World Wrestling Federation 1998

March 15, 1998

WWF.com

The official website of the World Wrestling Federation

HOME>INSIDE WWF>News>WWF Releases

March 14, 1998

World Wrestling Federation has decided to let go of Truth Commission members Jackyl, Kurrgan, and Sniper. Remaining Truth Commission member Recon will be sent down to MCW.

WWF has agreed to release the remaining wrestlers in Los Boricus; Savio Vega, Jesus Castillo, and Jose Estrada Jr.

The World Wrestling Federation have agreed to come in terms on the release of the following Superstars. WWF wishes them great luck in their future.

--Carl Ouelette

--Doug Furnas

--Jacques Rougeau Jr.

--Miguel Perez

--Phil LaFon

--Scott Putski

--Tom Brandi

--Brooklyn Brawler

HOME>TV SHOWS>Shotgun Saturday Night

March 14, 1998

The shot started off with Nation of Domination leader Faarooq coming down to the ring to issue a challange to anyone in the back to show that he's Championship material. Out to accept Faarooq's challange is no other then Cactus Jack!

Marc Mero with the sultry Sable defeated the Honky Tonk Man with the Marvelocity.

Goldust with Luna Vachon almost scratched out the win against Ahmed Johnson. Johnson was able to win the match with the Pear River Plunge.

In the main event, Cactus Jack and Faarooq both looked like they were both Championship material. Both never had a clean cut advantage. Tides turned when Nation of Domination member and WWF Intercontinental Champion Rocky Miavia walked down to the ring and distracted Cactus by spitting in his face! Since Miavia didn't physicly touch Cactus Jack, the ref allowed the match to continue. Faarooq hit the Dominator for the win.

HOME>TV SHOWS>Sunday Night HeAT>Preview

March 15, 1998

On RAW IS WAR, the D-Generation X left Taka Michinoku out in the dust. Tonight, Taka will share his views on D-X turning their back!

Last night on Shotgun Saturday Night, Faarooq defeated Cactus Jack proving he can hold a WWF title. Find out tonight if Faarooq got his wish and gets a shot at a title!

Speaking of titles, European Champion Triple H hasn't seen any action in the past week. Tonight, Triple H is issuing a title shot to anyone in the back at Wrestlemania XIV!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 15, 1998

user posted image

Network: USA Network (Late Evening)

Announcing Team: Kevin Kelly and Shane McMahon

Attendance: 6,044

Ticket Sales: $241,760

Opening montage plays. The usual orange and black pyro goes off to start off the show.

Kevin Kelly "Welcome fans to this week's edition of Sunday Night HeAT! I'm Kevin Kelly alongside Shane McMahon. Shane, can you believe we're just one week away from the greatest Pay-Per-View we're gonna see in our lifetime!"

Shane McMahon "I konw Kevin. This week is going to be hectic! What's even more hectic, is that we don't have an official card set up yet!"

The match didn't end like how I wanted it to end

The Nation of Domination theme plays. Faarooq comes out with heat from the crowd.

Faarooq "Why won't you guys shut ya' mouths! (*The fans begin to boo even louder) Last night, I showed ehbody that I can be a WWF Champion! Now tanight!. . ."

WWF theme song plays. Coming out on stage is WWF Owner, Vince McMahon.

Shane McMahon "Aww. . . here's my dad to rant on another boring speech again. . ."

Fans begin to boo.

Vince McMahon "Now I know you guys don't want me here, so I'm going to make this short. . . and simple. Faarooq, yes, you indeed defeat Cactus Jack last night on Shotgun Saturday Night. . . but with the help of your partner Rocky Miavia. Now I see that's unfair a little unfair seeing my Champions are PROVEN Champions. They come out and get the job done their selves. So tonight. . . I'm issuing a rematch! Whoever wins will get a shot at the title of MY choice. (*Fans cheer) Now if you don't like that, I can find somebody else in the back to take your place."

Faarooq puts his head down and begins to think.

Faarooq "I ahready proved to you that I am a Cham--"

Vince McMahon "I guess you don't want my offer. . ."

Vince begins to walk backstage, then stops when Faarooq starts to speak.

Faarooq "Faget it. I'll whoop his ass again!"

Vince turns around, smiles, and heads back.

OR: 89

Rob Van Dam vs. Skull w/ Paul Ellering

Singles Match

RVD and Skull have very different styles of wrestling. Both tried to use it to their advantage. RVD tried to make Skull run around the ring, but Skull was smart enough to not play cat and mouse.  The match didn't start rolling when Skull caught RVD and hit a clothesline. Skull starts taking over the match with various slams, punches, and suplexes. RVD looked worn and dead. With the help of the crowd cheering and ranting, RVD slowly gets back into the match. RVD hits a string of kicks to the mid-section and a spinning heel kick to finally bring Skull off his feet. Skull tries to get up but gets kicked back down by RVD. RVD climbs the turnbuckle and goes for the Five Star Frog Splash until he's stopped in mid-air. Skull goes for his finisher, the Powerbomb! This match should be over, but RVD was able to kick out at the last second. Skull can't believe it, same with Paul Ellering. Both argue with the ref, giving RVD time to recover. Skull goes back to RVD, who's already on both feet. RVD punches Skull in the face and then hits a powerbomb of his own! RVD climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Five Star Frog Splash for the win.

OR: 64 CR: 58 MQ: 71

--COMMERCIALS--

Interview with Taka

Earlier today. . . Somewhere backstage in a room, Kevin Kelly is sitting down with disapointed Taka Michinoku and his interpreter.Kevin Kelly "Taka. . . last week we saw your former leader Shawn Michaels turn on you. He left you alone in the ring against Stone Cold Steve Austin and Rob Van Dam. It's been almost a week. What are you thoughts about HBK and the D-Generation X now?"

Interpreter "Taka says. . . I thought they were my friends. I trusted them. . . they made me feel important. I will never forget what they did to me. Leaving me to rot, is the lowest of lows. But I will have to forget about this and move on, continue my career."

Kevin Kelly "Where do you go from here?"

Interpreter "He says. . . if I remember correctly, I'm still the WWF Light-Heavyweight Champion. I have a title to defend, and I'll do just that."

Kevin Kelly "Thank you for taking time with us."

Taka shakes Kevin Kelly's hand and camera goes back to the ring.

