briefcase until Batista loses the title because I can't beat him!"

The crowd cheers loudly.

Edge: "I am not afraid of that over muscular ape!!! I could defeat him anytime I want!"

The crowd lets out a boo.

Edge: "I am going to prove to everyone that I can beat Batista! I am going to be the next World Heavyweight Champion! But not tonight..."

The crowd makes a even louder boo.

Edge: "Oh no, not tonight, not Detriot, because you people don't deserve it."

The crowd boos as loud as they can.

Edge: "Instead, I'm going to wait until Batista is 100%, I am going to beat him when he's at his best so nobody will tell me I beat him on an off night!"

Edge holds up the briefcase and looks at it, then stares back at the camera.

Edge: "I am calling Batista to a match for the World Heavyweight Championship... AT BAD BLOOD!"

The crowd begins to cheer. Then HBK's music begins to play. Shawn Michaels comes out on stage holding a microphone as the crowd goes crazy. Edge looks over at Michaels and begins to mouth him off with the mic not in range to hear it. HBK's music cuts and he begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: "You think you can beat Batista?"

Edge: "I know I can beat Batista!"

Shawn Michaels: "Edge you couldn't beat a pinyata without the blindfold, so"

The crowd cheers cut off HBK from talking.

Shawn Michaels: "so what makes you think you could beat Batista?"

Edge: "Ha ha, very funny Shawn. But I recall a certain WrestleMania where you were unable to stop Benoit from winning the Heavyweight Championship because you were simply pushed over the top rope."

Shawn Michaels bobs his head in acceptance.

Shawn Michaels: "Well at least I am able to get a shot at the title without a damn briefcase! I had to work my way to the top and thats alot more work then you have ever done!"

Edge: "Shawn, do you even remember the Royal Rumble? Or did I beat you so bad that you have a loss of memory?"

Shawn Michaels: "Oh yea right, the rumble, the night you proved your better then me."

Edge: "You're damn right I did!"

Shawn Michaels: "Well Edge, lucky you, because I was talking to Eric Bischoff, and tonights main event, is HBK versus Edge!"

The crowd goes wild as Shawn michales smiles and leaves the stage. Edge is in the ring looking wide-eyed in miss-belief. as the camera fades out.

Overall: 90%

~Commerical Break~

Matt Hardy VS Christian

Matt Hardy's music plays. Matt comes out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring and slides in as the announcer tells his name and weight. Matt climbs a turnbuckle and poses. Matt's music cuts and Christian's music begins to play. Christian walks on stage with Tyson Tomko. They both walk down the ramp as the announcer says Christians name and weight, and that he's accompanied by Tyson Tomko. Christian slides into the ring and Tyson stands at ringside. The bell rings, Christian and Matt lock up center of the ring. Christian fights out of a headlock and whips Matt into the ropes. Christian hits a high dropkick then covers for a quick two count. Christian picks up Matt and gets whipped into the corner. Matt charges into the corner, but eats boot by Christian. Christian hits a low kick to Matt's leg. Matt falls to his knees and Christian puts in a headlock. Matt Hardy goes limp.

J.R.: Christian could have it here!

The referee drops Matt's arm 2 times, then halfways through the 3rd drop Matt puts his arm up. Christian tightens the hold. Matt gets to his feet. He elbows Christian in the stomach causing him to break the hold. Matt grabs Christians head to set him up for the Twist of Fate. Christian pushes Matt Hardy away. Matt sandwiches the ref between himself and the turnbuckle! Matt turns around and dodges a clothesline by Christian and sets him up again for a Twist Of Fate. Tomko gets onto the apron and is holding a chair. Christian breaks out before the Twist Of Fate connects. Christian irish whips Matt Hardy to the apron that Tomko is standing on. Tomko holds up the chair. Matt Hardy reverses the irsh whip and Christian gets slammed in the head with the chair.

King: What a cheap move!

J.R.: Maybe Christian should have had his henchmen come out for help!

King: Matt Hardy is a cheater in my books and has always been!

