Fighting Game Maker

Skummy

Are there any programs around that let you create a 2D Fighting Game? I don't mean generic game makers, I mean programs specifically designed to quickyl and easily create a 2D beat-'em-up.

I know about Mugen, but I can't find a working download, and hardly any of the sites for it are in English, and I can't find any similar programs.

Guest Future Shock

Mugen's easy to find a download for, and is the best solution. I know you said you know about it, but that's your best shot.

And even that isn't really great unless you create your own sprites and backgrounds.

I've tried Mugen, it crashes all the time and half the time won't even get past the character select screen...I'm using 2D Fighter Maker 2002 at the moment, it seems good enough, but I can't find any sites for resources and whatnot.

http://fmhq.mustangfreak.us/?fmhq=misc/engine/index That's probably the best place I found for 2D Fighter Maker...it's fairly good, probably better than Mugen, but there's not nearly as many resources available on the web (that I've found anyway), so it's harder work to begin with.