ECW 2000 - The YEar of Extreme

user posted image

EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

NEWS AND RUMORS

WWF PAY PER VIEW BUY RATE

WWF got a 1.97 PPV buy rate for 'WrestleMania'!

The event was attended by 20190 people.

They made $4925000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $1211400 from ticket sales.

ECW PAY PER VIEW BUY RATE

We got a 0.75 buy rate for 'Living Dangerously'!

The attendance was 9157 people.

We made $1875000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $366280 from ticket sales.

SANDMAN COMPLAINS

Sandman complained to officials about Rhino working too stiff during the main event at Living Dangerously. Most believe Sandman isn't impressed with the direction of the company becoming more focused on the next generation of younger more talented superstars.

TNN ANNOUNCES NEW ECW PROGRAMMING

TNN are proud to announce that Extreme Championship Wrestling will be coming to the network Thursday night late night.

ECW BABES RETURN

Living Dangerously saw the returns of Dawn Marie and Beulah McGuillicutty. There roles in the company at this point are only believed to be short term.

ECW ON TNN

Commercials for ECW ON TNN are set to air during the last half or WWF RAW! TNN are said to be very happy to be bring ECW to TNN and are apparently looking to become the number one station when it comes to wrestling.

NEWSFLASH

WCW have signed independent worker Johnny B. Badd to a written contract!

WCW have signed independent worker Simon Diamond to a written contract!

WWF have signed independent worker Lenny to a written contract!

WWF have signed independent worker Jamie Dundee to a written contract!

END OF THE MONTH REPORT AFTER NEXT SHOW

---- WINNER OF THE LIVING DANGEROUSLY PPV PREDICTION CONTEST IS ----

---- HaasOfPain ----

HARDCORE TV MAIN EVENT

ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

user posted image

TOMMY DREAMER VS RHINO©

* Thank you for all the feedback.

* I was up against Wrestle*censored*mania and I still got a 0.75? Like that would EVER happen!

* Glad people enjoyed the pay per view.

* 1 more show till shit hits the fan!!

* I'm gonna try out a new match report system on the next show with a open/mid/end match type deal.

* Don't miss Tommy Dreamer take on Rhino for the ECW World Championship on the next edition of Hardcore TV! It will be one not to miss!

whatisthis -

Best Diary Ever!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

HARDCORE TV

LIVING DANGEROUSLY FALL OUT

The crowd is HYPED and we head backstage to Joey Styles and Cyrus

Joey Styles - Welcome everyone to what is going to be a HELL of a night. I'm Joey Styles and with me as always is Cyrus.

Cyrus - Anticipated? YES! The Man Beast Champion Rhino defeated, destroyed and brutalized The Sandman on Sunday will defend his World Championship against Tommy Dreamer.

Joey Styles - You failed to mention the VERY impressive victory Tommy Gained over Raven on Sunday. We'll be looking at a still shot clip show of the ending of that match later.

(CM Punk's makes his entrance)

Cyrus - CM Punk. This kid has got a ton of potential. My pick for ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

Joey Styles - It is early but Punk delivered in the ring against Kid Kash.

Cyrus - Delivered?? He took Kash to school!

(Tajari makes his entrance)

Joey Styles - Tajari making his entrance, He defeated his former partner Mikey Whipwreck at Living Dangerously.

Cyrus - Mikey shouldn't even be in the ring, He's obviously suffering from some type of illness.

Joey Styles - Either way Tajari gained some revenge!

TWO IN A ROW

Segment 1

Tajari vs CM Punk

Both men lock up and Punk with a go behind and a waist lock, Tajari with elbows to the side of the head, Tajari off the ropes and drops Punk with a kick. Tajari setting Punk up in the corner now, Tajari charges and EATS BOOT from Punk. Tajari staggers back and Punk drops him with a close line. Punk with a head scissors, Tajari rolls and pins Punk 1-2-Kick out by Punk. Both men back to there feet quickly and Tajari nails a couple of arm drags and a hip toss on Punk in a great sequence. Punk sells the back and Tajari poses for the crowd.

Mid Match

Punk side steps a charging Tajari and sends him up and over the top rope. Punk drops to his knees and looks behind him at Tajari on the floor. Punk off the ropes, Tajari making pulling himself to his feet and PUNK NAILS A SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES!!!

Punk is he first one to get back to his feet and he taunts the crowd for a moment before pulls Tajari to his feet, hammering him with knife edge chops. Punk rolls Tajari back inside the ring and enters right behind him. Punk with stomps to the back of Tajari. Punk pulls Tajari in with a double under hook and nails a double under hook back breaker.

