WWE: It All Changes After the Draft...

user posted image

WWE Tag Team Title Match: World's Greatest Tag Team v2(Danielson and Haas) vs The S.B.S(SupDrag and Excalibur):

WGTTv2 got the win over the S.B.S in this inpromtu tag title match when Haas got the 3-count following a cool tag move where Haas was on one knee and Danielson gave Excalibur a Dragon Suplex so Excalibur headbumped on Haas's knee. After the match MNM ran out with chairs. Haas and Danielson stood ready to fight and ended up both getting hit in the face. Haas got busted open the hard way and it looked like he may have been injured as him and Danielson went to the back.

Overall Rating: 75%

MNM cut a promo:

MNM cut a short promo in the ring saying that at SummerSlam they will take the titles home weather WGTTv2 like it or not! They also said they have it in the contract for Great American Bash that this week on Smackdown we will see MNM vs ONE of the two members of WGTTv2 in a handicap match and if MNM win they will get to choose the stipulation for GAB's tag title match. MNM then thanked Bischoff for that oppurtunity as we cut to commercial.

Overall Rating: 76%

Chavo Guerrero vs The Amazing Red:

Chavo got the win in a decent cruiserweight match via pinfall after giving Red a Gory Bomb off the second rope.

Overall Rating: 77%

Christian is at home cutting a promo:

We see a pre-recorded interview with Christian from his home. Christian claims he couldn't actually be here for Velocity due to injury suffered by the Stevie Richards chair shot. Christian says on Smackdown this week him and Stevie will go at it and Christian will show one more time why he deserves the title match at GAB.

Overall Rating: 92%

Shannon Moore vs Rey Mysterio:

In the most shocking move of the night Shannon Moore d. Rey Mysterio following a brainbuster after interferance by Paul London with a chair to Rey's head. After the match London gets into the ring and pulls out the London Calling onto Rey. Rey rolls out of the ring and London stays in.

Overall Rating: 71%

Paul London cuts a promo:

London stuck around in the ring and cut a promo saying this isn't an act to make him hated by the crowd. He puts over the fans and says its just business and has to be done before the Bash.

Overall Rating: 72%

user posted image

Val Venis vs Tyson Tomko:

For the first week in awhile Tomko wrestles another superstar and not a jobber. Shockingly Val Venis stood up before the 10 count off of Tomko's boot. Val then went on to defeat Tomko with the Money Shot Splash.

Overall Rating: 67%

Triple H rips into Cena:

Triple H came on the screen and cut a promo saying that its a shame Cena didn't lose the title to Jarrett because now Triple H has to do his worst to Cena to take the title from him. Triple H promises he will win the Round Robin #1 contenders tourney and go onto SummerSlam to win the title from Cena as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 87%

New Blood Extreme(Capotelli and Jeter) vs Simon System 2some(Maven and Simon Dean):

NBE got the win over the Simon System guys after Jeter hit Dean with the New Blood Plex(Chicken Wing Release Suplex/Millenium Suplex). Jeter and Capotelli then hit Maven with the New Blood Bomb to let Capotelli pin Maven for the 3-count.

New Blood Extreme cut a promo against Hurricane and Rosey:

NBE stuck around in the ring and cut a quick promo insulting Hurricane and Rosey. They then said that since RAW doesn't seem to be good enough to get a Pay Per View this month that the NBE will just have to win the titles on free TV. They then ended with the line where Capotelli says "and if you don't beleive it.... you better learn to LOVE IT! Because are the New Blood...." then Jeter yells "EXTREEEEEMEEEEEEEE" we then fade to commercial.

Triple H vs William Regal:

In a HUGE SHOCKER Triple H was forced into a match on HeAt. But even BIGGER was that William Regal BEAT Triple H. Triple H became very dominant in the closing minutes but the ref was down. Triple H set up for the Pedigree and got hit with a Sweet Chin Music right from Shawn Michaels. Triple H goes down and Shawn drags Regal over Triple H. Shawn wakes the ref and the ref counts the 3-count. Shawn then picks Regal up and throws him out of the ring. Shawn begins to beat the living hell out of Triple H will punches and the like. The ref gets up and tries to stop Shawn but Shawn Sweet Chin Music's the ref. The ref falls and rolls out of the ring. This however gives Triple H time to get out of the ring. Shawn screams and calls for the mic.

Shawn Michaels cuts a nuts promo against Jarrett:

Michaels got the mic and cut a crazy promo against Jarrett. Michaels said that if Jarrett wasn't man enough to get his head out of own ass and come to HeAt instead of going to TNA's Pay Per View that this would not have happened. Michaels said he wanted to beat Jarrett down on a show where very little could happen to Michaels. But since Jarrett was not here Michaels said he'd resort to beating the living hell out of Jarrett's WWE buddy Triple H. Michaels then left us hanging by looking at his watch and saying "But don't worry Jeff i'll be seeing you in about 2 hours!" Michaels then stood in the ring with a crazed look in his eye as we faded out ending the show.

Overall Rating: 83%

Velocity Show Rating: 70%

HeAt Show Rating: 62%

BIG NEWS!: SHAWN MICHAELS APPEARS AT TNA NO SURRENDER!!!!!!:

Shawn Michaels makes appearance on TNA No Surrender Pay Per View

Reported by: PWinsider.com

We here at PWinsider are shocked at what happened tonight at the Total Nonstop Action No Surrend Pay Per View. Tonights main event was heavily promoted as Raven defending his NWA World title against Jeff Jarrett the former champion in a NoDQ match up.

The match went for a good 15 minutes of back and forth action before Jeff Jarrett took a noticable advantage. The crowd was heard booing several times and chanting "NOT AGAIN!" as everyone in the arena was about ready to beleive that Jeff Jarrett was about to win the title again.

Jarrett brought a chair into the ring and had no problem hitting Raven with the Stroke onto the chair. Jarrett made the cover but only got a 2-count. Jarrett in anger picked the chair back up and awaited Raven to stand. Raven got to his feet and Jarrett swung the chair at full velocity but Raven got pushed out of the way. Jarrett did a full 360 spin and ended up with the chair infront of his face. Jarrett was then met with a SWEET CHIN MUSIC FROM SHAWN MICHAELS right to the chair knocking Jarrett down and out! Raven then made the cover on Jarrett for the 3-count. Raven not knowing what to think got out of the ring and Shawn Michaels went to work on Jarrett before grabbing the micrphone. Michaels went onto say that at SummerSlam in about a month if the match happens Jeff Jarrett will die. Michaels then said even if the match did not happen he'd make sure somehow Jarrett never sees the light of day in a wrestling ring again weather it be WWE or TNA.

The fans went crazy for Shawn. However a few diehard TNA fans booed Michaels. Eventually security ran out and took Michaels out of the building as we faded off PPV.

This is obviouslly what Michaels spoke about at the end of HeAt when saying "See you in about 2 hours" to Jarrett. It is an amazing site to see WWE and TNA working together to make this feud the best it can possibly be!

glad to see this is back... Interesting happenings between Jarrett & Michaels... New Blood Extreme are still keeping me interested in the tag team division... Stevie Richards on Smackdown and kicking Christian in the face was definately good... I'm liking the direction this diary is heading... Keep it up man...

user posted image

Another exciting episode of WWE RAW comes to you tonight on Spike TV. The big thing about tonights RAW is the beginning of a 2 week 5 man Round Robin Tournament for the #1 Contendership to the WWE Title.

Tonight on RAW the first 5 matches of this tournament will happen. The participants in the tourney are Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Jarrett, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Jericho. The first 5 matches for the night have yet to be determined so we will all find out as a surprise together. Also since it is the first 5 matches their will be a few workers working double time tonight and next week!

Also a big match for tonight is the World Tag Titles on the line. For weeks this match has been brewing and it will be the first encounter between these two teams in tag action this week. As The Hurricane and Rosey will defend their World Tag Titles against The New Blood Extreme of Matt Capotelli and Johnny Jeter!

Plus John Cena will be a guest on the returning Carlito's Cabana! Not to mention tonight we will play footage of Shawn Michaels' appearance at Total Nonstop Action's No Surrender PPV last night where Shawn Michaels beat down Jeff Jarrett causing him to lose a title match to former WWE Superstar Raven!

To see all this and even more tune into RAW tonight at 9est/8ct only on Spike TV!

I like the diary becuase your keeping it rolling along, Also Even though TNA/WWE Co-Promotion is unrealistic i wouldent rule it out as Vince did it with ECW in the past. But otherwords intrigued and cant wait til Summer Slam, Keep up the good work.

user posted image

General Manager Nowinski announces first 5 Round Robin Matches for the night:

We open the show up with Christopher Nowinski in his office. Nowinski looks to his television screen which currently has the Round Robin Logo on the screen and the names of the 5 participants in the tournament. Triple H, Jeff Jarrett, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin. Nowinski then looks back to the camera and he begins to speak.

Christopher Nowinski: Obviouslly as all of you know that this week is the beginning of the 5 man Round Robin Tournament for the #1 Contendership to the WWE Title. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin will all be battling in 10 diffrent singles matches for the chance to go onto Summerslam against WWE Champion John Cena. The rules are as follows. Each person with face all other participants atleast once. For example Triple H will have a singles match against Michaels, Jarrett, Jericho and Benjamin all once. The same applies to all of the others. The winner will be the worker with the highest number of wins after the last match that takes place. Now without furhter adu I will announce the first 5 matches which will happen tonight on WWE RAW. They're as follows:

Shawn Michaels will take on Chris Jericho to open the tournament.

Triple H will take on Jeff Jarrett in the second bout of tonights tournament matches.

Chris Jericho versus Shelton Benjamin will follow Triple H vs Jeff Jarrett.

Jeff Jarrett will then take on Chris Jericho after his bout with Shelton Benjamin.

And in the Main Event of tonights RAW and the main bout of the first 5 tournament matches we will see Triple H and Shawn Michaels in a one on one bout.

Christopher Nowinski: To be fair to Chris Jericho his match with Shelton Benjamin will happen. Then after that match we will see the World Tag Title Match between New Blood Extreme and Hurricane and Rosey. This will give Jericho atleast the time of one match to prepare for Jeff Jarrett. So I guess its time to get this show started with Shawn Michaels versus Chris Jericho!

The camera fades out to commercial before we officialy start the show and tournament.

Overall Rating: 80%

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome everyone to WWE RAW and tonight our slobber knocker of a round robin tournament begins!

Jerry Lawler: Thats right JR. The Round Robin for the #1 Contendership to the WWE Championship starts tonight and begins right now with Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho!

Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament Match #1: Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho:

Unbeleivable match. This totally set the pace for the entire tournament and I will give everyone else in this thing a medal if they can keep up to it. The match began with a good 3 minutes of solid chain wrestling between the two veterans. It lead into a tackle spot that saw Shawn Michaels drop down at the end and when getting up get clocked by a Superkick from Chris Jericho which the crowd was shocked by. The fall however only got a 2 count and when Jericho went for a suplex it was counted and Michaels caught the old school back suplex. Michaels than said he's to strong to get taken down by his move to Jericho. Michaels worked Jericho over for another few minutes. Michaels hit everything he could but just couldn't catch the victory over Jericho. Eventually Jericho takes over and whips Michaels into the ropes. Michaels however goes for his flying punch type move. Jericho takes the oppurtunity however and ducks down. Michaels lands hard and rolls onto the apron. Michaels gets to his feet and Jericho pulls out the second rope spring dropkick. Sending Michaels to the floor off the apron. Jericho then waits for Michaels to stand and Jericho runs and jumps to the second. Jericho flies back going for his old school Lionsault to the outside. However Michaels runs out of the way and quickly hops to the apron. Jericho lands on his feet luckily and gets his balance. However by this time Michaels is on the top and Michaels goes flying backwards with a moonsault hitting Jericho taking both men to the ground. After a bit of selling the two get into the ring and Michaels goes for the Sweet Chin Music but Jericho catches his foot and spins him around. Once Michaels gets looking back at Jericho his legs are quickly pulled out from under him and Jericho quickly locks in the Walls of Jericho. Michaels starts to scream but uses all his strength to push his legs and send Jericho stumbling forward right into the ref. The ref goes down and Michaels is up. Jericho turns slowly and.... SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Jericho goes down and Michaels notices the ref is out. Michaels goes to revive the ref and the ref slowly stands still out of it. Michaels turns to go for the cover but.... CHAIR SHOT THE MICHAELS! Michaels goes down as we see Jeff Jarrett come into the screen and crack the chair of Michaels's head. Jarrett rolls Jericho ontop of the down and out Shawn Michaels. Jarrett then gets out of the ring and runs through the crowd so the ref doesn't see him. The ref drops down to his hands and knees and makes the count 1.....2.....3!!!!! Chris Jericho wins the first match of this tournament giving Jericho the one and only point so far!

Winner: Chris Jericho(Points: 1)

JR: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! THAT IS NOT RIGHT! SHAWN MICHAELS SHOULD HAVE WON THAT MATCH! BAH GAWD WHAT A SON OF A BITCH JARRETT IS!

Jerry Lawler: I know what you mean JR but I think Jarrett had the right in this situation after last night.

JR: Maybe you're right King. But incase our fans at home and in this arena don't know lets go to the footage of last nights TNA No Surrender Pay Per View. Also I am told their is an extra part to this footage.

Shawn Michaels makes his appearance at TNA No Surrender and a challenge is made to Michaels:

We go to the titan tron and see the closing minutes of Jarrett and Raven. Jarrett had a good advantage over Raven. Jarrett hit the stroke once and only got a 2 count. So Jarrett brings a chair into the ring. Jarrett lifts a dazed Raven and slams him face first onto the chair with a second Stroke. However it STILL only gets a 2 count. Jarrett in anger grabs the chair again and gets ready to hit Raven with what i'm assuming could be the sickest chair shot EVER. Raven slowly stands and Jarrett swings but Raven gets pushed out of the way. Jarrett does a full 360 from the velocity and when he gets back around is met by a SWEET CHIN MUSIC from Shawn Michaels! The entire TNA crowd is going nuts at this point as Michaels pulls Raven over top of Jarrett! Raven not knowing what to think then got out of the ring sort of annoyed looking. Michaels then took the microphone.

