WWE: It All Changes After the Draft...

user posted image

Backstory:

Sunday July 3rd. Vincent Kennedy McMahon's brain sparks a light and he gets an idea. What is Vince's idea you might ask? To completelly change WWE. To make WWE into what he's always wanted but can't seem to get. Something that will cater to the Smart Fan and to the casual fan. But what can he do this with? More Hard Hitting Action? More high flying? More divas? He really doesn't know.

So thats why Vince hired 3 new writers and only told them about his plan. The writers he hired were a young upstart wrestler who was now training at the OVW training center that showed promise on the creative aspect aswell as wrestling. His name was Mike Blaze.

The second writer hired was another young wrestler but was much more experienced than Mike and many others already. He made a major impact on the Canadian Wrestling scene. Booking for MatRats, PWA, Stampede Wrestling and more bringing all the promotions he booked up from the rubble. Also one of the best Canadian Wrestlers of all time. TJ Wilson.

The third and final write had little creditentials in the area of creative aspects in a company. However he was one of if not the best wrestler in western Alberta right next to TJ Wilson. He shows off a talent that can only be given naturally. RAW CHARISMA! With some of the funniest skits and greatest antics. Along with the ability to be serious and get a crowd behind him or against him. Vince McMahon saw creative possibility in the star. That star was Randy Myers.

The three new writers and Vince McMahon were the only ones who knew about the plan. The plan to completely change the WWE as the fans and all of us knew it.

Monday night RAW cames around and Vince McMahon introduced everyone to the 3 new writers. No one knew what to think. Why did Vince need 3 new writers with no major credits to their name? Why did Vince need 3 new writers that came straight off the indys? Better yet why did Vince need 3 new writers at all?

Their were many who were happy with the decision. Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, etc. All mostly workers based completely on talent and decent but little charisma and mic skills. Who beleived this could be their shot at getting the push they deserve.

But who knows? No one knew exactlly what may happen until that night on RAW.....

End Backstory.

(Using the current WWE roster plus some released talent such as Molly, Hardy, and Rhyno. RAW will be up later.)

user posted image

WWE RAW comes live tonight from Madison Square Garden in New York City. We have been told that tonight has the potential to be the biggest night for the WWE this year besides WrestleMania. It is confirmed that Vince McMahon will make a MAJOR announcement that will cause an earthquake on the surface of the WWE shaking us up forever.

Also the main event of tonights show will not be a World Title match. But instead an Intercontinental Title Match. In an attempt to settle the feud between Carlito and Shelton Benjamin. The two Intercontinental Title combatants will go head to head in a Ladder Match for that very Intercontinental title!

The semi-main event of the show will involve Triple H and an unknown opponent of his choice vs John Cena and another unknown opponent of Cena's choice!

Also we see the return of the Kurt Angle invitational but to RAW. Angle promises that this week we will be shocked and awed at his choice of who he will face. This is only the second time Angle has chosen his challenger. The first being when he chose Marty Jannetty.

Plus The Hurricane and Rosey defend the tag titles against the HeartThrobs in a No DQ contest to hopefully settle the score.

So be sure to tune into RAW 9est/8ct Monday Night only on SPIKE TV!

user posted image

No DQ World Tag Team Title Match: Hurricane and Rosey vs The HeartThrobs(Romeo and Antonio):

The show opened quickly with the Tag Title match. The match was decent with some nice moves pulled out by the Hurricane. A few decent double team moves from Romeo and Antonio including a double brainbuster. The crowd really started to get behind Hurricane and Rosey as soon as Romeo and Antonio showed a new side to them and got angry. The HeartThrobs each brought in a chair and went to town on Hurricane and Rosey. After a minute or 2 of Hurricane and Rosey getting beaten to hell Rosey managed to elbow the chair into Antonio's face. Hurricane was in the corner during this and Romeo smiled and got ready to smack Hurricane in the face with the chair. But in the cheesiest moment ever Rosey yells "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Rosey then runs up behind Romeo and takes Romeo's right knee out. Romeo lands on one knee and Rosey grabs the chair and holds it to Romeo's face extremelly quick. Then just as quicklly Hurricane runs forward and hits a Shining Wizard into the chair sending the chair into Romeo's face. Romeo drops to the ground and Antonio scuries into the ring. Antonio starts beating away at Hurricane and Rosey with what looks to be a peice of wood... literally. Hurricane is out in the corner now and Rosey is down and out infront of Hurricane. Rosey slowly gets to his hands and knees as Antonio tries to help up Romeo. But Romeo not knowing whats going on after the Wizard pushes Antonio away. Romeo rolls out of the ring and Antonio turns into a Tornado DDT from Hurricane who launches himself off Rosey's back. Rosey then goes to the second rope and Hurricane to the top. Hurricane goes to Rosey's shoulders for the Triple Decker Super Splash. Hurricane flies and lands it on Antonio. The ref makes the 3 count and Antonio rolls out of the ring. Hurricane and Rosey celebrate as The HeartThrobs walk to the back. Suddenlly however two unknow workers hop the rail. Both in identical outfits and wearing "New Blood eXtreme" T-shirts. They jump into the ring and one looks to be Matt Capotelli from Tough Enough. They each grab a chair. They beat the hell out of Rosey and Rosey rolls out of the ring. One of them lifts Hurricane in a Reverse Powerbomb/Wheel Barrel type hold. Then Matt Capotelli grabs Hurricane around the throat like a Downward Spiral. The one worked sits out hitting Hurricane with the reverse powerbomb as Matt hits the downward spiral. Matt stands up and yells "NEW BLOOD BOMB BITCH!". Hurricane rolls out of the ring and Matt calls for a microphone.

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: The Hurricane and Rosey

Overall Rating: 69%

New Blood Extreme introduce themselves:

Matt Capotelli is handed a microphone from ringside and he begins to speak on what just happened.

Matt Capotelli: Well... Well.... Well. I'm assuming all you idiots remember me. Remember I was the kid that got the crap beaten out of him by Hardcore Holly and what do I get for it? Excuse me if I break some rules here and mention OVW. But I got stuck in that waste land known as Ohio Valley Wrestling for 2 years. I got nothing but one single match against Johnny Nitro or whatever the hell he calls himself now. Look at that idiot Daniel Puder! He wins the competition and goes straight into the Royal Rumble and has all these stupid promos on Smackdown! But now i've taken matters into my own hands. I'm going to make a stand! Me and my good from Johnny Jeter here! We're the New Blood Extreme. We are the Evolution of this business......

Jeter takes the microphone and begins to speak himself.

Johnny Jeter: Everything Matt says is damn right! We're the Evolution of this business. We arn't Randy Orton getting here because we're third generation! We arn't Batista! We arn't Triple H! We arn't washed up hasbeens like Ric Flair. We're the true Evolution because we have evolved to the next level. We're on a level above each and every person in the back and if you don't beleive it you better learn to love it because it the god damn truth!

Matt Capotelli: So now I suggest Hurricane and Rosey get their asses out of here and realize maybe its time they find a new job and let us carry those titles. Cause we're NEW BLOOD.....

Johnny Jeter: EXTREEEEMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!

Matt throws the microphone back to ringside. No music plays as Matt and Jeter leave through the crowd.

Overall Rating: 61%

Eric Bischoff is worried:

We cut backstage where we see Eric Bischoff pacing as The Coach runs up to Bischoff and begins to speak.

The Coach: Mr. Bischoff! Mr. Bischoff! Did you just see that? The New Blood Extreme.... Matt Capotelli and Johnny Jeter just took our Hurri.....

Eric Bischoff: Listen Coach... Shut up. I'm not in the mood for this. I have bigger problems than some OVW rejects that decided to invade RAW for the night. Tonight Vince McMahon is making a major announcement. It could be anything! Coach...... This could be my last night here.

Bischoff looks to get a tear in his eye as he walks off the screen and we zoom in on Coach who looks saddened. We then cut to commercial.

Overall Rating: 70%

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome everyone back to WWE RAW. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler. As you've heard tonight is going to be huge. We just say a slobberknocker as The Hurricane and Rosey took on the duo of The HeartThrobs.

Jerry Lawler: Who cares JR? Did you not see the New Blood Extreme? Claiming they're the Evolution of this business?

JR: Bah Gawd King I did. Those bastards.... excuse my language. Don't deserve to be here if thats how they're going to act! But wait what the hell what is The Masterpeice doing out here?!

Jerry Lawler: I don't know JR but his entrance sure is impressive so shut up!

Chris Masters vs Chris Jericho:

Chris Masters came out and complained that he didn't have a match or even someone for his MasterLock Challenge as he described the people in the crowd as nothing but fat losers who he expected would even have an iota of a chance at breaking the MasterLock. Masters challenged anyone in the back to come out and beat him. Masters said who ever beat him would get to have Masters's pay for the week. Chris Jericho accepted the challenge and we got a decent match. Nothing to amazing but Jericho brought it up above average. The end saw Masters run at Jericho for what looked to be a polish hammer. Jericho leap frogged over Masters and Masters went through the middle rope to the floor. Jericho began to taunt and Masters got up to the apron. He grabbed Jericho and locked in the MasterLock but Masters was still on the apron and Jericho in the ring. The ref counted to 4 and Masters broke the hold and complained. As Masters was complaining Jericho jumped to the second rope springboarding. Jericho jumped backwards and twisted hitting the apron dropkick on Masters. Masters went falling to the floor and Jericho got up. Jericho went to the outside and rolled Masters in the ring. Jericho went for the LionSault but Masters rolled out of the way. Jericho lands on his feet and Masters locks in the MasterLock. Jericho fights it for about 30 seconds and finally looks out of it. The ref lifts Jericho's hand but Jericho shakes it and struggles back to his feet. Jericho runs towards a corner and drags Masters with him. Jericho pushes his feet off the second rope and.... O MY GOD! Jericho backflips over Masters's head and.... BREAKS THE HOLD! Masters spins quicklly and goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks. Jericho hits the ropes and runs back hitting a bulldog. Jericho gets up and runs.... LIONSAULT!! Jericho pins 1.....2.....3!!!! The crowd goes crazy as Jericho leaves to the back.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Overall Rating: 72%

JR: BAH GAWD KING JESUS CHRIST!!!!! Jericho broke the MasterLock!

Jerry Lawler: I can't beleive it JR! I thought no one would ever break the MasterLock.

JR: BAH GAWD! But folks John Cena is backstage and has request some interview time.

Cena introduces us to his partner for tonights events:

Maria is backstage and is with John Cena. Maria begins to speak.

Maria: Ummm John. Ummmm what was it ummmm...

John Cena: Maria did you forget your question again?

Maria: Yes.... i'm sorry.

John Cena: Its ok, its ok. I'll help you out. Last week?

Maria: Yes I think its something like last week.

John Cena: Last week you asked?

Maria: If you found a... ummm uhhhh....

John Cena: Partner.

Maria: O YEA! Have you found a partner yet John?

John Cena: Well as a matter of fact. Yes I have. Now I know I pulled out this card last week. But its just so easy to do it again and so fun. Plus come on Triple H and a partner of his choosing? I might aswell get a man that hates Triple H as much as I do. So guess what two weeks in a row its...... SHAWN MICHAELS!

Michaels comes hopping into the picture and begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: Good Job on remembering your question this week Maria. Now onto the match. You know Triple H I thought we were ridded of you for a good while after you lost not once... not twice.... but THREE TIMES! Count em' one.... two.... THREE TIMES! To Batista for that World Title thats now on Smackdown. But thats all cool. You're back and going after my main man John Cena's WWE title. I can live with that. But what I can't live with is the fact I was over looked for that spot. Now don't get me wrong Cena you're my buddy. I don't want to fight you. But I do want that title. Triple H tonight I will make a statement and I will prove I am the worthy contender for John Cena's WWE title. But now me and my good friend JOHN CENA! Will go get ready for our match.

John Cena: Hey Maria good job. You're gettin' better good lookin.

Cena and Michaels then walk away as Maria smiles and we cut to commercial.

Overall Rating: 94%

Commercials are shown.

Jerry Lawler: Wow JR! Shawn Michaels is John Cena's partner for the second week in a row!

JR: I know King. Tonights big tag match will definatelly be a slobberknocker! But don't forget about the Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title. Carlito Cool vs Shelton Benjamin!

Jerry Lawler: I won't JR but Kurt Angle is in the ring for his "Kurt Angle Invitiational!" so lets get to that.

Kurt Angle Invitational: Kurt Angle vs ???:

Kurt Angle introduced some really skinny kid who we never learnt the name of. The kid came out and Angle asked his name but the kid explained he wasn't here to wrestle Angle. He just came out before his friend to whatch his friend wrestle Angle. Angle said he challenged the kid though. The kid says he didn't realize and his friend thought he was being challenged. Angle asks who the kids friend is. The kid takes the microphone and says.... "JERRY LYNN!!!!" as the crowd erupts into "EC-Dub! EC-Dub!" chants. The kid gets out of the ring and Jerry Lynn comes to the ring. This was an amazing match. The two traded holds for almost the entire time. Some of the best chain wrestling i've ever seen. The two eventually got into some basic spots that involved Kurt Angle really working over Jerry Lynns leg. Eventually Angle went for the Angle Slam. However Jerry Lynn jumped back and caught Angle's head in a reverse DDT. Lynn began a comeback hitting Angle with a clothesline, followed by a dropkick, then a backdrop, then a nice series of suplexes. Lynn then lifts Angle and yells in anger and goes for a Cradle Piledriver. But Angle kicks down to his feet. Lynn forearms Angle in the back and goes for another. But Angle kicks down again. Lynn goes crazy and starts forearming Angle in the back and actually chopping Angle's back. Lynn lifts Angle for the Cradle Piledriver again. But Angle starts to kick down and twist. Angle falls kinda to his side and no one understands but then we notice Angle is holding Lynn's angle. Lynn falls to his face and Angle locks in the Ankle Lock extremelly tight. Lynn starts to scream and after a minute of fighting it taps out. Angle celebrates as Lynn stands. Lynn turns Angle around and extends his hand. Angle accepts and they shake hands. Angle then pulls Lynn closer and says "You've got nothing on me... You're yesterdays news! You may have been something in ECW but not here so leave!" Lynn looks Angle straight back in the face and says "I'm here to prove myself to no one but myself one last time. I'll be back you count on it!" Lynn then lets go of Angles hand and we quickly cut to the backstage area.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Overall Rating: 83%

Who did it? What the hell?! SHAWN!:

Theirs a crowd backstage huddled around something. Suddenlly John Cena comes by the pushes the crowd to the side. He looks down and sees Shawn Michaels laying on the floor down and out. Cena starts to yell "WHO DID IT? WHAT THE HELL!? SHAWN! WHAT HAPPENED!? DAMNIT!" Cena then tells everyone who are just standing around looking to go get help. We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 93%

Commercials are shown.

JR: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Shawn Michaels got attacked and who have no idea who did this!

Jerry Lawler: Yes JR but the bigger question is. Who is going to be Cena's partner now?

JR: How the hell should I know King? I just know Shawn Michaels has been attacked!

Jerry Lawler: Well Triple H is on his way out now so lets go to the ring to see whats going on.

Triple H and ??? vs John Cena and ???:

Triple H comes out and laughs about whats happened. John Cena comes walking out and Triple H asks Cena why he is even out here. Triple H asks Cena if he even has a partner and Cena says "Not Anymore after what you did!" Triple H says he didn't do anything but his partner might have. Cena asks who Triple H's partner is and Triple H said we'd find out soon. Triple H asks if their is anyone backstage who will come out to save Cena. We wait abit and Triple H is about to say "Well I guess not" when ROB VAN DAM'S MUSIC HITS! RVD comes walking to the ring and tells Triple H that he's taking his shot to prove to the world that RVD is The Whole Fucking Show! That got bleeped obviously. Triple H smiles and from behind comes.... what the... o my god... JEFF JARRETT!!!!! Jarrett slams a guitar over RVD's head and RVD goes to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Jarrett starts beating up Cena as HHH goes to the apron and the match started. We got a fairly good match with some good psychology that got brought up by RVD's spots. Alot of this match is just shockedness popping from the crowd having the former NWA Champ and former WWE World Champ teaming up against the current WWE Champion is a pretty surreal moment. Triple H gets into the ring and starts to beat the hell out of Cena but Cena finally makes a tag and RVD springboards. RVD then jumps across the ring and hits Triple H with the single leg dropkick. Triple H goes down and Jarrett gets in the ring RVD goes at Jarrett and hits a spinning dropkick type move on Jarrett. Jarrett falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Triple H gets up and runs at RVD with the high knee. But RVD does the split leg dropdown and Triple H ends up just jumping over RVD. RVD gets up and grabs Triple H's neck and neckbreakers him. RVD climbs to the top and goes flying off with the Five Star Frogsplash. By this time Jarrett is back in the ring but with a chair. RVD lands on Triple H and bounces to his feet holding his gut. Jarrett swings and catches RVD in the face with the chair. RVD goes down and from behind Cena comes with a chair and cracks it over Jarretts back. The ref calls for the Double DQ. The 4 then begin to brawl but it eventually ends when Shawn Michaels comes limping to the ring with a baseball bat and Triple H and Jarrett get out of the ring fast and walk to the back. We then cut to the final commercial break of the night.

DRAW

Overall Rating: 84%

Final commercials are shown.

Carlito's Cabana... before his match:

Carlito comes out to the ring with only the Carlito's Cabana logo hanging on the ropes. Carlito gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Carlito: What the hell is this? This is not cool! All I get is the bloody logo for my Cabana hanging over the ropes? Why the hell do I even have to do one of these before my match? I'm the Intercontinental Champion damnit! I can't be tired before going into this Ladder Match. That wouldn't be cool! But whatever get my guest out here. This card says its.... o god.... Tajiri.

Tajiri comes out and gets in the ring and Carlito asks him a question.

Carlito: Tajiri how does it feel to be in the WWE and not in your home country of Japan?

Tajiri says something in Japanese and Carlito freaks out.

Carlito: WHAT THE HELL?! SPEAK IN ENGLISH! THIS IS NOT COOL! I get stuck with some stupid Jap who doesn't even speak English. BEFORE MY LADDER MATCH MIND YOU! What kind of uncool crap is this?! Damnit! Tajiri you know what you're definatelly NOT COOL!

