WWF 1993

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

Monday, 28 December 1992

I sat in Vince McMahon’s office waiting for him just like I have been doing every Monday morning for two years now. Vince McMahon said he had some big news for me and the rest of the staff, but he wanted to tell me first. Mr. McMahon considered me as his right hand man and I take pride in that.

As I started to speculate about what Mr. McMahon wanted to tell me the door to his office opened and he walked in with a clipboard. He greeted me good morning as he passed me by and sat down in his chair behind his desk. He clears his throat, looks me dead in the eyes and starts speaking.

Vince McMahon: Well mister Colón, how are you?

Me: I’m doing fine mister McMahon and I can see that you are as well.

I noticed the big smile he had on his face but I didn’t want to bring it up to him. I figured that he’ll tell me about it himself if he wanted me to know.

Vince McMahon: Yes, I’m doing fantastic. Let’s get right down to business. As you already know the World Wrestling Federation has a new show on Monday entitled, “Monday Night Raw” and it will be airing on Monday, January fourth nineteen ninety-three for the first time in the world.........

I sat there listening to him carefully. I knew he hadn’t gotten to the important part yet but I knew that it was coming soon.

Vince McMahon: .......With this new show I want to make the WWF a better product. I want to turn up the notch and I know that with a little creative thinking you are the one to do it. Pablo, I’m allowing you to do whatever you want. Our risk level is at fifty percent as of right now but if you want to raise it then help yourself. And here is our current roster, you can cut and sign anyone you want to.

Vince handed me the clipboard which has the roster on it. I look down the list briefly but that’s all for right now.

Vince McMahon: Well mister Colón I do have another meeting to attend so I will leave you to find out what you want to do. You have one week until Monday Night Raw so you can talk to the other staff and wrestlers about your decisions. Pablo, you’re the head of my writing and booking team so make me proud.

Vince got up and started to leave. On his way out we shook hands and I assured him that I would not let him down. Once he left I studied the roster carefully to take a look at what I was dealing with.

Afa

Bam Bam Bigelow

Barry Hardy

Barry Horowitz

Beau Beverly

Big Bossman

Blake Beverly

Bob Backlund

Bret "Hitman" Hart

Brian Knobbs

Brookly Brawler

Butch

Crush

Damien Demento

Doink The Clown

Duane Gill

Earthquake

Fatu

Giant Gonzalez

Glenn Ruth

Harvey Wippleman

Hulk Hogan

Iron Mike Sarpe

"IRS" Irwin R. Shyster

Jack Tunney

Jerry "The King" Lawler

Jerry Saggs

Jim Duggan

Jim Powers

"Mouth From The South" Jimmy Hart

Kamala

Koko B. Ware

Lex Luger

Luke

Luna Vachon

Marty Jannetty

Max Moon

Mr. Fuji

Mr. Perfect

Owen Hart

Papa Shango

Paul Bearer

PJ Walker

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

"The Badguy" Razor Ramon

Red Rooster

Reno Riggins

Repo Man

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Rick Martel

Rick Steiner

Ross Greenberg

Samu

Scott Steiner

Sensational Sherri

"Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels

Skinner

Slick

Native American" Tatanka

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

The Berzerker

The Genius

The Mountie

Typhoon

"The Deadman" Undertaker

Virgil

Yokozuna

Edited by blueblood

Taking out what you call "jobber matches" is definately going to ruin the feel of what this time period was like. Also just a bit of advice when writing, it's better not to repeat the same thing over and over. An example is this

As you already know the World Wrestling Federation has a new show on Monday entitled, “Monday Night Raw” and it will be airing on Monday, January fourth nineteen ninety-three for the first time in the world.........

An awful lot of "Monday's" in there.

Guest blueblood

Tuesday, 29 December 1992

……I sat in my home in San Diego California making phone calls all day. I was trying to reach the wrestlers that I cut and the other staff to let them know what is going on in the World Wrestling Federation. I did reach all the cut athletes and they didn’t seem devastated about being cut so that made me feel better. I got in touch with most of the staff and hired new announcer Jim Ross. I hope Jim Ross is as good as Mr. McMahon tells me.

Around 7:00 PM I finish making phone calls and I’m pretty exhausted. Well at least we will have three new wrestlers on the roster. I managed to sign British Bulldog and the Road Warriors. British Bulldog agreed easily. We talked and he said that he really wanted to come back to the WWF. The Road Warriors were a little harder. I had to promise them some things but I’m sure everything will work out for the best. I have worked with all three men before and they’re all great guys and even better in the ring.

Now it’s time for me to get some sleep. I will have an even busier day tomorrow and I might cut some more people who aren’t up to par. Before I went to sleep I added the new talent on the roster.

Afa

Animal

Bam Bam Bigelow

Beau Beverly

Big Bossman

Blake Beverly

Bob Backlund

Bret "Hitman" Hart

Brian Knobbs

“British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith

Butch

Crush

Doink The Clown

Earthquake

Fatu

Giant Gonzalez

Harvey Wippleman

Hawk

Hulk Hogan

“IRS” Irwin R. Shyster

Jack Tunney

Jerry "The King" Lawler

Jerry Saggs

Jim Duggan

"Mouth From The South" Jimmy Hart

Kamala

Koko B. Ware

Lex Luger

Luke

Luna Vachon

Marty Jannetty

Mr. Fuji

Mr. Perfect

Owen Hart

Papa Shango

Paul Bearer

PJ Walker

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

"The Badguy" Razor Ramon

Red Rooster

Repo Man

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Rick Martel

Rick Steiner

Samu

Scott Steiner

Sensational Sherri

"Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels

Slick

Native American" Tatanka

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

The Berzerker

The Genius

The Mountie

Typhoon

"The Deadman" Undertaker

Virgil

Yokozuna

Guest blueblood

Taking out what you call "jobber matches" is definately going to ruin the feel of what this time period was like.