Cyrus - He calls that move Welcome To Chicago Mother*censored*

Punk cover 1-2-Kick out by Tajari. Punk looks to be setting Tajari up for a Shining Wizard, Tajari sits up, Punk charges, TAJARI WITH A TRIP! PUNK GOES FACE FIRST INTO THE CANVAS!!! Punk is rolling around selling like his nose is broken. Tajari back to his feet and he stomps down hard on the face of CM Punk. Tajari pulls Punk to his feet and his a hanging vertical suplex. Tajari with 4 quick falling elbows to the face of Punk and a standing moonsault 1-2-PUNK GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES! Tajari sends Punk for the ride, reversed by Punk and he hits a DESPERATE tilt a whirl back breaker. Both men take a few moments before getting back to there feet.

End Match

Tajari reverses an Irish whip into the corner and nails a running drop kick. Tajari pulls Punk up in the corner now and GOES INSANE with lefts, rights, kicks and head butts. He ends the onslaught by BITING Punk on the forehead. The crowd pop HUGE and Tajari circles the ring. Tajari looking to pull Punk to his feet again and MIKEY WHIPWRECK OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A MASSIVE CHAIR SHOT TO TAJARI!!

Joey Styles - OH MY GOD!!!

Tajari drops and Mikey yells *MIKEY DOESN'T LIKE IT!* before dropping the chair and heading to the back. Tajari is floored and Punk is slowly getting to his feet. He staggers and sells the hammering he just took very well. Punk drops and applies an STF. Tajari is out and the ref calls for the bell.

Your Winner Via Submission - CM Punk

Overall Rating 75

Crowd Reaction 65

Match Quality 85

Punk gets to his feet and crosses his arms over his chest in an X before heading to the back.

Joey Styles - Mikey Whipwreck with a GIANT chair shot that helps CM Punk pick up the upset victory over Tajari.

The referee helps Tajari up and walks him to the backstage area. Tajari sells the chair shot VERY well holding his head, walking very slow and stopping every few feet to wince in pain.

Cyrus - UPSET VICTORY? Punk had this match in the bag. You can't blame this on Mikey, he's sick.

Joey Styles - I think you're sick! Ladies and gentlemen we now take you backstage to ECW Television Champion, Rob Van Dam!

WHOLE *CENSORED* SHOW

Segment 2

Van Dam and Fonzie stand backstage, Fonzie having a hyper tantrum and RVD looking VERY 4:20'd.

Rob Van Dam - Ya know something Fonzie?

Fonzie shrugs

Rob Van Dam - Since I got my Television Championship back, It's been all sorts of *censored* with Jerry Lynn.

Fonzie blows his whistle and shakes his head yes insanely fast and like a million times a minute.

Rob Van Dam - This guy calls himself the New *censored* Show?!

Fonzie blows his whistle and shakes his head NO and points thumbs down

Rob Van Dam - Let's be honest, Jerry Lynn your a great competitor but come on. Your not MR. Pay Per View, Your Not MR. Monday Night, Your not ECW Television Champion and Your DEFINATLY NOT

Van Dam and Fonzie simultaneously point to themselves hims there thumbs

Rob Van Dam - THE! WHOLE! *censored* SHOW!

JERRY LYNN FROM BEHIND TAKES VAN DAM DOWN WITH A CHAIR!!!! Fonzie goes WILD blowing his whistle and Lynn backs him up a few steps. Fonzie points to the sky, Lynn looks up FONZIE WITH A RIGHT HAND TO JERRY LYNN!!! LYNN NO SELLS IT!!! LYNN PULLS FONZIE IN AND CRADLE PILE DRIVER ON THE CHAIR!!!!!!

Fonzie and RVD lay on the backstage floor KNOCKED OUT! Lynn pulls the camera back up to his face

Jerry Lynn points to himself with his thumbs

Jerry Lynn - NEW! *censored* SHOW!

Overall Rating 76

Joey Styles - HE JUST BROKE FONZIE'S NECK!!!

Cyrus - Jerry Lynn letting Van Dam know he's the Real Deal!

Joey Styles - They will collide one day I'm sure of it and while your on the topic of REAL DEAL. Ladies and Gentlemen right now we take you to Living Dangerously, We take you to the final moments of The Steel Cage Match between Tommy Dreamer and Raven.

