The Longest Yard

Mike Ockizitchy

I saw this Saturday night and thought it was a great movie. I really wanna go see it again too. It had a little bit of drama in it, but the dramatic parts were perfect. They didn't put to many in, and the ones they did were great parts of the movie. The comedy part was great too. Kevin Nash's role was great I think, the other wrestlers did a great job in the movie too. I think the cast was pertfect. Everyone in the movie did a good job. I think overall it was a great movie. What do you guys think? Anyone seen it yet?

Guest Blade

i can't wait to see this soon, i'm excited people say its better than the original. plus with great comedians in it i.e. Sandler & Rock it must of been hilarious

*SPOILERS...I GUESS*

I thought two of the best parts, that weren't comedical parts, was when Caretaker died and when Steve Austin ripped into Nelly, using the N word and what not. Nelly did a great acting job that scene, like he wasn't bothered but showing he really was. I thought everyone did a great job and it was one of my favorite Sandler movies. Another great character: Brucie hahaha.

I saw this and it was excellent, I do not see how the critics could give this 2 stars.

*SPOILERS* in a way

Anyways, Tracy Morgan was hilarious, all the wrestlers were great and it was a great remake.

Caretaker man, it was sad, damn old man with his bomb. And how the hell did Cheeseburger get all them damn cheeseburgers.

EDIT: One thing I didn't like, too much Man Ass.

Edited by Jester of Death