Yahoo Fantasy Football League

EBG, I'm still up for it, and await the league info.

As for the draft, the date is fine, but is there a time available maybe an hour or two later? I usually am just getting off work at 6 on Tuesdays. If not, that's fine, I'll just make sure to pre-rank and hopefully arrive with the thing in progress.

Alright, I sent out in the PM's I sent that there was only person left to join, but apparently I'm a dumbass.... Three were left to join and one has already, meaning there are TWO spots left. I will resend the PM's again with the correct info and if those two folks don't join by the end of the night, jstarr2k3 and Corizzle will get the invites instead. Sorry, Jester, those two were next in line.

Ok, I've narrowed it down to Broderick and Sahyder being the two that haven't joined yet... Spending them PM's now and I'll give them to 12 tonight eastern time. If they don't join, Corizzle and jstarr, get ready to draft tomorrow.

EDIT: Sahyder just joined.. That leave's Broderick.

He's on the clock...jstarr, if I don't here from him then you got his spot.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy