Fear the Unknown

really haven't done anything big with photoshop lately( a couple sigs and layouts but nothing much) until now , Had the idea to do this piece for several months now finally fond the right stock and etc. I wanted to make the image so it looked like a spirit was moving from the main woman(left) to the screaming woman(right). the hardest part was getting the evil womans face right , took several tries but I fially got the right technique . the stock was only the right side of the womans face. I copied the stock and flipped it horizontally and joined the two to make a seamless face , then I ran the sphererize filter to distort the womans face. after all that the woman was looking hideous(guess i did something right) but I ened up cropping out the left side of the face making the woman look even more mysterious , the rest was many color balance , hue/sat , levels , and curves adhystment layers wiht the tinkering of the other stocks and the background.

Fear the Unknown

thanks man I appreciate it , I like how the color turned out , I tried to get rid of the dark bluish colors but none of the tinkering got rid of it