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and goes to spit it at Tajiri as Shelton Benjamin quietly slides into the ring behind Carlito. Tajiri ducks the apple spit and looks back up and mists Carlito. Carlito stumbles holding his eyes and turns around. Benjamin hooks Carlito and gives him the Exploder type suplex over the top. Carlito goes over onto his feet then falls to his ass. Shelton grabs the banner hanging over the ropes and tears it in half as Carlito screams and the Ladder Match is about to begin.

Overall Rating: 66%

Intercontinental Title Ladder match: Carlito Caribean Cool© vs Shelton Benjamin:

Absolutely AMAZING MATCH! Easilly Match of the night if you're a fan of big shock value spots. Some good psychology at the start aswell. With Shelton going for the ladder unafraid as Carlito attempts to hold him back with anything he can. Eventually Benjamin got the ladder and all hell broke lose. Benjamin started to beat the hell out of Carlito by slamming the ladder down onto him and everything. Pulled a table from the ring and set it up between the apron and the ring at one point. Benjamin put Carlito onto the table and then set the ladder up in the ring. Benjamin climbs up the ladder and jumps from it to the outside with a regular splash landing going straight through the table to the floor with Carlito. The match actually went back to a slight bit of more regular wrestling after that. It came to a suddle end when Benjamin took a big backdrop and landed on the ladder however. Carlito began to beat up Benjamin with everything he could find. Carlito then slams Benjamin to the ground infton of the ropes. Carlito looks around and goes to the apron for his slingshot elbow drop. But Carlito shakes his head and says "Thats not cool enough" Carlito then sets up the ladder near the corner. Carlito slams Benjamin infront of the ladder. Carlito goes to the top and grabs the top of the ladder and looks up to the sky. Carlito then slingshots over the ladder and ELBOW DROP!!!! HOLY SHIT! That was 15 foot fall for an elbow drop! Carlito starts rolling around holding his lower back in pain as Benjamin holds his chest in pain. They both get up and Carlito goes for a clothesline but Benjamin ducks. Benjamin starts to punch at Carlito then hooks him and Benjamin hits the big Exploder Powerslam. Carlito rolls out of the ring and Benjamin sets up the ladder. Benjamin climbs and Carlito gets in the ring and climbs up the opposite side. Carlito gets to the top with Benjamin and they start to punch at eachother. Benjamin grabs Carlito and goes for the Exploder Powerslam off the ladder but Carlito blocks it. Carlito lifts his hand and takes a bite out of an apple then drops it. He must have got the apple when he left the ring. He spits the apple in Benjamins eyes and Benjamin goes temporarlly blind cause of it. Carlito grabs Benjamin by the shoulder and kind of turns him around so Benjamins back is resting over the top of the ladder. Carlito gets over sitting on the top holding Benjamin around the gut. Carlito wraps his feet in the rungs of the ladder.... O MY GOD!!!! SPIDER GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! Benjamin ends up backflipping and lands flat on his face on the canvas. Carlito then sits up and grabs the title and the crowd goes crazy in a mix of boos for the heel winning and cheers for the amazing match. Suddenlly Vince McMahon's theme hits and the crowd goes CRAZY!

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Carlito Caribean Cool

Overall Rating: 85%

The Big Announcement:

Vince McMahon comes to the ring with a microphone in hand. He looks up at Carlito and begins to speak.

Vince McMahon: Well that was a damnit good match now wasn't it? GET THE HELL OFF THAT LADDER!

Carlito gets off the ladder and looks at Vince.

Vince McMahon: Your best bet is to get the hell out of my face and go to the back as I can speak!

Carlito looks and takes a bite out of his apple. Vince gives him a look like "You spit that at me and YOU'RE FIRED" Carlito looks at Vince's face and swallows the apple then walks to the back. Vince then begins to speak again.

Vince McMahon: Well its obvious everyone has heard about my Big Announcement. So lets get this going god damnit! First of all i'd like to call Eric Bischoff out to the ring.

Eric Bischoff comes walking about and looks at Vince. Vince begins to speak to Bischoff.

Vince McMahon: You know Eric. I've began to like you abit more over the last 3 years. But you haven't made me like you enough and quite frankly. Your instincts early were correct....

Bischoff pleads with Vince and begs him not to do this.

Vince McMahon: ERIC YOU'RE FIRRRRRRRED!!!!!!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!

Bischoff with a tear in his eye continues to pleade.

Vince McMahon: GET THE HELL OUT OR YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE OF EVER COMING BACK!

Bischoff almost crying agrees and leaves as Vince continues to speak.

Vince McMahon: Now on that note. You may have noticed how tonight had alot more action than previous RAWs and Smackdowns! Expect all that to continue. You may have also noticed abit of New Blood and some surprises tonight. Well guess what! THIS IS THE NEW WWE AND ALOT MORE IS GOING TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT! You all have to realize my dream was to put on a show where you had to expect the unexpected! You would always know their would be surprises but you wouldn't know what they were. Well now that will happen again! With that said the draft lottery may be over. But the General Managers for each brand have up until the end of Summerslam night to trade or steal anyone from the other brand of their choice! I don't care really! But that means RAW needs a General Manager.... or 2. Which brings me to my next announcement. YOUR NEW RAW GENERAL MANAGER..... A MAN WITH INTELLIGEANCE.... You guys may not like this.... BUT A HARVARD GRADUATE! CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI!!!!

Nowinski comes through the curtain to the shock of the entire crowd and walks to the ring. Nowinski asks for a second microphone and begins to speak.

Christopher Nowinski: Mr. McMahon I give you the utmost thanks for this position. I may not be able to wrestle at this time because of a few minor injuries. But I am a damn good business man and I am sure I can bring RAW up to your standards!

Vince McMahon: Well Chris. I have extremelly high standards now. So next week just incase you will be given a temporary Co-General Manager. I will not give away the name at this time but lets just say he influenced an entire style of wrestling with one promotion over the 90's! I think thats a good hint. Remember Chris you have till Summerslam to steal and trade whoever the hell you want I don't care. Also remember you have to deal with all the new shockers and surprises that happen from here on out on RAW and I have a feeling their may be many. This is no longer World Wrestling Entertainment as you, the wrestlers and these fans knew it... THIS IS THE NEW AGE OF THE WWE!!!! Good Luck Chris... you'll need it!

We then fade out ending the show as Vince walks to the back and Nowinski has an odd uncertain look on his face now.

Overall Rating: 78%

Overall Show Rating: 77%

We got a 5.56 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7537 people.

We made $301480 from ticket sales.

very nice show... I liked the addition of Nowinski as the RAW General Manager and I am intrigued to see who is his temporary Co-GM... New Blood Extreme looks like a nice addition to the RAW roster... Wasnt a real big fan of Jarrett been on RAW but I guess ill learn to live with that... Keep it up man...

user posted image

WWE Smackdown comes tonight to your TV sets. And tonight is said to be one hell of a show! After RAW we can only wonder what will happen.

It is rumoured that Vince McMahon is coming to Smackdown to appoint a new General Manager after Theodore Long left the company. Long said the work load of being a General Manager on Smackdown was to much for him and he wanted to leave to spend time with his family. Tonight could mean huge changes for Smackdown depending on who is chosen.

We will see Paul London defend his Cruiserweight title against Akio, Chavo Guerrero, and Rey Mysterio in a 4-way match up. Rey says after his bouts with Eddie he wants to get back to his Cruiserweight roots for this edition of Smackdown as Eddie is expected to not be at this show and a few shows after this aswell.

The team of MNM(Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) will also be in action tonight defending their Tag Team titles against Charlie Haas and any partner Haas can find.

Also Muhammad Hassan will take on The Undertaker in a one on one match requested by Hassan to prove his superiority over one of the most respected WWE workers ever. Hassan says he is discriminated against and once he beats Undertaker their will be reason for him never to be discriminated against again!

Then in the main event we will see Christian vs John Bradshaw Layfield in a Hardcore match. This match was made after Bradshaw agreed to put his #1 contendership on the line against Christian. Bradshaw was quite confident about this decision until in Theodore Longs last action before quitting. It was made a Hardcore match!

Also look for Batista and Chris Benoit to be on the show tonight aswell.

Tune into WWE Smackdown 8est/7ct only on UPN!

user posted image

Theodore Long gives his goodbyes:

We open the show with Theodore Long in the ring. He holds a microphone in his hand and with a tear in his eye he begins to speak.

Theodore Long: I come out here tonight to talk to all of you playas' in the crowd. You see over the past month my life has taken a turn onto a wild road. The road ahead for me will be very stressful and sadlly its time I step down from the position of Smackdown General Manager. So with that my final words to all you fans is simply Goodbye.....

Suddenlly JBL's music hits and the entire crowd boo's JBL comes walking to the ring limoless shockingly. JBL gets into the ring and looks Long straight in the face and takes the microphone.

JBL: Shut up! Do you really think everyone gives a rats ass if you're leaving or not? If anyone cares its that kind of care like "O no where am I going to get a giant party sub on such short notice?" type of care! You weren't even worth the time it takes for me to get in my limo and have my chaufer drive me out here you idiot. You have been the worst General Manager yet for this show. And beleive me thats saying alot. We've had everyone from Kurt Angle, to Stephanie McMahon, to even the ECW reject Paul Heyman as General Manager and they've all done a better job than you! How does that feel for you? Knowing a wrestler, the bosses daughter, and an idiot from ECW did better jobs than you did as General Manager?

JBL hands the microphone back to Long and awaits an answer as Long has his head bowed down and looks almost like he is crying. JBL begins to laugh and Long throws a punch but JBL blocks. JBL grabs Long's hand and irish whips Long. JBL runs and hits the ropes. Both are running full speed and.... CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!!!! Long goes down hard and JBL laughs at him as the crowd boo's. JBL walks to the back as road agents run to the ring to help Long to the back aswell. We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 82%

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to WWE Smackdown and I can't beleive what the hell I just saw. JBL that bastard just came out here and clotheslined the hell literally out of former General Manager Theodore Long when Long was trying to give his good bye to the fans!

Tazz: That was evil Cole. But what can you expect? JBL beleives he was held down during Long's time as General Manager.

Michael Cole: Thats no reason to ruin the mans farewell speech!

Tazz: That may be true but its time for Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham.

Chris Benoit vs Doug Basham:

Good match here. It seems Basham was finally given the chance to show his true skill in a match. Interestingly Danny Basham was nowhere in sight and this one was completely clean. The match started off and went through a good 5 minutes of chain wrestling and basic spots from the two. Some of the crowd chanted boring towards this but were over ruled by the odd amount of people who respected it and gave it a standing ovation. After the 5 minutes of chain and basics Basham and Benoit did a stand off and got a nice standing ovation. The two went into some more complex spots from their that came to an end with Benoit hitting the multiple German Suplexes. Benoit scaled the top rope and went flying across the ring for a flying headbutt. However in shades of Summerslam 2004 Benoit vs Orton. Basham lifted both feet into the air and Benoit landed with his face smacking both of Bashams feet. Basham went for a back suplex but Benoit used his agility and back flipped over Basham's shoulder onto his feet. Benoit then hooked Basham and gave him a very nice bridging german suplex for the 3-count. Afterwards Benoit shook Basham's hand and they walked to the back together.

Winner: Chris Benoit

Overall Rating: 76%

Chavo Guerrero takes Rey Mysterio out of the 4-way:

Rey Mysterio is backstage getting ready to cut a promo. Suddenlly out of nowhere Chavo Guerrero comes with a chair. He smacks the chair across the back of Rey and Rey goes to the ground in pain. Chavo picks Rey up and starts yelling at him while punching the hell out of him. Chavo yells things like "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! NOW MY UNCLE EDDIE IS GONE CAUSE YOU STRESSED HIM SO MUCH! YOU BASTARD!". Chavo beats Rey towards the parking garage. Chavo throws Rey into the booth with the controls to open the gates and the glass in the booth shatters as Rey goes through it. Chavo then slowly drags Rey towards all the cars. Chavo looks to what we're assuming is Rey's car and smiles. Chavo climbs onto the hood of the car with Rey and sets Rey up for the Gory Special Bomb. Chavo smiles and he jumps back and sits out on the car as Rey goes falling face first to the concrete. Chavo then stands on the car yelling "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! THATS WHAT YOU GET!!" as EMT's rush to Rey and actually load him in an ambulance and take him away.

Tazz: O MY GOD COLE! Rey has easilly just been taken out of that 4-way.

Michael Cole: Well Tazz the official word is that Rey is infact out of the 4-way for tonight so we will have London vs Chavo vs Akio for the Cruiserweight title later on. But what a devious act by that for lack of a better word BASTARD Chavo Guerrero!

Tazz: Well Chavo just did what he had to do. But look at this Charlie Haas is out here and I think he's ready to announce his partner.

Charlie Haas announces his new partner:

MNM are in the ring as Charlie Haas makes his way through the entrance to the top of the isle way towards the ring. Haas looks and Melina begins to speak to him.

Melina: Where's your partner Charlie? Or does no one like you enough to team with you. Just cause you suck and Mercury and Nitro are the greatest wrestlers of all time? That kinda sucks for you doesn't it? You los......

Charlie Haas: Shut the hell up! You see I did find a partner. The great thing about him is. Unless you idiots take the time to buy tapes from other promotions. You couldn't have possiblly scouted him. And knowing you assholes your don't check out any other shit anyways. So without further adu. I give to you my tag partner. The second half of the World's Greatest Tag Team V2.0..... "The American Dragon" BRYAN DANIELSON!

The old WGTT music hits and Bryan Danielson walks through the curtain bald, with no beard, and a new pair of blue short tights like Haas's that have "WGTTv2" written on the back of them. Haas and Danielson walk down towards the ring as we cut to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

WWE Tag Team Title Match: MNM w/Melina© vs WGTTv2(Bryan Danielson and Charlie Haas):

We got into this one alittle after it had started thanks to the commercials. Didn't get to see much of Danielson's chain work because of it but I was told it was very good. The match itself was fairly good aswell. We got in just as Danielson held a tight arm ringer and tagged into Charlie Haas. Haas quicklly kicked the arm of Johnny Nitro and suplexed him. Haas went to work on Nitro for a good minute or two before Nitro turned it around with a quick eye rake and made a tag into Mercury. Mercury came in and hit Haas with a quick suplex and rolled through. Mercury then picked Haas up still in the suplex and gave him a pretty nice suplex into an x-factor. Mercury then tagged Nitro back in and Nitro went to work on Haas for alittle bit. Nitro ended his little bit of heat on Haas with the breakdance legdrop type move. Nitro then tagged in Mercury again. Mercury went to work on Haas hard trying his best to end the match. Mercury hit Haas with a double arm DDT for only a 2.... Mercury then hit a SICK piledriver and still only a 2.... AFTER A PILEDRIVER! Finally Mercury called Nitro in and Nitro came into the ring and they set up for the Snapshot but Haas fought down from the shoulder of Mercury and hot Nitro with a quick exploder suplex. Nitro rolled back to the apron and Mercury went for another piledriver but Haas kicked his feet down. Haas picked Mercury up and held his legs and Mercury was upside down. Kind of in the position of an Alabama Slam. But O MY GOD! Haas just drops down to both knees headdropping Mercury with a behind the back tombstone. Mercury twitches and Haas slowly crawls to his corner. Mercury slowly starts to get to his feet. Haas tags Danielson in and Danielson runs in going nuts. Nitro gets in the ring and runs at Danielson but gets caught with a clothesline sending Nitro onto his head. Mercury gets up and runs at Danielson but gets backdropped. Nitro gets up again and runs at Danielson but gets thrown over the top. Daniels goes to work on Mercury hitting lots of big suplexes and other big moves. Danielson finally locks in the Cattle Mutilation which Michael Cole called a "Dragons Lock". Mercury screamed in pain until Nitro ran in and double stomped Danielson while Danielson was still in the bridge! Nitro gets back to the apron and Mercury crawls over and tags Nitro in. Nitro picks Danielson up and hits him with a sit out body slam infront of the corner. Nitro then climbs to the top and the crowd is expecting a splash or something. The entire crowd goes crazy as Nitro jumps up and starts a Shooting Star Press. Danielson moves and Nitro stays tucked.... Nitro lands hard back first on the canvas after attempt an SSP 450! The crowd is going crazy and Danielson grabs Nitro..... DRAGON SUPLEX! Danielson holds it with the bridge 1.....2......3!!!!!!! DANIELSON AND HAAS JUST WON THE TITLES O MY GOD!!!!!!! They begin to celebrate and walk to the back as Mercury gets in the ring. Mercury pushes Nitro and yells at him. Nitro yells back that atleast he tried something new to get the win. Mercury slaps Nitro and Melina gets in and pushes Mercury. Mercury pushes Melina down. Mercury gives them an odd look and walks to the back in anger as we fade to commercial.

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: World's Greatest Tag Team v2.0(Bryan Danielson and Charlie Haas)

Overall Rating: 71%

Commercials are shown.

Tazz: What a match Cole!

Michael Cole: I agree Tazz that was amazing.

Tazz: It's times like this that I am proud to say I once wrestled aswell. That match was simply amazing!

Michael Cole: Did you see that Shooting Star Press variation?

Tazz: I know but what the hell would you call that?

Michael Cole: I guess its a Shooting Star 450. But its time for our Cruiserweight title match!

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Paul London© vs Chavo Guerrero vs Akio:

Amazing match here. To much action to describe completely but i'll try to give you the main details as always. It started off with a cool little 3-way tackle spot that involves Chavo taking a headlock on London then Akio taking the headlock on Chavo. London then threw Akio to the ropes with the help of Chavo. London held Chavo back then threw Chavo at Akio sending them both down. This lead to a little advantage for London hitting stuff like a double dropsault and a double DDT. Eventually however Chavo and Akio teamed up and took London down and ended up throwing him over the top rope. Chavo and Akio start going at it. Akio ends up getting a slight advantage and going for his Tiger Mask Backflip Kick. But one Akio starts to flip Chavo catches Akio's head and hits a quick downward spiral type move. Akio holds his face in pain and Chavo lifts him up. Chavo irish whips. Akio runs back and Chavo hits a sick dropkick. Chavo notices London getting up and goes to the ropes and pulls out a nice Plancha over the top onto London. Chavo and London slowly start to get up as Akio goes to the top. London and Chavo get to their feet and Akio goes flying with the Akio-Time to the outside... take note that Akio yelled "YANG-TIME" before doing it. London however quickly moves out of the way and hops onto the apron. Akio hits Chavo and they fall to the ground. London waits as Chavo and Akio stand. The two get to their feet and London jumps to the second rope and flies backwards with an Asai-Moonsault. Eventually the 3 get into the ring and the match continues with some basic moves from all 3 towards each other. Eventually Akio and London do the unthinkable and join forces a heel and a face weird. They go after Chavo and end up hitting Chavo with a double brainbuster that pretty much takes Chavo out of the match. Akio and London go at it for about 2 minutes before Akio gets London down infront of the corner. Akio goes to the top and calls for the "YANG-TIME" again. However we suddenlly see Psycosis on the apron distracting the ref. Super Crazy jumps up and trips out Akio crotching him on the top as we see Juvi driving the ummmm Mexican "Lawn Mower" Limo. To the ring. Juvi gets in and moves London. Juvi goes to the top and quicklly hits Akio with a Spider-German Suplex. Juvi gets out of the ring after it and Psycosis stops distracting the ref. The Mexicools stand at ringside whatching now as London goes to the top rope. London goes flying and almost looks like he was trying a 630 but didn't get the full rotation and landed with his chest on Akio and his feet in the air. London kept on for the cover 1.....2....3!!!!! LONDON WINS! London gets his title and leaves the ring. London looks at the Mexicools and they tell London to get out of here. London goes to the back and the Mexicools get in the ring.