OR: 76

Taka Michinoku debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Taka Michinoku gained overness from this segment.

Vader vs. Brian Christopher w/ Scott Taylor

Singles Match

Brian Christopher came to the ring with tag-team partner, Scott Taylor. Vader goes hard on Christopher. Vader throws in a couple jabs and then a whip to the corner. Vader hits a splash and a pin for a two count. Vader starts to argue with the ref and his emotions gets in the way and shoves the ref out of the ring. Whilte continuing beating Christopher, Taylor slides in the ring with a chair and smacks Vader over the head. Taylor grabs Christopher's hand and puts it ontop of Vader. The ref, still dazed sees the pin and counts the three.

OR: 68 CR: 66 MQ: 71

Vader lost overness from this match. Brian Christopher gained overness from this match.

I'm glad I can get shot

Camera shows a locker room door open, in it is Cactus Jack preparing for his match.

Michael Coles "Hello fans, I'm here backstage with Cactus Jack. Cactus, when were you informed that you'll be having a rematch with Faarooq?"

Cacuts Jack "I was watching the show earlier. Nobody told me I was going to get a shot at a title."

Michael Cole "Do you no what champion you're going to face?"

Cactus Jack "I have no clue Cole. I'm just glad I can get a shot."

Michael Cole ". . . and what about Faarooq? Is there anything between you guys?"

Cactus Jack smiles.

Cacuts Jack "Come on Cole! You know I don't swing that way! You can keep him yourself."

Camera fades as the door closes.

OR: 87

--COMMERCIALS--

Hype

There's a video that shows the Undertaker/Paul Bearer clip from Monday's RAW IS WAR. With Bearer screaming, "Why?" in the background, it shows Undertaker, the tombstones, Paul Bearer, and then a mask of Kane burning in hell. . . "Tomorrow night on RAW. . ."

OR: 87

Faarooq vs. Cactus Jack

Singles Match

Like their match before, both men seem they couldn't find eachother's weakness. Both had no clean-cut edge. Cactus was able to link a couple DDTs and bodyslams together but that's it. Faarooq was able to get the advantage with a particular powerbomb. Faarooq takes it from there. Punches, kicks, slaps, everything he has in his short move list. Faarooq goes for the Dominator but Cactus wormed his way out of it and out of nowhere hit the Double Arm DDT. Both men are on the canvus. The ref begins to count to ten. Cactus didn't move until seven or eight and pins Faarooq for a two count. Cactus picks up Faarooq and hits a Clothesline. Cactus then climbs the turnbuckle and hits an elbow drop. The elbow drop finishes Faarooq and give Cactus the win.

OR: 84 CR: 77 MQ: 92

Faarooq is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Kevin Kelly "Well fans, it's been a great night! Don't foget to watch RAW IS WAR tomorrow night on USA Netwo--"

Here's my challange!

Are you ready?. . . break it down!. . . the D-Generation X music plays and coming out is the European Champion. Before walking down the ramp, he raises his title and heads towards the ring.

Triple H "Give me some DAMN respect! I'm the European Champion! (*Raises title) And with me being the European Champion, I can whatever the hell I want! And tonight. . . I want to challange ANYBODY in the back! It can be Austin, the Undertaker, ANYBODY! So whoever wants a shot against me. . . and my title at Wrestlemania XIV come out here now!"

Triple H throws his title on the ground and begins jumping up and down, waiting for who will come out.

Some music we've heard before, but not in a while. Fans begin to cheer when coming out is the Light-Heavyweight Champ Taka Michinoku! Taka walks around the stage before speaking.

Taka Michinoku "Me. . . you. . . Wrestle-Mania!"

HHH isn't sure if he's suppose to laugh or be in shock.

Triple H "You? Want to challange me? You couldn't even beat Austin! I'm better then Austin! (*Fans boo) Doesn't matter with me. . . it's a D-Generation X automatic win! (*Fans boo even louder) And speaking of D-Gneration X. . . you don't deserve to wear that shirt!"

Taka looks at his shirt and realises he's still wearing a D-X shirt. He takes it off and begins to whip his ass with it! The show ends when Taka leaves HHH in the ring.

OR: 65

Triple H lost overness from this segment.

Overall Rating: 69

TV Rating: 5.51

March 16, 1998

WWF.com

HOME>INSIDE WWF>News>Sunday Night HeAT Prime Time

Sunday Night HeAT considered Prime Time TV

March 16, 1998

The Sunday after Wrestlemania, Sunday Night HeAT will be longer then before! It will run a two hour program instead of one! Catch double the action on Sundays from 8 to 10 PM on USA Network!

With a new hour added to the show, there will also be new commentators. Instead of Kevin Kelly and Shane McMahon, they will be Dok Hendrix and RAW favorite, Jerry "The King" Lawler.

HOME>TV SHOWS>RAW>Preview

Road to Wrestlemania

March 16, 1998

This is the last RAW IS WAR before the biggest wrestling event, Wrestlemania XIV! Shawn Michaels will lay his WWF World Heavyweight Title on the line against Stone Cold Steve Austin and D-Generation X buddy Triple H will defend the European Title on the line against former D-Generation X member, Taka Michinoku. What else is scheduled for Wrestlemania? Find out tonight!

Last night on Sunday Night HeAT, Cactus Jack defeated the Nation of Domination leader Faarooq for a chance at the title. Tonight, Vince McMahon will announce what title Cactus Jack will wrestle for!

Also, the Undertaker will be with manager Paul Bearer and Kane tonight on RAW IS WAR. Bearer has told WWF Officials that he's going to make an announcement that'll change wrestling history.

Edited by JerryLynn420

Very nice stuff, Lynn. I just read this all the way through, and it's fantastic. I can't wait to see where you go with Michaels/Austin, Taka/HHH, the Cactus title shot, as well as Taker/Kane/Bearer. Great stuff, look for a link in my sig later tonight!

March 16, 1998

user posted image

Network: USA Network (Primetime)

Attendance: 5,018

Ticket Sales: $200,720

Opening montages plays, fans are greeted with black and red pyros. Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome fans to RAW IS WAR and run down what's going to happen tonight.

New tag-team?

Lights darken and fog fills up the arena. The Undertaker comes out lead by manager Paul Bearer. Bearer has an urn in his hands, raises it, and walks down to the ring while the lights slowly go back on.

