Best Co-Op games now..

Hey guys, I'm not the best at judging Co-Op games and all but I was hoping to get some opinions from you guys about the newer games that have Co-Op play. Firstly, I know Halo is always a favorite and the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos theory is awesome as well. But played them both numerous times and want to get some different games to play. My friend and I love to play the war games but most of them have been pretty bland in the past. The game First To Fight was perty good. But alittle too easy. So if you guys would, just put down some of the newer great Co-Op games on the market right now. Oh, and for X-Box. Thanks guys.

(Y)

Edited by JustinCredible2k

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for the XBox is an action RPG game that is pretty fun with a friend, especially since you get to beat people up with spiky baseball bats and flaming torches.