Winner and still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London

Overall Rating: 75%

JUNG-DRAGONS O MY GOD:

The Mexicools look at Akio as he slowly stands up. Juvi asks for a microphone and begins to speak.

Juventud Guerrera: YO YO YO!!!!!! Gringos! What the hell is up.... Akio?! What the hell kind of name is Akio? Sounds like something a dumb jap would name their kids. What do you think Psyc?

Psycosis: Damn man. What are you a dumb jap or a cool jap? Akio sounds real dumb idiot!

Super Crazy: Yo man I think Juvi and Psyc got the idea.

Juventud Guerrera: Of course I got the idea gringos. I'm the freakin Jui......

Akio grabs the microphone away from Juvi and to everyones surprise begins to speak.

Akio: Listen assholes. My name not Akio! This name some stupid name WWE officials decide to call me. I not choose this stupid name....

Juventud Guerrera: Wow wow wow gringo. You sound like an idiot. What name did you want.

Akio: I sound like idiot? No! You sound like Mexican idiot! I not Akio! I JIMMY YANG!

Juventud Guerrera: OK! Jimmy Wang! What do you say to become an honorary Mexicool?

Jimmy Yang(Akio): Name not Jimmy Wang. Is JIMMY YANG! Screw Mexicools!

Juventud Guerrera: O really?

Juvi winks and Psycosis and Super Crazy jump Yang. They start to beat him down and Juvi joins in. The crowd is booing as Psychosis goes to the top rope and comes flying off with the Atomic Flying Legdrop! The crowd boo's this as Super Crazy climbs to the top rope. Super Crazy goes flying back with a crazy moonsault landing hard on Yang. The crowd starts to boo even more as Juvi climbs to the top and calls for the 450. Then suddenlly some japanese type music plays and we see JAMIE NOBLE come running to the ring. Noble pushes Juvi off the top and gets in the ring. Noble starts brawling with the Mexicools but the numbers game is to much as they get the upperhand. That is until.... KAZ HAYASHI COMES RUNNING DOWN!!!! Hayashi gets in the ring and starts to kick all the Mexicools extremelly hard in the head. Super Crazy and Juvi jump out of the ring as Psycosis gets stuck in the ring. Hayashi quicklly hits Psycosis with a brainbuster as Yang climbs to the top. Jamie Noble grabs Psycosis and hits a Tiger Driver then moves out of the way. Yang then goes flying back with the YANG-TIME! Yang lands hard on Psycosis then gets up. Psycosis rolls out of the ring and Jamie Noble asks for something and is handed 3 t-shirts. He hands them to Yang and Hayashi. They all put them on and they're Jung Dragon t-shirts. Noble then puts on the half Jamie-San type mask. Noble then picks up the microphone and begins to speak.

Jamie "Jamie-San" Noble: Get your asses out of here you Mexican idiots! We're the Jung Dragons BITCH!

Noble then drops the microphone and the Jung Dragons pose as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 57%

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: O MY GOD! THE JUNG DRAGONS IN THE WWE!

Tazz: Even better yet ON SMACKDOWN!

Michael Cole: This is huge but we're ready now for Muhammad Hassan vs The Undertaker!

The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari:

Decent match here I guess. Nothing of real note. The match saw Undertaker take a big advantage at the start hitting Hassan with lots of brawling moves. The punches in the corner, the legdrop over the apron, etc. The crowd was really behind Taker and booed the hell out of Hassan when he took some heat after a knee to the guts. Hassan beat on Taker for a good little while hitting some nice suplexes and grounded moves. Hassan pulls out one of the highest legdrops i've ever seen that looked extremelly nice. Eventually Hassan even pulled out a type of Swanton off the top. However without the whole straight aspect and more of the rolling senton style. Eventually Hassan hits his version of the Complete Shot. Hassan then got ready to make the cover but Taker just sat right up. Taker looks at Hassan and Hassan went for a punch but Taker blocked it and punched Hassan. Hassan went down and got up only to be clotheslined from Taker. Hassan then slowly got up and Taker played some mind games staying behind Hassan for a few seconds before letting Hassan turn into him. Taker threw his hand at Hassan and clutched around Hassan's throat. Taker yelled and picked Hassan up. Taker them slammed Hassan down to the canvas with a chokeslam. Hassan bounces and Taker contemplates a cover but decides to go for the Tombstone instead. Taker holds Hassan and suddenlly Daivari jumps in the ring and cracks a chair over Takers head. Taker falls back with Hassan landing on his feet the ref calls for the bell giving Taker the DQ win. Daivari sets up the chair unfolded and Hassan picks Taker up. Hassan quicklly hits the Complete Shot with Takers face hitting and bouncing off the seated area of the chair. Hassan then locks in a Camel Clutch on Taker. Taker tries to get out of it but eventually passes out. Hassan's music hits as him and Daivari walk to the back and we fade to Christian backstage.

Winner: The Undertaker

Overall Rating: 79%

Christian rips apart JBL and Batista:

We go backstage and we see Christian standing beside Josh Mathews. Mathews begins to ask Christian a question.

Josh Mathews: Christian what do....

Christian: Josh shut up. I'm the captain of charisma and I think i'll handle this. Listen up JBL. You idiot. I hate you and so does everyone else. Its bad enough you have to go and be a jerk off and beat the hell out of the Blue Meanie. But then you have to go and try and get that title YET AGAIN! What the hell are you? The Triple H of Smackdown? Then their is Batista. Listen the only reason these idiotic fans cheer for you is because you're what they can never be. A big muscular champion. It doesn't mean you're good! These people could be muscular if they were on steroids to! But see none of that matters because tonight i'm going to go out their and beat the living hell out of JBL. Then I will be #1 contender. Then guess what Batista? I will kick the living hell out of you at the Great American Bash and take that World Title and make it mean something. Cause if I held the belt it would be respected for wrestling ability. Not roid ability, not financial ability, and definatelly not rapping ability like John Cena! So with that i'm gonna go out their and kick some Wallstreet Ass now!

Christian then hands the microphone back to Josh Mathews and walks towards the curtain.

Overall Rating: 77%

NoDQ World Title #1 Contendership Match: John Bradshaw Layfield vs Christian:

Ok match here. Nothing ungodly amazing or anything but above average. It seemed Christian was playing the face in this one even though both men are heel. The crowd was firmly behind Christian as JBL beat Christian down for the majority of the match. JBL beat Christian with a chair and other weapons for awhile. At one point Christian and JBL were fighting through the crowd and they went up to the first level of seats off the floor. JBL ended up powerbombing Christian off the ledge of it through 2 tables to the floor as the crowd went crazy. JBL jumped down and went for the cover after that but got told it had to be in the ring. JBL dragged Christian back to the ring and covered him but only got a 2 and the crowd went crazy with shock and happieness. JBL went nuts after this and picked Christian up and hit him with a sick Clothesline From Hell. JBL made the cover 1.....2.... KICK OUT! The crowd is actually going nuts chanting Christians name now. JBL yells and picks Christian up again and hits another Clothesline From Hell. Christian ends up half backflipping and landing right on the top of his head and crunching in. The cheering stops as its almost certain Christian is gonna lose now. JBL makes the cover 1.....2.........KICK OUT! HOLY SHIT! CHRISTIAN KICKED OUT! The crowd is going nuts now and JBL is angry. JBL gets out of the ring and sets up a table on the outside. The crowd boos as JBL sets up Christian on the top rope. JBL goes climbing and balances on the top and tries to lift Christian for a powerbomb off the top and towards the outside... to that table. O god. But Christian blocks. Christian pulls away and punches JBL in the gut and JBL is bent over barely balanced. Christian turns around so his back is to JBL. Christian keeps punching JBL and lifts himself up to the top so he's right infront of JBL. Christian reaches back and hooks JBL's arms like an Unprettier. The two are barelly balanced and Christian falls forward going with his back towards the ground. JBL falls with Christian.... O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNPRETTIER OFF THE TOP....TO THE OUTSIDE.....THROUGH A TABLE! The crowd is going crazy and most can't beleive what they just saw. Christian gets up and uses all his remaining strength to lift JBL and roll him into the ring. Christian then gets onto the apron and gets into the ring and as soon as he gets in does his slap the chest taunt and then falls straight ontop of JBL. The ref counts 1.......2.......3!!!!! CHRISTIAN WINS! Christian is the new champ and the crowd is going crazy as we go to the final commercial break of the night.

Winner and new #1 Contender to the World Title: Christian

Overall Rating: 62%(apparentlly Hassan vs Taker was a bigger draw and the crowd was dissapointed)

Final commercial break.

Vince McMahon announces the new Smackdown General Manager:

We come back from commercial and without Tazz or Cole being seen we just go straight to hearing Vince McMahon's music hit. Vince comes bursting through the curtain and makes his way towards the ring. Vince gets in and asks for a microphone. Vince is given one and he looks around then begins to speak.

Vince McMahon: Now that was a match!

The crowd goes crazy as Vince stops talking and gives them time to cheer. Vince looks around and smiles then speaks again.

Vince McMahon: I told you we'd be showing you more amazing action now! But now quiet down for a second. I'm not out here to praise myself and this promotion. But instead to announce the new Smackdown General Manager. Now alot of you arn't going to like this decision. Personally I don't like it much either. But you see I had no intention of doing this. But Theodore Long gave me very little notice and I had no time to go searching for another. If Theodore Long would have given me just alittle more notice I may have found someone else. But you and I and the rest of the Smackdown locker room will have to live with who i've been forced to choose.... and rehire. So without further adu and with deep regret... I give you... the new.... Smackdown General Manager..... Eric Bischoff!

The crowd goes crazy in boo's as Eric Bischoff's former RAW theme hits and he steps through the curtain. The crowd is booing Bischoff AND even McMahon which was kind of a shock as McMahon has been a big face for awhile now. Eric Bischoff walked to the ring insulting fans and all. Acting like the cocky bastard many came to know and hate. Just like WCW NWO Bischoff. Bischoff gets in the ring and grabs the microphone from Vince.

Eric Bischoff: Well thank you Vince. Thank you for simply switching which show I was on. Now Vince as my first little order as Smackdown General Manager. I order you out of this ring cause I want to speak without your ugly face this close to me. O and I will continue to be like this because the way I see it not even you are dumb enough to fire a brain as smart as mine twice.

Vince McMahon: Are you sure about that Eric? I'll leave but only because I don't want to be this close to you to listen to whatever jibber jabber you decided to spew out you maggot!

Vince leaves and Bischoff continues to speak.

Eric Bischoff: Well... well.... well looks like you just can't get rid of me! I'm like a cochroach... as soon as you think i'm gone... I'm right back in your face just in a diffrent place! You thought Smackdown was amazing before? Well its about to get that much better. You see I wasn't showing my true greatness on RAW. I never got a chance to promote what I wanted. But here on Smackdown I have the cruiserweight division and I have a roster of true wrestlers. So expect to see WCW make a little return to your television screen. But not that bullshit I had booked with Hogan, or Goldberg. But expect to see alittle more amazing wrestling like the Jung Dragons, The Mexicools, Paul London, and Rey Mysterio in higher profile matches. Expect Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero to get the chance to show their true skill. Expect alot and I don't care if it pleases you idiots or not. Aslong as it makes me look good i'm happy!

Bischoff drops the mic and stands in the ring smiling as we fade off the air.

Overall Rating: 91%

Overall Show Rating: 73%

user posted image

Nunzio vs Greg Pawluk:

Nunzio d. Greg Pawluk after a Sicillian Slice(Fame-Asser from the second rope). Impressive showing from Pawluk in this enhancement match.

Overall Rating: 60%

Rey cuts a promo:

Rey Mysterio was seen backstage. He cut a promo insulting Chavo Guerrero for the attack on thursday. Rey also insulted Eddie Guerrero for sending his family members to do his dirty work as Rey described it. Rey then said he was only here for one reason and that was to wrestle an indy worker that many think would have a dream match with Rey. Rey then said that it was the Amazing Red. Rey put Red over before cutting to a commercial.

Overall Rating: 73%

Shannon Moore and Funaki vs Spike Dudley and Billy Kidman:

Spike Dudley and Billy Kidman d. Shannon Moore and Funaki when Kidman pins Moore following a Shooting Star Press.

Overall Rating: 67%

MNM cut a promo:

We see MNM backstage. Melina talked for most of it protesting the loss to WGTTv2. Melina said it should have never happened and its not fair that a new worker got a title shot so quickly. Nitro and Mercury tell Melina to be quiet because they got their shot quick aswell. Melina says Nitro and Mercury have worked out their diffrences after thursday. Melina then made fun of Scotty 2 Hotty who is Nitro's opponent for the night. We then cut to a commercial.

Overall Rating: 50%

Johnny Nitro vs Scotty 2 Hotty:

Johnny Nitro d. Scotty 2 Hotty after Mercury interfers hitting a Double Arm DDT giving Nitro the chance to go for and land the Shooting Star 450 to win. Afterwards MNM send a message to Haas and Danielson by hitting S2H with a Snapshot. Haas and Danielson ran out to make the save before anymore damage was done.

Rey Mysterio vs The Amazing Red:

Rey Mysterio d. The Amazing Red when Red goes for the Code Red but Rey reverses by pushing Red's legs popping Red over Rey's head into a sick piledriver for the pinfall. Afterwards they shook hands and hugged as the show went off the air.

user posted image

Tajiri vs Greg Pawluk:

Tajiri d. Greg Pawluk with a DDT off the top. Another impressive showing in this enhancement match from Pawluk.

Overall Rating: 62%

Jeter and Capotelli are backstage:

We see Johnny Jeter and Matt Capotelli backstage talking about a match they're in tonight against Maven and Simon Dean.

Overall Rating: 68%

Tyson Tomko vs The Amazing Red:

Tyson Tomko d. The Amazing Red after a Yakuza Kick/Tomko Kick that hits Red so hard that Red goes backflipping onto his face. After the match Tomko showed off his brand new finisher which looked to be a Michinoku Driver which was put over as the Tomko Driver.

Overall Rating: 65%

William Regal vs Matt Stryker:

William Regal d. Matt Stryker after a combo where Regal did 2 regular suplexes and a Fishermans Suplex as the 3rd to get the pinfall. Impressive showing by Stryker in this enhancement match.

Jeff Jarrett cuts a promo:

Jeff Jarrett is shown in a pre-recorded interview that did not have time for RAW. Jarrett says he is the one who took Shawn Michaels out and that he is damn proud of it. Jarrett says he is back for a short time and to accomplish one goal. That goal is to retire HBK.

Overall Rating: 94%

New Blood Extreme(Johnny Jeter and Matt Capotelli) vs Maven and Simon Dean:

NBE d. Maven and Simon Dean after hitting the New Blood Bomb(Reverse Powerbomb/Downward Spiral combo). Afterwards Capotelli and Jeter grabbed 2 chairs and went to ebat down Dean and Maven with it. But from behind Hurricane and Rosey came. Hurricane and Rosey brawled with NBE but eventually Capotelli and Jeter each grabbed a chair and knocked Hurricane and Rosey out with them.

HOLY SHIT:

The brawl continued as Jeter and Capotelli decided to bring a table into the ring. They set it up infront of a corner and then knocked Hurricane out with another chair shot. They then set Rosey up on the top and went for a double superplex through the table but Hurricane came from behind hitting both with a chair. Hurricane pulled Capotelli down and Jeter fall down onto the top soft enough that it didn't break. Hurricane hooked Capotelli and Rosey jumped off the second rope splashing Jeter through the table. Hurricane then let Capotelli drop to one knee and hit the Shining Wizard. Hurricane and Rosey the did the Hurri-Pose as the show ended.

Velocity Overall Show Rating: 67%

HeAt Overall Show Rating: 58%

(Note: All HeAt and Velocity shows will be in this shorter format.)

Edited by PsychoMike

Your velocity banner actually reads "Velovicity." The likeliness of Jarrett rejoining the WWE, even if his contract is open in Rave X is very unlikely since he's an integral part of TNA and wants to see it someday go neck and neck with the WWE. Jerry Lynn I'm pretty sure doesn't even want to be a full time wrestler, and I'm certain he wouldn't go back to the WWE. You should have thought some of this over first.

user posted image

Last week on WWE RAW we saw the return of Christopher Nowinski however he was not the Harvard Graduate pro wrestler you all grew to know and hate. Instead he came back as a Harvard Graduate General Manager to the RAW brand. But Vince McMahon although trusting Nowinski greatly knew that just incase he need a contingency plan. So this week a temporary Co-GM will be placed on RAW. Whoever it is they will debut inside Carlito's Cabana near the end of the show.

Also we see the newest edition to the RAW roster the New Blood Extreme go 2 on 2 against The HeartThrobs in a #1 Contenders Match to the WWE Tag Team titles for 2 weeks from now on RAW!

Also after last weeks big return to the WWE of Jeff Jarrett he will be here tonight going one on one with John Cena. Also Jeff Jarrett will be tonights guest in Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel. It seems the burning question of everyones mind is why Jeff Jarrett is in the WWE... and TNA. Two rival promotions. Jarrett will answer all questions on the Highlight Reel!

After last week and Chris Master's very first loss on RAW to Chris Jericho he has issued an open challenge to anyone in the RAW locker room other than Chris Jericho so that he may prove himself again. Who will accept and will they break the Masterlock and defeat Chris Masters?

