System Shock 2

Docpepper

been playing it for a while now it's kinda slow on my system but still playable. I'm stuck at the part where you find the room filled with radiation , haven't found the radiation suit yet , my pistol is jammed and I'm not skilled in repair so fixing it is out of the question. The only weapon I have is the wrench and those damn Psi monkeys are hard to hit with the wrench and keep killing me.

All in all its a great game a mix between fps and rpg I might try to start over as a marine but I love being navy so I can hack into all the locked places.

I've got to install my new graphics card , then t he experience will be better for me since now it skips and stutters when too much is going on the screen at the same time. I hate the fucking monkey's though , the hybrids can be taken out with 2-3 shots from the wrench . The monkeys take 2 but they're too damn fast and when you try to swing they shoot that psi shit at you

Guest Mr McFarlane

I downloaded it from HOTU and I got stuck at the very start in this damn elevator thing, I couldn't move.

Any help? :P

It just keeps pushing me up then pulling me down, Oh and it's Abandonware so don't freak that I said I got it from Underdogs >_>

Edited by Kou

hmm sounds weird basically at the beginning you get in the small elevator and takes you up and you walk straight into the training section. Does the version you have include multiplayer ? if not you need to find the patch which fixes bugs and adds multiplayer , other than that I have no clue unless jumping might help

Guest Mr McFarlane

Elevator and walk straight to the Training Area. But when I get into the elevator I can't move and it just keeps bringing me up and down.

if you don't have the latest patch , download that it should fix all bugs if you already have either try reinstalling or try starting a new game

All your System Shock needs

you can get the patch there

if that doesn't work then it might be something running on your pc that might be causing it to hang , before I play I shutdown all the uneccessaty apps

I know it may be trivial but make sure you are not crouched , I just tried and sometimes if your crouched you'll get stuck there. , if that doesn't work just hold up and keep jumping , maybe you'll get unstuck