Paul Bearer "Fans! Wrestlemania is the stage where wrestlers go from average to a superstar! And this Wrestlemania won't be any different. You know why? Because I have set up the biggest tag-team in wrestling history. On March 22nd, Kane will team up with his brother and enter the tag-team battle royal for a chance at the WWF Tag-Team titles! That's right, Kane will put his past behind and make him and his brother a machine!"

Jim Ross "What? Didn't Kane come to the WWF to destroy his brother? Now he's teaming up with him? I don't understand this."

Bearer raises the urn, looks at the Undertaker and walks back to the backstage area.

OR: 74

And that's the bottom line

Camera quickly goes backstage. It shows somebody holding a beer can. It's Stone Cold Steve Austin with Michael Cole.

Michael Cole "Hello fans. I'm here backstage with Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now Austin, Wrestlemania XIV is going to be the biggest match in your career. What do you think are your chances in capturing the World Title?"

Austin takes a sip of beer and looks dead eye at Michael Cole.

Steve Austin "Ya' silly bastard. I'm Stone Cold Steve Autin. I've been through hell and back. I held and retained the damn Intercontinental Title with a broken neck. In January I went through 30 men to get where I am. Now I have to listen to your piece of s*** ya' giving me?"

Michael Cole "Well I just thou--"

Steve Austin "Aye shuddup! At Wrestlemania, you'll see me walk down to that ring. Kick Shawn Michaels' ass, hit the Stone Cold Stunner, and walk home with the World Title around my waist. It's as simple as that!"

Austin takes another sip of beer, throws it on the floor, and walks off camera.

OR: 88

--COMMERCIALS

The Rock'N'Roll Express vs Too Much

Tag-Team Match

Begining of the match, Rock'N'Roll Express took the young guns to school with a couple of punches, clotheslines, and body slams. Brian Christopher gained some momentium from dodging a clotheline and coming up with his own. With all the punishment Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton took, they looked unbeatable. Suplex after suplex, they seemed to stay down for a couple seconds and then get back up. The match doesn't end when Scotty Taylor hits the Flying DDT.

OR: 54 CR: 61 MQ: 41

Ricky Morton didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. Robert Gibson didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. Ricky Morton is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Robert Gibson is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

He's against you!

Camera is somewhere backstage in front of a locker room door. The door opens and in the room is the Nation. Faarooq, Rocky Miavia, Mark Henry, and Kama Mustafa are all hanging out backstage.

Faarooq "Dammit! It ain't fair for me not to get a title shot! I worked too damn hard in this business. In a couple more months my contract is gonna end. Who's gonna come with me to WCW?"

Rocky Miavia "Whoa whoa whoa there. . . WCW? Are your standards that low Faarooq? Their World Title is basicly our European title. If you go there you're going to rot the Nation."

Faarooq "WCW is gawd damn bet--"

The door slams open. It's D'Lo Brown panting for breath.

D'Lo Brown "Guys. . . you. . . won't believe. . . what I. . . just found out. I just heard. . . Cactus. . . Intercontinental. . . Wrestlemania."

Camera looks at Rocky Miavia's stunned face and fades out.

OR: 67

Oooh you didn't know?

Camera goes somewhere else backstage. It shows Kevin Kelly with the New Age Outlaws.

Kevin Kelly "Kevin Kelly here, and I'm with the New Age Outla--"

Road Dogg "Kevin, the audience already knows who the TAAAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOORLD. . . are. . . at Wrestlemania, Vince decided to put on a special battle royal. And whoever wins, will wrestle us, the New Age Outlaws, in a tag-team match later that night. Well. . . the only reason Vince decided to do this was because. . . the New Age Outlaws have NO competition."

Billy Gunn "Just look at us. We defeated the Road Warriors. We defeated the Rock'N'Roll Express. We defeated the Godwins. There ain't nobody else for us to fight."

Kevin Kelly "Well earlier today Paul Bearer announced the Undertaker and his brother Kane will enter the battle royal. Any thoughts on that?"

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn look straight at eachother as if they lost their breath. They then look at Kevin Kelly and walk away.

OR: 79

--COMMERCIALS

Cactus Jack vs Jeff Jarrett w/ James E. Cornette

Singles Match

A decent match between the two. Cactus Jack domminated most of it. A particular DDT almost gave him a two count. Jeff Jarrett tried to come back after hitting a fireman's carry out of nowhere, but it was no use. Cactus finished him with a Doublt Arm DDT for the win.

After the match, running down straight to the ring is WWF Interconinental Champion Rocky Miavia. Miavia comes in and hits Cactus with a couple of punches and kicks. When Cactus finally hits the ground, Miavia spits on Cactus and walks back up the ramp.

OR: 80 CR: 79 MQ: 82

Who did it?

The camera quickly goes somewhere backstage showing a crowd forming. It looks like somebody got hurt. Camera goes in for a closer look and on the ground is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin is holding his head as if somebody threw something at him. Nobody knows who it can be, with no evidence to be found.

Jim Ross "Well fans, I don't know what to say about that. We'll keep you updated after this commercial break."

--COMMERCIALS

During the break: With refs, road crew, etc. still around Austin, coming out of no where is the D-Generation X.

Shawn Michaels "Oh my? Who coulda done this? Are you alright there buddy? Looks like somebody hurt your noggin'."

HBK gives HHH a little smirk.

Shawn Michaels "You'll be alright. Well. . .  I gotta run, see you at Wrestlemania!"

HBK walks off followed by HHH and the rest of the D-Generation X. While they're walking, you can hear Austin yell, "I'll get ya' you son of a biiii. . ."

OR: 96

Steve Austin gained overness from this segment.

Jim Ross "It's the D-Generation X! They're the only people that have a grudge against Austin!"

Jerry Lawler "J.R., Austin deserves this. He calls himself the baddest S.O.B. in the WWF, but when he gets his ass kicked, he doesn't do nothing!"

Ahmed Johnson vs Triple H w/ Chyna

Non-Title Singles Match

Ahmed Johnson seemed to not care as much during the match making HHH look very weak coming into WMXIV. Even with the match being on the stale side, there was still buzz around the crowd. Maybe because of the Austin incident? Who knows. At the end, HHH won with the Pedigree.