Shawn Michaels: Jeff Jarrett you son of a bitch! I just showed you I can make your life hell! I just showed up on a TNA pay per view kicking your face in! Jarrett at SummerSlam in one month if this match I want happens I will kill you! I'll make sure somehow this match happens and you never see the light of day again. And Jeff even if for some ungodly reason I don't make this match happen. Then I will find other ways and take other measures to make sure you never EVER step foot in a wrestling ring again weather it be in TNA or the WWE!

Michaels then dropped the microphone and taunted as most of the crowd cheered. Security finally ran out and handcuffed Michaels and took him out of the building. We then cut to the backstage area were we see Raven.

Raven: Shawn Michaels.... the epitome of everything I hate in my life... the epitome of evil.... the epitome of a WWE Superstar. Shawn I was in that company for atleast 4 years and what did they ever do for me? Nothing! But I came to Total Nonstop Action the biggest branch of the NWA today. Shawn winning the title I hold right now was my destiny. But at the same time Shawn. Defending that title on my own and holding it for many months to come was also my destiny. YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME SHAWN! Now I will always have a blemish on my record saying I beat Jeff Jarrett at Total Nonstop Action's No Surrender Pay Per View with help from a WWE superstar. With help from The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels! But I want that blemish off my record Shawn. I know AJ Styles won #1 Contendership to this title last night at No Surrender. But what I ask of you is that one week before WWE's Summerslam Pay Per View. I ask that you come the week before to TNA's Sacrifice Pay Per View. And I will put this title on the line in a 3-way match. Me, You and AJ. 3-Men, no rules, one title! I want an answer Shawn. And I want one soon! Because I must relinquish myself of the blemish you left on my record! Quote the Raven, Nevermore!

We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 85%

Commercials are shown.

Jerry Lawler: WOW! I can't beleive Shawn Michaels went to the rival promotion just to beat up his rival. I also can not fathem the fact that Raven challenged Michaels to a match at TNA's next Pay Per View!

JR: Neither can I King. I'm totally shocked. I seriouslly wonder if Vince McMahon will allow Michaels to work the TNA Pay Per View if he accepts the challenge.

Jerry Lawler: I don't know JR but CARLITO'S OUT HERE FOR CARLITO'S CABANA! And Carlito is freakin' cool so shut up JR!

Carlito's Cabana|Guest: John Cena:

We go to the ring were Carlito is standing in his little interview area. But oddly enough theirs not a single prop in it this week. Carlito looks around as the crowd looks stunned. Also because Carlito is in attire. Carlito gets the microphone and he begins to speak.

Carlito: You people may be wondering why my usual set isn't up here. Well its quite simple. That hooligan John Cena gave the workers driving my truck directions to a diffrent town. That was not cool John! You also may wonder why i'm in my attire. Tis quite a simple concept. Since John Cena is not cool enough to allow my truck to get here with my props. I have an alterior motive. I want a match with that Vanilla Ice wannabe tonight right now! But since i'm being forced to do this interview first lets bring out to the ring.... John Cena.

Cena's music hits the crowd pops like crazy. Cena comes walking out the curtain and down the ramp playing up to the crowd. Cena eventually gets into the ring and gets his own microphone. Carlito then begins to speak.

Carlito: So Joh.....

John Cena: Shut up! I hear you're mad about my little prank? You think its not cool?

Carlito: No I don't think its cool!

John Cena: Does the crowd think its cool?

The crowd cheers and Cena laughs as Carlito jumps around furious with anger.

Carlito: WHATEVER! THIS CROWD IS NOT COOL!

John Cena: They're very cool Carlito and i'm John Cena! YOU CAN'T SEE ME! Thats how cool I am! I'll wrestle you any time, anywhere, anyhow Carlito! But since this is supposed to be an interview ask me a question why don'tcha?

Carlito: Ok heres a VERY cool question. How do you think it will feel when the Round Robin #1 Tournament ends and YOU lose your title at SummerSlam like the LOSER you are?

John Cena: I dunno man but I've got a slight idea... tell me how this feels ok.

Cena drops the mic and his belt and punches Carlito in the face. The two begin to brawl and eventually a ref comes running down to the ring and the bell rings starting an inpromtu match between John Cena and Carlito.

Overall Rating: 90%

John Cena vs Carlito Carribean Cool:

Fairly decent match for what it was. These two have never totally impressed but can sure get the crowd going. Cena started off with a slight advantage and had the crowd in the palm of his hand until Carlito cut him off with a kitchen sink knee to the gut. Cena flipped over Carlito's knee and landed hard. Carlito went to work on Cena hitting some basic moves. Suplex, slam, some punches, kicks and stomps, etc. Carlito eventually slammed Cena and busted out a move we haven't seen Carlito do since his debut which is the slingshot elbow drop over the top. Carlito made the cover after that but only managed to get a 2-count. An angry Carlito picked Cena up and went to irish whip Cena. But Cena reversed and screamed the crowd went nuts and Cena threw a clothesline but Carlito ducked under and rolled Cena up. Carlito put his feet on the ropes 1.....2.... the ref sees Carlito's feet and tells Carlito the pin is illegal. Carlito gets up and gets extremely angry with the ref. Carlito turns around to see Cena regaining his composure. Carlito kicks Cena in the gut and DDT's him. Carlito makes the cover 1.....2..... CENA KICKS OUT! The crowd goes crazy as Carlito gets quite angry. Carlito goes for another DDT but Cena punches Carlito in the kidneys. Carlito moves back and runs at Cena but only gets caught with Cena's flying sitout hiptoss. Cena stands up and yells. Cena runs off the ropes and then does the "You Can't See Me" taunt then brushes off his shoulder and drops the five knuckle shuffle onto the fact of Carlito. Carlito sells it like a champ and Cena makes the cover 1.....2.... kick out from Carlito. Cena picks Carlito up and goes for the FU but Carlito flips all the way through to his feet. Carlito runs and jumps to the second then goes for the 180 crossbody move. Cena however catches him and Cena manages to throw Carlito up to his shoulders like Brock Lesnar used to do. Cena then does the "You Can't See Me" taunt one more time and gets ready to throw Carlito down for the FU but Carlito starts to kick away and manages to kick the ref in the face. At about that point Triple H jumps into the ring with a sledgehammer. Triple H hits Cena right in the face and Cena stumbles putting Carlito down to his feet. Triple H then grabs Cena and hits him with a Pedigree. Carlito smiles and goes to the second rope. Triple H picks Cena up and gives him to Carlito who wraps his arm around Cena's head. Triple H grabs the Sledgehammer and gets out of the ring quickly. Carlito then busts out a Tornado DDT! Carlito makes the cover and the ref turns around still holding his face and counts 1.....2....3!!!! CARLITO WINS! Carlito celebrates and the crowd boo's as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Carlito Carribean Cool

Overall Rating: 85%

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome back to RAW everyone! What a match that was up until the finish when that bastard Triple H just had to interfer!

Jerry Lawler: Hey now don't speak about our top star like that JR!

JR: Triple H is far from our top star! JOHN CENA IS OUR TOP STAR!

Jerry Lawler: Whatever you say JR! But now Triple H is gonna face Jeff Jarrett and prove he is our top star!

Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament Match #2: Triple H vs Jeff Jarrett:

This was a fairly good match. I think it was hard for the crowd to get behind one worker due to both being heels. However they eventually got behind Triple H i'm assuming because he is WWE through and through and because Jeff Jarrett cause HBK the victory early in the night. The match started out with some slow but well executed chain wrestling that lead into Jarrett taking a long winded advantage. Jarrett worked over Triple H's knee for alot of the match and thats when the crowd started getting behind Triple H as it was obvious Triple H was working the face role at this point. Jarrett really worked over Triple H's knee and Triple H sold it well by limping around the ring. Eventually Triple H caught Jarrett with the facebuster over the knee. However Triple H being smart sold his knee even more than Jarrett sold his face. Jarrett came back with a quick dropkick to Triple H's knee. Triple H falls flat to his face screaming in pain holding his knee. Jarrett continues to work it over and finally locks in the figure four on Triple H. Triple H starts screaming in pain as Shawn Michaels slowly comes walking down the ramp. Michaels smiles at Jarrett as Triple H rolls over to his stomach. Triple H is still screaming as Jarrett pushes up to try and keep pressure on Triple H's leg. Triple H slowly crawls to the ropes as Michaels pushes them forward. Triple H grabs the bottom rope and Jarrett breaks the hold. Jarrett picks Triple H up and kicks his leg and Triple H now has his back to Jarrett on the other side of the ring. Jarrett runs off the ropes near Michaels and Michaels grabs Jarrett's leg. Jarrett doesn't fall but he turns around and yells at Michaels. Jarrett finally turns and gets caught with a quick kick to the gut followed by a Pedigree from Triple H! Triple H sells his knee for a few seconds then quickly makes the cover 1.....2.....3!!!! TRIPLE H WINS! Michaels smiles and walks to the back. Triple H eventually limps to the back as Jarrett gets up holding his head and we go to JR and King before Benjamin vs Jericho.

Winner: Triple H(Points: 1)

Overall Rating: 58%(The crowd were still pumped up from Carlito vs Cena)

JR: WHAT A MATCH! And Shawn Michaels got back at Jarrett!

Jerry Lawler: You got that right JR! If Jarrett could have beat Triple H it would have made Jarrett huge. But Michaels stopped that.

JR: But i'm being told that Paul Heyman has barred Shawn Michaels from ringside for Jarrett vs Jericho. I've also been told Michaels has been told he will be rewarded if he stays away.

Jerry Lawler: Well its about damn time one of our General Managers does something about Shawn Michaels!

JR: Whatever King. But Shelton Benjamin is out here for the third match in this Round Robin.

Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament Match #3: Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin:

Great match here. These guys have amazing chemistry in the ring together. The match started off with Jericho establishing himself as the heel of the match quicklly with a cheap kick to the gut during a handshake. Jericho kept the heat on Benjamin for the majority of this match. Jericho took it to Benjamin with everything possible hitting suplexes, slams, backbreakers, even busting out the oldschool double powerbomb spot. Jericho just laughed at Benjamin everytime Benjamin kicked out in a way like "Man just stay down i'm gonna win i'm Chris fuckin' Jericho!" But this did not stop Benjamin. Eventually Jericho attempted to back drop Benjamin over the top but Benjamin lands on his feet on the apron. No matter to Jericho who goes for the second rope spring dropkick. But Benjamin drops to his back on the apron before Jericho goes for it. Jericho ends up going for it and completely misses. Jericho just lands on his own face hard as Benjamin stands back up. Jericho stands up and turns around only to get caught by Benjamin with a springboard flying clothesline. Benjamin starts going to work using all he can against Jericho. Benjamin gets Jericho down and Benjamin scales to the top and goes for a big splash. But Jericho rolls out of the way and Benjamin lands hard. Jericho gets up and picks Benjamin up and goes for an irish whip into the corner. However Benjamin reverses and takes no time to follow Jericho in. Jericho however jumps to the second rope. But in a page LITERALLY taken right out of Taboo Tuesday 2004. Jericho goes for the 180 crossbody and Benjamin catches him right in the Exploder Powerslam. Benjamin makes the cover 1.....2....3!!!! BENJAMIN WINS! Benjamin celebrates abit as we fade to commercial before the World Tag Title Match.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin(Points: 1)

Overall Rating: 86%

Commercials are shown.

World Tag Title Match: Hurricane and Rosey© vs New Blood Extreme(Matt Capotelli and Johnny Jeter):

We come back to RAW and NBE are already in the ring ready for the match. Hurricane and Rosey come down to the ring but both members of NBE hop out and run up the ramp and begin to brawl with the Hurricane and Rosey. Hurricane and Matt Capotelli jump off the stage and begin to brawl around the cement area. Rosey and Jeter brawl towards the ring and eventualy enter it. Rosey and Jeter keep brawling in the ring as the bell finally rings. Rosey takes the quick advantage due to his size as the crowd cheers him on. Rosey pulls out basic moves for a man of his size like last week. We keep the camera on Capotelli and Hurricane who are still brawling however for a good part of the match. Eventually Hurricane and Capotelli finally make it to the ring. Capotelli takes no time to get up to the apron and knee Rosey in the back giving Jeter a slight advantage. Jeter spends his entire advantage just using his speed on Rosey before tagging in Capotelli. Jeter locks Rosey in an arm wringer and Capotelli climbs to the top and flies off with a double stomp over the arm of Rosey. Capotelli then goes to work on Rosey's arm with basic holds that he can lock in. Hopefully this eliminates Rosey's slamming ability. Capotelli and Jeter keep tagging in and out and keep the heat on Rosey's arm. It ends up with Jeter and Rosey in the ring. Rosey is dazed holding his arm in pain and Jeter climbs to the top. Jeter motions for something and comes flying off with a crossbody but is caught in a fall down slam from Rosey. Rosey then slowly crawls to his corner as Jeter slowly crawls to his. Jeter tags in Capotelli and just seconds later Rosey tags in Hurricane. Hurricane jumps in the ring and he clotheslines Capotelli, then the same for Jeter. Hurricane continues this formula before throwing Jeter over the top. Hurricane busts out the Eye of the Hurricane on Capotelli but only gets a 2 count. Hurricane yells and picks Capotelli up and hits him with a Hurri-Chokeslam. Hurricane makes the cover against but only gets a 2 count. Hurricane then waits for Capotelli to get up to one knee. Capotelli does so and Hurricane runs.... SHINING WIZARD 1.....2.... KICK OUT! Capotelli keeps kicking out. Hurricane goes for a second Shining Wizard now but Capotelli ducks his head and when Hurricane lands on his feet withhis back turned to Capotelli. Hurricane gets low blowed. Capotelli sets up for the Capotelli Driver. But Rosey gets in the ring quicklly and he begins to punch at Capotelli. Hurricane regains his composure and rips his mask off as Rosey continues. Hurricane hells "SUGA SHANE BABY!!!!! VERTABREAK TIME!" the crowd goes crazy as Hurricane/Shane Helms. Hooks Capotelli and picks him up in it..... Hurricane drops.... VERTABREAKER TO MATT CAPOTELLI HOLY SHIT!!!! Jeter however gets in the ring with a chair as Hurricane makes the cover 1.....2..... Jeter hits Rosey with the chair and the ref calls for the DQ! Hurricane gets up and tries to get Jeter but Jeter gets out of the ring quick and Capotelli rolls out holding his head aswell. Capotelli and Jeter slowly walk backwards to the back smiling as we go to JR and King before Jarrett vs Jericho.