Edited by blueblood

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Well, I'll wait for a show to judge, but I am (hypocritically) concerned that the lack of jobber matches off the bat will really hurt this diary, unless, say, it's still big name vs. little name or little name vs. little name most of the time.

Guest blueblood

Wednesday, 30 December 1992

......I was down in my office at WWF Headquarters at 9:00 AM on the dot. I decided to open up our Development Territory and hired young talent to work down there. I considered this as taking a step towards the future. After all, who wants to see Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair still wrestling in the year two thousand. I chuckled to myself at that thought but got serious again. I seemed satisfied with the new development camp because I figured the roster as getting a little older age wise anyway. Mr. Perfect isn’t a kid anymore and Lex Luger has ye to make an in-ring debut and he is quite old as well. We do have Owen Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Yokozuna who are all young.

My next step is to release some more talent who I don’t see and “up to par.” The Berzerker is the first one on my list and he will be cut. I also decided that Slick’s services as a manager is no longer needed so I cut him as well. Those would be the only two cut for now so the rest of the roster currently has nothing to worry about.

Now for a few more hirings. I signed Jeff Jarrett, James E. Cornette, Haku, and a mystery man. Jeff Jarrett should be a great addition to the roster with his good charisma and excellent ring skills. James E. Cornette is a manager with outstanding charisma and he knows how to draw heat from the audience rather it be good are bad. Haku was hired because I believe that our roster needs for intimidating figures and he gives us that. Haku may not be that outstanding in the ring but if used right he could be a big force in the WWF. The mystery man will make an impact for sure. He has already been in our company once and I loved working with this man. He knows how to draw heat from the crowd and maintain that heat the whole time he is on camera. McMahon should love what I have planned for him.

Those are most likely the final firings and hiring that I will do for this month. Our roster looks pretty good to me. Now I just need to figure out some storylines to start on Monday Night Raw. Mr. McMahon has gave me the flexibility to do what I want to do with the talent that I have so I should be able to come up with something half way decent. I’d better get to work because Monday Night Raw is right around the corner.

My next post will probably be the Superstars preview.

Edited by blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

SUPERSTARS PREVIEW!

This week on the first Superstarts of 1993, The Road Warriors will make their return match again The Beverly Brothers!

Natural Disasters will take on the werid team of Giant Gonzalez and Kamala!

Also, Hulk Hogan will talk about his future in the World Wrestling Federation! Every wrestling fan will be glued to their TV set with Hulk Hogan comes out.

And in the Main Event! The Mountie will go one on one with Tatanka! That should be an explosive match!

Tune into Superstars this Saturday afternoon to see all the action!

Booked Matches!

The Road Warriors Vs. The Beverly Brothers

Natural Disasters Vs. Giant Gonzalez and Kamala

The Mountie Mountie Vs. Tatanka

Razor Ramon Vs. Papa Shango

Guest blueblood

user posted image

SUPERSTARS

Saturday, 02 January 1993

Superstars came on the air with the crowd going crazy. The show immediately got to the first match as LOD’s music hit and the crowd started to mental.

Road Warriors defeated The Beverly Brothers w/The Genius

The first match of the afternoon was as good as I thought it would be and that’s pretty bad. I wonder what Mr. McMahon was thinking when he watched this. It was basically I squash to put the Road Warriors over, at least The Beverly Brothers did a good job making Animal and Hawk look good. Hawk’s hits were pretty stiff and halfway in the match Animal hit a real stiff powerslam on Blake for a 2 count. An all out brawl started going on with all four men and Blake ended up getting tossed out of the ring. That was all LOD needed as Animal lifted Beau on his shoulders and Hawk came down with a flying clothesline to complete the Doomsday Device. The move got a decent pop as Animal pinned Beau for the 3.

After the match LOD stood on turnbuckles celebrating to cheers before leaving the ring.

Chico

Razor Ramon is backstage on the interview set alone. He has a toothpick in his mouth and a toothpick in his left air. He looked into the cameras with a cocky grin and then started to speak with a heavy Cuban accent.

The Bad Guy | | Razor Ramon: This afternoon Papa Shango is going to feel the wrath of The Bad Guy. Once that bell sounds you will have nowhere to run chico . You better brings your ghost and witches with you because you’re going to need all the help you can get. Listen carefully chico. By the time I leave the ring. You’re going to be all carved up.

When Razor said all carved up he made a Z in the air with the toothpick that was in his mouth and then threw it at the camera before walking off. Superstars then went to a commercial break.

80%

”The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon defeated Papa Shango

Papa Shango was not able to keep up with Razor Ramon at all in this heel vs. heel match. The crowd didn’t cheer for Papa Shango but they booed Razor heavily. Razor begain toying with Shango and paying more attention to the crowd to draw heat. After nailing his Fallaway Slam on Shango he signaled for the Razor’s edge and nailed it for the win.

Hulkamania

Once the ring was cleared Hulk Hogan’s music hit and the crowd went crazy as Hogan walked out. Hogan played to the crowd’s cheers one his way out doing his ear taunt and slapping little kids hands. Once in the ring Vince McMahon was there with a microphone waiting. His music died out and McMahon started the interview.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen standing in this very ring is the man you all love, Hulk Hogan! (pop) Now Hogan, what are you planning to do with your WWF career from here.

Before Hogan speaks the crowd cheers and he looks around listening to them. Once they quiet down a bit he starts speaking.

The Immortal | | Hulk Hogan: Well you know what brother! Many people have asked me that question lately. Let me say one thing for sure. Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania aint going nowhere. (pop) Hulk Hogan still has a long run in the WWF and Hulk Hogan still has more World Titles to win brother.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: So are you going to challenge Bret Hart for the WWF World Championship right now? (pop) Bret Hart is a fighting Champion and he would except your challenge.