RAVEN VS DREAMER

Segment 3

Clip Show

Living Dangerously

Pay Per View

Sunday March 26th 2000

THE WAR CONTINUES

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Raven vs Tommy Dreamer

Raven pulls Dreamer to his feet and leans him against the ropes, Raven picks something up off the canvas and it's tape! He's taping Dreamer's wrists to the cage!!! DREAMER IS TAPED TO THE CAGE IN A JESUS CHRIST POSE!!! Blood runs down the face of Dreamer and Raven SLAPS him across the face and AGAIN!!! Raven extends his arms as he stands before Dreamer. Dreamer looks up and HE'S PISSED!!! Dreamer starts struggling to get free but he can't and he kicks at Raven but can't quite reach. Raven with a big right hand and another!

Joey Styles - Tommy Dreamer is defenseless! This isn't right!

Raven climbs to the top rope and stands on the two tables, he extends him arms when a beautiful female makes a sprint to the ring.

Joey Styles - IT'S BEULAH!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Beulah McGuillicutty runs to the side of the cage that Dreamer is taped to, SHE'S GOT WIRE CUTTERS!!!!

Joey Styles - SHE'S CUTTING DREAMER FREE!!!

Cyrus - This can't be legal!

Raven begins to yell at Beulah from the top. Calling her a *censored* and a bitch. DREAMER HAS ONE HAND FREE!! Raven starts to climb off the tables and over the cage and DREAMER IS FREE!!! Beulah jumps up and down and claps as Dreamer makes a B LINE for the corner, Raven is almost over the top of the cage and DREAMER'S GOT RAVEN BY THE HAIR!!!!!

Joey Styles - HE'S GOT HIM!

Dreamer pulls Raven back to the top of the cage and props him on top, Raven with a right hand, Dreamer answers with one of his own. Raven with another right hand that Dreamer ducks, Dreamer pulls himself up to the top of the cage with Raven and connects with a right hand and another, Raven SWAYS BACK and throws a desperate right hand, Dreamer ducks and pulls Raven onto his shoulders.....MODIFIED DREAMER DRIVER OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE THROUGH TWO TABLES!!!!! *HOLY SHIT CHANTS*

user posted image

NEWS AND RUMORS

RETIREMENT

Kendall Windham has retired!

Stan Hansen has retired!

JJ Dillon has retired!

JJ Dillon has become a road agent!

Bob Armstrong has announced he will retire in one month.

Ric Flair has retired from WCW!

ON TOUR

World Japan have announced this year's roster of touring workers

CW Anderson

Dan Severn

Mitsuharu Misawa

PJ Friedman

Taiyo Kea

Vader

BOUGHT OUT

Court Bauer and the WWF flexed there hoss like brawling muscles today and purchased Juggalo Championshit Wrestling, along with Combat Zone Wrestling.

BACKSTAGE TROUBLE AT HARDCORE TV

Former ECW part timer Chilly Willy apparently showed up to the Hardcore TV DRUNK! Chilly Willy was rubbing people the wrong way and was asked to leave. Since then Willy has BLASTED the company on his personal website. Do NOT expect to see him work with the company again.

MORE HARDCORE TV TROUBLE

Elektra and Jasmin St. Claire who are known friends apparently got into a verbal spat in the backstage area also. This came shortly after the incident with Chilly Willy. Paul Heyman apparently walked up to both women and told them to pack there bags and go home.

BLUE BOY WALKS OUT!

In protest to Heyman's actions against Jasmin St. Claire, BLUE BOY has WALKED OUT on ECW! Blue Boy wasn't being used in any current storylines but was rumored to be making his re debut as a follower of Raven.

NEWSFLASH

TUNE INTO ECW on TNN LIVE Late Thursday Nights!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

James Maritato (30)

Christopher Daniels (32)

Paul Heyman (36)

END OF THE MONTH REPORT

user posted image

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION

OWNER - COURT BAUER

SIZE - GLOBAL

PUBLIC IMAGE - 97%

RISK LEVEL - 10%

TOP FIVE STARS

VINCE MCMAHON

TRIPLE H

BRET HART

UNDERTAKER

SHAWN MICHAELS

user posted image

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

OWNER - TED TURNER

SIZE - GLOBAL

PUBLICE IMAGE - 55%

RISK LEVEL - 50%

TOP FIVE STARS

GOLDBERG

STING

BOOKER T

SCOTT STEINER

KEVIN NASH

user posted image

OWNER - PAUL HEYMAN

SIZE - NATIONAL

PUBLIC IMAGE - 97%

RISK LEVEL - 66%

TOP FIVE STARS

RHINO

TAJARI

MIKEY WHIPWRECK

RAVEN

SANDMAN

user posted image

XTREME PRO WRESTLING

OWNER - ROB BLACK

SIZE - CULT

PUBLIC IMAGE - 10%

RISK LEVEL - 95%

TOP FIVE STARS

VAMPIRO

NEW JACK

FRANCINE

BEULAH MCGUILLICUTTY

LESTER

NOTES

PAUL HEYMAN

We are currently at a National level, at 97% image. We have gained public image for two straight months now. Currently, we are a financially solid company. We have made money for three straight months now. Overall i would say you are doing very well.

FINANCE DEPT.

We made $1920000 off merchandise this month.

PAUL HEYMAN

Good work, our public image is rising nicely.

FINANCE DEPT.

Great work boss, we've been making money for three months running.

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

ECW WORLD CHAMPION

user posted image

Rhino (1)

user posted image

Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating The Sandman in a Cell of Broken Dreams Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) Rhino retained at CYBERSLAM - FATAL FOUR MAN MAYHEM Feburary 27th 2000 against Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Raven

2) Rhino retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 against The Sandman

3) Rhino retained on Hardcore TV Friday March 31st against Tommy Dreamer

ECW TELEVISION CHAMPION

user posted image

Rob Van Dam(2)

user posted image

Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating Jerry Lynn in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) Rob Van Dam retained on Hardcore TV January 28th 2000 against Sabu

2) Rob Van Dam retained at CYBERSLAM - FATAL FOUR MAN MAYHEM February 27th 2000 against Jerry Lynn, Sabu and Super Crazy

3) Rob Van Dam retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 by pinning Steve Corino in a Triple Threat Match.

ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

user posted imageuser posted image

The Impact Players

user posted image

Lance Storm(2) and Justin Credible(1)

Won on February 27th 2000 defeating The Unholy Alliance (Tajari and Mikey Whipwreck) at Cyberslam

1) The Impact Players retained on Hardcore TV March 3rd 2000 against The Unholy Alliance

2) The Impact Players retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 against Danny Doring and Roadkill

FORMER CHAMPIONS

The Unholy Alliance

Tajari(1) and Mikey Whipwreck(3) - Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating The Impact Players and Danny Doring and Roadkill in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) The Unholy Alliance retained on Hardcore TV January 28th 2000 against The Impact players

Notes:

* Raven vs Dreamer continues!!!

* April will bring some surprises and hopefully a few BLOWOFFS

* The PPV Card seemed pretty packed I hope it was an enjoyable one.

* I tried to work in some gimmicky touches this month to make it more interesting and to add longevity to some feuds.

* I hope to be Global soon in order to compete with and bring down WCW

* The Mikey Whipwreck turn seemed like the right thing to do with only a hand full of guys with Overness above 80.

* Debuting Superstars from The School of Hardcore, will be a good shot in the arm as far as TALENT and storylines go.

* Steve Corino future ECW WORLD CHAMPION?

* CM Punk winning streak?

* Written contract + evaluation to come soon.

Edited by Hector Jones

user posted image

WRITTEN CONTRACT ROSTER

user posted image

CM PUNK

TWEENER - OPENER

OVER 45 BRAWL 76 SPEED73 TECHNICAL 90 CHARISMA 85

PRIMARY FINISHER - THE PEPSI PLUNGE

SECOND FINISHER - DEVIL'S LOCK DDT

I mark for Punk. Who doesn't? SO much stuff this guy can do and I'm looking forward to making him do it. He won't win a title tomorrow or anything. Look for character development. Punk doesn't need a title to get over. But he'll look good with one someday.

user posted image

DANNY DORING

FACE - MIDCARDER

OVER 64 BRAWL 74 SPEED 74 TECHNICAL 73 CHARISMA 67

PRIMARY FINISHER - WHAM BAM

SECONDARY FINISHER - MAMMA JAMMA LEGDROP

He's a guy who will work with some of the younger more talented stars when they begin to debut. His team with Roadkill will continue on for some time I would imagine.

user posted image

JAMES MARITATO

HEEL - MIDCARDER

OVER 64 BRAWL 50 SPEED 78 TECHNICAL 92 CHARISMA 72

PRIMARY FINISHER - SICCILLIAN CRAB

SECONDARY FINISHER - SICILLIAN SLICE

Another good worker. If the thought ever crossed my mind in bringing in a cruiserweight like title, He would be on the top of my list. Maritato/Guido/Nunzio whatever you want to call him should be getting more TV time IRL IMO..

