Medieval Total War - Viking Invasion...

Guest solidsnake

Guest solidsnake

Hey y0...

Could someone who has played this please tell me how to get the historical generals for your armies? E.g William Wallace.

I'm doing the Vikings campaign and I am the Scots (naturally).

anyone know??

I've played the game before, but it was so long ago I don't remember. MTW was a great game, but now I'm addicted to Rome: Total War.

I don't have the answers to your question though, but try visiting www.totalwar.org It is a great resource for the Total War series, and I'm sure you will find your answer there, if not, ask in the forums, someone is bound to know.

You won't get Wallace in the Viking campaign since he came after that expires. Basically put historical leaders and generals come in over time, with the natural history and timelines and names and numbers will have similar counterparts, e.g. Henry VIII will likely be a hugely influential, unpious leader with some negative traits.

I think to get Wallace, you'd probably need to let Scotland rebel at around 1290 and he'll pop up. Not certain on that though.