The Immortal | | Hulk Hogan: Let me tell you something brother. It would be easy to challenge Bret Hart. And he would except my challenge because he’s a great Champion. But, that would just be too easy and it wouldn’t be fair. So let me tell you what imma do brother! I have officially entered myself in this years Royal Rumble! (big pop) And when I win the Royal Rumble Imma go to WrestleMaina 9 and go one on one with Bret Hart or whoever the Champion is and I’m going to win the World Title fair and square dude!

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Whoah! That’s big news! Hoagn you have won a Rumble before so I’m sure that you can do it again! Right now folks we’re going to take a quick break, but when we get back it will be Giant Gonzalez and Kamala against Natural Disasters! Stay tuned!

Hogan’s music played as he played to the crowd in the ring doing his ear taunt. The crowd cheered historically for Hogan as Superstars took another commercial break.

91%

Giant Gonzalez and Kamala w/Harvey Wippleman defeated Natural Disasters

When the show returned the superstars were already in the ring ready to get the match underway. This was the worst match of the night that pit two untalented teams against one another. It was pretty even all the way through with Kamala and Gonzalez using cheap moves here and there. It ended when Wippleman slid a chair in the ring to Gonzalez and then distracted the referee long enough for Gonzalez to hit Earthquake and Typhoon with the chair and then slide it back out. The referee turned around and saw Gonzalez pinning Typhoon and counted the 3.

A New Team

After the match Harvey Wippleman got in the ring with a microphone and Giant Gonzalez and Kamala stood on each side of him as he started to speak.

The Cheesy | | Harvey Wippleman: Shut up! (boos) Ladies and gentlemen! Standing before you is the most dominate team there is! Today is a day of history! Today started the terror that Giant Gonzalez and Kamala will reign on each and every team in the WWF! (boos) And soon these men will have belts around their waists and Vince McMoron will be referring to them as the WWF Tag Team Champions! Thank you!

With that said Harvey Wippleman slammed the microphone down and left the ring with his new team to a round of boos.

70%

I Set The Laws

Todd Pettengill is standing backstage with Jimmy Hart and The Mountie.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: Ladies and gentlemen, standing with me is Jimmy Hart and The Mountie. Up next The Mountie will go one on one with Tatanka! What is your strategy?

Mouth From The South | | Jimmy Hart: Strategy? Do you think we’re stupid? We’re not going to give away our strategy you moron. Let me say this though. Tatanka better be on his A game because The Mountie is going to zap him in just a few minutes.

The Idiot | | The Mountie: Tatanka. I set da laws around here and obviously you have a hard time following dem. Well now you’re going to go to jail sonny because I don’t like people who don’t follow my rules and I always get my man.

Jimmy Hart and The Mountie walk off laughing and Superstars takes a final break.

72%

Tatanka defeated The Mountie w/Jimmy Hart

The Mountie had advantage most of the match mainly by cheating. He played too the crowd to draw in heat and that allowed Tatanka to make his face comeback. Once Tatanka got the crowd behind him he nailed The Mountie with a top rope Tomahawk Chop for the victory. After Tatanka left the ring The Mountie was still there literally crying in Jimmy Hart’s arms as Superstars went off the air.

Overall Rating: 68%

We got a 4.76 rating for 'Superstars'!

The attendance level was 6021 people.

We made $240840 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 2.09 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 5003 people.

They made $200120 from ticket sales.

USWA got a 0.14 television rating for 'USWA TV'!

The event was attended by 335 people.

They made $6700 from ticket sales.

NOTES - Monday Night Raw WILL be better. I like to make my B shows weaker then the main ones.

Edited by blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW

This week on Monday Night Raw!

Lex Luger will be in the house making his in-ring debut!

The Mountie is still upset with Tatanka about making him cry and they're both going to be at Monday Night Raw!

A number one contender match for the WWF Tag Team Titles will take place! The Steiner Brothers will go one on one with The Headshrinkers!

In the Main Event, Undertaker will go one on one with Razor Ramon!

All of this and much more on the first ever Monday Night Raw!

Booked Matches

Lex Luger Vs. Mr. Perfect

Number One Contender Match

The Steiner Brothers Vs. The Headshrinkers

British Bulldog Vs. Repo Man

Undertaker Vs. Razor Ramon

Guest blueblood

user posted image

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Monday, 04 January 1993

Sirens came on as Monday Night Raw came on the air with the new video package. After the cameras circled around the crowd a few times to show the screaming fans they went to the announce booth where Vince McMahon and Bobby “The Brain” Heenan were standing.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first ever Monday Night Raw! Tonight we will see Lex Luger take on Mr. Perfect! This will be Luex Luger’s first match in the WWF!

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Don’t Forget about Bret Hart against Rick Martel! That match should be pretty good. I can’t wait to see Rick Martel beat the WWF World Champion!

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: I doubt it will happen like that Brain. Also, British Bulldog returns to the WWF and he’ll go one on one with Repo Man!

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: And in the Main Event, Razor Ramon will take on Undertaker! That should be a Main Event type of match and you can only see it on Monday Night Raw!

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Well lets get to our first match. It will be Lex Luger taking on Mr. Perfect!

Lex Luger defeated Mr. Perfect

This match was pure brawling. Mr. Perfect had the quick advantage but was not able to maintain as Luger started to use cheap shots which were surprising to the crowd. Later on Perfect regained control and whipped Luger to the ropes and when he came back Luger gave Perfect a very deadly Running Forearm that Perfect was not prepared for. The Forearm was more then enough to give Luger the win.

77%

80%

72%

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Lex Luger surprised me with some of his cheap moves. I didn’t know Luger was that type of guy.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Cheap? Luger does what he has to do to win. That’s how it’s supposed to be. That’s what I did when I wrestled.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: As I remember, your career wasn’t all that successful.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Anyways, I here something’s going on backstage. Lets go back there.

