The Official Charlton Athletic Thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

No, Charlton are shit and don't have a big enough following in this country, let alone this board to have its own 'official thread', that and when did you stop being 'mroniimusha'?

Is the 'Charlton are shit' sentiment actual belief that we're shit, or is it because you're an Arsenal fan? Ditto to public enemy, just with the team changed.

I stopped being mroniimusha because I forgot about the account. I still remembered the board, and I liked it, so I came back, although I'll probably be banned in short order.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

As far as Im aware, there is no official rivalry between Arsenal and Charlton so thats got nothing to do with it, but do you truely believe there is enough happening at Charlton and enough people here willing to discuss such issues?

Here the official football threads evolve from a major discussion involving the said team, this won't happen for Charlton.

Don't take offense, several other teams have had their threads closed due to their pointlessness. If a club needs an official thread, it'll get one.

You're not being banned, but you had a warning on your last account, so that'll be brought forward.

Edited by muddatrucker