Fight Night Round 2

fineintent

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I have a pirated copy, its the best boxing game out there, its only real problem is its lack of boxers though, you've got about 5 current people and 5 retired people all mixed in together.

Can you use custom soundtracks? I hate how every EA game seems to be all R N'B and Rap and the like.

I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm not 100%. The roster list looks poor, but if it plays well.....

I'm still toying with the idea of getting this.

Has anyone found a site with good create a boxer formula's?

And anything you can say about the game to help me make my mind up one way or the other would be great.

Edited by timmayy

I think they could make the career mode deeper, maybe make more gritier and give you more of the feeling of coming from the bottom rung to the top.

It is the best boxing game out there now though, it is pretty kick ass.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I can't do haymakers in game, nor can I punch well with my right hand, for me it seems easier to do lefts.

I can still win, but I can't seem to deliver certain punches on cue very well.

I believe there's more than 5 wrestlers real, just alot of amatuers, I remember seeing one guy who had a record of breaking peoples body parts or something on there.

Anyways, it's a good game, a bit repetitive after a couple days of it, but still definately the best Boxing Game available....

Even better than Ready to Rumble Boxing.. :D