OR: 68 CR: 72 MQ: 60

Ahmed Johnson didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Hyping them up

It goes somewhere backstage. Paul Bearer is with the newly formed tag-team, Undertaker and Kane.

Paul Bearer "This is it, the WWF won't ever be the same. The Undertaker and Kane, will bring darkness to this company and will start at Wrestlemania. (*Fans boo) When they capture the tag-team titles, they're will be no other team to challange them. Mark my words."

Bearer walks off camera, followed by the Undertaker. You see Kane stare at the Undertaker while camera fades.

OR: 79

--COMMERCIALS

The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearervs Goldust w/ Luna Vachon

Singles Match

This was basicly a jobfest. Undertaker came out to prove to everybody that teaming up with Paul Bearer was the right choice. Goldust had no offensive moves the whole match. Undertaker hit the Tombstone Piledriver for the win.

OR: 79 CR: 76 MQ: 82

Come out here and tell me who did it

After the match, people start to leave since that was the main event. Out of nowhere, Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme music hits. Fans rush back to their seats to see the tapped up battered up Austin walk out on stage. Austin looks serious and walks down to the ring.

Jim Ross "Well folks, we're suppose to be offair right now but we got you guys covered the whole night."

Steve Austin "Now earlier tonight, I was walking backstage, drinkin' a lil' beer, and out of nowhere, sum bitch came up to me and hit me in the head. Now I know if ya' want a piece of Austin, you can just ask for it. I'll glady whoop yer ass. But if ya' do it from behind, I'm going to hunt you down like a rattlesnake, rip your head off your body, and beat the sh--"

Are you ready?. . . D-Generation X's music plays and comming out on stage is HBK with buddy HHH, Chyna, and Rick Rude.

Shawn Michaels "Austin. . . I already know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I hit you from behind. You know me. . . come on! I would never. . . EV-ER do that to my opponent I'm going to face at Wrestlemania. I don't want the match to be unfair. If I wanted to face you, I'd do it right now. Face to face."

Steve Austin "Right now? Face to face?"

Austin drops the mic and forwards HBK to get into the ring. HBK looks at HHH and then Chyna and walks down. Before HBK can make it, running down to the ring is about a dozen of police officers to get in between the World Champ and the Rattlesnake. Both men try to fight their way to eachother but stop as the show ends.

OR: 86

Overall Rating: 78

TV Rating: 5.63

March 21, 1998

WWF.com

HOME>PPV>Wrestlemanai XIV>Preview

March 22, 1998

Wresltemania XIV is the biggest pay-per-view the whole year. It's where you raise or fall. It's where you career hits the crossroads.

First and foremost, World Champion Shawn Michaels will take on Royal Rumble winner Stone Cold Steve Austin. With Austin already wanting to put his hands on HBK, on RAW fuel was added to the fire. Austin was hit backstage in a hit-and-run. Nobody knows who it is. All fingers point to Michaels, who's has problems with Austin in the recent weeks.

D-Generation X member Triple H will lay his European title on the line against former D-Generation X member Taka Michinoku. HHH is not the only person to lay his title on the line, Taka will also put his Light-Heayweight Title up for grabs in a title versus title match.

Talking about titles, Rocky Miavia will go up against Cactus Jack for the Intercontinental Title. The match is even rumored to be a hardcore match.

Also, you can't forget about the tag-team battle royal. We will see in-ring, Kane and the Undertaker. And whoever wins the battle royal, they will meet the New Age Outlaws for the Tag-Team titles. Other teams include: The Rock'N'Roll Express, Legion of Doom, Faarooq and D'Lo Brown, The New Midnight Express, Skull and 8-Ball, The Godwins, and Too Much.

--Quick card lineup

Austin vs HBK for the WWF World Title

Cactus Jack vs Rocky Miavia for the WWF Intercontinental Title

Taka Michinoku vs Triple H for the WWF European Title and WWF Light-Heavyweight Title

Tag-Team Battle Royal

Winner of the tag-team battle royal vs New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag-Team Titles

(OCC: You can post your guesses if you want. A prize will be handed to the winner. Prize yet determined.)

HOME>TV SHOWS>Shotgun Saturday Night

Cancelled Show

March 21, 1998

This week's edition of Shotgun Saturday Night will be cancelled. Tune in next week to see your favorite WWF Superstars Saturday night at 12 o'clock midnight!

Edited by JerryLynn420

Taka Michinoku vs Triple H for the WWF European Title and WWF Light-Heavyweight Title

Tag-Team Battle Royal, won by Undertaker and Kane

Undertaker and Kane vs New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag-Team Titles

Good shows heading into Wrestlemania, I wish the matches would have had a little more build up though. And I'm kinda disappointed on not getting Undertaker/Kane, But as long as Taker/Kane win the battle royal and titles, I'll be happy :D

I could see a swerve coming and HBK somehow retains the title, But right now my bet is on Austin. I just hope after he drops the title, You give HBK a good storyline.

I honestly have no idea on who gets the win here, I'll go with Rocky since I'd like to see him retain the title.

I don't know why the LHW title is on line too since HHH is clearly not a light weight. I just don't see Taka beating HHH though.

Tag-Team Battle Royal

Undertaker/Kane- These two will dominate the tag team division

Winner of the tag-team battle royal vs New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag-Team Titles- Undertaker/Kane

It's a good card, But there's some big names like Owen Hart, Ken Shamrock missing from it. And five matches is too small for a show like Wrestlemania. But I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll be heading after WM

Edited by Baby Hewey

Good shows heading into Wrestlemania, I wish the matches would have had a little more build up though. And I'm kinda disappointed on not getting Undertaker/Kane, But as long as Taker/Kane win the battle royal and titles, I'll be happy :D

I could see a swerve coming and HBK somehow retains the title, But right now my bet is on Austin. I just hope after he drops the title, You give HBK a good storyline.

I honestly have no idea on who gets the win here, I'll go with Rocky since I'd like to see him retain the title.

I don't know why the LHW title is on line too since HHH is clearly not a light weight. I just don't see Taka beating HHH though.

Tag-Team Battle Royal

Undertaker/Kane- These two will dominate the tag team division

Winner of the tag-team battle royal vs New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag-Team Titles- Undertaker/Kane

It's a good card, But there's some big names like Owen Hart, Ken Shamrock missing from it. And five matches is too small for a show like Wrestlemania. But I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll be heading after WM

Austin

Rocky Miavia

Triple H

Tag-Team Battle Royal

Winner of the tag-team battle royal vs New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag-Team Titles

NAO no matter who opponents are.