Last week also RVD made his amazing return replacing Shawn Michaels in the Tag Team match up as John Cena's mystery partner against Triple H and Jeff Jarrett. Tonight we will see Rob Van Dam vs Triple H one on one with the winner going on to Summerslam to face John Cena for the WWE Title!

Also Kurt Angle will put the Kurt Angle Invitational on hold this week as he battles Edge in a one on one bout. Who will walk away with the victory?

Tune into RAW live Monday night at 9est/8ct only on Spike TV!

user posted image

JR: Welcome everybody to WWE RAW! Folks last week we saw the return of Christopher Nowinski to RAW. As our new General Manager! But tonight we will see who the temporary Co-GM for RAW will be. Just as a backup plan incase Nowinski makes any mistakes.

Jerry Lawler: Yea... Yea... JR now shut up! Mr. Nowinski is in the ring and looks like he has an announcement.

Christopher Nowinski announces his very first steal:

Christopher Nowinski makes his way down to the ring as the crowd boo's him heavilly. He gets in the ring and takes a microphone and he begins to speak as the crowd continues to boo.

Christopher Nowinski: Would you idiots please shut up and let a Harvard Graduate speak?

The crowd continues to boo even louder as Nowinski stops talking and just looks around with an annoyed look on his face.

Christopher Nowinski: SERIOUSLLY! Shut up! I am the General Manager here. Not some idiot that you people can just sit here and boo. I am the person who is putting this show on for you tonight. I can easilly pack up and leave with the wrestlers and everything!

The crowd continues to boo and Nowinski drops the mic and walks to the back. The crowd continues to boo and the lights go out. The crowd goes silent and when the lights go back on and Nowinski is back in the ring speaking.

Christopher Nowinski: Well thank god. Are you guys a bunch of pre-schoolers? I had to turn off the lights just so get all of you quiet! But now onto my wonderful little announcement. I Christopher Nowinski have stolen my first batch of wrestlers from the Smackdown brand. Now me and these workers came to an agreement that they would debut next week. Thus I will not give away any names. I just though you would all like to know about this. Now lets hurry up and get Chris Masters out here for his open challenge!

Masters music hits as Nowinski walks to the announce table and sits down... apparentlly the General Manager will be doing announcing tonight. Masters walks to the ring and we get ready for his match.

"The Masterpeice" Chris Masters vs ???:

Masters came out to the ring and cut a short promo about how he should have never lost to Chris Jericho last week. Masters said that it was simply an off night for him as he missed the gym that day. Masters then calls out his opponent for tonight and gets answered with... THE BIG SHOW! Masters pleads but to no avail as the match begins. The match it self however was truly nothing amazing. It started off with a lockup and Big Show quicklly took heat on Chris Masters with a headbutt. Big Show beat down Masters for the better part of the beginning until Masters turned it around. Big Show eventually got a turn around and went to hit Masters with a Chokeslam but Masters ducked under Big Show's arm and tried to hook show in the Masterlock. Masters tried his best put couldn't get his arms around Show's shoulders and neck to sinch it in. Big Show swung back for an elbow to Masters' head. But Masters ducked and Big Show spun right into a Northern Lights Suplex. Masters shockingly lifts Show up and hits the suplex and bridges for the 3-count. Masters then smiles and walks to the back knowing he proved himself as we fade backstage to an interview with The Hurricane and Rosey.

Winner: Chris Masters

Hurricane and Rosey cut a promo against New Blood Extreme:

We go backstage and see Hurricane and Rosey standing beside Maria. Maria begins to ask a question.

Maria: So Hurricane and Rosey would you like to say anything about your rivals the New Blood Extreme?.... O MY GOD! I GOT THE QUESTION RIGHT YAY!

Hurricane: Nicely done young Maria-san. But I am not here to congratulate you on being smart for once. I am here to talk about my villain-esque rivals. The New Blood Extreme! Matt Crapotelli and Johnny Shitter. Sorry for my crued language Hurri-fans. But I am an angry superhero. I can not beleive that within a week in the company they're already being given a shot at #1 contendership to mine and Rosey's belts! Me and Rosey have worked hard for 2 years to get to this point and you two think you can walk in here and take out titles? I don't know about you Rosey but I think thats totally not super!

Rosey: I agree!

Rosey does the thumbs up and Hurricane puts his hand over Rosey's and puts Rosey's thumb down.

Hurricane: No Rosey. Not thumbs up. Thumbs down! But you see New Blood Extreme. I don't care! Because if you two idiots win tonight me and Rosey will just train even harder and pray for our super powers to be at the highest level just to kick your asses 2 weeks from now! That is of course if you jerks win! But thats all for me and Rosey... good job Maria and look out New Blood Extreme you've gotten yourself into trouble with the Hurricane and Rosey your friendlly WWE Neighbourhood Super Heros!

Hurricane hands Maria the microphone and him and Rosey do the thumbs up and walk away as we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome back folks! Chris Masters just defeated the Big Show... cleanly surprisingly.

Jerry Lawler: Yes JR but the Hurricane and Rosey just sent out a big warning to New Blood Extreme. That if they win they are going to kick their asses 2 weeks from now!

Christopher Nowinski: You assholes! No mention of my announcement? No mention of me announcing with you tonight? What is your problem you idiots! I am the General Manager here. I am the one who gets Vince to sign your god damn checks! But noooo! No mention of me. I could fire you right now JR! What would that be? The 10th time someone fires you from the WWE? Lawler I could just make your life hell and fire all the divas. Better yet I could just get you to go out with one and fire both of you! It would be like dejavu for you wouldn't it? But whatever now. The team that I SIGNED to this show New Blood Extreme are in the ring and ready for their #1 contendership match. You idiots.

World Tag Title #1 Contendership Match: New Blood Extreme(Matt Capotelli and Johnny Jeter) vs The HeartThrobs(Antonio and Romeo):

Decent match here. New Blood Extreme were impressive but The HeartThrobs were not so much. The match began with Capotelli and Antonio in the ring. The two traded holds with some decent chain wrestling. Nothing amazing. Eventually Jeter got in the ring and Romeo went at him but Jeter cut him off with a cheap knee to the gut. It seems NBE are playing the heels in this one and the HeartThrobs are taking the tweenerish role. Jeter goes to work on Romeo for the better part of this match. Jeter hits a fishermans suplex with the bridge for a 2 count but it doesn't get him the win. Jeter gets angry and hits Romeo with a piledriver but only gets a 2 when Antonio makes the save. Jeter gets angry and picks Romeo up in a double underhook. Jeter then drops to his knees and Romeo lands crunched on his head with a Tiger Driver 91' that got put over as a Jeter Driver. However again Antonio makes the save. Jeter angry tags in Matt Capotelli and they go for the New Blood Bomb but Romeo catches Jeter's head in the bulldog and kicks his legs out and catches Matt's head in a x-factor type move. They all lay down out of it and NBE begin to get up as Romeo crawls to his corner. Romeo finally makes the tag to Antonio and Antonio gets in the ring and hits Jeter with a clothesline. Antonio then hits Matt with a clothesline. He then uses the same formula with a back elbow and backdrop. Antonio then grabs Matt and hits him with a brainbuster for a 2 count but gets caught with a sick flat foot kick to the face by Jeter. Antonio rolls off and Jeter picks him up as Matt stands. The two hit Antonio with the New Blood Bomb and Jeter makes the cover for the 3-count. They then go to the outside and Jeter picks Romeo up. Matt then grabs him and they do the New Blood Bomb but with Romeo's head bouncing off the ring steps! Jeter then calls for a microphone.

Winners and #1 contenders to the World Tag Titles: New Blood Extreme

Overall Rating: 66%

New Blood Extreme cut a promo:

Jeter is eventually handed a microphone and the two members of NBE get into the ring. Jeter looks around and begins to speak.

Johnny Jeter: Did you idiots see that?! We just KILLED Romeo! Take a good look at that Hurricane and Rosey. Take a good look you super hero wannabe's. Thats what you're going to get in 2 weeks!

Matt Capotelli: Thats right damnit! Johnny's got the idea! In just two weeks i've gone from some Tough Enough kid to a big star here because of my actions. Johnny's gone from a OVW loser to a big star. And big stars don't take kindly to beat downs. So you can sure as hell bet in 2 weeks we will give you alittle reciept for your beat down on HeAt! We're the new number one tag team on RAW! We're the best wrestlers in the WWE period! And remember if you don't beleive it... you better learn to LOVE it cause its the damn truth! Cause we're NEW BLOOD....

Johnny Jeter: EXTREEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEE!

They throw the microphone back to the ring announcer and NBE walk to the back as we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

Christopher Nowinski: Welcome back to RAW.... you unintelligent idiots. As you've seen my team just won #1 contendership to the World Tag Titles. Isn't that super?

JR: Must you be such an ass?

Jerry Lawler: JR shut up thats our General Manager you're talking to!

Christopher Nowinski: Thats right! Now you idiot get the camera to the ring. Edge is out here with that tramp Lita... why is she still on the roster? Seriouslly? Call some people about that someone.

Kurt Angle vs Edge:

Decent match here. Kurt Angle did alot to get it to be better but Edge seemed unusualy off tonight. The match started with some fast paced chain wrestling mostly controlled by Angle. It eventually lead to Angle going for a back suplex but Edge backflipping to his feet despite kinda landing on his knees. Edge low blowed Angle and took his heat. Edge beat down Angle with some moves like the reverse X-Factor, the downward spiral, a spear, and his Edge-a-cution. But all of them only got Edge near falls as the crowd booed Edge. Edge worked them over well. Finally Edge went to the top rope and went for what looked to be a moonsault but Angle rolled out of the way and Edge landed kind of on his face which looked really brutal. They both got up and Angle went at Edge with full force and eventually hit an Angle Slam but it only got a near 2 count. Angle bitched and locked in the Ankle Lock. Edge screamed but rolled through and Angle went through the second rope. Edge then got out of the ring and grabbed his money in the bank brief case. But suddenlly.... MATT HARDY! WHAT THE FUCK MATT! Hops the rail and starts to beat down Edge. Within a matter of 30 seconds security come running down and pounce on Matt. The bell rings and this is apparentlly a no contest. We fade to commercial as they get this under control.

NO CONTEST

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome back to RAW everyone. Chris Nowinski has left the announce booth for a second to figure out what is going on!

Jerry Lawler: That was crazy JR. Matt Hardy left WWE months ago and just suddenlly hopped the rail and began to kick the hell out of Edge!

JR: I agree it was crazy King. But now RVD and Triple H are going at it so lets get to the action!

Rob Van Dam vs Triple H:

Good match between these two. Surprisinglly they have some good chemistry. It began with RVD taking abit of an advantage over Triple H hitting him with some crazy kicks and big spots. At one point RVD did he whole backflip over the bent done opponent bit but once he rolled through he did a flip over Triple H catching him in a bulldog. It looked pretty damn sweet. Eventually RVD goes for a moonsault while Triple H is standing. Triple H quicklly drops to his back and tucks his knees to his chest and RVD lands right on Triple H's knees. Triple H then spent the better part of this match beating RVD down feeding him little hope spots in between like sunset flips and school boys. Eventually Triple H goes for a Pedigree but RVD reverses with a backdrop and RVD gets his big comeback and hits Triple H with everything he's got. Lots of innovative kicks and strikes. Eventually RVD goes to irish whip Triple H into one of the corners but Triple H reverses and whips RVD. RVD hits the turnbuckles hard and Triple H runs in. But RVD jumps out and catches his legs around Triple H's head and hits a spinning hurricanrana. Triple H ends up flipping and rolling across the ring laid perfectly infront of the opposite corner. RVD quickly runs over and does his 180 jump to the top rope of that corner. RVD then looks down and goes flying off with a Five Star Frogsplash. RVD makes the cover 1.....2.....3!!!!!!!! RVD WINS!!!!!! RVD celebrates and Triple H gets up and offers a handshake. RVD accepts and Triple H quicklly kicks RVD in the gut and hits RVD with a Pedigree. Triple H then stands over RVD as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Commercials are shown.

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel|Guest: Jeff Jarrett:

We come back to the show and see Chris Jericho in the ring oddly enough with no set for the Highlight Reel except for the Jeritron 5000. Jericho is looking around and he begins to speak.

Chris Jericho: Welcome everyone to my lovely HIGHLIGHT REEL! Except for some reason I have no set tonight because those assclowns in the office decided that Cena vs Jarrett would go on directly after my Highlight Reel. No Commercial or anything. So i'm stuck with nothing but... THE JERITRON 5000! Best ever! Anyways without further adu. The one, the only, the only man to work for TNA and WWE at the same time.... JEFF JARRETT!!!!!

Jarrett's "My World" theme hits and he comes through the entrance way with a TNA shirt on. Jarrett walks down the ramp and he enters the ring. Jarrett plays up to the crowd for a little bit. Eventually Jarrett stops and the music stops playing and Jericho begins to speak.

Chris Jericho: So Jeff. The burning question on everyones mind is... well quite frankly, why are you back in the WWE? Like you're a big star in TNA. You allegedlly hate Vince McMahon. Why would you come back to a promotion you hate if you love TNA so much?

Jeff Jarrett: Chris, its simple. Exposure! Vince McMahon came up to me with an oppurtunity to work for both the WWE and TNA. So I jumped all over that and now all these people will know what TNA is through WWE. Because Vince McMahon is an idiot! But see thats not my only reason. I always had abit of unfinished business here. I've always wanted to take out Shawn Michaels. Shawn has been like a flea on my backside since my first match in the WWE. I've never liked him and probablly never will. So I am here to kick his ass! When I finally leave WWE and go back to TNA specificlly I want Shawn to be DEAD!

Chris Jericho: Wow strong hatred for Shawn Michaels their you assclown! Shawn's a great worker if you haven't noticed and this is the freakin' WWE not TNA. So take that god damn shirt off!

Jeff Jarrett: So what if this is the WWE? That doesn't mean TNA isn't better! If these fans want to watch real wrestling they will watch TNA not this WWE soap opera bullshit that they put on everyweek! With guys like you stinking up the television set with this crappy Highlight Reel segment.

Jericho drops the microphone and stands up. Jeff Jarrett then does so aswell. Jarrett and Jericho go nose to nose and get ready to brawl when John Cena's music hits. John Cena comes walking down to the ring and pushes Jericho out of the way. We then begin Cena vs Jarrett!

Overall Rating: 87%

John Cena vs Jeff Jarrett:

Not the most amazing wrestling match by any means but damn was the crowd into it! It started out with Cena and Jarrett going nose to nose and Jarrett spat at Cena. So Cena went all out nuts on Jarrett. They went to the ground and ended up rolling out of the ring and they brawled for a good minute on the outside and both ended up busted open. Eventually they got back into the ring and Cena irish whipped Jarrett into the turnbuckle and Jarrett hit with his chest but quicklly untied the top turnbuckle pad. Cena ran at Jarrett but Jarrett picked Cena up and flap jacked him with his face smacking over the unprotected turnbuckle. Jarrett then took an advantage on Cena for a good while as we hear "FUCK TNA!" and "JARRETT SUCKS" chants. Jarrett busts out every cheating move in the book. Eye rakes, low blows, throwing into the steels steps, more exposing of the turnbuckles, just everything to get the crowd going. Eventually Jarrett hit Cena with The Stroke and went for the cover but somehow someway only got a 2 count. Jarrett started to bitch at the ref as Cena stood up. Cena ran at Jarrett and Jarrett dropped down and Cena hit the ref. This gave Jarrett just enough time to get out of the ring and grab a chair. Jarrett gets in and Cena turns around and gets whalloped by the chair right in the face. Cena goes down and Jarrett sets the chair down on the ground. Jarrett then picks Cena up and hits Cena with The Stroke onto the chair. Jarrett then slides the chair out of the ring and tries to revive the ref. Finally the ref is up and Jarrett makes the cover 1.........2............ KICK OUT!!!!! Jarrett yells and goes for another Stroke but Cena reverses and spins Jarrett around into a clothesline, then a back elbow, then the sit out Hip Toss, then a backdrop..... now he's going for it! He's got Jarrett up for he F-U! But Jarrett grabs onto the top rope and holds with all his might. Cena puts Jarrett down and goes for a clothesline but Jarrett ducks and catches Cena.....ANOTHER STROKE!!!!!! Jarrett stands up and walks in a circle dazed and..... SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NO WHERE! Shawn Michaels just hopped into the ring and knocked Jarrett right the fuck out! The ref calls for the bell giving Jarrett the DQ win as Michaels starts to beat the hell out of Jarrett eventually security run out and pull Michael's off and we fade to the final set of commercials!

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

Final commercial break.

Christopher Nowinski: Welcome back to RAW. JR and King are already in the back as I don't want their announcing to taint the upcoming segments! I'd first like to address Matt Hardy and why he was here. Apparentlly Matt Hardy bought a ticket to RAW tonight and thought it would be ammusing to go after Edge due to a real life incident. Luckily Matt Hardy is currentlly in jail awaiting bale. Now to address Shawn Michaels! SHAWN YOU ASSHOLE! You ruined a match I made! An amazing match damnit! So Shawn you are hearby suspended without pay until the end of this month. Now lets get to Carlito's Cabana!

Carlito's Cabana|Guest: The Unknown Co-GM:

Carlito comes walking down to the ring into his awesome Carlito's Cabana set. Carlito gets in and grabs his microphone and begins a speech.

Carlito: Welcome everyone to the always cool... Carlito's Cabana. Tonight Carlito will introduce you to the special temporary Co-General Manager. Personally Carlito thinks their is no need for a Co-General Manager as Carlito believes Mr. Nowinski is quite capible. But as we saw last week Carlito does not make the decisions and that is not cool. Vince McMahon bassiclly threatend to fire Carlito! THAT IS NOT COOL I TELL YOU NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!! But that does not matter. Tonight Carlito is doing the job of Vince McMahon. Tonight Carlito is introducing the Co-General Manager.... however Carlito does not know who it is so without further adu get whoever the hell it is out here now I guess yea.....

We wait to find out who the Co-GM is for about 30 seconds and no one comes out so Carlito speaks again.

Carlito: Ok Carlito is serious! GET THE CO-GENERAL MANAGER OUT HERE! GOD THIS IS NOT CO......

