THe andy Milonakis show

Shadeternal

Yeah, this show isn't funny in the least bit. I literally wanted to gouge out my eyes with a tweezer. It sucks that fucking much. MTV has sucken to yet another new record low. Wow.

Guest Bluesman

My sentiments are eerily similar to Tristy's. I had that "How did this crap get on" stare like I did when seeing Grammar's Sketch Comedy Show or Blue Collar Comedy. Shows like these make me weap for mankind and more willing to accept it's eventual destruction.

Guest ch1ppy08

Andy Milonakis....

Andy Milonakis!? Why Andy!? Why not me, or even ADAM RYLAND, for god's sake!?

Andy Milonakis does NOT deserve to have his own show. He tries to make his show have dry humor but seriously, this kid puts peanut butter on his face! GAH!....

edit: I apologize for the caps.

Edited by ch1ppy08

Guest Cereal Killer

I tried watching this show and I literally wanted to hurt myself for even trying to watch it. I mean it's basically the Tom Green show but even more crappier.

Him going out and having sidewalk auditions for his play, Moooooooooooooooooooon, that was one of the funniest ones he did and it wasn't that great. Other than that, the opening was funny and the rest was downhill until the end:

"What're you gonna do?"

"ME?"

"Yeah you, what're you gonna do?"

"I was just going to go get some Fruity Pebbles..."

"FRUITY PEBBLES??? Can I come?"

:shifty:

Then it picked up, especially with the jumping jack dance during the rap after he went through the TV.

Guest Bluesman

He wasn't the Man Show Boy. Kimmel saw Milonakis' videos online, and somehow (surely with the help of drugs) found them funny. He had the guy on his show, and then lobbied heavily for Milonakis to get his own show. MTV, realizing that all of their programming is essentially shit, felt Milonakis and his radical form of un-funny comedy deserves a place.

My sense of humor is very odd. I think stuff like this is funny, just pointless things make me laugh. When he got slapped in the face by Snoop..I laughed.When he got burnt by the toaster..i cracked up. Yes I have an odd sense of humor, that is why I like this show.

There are only two shows on MTV even worth watching:

Pimp My Ride and Punk'd. And Punk'd is getting old.

(I do check out Cribs occasionally, but only if I'm bored or if I know a celeb I actually care about will be on)