I Always Get My Man

The Mountie is walking backstage with Jimmy Hart. From the other direction comes Tatanka. The Mountie immediately gets in his face as Jimmy Hart starts screaming at Tatanka in his megaphone. Tatanka does not back down and starts bad mouthing The Mountie. The Mountie then backs off with a smile and you can hear him say, “Wait til’ the Rumble!” The cameras then cut to the locker room area.

61%

A New Era Is Born

In the locker room you see James E. Cornette standing with Lex Luger. Cornette has an evil smile on his face as he starts to speak.

The Sly | | James E. Cornette: Standing before you ungrateful people is a perfect man. As you just seen when he crushed Mr. Perfect, he can not be stopped. Many of you know him as Lex Luger. Well to the stupid he is Lex Luger. But forever on he will be known as The Narcissus. I know you idiots probably can’t say that so I want you to all go home and practice because pretty soon you will be saying the WWF World Champion is The Narcissus!

With that said the cameras cut to the interview set.

75%

Money Money Money

On the interview set Todd Pettengill is standing with Jimmy Hart and the WWF Tag Team Champions, Money Inc.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: Ladies and gentlemen, standing with me is Jimmy Hart and Money Inc. Now, our next match will be The Steiner Brothers taking on The Headshrinkers and the winner will go on to the Royal Rumble to face you two for your Tag Team Titles. How do you feel about that?

Mouth From The South | | Jimmy Hart: How do we feel? We don’t care which one of these losers we face at the Royal Rumble because The Tax Man and The Million Dollar Man is going to whip whoever steps up. And under my management there is no way that they can lose.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: You guys aren’t concerned about the bad history you have with Rick and Scott Steiner?

The Million Dollar Man | | Ted DiBiase: History means nothing Petting zoo. If The Steiner Brothers happen to win that just means that they’re going to get beaten once the Royal Rumble comes around. IRS and myself will not be beaten by Mr. Michigan and his pet dog and you can take that to the bank!

Jimmy Hart and Money Inc. laugh loudly as Monday Night Raw fades out to a commercial break.

77%

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! It has been a wild night and it’s only going to get crazier.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: I can’t believe James E. Cornette has come to the WWF! On top of that he’s now managing The Narcissus! That duo should go far. Brains and brawn is always a good combination.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: That’s a deadly combination for sure Brain. Did you hear all that cockiness in Money Inc. and Jimmy Hart? We’ll see if they’re still cocky if they end up facing The Steiner Brothers.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Of course they will be. The Steiner Brothers are nothing compared to Money Inc. It’s basically a Handicap Match because if you give Rick Steiner a dog treat he’ll be occupied the whole match.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Well the Number One Contender Match is coming up right now so lets see who’s going to go to the Royal Rumble.

Number One Contender Match

The Steiner Brothers defeated The Headshrinkers w/Afa

The Headshrinkers never really had a chance. The Steiner Brothers used their technical ability to over power The Headshrinkers most of the match and the crowd was behind them one hundred percent. After Scott through Fatu out of the ring he whipped Samu to the ropes and hit his Frankensteiner on him for the one can number one contendership at the Tag Team Titles. After the match The Steiner Brothers celebrated in the ring to loud cheers before leaving.

74%

70%

79%

**1\2

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: I told you that The Steiners would win. Now I bet Money Inc. is thinking differently now.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Nah, I doubt it. Money Inc. can defeat any Tag Team in the WWF. That’s why they have those Tag Team Titles McMoron.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Well I guess we’ll see at the Royal Rumble.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Well I guess we will.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Right now lets go back to the ring to watch the British Bulldog and Repo Man go at it!

British Bulldog defeated Repo Man

This match was a squash simply to hype up British Bulldog’s return to the WWF. Repo Man showed some offense but he basically sold all of Bulldog’s stiff moves. Bulldog showed off his power with stiff clotheslines and hard stalling suplexes following a muscule pose which received cheers. Once Bulldog felt it was time to end it he lifted Repo Man on his shoulders and nailed a hard Running Powerslam for the return win.

66%

65%

67%

*1/4

What’s This All About

The cameras cut backstage where Hulk Hogan and James E. Cornette are standing talking to each other. After a few unheard words you see the two men shake hands and James E. Cornette walk off smiling. Hogan mugs Cornette all the way down the hall as the show goes to a commercial break.

86%

Bret Hart defeated Rick Martel

This match was technically sound. Rick Martel never really had a chance but he was able to lock Bret Hart in some leg locks and nail a few suplexes. Once Bret took completely control the match was over with. Snap suplex, atomic drop, headbutt to groin, was followed by the inevitable Sharpshooter and Martel took no time to tap out.

69%

74%

60%

3/4 star

High Energy defeated The Beverly Brothers w/The Genius

This tag team match was a DUD. Owen Hart was the star of the match. He sold all of The Beverly’s offense pretty well and made his team look like an underdog for pretty much the whole match. Once The Beverlys got too cocky High Energy went on the attack and Owen Hart nailed Blake with a hard DDT after a series of drop kicks from both him and Koko. Owen covered Blake and Baeu couldn’t break it up in time giving High Energy the win.

51%

53%

49%

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: What a great Tag Team Match. High Energy could be future Tag Team Champions if they keep winning.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: I doubt it. Koko B. Ware is washed up and Owen Hart is a nothing just like his brother.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: That’s the World Champion your speaking of and he just beat Rick Martel.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Martel is a nobody. If you put Bret Hart in the ring with someone like The Narcissus I bet he’d lose.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Wait a minute. Earlier you said Martel was going to beat Bret Hart.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: Oh I’m sorry. I thought you said that Bret Hart would be going against Yokozuna.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Brain, you’re an idiot. Right now we’re going to go backstage.

Start of Destruction

The cameras cut backstage to a dark room where Undertaker and Paul Bearer are standing. Paul Bearer moves close to the cameras then starts to speak.

The Creepy | | Paul Bearer: Tonight will start the destruction that my Undertaker will go on. This destruction will last until the Royal Rumble and my Undertaker will walk out of the Royal Rumble as the winner and go on to WrestleMaina 9 to become the new WWF World Champion. So Razor Ramon I feel sorry for you. Yes so sorry. Because tonight my Undertaker will take your soul once he drives your head into the canvas with the Tombstone Piledriver.

The Deadman | | Undertaker: Razor Ramon. Tonight, you’re making a big mistake entering the ring with me. For I will be the Royal Rumble winner but you won’t be so lucky to make it to the Royal Rumble. Tonight, Razor Ramon. You will rest in peace.

Undertaker makes his eyes go in the back of his head as the cameras fades out to a commercial break.

71%

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Okay ladies and gentlemen it’s time for the Main Event.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: This time I can assure you that Razor Ramon is going to beat Undertaker.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: Maybe. Undertaker is a tough opponent though so I wouldn’t put my money on it.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: I would. Do you wanna bet McMahon? I need some extra cash.

The Boss | | Vince McMahon: No Brain I don’t. Lets just watch that match and see for ourselves.

The Brain | | Bobby Heenan: I knew you’d be too scared.

Razor Ramon defeated Undertaker w/Paul Bearer

This was the best match of the night. Pure brawling that went either one way or the other. Undertaker had the quick advantage with slow powerful moves but Razor used a rake in the eye to gain the advantage for himself. The match went like that for about 4:30 seconds. Undertaker then went for a ChokeSlam but Razor Ramon kicked him in the groin area and it wasn’t detected by the referee. Ramon then nailed a DDT and quickly covered grabbing Undertaker’s tights for the cheap win. After the match Razor Ramon quickly left the ring as Undertaker stood there mugging him and Monday Night Raw went off the air.

78%

82%

72%

Overall Rating: 71%

We got a 5.62 rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The attendance level was 5033 people.

We made $201320 from ticket sales.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

SUPERSTARS PREVIEW!

On Superstars you will see Jake Roberts go one on one with Jim Duggan! That match should be explosive! Both of these men are veterans who knows their way around the ring.

Also, the team of Giant Gonzalez and Kamala will be at it again when they take on The Bushwhackers! The team of Giant Gonzalez and Kamala won last week but The Bushwhackers is a great team. You also have to wonder about Harvey Wippleman being at ringside! He could change the outcome of this Tag Team Match!

In the Main Event Ric Flair will go one on one with Tatanka! The Mountie is going to be in the house tonight so Tatanka better watch his back. Tatanka was in the Main Event last week when he beat The Mountie, but this time he's going up against Ric Flair! The Nature Boy is a tough opponent but if anybody can beat him it's Tatanka!

The Patriot will make his debut against Doink The Clown! Will the evil clown be able to defeat the red white and blue?

We will also hear from the WWF Intercontenetal Champion, Shawn Michaels! I wonder what he has to say?

Tune into Superstars this Saturday afternoon to find out!

Booked Matches!

Ric Flair Vs. Tatanka

The Patriot Vs. Doink The Clown

Giant Gonzalez and Kamala Vs. The Bushwhackers

Jake Roberts Vs. Jim Duggan

Guest blueblood

user posted image

SUPERSTARS

Saturday, 09 January 1993

America

The regular Superstars video was not played. Instead a video package hyping the arrival of The Patriot was played. It showed him nailing his Full Nelson finishing move on some WCW talent and then it showed him waving the American Flag to end the video.

61%

The Patriot defeated Doink The Clown

The Patroit made a good debut with the video followed by this match. He pretty much squashed Doink keeping the match at a slow speed and used a lot of beautiful drop kicks. Once he felt Doink was worn down enough he nailed his Full Nelson Slam which he calls the, “Uncle Slam.” The crowd was amazed by the move as The Patriot picked up his first WWF victory. The crowd cheered The Patriot as he left the ring.

60%

60%

61%

1\2*

Open Challenge Anyone

Once the ring is cleared Sensational Sherri’s voice hits the P.A. System as the crowd starts to boo because they know that Shawn Michaels and Sensational Sherri are about to come out. Once they do walk out the boos get louder and Michaels eats it up. They get into the ring and Shawn gets a microphone and starts to speak as his music dies down.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: Thank you for your warm welcoming. You know, I don’t blame all you men for being jealous of me. And I don’t blame all of you women for being jealous of Sensational Sherri. I would be jealous of her too if she had the man that I wanted. Not only am I the most attractive thing that you have ever seen but I am also the WWF Intercontinental Champion. (boos) You know it’s a lot of work being a Champion. Okay, actually you don’t know. (boos) Well recently I haven’t had anyone to defend my Title against. So what I’m out here for is to make an open challenge to anyone in the locker room. I challenge anyone to face me for my Title at the WWF Royal Rumble. (cheers) I’m not worried though because the only good talent in the WWF is your truly…..

Before Shawn Michaels can say anything else British Bulldog’s music hits to a big pop. Shawn looks very surprised as Bulldog walks out with his own microphone. He comes all the way to the ring and gets right in Shawn’s face. He then starts speaking.

Davey Boy Smith | | British Bulldog: Ever since I left the World Wrestling Federation you have been running your mouth Shawn. Well I’m back now and I have come out here to accept your challenge and shut you up once and for all!

The crowd cheers as Michaels gets a scared look on his face.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: Hold on there muscle man. When I said anybody I didn’t mean you. You are new to the WWF Baby Boy. You don’t even deserve to be in the same ring, no arena as me.