Carlito gets cut off by the words "PAUL.............E...........HEYMAN" and the ECW theme without the "EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING" at the begining begins to play and Paul Heyman makes his way down the ramp as the crowd is going nuts. Heyman gets into the ring and tries to speak but the crowd just keeps chanting "E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub!" and Heyman gets a tear in his eye and begins to speak.

Paul Heyman: I know ECW was an amazing promotion but please leave the name to rest for a second. This is not ECW this is RAW! But now this will be a new era of RAW! This will be the PAUL E. ERA OF RAW!!!!!!!!

Suddenlly Christopher Nowinski stands up with a microphone from the announce booth and walks up to the stage while speaking.

Christopher Nowinski: No, no, no Paul. This is not the Paul E. Era of Raw. This is the Christopher Nowinski Harvard Style Era of RAW. I don't want your hardcore for lack of a better term... crap on my show. This show will be about true wrestling, it will be about skill. This will be the closest kind of wrestling to greco roman while still having the sports entertainment aspect to it. Paul this is my show and none of that will change....

Paul Heyman: Shut the FUCK up Chris! Despite what you may think for the time being we each have fifty percent control over this brand. So its a 50/50 relationship! If I want to change abit of things I will and what the hell are you going to do about it?

Christopher Nowinski: To quote Rowdy Roddy Piper.... once they think they've got all the answers.... I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Nowinski points as Heyman looks weird. Heyman turns around to be confronted by.... THE DUDLEY BOYS BUBBA AND D-VON! D-Von picks Heyman up and Bubba jumps behind.... 3-D TO HEYMAN!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Carlito gets out of the ring as the Dudleys theme hits and Spike, Joel Gertner, and even Sign Guy Dudley come walking down to the ring. The Dudleys trash the set and kick Heyman out of the ring as Bubba calls for a microphone.

The Dudley Family cut a promo:

Bubba is handed a microphone. He looks around as the crowd chant "TRAITOR! TRAITOR!" and "Dudleys suck dick!". Bubba smiles and begins to speak.

Bubba Ray Dudley: First of all.... quit chanting that we suck dick! Thats not our jobs we get paid to wrestle its all you idiots who get paid to suck dick! I'm sure you have a good time swallow that tasty cock milk aswell don't you? You think we're traitors? We arn't traitors! We're enterperneurs! We may have claimed to be ECW through and through. But quite frankly we arn't. We do what have to do to get ahead in this business and it just so happens that dropping that fat pile of smashed assholes on his head was the easiest way to do that!

Spike Dudley: Thats right Bubba! Man now I know why you guys loved being this way so much in ECW. I never realized it until now but.... ITS GOOD TO BE THE BAD GUY! Paul this is business.... buts its also personal! For years you didn't pay us and we kept wrestling for you and what do we get out of it? The satisfaction that we were loyal? Well no more of that bullshit! ECW sucked and so does Paul Heyman!

Joel Gertner: Welcome everybody to EC...... DAMN! I hated saying those words so much. Almost as much as I hate.... o damn what was I gonna say? O THATS RIGHT!!!! POPPING THOSE 18 YEAR OLD CHERRIES of those young virgin teens.... except I don't hate that because I am the quidessential studmuffin.... JOEL GERTNER! D-Von say something!

D-Von Dudley: O how its good to be back to our old ways. Brother Bubba, Brother Spike, Manager Gertner, Cousin Sign Guy. O how I missed this. If only Big Dick were here today to see the beat down we gave to that fat son of a bitch Paul Heyman..... I dunno if you notice by now or not cause all you WWE fans are idiots.... but The Old School Dudleys are back in the wrestling industry! Me, Bubba, Spike, Sign Guy, and even Joel Gertner.... WE'RE BACK!!!!! OHHHHHH TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Von drops the microphone and the members of the Dudley Family pose in the ring as Sign Guy holds up a sign saying "We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!" and we fade off the air.

We got a 5.74 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7032 people.

We made $281280 from ticket sales.

Edited by PsychoMike

user posted image

Another exciting week of Smackdown coming to you this thursday. Last week we saw Christian go one on one with John Bradshaw Layfield in a brutal Hardcore style match up to gain the #1 Contendership from Layfield. Because of this Christian and Eric Bischoff have decided to rid the world of Smackdown this week and exchange it for THE PEEP SHOW! In celebration of Christian getting his title shot at the Great American Bash!

Not only will Christian be helping to run the show tonight but we will also see our New Tag Team Champions and former Tag Team Champions in action. As Charlie Haas will go up against Joey Mercury and Bryan Danielson will go head to head with Johnny Nitro!

Also Paul London will defend the WWE Cruiserweight Title against Billy Kidman in an attempt to show Eric Bischoff that the division has just as good wrestling in WWE as it did in WCW!

Also we will see more of this beginning feud between the Mexicools and The Jung Dragons!

Plus more! Only on WWE Smackdown 8est/7ct only on UPN!

user posted image

Smackdown is taken over by Christian:

The show opens and as soon as the video for the show plays we cut to the arena were we see Christian standing in the ring in a shiney gold suit.... Almost looks like Teddy Hart with blonde hair freaky. Christian holds a microphone and he points to the entrance way. The camera moves towards it and we see a setup kind of like the old Smackdown Oval Setup. Except it reads the Peep-Show on the back part. Christian then begins to speak as the camera comes back.

Christian: WELCOME EVERYBODY TO CHRISTIAN AND ERIC BISCHOFF'S..... WWE PEEP-SHOW! Folks last week I put my body on the line. This perfect body that I spent years perfecting. Just so I could get the #1 Contendership to Batista's World Title and now I HAVE IT! So tonight you get treated to a show made completely for me to celebrate. You will see 2 Peep-Shows I guarantee it! Tonight and after I beat Batista for that World Title! And you gotta admit I am the best like look at the card I have set up for all of yu for tonight.... Charlie Haas vs Joey Mercury, Rey Mysterio vs Super Crazy, Paul London vs Billy Kidman, Johnny Nitro vs Bryan Danielson! What more could you ask for? Plus I will be conducting a special return of the Peep-Show Interview segment with Batista! Now its not like you fans deserve any of this... you're all just inbred hicks anyways. Like look at this guy in the front row?

Christian gets out of the ring and walks up to the guy and looks at him and laughs. Christian then speaks.

Christian: Is this your girlfriend beside you sir?

Guy: Yes it is.

Christian: Well i'm glad you brought your cousin to the Peep-Show!

Christian gives the thumbs up and gets back in the ring and speaks for the last time.

Christian: But you know what I don't care what you guys are like because tonight is the Peep-Show and you will all LOVE IT!

Christian drops the microphone and walks to the back as the crowd boo's him and we get ready for Haas vs Mercury.

Overall Rating: 89%

Charlie Haas vs Joey Mercury w/Melina:

Decent match up here. Not as much as was expected. I'm assuming they didn't wanna overshadow any of the uppercard matches. It started out with some decent chain wrestling that lead into some basic tackle spots. Haas actually managed to keep the advantage for most of the match. Which is kind of odd as general psychology is the face gets the beat down. Haas spends alot of the match working over Mercury's legs seeminglly getting ready to set up for a Haas of Pain. Haas locks in some nice leg locks through out the match that Mercury gets a rope break for on all. Haas goes to work with stomps and knees to Mercury's legs. Eventually Mercury's leg got caught and he went for an Enziguri but Haas ducked and Mercury landed on one foot. Mercury turned and raked the eyes of Haas and Haas went down. Mercury went to work on Haas with a few suplexes. Mercury then irish whipped Haas towards one of the corners but Haas jumped to the top and then flew back twisting with the crossbody/axe handle combo type shot. Mercury takes a sick looking headbump after it. Haas goes to work with some clotheslines, elbows, backdrops and suplexes to Mercury. Haas then screams for the Haas of Pain and Melina begins to distract the ref as Haas locks it in. Johnny Nitro comes running to the ring with a chair and Haas gets up. Nitro swings and Haas ducks the first shot. Nitro swings again and Haas ducks again but this time Mercury is up and Mercury gets caught with it. Mercury goes down and Haas kicks Nitro in the gut and throws him over the top with the chair. Haas picks Mercury up and hits him with a Rude Awakening Style Neckbreaker for the 3 count. Nitro got in the ring after and began to beat down Haas with Mercury. However Bryan Danielson came running down to make the save with a chair running MNM off as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Charlie Haas

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: Welcome back everyone to WWE Smackdown! Wait sorry I am getting word now that we are officially reffering to tonight as the WWE Peep-Show!

Tazz: Well Cole. Tonight seems to be a big night. Christian is celebrating.... London is defending the Cruiserweight title.... and Batista is getting interviewed by.... Christian!

Michael Cole: Thats right Tazz. But another big thing for tonight is what will happen now that The Dudleys and Spike have all been stolen and gone to RAW?

Tazz: I have no idea I guess we'll have to wait and see but right now we have to get to Rey Mysterio vs Super Crazy!

Super Crazy vs Rey Mysterio:

Amazing match here. These guys truly show off what Lucha Libre should be. It starts out with a nice Lucha Chain Spot that comes to an end when Mysterio catches Crazy with a headscissors that sends Crazy through the middle rope to the floor. Mysterio takes no time to quicklly go to the air as he goes flying over the top with a Corkscrew Suicide Plancha onto Crazy. Crazy however comes back with a cheapshot as Rey picks him up and Crazy busts out an Asai Crazysault onto Rey. The match continues with lots of back and forth wrestling, flipping and overall lucha like action. Eventually Rey ducks a clothesline from Crazy and goes for the spring off the second moonsault. But Crazy ducks out of the way and Rey lands on his feet only to get met with an eye rake frm Crazy. Crazy then picks Rey up in what looks to be an Alabama Slam however Crazy drops to his knee's hitting Rey with a sick behind the back tombstone. Crazy does a little taunt and goes for the 3-Sault Press. He bounces off the bottom rope and hits the first one....off the second rope for the second one and he lands it aswell..... Crazy now goes to the top for the 3rd moonsault and he goes back but Rey rolls out of the way. Crazy lands hard on his stomach. Crazy bounces up to his feet and Rey dropkicks him from behind. Crazy lands guilotined over the second rope and Rey calls for the 6-1-9 as Psychosis comes from the crowd and begins to distract the ref. Rey runs for the 6-1-9 but out of nowhere appears Juventud Guerrera who catches Rey's legs and spins him the other way. Crazy stands as Rey spins the other way but Rey manages to get his legs caught under Crazy's arms. Rey pulls himself with his hands to the middle of the ring with Crazy. Rey pushes himself up so he's sitting on Crazy's back and Rey then flips forward..... CODE REY(Code Red)! Rey holds on for the pin 1......2.......3!!!!! REY WINS! Psychosis and Juvi quicklly get in the ring and begin to beatdown on Rey.....

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Overall Rating: 81%

The beatdown continues until:

....The Mexicools continue to beat down Rey Mysterio. Eventually Juvi hits Rey with the Juvi Driver and Psychosis scales to the top and comes flying off with the Atomic Legdrop. Psychosis lands with his leg right over Rey's throat and Rey holds his throat in pain as Super Crazy goes to the top and moonsaults and hits the top rope moonsault this time! They then set Rey up and Juventud climbs to the top as the crowd boos. Juvi calls for the 450 Splash but suddenlly the Jung Dragons come running down to the ring. Akio gets in and starts to brawl with Psychosis as Kaz Hayashi gets in and begins to brawl with Super Crazy. Jamie "Jamie-San" Noble comes from the crowd and pushes Juvi off the top. Jamie then gets in the ring and goes to grab Juvi but Juvi quicklly drops and scurry's out of the ring. Psychosis is the next to get the hell out of the ring leaving Super Crazy. Kaz Hayashi hits Crazy with a brainbuster as Yang climbs to the top. Noble picks up Super Crazy and hits the Tiger Driver. Yang gets ready to go for the Yang-Time......

Eric Bischoff makes a match for GAB:

.......Yang goes for the Yang-Time but suddenlly Eric Bischoff appears on the screen and Yang stops. Crazy and Juvi quicklly pull Psychosis out of the ring and Yang gets off the top rope. They all look at Bischoff as he begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: 2 weeks damnit! 2 weeks i've been General Manager and already I have idiots like you guys messing up my show! Well i'm not gonna let it last. This shit may have flown on RAW and WCW back in the day. But i'm going to take more control from now on. At the Great American Bash we will see both of your teams go 3 on 3 in a 6-man tag match! But this won't be any 6-Man Tag this 6-Man Tag will be FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! But also starting next week on Smackdown. Leading up to the 6-man tag we will have a series of singles matches to get alittle idea of who will have the advantage going into Great American Bash! Good day.

Eric Bischoff fades off the screen as the Mexicools look angry but the Jung Dragons look happy. We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 89%

Commercials are shown.

Tazz: WOW! What a match Rey vs Crazy was! But what a match that General Manager Eric Bischoff just made!

Michael Cole: I must admit Tazz. Mr. Bischoff is doing better than I expected just with that one big match made for Great American Bash.

Tazz: But Cole we still have a whole show left to fill up the card for.

Michael Cole: But Great American Bash isn't till July 31st and who knows what will happen in that time.

Tazz: You're right Cole. But lets get to Paul London vs Billy Kidman for the Cruiserweight title. This one should be a rocketbusta!

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Paul London© vs Billy Kidman:

Good match here. Kidman really proved he still had it in this one and London proved exactlly why he was chosen to be the champ. It started off with some fast paced but well done and sold chain wrestling. Eventually Kidman had London in a legit arm bar and London was screaming for mercy as he inched himself towards the ropes and finally got them. Kidman took the advantage after this with some big suplexes, ddts and strikes. At one point Kidman hits a version of the Lariat that sends London into a backflip onto his face. Kidman takes London to the apron and holds him their..... B.K. BOMB OFF THE APRON WOW!!!!! Kidman dropped to his knees on the apron as London landed hard on the ground. Kidman then ran off the apron and went for the 7 Year Itch(Apron SSP to the floor). But London rolled out of the way and Kidman lands hard. London then goes to the ring and calls for an Asai but then he says "No, no. I'll do one better!" London gets into the ring and waits for Kidman to get up. Kidman gets to his feet and.... HOLY SHIT!!!!! London pulls out a Springboard 450 to the outside right onto Kidman. Eventually London and Kidman got into the ring and they began to beat on each other pretty badly. Kidman eventually missed a clotheslines and London took his advantage hitting a suplex, a DDT, a backdrop, and a Dropsault which only resulted in a 2-count. London screamed and went to the second rope and called for the flying DDT move he's done on Velocity before. London jumps but Kidman catches him in a B.K. Bomb. Kidman pulls London towards the corner and calls for the Shooting Star Press. Kidman goes to the top and goes flying off with the SSP but London rolls out of the way. Kidman lands hard and London climbs to the top. Everyones expecting the 450 but...... LONDON CALLING SSP! London lands his version of the Shooting Star Press on Kidman and the ref counts 1.....2.....3! London then gets up holding his ribs as we fade to commercial.

Winner and still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London

Overall Rating: 74%

Commercials are shown.

Eric Bischoff tells Christian about his first steal:

We go backstage to see Eric Bischoff stands in his office as we fade in from commercial. Suddenlly Paul London walks in sopping the sweat from his head with a towel. London is holding the Cruiserweight belt and he begins to speak.

Paul London: Eric did you see that? I swear I better be on the Great American Bash card. I deserve it just as much as anyone else and after that I think you know I do!

Eric Bischoff: Paul, don't worry. I've thought it through and I have a plan for you at the Great American Bash. But you'll have to wait till next week to find out. I already gave away a big match tonight so you'll have to wait to hear about yours till next week alright?

Paul London: Ok Eric but it better be good!

Suddenlly Christian bursts in the door and looks at London.

Christian: Whoa! Since when do we let 12 year olds hold WWE titles? Get out of here you little twurp this is the Peep Show! And this is Captain Charisma.... and Eric Bischoff's office not a 12 year olds play room!

London gives Christian a dirty look but leaves reluctantly. Christian then looks at Bischoff and begins to speak.

Christian: Man. Did you see that on RAW? Nowinski stole all 3 Dudleys from us and has 2 more. Well I guess Joel Gertner isn't really a Dudley but you get the idea. What are you gonna do man?

Eric Bischoff: Ah Christian. You need not worry. This just means I've been ridded of the no talent hardcore idiots from ECW. Now I can get some real talent. I'll tell you alittle secret Christian. I signed someone to Smackdown from RAW. He's a former ECW wrestler still but he actually has talent unlike the Dudleys. And he will be here next week!

Christian: Well who is it?

Eric Bischoff: STEVIE RICHARDS!

Christian: Stevie Richards?! What the hell is he going to do for us?

Eric Bischoff: You'll see, you'll see.

We then fade to the arena as Johnny Nitro vs Bryan Danielson is starting.

Bryan Danielson vs Johnny Nitro w/Melina:

Amazing match here! This was so close to being MOTN if not for Rey vs Super Crazy. Bryan Danielson really showed why he is in the WWE and Johnny Nitro showed he is more than just a Hollywood punk. The match began with some very nice chain wrestling where surprisingly Nitro held his own against the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson. The match went like this for a good 2 minutes before Nitro took a slight advantage but was quicklly cut off by Danielson with a small package rolled all the way through into a snap suplex. Danielson spent most of the match working over Nitro's arms for his World's Greatest Submission(Cattle Mutilation). However Nitro eventually gets the advantage after Danielson is distracted by Melina at ringside. Nitro takes over with a low blow to Danielson that the ref missed. Nitro beats Danielson down and begins to work over Danielson's head/neck area with DDT's and choke type holds. Eventually Nitro yells out and calls for the Nitro Driver(Angel's Wings). Nitro hooks Danielson and hits it but only gets a 2 count when he goes for the cover. Nitro freaks out and drags Danielson to the corner and calls for the SS450. Nitro climbs to the top and goes for it but Danielson rolls out of the way and Nitro lands on his feet. Danielson gets up behind Nitro and hooks him quicklly.... DRAGON SUPLEX WITH THE BRIDGE! 1......2...... kick out by Nitro. Danielson can't beleive it as he quicklly locks in the World's Greatest Submission on Nitro. Nitro screams as Melina distracts the referee. Joey Mercury comes running out and grabs Danielson's leg. Mercury pulls Danielson's leg out from under him stopping the bridge and breaking the hold. Danielson gets up and reaches over the top to try and grab Mercury but Nitro comes from behind and gets Danielson with a school boy. The ref makes the could as Nitro puts his feet on the second rope 1......2........3! Nitro wins! Nitro takes his feet off the second rope and Mercury gets in the ring. Mercury and Nitro begin to beat down on Danielson and we cut to the back quicklly to see that Haas is trapped in his locker room with a large container infront of the door. Mercury and Nitro continue the beat down and Melina brings 2 chairs into the ring. Melina sets them up edge to edge so they make a larger flat surface. MNM then hits Danielson with a snapshot over the 2 seated area's of the chair. Danielson's face bounces off the chairs and he rolls out of the ring screaming in agony as Melina gets in with a microphone.