user posted image

JERRY LYNN

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 70 SPEED 90 TECHNICAL 100 CHARISMA 50

PRIMARY FINISHER - CRADLE PILEDRIVER

SECONDARY FINISHER - VAN DAMINATOR

The new *censored* show gimmick is working pretty well. I think a manager is necessary for him to break through and head for the top.

user posted image

JUSTIN CREDIBLE

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 75 SPEED 35 TECHNICAL 35 CHARISMA 85

PRIMARY FINISHER - THAT'S INCREDIBLE

SECONDARY FINISHER - SUPER KICK

A LOT of people hate on Credible. I happen to like him. He's got the tools to be a major player in any title scene. Potential feuds with Sandman, Dreamer and even his current partner Lance Storm could propel him into the main event.

user posted image

KID KASH

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 60 SPEED 89 TECHNICAL 79 CHARISMA 75

PRIMARY FINISHER - CHA CHING

SECONDARY FINISHER - MONEY IN THE BANK

Mr. Total Non Stop Attitude. When Styles said that at ONS I laughed my ass off. The new team of Kash and Crazy will be a good shot in the arm for the tag division.

user posted image

LANCE STORM

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 65 SPEED 90 TECHNICAL 95 CHARISMA 80

PRIMARY FINISHER - CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF

SECONDARY FINISHER - SUPER KICK

By far one of the best workers in the world of pro wrestling and a Canadian boy too! Sky's the limit for the man from Calgary Alberta Canada.

user posted image

MIKEY WHIPWRECK

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 84 BRAWL 65 SPEED 87 TECHNICAL 74 CHARISMA 67

PRIMARY FINISHER - WHIPPERSNAPPER

SECONDARY FINISHER - HUGE CHAIR SHOT

I was kinda shocked at how over Mikey has gotten is such a short period of time. His "Crazy" gimmick seems to be working ok. Definite rematches with former partner Tajari and possible TV Title number one contender matches are in his future.

user posted image

RAVEN

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 75 SPEED 8 TECHNICAL 10 CHARISMA 100

PRIMARY FINISHER - RAVEN EFFECT DDT

SECONDARY FINISHER - COMPLETE SHOT

If you don't like Raven something is wrong. The best guy on the mic since Jake Roberts if you ask me. Not the greatest worker, but he can still get it done. There is many different directions I can take him and I plan on exploring ALL options.

user posted image

RHINO

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 89 BRAWL 78 SPEED 0 TECHNICAL 1 CHARISMA 75

PRIMARY FINISHER - GORE

SECONDARY FINISHER - GORE

Putting the Title on Rhino was a last second decision and it's seemed to paid off. When or if someone can take the Title from him it will be a big deal. Perhaps joining a stable or gaining the guidance of a manager/valet will help the man beast stay on top.

user posted image

ROADKILL

FACE - MIDCARDER

OVER 73 BRAWL 79 SPEED 40 TECHNICAL 38 CHARISMA 75

PRIMARY FINISHER - AMISH SPLASH

SECONDARY FINISHER - FLYING ELBOW DROP

Roadkill may be the most underrated worker on the roster. Credible has already asked to work with him a few times. I would expect Roadkill to continue tagging with Doring and having the odd singles match against upper and main event heels.

user posted image

ROB VAN DAM

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 81 BRAWL 75 SPEED 95 TECHNICAL 66 CHARISMA 70

PRIMARY FINISHER - FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH

SECONDARY FINISHER - VAN DAMINATOR

I haven't really done too much as far as character with RVD. His in ring performances are worth a thousand words. Giving him the TV Title was my way of continuing the "best title run ever". Van Dam could find himself in the World Title hunt sooner than later.

user posted image

SABU

TWEENER - MIDCARDER

OVER 80 BRAWL 71 SPEED 80 TECHNICAL 15 CHARISMA 85

PRIMARY FINISHER - ARABIAN FACEBUSTER

SECONDARY FINISHER - MOONSAULT

VERY UNPREDICTABLE! One day he's in a good mood and puts on a hell of a match. The next he's pissy and no sells the world. We'll see how long he lasts, cause I don't need people causing shit backstage.

user posted image

SANDMAN

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 70 SPEED 0 TECHNICAL 0 CHARISMA 81