Winners and Still Tag Team Champions by DQ: The Hurricane and Rosey

Overall Rating: 82%

JR: That match was amazing! But what a dastardly act by Johnny Jeter!

Jerry Lawler: Yes but Hurricane... or Suga Shane as he called himself at the end and his partner Rosey still won.

JR: Yes but it was obvious they were going to win by pinfall and the New Blood Extreme just wouldn't allow it!

Jerry Lawler: Thats true but we need to go to Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Jericho now.

Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament Match #4: Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Jericho:

This match was decent. I'll give these guys all the respect as you could tell they were tired from prior matches but they put on one hell of a show for the fans. It starts off with the two going nose to nose with each other and each slapping each other. Jericho doesn't take to kindly to Jarrett's slap and answers with a forearm. Jarrett does the same. The two continue with shot for shot action until Jarrett pokes the eyes of Jericho. Jericho drops to his knees holding his eyes and Jarrett goes to work on Jericho's head/neck area setting up for the stroke. Jarrett keeps it up with some DDT's, lots of punches, a piledriver, and a few other moves working over the head and neck including lots of submission type moves. Jarrett finally goes for the Stroke but Jericho blocks it and goes to work on Jarrett. Jericho pulls out the double underhook into a backbreaker. Jericho also catches a DDT of his own. Eventually Jericho runs off the ropes and Jarrett swings for a clothesline but Jericho ducks. Jarrett keeps his back to Jericho and Jericho catches Jarrett's head and slams him face down to the mat with a bulldog. Jericho jumps up as Jarrett rolls to his back. Jericho runs to the ropes and jumps to the second. Jericho then goes flying back with a Lionsault. However Jarrett rolls to the opposite side of where Jericho jumped from. Jarrett gets to his feet as Jericho lands on his feet. However Jarrett is behind Jericho. Jarrett quicklly grabs Jericho's head... STROKE!!!! Jarrett makes the cover 1.....2....3!!!! JARRETT WINS! Jarrett laughs and goes to the outside and grabs a chair for something as we fade to the final commercial break.

Winner: Jeff Jarrett(Points: 1)

Overall Rating: 84%

Final commercial break.

Jeff Jarrett is thrown out of the building:

We come back to RAW and Jarrett has a chair set up right at ringside ready to watch and most likely get involved with the Shawn Michaels and Triple H main event and 5th match so far in the Round Robin Tournament. Jarrett actually has a box of popcorn that he's eating. The crowd is booing Jarrett and he just keeps yelling "SHUT UP I'M WATCHING HERE!" Finally however Paul Heyman's theme hits. Heyman comes walking down the ramp with a group of cops. Heyman holds a microphone on the opposite side of the ring of Jarrett as the cops walk around to Jarrett. Heyman then speaks.

Paul Heyman: Jeff, Shawn did not interfer in your match this time. He didn't even come to the ring during it. So I told him i'd reward him if he listened and I am going to. To give Shawn a fair shot in match number five against Triple H. YOU MUST LEAVE THE BUILDING!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Jarrett screams and proclaims he is staying.

Paul Heyman: Jeff we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you leave yourself or these cops TAKE you out of the building!

The crowd cheers more and Jarrett stands up finally and walks on the side of the stage on the concrete as the cops follow him. Jarrett walks all the way backstage as Shawn Michaels' music hits. Jarrett eventually leaves the building and we see him get in his car and leave the premisis as we get ready to start HBK vs HHH.

Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament Match #5: Triple H vs Shawn Michaels:

This match was absolutely amazing. Most people don't expect Triple H to give a match of the night performance. But him and Michaels did it tonight. The match started out with some amazing chain wrestling. This wasn't the chain you see today which is mostly rolling around this was old school chain. Exchanges of real holds all worked into a long grouping. This lead to Triple H just slapping the taste out of Michaels when Michaels had an arm wringer locked in. Michaels broke it and came back at Triple H with a slap of his own. And thats when the brawl began. Both men exchanged right hands, forearms, kicks, slaps, elbows, everything possible for pure strikes basiclly. The match went on with Michaels eventually stopping the striking bout with a kick to Triple H's gut. Michaels hit Triple H with a snap suplex and rolled through for a front face lock. Michaels held it on for awhile till Triple H stood to his feet and pulled out a release northern lights. Michaels lands hard and rolls out of the ring holding his back. Triple H takes no time to get out of the ring and go to work on Michaels. The ref gets to the 9 count many times but Triple H simply pulls the "break the count" trick by rolling into the ring and back out. Eventually Triple H throws Michaels into the ring steps and Michaels bounces back holding his shoulder in pain. Triple H continues the beat down on the outside to Michaels before whipping him shoulder first into the turnbuckle post not once BUT TWICE! Finally Triple H rolls Michaels into the ring and attempts to lock in an arm bar shockingly enough. But Michaels refuses to let Triple H straighten the arm and apply pressure. Michaels slowly inches his way to the ropes and grasps at them forcing Triple H to break the hold. This doesn't stop Triple H from continuing the work on Michaels however. With stomps to the shoulder and some Triple H trade marks like the high knee, facebuster on the knee, and various suplexes and slams. Also note that Triple H continued selling his knee in this match. That shows psychology! But back to the match. Triple H finally goes for a Pedigree but Shawn breaks the grip and BACKDROP!!!!! The crowd is going crazy as Triple H gets up and stumbles right into a SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!! Michaels makes the cover 1......2..... KICK OUT!!!!!!! Michaels can't beleive it. Michaels waits for Triple H to get. Triple H gets to his feet and Michaels goes for another Sweet Chin Music. But Triple H catchs Michaels' foot and spins him. Triple H kicks him in the gut and sets up.... PEDIGREE!!!! Triple H makes the cover 1.....2..... KICK OUT!!!!!! O MY GOD MICHAELS GOT OUT!!!!!!! You can tell how much these guys want the win here. Triple H picks Shawn up and goes for another Pedigree. But Shawn breaks it again and catches Triple H with another backdrop reversal. Triple H gets up and this time Shawn pulls out the flying forearm to the face. Triple H goes down and Shawn lands hard from the fly aswell. However Shawn nips up and quickly climbs to the top rope. Shawn comes flying off with the big flying elbow drop. Cover 1....2..... KICK OUT!!!!! Shawn stands up and goes into the corner. Shawn stomps his foot on the canvas. Triple H stands up and turns around. Shawn goes for it..... But Triple H ducks. Shawn ends up behind Triple H again. Triple H turns around and this time gets caught with a SWEET CHIN MUSIC FROM SHAWN MICHAELS! Shawn makes the cover 1......2.....3!!!!!! IT GETS THE 3-COUNT THIS TIME AND SHAWN WINS! HOLY SHIT!!!!! Shawn celebrates as we slowly fade off the air.

Winner: Shawn Michaels(points: 1)

Overall Rating: 86%

Overall Show Rating: 81%

We got a 5.74 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7002 people.

We made $280080 from ticket sales.

Points after first 5 matches in the Round Robin #1 Contenders Tournament:

Triple H: 1 point

Jeff Jarrett: 1 point

Shawn Michaels: 1 point

Chris Jericho: 1 point

Shelton Benjamin: 1 point

user posted image

Another big WWE Smackdown for you all tonight! Big Matches, Big news, and much more!

Our first big thing to confirm is Stevie Richards' Smackdown in ring debut! Stevie Richards who entered the Smackdown roster and arena last week turned his back on Eric Bischoff and his wishes when he Stevie Kicked a chair into Christians face. However Stevie refused to shake Batista's hand leaving us in doubt of Stevie's true position in the situation. But tonight Christian has requested a match against Stevie. Christian wants to yet again prove himself worthy of a title shot and has thought of no better way but to face Stevie Richards tonight!

MNM and The World's Greatest Tag Team v2.0 will also be in action tonight. But this will be singles action as Johnny Nitro will take on Charlie Haas one on one leading into MNM's tag title shot at The Great American Bash.

The final match to hype a International 6-Man tag bout at The Great American Bash will happen tonight aswell. The match will be Jamie "Jamie-San" Noble going head to head with the talented Luchadore Super Crazy! Jamie-San will be representing team Jung Dragons while Super Crazy will be representing Team Mexicools. Despite Jamie Noble not actually being Japanese he has a strong respect for the workers and is willing to put himself on the line to show the respect.

Paul London will form a one night tag team with Doug Basham to go two on two with Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit. This match shall lead into The Cruiserweight title match at the Great American Bash. Also Eric Bischoff threw Basham and Benoit into this as he said if they impress him he has a bigannouncement to make that might brighten up their days.

Plus Muhammad Hassan has volunteered his manager Khosrow Daivari to take on The Undertaker in an effort to soften the dead man up before the big rematch at the Great American Bash!

All this and more this week on Smackdown just 3 days away from The Great American Bash so tune in at 8est/7ct only on UPN! Be sure not to miss it!

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

Backstage with Hassan and Daivari:

We go backstage where Muhammad Hassan is standing beside Josh Mathews. Mathews begins to speak.

Josh Mathews: Well Muhammad Hassan you requested this time at the opening of the show for a little promo against the Undertaker. With Daivari. So thats what i'd like to know where is Daivari?

Muhammad Hassan: Daivari is busy getting ready for the Undertaker later tonight. He will be joining us shortly.

Josh Mathews: So what did you want to say exactly?

Muhammad Hassan: Josh tonight is the beginning of The Undertakers Last Ride! I have volunteered my assistant Khosrow Daivari to go one on one with the Undertaker. Now many of you may wonder. Why Muhammad? Why would you volunteer your smaller less skilled assistant to face The Undertaker before the Great American Bash? Well its quite simple unlike racist America I give everyone an equal chance. Not to mention the fact that Khosrow knows this is for the greater good in our life.

Josh Mathews: What do you mean greater good?

Muhammad Hassan: You will find out later tonight Josh. But back to the Under.... o wait here is Khosrow now.

Daivari comes running up to Hassan and starts saying something in Farsi. Daivari has a worried look on his face and half way through Hassan cuts Daivari off.

Muhammad Hassan: Khosrow, Khosrow. Don't worry. This is for the greater good tonight Khosrow you will do your job and then you will be rewarded. Do not worry.

Hassan continues comforting Daivari as we fade out to the opening video and the ringside area with Michael Cole and Tazz.

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to WWE Smackdown. I wonder what Hassan meant that Daivari will be a pawn for the greater good so to speak.

Tazz: I have no idea Cole. But it looks like we're gonna open the show with Johnny Nitro vs Charlie Haas!

Johnny Nitro vs Charlie Haas:

The two men came out with their partners and Nitro with Melina aswell. Before the match started Eric Bischoff came on the screen and said he was bored tonight and wants to see a legit one on one match. Bischoff said he's sure the crowd will enjoy that aswell. So Bischoff tells Melina, Mercury, and Bryan Danielson to all head to the back. Once this match got started it was pretty good. It was what Bischoff asked for, a legit match. These guys went for a good 7 minutes straight with chain wrestling, legit throws and slams, and just overall basic things put together in a way that made the crowd go crazy for it. Charlie Haas managed to hit an extremelly nice Dragon Suplex with a bridge nearing the end but it only got a 2-count. A frusturated Haas picked Nitro up and sat him on the top rope with Nitro's back to the ring. Haas climbed to the second rope and called for a German Suplex off the top but Nitro kept elbowing Haas in the head. Finally we see Nitro reach into his tights and throw his fist back and Haas gets clocked in the forehead with a sick punch. Haas falls and we see Nitro put a pair of brass knucks into his tights. Nitro then laughs at Haas and scales to the top..... SHOOTING STAR 450 FROM NITRO TO HAAS! Nitro bounces off Haas after landing hard. Nitro then goes back to make the cover 1.....2....3!!!!! Johnny Nitro picks up the win after a shot with brass knucks. AND HERE COMES MERCURY! Mercury slides in the ring and him and Nitro go to beat down Haas but Mercury is followed closely by Bryan Danielson. Danielson gets in the ring aswell and Haas slowly stands. A brawl ensues between the two teams that lasts alittle under a minute before security steps in and holds the two teams back as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Johnny Nitro

Commercials are shown.

London and Mysterio backstage:

We see Rey Mysterio backstage. London walks up to Mysterio and begins to speak.

Paul London: Rey i'm sorry about Velocity. I truly truly am. I just had to do it to show Bischoff that I deserved to be in the main event. He said if I didn't do it he'd bump our match down to the opener. I'm SO sorry Rey. Can you forgive me?

Rey Mysterio: I understand man. I forgive you. Lets go out their and show the world what we have then on Sunday show them even more!

London and Mysterio shake hands and then walk towards the entrance way for the tag match against each other.