Winner: Johnny Nitro

MNM cut a promo against WGTTv2:

Melina holds the microphone as she stands between Mercury and Nitro. Melina looks over the top at Danielson on the floor holding his face. Melina laughs and begins to speak.

Melina: Haha. Look at what these two have done. This just proves that MNM are the greatest tag team in the WWE of yesterday, today, and tommorow!

Joey Mercury: Thats right damnit! We're the best team to ever step foot into a professional wrestling ring. Legion of Doom, New Age Outlaws, The Rockers, they got nothin' on us! We're the gods of the tag team world and its just a matter of time before we prove it by once again taking those WWE Tag Team titles for our own!

Johnny Nitro: Heh, you got the idea Mercury. We are the greatest. So great infact we could leave WWE right now and still make this amount of money on the indy scene. Thats how much they want us!

Melina: O you all better learn to beleive that my men are the best. Because we are MNM and we are #1!

Melina puts the microphone down and MNM leave as we fade to the final commercial break before Christian interviews Batista.

Overall Rating: 59%

Final commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: Wow. Just wow. I can not beleive what they did to Bryan Danielson!

Tazz: I know what you mean. I'm more shocked that they even stated that they're better than the LOD, the New Age Outlaws, even the Rockers.

Michael Cole: They have Texas sized egos!

Tazz: That may be true but we'll talk about it all later. I think its time for Christian's Peep Show interview.

The Peep Show Interview|Host: Christian|Guest: Batista:

Christians music hits and he comes walking down to the ring looking cockier than ever. Christian gets in the ring which is set up amazingly like an actual talk show. A nice desk in the middle where Christian sits. A couch beside the desk for Batista. A big screen TV behind Christian. And plants in every corner. Christian gets into the ring and sits at the desk and picks up his microphone and begins to speak.

Christian: Welcome everybody to the official Peep Show Interview! You may remember me having this one night on RAW when I took over the Highlight Reel. Well now its back. Tonight is the Peep Show and this is the interview for this show. And what an interview I have for you. I have the man that I will go one on one with at The Great American Bash for his World Title. I have the man I will defeat at The Great American Bash for the World Title. I have BATISTA!

Batista's theme hits and he comes walkings out. Batista does his little dance thing to get the crowd going before he makes his way down to the ring. Batista goes to pose but Christian speaks.

Christian: Cut the music. You roidfreak get over here and sit down. This isn't picture time!

Batista's music cuts out and he angrly sits down on the couch. Christian asks his first question.

Christian: Well Batista i've compiled a few questions to ask you tonight. First being how does it feel to be World Champion?

Batista: It feels gr.....

Christian: Thats awesome! But onto the stuff that matters. How do you predict it will feel when you lose that title to me at The Great American Bash?

Batista: O i'm sure it will feel fine cause i'm not going to lose the title to you. Because you are just a little runt!

Christian: Hey now whatch the language. I am part General Manager for the night and I can have you suspended. Now, a question thats on everyones minds. How did you get such a strong body?

Batista: Hard workouts. What else?

Christian: Don't lie you roidmonkey. We all know you're gassed up!

Batista: What did you just say?!

Christian: You're a gassed up loser!

Batista throws the microphone and stands up. Christian speaks alittle more.

Christian: Hey now roidy don't get all bent out of shape!

Batista rips off the suit jacket and flips the couch. Christian stands up and starts to yell at Batista while saying it into the microphone so all can hear.

Christian: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ROIDED UP PEICE OF SHIT! THAT COUCH WAS WORTH 5,000 DOLLARS! YOU BETTER BE PAYING FOR IT! O wait you probablly won't because it will cut into your steroid money! ROIDY!

Batista clotheslines the hell out of Christian. Batista picks Christian up and hits him with a spinebuster. Batista then picks Christian up again and...... BATISTA BOMB!!!!! Batista stands up and gets ready to leave but then he looks back. Batista picks Christian up again. He sets him up near the desk. Batista lifts Christian..... BATISTA BOMB ONTO THE DESK! The desk collapses like an announce table.... what a surprise. Christian lays motionless on the ground and Batista then stands over him and holds up the World Title as we fade out ending the show.

Overall Rating: 85%

Overall Show Rating: 75%

We got a 6.23 rating for 'Smackdown'!

The attendance level was 7017 people.

We made $280680 from ticket sales.

user posted image

The Jung Dragons(Kaz Hayashi and Jimmy Yang) vs The S.B.S(Super Dragon and Excalibur:

The Jung Dragon's d. S.B.S after Jimmy Yang gets the pinfall from hitting a Yang-Time that followed a Kaz Hayashi Brainbuster to Excalibur. Good showing from S.B.S.

Chavo Guerrero vs Joey Ryan:

Chavo Guerrero d. Joey Ryan after a Gory Special Bomb. Ryan impressed many especially after getting a huge pop for the Duff Drop.

[Overall Rating: 67%

Smackdown Recap:

A video showing what transpired on Smackdown when Christian interviewed Batista is shown.

Cruiserweight Title Match: Paul London© vs Jamie Noble:

Paul London d. Jamie Noble with the 450 Splash. It should be noted that this wasn't meant to be a Cruiserweight Title Match but Paul London cut a promo before hand saying he would put it on the line to show his fighting spirit.

Stevie Richards hype video:

A hype video is shown to hype Stevie Richards joining the Smackdown brand at the next Smackdown show.

Chris Benoit vs Kevin Steen:

Chris Benoit d. Kevin Steen by submission from a Crippler Crossface. Kevin Steen was extremelly impressive in this.

user posted image

Spike Dudley vs Greg Pawluk:

Spike Dudley d. Greg Pawluk after Bubba Ray and D-Von interfer hitting Pawluk with a 3-D.

Overall Rating: 62%

Hurricane and Rosey cut a promo:

The Hurricane and Rosey were seen backstage. They said tonight they were giving 2 up and coming indy stars a change to shine as they would be taking on The Amazing Red and Kevin Steen. They then talked about New Blood Extreme. Hurricane said tonight he would send a message and show them exactlly what would happen in 2 weeks time!

Hurricane and Rosey vs The Amazing Red and Kevin Steen:

Hurricane and Rosey d. Red and Steen after Hurricane hits Steen with a sickly stiff Shining Wizard. Afterwards New Blood Extreme tried to run out and beat down Hurricane and Rosey but Red and Steen came from behind and dropkicked Capotelli and Jeter. Hurricane than hit Capotelli with the Hurri-Chokeslam as Rosey hit Jeter with a big body slam.

Recap video:

A recap video of Jarrett's interview with Jericho is shown. It then shows the recap of Jarrett vs Cena with HBK's interference.

Overall Rating: 90%

Val Venis vs Robert Conway:

Val Venis d. Robert Conway after a Blue Thunder Bomb followed by the Money Shot for the 3-count.

Recap Video:

A recap video is shown of Paul Heyman debuting as the Co-GM. It then cuts to Heyman getting 3-Ded by the Dudley's. We then see a shorter version of the Dudley Family promo that was cut to end RAW.

The Dudley Boys(Bubba and D-Von) vs The S.B.S(Super Dragon and Excalibur):

The Dudley Boys d. The S.B.S after Bubba pins Super Dragon following a 3-D in what was bassiclly a squash match. Afterwards the Dudley's hit Excalibur with a 3-D as well where Excalibur tucked his head and took the sickest crunch bump ever! The Dudley's then stood tall with their arms up to end the show.

Overall Show Rating for Velocity: 67%

Overall Show Rating for HeAt: 59%

user posted image

Another RAW coming to you this week and what a week it should be! The return of Shawn Michaels after he got beaten down 2 weeks ago and made his revenge statement last week. And The Dudley Takeover Continues!

The first thing is Hurricane and Rosey vs New Blood Extreme. Although this match will happen next week we will warm them all up with 2 singles matches. The Hurricane will take on Matt Capotelli while Rosey will take on Johnny Jeter! This will determine who will have the advantage going into the Tag Match in 1 weeks time!

Shawn Michaels will give his interview and side to what is going on with him and Jarrett this week aswell. Live in the Highlight Reel! Also this week John Cena will defend his WWE Heavyweight Title against Jeff Jarrett!

Plus the Dudley family debuted on RAW last week and showed their domination against enhancement talent on HeAt. But this week they will be in action on RAW for the first time since the steal. The Dudley Boys will go against a special mystery team in a Hardcore match up. While Spike Dudley will face off against Tajiri!

Plus Co-GM Paul Heyman will be here! Chris Masters will be in action as he has issued another open challenge! and GM Christopher Nowinski will make a huge announcement regarding the WWE title at Summerslam!

Do not miss this weeks RAW live monday night 9est/8ct only on Spike TV!

user posted image

JR: Welcome everybody to WWE RAW! We have a big show for you! Chris Masters is here and ready to accept another open challenge! Shawn Michaels will be in the Highlight Reel AND John Cena will face Jeff Jarrett in a rematch. This time however Cena will be defending his WWE Title!

Jerry Lawler: But don't forget JR! We have The Hurricane vs Matt Capotelli and Rosey vs Johnny Jeter to warm the teams up for the tag title match next week! Plus all the Dudleys will be in action!

JR: Not to mention General Manager Christopher Nowinski will make a big announcement about our WWE Title at Summerslam! But now lets get to Spike Dudley vs Tajiri!

Spike Dudley vs Tajiri:

Decent match between the two former ECW workers. The crowd seemed to expect alittle more out of them and we got faint but heard "This match sucks" chants. However many loved it. It began with alittle bit of chain wrestling that lead into basic spots. Eventually Tajiri got a few kicks to the back of Spike Dudley in. Spike slowly stood as Tajiri kicked at his chest. Spike caught one of the kicks finally and picked up his knee and knee'd Tajiri in the groin quick enough that it went undetected by the referee. Spike took an advantage hitting Tajiri with a few of his more trademark moves such as the top rope doublestomp, run on the chest, and other odd little Spike Dudley created moves. Eventually Spike went for the big Dudley Dog which shockinglly was put over as the Acid Drop just like old ECW days. As the 180 for the Acid Drop began Tajiri pushed Spike by the lower back up and forward. Spike flew off Tajiri and landed on his feet. Spike spins around and gets caught with mist to the eyes. Spike stumbles and drops to one knee and gets caught with a kick right to the head from Tajiri. Tajiri goes for the cover but Joel Gertner distracts the referee as Sign Guy Dudley gets into the ring. Sign Guy breaks a sign reading "Spike>Tajiri" over the back of Tajiri's head. Tajiri rolls off Spike and Sign Guy grabs the broken sign and gets out of the ring. Spike rolls and puts one arm over the chest of Tajiri and the ref counts the 3 count giving Spike the win. Spike celebrates with Gertner and Sign Guy as we cut backstage where we see Maria standing alongside New Blood Extreme.

Winner: Spike Dudley

New Blood Extreme cut a promo against Hurricane and Rosey:

We go backstage and see Johnny Jeter and Matt Capotelli standing beside Maria decked out in their new entrance attire of red leather vests with "NBE" written on the back in black and matching pairs of red sunglasses. They also have a new attire of half in half black and red leather with "New Blood" written on the red side in black and "EXTREME" written on the black side in red. Maria eventually begins to ask them a question.

Maria: Would you guys like to uhhhhhh ummmm.....

Matt Capotelli: You know what you dumb bimbo. Get the hell out of here and let us cut this promo ourselves. Someone with an IQ as low as yours doesn't deserve to ask the best wrestlers in the world questions!

Capotelli grabs the microphone from Maria and pushes her out of camera view. The camera turns to her as we see her run off crying. Capotelli laughs then begins to speak again.

Matt Capotelli: Well... well.... well! Hurricane and Rosey. It seems tonight we're booked in some singles matches. I'll let Johnny talk about his match with Rosey in a second but first i'd like to talk alittle about mine. Hurricane tonight I'm going to go one on one with you. Tonight Hurricane in our one on one encounter. I will show you how great I truly am. Remember back in the age of WCW? You were considered New Blood! But Hurricane all you are now is a washed up hasbeen. What have you done since coming to WWE? What have you done since becoming the Hurricane? NOTHING! I'll admit I had respect for you when you were Shane Helms. I had a hell of alot of respect for you. You had the Verta-Breaker and you didn't take shit from no one man! But you come to WWE flaunt a stupid green lantern tattoo and turn into a superhero? You drop the Verta-Breaker and you adopted a step off the knee kick as your finish? Now i'll admit that kick hurts.... but come on man. Its The Great Muta's finisher. He's just as old as Ric Flair! Taking an old mans finisher makes you seem like an even older man Hurricane. And tonight I will KILL THE ELDERLY! Tonight I will kill you! The Capotelli Driver will kill you! But before I go nuts Johnny?

Johnny Jeter: Rosey! You fat tub of shit. Listen up man. 3-Minute Warning! Remember that? Remember you and Jamal? You remember how Jamal left cause he didn't want to go through with that dumb S.H.I.T gimmick? Man I have respect for Jamal for that. But you on the other hand Rosey. I have NO respect for you! For two years you came out here and called yourself the Super Hero In Training. Or the S.H.I.T.... or for you idiots at home the SHIT! Well Rosey atleast the WWE was honest. You are shit. But man you're a veteran! Debuting in 2000 during the Rock vs British Bulldog Dog Shit match. Priceless stuff. Ok maybe that insult was alittle weak. But you arn't even worth my time to make fun of you for being shit. Rosey tonight I will beat you... i'm not sure how as I don't think someone thats actually a normal size can lift something as fat as you! But I will beat you mark my words!

Matt Capotelli: And if you don't beleive that.... you better learn to LOVE IT! Because we're the NEW BLOOD......

Johnny Jeter: EXTREEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Capotelli throws the microphone down and they walk towards the entrance as we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome back everyone to WWE RAW! What a match between Spike and Tajiri but Bah Gawd! It didn't have to end the way it did!

Jerry Lawler: I know JR. But did you hear New Blood Extreme. I am beginning to beleive they're serious. I think they are going to take over the WWE one way or another.

JR: I know what you mean King. But we now have to get to Rosey vs Jeter!

Johnny Jeter w/Matt Capotelli vs Rosey w/The Hurricane:

Alright match here. Extremelly good considering the mismatched styles. Jeter attempted to out wrestle Rosey with chain at the beginning but it just didn't work as Rosey is much to big. Rosey bassiclly takes the advantage right from a hammerlock by clotheslining the hell out of Jeter as Jeter can't lock it in on Rosey. Rosey works over Jeter with lots of kinda of kill moves. Samoan drop, falldown slam, legdrops, etc. Rosey's advantage lasts with no fault until Capotelli tries to get in the ring on one side and Rosey gets distracted. But Hurricane gets in the ring on the otherside. Hurricane runs and leaps overtop of Rosey and on his way down dropkicks Capotelli and Capotelli goes flying off the apron to the ground below. Hurricane got out of the ring and began to punch at Capotelli but the ref threw them both out and sent them to the back. By this point Jeter had hit Rosey with a dropkick right to the back of the head. Rosey falls onto the second rope and Jeter uses it to choke Rosey until the ref counts to 4 and Jeter breaks. Jeter grabs Rosey and goes to pick him up for whatever move but can't lift Rosey. Jeter bitches and ends up running at Rosey but gets caught with a clothesline. Jeter lands harsh on his shoulders/neck area and bounces right near a corner. Rosey then scales to the second rope and goes for the big moonsault but Jeter rolls and Rosey lands hard on his gut. Rosey slowly stands as Jeter runs at him. Jeter jumps but Rosey catches him in a spinning sidewalk slam. Jeter lands right infront of the corner again. Rosey then decides to go to the second rope and do his version of the Split-Legged Moonsault. Rosey goes backwards and..... OH MY GOD!!!! JETER DIDN'T MOVE AND HE JUST GOT CRUSHED! Rosey lands on Jeter and we literally lose any sight of him from the waist up. Rosey stays on for the cover and the ref counts 1......2.....3!!!!!! Rosey wins! Rosey then walks to the back as Jeter is taken to the back by security. We go up to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler before getting the Chris Masters' Open Challenge.

Winner: Rosey

Jerry Lawler: O MY GOD! O MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT JR?! Johnny Jeter just got squashed!

JR: BAH GAWD! That was amazing!

Jerry Lawler: Yes it was! But JR shut up! Chris Masters is out here and we must give our utmost attention and respect to the Matserpeice!

Chris Masters vs ???:

Masters came out and asked who would be taking up his Challenge this week. Masters said he thinks he has proven himself by defeating the biggest man in the WWE. However Masters wanted to prove himself more by defeating one more star. Masters waited and out came.... SHELTON BENJAMIN! The match was decent. Chris Masters is nothing special i'll tell you that much. Shelton brought this up slightly with his attempted chain work and awesome flying. Benajmin managed to catch Masters with the flying clothesline, some suplexes, AND even his big Exploder Powerslam all in. But somehow only got 2 counts on them all and Masters turned it around with an eye rake during the second attempt at the Exploder Powerslam. Masters then went to work on Shelton with some really stiff forearms and slams. Eventually Masters locks in the Masterlock and tugs on it hard. Benjamin screams and tries to wiggle out but he just can't do it. Benjamin drops to both knees and Masters mounts him as we've seen him do many times before. Benjamin looks out of it and the ref lifts the arm of Benjamin. Its about to drop but NO! Benjamin keeps it up and the crowd cheers. Benjamin gets up and goes to break the hold but Masters breaks it himself and spins Benjamin into the Masters Plex(Bridging Northern Lights Suplex). Masters rolls out of the bridge still holding Benjamin and goes through to the back of Benjamin and locks in another Masterlock. Benjamin screams but this time inches towards the ropes while hooked in it. Benjamin could get his feet on the ropes but instead Benjamin jumps up and over the top rope. Benjamin goes falling sitting onto the apron as Masters gets guillotined over the top rope. Masters bounces back and staggers with his back towards Benjamin. Benjamin quicklly gets up and springboards..... FLYING BULLDOG FROM THE SPRINGBOARD! Benjamin makes the cover 1......2.....3!!!!!!! Benjamin has become the second man to break the Masterlock wow! Benjamin walks to the back as Masters gets up and grabs referee Jack Doan in anger. Masters quicklly hooks Doan and throws him backwards with a Release Masters Plex(Release Northern Lights Suplex). Referee Doan lands hard and Masters gets out of the ring and walks to the back as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Commercials are shown.