Davey Boy Smith | | British Bulldog: Is that true? Well since you’re so cocky then you won’t mind putting your Title on the line against me at the Royal Rumble!

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: Okay Bulldog here’s what I’m going to do for you since you are determined to get slapped around by me at the Royal Rumble. Next week on Monday Night Raw you’ll go one on one with Razor Ramon. If, and only if you win you’ll get a shot at me at the Royal Rumble. Does that sound like a deal?

Davey Boy Smith | | British Bulldog: You got yourself a deal Shawn. But WHEN I beat Razor Ramon you better get prepared because at the Royal Rumble you’ll find out that my bite is worse then my bark.

Bulldog starts to walk away to cheers before Shawn stops him.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: One more thing Baby Boy.

With that said HBK spits gum on Bulldog’s face that he was chewing. Bulldog doesn’t take to kindly to that and gave Shawn a stiff clothesline to a big pop. Shawn rolled out of the ring as Sensation Sherri quickly followed him to see if he was alright. Davey Boy stood in the ring doing muscle poses to cheers.

73%

Beware

The cameras cut backstage in the locker room where Harvey Wippleman is talking to Giant Gonzalez and Kamala. They’re sitting down and he’s talking to them about their next match I guess. Gonzalez then does the “title” figure around his waist so now we know they’re talking about the WWF Tag Team Titles. They continue to talk as Superstars goes to a commercial break.

67%

Gonzalez and Kamala w/Harvey Wippleman defeated The Bushwhackers

The Bushwhackers didn’t sell anything in this match even though it went back and forth. Later on The Bushwhackers got the upper hand due to quick tags in and out and isolating Kamala. Once Kamala tagged in Giant Gonzalez it was over. Gonzalez clotheslined Luke and Bush twice and then ChokeSlammed both of them at the same time with one arm each. He kicked Bush out of the ring and pinned Luke for the win.

50%

66%

15%

Jake Roberts defeated Jim Duggan

This match was even all the way. Jake Roberts returned to the WWF as a heel and he used many heel tactics in this match. Duggan nailed his 3 Point Stance finisher but Roberts rolled out of the ring before Duggan could cover. Once he got back in Duggan went on attack again with rights and lefts before Roberts kicked Duggan’s below his belt and nailed his DDT for his return win.

68%

75%

53%

1/4*

To Be The Man You Gotta Beat The Man

Todd Pettengill is backstage on the interview set with “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Pettengill looks into the camera and starts to speak.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: Ladies and gentlemen, the Mai Event is coming up next. Right now Ric Flair is standing next to me ready for his match against Tatanka. Flair, do you think that you’ll be able to end Tatanka win streak?

Nature Boy | | Ric Flair: Whooo! Pettengill! I know that I’ll be able to end Tatanka winning streak. Whooo! Tatanka is nothin’ but a scrub to me. I’m the Nature Boy Ric Flair! Whooo! Tatanka is nothin’ but a whining Native American. And once I get Tatanka in the Figure Four Leglock he’ll be tapping for forgiveness. Whooo!

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: Well Flair. Are you going to enter yourself in the Royal Rumble? You won the Royal Rumble last year and became the WWF World Champion.

Nature Boy | | Ric Flair: Let me tell you something Pettengill! I’m not entering myself in the Royal Rumble. I shouldn’t have to because I’m still the man! Whooo! Bret Hart is running around with this WWF Championship like he’s the true Champion but I am! Whooo! So I’m putting a challenge out to Bret Hart right now. Whooo! Bret “Hitman” Hart! Whooo! Against! “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair! Whooo! At the Royal Rumble! Bret! If you wanna be the man! Whooo! Then you’re goin’ to have to beat the man! Whooo!

With that said Ric Flair walks off the interview set as the cameras cut to a quick commercial break.

97%

Tatanka defeated Ric Flair

Ric Flair did a good job playing the crowd in this match. Tatanka did sport a good offense and sold Flairs moves pretty good. Tatanka had the upper hand later in the match and that brought The Mountie out to the ring. He got on the apron and went to shock Tatanka with his cattle prod put Tatanka moved and Flair got shocked! Tatanka immediately went for the cover and got the win over The Nature Boy! After the match The Mountie ran backstage as Tatanka chased him. The camera went back to Flair who was just getting up. He looked very upset as Superstars went off the air.

**1/4.

70%

We got a 4.63 rating for 'Superstars'!

The attendance level was 5035 people.

We made $201400 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 2.13 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 5044 people.

They made $201760 from ticket sales.

USWA got a 0.12 television rating for 'USWA TV'!

The event was attended by 330 people.

They made $6600 from ticket sales.

Guest Ricc

"If it were upto me"

Thank god it wasn't.

So what do you see wrong with my diary? I know you have to have a few reasons bro and I would love to hear them. Maybe it's something I can fix.

I know my storylines are starting off slow but I'm not worried about it because they'll get started pretty soon.

So come on. Give me some reasons why you don't like it.

Guest blueblood

I get what you're saying Ricc. I guess you could say I'm rushing into the attitude thing but I don't feel I am. I think taking out the jobber matches has something to do with people feeling that way though.

Thanks!

Guest blueblood

user posted image

MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW

This week on Monday Night Raw!

British Bulldog will take on Razor Ramon! If British Bulldog defeats Ramon he'll earn himself an Intercontental Title shot at the Royal Rumble against Shawn Michaels! After what happened between these two men on Superstars you know that British Bulldog would like nothing better then to take Shawn Michael's Title at the Royal Rumble!

Bret Hart will be in the house! He'll probably have something to say about Ric Flair's challenege! This should be interesting!

Haku and Virgil will face each other! That should be a great match to watch!

The Narcissus will be in action again when he takes on Crush! With James E. Cornette at ringside Crush will need to watch his front and back at all times!

