House

Docpepper

I just finished watching(thanks to my friend who recorded it) I started watching the series like 3 episodes after the first , and I was hooked. I love the show and last night's episode was kinda weird but I like how it revealed a little more about himself. with next week being the season finale I was wondering if anyone has heard any talks about snatching it up for a second season. , but knowing fox they'll end it like they have a lot of other shows

I have loved House since the start. Rejoice my friend. It was renewed for a second season a very long time ago. As a matter of fact Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) had to give up the role of Perry White in the Superman movie because he took it under the assumption Fox would cancel the show. :P

Holy shit that is awesome news. this is the only show I wish came on more than once a week , Er used to be my favorite show but this has surpassed it by a long shot. Usyally on tuesday nights I go out of my way to make sure nothing is planned so I can watch the show in peace.

I'm aching to see how House and his woman boss end up , I have a feeling they'll get together

I believe last nigth the first episode he teached in usually he's a doctor trying to avoid the normal patients , he likes to go for the patients that have weird symptoms and etc , but his boss makes him spend time examining the other patients (which really adds alot of humor in most of the episodes)

In like the first episode I think it was established that House had avoided all his clinic/patient work to just concentrate on cases he was interested in. So the story was introduced that he had to make up all the clinic hours that he missed. Some ridiculous number in the thousands of hours if I remember right. Thats why last night he was negotiating hours off of his clinic work to teach the class.

I watched this show thinking it would be lame, but it was really good. My brother caught a few minutes of it a few weeks back and he got hooked because he's a doctor. He told me that everything in this show is accurate to the T. He and his fiancee (also a doctor) like to watch the show to try and figure out the mystery before the show's up.

Anyone catch the Finale ? I thought it was rather good but not as great as some of the other episodes . I really cannot stand Sela Ward(Stacy - House's Old Flame) but Hugh and her work quiet well together. my mates and I are placing bets for next season , on who House falls for. my friends thing Cameron and House will hit it off strong thanks to Stacy giving Cameron tips on how to get to House. I 'm hoping House goes for Cuddy , the chemistry between them , imo , is awesome.

Good thing they'll be showing reruns all this summer but rumor is next season will be airing on monday nights going head to head with 24. I dunno if it's a wise choice but I'll still watch it

wtf? ok I thought my friend was off about that , he kept telling me if they move house to Monday it will screw it up cause it will be going against 24 , fucking dunce lol.

I haven't watched 24 before but I hear its really a great show

I dunno , that's what is gonna make season 2 so good , the writers can make it go many a different ways , he could fall for Cuddy , Cameron , hell they could have it where Stacy leaves her husband because she wants House back. but I think Cuddy will be the best choice , he's always staring at her boobs and making wisecracks

also at the end of the finale , did he swallow that pill. that wasn't vidocin , I think it was the drugs they found in Stacey's house. after watching it several times , I think he swallowed it , but other people say he didn't , if so there's another route they can go next season.

I'm fucking loving this show and Hopefully the dvd will come out soon