Overall Rating: 73%

Paul London and Doug Basham vs Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit:

Good match here. The psychology was great and I think we're starting to see a heel turn by Paul London but i'm not sure. Basiclly we only saw about a minute of Rey and London in the ring together as London tried to dodge Rey at every step. Mysterio and Basham did some nice spot stuff with Basham taking over the technical end. Where as London and Benoit did the same but with London taking the spot end and Benoit the technical end. Benoit and Basham was just simply put a technical masterpeice in the ring when they were against each other. The end saw Rey and London in the ring together going at it pretty strong with Rey having a slight advantage. Finally Rey got the large advantage over London. Rey pulled out the 619 but London went flying out of the ring almost thanking god he got kicked hard enough to do so. An angry Rey went to the outside and slid London in. Rey dragged London to his corner but London fought back. London ended up across the ring and Rey tagged in Benoit. Doug Basham hopped off the apron in fear of wrestling Benoit anymore. Benoit ran at London with a clothesline but London ducked. Rey then ran at London and London backdropped Rey over the top RIGHT onto Basham. London then turned to Benoit swinging with a clothesline. But Benoit ducks and catches Rey.... German #1.....German #2......German #3....... wait only the first 2 are hit and on the 3rd Benoit hooks London's arm and goes straight down in the Crippler Crossface. London screams and tries to fight it for about a minute as Rey holds Basham back. Finally London can't hold on anymore and London taps. Rey gets in the ring and helps London up. London, Rey, and Benoit all shake hands. London and Rey walk to the back together as Basham gets in the ring. Basham and Benoit shake hands but gets real tight and start to talk trash towards each other. The two get ready to brawl but suddenlly Eric Bischoff appears on screen.

Winners: Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit

Overall Rating: 78%

Eric Bischoff makes an announcement for GAB:

Basham and Benoit stop what they're doing to look to the screen and Eric Bischoff. Bischoff smiles and begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: Well let me tell you! I'm shocked that someone actually turned to listen to me without me having to yell at them. So because of that i'll make this short and sweet and to the point. At the Great American Bash. I Eric Bischoff and the Smackdown brand will host a 3-way Dance for the US CHAMPIONSHIP! Now first of all by 3-way Dance I mean Elimination not this Triple Threat first fall wins bullshit that the WWE is known for! I mean the stuff WCW and.... well that other promotion promoted! And in that match we will have of course the US Champion, Orlando Jordan. But we will also have Doug Basham.... and we will also have CHRIS BENOIT! I suggest you two not brawl like it looks to be brewing. Instead go get ready for this Sunday! That is all.

Bischoff fades off the screen as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 88%

Commercials are shown.

WGTTv2 are attacked backstage:

We go backstage were Charlie Haas and Bryan Danielson are on there way out of the building. The two are talking about the Great American Bash. They get to the parking lot area and suddenlly out of some doorway come Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury. Nitro and Mercury take down Haas and Danielson quick. They then find some metal poles up against the wall. They slam the poles down onto Haas and Danielson who twitch in pain. They then take Danielson and Haas's bags and throw all the clothes out around the parking lot. Mercury and Nitro then grab the Tag Titles out of the bags. They put them around there shoulders and look down at a beaten down Haas and Danielson. Mercury then speaks.

Joey Mercury: Heh heh. Did ya enjoy that you losers? We're just gonna take these belts. We figure we might aswell just hold onto them for three extra days because we know we're gonna win anyways! Heh heh.

Mercury and Nitro then walk away as we fade to ringside.

Overall Rating: 79%

Michael Cole: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!

Tazz: It may not be right Cole but lets look past that and to the announcement General Manager Eric Bischoff just made. US Title, 3-way Dance, Great American Bash it'll be huge!

Michael Cole: I agree with ya there Tazz. But now Jamie "Jamie-San" Noble goes one on one with Super Crazy! The final match in this singles series before the 6-man tag at The Great American Bash!

Jamie "Jamie-San" Noble vs Super Crazy:

No one came out with there respective partner. This was a pretty good match up. Thank god Super Crazy is actually good compared to the other Mexicools. Jamie Noble did a good job of slightly carrying Crazy aswell. The match started off with some chain wrestling with Noble having a clear advantage. After about a minute or two Noble went into an arm wringer but was met only by a rake of the eyes from Super Crazy. Crazy quickly took it to more of a spotty style hitting some quick slams, suplexes, busting out a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, and even a powerbomb. Crazy used all these moves in a nice little spread obviouslly working over the midsection area of Jamie Noble for the big moonsault. Eventually Crazy gets Noble down and goes for the moonsault and HE HITS IT! Crazy stays on for the count 1.....2...... KICK OUT! NOBLE KICKED OUT! The crowd is going crazy and Crazy sets Noble up in the middle. Crazy goes to the apron and pulls out the 180 Springboard Moonsault! BUT NOBLE MOVES!!!!!! Crazy lands hard on his gut and rolls around in pain. Noble begins his hot comeback with a clothesline to Crazy, then a back elbow, then a dropkick, then a slam, then a suplex, then a double underhook suplex but on the double underhook suplex Noble rolls through. Noble calls for the Tiger Driver. Noble lifts Crazy and slams him hard in the powerbomb position from the Tiger Driver. But suddenlly Psychosis and Juvi hit the ring... however not far behind are Jimmy Yang and Kaz Hayashi. A huge brawl ensues and the ref calls for the bell ruling this a no contest.

NO CONTEST

Overall Rating: 81%

BRAWL:

The 6 men continue brawling with the Mexicools having a slight advantage. The Mexicools begin to really get the Jung Dragons down with some stiff punches, kicks, forearms and elbows. However eventually the Jung Dragons all begin to fight back. It doesn't take long before Noble throws Crazy out of the ring, which is followed by Yang throwing Juvi out of the ring, and followed by Hayashi throwing Psychosis out of the ring. The Jung Dragons then stand tall in the ring taunting as the Mexicools yell back at the ring and we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 66%

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: DAMNIT! That match was ruined by the Mexicools uneccesary interference! I'm just glad the Jung Dragons were their quick enough that it didn't get to out of hand for Noble.

Tazz: Hey now Cole. Both teams were there at once. Both teams ruined the match simple as that.

Michael Cole: I guess. But lets get to Undertaker vs Daivari now.

The Undertaker vs Khosrow Daivari:

I guess for what it was it was pretty good. It was bassiclly a way to get the feud between Hassan and Taker abit more heat and introduce a new worker. But will get to that in a second. The match started off with Daivari just going to the outside and pleading with Hassan not to force him to go back in and actually wrestle Taker. But Hassan forced Daivari to do so. Daivari got in the ring and rather reluctantly punches Taker in the face. Taker turns his head and puts his hand to his mouth to see if he's bleeding at all. Taker turns back and Daivari begins to cower. Taker however latches his hand around Daivari's throat and simply says "Should have just walked away son". Taker then lifts Daivari.... CHOKESLAM! Taker then picks Daivari up and goes for a Tombstone. But Hassan gets in the ring and Taker lets go of Daivari. Taker then turns his attention to Hassan. Taker latches his hand around Hassan's throat... but someone comes from behind and nails Taker in the back. The smarter fans and indy fans will recognize this man as Homicide of ROH, JAPW, and other promotions fame. But Homicide has a Hassan like turban on and is dressed rather like Daivari and Hassan are usually. Homicide begins to punch at Taker really hard as the ref calls for the bell. Homicide, Hassan and Daivari all beat Taker down. Daivari goes out of the ring and pulls a carpet out from under the ring. As Daivari does this Hassan hits Taker with The WMD(Hassans Flatliner). Hassan and Homicide then pick Taker up and set him up on the second rope. Homicide then climbs up and Homicide pulls out the Diamond Cutter off the second rope. Taker then lay motionless in the ring as Daivari goes to the top with the rug...... MAGIC CARPET RIDE(Frogsplash holding the rug) onto Taker! The Arab-American Trio then stand in the ring on the carpet which is now laid out triumphant as we fade to the final commercial break of the evening.

Winner by DQ: The Undertaker

Overall Rating: 68%

Final commercial break.

Stevie Richards vs Christian:

We come straight back to the match between Richards and Christian without any announcing before it. This was a very good match and really showed off both Stevie and Christians strengths. The match started with some chain wrestling where Richards kept outsmarting Christian. But at the same time Richards used heel tactics like chops and punches during the chain. I guess Richards is kinda a tweener right now. Richards eventually locks in a headlock. Richards wrenches it hard on Christian as Christian screams in pain. However after a few seconds of selling Christian spins out into an outside top wristlock. Christian then quickly breaks it to rake the eyes of Richards. Christian then takes the slight advantage with lots of filler. However to Christians credit he spent alot of it working on Richards head/neck area to obviouslly set up for the UnPrettier. Christian works Stevie with lots of rest holds like chin locks and what not but it works for the neck/head working. Christian also does not hesitate to bust out a suplex or two during the bout. Christian hits a few stiff punches aswell. Christian eventually starts getting more aggressive. He catches Stevie with a neckbreaker followed up by a DDT. However it only gets a 2 count when Christian goes for the cover. Christian however wastes no time to pull out the reverse DDT backbreaker over the knee onto Stevie. Right after Christian held on and stood back up and hit a quick fallout reverse DDT. Christian made the cover 1.....2...... KICK OUT! Christian got quite angry and picked Stevie up and went up to the second holding Stevie. Christian hooked him in a reverse DDT and called for the Tornado Reverse DDT. Christian went spinning for the tornado but Stevie spun through so Christian landed on his feet and as soon as Christian did Richards pulled out a release Northern Lights. The crowd goes crazy as Christian gets up and runs at Stevie. Clothesline to Christian, back elbow to Christian, backdrop to Christian! Stevie finally hooks Christian and goes for the Stevie T but Christian blocks it. Stevie lets go and jumps back. Stevie quickly goes for a Stevie Kick but Christian catches Stevie's foot and spins Stevie. Half way Christian catches Stevie's arms from behind. Christian spins in so they're in an UnPrettier position. Christian drops out hitting it on Stevie and Stevie looks out of it. Christian makes the cover 1.....2...... KICK OUT!!!!!! The crowd is going crazy as Christian gets angry and goes to the outside. Christian grabs a chair and gets into the ring with it. Christian goes to the opposite side of Richards and holds the chair up. Christian starts yelling for Stevie to get up. Stevie gets to his feet but suddenlly someone grabs the chair... ITS BATISTA! Batista and Christian start playing tug-o-war for the chair but Batista has no problem pulling it away from Christian. Batista gets the chair and Christian turns. Stevie goes for a Stevie Kick but Christian catches the foot again. Christian spins Stevie all the way around this time. Christian goes for a clothesline as Stevie comes around but Stevie ducks. Christian turns around..... STEVIE KICK!!!!! STEVIE FINALLY HIT IT! Stevie makes the cover 1.....2.....3!!!!!!!! STEVIE RICHARDS WINS!!!!!! Stevie gets out of the ring quick and looks at Batista almost unappreciative. Stevie just has a blank and serious look on his face. Stevie then walks up the entrance isle towards the back.

Winner: Stevie Richards

Eric Bischoff makes an announcement directly to Stevie Richards:

Stevie continues walking and instead of fading out the camera follows Stevie backstage. Stevie goes backstage and we see him grab a water bottle in the gorilla position area. Stevie walks through and poors the water on his head trying to cool off. Stevie gets out of the gorilla position and there is Eric Bischoff waiting for him. Stevie gets to Bischoff and gets this weird look on his face. Bischoff speaks.

Eric Bischoff: Stevie you may think you deserve the world title shot now. But well thats not going to happen. No matter how much you, these fans, or anyone else think you deserve it. It's not happening. BUT, to make it seem fair. You will be in the World Title match at The Great American Bash. But not wrestling, not going for the title, but better yet! You will be the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! I trust you will make the right decision Mr. Richards.

Bischoff then walks away leaving Stevie with the same blank serious look on his face as we've come to expect as we fade out ending the show.

Overall Rating: 87%

Overall Show Rating: 76%

user posted image

Doug Basham vs Greg Pawluk:

Decent match here won by Doug Basham after catching Pawluk with the big Leg Line(Leg Lariat falling into a legdrop) for the 3-count.

Overall Rating: 62%

Rey Mysterio cuts a promo:

Rey Mysterio cut a short promo putting himself and Paul London over. Rey said tommorow night will host the best Main Event in WWE history wrestling wise. Mysterio then says he's going to go to ringside to watch London vs Amazing Red.

Overall Rating: 75%

Paul London vs The Amazing Red:

Good match here. Really good as a matter of fact. Paul London caught the win after hitting a Tornado DDT with both men on the second rope. Looked nuts and got London the 3-count. Afterwards Rey Mysterio got in the ring. Rey shook both London and Red's hands and then held their arms up. Rey and London then exchanged some words of competetivity leading into tommorow.

Christian cuts a promo:

Christian came on the screen and he said that he has decided to give these fans for Velocity a little taste of Christian this week... through a promo. Christian spends the entire promo pretty much insulting Batista and claiming that tommorow night Christian will end Batista's title reign and career. Christian then threatens Stevie Richards that if he doesn't do the "right" thing he will lose a career aswell.

Batista vs Matt Morgan:

Morgan's first match in awhile and it was nothing more than a sqash to make Batista look good. Batista won it within 2 minutes with a big Batista Spinbuster for the 3-count. After the match Christian came from the crowd to everyones surprise with a chair. Christian cracked the chair over Batista's head. Batista went down and Christian just continuely slammed the chair down onto Batista's head for a good 30 seconds. Christian then used all his strength to pick Batista up and hit him with an UnPrettier onto the chair. Christian then stood triumphant over Batista as we faded to a hype video for tommorow.

Hype Video:

A hype video is played mainly showcasing the Christian and Batista feud. It also shows some clips of Stevie Richards, Rey Mysterio, Paul London, WGTTv2 and MNM. The video then fades to black and Velocity ends.

Overall Show Rating: 88%

user posted image

US Title Match:

Orlando Jordan© vs Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham:

After strong showings by Benoit and Basham in singles matches over the last couple of weeks. Eric Bischoff has decided to give them there chance in a title match. So Bischoff made the US Title match pitting Champion Orlando Jordan against both Benoit and Basham in a 3-way dance.