Guest Crossface

Triple H

Tag-Team Battle Royal

The Brothers Of Destruction.

New Age Outlaws.

Finally.. here is Wrestlemania! Enjoy. :D

March 22, 1998

user posted image

Pay-Per-View

Attendance: 13,939

Before the acutal PPV begins, there's a 30 minute Sunday Night HeAT pre-show. Hosted by new SNH announcers Dox Hendrix and Jerry 'The King' Lawler, they hype up the PPV before going into the only match of the show.

Barry Windham vs Bradshaw

Singles Match

Both men walk in a circle to get a feel for eachother. They start with a tieup with Bradshaw hitting the first move, an arm breaker. Windham gets back up, and both men walk around again. They meet eachother with punches to the face until a certain punch makes Windham fall. Bradshaw stomps Windham's face in and then comes a elbow drop. Bradshaw tries to go for a quick win, but only a one count. Windham comes back with a couple of punches and whips Bradshaw in the corner for a clothesline. Windham tries to choke out Bradshaw until the ref breaks them apart. Windham takes control after this with numerous suplexs, body slams, and drops. Windham singles to the crowd that he's going for the Superplex. He whips Bradshaw in the corner, but out of nowhere comes Bradshaw with a boot to the face. Both men are down for the ten count. 6. . . 7. . . 8. . . Bradshaw is the first to move. He crawls and puts a hand on Windham for the cont. 1. . . 2. . . kickout. The fans start to get into this match as it went on. Both men didn't seem to not want to back down, making this match look like a DRAW. Bradshaw and Windham go to the opposite corners to gain some energy. Both meet back in the middle of the ring like a boxing match and go at it with left and right hooks. Bradshaw ducks a left hook and hits a clothesline from behind. Bradshaw kicks Windham in the mid-section and hits the Fallaway Slam! Bradshaw quickly pins Barry Windham for the win.

Winner: Bradshaw

OR: 66 CR: 61 MQ: 72

While the match was ending, fans started to walk to their seats to get ready to begin Wrestlemania XIV. The show started with Vince McMahon welcoming everybody to Wrestlemania XIV. The crowd was buzzing to get the show started. While Vince leaves, out comes commentators Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

Jim Ross "Welcome everyone to Boston, Massachusetts! Welcome to the Fleetcenter! Welcome to the greatest show on earth, Wrestlemaaaaaaania! Hello everyone, I'm Jim Ross, and joined with the king himself, Jerry 'The King' Lawler."

Jerry Lawler "Oh boy J.R.! Can't you just feel the excitement from the crowd? (*Fans cheering in the background) It feels like I'm at a Beatles concert or KISS!"

Jim Ross "I'm with ya' King. To get this show started, we present you with in-ring announcer, Howard Finkle."

Finkle is in the ring to announce rock band the Eagles to sing the national anthem. While playing the national anthem, J.R. and The King run down the card and hype up each match. While the national anthem ended, camera spots celebrities in attendance such as Boston Red Soxs' shortstop Nomar Garciapara, Bruce Willis, former Heavyweight Champion Mike Tyson, and Al Pacino.

20 Man Battle Royal

Chance to wrestle for the WWF Tag-Team Titles

The battle royal was the worst way to start Wrestlemania. The fans seemed to not able to get into it. Even with some suprises, though nothing major. We saw the debut of the Nasty Boys and Greg Valintine who teamed up with the Honky Tonk Man to bring back the Rhythm N Blues. At the end, the last four men standing where Faarooq, Kane, Brian Knobbs, and Hawk. Hawk took on Kane while Faarooq took on Knobbs. Knobbs and Hawk were basicly in a brawl against eachother. Both weren't trying any wrestling moves on eachother, just trying to take the other one out of the ring. Hawk was came out on top. Kane was working on Knobbs, who's basicly taking a beating. Hawk, instead of taking the easy road and take a breather, decided to help out Brian Knobbs. Hawk attacks Kane from behind. Hawk man handles Kane, which is a first. Hawk was able to hit a suplex. With Kane almost over the top rope, Brian Knobbs finally gets back on his feet. Instead of helping the person that helped him, Brian Knobbs throws Hawk out of the ring. Now two men are left in the ring; Kane and Brian Knobbs. Kane already down, Knobbs takes advantage and uses all his energy to take out Kane. Kane is able to fight back and keep himself in the ring. Kane takes control of the match again and hits Brian Knobbs with a Tombstone Piledriver. After the Kane connects with his finisher, the lights go off. Fog begins to appear around the whole arena. Lightning strikes the entrance and on stage for a mere second is the Undertaker. The lights go back on and fans are confussed about what just happened. Kane, is standing puzzled just looking at the entrance ramp, forgetting he's in a match. Brian Knobbs comes out of nowhere and throws Kane over the top rope to give him and partner Jerry Saggs a chance at the Tag-Team titles later tonight.

Wrestler Eliminated/Eliminated By

1. Bart Gunn/Kane

2. Phineous O. Godwin/ Greg Valintine

3. 8-Ball/Brian Knobbs

4. Bob Holly/Hawk

5. Robert Gibson/Jerry Saggs

6. Honky Tonk Man/Brian Christopher

7. Skull/Kane

8. Henry O. Godwin/Animal

9. D'Lo Brown/The Undertaker

10. Ricky Morton/Faarooq

11. Scott Taylor/Greg Valintine

12. Jerry Saggs/Kane

13. The Undertaker/Brian Knobbs

14. Brian Christopher/Hawk

15. Animal/Faarooq

16. Greg Valintine/Kane

17. Faarooq/Hawk

18. Hawk/Brian Knobbs

19. Kane/Brian Knobbs

WINNER: Brian Knobbs

OR: 58 CR: 60 MQ: 54

Brian Knobbs debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Jerry Saggs debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Faarooq is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Greg Valentine is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Ricky Morton is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Robert Gibson is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Jerry Lawler "I don't understand. The Undertaker. . . was just IN the match right? Then why did he get in the way with his partner?"

Jim Ross "I don't know. Maybe we'll get an explaination from Bearer. . or maybe the Undertaker?"

