Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (DS) New Info

PkmnTrainerJ

New Anime, Movie & Possible Game

Well, CoroCoro has revealed some information in regards to a new Project of theirs, probably a game but it's not yet known that is to be released in conjunction with the new Series and nwe Movie of the same name (possibly the same way Ruby/Sapphire was released in conjunction with Pokémon Advanced Generation...we don't know). What this means we do not yet know. When we get further information it'll be posted here.

In The Games Department

Diamond & Pearl Release Date & Info

Coro Coro also confirmed through an Interview (thanks to Coronis for translation) that Diamond & Pearl are due for release during 2006 and not November 2005 as many people have speculated.

Diamond & Pearl will be set in a completley new region, but feature all of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and new Pokémon. (with the exception of the assumed usual version exclusives for each game)

It was also revealed that there would be no new types but new type combinations, such as Steel/Fighting, that there would be lots of new Pokémon including new Pre-Evo's and Evo's of existing Pokémon.

They also revealed that Diamond & Pearl WILL be able to transfer your Pokémon from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed & LeafGreen Pokémon to Diamond & Pearl.

It was also mentioned that Diamond & Pearl will use the DS's Wireless Capabilities allowing for linking for up to 16 Players at once in a union room style.

Source - Serebii

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

Guest Grapehead

yeah I have to slit my friends throat so i can borrow his DS to play. When I first heard about it I was rather excited, nothing like a NEW pokemon game as opposed to the recreations we've been getting as of late.