Darkish Wallpaper

Well I made this because firstly I'm having to stay awake all night because I've got somewhere to go very early, and if I had of gone to sleep earlier I'd have probably just over slept, and secondly because I felt like doing something with Avril and wanted a new wallpaper. Whipped this together with some new brushes I got from deviantart.

The text was a bitch, couldn't find ANY decent fonts on my PC, someone please send me towards some great and nice style fonts please. Every site I go on just have the same crap. The cut was pretty hard after a while, which is why in some areas there's still a slight whiteish glow, because I couldn't fade around it enough. Something seems missing too, so if anyone wants to give me some ideas on how to possibly change that then please do. I usually think another cut but sometimes it just doesn't end up looking right. Seems really empty though. Had a lighter version at first but wanted something darker and well here's the result. Feedback on this wallpaper welcome if you would :)

Avril Lavigne

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

pretty good . the cut is messed up in parts but thats acceptable since it was really hard from the beginning. I kinda like the font used also. overall a good graphic

Thank's for feedback so far. I added in a new cut and try something different, which was bloody hard the way I tried. The original stock photo was this. Not sure how it came out, but personally for me it adds a little more and looks a bit better. Faded the other cut too a bit.

AvrilWallpaperfrommeNEWTRY1.jpg

to do the reflection in photoshop :

take the stock you want to make the reflection . and duplicate it on another layer , flip it horizontally and lower the opacity . now drag that layer below the main stock layer.

there's probably many other ways to do it