And the Main Event will be off the charts when Hulk Hogan takes on Bam Bam Bigelow! Bigelow is big but Hogan is an icon and has beaten wrestlers bigger then Bigelow! That match should be a crazy one!

Tune into Monday Night Raw at 9/8 central!

Booked Matches

The Narcissus Vs. Crush

Haku Vs. Virgil

Razor Vs. British Bulldog

Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Hulk Hogan

Guest blueblood

I just got out of the hospital, that's why MNR hasn't been up. I'll get MNR ASAP, I can't leave the house anyways lol.

Thanks For Being Patient!

Guest blueblood

user posted image

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Monday, 11 January 1993

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with it’s normal video package. Once in the arena you hear sirens then the cameras pan over to the announce booth where Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan are standing as usual.

McMahon and Heenan hype up tonight’s card. First they talk about British Bulldog against Razor Ramon. McMahon mentions that if Bulldog wins then he’ll go to the Royal Rumble to face Shawn Michaels for his Intercontinental Title. Heenan then talks about the Main Event which will be Hulk Hogan versus Bam Bam Bigelow. McMahon says he can’t wait for the Main Event. Heenan just says that Hogan needs a good beating and Bam Bam is the man to do it.

They were then interrupted by Shawn’s music as he and Sensation Sherri walked out to the ring to boos. Sensational Sherri had Shawn’s title on her shoulders as they came out. They went to the announce table where Shawn sat down and put some head phones on. Sensational Sherri sat on Shawn’s lap as Heenan started brown nosing Shawn. Shawn said he was out here for British Bulldog’s match when his theme hit and Bulldog came out to cheers.

British Bulldog defeated “Bad Guy” Razor Ramon

Shawn Michaels made many funny comments about Bulldog while at the announce table. He also talked about how Sensational Sherri was the most beautiful woman in the world and how Bulldog wants her. McMahon doubted the comments about Sensation Sherri. The match was pure brawling. Razor got a quick advantage with a thump to the eye. He was able to control most of the match after words. Bulldog had a couple of short face comebacks but Ramon cut them off with cheap moves. Ramon started to get cocky as it seemed like he was going to win and HBK was delighted. Then all of a sudden the lights went out and the crowd got loud. When the lights came back on Ramon was laid in the center of the ring with his arms folded over his chest. Bulldog and the referee looked confused at one another as Bulldog slowly made the cover and got the win. HBK was going crazy at ringside and threw his headphones off before walking backstage. Bulldog eyed him all the way and then did muscle poses for the crowd. The cameras then went to the entrance where Undertaker stood kneeling in front of Paul Bearer. The crowd went crazy as the cameras went backstage.

87%

82%

92%

McMahon hyped up the Royal Rumble match between Shawn and Bulldog because Bulldog won. Heenan said it’s all Undertaker’s fault and Bulldog couldn’t beat Ramon by himself. McMahon then pondered why Undertaker would interfere in the match. Heenan said Ramon did beat Undertaker last week and he could be bitter. McMahon reminded us that Ramon cheated to beat Undertaker and that could be why he interfered.

Already The Best

Backstage Bret Hart is standing with Todd Pettengill. Bret Hart has his World Title over his shoulder as Pettengill starts to speak.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: Ladies and gentlemen, standing next to me is the WWF World Champion Bret “Hitman” Hart! Bret, Ric Flair has set out the challenge for you at the Royal Rumble. What is your reply?

Hitman | | Bret Hart: You know what. Flair acts like he’s the only who thinks I’m not a worthy Champion. Let me tell you something Flair, I don’t have to prove anything to you because I’m already the man. But I am going to put my Title on the line against you at the Royal Rumble because I love proving people wrong.

The Cool | | Todd Pettengill: So you’re accepting his challenge?

Hitman | | Bret Hart: That’s right Pettengill. And after I beat “The Man” everyone will know that I am a deserving Champion. I have already dealt with Flair’s type though. He says I need to beat “The Man” to be “The Man” then when I beat him he’s going to call it a fluke. Well let me tell you on live television Flair. At the Royal Rumble, you’re going to get excellently executed by the best there is. The best there was. And the best there ever will be! And once you tap out to my Sharpshooter I’m going to put the microphone to your mouth and you will call me The Man!

Bret Hart pats his World title and then walks off the stage as Monday Night Raw takes a commercial break.

93%

Haku defeated Virgil

This match was a bore. Haku pretty much lead and Virgil followed him. Haku nailed plenty of kicks and powerslams on Virgil that were sold pretty good but nothing too spectacular. Haku ended the match with a final Crescent Kick for the victory.

42%

43%

43%

Too Pretty To Lose

The cameras cut backstage to the locker rooms where James E. Cornette is shown oiling The Narcissus’ chest. The Narcissus is doing a muscle pose as Cornette continues to oil him and saying words of motivation for his match which is next.

78%

Heenan hyped up The Narcissus as Crush made his way out to the ring. Vince said that h would not be surprised if Crush came out as the winner. Heenan said it would surprise him if Crush came out alive.

The Narcissus w/James E. Cornette defeated Crush

The Narcissus controlled the whole match. McMahon kept saying that he has never seen Crush dominated like this before. Cornette played cheerleader at ringside as The Narcissus took his time with Crush and taunted the crowd a lot to draw in heat. After nailing a hard scoop slam on Crush The Narcissus went to the corner and waited for him to get up. Crush got up backwards and when he turned around he was met by a hard Running Forearm that almost knocked him out! The Narcissus made the pin with on foot and doing a muscle taunt for the win. Cornette and The Narcissus celebrated in the ring to boos before leaving.

***3/4

76%

66%

87%

Aint To Proud To Beg

The cameras cut to Jack Tunney’s office where we see Shawn Michaels on his knees pleaded with Tunney as Sensational Sherri watched with the Intercontinental Title on her shoulder.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: I shouldn’t have to defend my Intercontinental Title against British Bulldog at the Royal Rumble! He cheated to beat Ramon!