There'll be no more Ligh-Heavyweight Title!

After the tag-team battle royal, Triple H was backstage with Michael Cole. Triple H was preparing for his match against Taka Michinoku, in a title versus title match.

Michael Cole "Hello fans. I'm Michael Cole and I'm here with WWF European Champion Triple H. Now Triple H, you'll be putting your title on the line against Taka Michinoku. What you and Shawn Michaels did to him, seems like it's adding fuel to the fire."

Triple H "Heh. . . well you know Cole, D-Generation X had to show the boot to that little kid. He runs around like your little brother. Taka couldn't hang with the big boys. . . and to tell you the truth. I never liked the kid. Ever since I saw him dawn the green and black, I wanted to knock his face off. I'll get that chance tonight!"

Michael Cole "What if you win the Light-Heavyweight Title? From the look of you, we know you're not a Ligh-Heavyweight."

Triple H "You're right. A title like that doesn't deserve to be around the waist of a status like me. So that's why when I win my match tonight, the Light-Heavyweight title will be no more!"

Triple H walked off as Cole reported back to J.R. and Jerry Lawler.

OR: 82

Taka Michinoku © vs Triple H © w/ Chyna

Title vs Title Match -- Light-Heavyweight vs European

Right from the get-go fans were right behind the Light-Heavyweight Champ. Taka used them as the advantage starting the match off on the offense. Triple H got back in the match reversing a insiguri kick. HHH and Taka both exchanged quick near falls, earning applauses from the crowd. J.R. kept saying Triple H has the advantage with The 9th Wonder of the World by his side. The match began to pickup when Triple H missed a powerbomb from the turnbuckle which lead to a tornado DDT from Taka. The crowd became the loudest all night after the near fall. Taka started to get in the swing of things, domminating the match. Triple H sold his body being worn down by the fast kicks he received big time, could barely stand up. Behind HHH, the ref is telling him to get up. Taka charges towards HHH. HHH couldn't hold his body and fell straight down on the canvus. With Taka at full speed, runs over HHH and spears the referee. Taka, dumbfounded at what he just did tried to get the ref back up, but he was knocked out.

With Taka helping the fallen ref, this bought HHH a lot of time. Not only HHH, but Chyna as well. Chyna went on the ring apron and started harassing Taka Michinoku. Taka and Chyna started to get in an argument, while out of nowhere Taka receives a low blow from behind from the European Champ. HHH picks up Taka again to hit the Pedegree. Chyna and HHH start yelling and kicking the ref to stand up and hit the three count for the win.

Right after the match, Triple H was handing both the WWF European Title and Light-Heavyweight Title. Triple H straps on the European Title while Chyna grabs a trash can under the ring. Triple H hands the Light-Heavyweight Title to Chyna who then throws it in the trash can which gets tremendous heat from the crowd. Triple H then heads back to the locker room with a loud 'Asshole' chant and leaves Taka in the ring.

OR: 67 CR: 52 MQ: 83

Jim Ross "Triple H is one mean son of a gun. How can you respect the Light-Heavyweight title like that. Just throw it away disrespects it's legacy!"

Jerry Lawler "Now come on J.R. We both know the Light-Heavyweight was a piece of crap. And legacy? Only one person has held the title! And he got squashed tonight! Go Triple H!"

The Undertaker?

Camera was somewhere backstage with the lights dimmed. We see a shadow moving. The camera focuses on the shadow and sees a crow land on a man's shoulder. A voice whispers, "Kane. . . Bearer. . . Lee. . . you'll see the dead raise from the grave. HE will raise again. . ." The fans cheer as the voice sounded like a voice we once heard.

OR: 94

Jerry Lawler "If that's the Undetaker, then who is the tall look-a-like that's been tagging a long with Kane and Paul Bearer?"

Jim Ross "I don't know, but we'll find out tomorrow night on RAW."

The Nasty Boys vs The New Age Outlaws ©

For the WWF Tag-Team Titles

"Oooooh yooou didn't know? Yer ass bettta caaaaaaallllll somebahdaaaaaaaaay!" Road Dogg and Billy Gunn come out from out stage with boos from the crowd. Road Dogg continues to tell the crowd who they are and that the Nasty Boys will get a ass whoopin' from the New. Age. Outlaws.

A pretty decent match. J.R. and Jerry Lawler tried to get the Nasty Boys over with the fans saying they worked hard in the 10 tag-team battle royal they participated in earlier and deserved to earn this tag-team title shot. Jerry Saggs and Road Dogg began the match with great brawling moves. Road Dogg took advantage after catching Saggs ducking a clothesline with a DDT. Road Dogg kicked Saggs' head in until he tagged in Billy Gunn. Gunn let Saggs back up until he was brought back down with a clothesline. NAO began to get in a groove tagging eachother in and out while leaving Saggs in the ring and Knobbs waiting in the corner impatient. Fans began to really get behind the Nasty Boys starting a small 'Jer-ry, Jer-ry!' chants across the arena. Gunn was picking up Saggs, and out of nowhere Saggs comes in with a clothesline. Both men are out. The ref begins to count to ten. At seven, Saggs started crawling back to tag in Knobbs. Road Dogg, the new man, is already in running towards Saggs and is able to grab and pull his leg away from Knobbs. Road Dogg picks up Saggs and works on his head to setup his vicious piledriver. Road Dogg tags in a fresh Billy Gunn and Gunn hits the fameasser. The fans seemed to buy in this match was done for sure, but Saggs was able to kickout before the three count. Gunn put Saggs in a long boston crab. Saggs eventually drags himself to the ropes. Saggs was as dead as a horse at this point in the match. Gunn then teases Saggs to tag in Brian Knobbs but pulls him right back, making Knobbs more impatient. Gunn turns to his partner and before he knows it, Saggs has tagged in Brian Knobbs.

Knobbs quickly enters the ring and hits Gunn and Road Dogg with a clothesline. Knobbs cleans house, throwing the tag-team champs out of the ring. A nice reaction from the fans. Gunn slides back in the ring and jobs to Knobbs for a while until he tags in Road Dogg. Road Dogg takes some punishment from Knobbs until he reverses a pump-handle slam into a snap suplex. Knobbs seems like God in there, getting right back up and giving a Road Dogg a snap suplex of his own. Knobbs eyes Road Dogg like a hawk and hits his finisher, the powerslam! Knobbs, being the vet he is, decides to throw Billy Gunn out of the ring and then pins Road Dogg to become the new WWF Tag-Team Champions.

