Lost and Found

Just wondering what everyone thinks of it.

Got it today and think it's damn good actually. I still rate this guy so highly too, certainly in my eyes one of the most talented guys I know of and music wise he's greatly talented too. A tonne of solid tracks on the album and it seems like he's brought in a whole new style too, which is great to see.

Most tracks actually stand out for me, so I cant really pin point just one or two. Thought 'Tell me why' with Mary J Blige is probably my favourite track on the album. Great beat with some solid lyrics.

Overall certainly a great album if you ask me and from here on I can see him probably making a few more albums, although I doubt that'll stop him from staring in movies and so on.

I enjoyed this new album, but to be honest I preferred his previous two albums. To me a lot of this seems like he's putting on airs, trying to fit in to the mainstream rap fold all the while talking about how he doesn't fit in. Best tracks IMO are "Here He Comes", "I Wish I Made That/Swagga", "Switch" and "Lost & Found".

I love it. I think Will Smith is great. The two freestyle raps he did on Westwood on Radio1 the other night were awesome. He was in with Jazzy Jeff and the interview is still up on the radio1 site.

I'd name my favourites, but I pretty much like the whole album minus Ms. Holy Roller which has a weird jungle music theme to it.

I love Will Smith though I don't have any album by him. He's a good all round entertainer. Can work the big and small screen and all his songs i've heard have been good. I'm just wondering if I were to buy an album by him would this be a good place to start or is one of his earlier albums too good not to have?

I love Will Smith though I don't have any album by him. He's a good all round entertainer. Can work the big and small screen and all his songs i've heard have been good. I'm just wondering if I were to buy an album by him would this be a good place to start or is one of his earlier albums too good not to have?