Star Wars Music

Guest The Real Deal

I would agree with that statement, except for the fact that one of my friends (who I went and saw the newst movie at midnight with) will go around CONSTANTLY singing it. And it's not even the whole song, just parts of it, especially the Duh Duh DuhDuhDuh, Duh Duh DuhDuhDuh part. Grrrrrrr. :angry:

What is this song called?

The one where the jedi are there, it goes sort of: du du du du du.. du du du du du du du

Edit: What is the Cantina one called. Where can I download them for free.

Edited by UMW

You know, a description of a particular scene in which it was used would probably be more useful than "du du du du". ¬_¬

Well, a description more specific than "where the jedi are there" at least...

Would that be "The Force", which DoubleX/Darth Xavier asked about earlier?

Yes it would....

I believe it is called "The Cantina".....

And concerning the second part....

You may not:

i] Say where you download music from, and in turn show people where to get it

ii] Say what you use the file-sharing program for (if you use it for illegal purposes), and in turn tell people how to obtain copyrighted material

:o

Sorry....no comment.

Edited by TheMick

There would appear to be two tracks on the Episode IV soundtrack called "Cantina Band" and "Cantina Band 2". My guess would be one of those.

And there are any number of illegal download sources. But we're not going to tell you.

Edited by stokeriño

Guest Majick

Cantina Band is the fast paced jazzy number covered by Ash. It's a great version, except for the swirly/explodey sound effects about three quarters of the way through. Can't have everything, I guess.

Cantina Band 2 is the number that the band launches into a few minutes later.

The first song actually has a title, from one of the EU Star Wars books. I think that it's called Loved By You, but I might be wrong. Anyone who could tell me, I'd be grateful.

Oh, and in the book Tales From The Mos Eisley Cantina, the music is identified as jizz music, which says to me that the person who came up with that probably doesn't know too many teenagers :blink: