The best prospect in the Premiership

FLiam

Who do you think is the best prospect in the Premiership?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best prospect in the Premiership?

• Wayne Rooney
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Jose Antonio Reyes
    • Glen Johnson
    • Jermain Defoe
    • Shaun Wright-Phillips
    • Other (please name)

Guest just got wicked

I'll say Reyes and Ronaldo. Ronaldo started off good against Bolton, then didn't do much the rest of the first half, but he got real good in the second half of the season he really shined. He cut out a lot of his flashy trick stuff and that helped improve him.

Reyes, I didn't get to see much of, but from what I was able to see, he was damned good as well.

Rooney's got the potential, but I think he's got to get away from Everton for his full potential to show through.

My choices:

Christiano Ronaldo - At the start of the season, I was impressed by him, but thought he got slightly stale around mid season, but nearer the end, when he started actually scoring more, I thought he was fantastic. Jook has it spot on, he will be amazing in a few years when he's slightly older and a little more mature. Also scored a good goal for Portugal today.

Shaun Wright-Phillips - A brilliant young player, the best thing in an otherwise crap season for Man City. His highlights of the season for me were scoring the fourth against Man Utd and getting the winner against Spurs in the FA cup. One to watch for the future

Jermain Defoe - As I mention a few times before, Defoe is far more deserving of a place in the England Euro 2004 squad that Heskey or Vassell. Whilst he's good now, I think that in a few season, he'll be an England regular and at a bigger team that Spurs.