Cheapest Way To Get A Good Computer

Toe

I really would like a new computer, but I don't have much cash to blow. My current 1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 with a GeForce 4 MX 64 Megs kinda is showing some age, and is starting to piss me off. Any suggestions on how to get a new computer for the cheap?

buy a Mac G5, the shit is so good it will still sell for whats almost todays new price in 3 years, so by than you just sell it and pay a cupple of hundret more for the in that time current nr. 1 model.

do not go for discount PCs, they all suck.

Guest Jules

Well what most people do these days is build their own computer, buying parts off sites like newegg.com and putting them together. If you want a mega gaming computer, that's the cheapest way to go, because Alienware are just plain rip-offs. But seeing as you're on a low budget, you could always try eBay. (Y)

Edited by Jules

The easiest way to get a cheap computer is to buy the parts seperately and build it yourself, so easy :D

buy a Mac G5, the shit is so good it will still sell for whats almost todays new price in 3 years, so by than you just sell it and pay a cupple of hundret more for the in that time current nr. 1 model.

We use mac's at TAFE for our Graphic Design course. All they do is crash. I HATE THOSE FUCKING THINGS~!

They are supposedly the tool of our industry, but our Animation lecturer hates them, and I agree with him.

Worst. Computer. EVER!