Ring Of Honor

KRC

Scramble Cage II:

The Carnage Crew (Loc, DeVito, Masada & Justin Credible) Vs Special K (Hydro, Izzy, Dixie, Angel Dust & Whoever Else They Can Find)

ROH World Title - Cage Match (Note: Joe Can Only Win Via Pin, Submission or KO. Jay Briscoe May Escape The Cage):

Samoa Joe © Vs Jay Briscoe w/ Mark Briscoe

ROH Pure Wrestling Title:

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles © Vs Matt Stryker

Four Corner Survival: Winner Earns Spot In Top 5

"The All Around Best" Xavier w/ Prince Nana Representing The Embassy Vs "The Next" Alex Shelley Vs "The Future" Chris Sabin Vs Mark Briscoe

Saints Vs Prophecy:

The Second City Saints (Ace Steel & "Classic" Colt Cabana w/ Tracy Brooks) Vs The Prophecy (Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer) w/ Allison Danger

Tag Team Scramble:

The Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere) Vs Petey Williams & Jack Evans Vs Dunn & Marcos Vs Winner of Do or Die II Scramble

Jimmy Rave's Open Challenge:

Jimmy Rave Vs Any Former ROH Opponent Of AJ Styles

"Hurricane" John Walters Vs CM Punk

Keep up the awesome work man, I can't beleive just how good this is considering your older diaries were still great but not as long, this is just fantastic, keep it up KRC and i'll keep (skim) reading ¬_¬.

Scramble Cage II:

The Carnage Crew (Loc, DeVito, Masada & Justin Credible) Vs Special K (Hydro, Izzy, Dixie, Angel Dust & Whoever Else They Can Find)

I think they'll steal another one and the DeVito will continue to be pissed off with Loc.

ROH World Title - Cage Match (Note: Joe Can Only Win Via Pin, Submission or KO. Jay Briscoe May Escape The Cage):

Samoa Joe © Vs Jay Briscoe w/ Mark Briscoe

Just can't see the strap going on Jay right now.

ROH Pure Wrestling Title:

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles © Vs Matt Stryker

Too soon for him to lose it.

Four Corner Survival: Winner Earns Spot In Top 5

"The All Around Best" Xavier w/ Prince Nana Representing The Embassy Vs "The Next" Alex Shelley Vs "The Future" Chris Sabin Vs Mark Briscoe

Tough choice, picked Shelley because he shares my birthday ¬_¬

Saints Vs Prophecy:

The Second City Saints (Ace Steel & "Classic" Colt Cabana w/ Tracy Brooks) Vs The Prophecy (Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer) w/ Allison Danger

Because Colt rocks :D

Tag Team Scramble:

The Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere) Vs Petey Williams & Jack Evans Vs Dunn & Marcos Vs Outkast Killaz

Hmmm, either these or the B Boyz, I prefer Petey Williams so I picked them :P

Jimmy Rave's Open Challenge:

Jimmy Rave Vs Any Former ROH Opponent Of AJ Styles

Wouldn't make sense for him to lose this match to me really.

"Hurricane" John Walters Vs CM Punk

I want Walters to win, but he won't.

• 1 year later...