The ref comes to and sees Tomko on the apron with a chair. The ref bans Tomko from ringside. Matt Hardy makes the cover for the three count. Tomko rushes into the ring and misses a running big boot. Matt grabs the back of Tyson's head and throws him out the ring through the second rope. Matt picks up Christian and throws him over the top rope onto Tomko. Matt Hardy's music plays as he is announced the winner.

Overall: 81%

Crowd: 77%

Quality: 85%

Matt Hardy gained overness

New Management

After Matt Hardy left the ring Stacy Keiblers music plays. Stacy comes out on stage and waves to her fans. She walks down to the ring, walks up the steps, puts one legs into the ring, then she bends down and puts her other leg into the ring as the males in the crowd whistle. She is given a mic then she waves to her fans.

Stacy Keibler: "How is everybody tonight!?"

Stacy Keibler gets a big roar from the crowd.

Stacy Keibler: "Glad to hear it! Because tonight I am making history. Tonight I begin managing the most incredible man in WWE! He is the next World Heavyweight Champion! Do you wanna know who?!"

the crowd again gives a big roar. Stacy Keibler points at the enterance. Music begins to play and out from the back as the crowd goes wild is......

RHYNO.

Rhyno comes down to the ring and stares at Stacy Keibler. He puts his hand out and shakes Stacy Keibler shakes his hand. Stacy Keibler looks at the camera and points at Rhyno, then lthey leave the ring to Rhyno's music.

King: What a twist! who would have thought!

J.R.: Deffinetly different, thats for sure.

Overall: 76%

~Commerical Break~

Evolution Remade

Triple H's music plays as the arena goes dark. Triple H walks out on stage wearing a suit. He walks down to the ring and climbs the steps and gets into the ring. He grabs a mic.

Triple H: "Cut the music!"

Triple H's music cuts out and the lights turn back on. The fans let out a low boo.

Triple H: "Shut up, I did not come out here to be put down by lowlife losers."

The crowd lets out an even louder boo.

Triple H: "The reason I am out here to make it clear that Evolution is far from dead and gone. Ever since WrestleMania people have thought that Evolution is dead and no more. Well Evolution cannot and will not die. You and nobody else can rid the world of Evolution. Randy Orton thought he was better then Evolution, thought he could destroy it. Look at where he is now. The best he can do is gloat about his short Heavyweight Championship reign to the people in the locker room."

Triple H laughs.

Triple H: "And then there's Batista, who also came to the conclusion that he was better then everyone else, he could have gone to Smackdown and made an impact, but he chose to stay on RAW. Sure he beat me at WrestleMania, took my World Heavyweight Championship. History has proven time and time again that I always win the title back, in the end, I am The Game, and I always win."

The crowd boos.

Triple H: "Those two made a mistake that they will both regret when they are sitting in their second rate nursing homes. But lets get onto the bigger news. Evolution. There is a new member who deserves to become apart of the glory that is Evolution more then anyone else. That person has come from Smackdown, so take a second to boggle your small minds on who it could be."

Triple H waits a moment and the crowd boos.

King: Who could it be J.R.!?

J.R.: I have no clue, someone from Smackdown has apparently come to RAW.

Triple H: "You're newest member of Evolution is a person I have had a history with. Someone that I have forgiven, simply because I see the talent in them. I see the true color deep inside them shouting out, and Evolution is the best way to get a voice to be heard. Drag queens and dykes, please welcome the next person to join the greatest team in the world."

Triple H looks at the enterance. Ric Flair's music begins to play and the crowd is confused.

King: Ric Flair is the new member?

J.R.: I believe he's already a member... this is quite odd.

Ric Flair comes out onto the enterance. He looks out at the crowd then turns around and points at the curtain. Then stepping out from behind is none other then....

Stephanie McMahon.

The crowd is in disbelief and they are oddly loving it. Stephanie and Ric Flair walks down the ramp. Stephanie wearing a tight black dress and looking angry. Ric Flair jumps onto the apron and Stephanie walks up the steps. Ric Flair sits on the second rope and pulls up the top rope. Stephanie McMahon steps into the ring then Flair does. Stephanie is handed the mic by Triple H.

