Baseball Mogul 2k6

Miami Vice

I got my hands on baseball Mogul 2K6 today and I’ve got to say I'm impressed. The last few entries have been a bit lack lustre but this year the team at sports mogul has really stepped it up.

The best new feature in my eyes is the historical rookies. i started a game with the Expos in 87' and have gone from losing 100 games a year to winning 100 games a year all because of the draft. Who needs "Wayne Welling" when Pedro Martinez is available to be drafted?

I've built my entire team through the draft and have sign next to no free agents. It's now the '97 season and I have won the last three World Series.

My rotation is stacked as it reads like a HoF balled:

1) Randy Johnson

2) Pedro Martinez

3) Tim Hudson

4) Barry Zito

5) Darren Oliver

Maybe Oliver isn't HoF bound but he has won 21 games in each of the last two seasons. I just drafted Eric Gange so now the Canadian Kid can pitch in his home town! SO anyways, I give this game a solid 8/10. Anyone who enjoys the GM aspect of baseball should definitely give this a try.