JR: Welcome back fans. We're about to go to a live feed from Stanford Conneticut. Edge and Lita would like to state their opinions of Matt Hardy after last week. But do not trust being in the arena at the time incase of another attack. Lets get their now.

Edge and Lita cut a promo against Matt Hardy:

We go to our live feed in Stanford Conneticut. We see Edge sitting in one chair in his street clothes and Lita in the other chair in her street clothes. Edge is the first to begin to speak.

Edge: Matt.... what the hell are you doing? You were fired long before WrestleMania because we were scared this shit would happen. Matt i'm better than you! I'm better than you in the ring and i'm better than you in the sack. Thats why i'm the one who stayed here and i'm the one with Lita. We were best friends Matt. We could have been best friends still. You just couldn't handle the fact that I am better than you in every aspect of life! But Matt. I'm sorry i'm not going to fight you! I've already proven myself by being the one still in the WWE and being the one with Lita! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PEICE OF SHIT IN THE.....

Lita: Edge calm down. Let me talk for a second. Matt.... I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore. I can't control that. I love Edge. You don't have to be coming out here ruining out lives just because you got fired. You would have never have gotten fired if it wasn't for us being afraid you'd pull this in the first place. I'm sorry Matt but I don't love you.... I love Edge and I can't change that.

Edge: You hear that Matt? She loves me! Not you! I'm the one in the WWE! I have this briefcase stating I can have a title match whenever the hell I want! You're nothing Matt! NOTHING! I suggest you FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF!!!!!!!!!

The feed is cut out after that and we go to the ring for Capotelli vs The Hurricane.

Matt Capotelli vs The Hurricane:

This match was AMAZING! I was extremelly shocked as Capotelli showed he wasn't just some Tough Enough kid anymore. He truly is the next generation. Note that Rosey and Jeter did not accompany their respective partners to the ring for this one. The match began with some nice chain wrestling which was surprisinglly dominated by Capotelli. Capotelli took an early advantage when he spun Hurricane from a hammerlock straight into a snap suplex. Capotelli took control by working over the head/neck area of Hurricane with some diffrent DDT, suplex, neckbreaker, brainbuster, and backbreaker but to the neck varitations. Capotelli after all this finally calls out for the Capotelli Driver but Hurricane reverses and goes for the O MY HERE IT COMES!!!! HURRICANE'S GONNA ATTEMPT THE VERTABREAKER...... ooooooo BOOOOOO!!!! Capotelli flips over to his feet and continues his advantage. Capotelli goes to irish whip Hurricane but Hurricane reverses and irish whips Capotelli. Capotelli runs back and gets caught with a dropkick. Hurricane lands on his feet and Capotelli rolls from the bump to his feet. Hurricane hits a clothesline, a suplex, The Eye of the Hurricane and then awaits Capotelli getting to one knee. Around this point we see Johnny Jeter in the crowd with a chair. Hurricane runs at Capotelli as he's up now as Jeter hops over the rail. Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard but Capotelli hooks around Hurricane's legs as soon as Hurricane pushes off Capotelli's knee. Capotelli falls back pulling Hurricane down and at the same time Jeter swings the chair towards the ropes. Hurricane lands guilotined on the second rope and at the exact same time with the chair right in the top of his head. It happens so quicklly that the referee doesn't notice. Hurricane ends up laying on the ground motionless and Capotelli picks Hurricane up. Capotelli calls for the Capotelli Driver. He hooks Hurricane with the double underhook then.... PILEDRIVER! THE CAPOTELLI DRIVER IS A GOD DAMN DOUBLE UNDERHOOK PILEDRIVER JESUS CHRIST! Capotelli makes the cover 1......2......3!!!!!! The crowd boo's as Jeter gets in the ring and sets up the chair unfolded. Capotelli and Jeter go for the New Blood Bomb over the seated area of the chair but Rosey comes from behind and elbows Jeter in the back of the head and Jeter drops Hurricane. Hurricane rolls out of the way and Rosey shockingly powerbombs Capotelli! Rosey then stands in the ring oddlly dominant as we fade to commercial.

Winner: Matt Capotelli

Overall Rating: 80%

Commercials are shown.

Highlight Reel|Host: Chris Jericho|Guest: Shawn Michaels:

We come back to RAW and go directly to the ring for the Highlight Reel! Jericho is already in the ring and he does not hesitate to begin to speak.

Chris Jericho: Welcome everybody to Chris Jericho's.... HIGHLIGHT REEL!!!!!!! Last week we had the only man to work for both Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment at the sametime and currentlly Jeff Jarrett! Jarrett explained his hatred for Shawn Michaels and that he was here for one reason. And that reason is to take Shawn Michaels down. But this week I have the HeartBreak Kid SHAWN MICHAELS! Right here live in the Highlight Reel to sort of rebutle against what was said by Jeff Jarrett. So lets get this show started!!!

Shawn Michael's theme hits and he comes through the curtain doing his little dance as the crowd cheers loudly. Michaels slowly walks down the stage and eventually gets into the ring. Michael's plays up to the crowd for abit and then grabs a microphone and sits down beside Jericho. Jericho then begins to ask the first question.

Chris Jericho: Well Shawn. First things first what do you have to say about Jeff Jarrett?

Shawn Michaels: Personally Chris. I've always thought that two bit low life bastard was scum! The fact he has decided to work for the promotion rivalling against his own simply for money and to hurt me because he knows he's never beat me just proves that!

Chris Jericho: Makes sense. What do you have to say about the things he said last week?

Shawn Michaels: I truly couldn't care less. However I do beleive if his only reason for being here is to gain exposure for TNA then well to steal a quote from us when we changed to WWE. Jarrett should get the F out! The fact he wants to use me in this battle to gain ratings for TNA is even worse. I don't work for TNA I work for the WWE and I don't plan on making TNA a big company so Jarrett can get anymore money that he doesn't deserve. Which is why once I actually get a match with Jarrett I will beat him!

Chris Jericho: Well with that said. Do you have any plans to try and get a match with Jarrett?

Shawn Michaels: As it stands right now. I'm challenging Jarrett. I'm challenging him to a match at Summerslam! I want that bastard! But I want him at a Pay-Per-View! Especially at Summerslam the second biggest event of the year right behind WrestleMania. I will make sure what I do to Jeff is memorable......

Suddenlly from behind comes Jeff Jarrett with a chair shot to the back of HBK's head. Shawn falls straight to the ground and Jericho tries to help but Jarrett cracks the chair over Jericho's head aswell. Jericho rolls out of the ring and Jarrett picks HBK up for the Stroke. But John Cena comes running down to the ring and Jarrett lets go of Michaels and gets out of the ring fast as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating: 88%

Commercials are shown.

WWE Title Match: John Cena© vs Jeff Jarrett:

Just as last week this wasn't the most amazing wrestling match ever. But it was extremelly entertaining. This week it began with some chain wrestling that ended quicklly when Jarrett pokes Cena's eye while in a headlock. Jarrett took the quick advantage and beat down Cena for the better part of this match. Some suplexes, neckbreakers, ddts, slams, clotheslines, elbows, legdrops, a few rest holds thrown in. Jarrett pulled out pretty much everything but everytime he went for the pinfall nothing really seemed to work. Eventually Jarrett went for the Stroke but Cena spun threw. Cena picks Jarrett up..... F-U!!!!!!! CENA HITS IT!!!!! Cena makes the cover..... but Jarrett's foot is under the bottom rope so the ref doesn't count. Cena gets up and lifts Jarrett and goes for a second F-U but Jarrett starts to kick around and Cena stumbles. Jarrett ends up being put down on the apron and he grabs Cena's head and guilotines him over the top. Cena stumbles and has his back towards Jarrett as Jarrett slides into the ring and purposelly pushes Cena right into the referee. The ref goes down and Cena gets up dazed. Jarrett quicklly grabs Cena and hits a Stroke. Jarrett then goes outside of the ring and grabs a chair. Jarrett sets it up on the ground and picks Cena up for another Stroke. Jarrett this time however does hit it again but RIGHT ONTO THE CHAIR! Cena's face bounces off and Jarrett makes the cover as he moves the chair out of the ref's view. The ref takes a long time to come over to make the count but he eventually does 1......2....... CENA KICKS OUT O MY GOD!!!!! Jarrett gets up and stomps on the ref's back. The ref doesn't really notice as he's still half out. This gives Jarrett time to go for another Stroke onto the chair. But Cena spins out and picks Jarrett up for an F-U......F-U ONTO THE CHAIR!!!!!! Cena begins to walk around stumbling and suddenlly he walks right into a SLEDGEHAMMER SHOT! From Triple H! Cena goes down and Triple H drags Jarrett onto Cena. Triple H gets out of the ring and pulls the chair and sledgehammer out with him. The ref again slowly but eventually gets over to make the count 1......2....... CENA KICKS OUT!!!!!! The ref has gained alittle more composure now and is sitting up. Triple H get in the ring and quicklly grabs Cena. Triple H kicks Cena right in the gut and then hits him with a Pedigree! Cena is lying motionless as the ref calls for the DQ. Triple H helps Jarrett up and they begin to beat down on Cena. Shawn Michaels however comes running from the back holding his head from the chair shot. Michaels starts to brawl with Triple H and Jarrett and suddenlly Christopher Nowinski comes up on the screen.

Winner and still WWE Champion: John Cena

Christopher Nowinski makes his announcement about the title:

Nowinski comes up on the screen and the brawl continues. Nowinski then yells.

Christopher Nowinski: STOP ALL OF YOU IDIOTS! STOP AND LISTEN TO YOUR GOD DAMN GENERAL MANAGER!!!!

Triple H, Jarrett, Michaels and Cena stop brawling and Nowinski continues.

Christopher Nowinski: I told you all I had an announcement for tonight regarding the WWE Title at Summerslam. Well I guess now is as good a time than ever to tell you what it is. Starting next week Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Jeff Jarrett. You will all be joined by Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin in a five man two show Round Robin Tournament to determine who will face John Cena for the WWE Title at Summerslam. This means that Michaels and Jarrett if neither of you win you can have your match at Summerslam. It also means that if neither Jericho or Benjamin win they're lucky as I have a match lined up for them just incase. But for Triple H... if you want to be on Summerslam you better win. Because if you don't i'm not putting you on the show! UNDERSTAND! I think all five of the people I just mentioned should begin some hard work outs this week because this tournament will not be a peice of cake!

Christopher Nowinski fades off the screen and we fade to the final commercial break of the night.

Final Commercials are shown.

The tag team that face the Dudleys are revealed:

The Dudley Boys come out to the ring and Bubba grabs the microphone. Bubba gets ready to speak but before even getting a word in is cut off by Co-GM Paul Heyman's music. Heyman steps out from the curtain with a microphone and he begins to speak.

Paul Heyman: Well Dudley Boys, it seems you've turned on me! I the man who made you what you are today. If it was not for ECW you would have never been called to the WWE and you would have never been as big a team as you are. But you see I still have loyal ECW talent. The funny thing is they're the people who would have made it without ECW. I could go on and on because i'm Paul Heyman and I am that good with this kind of thing. But i'll save that for a later time. I'd like to give you one person who was drafted here and one person who I signed here. I'd like to give you the team off ROB VAN DAM AND SABU!!!!!!!

"Walk" by Pantera actually plays as Rob Van Dam and Sabu step through the curtain and walk to the ring to do battle!

Hardcore/ECW Style Match: The Dudley Boys(Bubba Ray and D-Von) vs Rob Van Dam and Sabu:

This match was everything you'd have expected it to be after finding out the mystery opponents were Rob Van Dam and Sabu. Complete ECW right here. It started out with that little bit of chain wrestling that came to be expected from all ECW matches. But quicklly became a hardcore bout as it went from a regular tag team match to a tornado tag within seconds as Sabu grabbed a chair and went to work on both Dudleys with it. Sabu caught Bubba with a chairshot that sent up down to the canvas. He then caught D-Von with one that sent D-Von rolling out of the ring to brawl with RVD. Sabu pulled out his little springboard grounded leg lariat with the chair on Bubba. Bubba and Sabu just brawled in the ring for the longest time using chairs, staple guns, singapore canes, brooms, EVERYTHING! While RVD and D-Von battled on the outside using mostly chairs and whatever they could find on the outside. Eventually D-Von gave RVD a DDT onto a hotdog on the floor as the crowd laughed. "E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!" chants legitamatelly filled the arena at this point as D-Von piledrove RVD through a table on the outside. Sabu went for a Triple Jump Moonsault but Bubba rolled out of the way and Sabu landed on his feet but only to be caught by D-Von.... 3-D BY THE DUDLEYS!!!!!! Bubba makes the cover 1.......2...... kick out! D-von quicklly gets out of the ring and pins RVD as this is Hardcore falls count anywhere. The ref counts 1......2..... KICK OUT!!!! RVD KICKS OUT MY GOD!!!!!! D-Von throws RVD over the barricade and D-Von soon follows. RVD and D-Von brawl deep into the crowd to the point that we can't see them any longer. Sabu and Bubba continue to brawl. Bubba goes for a Bubba Cutter but Sabu pushes Bubba away and picks up the chair quicklly and throws it at Bubba. The chair hits Bubba right in the face and Bubba goes down onto the canvas. Sabu then grabs the chair and climbs to the top.... ARABIAN FACEBUSTER ONTO BUBBA!!!!! Sabu makes the cover 1.....2..... kick out! The crowd boo's as Sabu goes to the outside. Sabu sets up a table near the stage a few feet from the apron on the outside. Bubba quicklly gets out of the ring and elbows Sabu in the back of the head and puts Sabu onto the table. But out of nowhere comes RVD with a chair! RVD cracks the chair over Bubba's back and Sabu rolls off the table and Bubba goes rolling onto it. RVD then gets in the ring and looks out to D-Von who can barely be seen in the crowd now. RVD then springboards and O MY GOD!!!!! SUICIDE SENTON INTO THE CROWD ONTO D-VON!!!!!! The crowd erupts into "Holy Shit!" chants as Sabu sets up the chair near the apron. Sabu runs and steps off the chair then to the apron like the Triple Jump but Sabu then springboard to the top for what seems to be a Quad Jump Moonsault TO THE OUTSIDE!!!! ONTO BUBBA!!!!! THROUGH A TABLE!!!!!! Sabu rolls off Bubba after the landing holding his knee in pain but quicklly rolls back onto Bubba. The ref quicklly makes the count 1......2.....3!!!!!! SABU AND RVD WIN!!!!! The crowd is going crazy as "Walk" by Pantera plays and we're going over all the wreckage as the show fades out ending.

Winners: Rob Van Dam and Sabu

We got a 5.74 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7048 people.

We made $281920 from ticket sales.

user posted image

Another week of WWE Smackdown and as usual we have a big show ahead for you. Stevie Richards, Christian and Batista, MNM and WGTTv2. We'll see it all tonight!

The main part of this show will be the joining of Stevie Richards to the Smackdown Roster! Many including Eric Bischoff's right hand man Christian have no idea what Stevie will bring to the roster after his long run as a glorified jobber so to speak on RAW. Bischoff however promises that Stevie will make a big impact!

Also tonight Christian has been given the chance to go one on one with Chris Benoit in the main event of the show. Christian swears he will prove himself worthy of the World Title shot once again after being doubted from that Batista Bomb!

Muhammad Hassan will be here to go one on one with Booker T. Hassan has said he will prove himself tonight and he wants a rematch against The Undertaker at the Great American Bash after he does prove himself in the match with Booker T!

The two best Cruiserweights on Smackdown in Paul London and Rey Mysterio will join forces to go up against MNM! If MNM win they will get a tag title shot at the Great American Bash! Plus Eric Bischoff will make the announcement about Paul London's match at Great American Bash!

Plus tonight we will have our first two of three singles matches between the Mexicools and Jung Dragons to lead up to Great American Bash. The two matches that will be seen this week are:

Akio vs Juventud Guerrera

and

Kaz Hayashi vs Psychosis

So be sure to tune into WWE Smackdown for all of this and more only on UPN 8est/7ct!

user posted image

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to WWE Smackdown! And boy do we have a hell of a show for you tonight! The #1 contender to the World Title, Christian will go one on one with former World Champion Chris Benoit in our main event! Plus MNM will be battling Rey Mysterio and Paul London in a tag bout! If MNM get the win they get to go up against WGTTv2 in a rematch for the WWE Tag Titles at The Great American Bash!

Tazz: Thats right Cole! But also we have two of the three singles matches building towards the 6-man tag at Great American Bash tonight! Also we have Muhammad Hassan vs Booker T in an attempt from Hassan to prove himself to get a rematch against the Undertaker at Great American Bash! Plus STEVIE RICHARDS JOINS SMACKDOWN!

Michael Cole: All of this tonight! Plus Eric Bischoff will announce Paul London's special match for Great American Bash! But we now have Kaz Hayashi vs Psychosis to get to!

Kaz Hayashi vs Psychosis:

Decent match here I guess. Kaz Hayashi is an amazing worker but Psychosis really has not impressed me the least bit since his debut in the WWE. The match begins with what seems to be an attempt at chain wrestling with Hayashi with a clear advantage. Eventually they do the whole spot where Hayashi is holding Psychosis down then jumps up onto Psychosis's feet. Psychosis pushes up and Hayashi goes to his feet and Psychosis is suppoed to jump, twist and land in a wheel barrell. But Psychosis doesn't get in the wheel barrell and a noticeably pissed off Hayashi gives Psychosis a German suplex that sends Psychosis rolling off the top of his head. Hayashi takes a long advantage after this just bassiclly beating Psychosis with whatever he wants. Lots of stiff kicks from Hayashi mostly. One or two looking to seemingly knock Psychosis out. Eventually Psychosis takes the advantage after a knee to Hayashi's gut. Psychosis works Hayashi over for about a minute before slamming him infront of the corner and going for the Atomic Flying Legdrop. Psychosis flies but Hayashi moves. Psychosis lands hard on his tail bone and the crowd cheers. Hayashi picks Psychosis up and looks at him with a look of "You mother fucker you're gonna die now!". Hayashi hooks Psychosis and lifts him..... O MY GOD JESUS CHRIST!!!! SICKEST SPIKE PILEDRIVER EVER!!!!! Psychosis looks dead and Hayashi makes the cover 1.....2......3!!!!!!! Hayashi leaves as we see the ref throw up the X sign and medics run to the aid of Psychosis. We then fade to a hype video for STEVIE RICHARDS!