Stephanie McMahon: "Yea, I see the looks on your faces, which by the way aren't easy on the eyes. Well people, you're going to need to get used to this, because Evolution will never die, Evolution is stronger then ever, and you people have only seen the beginning of what Evolution is capable off. Get the hellfire and brimstone ready because Ric Flair, Triple H, and I are the future, so take a good look before the WWE superstars are taken out one by one."

Triple H, Ric Flair, and Stephanie McMahon hold hands in the air and looks around as the camera fades.

Stephanie McMahon debuted her new gimmick: Lackey. Stephanie McMahon gained overness

~Commerical Break~

Randy Orton's music plays. Randy comes out from the curtains and onto the stage. He does a pose and then walks down the ramp and into the ring as the announcer tells his name and stats, also mentioning that he is a former World Heavyweight Champion.

J.R.: This just in people, order by Eric Bischoff, tonights main event of Edge versus Shawn Michaels will be a hardcore matchup.

King: What?!?!

J.R.: That's what it says.

Orton stand in the corner of the ring and Chris Benoit comes out to his enterance music. Benoit wastes no time, he runs down the ramo as the announcer says his stats. The bell rings as Benoit slides into the ring. Randy Orton misses a clothesline then gets slammed bt a german suplex. Benoit locks in a headlock. Orton gets to his feet and bounces Benoit off the rope to irish whip him. Benoit runs into a high dropkick by Orton. Shelton Benjamin comes out on stage.

King: Hey! he's not allowed to be out here!

Orton holds into the apron and points at Shelton as he yells. Shelton walks halfway down the ramp then stops and smiles. Randy Orton is then caught in a german suplex again. Benoit continues with multiple german suplexes.

King: What's the ref doing?! That should be a disqualification! Benjamin is distracting!

J.R.: He's not interupting, Orton can choose to ignore him.

King: What business does he have being out here anyways?

Benoit hits one last german suplex leaving Randy spread eagle on the mat. Benoit climbs to the top rope and signals for a headbutt. Benoit dives off the top rope and misses the headbutt. Randy slowly gets to his feet, ignoring Benjamin, he stands behind Chris Benoit looking somewhat ready to attack. Benoit slowly climbs up to his feet as the crowd boos. Shelton Benjamin walks closer to the ring causing Randy Orton to be distracted. Randy mouths off to Benjamin and then turns around just as Benoit gets to his feet. Chris Benoit grabs Randy's arm and pulls him down then applies the Crossface. Randy Orton is desperatly trying to get out as the fans go wild. They are in the middle of the ring and Randy is going nowhere close to a rope. Orton eventually taps out. Benoit lets go of the hold and raises his arms in victory. Randy Orton rolls onto his back and starts to slam his fists and feet on the mat in a wild temper rage. Shelton Benjamin is having a nice time laughing his head off as Randy Orton gets up and pulls back and forth on the ropes still in rage.

Overall: 82%

Crowd: 86%

Quality: 74%

~Commerical Break~

Back To Save The Day

RAW returns from commercials, Eugene is in the ring accompanied by some diva's. Eugene is handed a t-shirt gun by one of the diva's and he seems really happy. Eugene begins to shoot t-shirts out to fans. after a few shirts are given out Muhammed Hassan's music plays. Muhammed comes out on to stage.

J.R.: Now what is this?!

King: Maybe Muhammed wants to give out shirts too!

J.R.: I have a feeling that giving out free t-shirts isn't what he wants.

Muhammed Hassan walks down the ramp and the diva's all leave the ring. Muhammed gets into the ring and walks up to Eugene. Eugene holds out the gun to Muhammed. Hassan looks at it then laughs. he points away, and Eugene looks at where he's pointing. Muhammed then hits a cheap shot on Eugene and begins stomping away on Eugene in the ring. Muhammed Hassan laughs and keeps stomping away at Eugene. Then suddenly a fimiliar voice is heard and the crowd goes wild.

"If ya SMMMMMEEEEEELLLLLL What The Rock... Is Cookin"

The Rock runs down the ramp and into the ring. Muhammed and Rock trade a few punches to the head. Rock dodges a punch and bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline. The Rock gets ready to hit a finishing move as Muhammed gets to his feet. The Rock slams the Rock Bottem on Muhammed then helps Eugene to his feet.The Rock and Eugene leave the ring and up the ramp as the crowd goes wild about The Rock's return.