6-Man Tag Warfare:

Jung Dragons vs The Mexicools:

Just weeks ago The Mexicools attempted to beat down Jimmy Yang(Formerly known as Akio) but Yang's former WCW partners Jamie Noble(returning) and Kaz Hayashi(debuting) made the save. This brought upon anger in the Mexicools which has lead to this 6-Man Tag!

Muhammad Hassan vs The Undertaker:

Weeks ago Muhammad Hassan lost a match up to the Undertaker. Hassan swears that the loss was a fluke and Hassan defeated Booker T for a rematch against Taker at The Bash. Will Hassan prove Takers win was a fluke? Or will Taker prove he is still a livining dead legend?

WWE Tag Title Match:

Worlds Greatest Tag Team v2.0© vs MNM:

Weeks ago on Smackdown Charlie Haas introduced his new partner and other have of WGTTv2 to the WWE. The partner was Bryan Danielson! That same night Danielson and Haas won the Tag Titles from MNM. MNM however later went on to defeat Rey Mysterio and Paul London in a match for #1 Contendership. Will MNM win the titles back and prove there dominance of the Tag Division? Or will WGTTv2 retain the titles and show the world they arn't just a cheap rip off of the original WGTT?

World Title Match:

Batista© vs Christian|Special Guest Ref: Stevie Richards:

Christian defeated JBL on the first Smackdown of July to gain #1 contendership to the World Title. We haven't heard from JBL since! Christian and Batista have had quite a heated feud since then. Which was heightened by Stevie Richards jump from RAW to Smackdown. Stevie was obviouslly meant to beat down Batista with a chair but instead Stevie ended up kicking Christian square in the jaw with a Stevie Kick. This lead to Stevie defeating Christian in a one on one match with slight help from Batista. Eric Bischoff would not allow Stevie to be in the World Title match like many thought he deserved. Instead Bischoff made him the Special Guest Ref! Will Batista retain and continue to be a monsterous World Champ? Will Christian win the title for his first time? Will Stevie do the right thing or the "right" thing as reffered to by Eric Bischoff?

Main Event:

Cruiserweight Title Match:

Paul London© vs Rey Mysterio:

After these two lost there match to MNM they got into a heated arguement and slight brawl. Which prompted Eric Bischoff to put them against each other in a Cruiserweight Title match. Bischoff also said he wants to prove Cruiserweights are the best part of the WWE so Bischoff made it the main event of the show! Since then hatred has died down between London and Mysterio but it is positive there is still some antimosity towards each other.

Be sure to tune in and order The Great American Bash presented by WWE Smackdown live Sunday July 31st 2005 8pmest/7pmct only on Pay Per View!

Edit:

If anyone wants to make predictions then here:

Main Event:

Cruiserweight Title:

Paul London© vs Rey Mysterio

World Title:

Batista© vs Christian

Tag Title:

WGTTv2© vs MNM

Muhammad Hassan vs Undertaker

Jung Dragons vs Mexicools

US Title:

Orlando Jordan© vs Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham

Extra Question:

Do you think Christian or Batista will get screwed(by either Stevie or someone else) in the World Title match: Yes or No

Bold your answer. The person with the most right gets to choose the stipulation for the next US Title match.

Edited by PsychoMike

Main Event:

Cruiserweight Title:

Paul London© vs Rey Mysterio

World Title:

Batista© vs Christian

Tag Title:

WGTTv2© vs MNM

Muhammad Hassan vs Undertaker

Jung Dragons vs Mexicools

US Title:

Orlando Jordan© vs Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham

Extra Question:

Do you think Christian or Batista will get screwed(by either Stevie or someone else) in the World Title match: Yes or No

user posted image

Pre-Show HeAt Match: Billy Kidman vs Shannon Moore:

Smackdown gets to put there guys on HeAt this week as the pre-showing before The Great American Bash. Decent match with Shannon Moore picking up the win. Billy Kidman missed the SSP and Shannon Moore then waiting for Kidman to get his feet. Moore then ran and pulled out the Moore-Gasm for the 3-count.

user posted image

We open the show seeing a long close to 5 minute long hype video for the entire show. Showing clips from everyone from every match. Also naming the matches and hyping them. We then cut to Michael Cole and Tazz at ringside.

Michael Cole: WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH PRESENTED TO YOU BY WWE SMACKDOWN! We have a stacked card for you here tonight. In our main event of the evening we will see Paul London vs Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Title in what is sure to be a crazy match filled with everything to pick you up off your seat onto your feet!

Tazz: You've got that right Cole! Not to mention the World Title match between Batista and Christian with Stevie Richards as special guest referee! Plus tag titles on the line as The World's Greatest Tag Team Version 2.0 go two on two with MNM!

Michael Cole: Plus we have Hassan vs Undertaker in a rematch from Smackdown alittle while ago. Plus 6-Man Tag Warfare!

Tazz: But right now we have the United States Title 3-way match up with our US Champion Orlando Jordan defending against "The Crippler" Chris Benoit and Doug "The Machine" Basham! Lets get to it!

United States Title Match: Orlando Jordan© vs Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham:

The show started on a high note with this match. The three superstars circled the ring for a short time before busting out a TRIPLE lock up. We then saw Chris Benoit lock Doug Basham in a headlock. Basham took that oppurtunity to lock Orlando in a headlock of his own. This left Benoit on the top, Basham in the middle, and Orlando on the bottom. Orlando slowly began to use his strength to pull Basham to the ropes which pretty much forced Basham to do the same to Benoit. Basham ended up pushing Benoit off first and Benoit began running. Orlando soon did the same to Basham. Basham however stopped half way. This left Benoit running with Basham infront and Orlando behind. Basham swung at Benoits head for a clothesline but Benoit ducked. Orlando then swung with a clothesline at Benoit but Benoit ducked again. Benoit kept running and this time Orlando swung with a back elbow first but Benoit ducked that aswell. So Basham swung with a back elbow but Benoit ALSO ducked that. Benoit kept running and Basham went to kick Benoit as Benoit ran. But Benoit caught Basham's foot. Benoit spins Basham so now Benoit and Basham are both looking at Orlando. Orlando runs and goes to clothesline both men but Benoit and Basham both duck. Orlando keeps running and Basham and Benoit go for a double back elbow. However Orlando ducks. Orlando keeps running again and this time gets caught with a double backdrop from Benoit and Basham. Orlando lands hard on his back and holds it as he slowly gets up. Basham is now standing behind Benoit and Orlando points at Benoit in anger. Orlando runs towards Benoit but Basham leapfrogs over Benoit. This sends Basham flying towards Orlando with a LEG LINE! Orlando goes down hard with Basham's leg crushing Orlando's windpipe. Basham instead of going for the cover lets Orlando stand. Orlando stands up and slowly stumbles back into Benoit.... GERMAN SUPLEX FROM BENOIT! But Benoit rolls up..... ANOTHER GERMAN!!!!! Benoit rolls up again for the third but this time takes Orlando down by the arm and Benoit locks in the crossface. Orlando starts to scream but isn't tapping just yet. Basham goes over to Orlando's legs. Basham locks in a boston crab. Orlando's screaming and after about 10 seconds in the double hold Orlando taps and the champ is already eliminated from the match! Orlando has a temper tantrum and has to be carried to the back by security as Benoit and Basham shake hands and begin to circle the ring. The two each go for some things but the other dodges. Finally Benoit and Basham lock up and begin some world class chain wrestling. Its obvious now to the fans that Basham can wrestle and the crowd starts clapping for the chain wrestling. After about 3 minutes of pure and AMAZING chain Basham runs at Benoit. Benoit goes for an armdrag but for the first time in recent memory Benoit is outsmarted as Basham quickly pulls away and Benoit goes to his stomach. Benoit gets up and runs at Basham and Basham catches Benoit with a quick armdrag. Benoit gets up angry and runs at Basham again. Basham catches Benoit with another quick armdrag. Benoit gets up again with an even angrier look on his face. Benoit runs at full velocity and gets tossed with another extremely quick armdrag from Basham. This time it sends Benoit rolling out of the ring. Benoit walks around the outside of the ring to about the count of 5 trying to regain his composure. Finally Benoit gets into the ring and gives Basham a little applause. Benoit then shakes Basham's hand and the two lock up again. Benoit quickly goes behind and pulls out a fast release german suplex on Basham. Basham lands hard on his shoulder/neck area. Basham rolls out of the ring quick and stays on the ground holding his neck for a second or two before standing up. Basham got back in the ring after regaining his composure. Basham and Benoit locked up again and Benoit went behind a second time. Benoit attempted another german but Basham did a roll type thing over Benoit's shoulder. It wasn't exactly a backflip more as a twist into a literal roll over Benoit that ended up with Basham behind Benoit rolling Benoit up into a school boy. The ref counted and Basham got a 2-count off the school boy before Benoit kicked out. Benoit got up with visible shock in his eyes. Benoit and Basham lock up yet again and go into abit more chain wrestling. Benoit begins to seriouslly work over the arm of Basham obviouslly setting up for the Crossface. However Basham does a good job of quickly reversing or blocking alot of Benoit's more devastating arm holds. Eventually they get up with Benoit holding a type of arm bar on Basham and Basham attempting to break it. Basham slowly pushes Benoit into the ropes then manages to whip Benoit off with an irish whip. Benoit runs back to Basham and Basham hits Benoit with a forearm as Benoit runs. This sends Benoit stumbling back and Basham dropkicks Benoit's right shoulder. Benoit goes flying over the top rope and lands hard on that shoulder aswell. Remember Benoit had a serious shoulder injury on RAW after WrestleMania. Basham goes to the outside and begins to stomp on Benoit's shoulder extremely hard. Eventually Basham picks Benoit up and rolls him into the ring. Basham begins to work over Benoit's shoulder for a good period of time. Lots of knee drops, elbow drops, stomps, even a slam or two all targeting and landing on Benoit's right shoulder. Basham continues the work on Benoit's shoulder but eventually goes to lock in a Fujiwara Armbar which seems to be Basham's poison of choice to make Benoit tap. But Basham forgets Benoit's technical knowledge. Benoit as soon as they drop to the ground rolls right through and wraps his feet around the bottom rope the referee calls for the break and Benoit takes the time to roll out of the ring and tend to his shoulder that has just been worked on for a good few minutes. Benoit gets into the ring and Basham goes for the Leg Line on Benoit extremely quick but Benoit catches Basham and holds him tight. This forces Basham to twist himself and attempt a sunset flip from the position. But Benoit holds. Benoit uses all his strength to turn Basham from an Alabama Slam position to a tombstone position. Benoit then drops to one knee hitting Basham with a nice shoulder breaker. Basham holds his shoulder in pain however Benoit is doing the same from having to use his shoulder to manuever Basham into the move. Benoit holds his shoulder in pain and picks Basham up.... German Suplex #1......German Suplex #2...... AND GERMAN SUPLEX #3! Benoit hits Basham with all 3 rolling German suplexes. Benoit holds his shoulder but takes no time to do the cutthroat taunt and scale to the top rope. Benoit gets ready for a flying headbutt but has to tend to his shoulder. Basham stands up after all this and crotches Benoit on the top. Basham goes up for a Super-Plex but Benoit starts to punch at Basham. Benoit uses his strength to turn Basham so they're now back to stomach with Benoit behind Basham. Benoit locks Basham in an almost Tazmission like hold. Benoit then jumps off the top with Basham hooked. Benoit lands sitting out still holding Basham. With Basham taking a high impact and down right sickening face bump. Benoit keeps hold of Basham's head but switches the arm to between Benoit's legs. Benoit then pulls back with a CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! Basham screams in pain as he inches towards the ropes. Benoit however rolls backwards bringing Basham with him so they're back in the middle of the ring. Benoit pulls back and lets out a scream of intensity as Basham lets out his loudest scream of pain yet. Basham lifts his hand and the crowd is on there feet.... Basham slams his hand to the mat quickly three times and screams that he quits. The crowd goes crazy in cheers as Benoit gets up to his knees and is awarded the US Championship. Basham stays on the ground holding his shoulder and neck in pain. Benoit hleps Basham up and the two shake hands as we cut backstage where Eric Bischoff is with Rey Mysterio in his office.

Winner and NEW US Champion: Chris Benoit

Eric Bischoff, Rey Mysterio and all of Smackdown gets screwed:

Eric Bischoff is backstage in his office with Rey Mysterio. Rey looks at Bischoff and speaks.

Rey Mysterio: What the hell do you want me here for?

Eric Bischoff: To be honest Rey I don't know. I got a call from someone who would tell me who they were. They told me to have you in my office after the US Title match and they would be calling again.....

Bischoff's phone rings right on cue and Bischoff answers.

Eric Bischoff: Hello, who is this?

Mystery Person: The names Chris.

Eric Bischoff: Chris? Chris who?

Mystery Person: The guy that took your job.

Eric Bischoff: NOWINSKI! What the hell i'm not talking to you!

Christopher Nowinski: Hey, hey now. I don't think you're going to want to hang up on me. I have some news that may interest you.

Eric Bischoff: And what may that be?

Christopher Nowinski: It kind of partains to your main event.

Eric Bischoff: WHAT IS IT!

Christopher Nowinski: I'm sure you noticed that Paul London has yet to arrive at your building.

Eric Bischoff: Actually I have noticed that.

Christopher Nowinski: Well thats because he's sitting here right beside me and he just signed a contract to join the RAW roster!

Eric Bischoff: WHAT!? NO! YOU'RE LIEING!

Christopher Nowinski: Nope wanna talk to him?

Eric Bishcoff: He's probablly not even there so i'm just going to hang up now.....

Paul London: Hey Eric.

Eric Bischoff: WHAT!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?! NO!!!!!! YOU'RE THERE?! Is what i'm being told true!?

Paul London: Yep. Your Cruiserweight champion is now apart of the RAW roster and won't be defending that title or wrestling at all tonight! See ya.

