WWE Day of Reckoning

triplexpac

I recently bought DoR, since my bro just picked up a gamecube. I'm having fun with the game, creating guys and such, but I was wondering... are there any fun glitches or tricks that can be done?

Like in SD vs Raw, you can stack tables. In one of the older games, you could climb up the set. What do you DoR owners do for fun in your game?

There's the ambulance in the Survivor Series arena. You can climb it, fight on it, throw people into it, throw people OFF of it (you can assign either Choke Slam or Throw in CAW mode) dive off, etc. Survivor Series also has the pit/bulldozer from the Buried Alive match, although it's a bit... lackluster.

A good glitch is some of the stuff that can happen while you're fighting on the stage (well, on the part of the stage that... Kane chokeslammed Snitsky off of, for example). If you do certain moves close to the part where you climb back up onto the stage, you'll actually slam them onto the stage instead of the part you're on, if that makes sense. Like, I used the F5 with my CAW once, and wound up slamming the opponent face first onto the stage with it.

I like to play with ladders. The TLC match amuses me, and you can do some stupid shit.

I put a table on one announce table and then put someone on it, and then a ladder on the other announce table and climbed up it. I think the game had a hemmeroge when I jumped off, but it might have worked.

I wasn't aware you could stack tables. I'm going to try to stack two tables, put someone on it, inside the ring, and then jump off a ladder from outside the ring.

I also didn't know the ambulance was climbable.

The ramp thing I knew, it's kinda cool.

Still hate the game, though.