Eugene and Muhammed Hassan gained overness

~Short Commercial Break~

Main Event

Hardcore Rules

Edge VS Shawn Michaels

Edge's music playss as he comes out from the smoke with his briefcase. He runs down to the ring and slides in. He holds up his briefcase then puts it down at ringside. HBK's music plays and Shawn Michaels comes out. He does his poses making the pyro shoot off as the fans cheer. He get to the ring and walks up the steps and gets in his trademark way. He poses for the crowd one last time. then takes off his vest.

J.R.: This should be one hell of a match!

King: You mean a slober knocker J.R.?! haha!

The bell rings, Edge and Shawn circle eachother, but before either of them make a hit Batista's music plays.

King: What the!?

Batista comes out from the back holding the World Heavyweight Championship. He walks over to the commentators table and joins them.

J.R.: Well it seems Batista is joining us for this match.

Batista sits down in a chair and puts on a headset. Edge is at the ropes looking at Batista in confusion. Shawn Michaels connects a school boy roll up for a two count. Edge and Shawn get to their feet and HBK hits a hiptoss to Edge. Edge gets to his feet and is hit with another hiptoss. This time Edge gets up and backs away, he twists his head from side to side then gets ready. Edge charges at Shawn Michaels and misses a spear, he bounces off the ropes and then connects a spear and begins pounding HBK in the head.

King: What are you doing out here Batista?

Batista: Well this is the man I will be facing at Bad Blood, don't I have a right to watch?

King: You can watch from the back!

Batista: You're pushing your luck King.

King: ....

Shawn Michael gets to his feet and irish whips Edge to the ropes. Edge slips under the bottem rope to the outside. Edge lifts the apron and looks for something. Shawn Michaels hangs over the ropes and grabs Edge by the hair and tries to pull him up, but Edge slams the top of a chair into HBK's throat. HBK falls back, Edge gets into the ring and with the chair and pushes it into Shawn's throat.

J.R.: What a cheap move!

Edge lets Shawn get up and then smokes him in the head with the the chair. Shawn Michaels is collapsed on the mat beginning to bleed. edge repeatedly slams the chair onto Shawn's back. Batista gets out of his chair and takes off the headset, he runs down the ramp. Edge sees Batista comming and he gets the chair ready. Batista stands at ringside. Edge smiles, then Shawn Michaels pulls on Edge's tights trying to get himself up. Edge picks up Shawn Michaels and gets hit with a hard punch to the head. Edge goes down. Shawn Michaels picks up Edge, Batista gets onto the apron. Shawn Michaels irish whips Edge into the ropes and moves out of the way. Edge bounces off the ropes and is running to the side with Batista on the apron. Batista smokes Edge in the face with the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge turns around after the hit and is smoked in the chin by Sweet Chin Music.

King: Cheating!!

J.R.: It's anything goes!

HBK makes the pin, the ref makes a 3 count. Shawn Michaels gets up covered in blood and his arm is raised in victory. Batista comes into the ring and helps Shawn Michaels enjoy his victory. Edge rolls out of the ring. After Batista and Shawn Michaels are done celebrating Edge comes back into the ring with his briefcase. Edge comes up behind Shawn Michaels and hits him in the head with the breifcase. Batista misses hitting Edge with the title belt, then gets smoked in the back of the head with the briefcase. Batista is bent over. Edge can't believe his isn't down and out. Batista turns around and attempts a clothesline that gets dodged. Edge bounces off the ropes and hits a spear. Batista is spread out on the mat.

King; Edge took them both out! That man is going to be our next World Heavyweight Champion!!

Edge grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and holds it up as the fans boo. He lies it on Batista's body. The camera fades out with the last look at Batista flat on the ground with the title over his chest.

Overall: 94%

Crowd: 91%

Quality: 97%

Monday Night Summary:

Rhyno defeats Tyson Tomko via Pinfall - Overall: 74%

Regal and Tajiri defeat La Resistance via Pinfall - 70%

Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton have a heated confrontation - Overall: 84%

Trish Stratus defeats Victoria via interferance by Molly Holly and Pinfall - Overall: 75%

Edge Interview - Overall: 90%

Matt Hardy defeats Christian via Botched Interferance by Tyson Tomko and Pinfall - Overall: 81%

Stacy Keibler announces Rhyno as new client - Overall: 76%

Stephanie McMahon turns heel by joining Triple H and Ric Flair to form the new Evolution- Overall: 84%

Chris Benoit defeats Randy Orton via Un-Physical Interferance by Shelton Benjamin and Submission - Overall: 82%

The Rock debuts to save Eugene from being attacked by Muhammed Hassan - Overall: 84%

Shawn Michaels defeats Edge via Interferance by Batista and Pinfall - Overall: 94%

Overall Rating: 81%

TV Rating: 6.11

sorry it took so long, but i'm not feeling all the good

Guest Crossface

Just something that bothered me:

How can someone who is 19 can have so many relationships?

you should start with 1 friendship/family,and build up realtionships backstage.

anyway,it's a good diary and i will be reading,good luck!

Right well to start off with my only big problem about the diary is bringing in too many wrestlers who wouldn't work and wouldn't ever be brought back into the WWE for obvious reasons.

I'll start with your meeting with Linda, while splling isn't your best thing it was alright and it worked. Even the part with you referring workers to Linda, because you added for them to go to OVW for a while if they actually did decide to hire them. The only problem that came out of this was that she actually hired them, the best thing to do in that scenario would have been to give them a shot on Heat or Velocity and see how they performed on there. If they impress then maybe bring them back, if not then out they go, but lets move on.

You want to hire quite a few indy wrestlers, once again the point stands that hiring lots of guys you like doesn't work and although it may be something you want to do, if you wish to and decide to keep realism then its better to have them get trial runs, but sread out and not a quick influx of wrestlers getting spots on each roster.

The first heat show you posted was good and it was a decent card and you dont write so bad either, all you need to do is try not to over-do a gimmick (such as a chair or whatever) and then the shows would eb a lot better, not amazing but you should get the point.

Moving onto your first Raw Card, the card is good, but you announced the Edge/Michaels match before the actual, crowd would know. I haven't read the whole show of RAW but I noticed that Michaels announced it, but if it was already known it wouldn't be such a big announcement and Edge wouldn't be shocked. try and avoid continuity flaws, really bad. Anyways moving onto the actual show and bits I have read.

Realistic matches with Rhyno/Tomko, the Tag match, Christian/Matt and Edge/Michaels. If they lead somewhere then its fine, just filler isn't good. While some of this may seem obvious, don't take it the wrong way, I'm trying to point out whats wrong so far with the diary and possible ways to improve them. Now a quick note, try not to use Will and Grace quotes that seem tacky in some positions, especially the "What a twist, who would have thought".

Anyways, thats basically my overall thoughts and I've doen this post because it looks promising and the diary could actually go somewhere and do pretty well if you think out you introducing new people into the company and anything you do. Think through things and watch your spelling, thats the only problems I've noticed, so good luck and hopefully this doesn't deter you from continuing with your diary.

Guest strongarm85

Wow Colt 46, that was great! Now for some problems I had with your post.

Right well to start off with my only big problem about the diary is bringing in too many wrestlers who wouldn't work and wouldn't ever be brought back into the WWE for obvious reasons.

I'll start with your meeting with Linda, while splling isn't your best thing it was alright and it worked. Even the part with you referring workers to Linda, because you added for them to go to OVW for a while if they actually did decide to hire them. The only problem that came out of this was that she actually hired them, the best thing to do in that scenario would have been to give them a shot on Heat or Velocity and see how they performed on there. If they impress then maybe bring them back, if not then out they go, but lets move on.

You want to hire quite a few indy wrestlers, once again the point stands that hiring lots of guys you like doesn't work and although it may be something you want to do, if you wish to and decide to keep realism then its better to have them get trial runs, but sread out and not a quick influx of wrestlers getting spots on each roster.