The phone hangs up and Bischoff has a stunned and worried look on his face. Rey Mysterio speaks.

Rey Mysterio: Whats wrong?

Eric Bischoff: Paul London just signed a contract to be on RAW and won't be here tonight.

Rey Mysterio: O.... wait.... WHAT?!

Eric Bischoff: Don't worry Rey don't worry. I'll find someone to face you in the Main Event but god just agh cut to the show hurry up get back to the ring!

We cut back to ringside where Michael Cole and Tazz are shocked themselves.

Overall Rating: 82%

Michael Cole: I... I can't beleive this!

Tazz: Neither can I Cole. I've heard of guys going to other brands even I did it. But to pull a Mike Awesome and do it when you're supposed to be in the main event defending a title is just wrong!

Michael Cole: What does this mean for tonight?

Tazz: I don't know but Bischoff said he's find a replacement for London. But I guess its not a Cruiserweight Title match any longer.

Michael Cole: Well just lets get to the 6-Man Tag Warfare between the Jung Dragons and The Mexicools.

6-Man Tag Warfare: The Jung Dragons(Jamie Noble, Jimmy Yang and Kaz Hayashi) vs The Mexicools(Super Crazy, Juventud Guerrera and Psychosis):

Fairly good match to follow up our amazing opening contest. The match started up with all 6-man in the ring. The Mexicools went right after the Jung Dragons and began to beat on them and try some rather cheap tactics like eyepokes, eyerakes, lowblows, etc. However Noble, Yang, and Hayashi managed to turn the tables about a 30 seconds into it. Jimmy Yang crossbodied Psychosis and the two both went falling over the top out of the ring onto the ground below. Hayashi and Juvi ended up standing on the apron together and Hayashi to the shock of the corwd picked Juvi up and fell back off the apron to the floor with a sick suplex. This left Noble and Crazy in the ring together ready to go at it. Noble and Crazy locked up and Noble quickly took Crazy over in an arm drag. Super Crazy took a roll type bump and got up to his knees. Super Crazy looked at Noble and yelled "WHAT THE HELL I'M THE LUCHA GUY HERE I DO THE ARMDRAGS!" which got a huge pop from some of the smart mark fans in attendance. Noble told Crazy to do what he wanted then and Noble ran at Crazy. Crazy hiptossed Noble instead of armdragging him however Noble claps and salutes Crazy on doing something other than an arm drag. This makes Crazy mad and Crazy rushes at Noble for some sort of strike but Noble dodges Crazy and makes a tag out to Jimmy Yang. Psychosis starts yelling that he wants in so Crazy tags out to Psychosis. Psychosis gets in the ring. Psychosis and Yang lock up pretty quick and go into a weird chain wrestling sequance. They do arm drags, monkey flips, and even the weirdest looking suplex moves i've ever seen all with them ending up staying in a lock up. Finally however Psychosis locks in a headlock on Yang. Yang attempts to push Psychosis off the ropes. Psychosis however grabs Yang's left arm and twists through with an arm wringer. Psychosis then irish whips Yang and Juvi throws up his knee. Yang hits Juvi's knee hard with Yang's back. Yang stumbles out holding his spine area as Psychosis quickly lifts Yang and slams him. Psychosis then picks Yang up to a sitting position and blasts Yang with a totally just evil kick to the spine. Psychosis then tags out to Juvi who gets into the ring and drops a quick elbow drop on Yang. Juvi laughs as Yang holds his chest in pain. Juvi then picks Yang up and irish whips him. As Yang runs back Juvi positions himself. Juvi manages to hit a Spinbuster almost replicant of the Rock's spinebuster set up to the People's Elbow. Juvi then jumps up to the position for a People's Elbow which Juvi has no problem yelling before hand calling it a "JUICE'S ELBOW"! Juvi runs and hits the one sides ropes. Juvi hops over Yang and runs to the other side. Suddenlly however Jamie Noble pulls out some oldschool heel tactics and pulls the rope down. Juvi backflips over and Noble and Juvi start to brawl. Super Crazy and Psychosis are quick to run over and help Juvi beat down Noble. But Hayashi is quick to jump off the apron and help Noble fight back. The huge back just stay on the outside brawling as Jimmy Yang slowly gets up to his feet. Yang climbs to the top rope and goes flying off with a Swanton into the pack. However as Yang lands in them you clearly see Psychosis get out of the way. Psychosis climbs to the top as the pack slowly get up again. Psychosis then flies off just going to his back pretty much with a back senton right onto the top of the pack. At that moment Jamie Noble gets out of the pack. Noble gets into the ring and awaits the pack to get up. The pack get up and Jamie Noble springboards to the top.... Noble them flies off with a big crossbody right into the pack....and this time Super Crazy escapes the line of fire. Crazy gets into the ring and waits for the pack to get to there feet again. Crazy was the coolest as he walked around making fun of Noble saying Noble's dive was just a basic springboard crossbody that the scared Lucha guys do. Once the pack gets up Crazy pulls out the 180 spin springboard into a HUGE moonsault to the outside into the pack and YET AGAIN someone escapes the line of fire this time Kaz Hayashi. Kaz stands on the apron and waits for the pack to stand again. They do and Kaz pulls out an extremely nice Asai Moonsault. This time Juvi escapes the line of fire. Juvi climbs to the top and waits for the pack to stand. They slowly do and Juvi goes flying off with a 450 to the outside... and this is no joke folks. The ENTIRE pack moved out of the way even Crazy and Psychosis and Juvi just went splat on the floor. Noble and Kaz went running at Psychosis and Crazy quick and began to brawl on the outside as Yang rolled Juvi into the ring. Yang made the cover 1.....2..... kick out somehow by Juvi. Yang got alittle angry and picked Juvi up. Yang screamed and picked Juvi up in an Alabama Slam type position. It was obvious Yang was going to go for a behind the back tombstone of sorts. But Juvi kicked down and got to the ground. As the ref was breaking the brawl on the outside apart Juvi took the time to low blow Yang. Yang dropped to his knees in pain and Juvi dropkicked him in the back of the head. Juvi continued working Yang over just with some suplexes, slams, some strikes, and a few elbow and leg drops. Juvi then made the tag into Super Crazy who worked over Yang with the same types of moves as Juvi just a few diffrent variations. Super Crazy even managed to hit a cool ground combo of a standing swanton which Crazy followed through rolling to his feet. Crazy then did a standing moonsault landing hard on Yang. Crazy then made the tag to Psychosis who continued the formula of basic moves onto Yang but slightly diffrent variations than the other Mexicool members were using. Psychosis made the tag to Juvi, and Juvi to Crazy and this continued for a good little bit. Until finally Crazy was in the ring and went for the big top rope moonsault. But Yang got his knees up and Crazy landed hard. Yang did all he could and slowly crawled to his corner. Crazy made the tag out to Juvi first but not far behind was Yang tagging Kaz. Kaz got in the ring and went nuts kicking Juvi extremely hard in the side and head. Psychosis then got in the ring but no luck as Hayashi went right at Psychosis with evil kicks aswell. Crazy got in the ring but was quickly knocked down from a kick to the face. Crazy and Psychosis ended up out of the ring and Hayashi spent a good time with an advantage on Juvi. Hayashi pulled out some basic strikes moves and some nice slams. Hayashi then finally set up and went for the big Brainbuster but Juvi got over and locked Hayashi in a sleeper Juvi then took little time with raking Hayashi's eyes from the sleeper hold. Hayashi stumbled and The Mexicools began the same advantage over Hayashi they had just had on Yang. The quick tags and beating down of Hayashi lasted awhile until Psychosis went for his big Atomic Flying Legdrop. But Hayashi got up as quick as he could. Hayashi ran up to the top and tried throwing Psychosis but to no avail as Psychosis blocked. Hayashi punches and punches at Psychosis. Finally Hayashi hooks Psychosis like a Superplex.... but O MY GOD!!!! HAYASHI DOES IT BUT ITS A SUPER BRAINBUSTER JESUS CHRIST! Psychosis and Hayashi both slowly crawl to there corners Psychosis tags out to Super Crazy as Hayashi tags out to Noble. Crazy and Noble get in the ring and start to brawl as Hayashi and Psychosis roll out. Juvi then gets in the ring and goes for Noble but Yang springboards and flies overtop of Noble and Crazy who are brawling. Yang does this in a crossbody position and ends up hitting Juvi. Yang and Juvi then begin to brawl. Psychosis and Hayashi are the only ones not in for this which is very understandable as they're selling. Plus i'm not sure if its all selling looked painful. Anyways. Yang and Juvi brawl until Juvi pokes Yang in the eye then quickly drops Yang with a Juvi-Driver. But Juvi isn't the legal man the legal men are Noble and Super Crazy who are still brawling. Juvi stands but Hayashi is now up. Hayashi runs and clotheslines Juvi over the top. Psychosis is up holding his neck on the apron now and Hayashi runs and pulls out a spinning wheel kick knocking Psychosis off the apron. However Hayashi looked to hit the ropes kind of hard but he didn't care. Hayashi then walked up behind Crazy and spun him around. Hayashi quickly kicked Crazy in the gut and BRAINBUSTER TO SUPER CRAZY!!!!!! Hayashi quicklly rolls over to Jimmy Yang and helps Yang up. Hayashi tells Yang to go to the top in there corner. Yang goes to the top while holding the tag rope. Jamie Noble picks Crazy up and pulls out a SICK TIGER DRIVER 91'(Double Underhook Piledriver but drop to the knees instead of sit out)!!!!!!!!! Crazy ends up on his back infront of the corner and Noble could win right now but decides to give it to the man who this all began with. Noble tags out to Yang. Yang then goes flying backwards with a picture perfect YANG TIME! Yang stays on for the cover 1......2.....3!!!!!!! THE JUNG DRAGONS WIN THE 6-MAN WARFARE MATCH! The Jung Dragons walked to the back celebrating while in the ring Super Crazy got up holding his ribs. Psychosis holding his neck and Juvi get up and into the ring. Juvi and Psychosis begin to yell at Super Crazy for losing. Crazy pushes them and yells back "WELL WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!". Juvi and Psychosis then both punched Super Crazy in the face. Crazy went down and Psychosis and Juvi began to beat him down. Psychosis and Juvi then got out of the ring and pulled Super Crazy out. They then plopped Crazy onto the giant Lawn Deere that they all road to the ring in together. They drive to the back with Crazy hanging off the back. When we close up on them Juvi exclaims that Crazy got "Tough love the Mexicool way!" we then cut to Michael Cole and Tazz before Hassan vs The Undertaker.

Winners: The Jung Dragons

Michael Cole: WOW! What a match right there! I can't beleive Psychosis and Juvi beat down Super Crazy afterwards though.

Tazz: Neither can I but its Tough Love the Mexicool way as Juvi said.

Michael Cole: I guess so but its now time to get to The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan!

Muhammad Hassan vs The Undertaker:

Decent match here. Hassan was accompanied to the ring by Daivari but the other man was no where in sight. Hassan started by charging Taker but Taker caught Hassan and used all his strength to throw Hassan into the turnbuckle hard. Taker then following Hassan into the turnbuckle and started to blast Hassan with lots of harsh punches. Taker continued a short advantage over Hassan just beating into him with the stiffest strikes i've ever seen performed by Taker. Taker finally goes for the big Chokeslam but Daivari begins to distract the ref. Hassan uses this opportunity to kick Taker right between the legs. Hassan then takes an advantage which is mostly Hassan striking Taker enough to keep Taker down on his knees. Taker ends up on both knees eventually and Hassan runs and hits the ropes. Hassan comes back with a SICK Yakuza style kick right to Taker's head. Taker goes down hard holding his head and its one of the first times i've ever seen Taker in such pain. Hassan continues work on Takers head mostly with lots of hard strikes. Taker is really out of it by this time and Hassan hooks Taker. Hassan falls and DDT's Taker. Hassan makes the cover 1.....2.... KICK OUT! Hassan screams and doesn't know what he can do and continues beating on Takers head. Hassan starts dropping some elbows and legdrops over Takers head and throat area. Hassan finally decides to irish whip Taker. As Taker is running back towards Hassan. Hassan ducks his head for a backdrop. However Taker jumps hooking Hassan's head and pulls out a SICK Deadmans DDT. Hassan stands and Taker begins to punch him extremely hard. Taker eventually kicks Hassan in the head in a way like Hassan did to Taker earlier. Hassan goes down and Taker picks him up. Taker lifts Hassan into a Tombstone position. But Hassan kicks his legs down Hassan lands on his feet and pushes Taker to the ropes. But Taker stops however still has his back to Hassan. Hassan runs at Taker but Taker turns just in time to duck and backdrop Hassan over the top. Hassan goes flying and lands extremely hard on his back. Seriouslly Hassan just takes a straight bump to the floor on that one. Taker goes to the outside and picks Hassan up. Taker starts beating on Hassan but Hassan blocks a punch and rakes Taker's eyes. Hassan goes to irish whip Taker into the steps but Taker reverses.... but Hassan reverses and pulls Taker into a drop toe hold! And Takers head literally smacks and bounces off the steel steps. Taker lies flat on the ground for abit and once Taker gets up he's busted open. Hassan begins a total beat down of Taker. Hassan rolls Taker into the ring and just beats on him for a good 3 minutes. Hassan then takes the blood thats now on his hand from Taker and writes "RIP Deadman" on his chest/stomach similar to when Jerry Lynn wrote "DIE" on his chest in Steve Corino's blood. Anyways Hassan continues beating on Taker. Hassan finally picks Taker up and hooks him....... WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION(Downward Spiral) to Taker! Hassan makes the cover 1.....2......KICK OUT!!!!!! Hassan screams in anger and lifts Taker again.... ANOTHER WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO TAKER! Hassan makes the cover again 1.....2..... KICK OUT!!!!!!!! Hassan can't beleive it and the crowd is cheering for Taker now. Most of the crowd on there feet and the rest on the edge of there chairs by this point. Hassan gets angry and grabs Taker. Hassan lifts Taker and puts him on the top. Hassan goes up and hooks for a Weapon of Mass Destruction. But this time OFF THE TOP!!!! Hassan gets ready to fall back but Taker begins to elbow Hassan in the head. Hassan breaks the grip holding Taker for the move. Taker then wraps his hand around Hassan's throat. Taker lifts Hassan...... CHOKESLAM OFF THE TOP AND HASSAN LANDS HARD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! Taker gets off the top and makes the cover 1........2........ Taker lifts Hassan's head up. Taker does the cutthroat its over taunt. Taker then picks Hassan up and lifts Hassan onto his shoulder. Taker gets ready to Tombstone Hassan.... But from behind comes that man who we don't even know the name of yet. But for the smarter indy fans they know its Homicide. Homicide gets in the ring with a chair and cracks it over Takers back. The ref calls for the bell giving Taker the DQ win and Daivari gets in the ring. Homicide and Daivari begin to beat down Taker. Hassan slowly gets to his feet. Hassan and Homicide set Taker up on the top. Daivari goes to the outside and grabs the carpet. Homicide jumps to the second rope and does the 180 into the top rope Ace Crusher. Taker lands hard and Daivari starts climbing to the top holding the rug. Hassan picks Taker up and hits another Weapon of Mass Destruction on Taker. Taker lands hard and as Taker rolls onto his back Daivari comes off the top with the Magic Carpet Ride right onto The Undertaker. Daivari then stands up and the three lay the rug over Taker so it completely covers him. Hassan then stands onto of Taker as Daivari and Homicide stand on either side of Hassan. They all hold there arms up then leave as Hassan's theme plays. Security come out to help Taker to the back as we cut to Cole and Tazz before the Tag Title match.

