Recommend me some good bands

Alright, well, I've recently started listening to some new bands, and I want to know some more that are around the same type. Also, if you could name some good songs by the bands I have in this list, or bands that you name, that'd be great. Heres a small list of the type im looking for.

Streetlight Manifesto

Whole Wheat Bread

Thrice

Fugazi

Senses Fail

So yeah, name away.

Only including bands that are at least remotely similar to the bands mentioned... Some are widely known, none are totally unknown, but nevertheless you may use a few...

Catch 22 (Old Catch 22 were pretty much the same members), Five Iron Frenzy, I Voted For Kodos, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Suicide Machines, RX Bandits, Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug, Mad Caddies, Link 80, Less Than Jake, Kemuri, Edna's Goldfish, Buck-O-Nine, Big D & The Kids Table...

Thursday, Rival Schools, Sparta, Hot Water Music, Glassjaw, Further Seems Forever, Dead Poetic, At The Drive-In, Q And Not You, Rites Of Spring, Gray Matter, Dag Nasty, Quicksand, Agent Orange, Jawbox, The Nation Of Ulisses, Shudder to Think, Teen Idles, Coheed & Cambria, The Warmers...

enough..