The first heat show you posted was good and it was a decent card and you dont write so bad either, all you need to do is try not to over-do a gimmick (such as a chair or whatever) and then the shows would eb a lot better, not amazing but you should get the point.

Moving onto your first Raw Card, the card is good, but you announced the Edge/Michaels match before the actual, crowd would know. I haven't read the whole show of RAW but I noticed that Michaels announced it, but if it was already known it wouldn't be such a big announcement and Edge wouldn't be shocked. try and avoid continuity flaws, really bad. Anyways moving onto the actual show and bits I have read.

Realistic matches with Rhyno/Tomko, the Tag match, Christian/Matt and Edge/Michaels. If they lead somewhere then its fine, just filler isn't good. While some of this may seem obvious, don't take it the wrong way, I'm trying to point out whats wrong so far with the diary and possible ways to improve them. Now a quick note, try not to use Will and Grace quotes that seem tacky in some positions, especially the "What a twist, who would have thought".

Anyways, thats basically my overall thoughts and I've doen this post because it looks promising and the diary could actually go somewhere and do pretty well if you think out you introducing new people into the company and anything you do. Think through things and watch your spelling, thats the only problems I've noticed, so good luck and hopefully this doesn't deter you from continuing with your diary.

The point of my post wasn't about the spelling, and I could argue the fact it was early. The actual point was me trying to get the guy to improve his diary because while it has potential to be good, the potential needs to be used to its fullest to get an enjoyable diary for all to read and for the writer to actually write.

Oh and about the debuting workers, workers are almost always tried and tested on Heat and Velocity, Punk was on Heat just a few weeks back and a lot of guys wrestle dark matches on Heat and Velocity. Also, if you are going to critique my post so much and defend this guys diary so much at least take time to read what I actually said and consider what I meant by it. Also the fact that I'm only attempting to help the writer is also a fact you should consider. Nevertheless, I said that an influx of new workers debuting on television is a bad idea and isn't a plan that would work out. I also mentioned that workers going to OVW first is a better idea. So the moral of this story is that before critiqing something, read through what has been done and understand it properly, dont go off on a tangent before you know whats meant.

That's all I shall say about that.

Edited by Colt 46

Colt, thanks for the advice, this is my first diary so some critism helps :D oh, and what did you mean about announcing the Edge/Michaels match before the crowd knew? I think you are mistaken, At the starting of the show the match that was announced was Randy/Benoit not Edge/Michaels.

And I don't blame you if you didn't get it, but the things written on Wrestling-Heat.com, some of the things they write are complete lies, some are true, some are partly true. So when Wrestling-Heat said there was a rumour about hiring guys like Christopher Daniels, etc. that might be a lie, might be true, might be partly true. The only statements that are completly true for sure are the ones where they talk about WWE announcing something such as the new people hired to OVW.

Strongman, I appreicate your posts but please respect and follow the rules, first you bumped the topic, and I asked you not to, and then you post whored with the post "can't wait till new smackdown". As I said, I like the posts, but just to follow the rules could you add something more so that it isn't against the board rules? thank you.

This was what I was referring to:

Raw's Booked Matches

Rhyno VS Tyson Tomko

La Resistance VS Regal and Tajiri [World Tag Team]

Trish Stratus VS Victoria [WWE Women's]

Christian VS Matt Hardy

Shawn Michaels VS Edge

While it may have been for prediction contests it is much better to announce only a few matches and then have the other matches on your television show. Pay per Views are different in the sense that matches that might get more PPV buys you should announce.

Those matches were posted before the show was wrote so it was a bad idea, in my opinion, to announce matches that were supposed to be suprises on the show itself, but thats upto you.

I'm now going to stop posting about that show, but if you do want to continue this 'discussion', I'll happily (sp?) continue to point out things upto this point, via PM. Don't think I'm leaving this diary yt, I plan to stay reading.

Oh and 1 quick point, you know like when WWE realise the previews for shows? Thats not a bad layout to try and write your show previews like. It gives a background to why the matches are happening, it tells us what history made the matches happen in the first place and there is always the added factor of the matches not always being set in stone as the card 'is subject to change'.