Commissioner | | Jack Tunney: You made the deal now you have to live up to your word Shawn.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: I know what I said, but British Bulldog didn’t win fair and you know it. He was probably in on the whole thing with Undertaker.

Commissioner | | Jack Tunney: I don’t think he was in on it. Bulldog completely confused. Here’s what I’ll do for you. Next week in the Main Event you will team up with Razor Ramon to take on Undertaker and British Bulldog!

HBK pops up and takes his Title off the shoulder of Sensational Sherri He puts the Title in Tunney's face and starts screaming at him.

Heart Break Kid | | Shawn Michaels: What?!?! You can’t do this to me. I’m the WWF Intercontinental Champion! I refuse.

Commissioner | | Jack Tunney: Let me put it to you like this. If you don’t compete in next week’s match or in your Title defense at the Royal Rumble then you will be stripped of the Intercontinental Title. Do I make myself clear?

Shawn Michaels doesn’t say anything. He just grabs Sensational Sherri’s hand and storms out of Tunney’s office.

75%

No More Mister Nice Mountie

The cameras are backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing with Jimmy Hart and The Mountie. Before Pettengill can say anything The Mountie snatches the microphone and starts to yell.

The Idiot | | The Mountie: Tatanka, let me tell you something! Your luck is about to run out, because at Royal Rumble you go down! When I told you I alway get my man I mean it. Me and you gonna go one on one at Royal Rumble and I gonna beat you stupid! You gonna regret ever messin’ with The Mountie!

The Mountie storms off very upset followed by Jimmy Hart and Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

75%

When Monday Night Raw came back McMahon and Heenan hyped up Hogan versus Bigelow. McMahon then talked about how upset The Mountie was and said we have another Royal Rumble match set. Heenan said that this Royal Rumble will be the best yet. The cameras then went to the ring for the next match.

Yokozuna w/Mr. Fujidefeated Koko B. Ware

Yokozuna dominated Koko B. Ware with fat moves. Yokozuna locked his temper point hold on Koko for about two minutes before wrestling it. After nailing a few sloppy clotheslines that weren’t sold well Yokozuna nailed his patent hip drop on Koko B. Ware. The big man then dragged Koko to the corner and hit his Banzi Drop for the easy three.

DUD

63%

70%

50%

A Bite Out Of A Heart

British Bulldog is backstage on the interview set with a microphone. He looks into the cameras and starts speaking.

Davey Boy Smith | | British Bulldog: Shawn Michaels, I did the first part of what I said I would do. All that’s left is for me to become the Intercontinental Champion at the Royal Rumble. And next week is going to be another victory for me except this time I’ll be pinning you. Shawn, I have to opportunities to show you that my bite is worse then my bark!

Bulldog does a muscle pose as the cameras fade off the interview set.

75%

Ready To Go

The cameras cut backstage to the hallways and we see Hulk Hogan walking toward the ring for his Main Event Match which is next!

89%

McMahon and Heenan greet us as Monday Night Raw returns. Heenan says it’s time to see if Bam Bam Bigelow can get the job done against Hogan. Heenan also says that his fingers are crossed. McMahon gave all his encouragement to Hogan and said that the only way Bigelow can win is if he cheats and that Bigelow is good at cheating. Heenan followed that comment up by saying Bigelow has a chance then.

Hulk Hogan defeated Bam Bam Bigelow w/Luna Vachon

This match was surprising as Bigelow showed some offense. In the beginning of the match he got many quick two counts off of drop kicks and clotheslines. Hogan began a face comeback and scoop slams and suplexes but Bigelow used cheap moves to get the advantage again. When it looked like it was over for Hogan Bigelow whipped him to the ropes but Hogan reversed it and when Bigelow came running back he was met by Hogan’s Big Boot! Hogan followed that up with the Leg Drop for the win. Hogan celebrated in the ring to very loud cheers as Monday Night Raw went off the air.

72%

76%

63%

Overall Rating: 74%

We got a 5.68 rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The attendance level was 5032 people.

We made $201280 from ticket sales.

Edited by blueblood

Guest blueblood

user posted image

SUPERSTARS PREVIEW!

This week on Superstars!

Razor Ramon will go head up against Virgil in the Main Event! Razor Ramon is probably still upset about Undertaker interefering in his match on Monday Night Raw! Razor Ramon better focus on Virgil or we might see an surprise victory on Superstars!

Money Inc. will take on Natural Disasters! This will be a Non-Title Match and Jimmy Hart told us that it will be a warmup match so that Money Inc. will be ready for The Steiner Brothers at the Royal Rumble! Money Inc. better win because it's always an advantage to go into a Title defense coming off of a victory! The Steiner Brothers will be in the house to check out this match so you never know what could happen if the two teams happen to bump heads!

Canada's Law will go one on one against America's Pride! when The Mountie takes on The Patriot! This match should be great and full of pride! The Mountie has been angry at Tatanka over the last few weeks and if he takes some one his anger out at Superstars then I feel bad for The Patriot!

Bret Hart and Ric Flair will both be on the house! Bret Hart accepted the challenege on Monday Night Raw and he did it in a bitter way. Ric Flair might have some words for Bret Hart and the outcome could be fist flying! Tune in to see if the two heavyweights can keep their feelings verbal!

The team of Gonzalez and Kamala will be in action again when they take on The Road Warriors! Gonzalez and Kamala have been on a winning streak so far but The Road Warriors are tough to beat. This Tag Team Match should be great!

All of this and more on Superstars so don't forget to watch!

Booked Matches!

Gonzalez and Kamala Vs. The Road Warriors

The Mountie Vs. The Patriot

Money Inc. Vs. Natural Disasters

Razor Ramon Vs. Virgil

Edited by blueblood