Winner by DQ: The Undertaker

Michael Cole: NO! Thats not right! Who the hell is that guy anyways?

Tazz: I have no idea! But tonight has been GREAT so far. And next match can only make it better!

Michael Cole: Agreed Tazz so with that lets get to the WWE Tag Title match up!

WWE Tag Titles: World's Greatest Tag Team v2.0(Charlie Haas and Bryan Danielson)© vs MNM(Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro):

Fairly good match here. Danielson and Mercury started this one off with some pretty good chain wrestling. Mercury showed off his original greatness with this one. Working a chain wrestling style similar to Owen's during his runs as a heel. Lots of cheap tactics to get into holds. Mercury worked over Danielson's head for most of it trying to make Danielson pass out. Danielson stuck to Mercury's left arm obviouslly setting up for the World's Greatest Submission(Cattle Mutilation) for later in the match. This continues for a short period of time before Danielson manages to get an arm wringer locked in extremely tight on Mercury. Danielson uses this chance to pull Mercury to his corner. Danielson makes the tag into Haas and Haas gets into the ring and kicks Mercury's arm. Haas then quickly takes an arm wringer on Mercury. Haas then spins through with a second twist on the arm this time fast enough to send Mercury into a flip bump. Mercury lands hard on his back and Haas legdrops Mercury's arm. Haas then locks in a arm scissors type move. Haas holds it tight and Mercury back rolls. Mercury uses his full power to lift Haas dead weight off the ground from there. Mercury holds Haas on his shoulder and stumbles. Haas rolls forward sending Mercury rolling aswell. Haas is now close enough and tags into Danielson. Haas lets go of the hold and picks Mercury up as Danielson climbs to the top. Haas locks in an arm wringer and bends Mercury down. Danielson them comes flying off the top with a double stomp right onto Mercury's elbow as Haas holds the arm. This sends Mercury down holding his elbow in complete pain. Danielson quickly locks in an arm wringer again on Mercury and Mercury holds in pain. Mercury goes to the ropes and grabs with one hand and to our surprise goes for the flip over to his feet. But Danielson pulls him away from the rope into the middle of the ring and this takes away Mercury's balance to his feet and Mercury just lands hard on his back. Danielson quicklly begins to stomp on the arm of Mercury. Danielson pulls Mercury by the arm over to Danielson's corner. Danielson stands on Mercury's arm and makes the tag to Haas. Haas climbs to the top and comes flying off the top with a flying elbow drop. Just before Haas lands Danielson moves away from Mercury and Haas lands driving his elbow right into Mercury's arm. Haas then stands up quick and legdrops Mercury's arm. Haas continues to work on it before letting Mercury stand up. Mercury stands and Haas quickly armdrags him. Haas holds the arm tights and Mercury slowly gets up with Haas. Mercury uses what he can do push Haas off the ropes with an irish whip sending Haas running. Haas runs and when he hits the other ropes is met with Johnny Nitro's knee to the lower back of Haas. Haas stumbles foeward into a quick suplex from Mercury who then tags into Nitro. Mercury gets out of the ring and tends to his arm as Nitro gets in. Nitro begins to stomp on Haas. Nitro starts to work Haas over with some more heelish things. Mostly lots of closed fist punches, eye rakes, chokes, and other things like that. Nitro eventually hooks Haas up for the Nitro Driver but Haas blocks and goes for a backdrop. But Nitro goes over to his feet and ends up getting Haas with a quick backslide pin but Haas rolls through Haas goes for a dropkick and Nitro side steps it and somehow Haas lands on his feet. Haas swings for a clothesline but Nitro ducks. Haas turns around and Nitro quickly pokes Haas in the eyes and Haas stumbles backwards holding his eyes. Haas slowly walks forward right into a sit out slam(Michinoku Driver) from Nitro but it only gets a 2 count. Nitro gets angry and tags out to Mercury. Mercury goes to the top and comes off with a double ax handle to the head of Haas. Haas holds his forehead as he drops to both knees. Mercury begins to kick Haas in the head as Haas is on his knees. Mercury then runs and hits the ropes. On the way back Mercury hits the grounded clothesline putting Haas on his back and Mercury in a pin position. The ref counts 1......2..... and Danielson gets in the ring to make the save but the ref goes and pushes Danielson back. Nitro gets in and him and Mercury begin to beat down on Haas. Mercury then slaps his hands together and leaves the ring as the ref turns around. Nitro continues to beat on Haas as the ref asks if they tagged. Nitro says yes and for whatever reason the ref beleives him. Nitro continues the beating on Haas who is now holding his head in extreme pain almost looking to be concussed. Nitro now grabs Haas and goes for a brainbuster but Haas floats over Nitro's shoulder onto his feet. At that point Mercury gets into the ring to distract the ref. Haas jumps backwards and tags into Danielson. Danielson gets into the ring and clotheslines Nitro but the ref didn't see the tag and forces Danielson out of the ring. Danielson argues with the ref as Mercury gets into the ring. Mercury and Nitro lift Haas and catch him with a double Brainbuster. Nitro then does the hand clap and gets out of the ring. Mercury makes the cover on Haas as the ref turns around 1......2...... HAAS GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES! Mercuy gets angry and slams Haas down infront of the corner. Mercury springs up to the second rope and goes back with a shocking moonsault. Haas however rolls out of the way and Mercury lands hard on his stomach and bounces up. The crowd screams in cheers as the ref counts to about 8 before both men get to there feet. Both then fall back to there knees. Mercury tags into Nitro but just seconds after Haas tags Danielson. Danielson gets in the ring and clothesline Nitro sending Nitro into a sick looking crunch bump. Danielson then does the same to Mercury. Haas slowly stands as Danielson gets Nitro with a Dragon Suplex. Danielson bridges for the count 1......2...... Mercury kicks Danielson in the back with a socker kick stopping the bridge. Danielson goes down holding his back as Nitro gets up. Haas runs at Nitro and they go over the top. Nitro and Haas begin to brawl on the outside. In the ring Mercury goes to clothesline Danielson but Danielson catches him and trips him out. Danielson then hooks Mercury's arms and bridges over into the World's Greatest Submission(Cattle Mutilation). Mercury is screaming in pain and is pretty much giving up bot the ref won't allow it as Mercury isn't the legal man but Danielson doesn't let go. On the outside Nitro rakes Haas's eyes and throws Haas over the barricade. Nitro then grabs a chair. Nitro gets in the ring and slams the chair over Danielson's stomach. Danielson breaks the hold and the ref calls for the bell. Danielson rolls out of the ring holding his stomach as the ref grabs the tag belts. The ref hands them to Danielson and Haas who is now up. Haas helps Danielson to the back. In the ring Mercury is up and he pushes Nitro. Nitro pushes Mercury back. Mercury slaps Nitro and calls Nitro an idiot. Nitro has his body turned rubbing his face with his hand. Nitro then spins back and cracks the chair over Mercury's head. Nitro then gets out of the ring and walks to the back as Melina stands at ringside wondering what to do and we go to ringside with Tazz and Cole before the World Title match.

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: World's Greatest Tag Team v2.0

Michael Cole: What a match! The finish was just downright sickening though!

Tazz: I wonder whats going to happen to MNM at this point. That chair shot to Mercury was just sick.

Michael Cole: I know what you mean thats the first time i've heard a thud off a chairshot instead of a crack.

Tazz: SICK!

Michael Cole: However folks Stevie Richards is now in the ring to ref the World Title match.

World Heavyweight Title Match: Batista© vs Christian|Special Guest Referee: Stevie Richards:

Pretty good match here. It started with Richards checking Christian for weapons like any good ref does. When Richards found nothing on Christian he went over to check Batista. However Christian ran past Richards and cheapshotted Batista right in the nose. Batista fell down sitting in the corner and Christian began to stomp Batista down. Richards pulls Christian back and pushes him into the corner opposite of Batista. Richards goes back to check on Batista who is already covered in blood from what looks to be a broken nose and the bell hasn't even rung yet! Richards helps Batista gain his composure before calling for the bell to ring starting the match. The bell rings and Batista and Christian begin to circle. Batista spends most of the time circling the ring shaking his head trying to shake off the cobwebs of getting his nose busted. Finally Batista and Christian lock up and Batista pushes Christian back and Christian lands on his back. Batista continues shaking his head. The two lock up again and Christian quickly takes an arm wringer on Batista. Batista switches it on Christian to an arm wringer of his own. As soon as Batista gets it however Christian quickly pokes Batista in the eyes. Batista drops to one knee and stumbles around the ring as Richards yells at Christian. Christian pushes Richards away and goes right at Batista. Christian starts to punch Batista in the face trying pretty much to make Batista's nose even worse. Batista ends up sitting down in the corner and Christian begins to stomp him again. Richards gets in and pushes Christian back to allow Batista out of the corner. Batista stands and Christian runs and punches Batista in the nose again. Batista this time looks right at Christian. Christian begins to back up and Batista runs at him. Christian drops and rolls out of the ring. Batista slides out of the ring himself and Christian starts to run. Christian ends up right infront of the ring steps. Batista runs at Christian and JUST before Batista hits him Christian rolls into the ring. Batista hits his shoulder extremely hard on the ring steps as he is not able to stop quick enough after Christian dodged him. Batista stands and Christian jumps to the second rope then does the 180 crossbody to the outside that we haven't seen him do in quite some time. Christian hits Batista and Batista goes down. But Batista holds on and uses his power to roll through and pick Christian back up. Batista quickly dumps Christian over the guardrail onto the cement floor. Christian holds his back in pain as Batista slides into the ring to break the count at 8. However Batista slides back out and goes into the crowd. Batista and Christian begin to brawl in the crowd until Stevie gets to about a 9 count at which point Christian hops the rail and gets into the ring quickly. Batista does so aswell but Christian is already to his feet. Christian stomps right on Batista's head. Batista rolls holding his head and Christian drops an elbow drop quickly. Christian continues the beat down on Batista with some quick brawling and grounded strikes. Christian picks Batista up and quickly hits Batista with a DDT. Batista goes down hard and holds his head in pain. Christian then quickly climbs up to the top rope and waits for Batista to stand. Batista stands and Christian comes flying off with a missile dropkick hitting Batista right in the nose! Christian quickly crawls over to a downed Batisa and makes the cover 1......2...... kick out from Batista! Christian gets angry and climbs back to the top rope and awaits Batista to stand again. Once Batista gets to his feet Christian takes no time to fly off the top with another missile dropkick. However Batista side steps and Christian lands hard on his stomach. The crowd goes crazy as Batista gets angry and begins to shake the ropes. The crowd is going wild as Christian gets to his feet. Christian runs at Batista... CLOTHESLINE! Christian goes down hard and gets up and is met with a back elbow from Batista. Christian goes down again and gets back up. Batista runs and goes for a clothesline but Christian ducks. Christian then runs at Batista and Batista backdrops Christian over the top but Christian lands on the apron. Batista turns around and gets met with an elbow to the gut from Christian. Christian flips over the top catching Batista in a sunset flip. But Batista rolls through and Christian stands up quick. Christian runs at Batista right after they get up. Batista catches Christian... SPINEBUSTER!!!!!!!! Batista screams and does the thumbs up taunt but changes it to thumbs down rather quickly. The crowd is going crazy as Batista picks Christian up and sets him up for the Batista Bomb. Batista lifts Christian but Christian kicks down and lands on his feet behind Batista. Christian quickly swings his foot back low blowing Batista quickly enough that Richards misses it. This gives Christian the chance to hook Batista's arms. Christian twists through. Christian then quickly sits out and falls back pulling Batista down with him. Batista lands harsh on his face with the UnPrettier being performed by Christian. Christian then quickly makes the cover 1......2...... KICK OUT!!!!!! The crowd is cheering as Christian gets angry. Christian gets up and gets right in special guest ref Stevie Richard's face. Christian and Stevie begin to argue and Christian pushes Stevie. Stevie pushes back and Christian gets ready to punch Stevie. But Stevie points at his "WWE Referee" symbol on his shirt. Christian takes a second to think about it and backs down. Christian then gets out of the ring and grabs a chair. Christian gets back in the ring and waits for Batista to get up. Batista slowly gets to one knee as Christian lifts the chair. Stevie grabs the chair from Christian. Christian turns and grabs the chair back. Christian goes to hit Stevie with it but Stevie ducks. Christian spins around and Stevie catches Christian with a Stevie Kick. Christian doesn't get hit fully with it and just stumbles back into Batista. Batista hooks Christian... BATISTA BOMB!!!!!! Batista makes the cover. Special Guest Referee Stevie Richards makes the count 1......2......3!!!!!! BATISTA WINS!!!!!!! The ring announcer begins to announce Batista as the winner. But Eric Bischoff comes out from the curtain and cuts the ring announcer off. Bischoff begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: NO! NO! NO! DAMNIT STEVIE YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN! I don't care if you were defending yourself a referee does not do that! So I am overturning your ruling. The winner of this match by Disqualification CHRISTIAN!!!!!! However thanks to the backwards rule book. Batista is still the World Heavyweight Champion. But thats fine because if thats how things are going to work than at WWE Summerslam in August we will see Batista vs Christian the rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Bischoff walks to the back as Christian is up behind Stevie and Batista in the ring. Christian grabs the chair and hits Stevie in the back. Stevie goes down and Christian quickly rolls out of the ring and leaves to the back as Batista helps Stevie up and we cut to the announcers before our main event.