After the match, the Nasty Boys stay in the ring to celebrate their victory on winning the WWF Tag-Team Titles. The New Age Outlaws decide to stay too and take both Nasty Boys off their feet. Road Dogg and Bill Gunn kick and stomp on Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs until they finally thought they were beaten enough.

OR: 74 CR: 69 MQ: 80

Jim Ross "Awww man. What a victory for the Nasty Boys. In their first match here in the WWF, they go on and win the WWF Tag-Team Champions. Congratulations!"

Jerry Lawler "They might've won the match, but why would you want to win when you can't even help yourself backstage? (*Camera shows the Nasty Boys being helped backstage by a couple of referees) Welcome to the WWF Nasty Boys!"

Jim Ross "Well. . . tonight has been a great night so far! And we're not done yet! Next up we have the Nation's young superstar sensation Rocky Miavia defend the Intercontinental title against the Hardcore Icon Cactus Jack!"

Jerry Lawer "You can't forget about the main event! Steve Austin taking on the Heart Break Kid for the World Title is as good as Hulk Hogan against Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III!"

Jim Ross "And speaking of the main event, our good friend Michael Cole has caught up with the World Champion himself, Shawn Michales."

Time with Shawn Michaels

Camera goes backstage in the D-Generation X locker room. We see Triple H sitting down, relaxing after his victory earlier tonight and Shawn Michales stretching, getting ready for his match standing right beside Michael Cole.

Michael Cole "Hello fans. I'm here backstage with the one and only, Shawn Michaels! Now Michaels, last night on RAW Austin was hit from be--"

Shawn Michaels "Yeah I already know this story. . . and you'll go on and say that 'every finger points to you.' Cole. . . I said it before, and I'll say it again. It's not ME. How can you not believe a pretty face like this? (*HBK smiles at the camera) You just can't! Am I right Trips?"

Triple H "(*Yelling from the back) He's right Cole. I was with him and we'd neeeever do that to Austin."

Shawn Michaels "You see? I have proof! Now excuse me Cole. I have to get ready for match tonight."

Cole thanks HBK and walks out of the room.

OR: 88

Jerry Lawer "Did you see that? It's not HBK, he's an honest guy! He'd never lie to his fans."

Jim Ross "Yeah right. Those D-Generation X guys will do anything to get on top."

Cactus Jack vs Rocky Miavia ©

For The WWF Intercontinental Title/Hardcore Match

Before Cactus Jack and Rocky Miavia entered the ring, crew from the back set up many hardcore items such as chairs, stop signs, trash cans, trash can tops, etc. to the ring.

The match started in the ring and quickly around the arena. Cactus Jack and Rocky Miavia traded a lot of hip tosses, suplexs, and take downs. The crowd was the hottest all night when Cactus Jack sold a chair shot very well. Jerry Lawler was putting Rocky Miavia over saying he's a third generation wrestler and has the skills to become the WWF Champion in the neat future. Cactus turned things around when he ducked a chair shot and came back with a ddt on a stop sign. Cactus was on the offense for the next five to ten minutes until Nation of Domination leader Faarooq appeared from the back to help his partner.

Jim Ross "Now what's this? Why is Faarooq here? This match should be called even. It's not fair."

Jerry Lawler "Unfair? This is a hardcore match! Everythings fair as long as you get the win."

The ref didn't do anything about it and basicly let this match become a handicap match. A chair shot to the head from Faarooq busted Cactus Jack wide open. The fans began to boo as loud as ever when Faarooq hit the Domminator and right after a Rock Bottom from Miavia. Cactus Jack had nothing left and Miavia came out on top.

The match ended, and Faarooq and Rocky Miavia slid back in the ring to celebrate the Nation's win.

Jim Ross "Oh my gawd, can you believe it? Look who's running down to the ring, it's Ken Shamrock!"

Shamrock slides in the ring and takes both Faarooq and Rocky Miavia. Shamrock looks as good as new taking dozen of punches from both men until Cactus Jack came from behind with punches to the Nation. Shamrock and Cactus Jack threw the Nation out of the ring. Fans begin to cheer with Shamrock and Cactus leaving the ring together.

OR: 89 CR: 93 MQ: 80

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image. Faarooq is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Jim Ross "Fans, has tonight been a night or what? A lot of things have gone down in the past two hours and a half. We finally see the New Age Outlaws have competition, handing their tag-titles to the Nasty Boys."

Jerry Lawler "And what about Triple H and the Light-Heavyweight Title situation? Ha, isn't he a guy or what? What do you think will happen tomorrow night on RAW?"

Jim Ross "I don't know, but I know we'll see something by Taka soon!"

Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels ©

For The WWF World Title

Fans got as loud as it's got all night when Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme music blew the PA speakers. Fans got even louder when Austin hit all four corners and gave the fans the bird. The lights then dimmed black and green and a live band sang D-Generation X's theme music. HBK came out strutting down wearing a brand-new silver, black, and green jump suit. HBK posed for the crowd and a million light bulbs flashed around the arena. HBK entered the ring and the match began.

The begining of the match was right down the middle. The first couple of minutes was mostly light-brawling. It got a bit more technical when HBK locked in a headlock on Austin. Austin pulled himself to the ropes and while the ref wasn't looking, kicked HBK square in the balls. Fans around the arena began to cheer when Austin locked in his former finished, the cobra clutch. HBK sold it very well like if this match was waay over then expected. When the ref raised HBK's arm for the third time to end the match, HBK slowly started getting up and elbowed Austin in the stomach a couple times which lead to a clothesline. HBK hit a string of suplexes and hip tosses.

Jim Ross "Aww man. Look who's coming out. It's Triple H and Chyna. They have no business at ringside."

Jerry Lawler "J.R. . . . why do you always think D-X is going to interfer in EVERY match. Triple H and Chyna just want to see their leader retain the World Title."