Winner: Kaz Hayashi

Hype Video for Stevie Richards:

We see clips of Stevie Richards olden days in ECW. We then cut to clips of the WWE as RTC Steven Richards. It then slowly fades to Stevie going back to his old roots and we bassiclly see clips of Stevie's days a glorified jobber on RAW. Stevie then appears on the screen with only his face viewable as the rest of his body is kinda of faded into the black background. Stevie looks into the camera and says "Those days are over and I will make an impact..... TONIGHT!" we then see "Stevie Richards joins the Smackdown Roster Tonight!" on the screen as we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: JESUS!!!!! What a spike piledriver to end that match just sick!

Tazz: You're right Cole and damn do I know how that feels. Not a good feeling at all.

Michael Cole: Plus that hype for Stev......

Muhammad Hassan cuts a promo:

Suddenlly Muhammad Hassan comes out cutting Cole off to a barrage of boos from the crowd. Hassan looks around and he begins to speak.

Muhammad Hassan: Will all of you pregidist losers please shut up and let me speak!

The crowd continues to boo but Hassan speaks anyways.

Muhammad Hassan: Fine fine! You act like six year olds. Whats said is its true! This is exactlly how young children act towards me everyday of my life ever since nine eleven. The children have an excuse they know no better. They follow the adults. What does that say about this country? I can not walk down the street without a young child scared that I will bomb them! And it is all because of the pregidist given to me by all the adults in America because of nine eleven. But for once i'm not out here to talk about my problems with you American idiots! I'm out here to talk about The Undertaker. Undertaker you're a legend. There is no denying that. But I am a legend in the making. There comes a time in ever legends life where they must pass the torch. But Undertaker you just can't seem to do that can you? So I will FORCE YOU! No better yet I won't even have the torch passed to me. I will defeat you and take that torch right from you then I will run with it and I will end all of this pregidist againsts me and doubt in my ability. Tonight Undertaker I will make an example out of Booker T and then I will make sure Eric Bischoff gives me a match against you at The Great American Bash. Because my name is Muhammad Hassan! AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Hassan drops the microphone and walks through the curtain to the back as MNM's music plays as we get ready for MNM vs London and Mysterio.

MNM(Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury) w/Melina vs Paul London and Rey Mysterio:

Awesome match here. We begin with London and Mercury doing some nice chain wrestling that quicklly goes into some cruiserweight style spots. London eventually gets the advantage during one of the spots by hitting Mercury with a Drop-Sault. Mercury goes rolling backwards and tags in Nitro. Nitro waists little time running at London but London leaps over Nitro and Nitro runs right into a right hand from Rey on the apron. London then locks Nitro in an arm ringer and makes the tag into Rey. Rey jumps over the top landing with an ax handle over the arm of Nitro. Nitro holds his arm in pain and Rey takes the advantage. After about a minute Rey goes for a hurricanrana but Nitro powerbombs Rey out of it. Nitro takes a short advantage before tagging in Mercury who goes straight at Rey taking his advantage. This continues for awhile with Nitro and Mercury tagging back and forth and Rey getting beaten down. Eventually however Rey gets the tag to London. London quickly runs in and goes for Mercury and Nitro but gets taken down just as quickly. Mercury and Nitro continue a slight advantage on London and eventually call for the Snapshot. But London fights out of it and makes the tag to Rey. At the same time Mercury makes the official tag into Nitro. Rey runs in and hits Nitro with a clothesline. Mercury gets up and Rey hits him with a clothesline. Rey continues hitting each with a series of moves such as dropkicks, back elbows, even a springboard moonsault onto both. Eventually Rey backdrops Mercury and he rolls onto the apron. Nitro runs at Rey and gets caught with the drop toe hold over the ropes. Mercury however makes a blind tag making him the legal man but no one notices. Rey runs and hits the 6-1-9 on Nitro. Nitro slowly gets up and Rey springboards.... WEST COAST POP! Rey catches the West Coast Pop in about the same way he did to Psychosis. Rey then tags in London. London goes to the top and Rey begins celebrating. London flies off with the London Calling SSP straight to the middle of the ring. London lands it but the ref doesn't count. Mercury quicklly gets in the ring and picks London up. Mercury picks him up in an Alabama Slam.... BUT MERCURY SITS OUT JESUS CHRIST! London crunches brutally with the Kryptonite Krunch which is put over by Michael Cole as the Stars of Mercury. Mercury makes the cover and the ref counts 1......2......3!!!!! Before Rey even notices MNM get the quick win. MNM walk to the back celebrating as Rey and London begin to argue. The arguement continue untils Rey slaps London. London then comes back with a slap to Rey. The two begin to brawl when Eric Bischoff appears on the tron.

Winners: MNM

Eric Bischoff announces Paul London's match for The Great American Bash:

Eric Bischoff appears on the screen as London and Rey are brawling. Bischoff then begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: STOP! Quit the brawling and listen up!

London rolls out of the ring to stop the brawl and Bischoff then begins to speak as London and Rey pay attention.

Eric Bischoff: Well i'm glad you guys are already in heat. Because it'll just make Great American Bash that much better! You remember I said Smackdown would promote good wrestling from now on when I came out? Remember I said I was going to do everything I always wanted to do. Especially with the Cruiserweights? Well i'm gonna give you guys the chance to prove to me that I should do that. Because at The Great American Bash our Main Event will be Paul London defending the WWE Cruiserweight title against REY MYSTERIO!!!!!!! Is that big enough for you?

Bischoff fades of the screen as Rey and London smile and we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: WHAT A MATCH JUST MADE FOR THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH!

Tazz: I agree Cole! London and Mysterio are two of our best Cruiserweights and seeing them go one on one will be amazing!

Michael Cole: No doubt about that! But we have to get to Juventud Guerrera vs Jimmy Yang right now.

Jimmy Yang vs Juventud Guerrera:

Very good match here. Juvi isn't the best but he showed he is ALOT better than Psychosis. The match began with some nice chain wrestling with the advantage going to Yang. Yang ends up with Juvi in a nice side headlock but Juvi pushes Yang off. Yang hits the ropes on the other side but Juvi slides out of the ring. Yang runs and slides out aswell and chases Juvi. Juvi slides in and gets to his feet as Yang slides in. As Yang gets into the ring Juvi pulls out a basement dropkick to Yang's face. Juvi proceeded to take a slight advantage after this but was short lived as Yang cut him off with a quick kick to the gut followed by a suplex. Yang had a fairly long advantage after this surprisingly as faces usually don't have a huge advantage. Yang hits a fair amount of stuff on Juvi. Including some variations of the slam, few suplex variations, and a regular Tiger Driver(Double underhook powerbomb). Nothing is getting Yang the win and Juvi keeps trying to use underhanded moves to cut Yang off. But Yang is outsmarting him. Juvi goes for an eye poke... seriouslly and Yang catches Juvi's hand and yells "WHAT THE HELL?!" then kicks Juvi in the gut and picks Juvi up. Yang has him in a DVD like position but rolls forward hitting Juvi with a steam roller. Juvi lands infront of the corner and Yang keeps rolling to his feet however..... Yang springs up to the top...... going for the Yang-Time...... BUT Yang gets smacked in the face with a rake from Super Crazy who comes from the crowd. Yang falls crotched onto the top and Juvi goes to the top so he's face to face with Yang sitting their. Juvi then picks Yang up so Yang is standing on the top but Juvi is still sitting on the second. Juvi pulls Yang into a slam position....... JUVI-DRIVER OFF THE SECOND ROPE TO YANG! JESUS CHRIST! Juvi makes the cover 1.....2.....3!!!! JUVI WINS! Super Crazy gets in the ring and he begins to beat down on Yang with Juvi. But Jamie Noble comes running to the ring with a chair and Juvi and Crazy back off and leave the ring. We then fade to the backstage area where WGTTv2 are standing beside Josh Mathews.

Winner: Juventud Guerrera

Danielson and Haas make their feelings known to MNM:

We go backstage zoomed in on the WWE Tag Titles around Bryan Danielson and Charlie Haas's shoulders. We then zoom out to see Danielson and Haas. It then continues to zoom out to see them standing beside Josh Mathews who begins to speak.

Josh Mathews: Bryan, Charlie, do you have anything to say about MNM and there win earlier tonight?

Charlie Haas: Josh I don't talk much. You know that the rest of the world knows that. So i'm going to make this short and sweet. I couldn't care less that MNM won! I agreed that if they did i'd put these titles on the line with Bryan here. Because I am confident that me and Bryan truly are the better wrestlers. So they can bring it on but we will win! Bryan you wanna contribute anything?

Bryan Danielson: You gotta understand that I came here to show the world that I am an amazing wrestler! I came here to prove myself to these loyal fans. I've done it in Ring of Honor, Japan and England. But now I do it on a grander stage and I will sure as hell not let MNM take that chance away from me. My first night here I won these tag titles with a wrestler that is just as good as me. And I am damn proud of it! I am confident we are the better of the two teams and at The Great American Bash. We will prove that!

Bryan Danielson hands the microphone back to Josh as Haas and Danielson walk away and we fade to commercial.

Commercials are shown.

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown folks. What a match with such an evil ending their between The Juice and Jimmy Yang.

Tazz: I know what you mean Cole. But Muhammad Hassan is out here and ready for his match with Booker T!

Muhammad Hassan vs Booker T:

Not the most amazing wrestling match ever but Hassan played up to the crowd extremelly well which helped. It starts off with a lock up and Hassan quicklly cuts Booker off with a cheap knee to the gut as they lock up. Hassan takes the advantage for most of it using more of a striking/brawling technique as opposed to the technical/speedy style we've been seeing lately. Hassan beats Booker down with lots of punches, forearms to the head and back, some elbows, and a few other nice brawling moves like stomps and flat footed kicks. Hassan busts out the odd slam and suplex here and their but is mostly dominating with the strikes. Hassan irish whips Booker and Hassan goes for a backdrop. But Booker sunset flips Hassan but Hassan rolls throw and rakes Booker's eyes. Hassan takes this oppurtunity to pull out an elbow drop and legdrop before scaling to the top. Hassan screams and goes flying off with a flying legdrop. Booker rolls out of the way however and Hassan lands hard on his tail bone. Hassan holds his lower back and Booker gets up and kicks Hassan right in the back. Hassan slowly stands up bent over in pain and Booker goes for the Scissor Kick but Hassan moves and hooks Booker for The WMD(Hassan's STO). But Booker elbows Hassan off and kicks Hassan in the gut and goes for another Scissor Kick but this time Hassan looks up and grabs Bookers leg then pulls him into another WMD..... Hassan drops and hits it! Hassan makes the cover 1......2.....3!!!!!! The crowd boo's as Daivari gets in the ring and holds Hassan's arm up. Hassan then looks down at Booker. Hassan lifts his hands in the air seemingly praying. Hassan then locks Booker in the Camel Clutch as the bells begin to toll and the lights go out signaling the entrance of the Undertaker.......

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

The Undertaker beats down Hassan:

The Undertaker finally comes out from the curtain as smoke fills the arean and a purple spot light dawns over Taker. Taker slowly begins to walk down the entrance isle. We never see Takers face as his hat covers and he finally gets to the steps and lifts his arms. The lights go on and Hassan lets go of the Camel Clutch and pushes Booker out of the ring. Taker gets into the ring and Hassan starts yelling "You're nothing dead man! NOTHING!". Taker takes of his trench coat and hangs it over the top rope. The crowd is cheering as Taker removes his had and puts it down underneath the corner. Taker looks up and turns his head straight to Daivari. Daivari gets a look of fear in his eyes but Hassan commands Daivari to go at Taker. Daivari runs at Taker but gets picked up and thrown over the top rope. Taker looks at Hassan and Hassan holds his arms in the air and exclaims "You can't do anything my god will protect me!". Hassan seemingly sacrifices himself as he commands Taker to do his worst. Taker grabs Hassan by the throat and picks him up high in the air. Taker then slams Hassan down onto his back with a Chokeslam. Taker then stands in the ring dominant as his theme plays and we fade to our final commercials of the night.

Overall Rating: 84%

Final commercial break.

Michael Cole: WOW! The Undertaker just made a stunning appearance taking Hassan down!

Tazz: I know Cole! I can't wait till next week when I have been told we will find out if Hassan will get his rematch against The Undertaker at the Great American Bash!

Michael Cole: That will be a huge announcement Tazz but now we have to get to Christian vs Chris Benoit in our main event!

Christian vs Chris Benoit:

Amazing match! I am extremelly happy with this being the main event. It was an awesome match that could have been Pay Per View caliber! It began with some extremelly nice world class chain wrestling. Both men showed off why they're considered two of the best wrestlers to come out of Canada since The Hart Family. The match for the most part was a large series of chain wrestling. Where all of the submission trading they did lead into big moves. Such as Christian busting out a fallout reverse DDT on Benoit from a hammerlock but holding onto the version of a facelock from their. This gave Benoit the ability to bridge up and catch Christian with a bridging nothern lights which only got a 2-count when Christian got his shoulder up. Benoit took this oppurtunity to roll over and go for an arm bar on Christian. This brings us back to chain which continues like this with big moves hit inbetween holds for most of this match. Finally Christian has Benoit in a headlock but Benoit lifts Christian and drops him in a back suplex. We are all kind of expecting the chain to end now but Benoit holds on and rolls over with Christian right into the rolling German suplexes. Benoit catches 4 of them on Christian but decides to give Christian a sick Tiger Suplex for the 5th. Christian lands crunched on his head and Benoit bridges as the ref counts 1......2...... CHRISTIAN GETS HIS SHOULDER UP! Benoit holds and Christian getting his shoulder up forces them into a roll back up to there feet. Benoit quicklly changes back to the German suplex hook. Benoit throws Christian in a release German suplex and Christian lands on his shoulders/neck area and bounces staying flat on his back now. Benoit does the "ITS OVER!" taunt then rubs his thumb across his neck to signify the end. Benoit goes to the top and stands. He holds his arms in the air then jumps half way across the ring hitting Christian with the Flying Headbutt!!!!!!! Christian twitches holding his chest as Benoit holds his face and ribs taking alot out of himself in the process. Benoit crawls onto Christian and makes the cover 1.......2....... FOOT ON THE ROPES! Christian gets his foot on the ropes and Benoit in anger picks Christian up and hooks for another Tiger Suplex. However Christian fights it and spins himself and goes to irish whip Benoit. But Benoit ducks his head and spins under Christian's arm and hooks over..... Benoit pulls Christian down and.... BENOIT LOCKS IN THE CROSSFACE!!!!!! Christian is screaming as Benoit tugs back on Christian's neck. Christian slowly inches his way towards the ropes and as they're right their Benoit rolls backwards forcing Christian to roll right into the middle of the ring. The ref is asking Christian if he is giving up. Christian refuses. Christian eventually lfits his hand almost ready to tap but instead Christian grabs the ref by his shirt collar and pulls the ref forward. The ref stumbles over Christian and lands on Benoit forcing Benoit to break the hold. Benoit and the ref get up and Benoit begins to argue with the ref. Christian comes walking up from behind and hooks Benoit for the Unprettier.... CHRISTIAN HITS IT!!!!! Christian makes the cover 1......2..... KICK OUT! The crowd goes crazy as Benoit kicks out. Christian picks Benoit up and irish whips him purposelly into the ref. The ref goes down and Christian goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Christian gets in the ring as Benoit gets up. Benoit turns around and gets clocked right in the face with the chair by Christian. Benoit goes down to his back and Christian lays the chair down and goes for an Unprettier onto the chair to Benoit. But BATISTA COMES RUNNING OUT! Batista gets in the ring and he punchs Christian. Christian breaks the Unprettier and Benoit falls to his side in pain. Batista and Christian begin to brawl until Christian gets caught in a spinebuster. Batista then picks Christian back up and sets him up for the Batista Bomb. At this point the ref is regaining his composure and sees everything that is going on. Batista lifts Christian for the Batista Bomb. Batista swings down..... BATISTA BOMB!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Batista gets up just as the bell ring and Christian is announce the winner by Disqualification. Benoit gets up and pushes Batista. Batista and Benoit begin to brawl until Benoit rolls out of the ring in anger and leaves. Christian is now up and him and Batista begin to brawl but Batista has the obvious advantage and thats when.....

Winner: Christian

Stevie Richards debuts and makes an even bigger impact than expected:

.....STEVIE RICHARDS MUSIC HITS!!!!!! The crowd is going nuts as Batista and Christian continue to brawl. Stevie runs to the ring with a chair and pushes the two apart. Stevie looks around and the crowd is getting ready to either boo or cheer Stevie. Stevie isn't doing anything. Eric Bischoff comes walking out with a microphone in hand. Bischoff then begins to speak.

Eric Bischoff: DAMNIT RICHARDS! DO WHAT I BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR! Do the right thing damnit! DO IT!!!!!!

Stevie gets the chair ready to hit Batista as Christian yells "DO IT!" in the background. Stevie drops the chair to his side however and just looks blank. Bischoff speaks again.

Eric Bischoff: You peice of shit! Do it now! Do what I am paying you for! Do what I stole you from RAW for you son of a bitch!

Stevie gets the chair ready again to hit Batista. Stevie gets close to doing it but the crowd boos. Stevie puts the chair back to his side and just can't do it. Christian yells "DAMNIT I'LL DO IT!" Christian grabs the chair from Stevie and goes to smack Batista in the face with it as Batista stands ready for it. But Stevie grabs Christian by the shoulder. Stevie spins Christian around and STEVIE KICK RIGHT TO THE CHAIR AND CHRISTIANS FACE!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! The crowd is going crazy in cheers as Eric Bischoff is going crazy in anger. Batista extends his hand to Stevie but Stevie just walks out of the ring and we fade off the air with a close up of Stevie with the most serious look i've ever seen on his face.

Oveall Rating: 84%

Overall Show Rating: 74%

We got a 5.85 rating for 'Smackdown'!

The attendance level was 7034 people.

We made $281360 from ticket sales.