Winner by Disqualification: Christian(However STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Batista)

Michael Cole: Wow! Great American Bash isn't even over and we already have a match for our next Pay Per View!

Tazz: I know Cole and what a match it will be! This was brutal enough just imagine what it will be like in the rematch!

Michael Cole: I know what you mean Tazz. But we have to get ready for our main event.

Rey Mysterio vs ???(Paul London is not at GAB):

Rey Mysterio comes out knowing that Paul London isn't here tonight. Mysterio looks around waiting for an opponent for about a minute before Eric Bischoff's music hits. Bischoff comes out from the curtain with a microphone. Bischoff begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: Rey you better realize i'm taking care of you. I had to spend the entire night trying to find you a suitable opponent for this main event because that bastard Paul London decided to go have a meeting with the RAW General Manager Christopher Nowinski instead of being here tonight. Now Rey I know you thought this chapter of your life was over by now. I know you thought you had beat him as many times as you needed. But tonight in the main event right now of the Great American Bash. We are going to have in yet another rematch. Rey Mysterio versus Eddie Guerrero!!!!!!!

Eddie's music hits and he comes out from the curtain. Eddie walks to the ring and the bell rings starting the match. Eddie and Rey lock up and Rey quickly takes a headlock on Eddie. Eddie pulls out a cool looking arm drag out of the headlock and quickly goes to Rey's legs. Eddie begins to work on Rey's legs doing the smart thing and taking out the high flyers base. Eddie eventually picks Rey up and locks in a headlock. Eddie wrenches on it hard and Rey eventually manages to pull Eddie to the ropes and push him off. Eddie runs and hits the ropes. Eddie runs back and tackles Rey. Rey goes down and Eddie runs to the right. Eddie runs back and Rey rolls over with a drop down. Eddie jumps over Rey and Rey hops to his feet. Rey leapfrogs over Eddie and lands holding his legs. Rey quickly rolls back and catches Eddie with the inversed monkey flip. Eddie flies literaly across the ring and rolls out quickly after the bump. Rey gets up holding his legs but takes little time to run as Eddie turns around on the outside. Rey goes flying over the top with the twisting corkscrew plancha. Rey hits Eddie and both go down. Rey then gets up to the apron and waits for Eddie to stand. Rey jumps up to the top rope with a full springboard and moonsaults back. I guess thats a Super Asai Moonsault. Eddie however moves out of the way and Rey comes down with his knees on the ground. Rey holds his knees in pain and Eddie rolls Rey back into the ring with Rey's legs still hanging over the apron. Eddie lifts Rey's left leg and slams it down onto the apron. Rey goes rolling across the ring holding his knee. Eddie gets in and picks Rey up. Eddie wastes little time and body slams Rey fairly quick. Eddie then lays the leg out perfectly. Eddie goes to the apron and comes over top with the Somersault Hilo RIGHT onto Rey's left leg! Rey holds his leg in pain and Eddie quickly legdrops the leg. Eddie then stands back up and elbow drops Rey's leg and locks in a type of leg lock. Rey is screaming as Eddie wrenches the leg. Rey manages to get one left over Eddie's head and Rey uses it to push Eddie down into a legit arm bar. But Eddie quickly pushes Rey's legs off of his torso. Eddie rolls up and forces Rey to break the arm bar by knee dropping onto Rey's leg. Eddie yells at Rey and then stomps on Rey's leg. Eddie then double stomps on it and Rey screams in pain again. Eddie continues to work over Rey's leg for a good chunk of time. Eddie eventually hits Rey with a dragon screw then puts Rey up on the top rope. Eddie goes up aswell and calls for a dragon screw off the top. Rey however punches at Eddie. Eddie ends up turning around with his back to Rey as Rey stands up on the top. Eddie sits on the top trying to block the punches. Rey jumps over Eddie and goes for a headscissors off the top almost but Eddie holds onto the top and Rey's legs. Eddie switches his arms so Rey's legs are now under Eddie's arms. Eddie lifts Rey for what looks to be a reverse powerbomb off the top but Rey hooks Eddie's head! WHEEL BARRELL BULLDOG OFF THE TOP FROM REY TO EDDIE!!!!!! Eddie lands hard and starts to cough and hold his face and ribs. Rey can't capatalize as he holds his legs in total pain. Eddie gets up as well as Rey. Eddie grabs Rey and goes for a powerbomb but Rey flips back with a hurricanrana. Eddie goes down and Rey stands up. Eddie runs at Rey and Rey hits Eddie with a big leg lariat. Eddie goes down but Rey lands hard on his knee. Rey holds his knee as Eddie gets up again. Rey runs at Eddie this time limping as he does so. Rey ends up catching Eddie with a headscissors and Eddie takes a big bump. Rey starts to punch at Eddie and Eddie starts to stumble. Eddie ends up with his back to Rey and Rey pulls out the european dropkick to Eddie's back. Eddie falls forward with his throat over the second rope. Rey runs and goes for the 619 but Eddie stands up and catches Rey's legs as Rey does it Eddie keeps Rey bent over the second rope with Rey's head on the outside. Eddie punches Rey in the face a few times then lets Rey's feet go down onto the ring but Rey is still bent over the second. Eddie goes to the apron and punches Rey in the face a few times. Eddie then goes to the top and screams. Eddie goes flying off.... FLYING ELBOW DROP ON REY!!!!!! But Rey was bent over the second towards and outside AND the elbow drop was on the outside. Eddie ends up landing hard on the ground cause of his and Rey backflips off the second and looks to land almost on his head on the outside. The crowd starts the chant "HOLY SHIT!!!" Eddie gets up holding his back and he screams. Eddie goes to the announce table and pulls everything off of it. Eddie puts Rey on it then Eddie goes to the apron and begins to scale to the top rope. Rey however uses every bit of heart left in his body to get up and go to the apron. Eddie is on the second and Rey hits Eddie in the back. Rey goes up to the top and Eddie hooks Rey on his shoulders for a queens drop. But Rey spins himself back and ends up catching Eddie with the big sunset bomb OFF THE TOP TO THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Rey lands sitting on the apron as Eddie lands hard on his back. Eddie quickly gets up and rolls onto the announce table himself not even thinking just as a way to tend to his back I guess. Eddie starts yelling at the spanish announcers to rub his back but they don't as they notice Rey getting ready to do something in the ring. Rey looks at Eddie on the announce table and Rey prays. Rey runs and jumps to the top rope from running. Rey then pulls out a big Kid Kashesque swanton the outside. Rey goes far enough and lands on Eddie and the table crashing through to the floor. However Rey hits his leg on the guard rail hard and screams in pain. Rey stands up limping badly. Rey rolls Eddie into the ring and pins Eddie. But it takes to long and Rey only gets a 2-count but a LONG 2-count to say the least. Rey sets Eddie up in the ropes again and goes for another 619 but this time Eddie just moves out of the way and lets Rey swing all the way through. Rey swings in with his back to Eddie in the end. Eddie quickly hits Rey with a back suplex and Rey lands hard. Eddie then picks Rey up and goes at him with the Three Amigos Suplexes. Eddie hits all 3 and has Rey in perfect position now. Eddie climbs to the top and comes flying off with the Frog Splash! Eddie stays on for the cover 1......2....... KICK OUT O MY GOD REY KICKED OUT!!!!! The crowd is going crazy as Eddie gets mad and starts to punch at Rey really hard. Rey holds his head and Eddie picks him up. Eddie hits all three of the Three Amigos Suplexes on Rey for a second time! Eddie then climbs to the top and goes for a Frog Splash again but this time Rey rolls out of the way. Eddie lands hard. Both men are laying out of it on the canvas till the ref gets to the count of 7. Both get up and Eddie runs at Rey with a clothesline but Rey ducks. Rey hits Eddie with the dropkick to the back again. Rey goes for the 619 again but again Eddie moves. Rey lands on his feet but this time he quickly runs and catches Eddie with a headscissors sending Eddie into perfect position for the 619 yet again. Rey goes for it and HE HITS IT!!!!! Eddie goes stumbling back and lands hard. Eddie slowly gets to his hands and knees. Rey springboards the flies into the ring with the Droppin' The Dime Legdrop to Eddie! Rey makes the cover 1......2..... KICK OUT!!!!! The crowd can't beleive it and Rey goes to the apron again. Rey waits for Eddie to get up and by this point Rey is having trouble springboarding and is really tending to his legs from all the abuse. Rey however has one more springboard left in him. Eddie gets up to his feet finally and Rey springboards. Rey flies forward and wraps his legs around Eddie's head for the West Coast Pop! But Eddie powerbombs Rey!!!!!!!! Eddie then quickly locks Rey's legs up and turns him into the Laso from ElPaso which Eddie hasn't done in quite sometime. Eddie wrenches back on Rey's legs and back which have both taken punishment in this match. Rey is screaming but won't tap. Rey slowly inches his way towards the ropes and suddenly Paul London appears on the titan tron. Rey ends up getting distracted and doesn't grab the ropes. This gives Eddie time to pull Rey back into the middle of the ring. Eddie then wrenches back EXTREMELY hard. Rey screams and tries to hold on but after about 30 seconds finally taps out. Eddie stands up and walks to the back celebrating as Rey slowly but surely gets up to his feet and we focus on the tron.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Paul London and Christopher Nowinski officially announce London's jump to RAW:

Rey Mysterio finally gets to his feet as Paul London is still on the screen with a smirk on his face. Rey asks for a microphone and is given one. Rey begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio: WHAT THE HELL!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU ASSHOLE! This was supposed to be a huge night for the Cruiserweight Division. This was supposed to be a night that no one would EVER forget! And what did you do? You no showed! So you could have a meeting with the competition. WHAT THE HELL!?

Paul London: Rey Rey man. I'm still your friend and I seriouslly didn't want to do this. But I was offered alot and I had to explore my options. And be honest. What has Eric Bischoff ever done for you OR me other than this one match?

Rey Mysterio: Well.... well....

Paul London: Thats right... NOTHING!!!!

As soon as London says nothing the camera that is projecting to the tron zooms out abit to reveal Christopher Nowinski standing beside London. Nowinski holds up a contract and begins to speak.

Christopher Nowinski: Ha! You see this contract? This contract has officially been signed by Mr. London and myself! What does this contract state? It states that Paul London is now an official member of the RAW Roster! Bringing with him the Cruiserweight title which will officially be retired and forgotten about never to be used again on RAW or Smackdown. In favour of the European Championship making its triumphant return! Good day!

Nowinski smiles as London looks almost ashamed but has a look like he had to do it. We then cut to Rey in the ring with a look of disbeleif on his face aswell as the same look being on Cole, Tazz, the Smackdown ref still in the ring, and all of the Smackdown Security workers. We then fade off the air officially ending the Great American Bash on a rather high note for the show itself but what seems to be a low note for the Smackdown brand.

Overall Rating: 72%

Overall Show Rating: 78%

We got a 1.40 buy rate for 'Great American Bash'!

The attendance was 15664 people.

We made $3500000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $939840 from ticket sales.

user posted image

WWE RAW this week one night after the Smackdown Brand's Great American Bash Pay Per View! The big news is Paul London's jump to RAW and with him bringing the Cruiserweight title. Which has been disbanded for the return of the European Title! Paul London will be here tonight and will be defending that European Title against a debuting worker brought into the WWE by Mr. William Regal. Regal says this worker will bring the belt back home to where it belongs... ENGLAND!

Then along with this we have the last 5 matches in the Round Robin Tourney for #1 Contendership to the WWE Championship! The final 5 matches for this week are:

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin

Chris Jericho vs Triple H

Jeff Jarrett vs Shelton Benjamin

Jeff Jarrett vs Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin vs Triple H

The main question of this is who will walk away with #1 Contendership? BUT along with that is how will Jarrett vs Michaels turn out? Maybe Shawn won't have to wait till SummerSlam to take out Double J!

Plus the Dudley Boys will be back this week after missing last weeks RAW. There is no telling what the Dudleys will do but I am sure they're not happy about the loss to to Sabu and RVD 2 weeks ago.

Also the ongoing saga between The tag champs, Hurricane and Rosey and The New Blood Extreme will continue this week on RAW!

Be sure to tune in live 9est/8ct to WWE RAW only on SpikeTV for all this AND MORE!

(NOTE: I realize its the same graphic as the last RAW. Reason being that the Round Robin is the main focus of this RAW aswell.)

WOW i won lol... Still loving the diary... Nice PPV, too bad Christian didn't walk away with the belt though... Give Hassan a push, he deserves it... Not real sure about Mysterio swearing like that but its still good anyway and definately wondering what is going to happen with the cruiserweights... Hmmmmm maybe the Light-Weight belt could come back lol... Keep it up man, its very interesting...

• 1 year later...