Triple H and Chyna are welcomed by boos when the reach ringside. The match began to slow down when HBK and the rest of his D-X members were in the faces of the front row fans instead of Austin. HBK threw Austin to the ropes, which was only suprised by a body splash out of nowhere. Austin gained pop from the crowd when he was on top of the World Champ and hit him with a dozen roundhouse punches before nailing him with a automic drop. Austin tossed HBK over the top rope. Both men were were taking right and lefts at ringside. Referee Earl Hebner was sidetracked by Chyna and put his full attention in their heated argument. From behind, HHH pushed the Hebner who fell and hit his head on baracade. All hell has broken loose. Austin who saw what happened also threw HBK over the baracade and made his way towards Triple H.

Jim Ross "Oh my gawd. This match is now Austin versus Triple H! Austin is just taking Triple H out of his misery!"

Austin throws Triple H back in the ring. Austin hits a ddt to set up the stone cold stunner. Fans go crazy seeing Triple H fly out of the ring. Chyna slids in the ring and tries to hit the low blow but Stone Cold sniffed it like a dog. Austin grabs Chyna's hand, kicks her in the stomach, and delivers another stunner. The fans get even louder before the first stunner. Austin grabs a chair and some beers and hangs out in the ring until Hebner and HBK both stand up.

Jerry Lawler "Steve Austin has no sportsmanship J.R. If he played the game right, he wouldn't be celebrating when the match isn't even over yet!"

Jim Ross "Well. . . Austin isn't the only man that thinks he won the match. There's Rob Van Dam coming out to celebrate with his good buddy Austin."

Jerry Lawler "Rob Van Dam! What is he doing here? I tell ya', these new kids think they can run around anywhere in the WWF. We're not some child's playtoy!"

RVD walks down to the ring with a good reaction from the crowd. RVD slids in the ring and Austin gladly give him a beer. Both make toast and before you know it, RVD grabs the chair, throws it towards Austin and hits the Van Daminator. Fans can't believe what just happened. RVD looks at Austin for a couple of seconds and walks backstage with fans in the front row throwing their pieces of trash towards him. With all this going on, HBK and Hebner started to slowly get up. HBK slid back in the ring and saw Austin was down and beaten. HBK yells at Hebner to get inside and gets the cheap win.

Jim Ross "What in the hell did Rob Van Dam just do? Did he just realise that he ruined Stone Cold's title shot! RVD. . .  that DAMN bastard!"

Jerry Lawler "Hey. . . I kinda like that RVD kid. What do you think about him J.R.? I mean. . . if we didn't have him, we'd now have a egotistical maniac giving everybody the finger as our World Champ. But instead, we have a man with royalties, the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michales!"

Jim Ross "RVD has a lot of nerve to interfer in the biggest match this year and in the biggest event."

After the match, HBK throws Austin out of the ring and slowly getting up are Chyna and Triple H. With fireworks blowing up like 'X', HBK does his signature pose with Triple H and Chyna throwing up the 'X' as fans began to walk up their isles in disbelief.

OR: 96 CR: 100 MQ: 90

PPV Buyrate: 1.13

PPV Renvue: $2,825,000

Ticket Sales: $836,280

Woah, you let a heel leave Wrestlemania with the belt. As far as when your diary is set, that the first time that's ever happened in 14 years.

And Undertaker lost his unbeaten streak! Kinda.....man....great show.

Be interesting to see what happens with RVD, never quite pictured him as DX material but you can probably write him in well. It'll be interesting to see where the storyline with Rocky/Faarooq/Cactus/Shamrock goes, as that one seems far from over. You used the show really well to set yourself up for the next year. Hopefully this can keep going.

Wooooooo! HBK retains the gold! So, Was Brian Lee (Chainz) Bearer's Undertaker all along? I like the angle, But I don't like the fact that it kept Undertaker off of Wrestlemania. A match between him and Kane, Or him and Lee (again, Like SummerSlam '94) would have been great. Atleast Undertaker didn't lose at Wrestlemania though. I had a feeling RVD would turn on Austin after Austin stunned him a few weeks back, I never really cared for the Light Heavyweight title, But I hope you continue the Taka/HHH stuff.

Good show man, Keep up the good work (Y)

Thanks for the props Hewey and Arsenal. Appreciate it. :)

I had a feeling RVD would turn on Austin after Austin stunned him a few weeks back, I never really cared for the Light Heavyweight title, But I hope you continue the Taka/HHH stuff.

Good show man, Keep up the good work (Y)

March 23, 1998

WWF.com

HOME>TV SHOWS>RAW>Preview

RAW After Wrestlemania

March 23, 1998

Wrestlemania was just 24 hours ago and the WWF can still feel the excitement from the Boston crowd. Last night was filled with historic moments.

The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels retained the WWF World Title against Stone Cold Steve Austin with the help of Rob Van Dam. Austin will for sure look for revenge on the young star.

Speaking of revenge, what about the New Age Outlaws? They lost their Tag-Titles against the Nasty Boys in their very first match in the WWF.

The real Undertaker will also be in the building.

Tune in tonight on USA Network.

HOME>INSIDE WWF>News>WWF Signings

New Signees

March 23, 1998

It's always nice to look into your future. The WWF has come in terms with the young up and coming tag-teams Christian York and Joey Matthews and PG-13 (JC Ice and Wolfie D). Christian York and Joey Matthews will be sent down to MCW while you can catch PG-13 at in upcoming WWF tv show.

HOME>INSIDE WWF>News>WWF Releases

WWF Releases Superstars

March 23, 1998

World Wrestling Federation has decided to let go of Truth Commission members Jackyl, Kurrgan, and Sniper. Remaining Truth Commission member Recon will be sent down to MCW.

WWF has agreed to release the remaining wrestlers in Los Boricus; Savio Vega, Jesus Castillo, and Jose Estrada Jr.

The World Wrestling Federation have agreed to come in terms on the release of the following Superstars. WWF wishes them great luck in their future.

--Carl Ouelette

--Doug Furnas

--Jacques Rougeau Jr.

--Miguel Perez

--Phil LaFon

--Scott Putski

--Tom Brandi

--Brooklyn Brawler

--Sunny

--Harvey Wippleman

--Rick Rude

HOME>INSIDE WWF>News>Injury

Honky Tonk Man Out for 2 Months

March 23, 1998

The Honky Tonk Man strained his tricep during the ten tag-team battle royal. The Honky Tonk Man teamed up with former partner and friend Greg Valintine to reform the Rhythm N Blues.

Edited by JerryLynn420