PRIMARY FINISHER - WHITE RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP

SECONDARY FINISHER - WICKED DDT

It's Sandman. He's the aura of ECW IMO.. He'll always be over no matter what. HE could find himself with his 5th ECW World Championship someday. However, working with younger guys and getting them ready for the future is a must if you ask me.

user posted image

STEVE CORINO

HEEL - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 81 BRAWL 84 SPEED 65 TECHNICAL 86 CHARISMA 95

PRIMARY FINISHER - OLD SCHOOL EXPLUSION

SECONDARY FINISHER - FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK

MARK OUT! It's funny, cause I had only seen Corino a hand full of times before I started this diary and since I've gone on a rampage looking for his stuff. GREAT WORKER and He's a GREAT BLEEDER. I'd put him up there with Flair and Austin. The character Development I've done with him has made me pretty happy. I'd like to see him with a title soon.

user posted image

SUPER CRAZY

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 82 BRAWL 53 SPEED 98 TECHNICAL 85 CHARISMA 75

PRIMARY FINISHER - TRIPLE MOONSAULT

SECONDARY FINISHER - FLYING LEG DROP

He was kinda caught in limbo for a while, but tagging with Kash seems to be a great fit. He comes across as a utility guy to me.

user posted image

TAJARI

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 85 BRAWL 65 SPEED 95 TECHNICAL 80 CHARISMA 75

PRIMARY FINISHER - KICK OF DEATH

SECONDARY FINISHER - KICK OF DEATH

Great worker who could easily become TV Champ, only downside is people are complaining about his stiffness in the ring.

user posted image

TOMMY DREAMER

FACE - UPPER MIDCARDER

OVER 80 BRAWL 72 SPEED 4 TECHNICAL 9 CHARISMA 70

PRIMARY FINISHER - DREAMER DRIVER

SECONDARY FINISHER - DREAMER DDT

Dreamer is my FACE. He's another guy with many different avenues I can explore. A World Title feud should be in his future and that alone should get people talking.

user posted image

TONY MAMALUKE

HEEL - MIDCARDER

OVER 74 BRAWL 53 SPEED 75 TECHNICAL 85 CHARISMA 45

PRIMARY FINISHER - MAMALUKER

SECONDARY FINISHER - MASSIVE MOONSAULT

I find myself saying "good worker" quite a bit, but that's the idea. Tagging with Maritato and a few singles matches here and there I see in his future.

STAFF MEMBERS

user posted image

JOEY STYLES

THE BEST! I can't believe he hasn't taken over for Michael Cole on Smackdown!

user posted image

CYRUS

Heel of Heels if you ask me. He should have been the rep in that new Network BS on Smackdown. I miss The Truth Commission!

user posted image

PAUL HEYMAN

Who doesn't Love Paul E.? I remember thinking The Dangerous Alliance was the coolest shit as a kid. Hell I STILL think that! The thought of Punk and Paul E working together in OVW gets me a little too excited. Anyway, Paul will continue to verbally bash WWF and WCW on our way to the top!

OPEN CONTRACT ROSTER

These workers may or may not find themselves receiving a written contract in the future. Currently they are only scheduled to make the odd appearance.

BEULAH MCGUILLICUTTY

BILL ALFONSO

CW ANDERSON

DAWN MARIE

JACK VICTORY

JOEL GERTNER

SPIKE DUDLEY

TAG TEAM DIVISION

ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

IMPACT PLAYERS

JUSTIN CREDIBLE AND LANCE STORM

EXPERIENCE - 77

FINISHER - DEEP IMPACT

KASH AND CRAZY

KID KASH AND SUPER CRAZY

EXPERIENCE - 0

FINISHER - N/A

DORING AND ROADKILL

DANNY DORING AND ROADKILL

EXPERIENCE - 65

FINISHER - BUGGY BANG

F.B.I.

JAMES MARITATO AND TONY MAMALUKE

EXPERIENCE - 86

FINISHER - ROCKET LAUNCHER

ACTIVE STABLES

IMPACT PLAYERS

JUSTIN CREDIBLE, LANCE STORM AND DAWN MARIE

ECW TELEVISION

LATE EVENING THURSDAY NIGHT

ECW ON TNN

NETWORK - TNN

HIGHEST RATING - N/A

LOWEST RATING - N/A

LAST RATING - N/A

ANNOUNCER - JOEY STYLES

COLOUR COMMENTATOR - CYRUS

LATE EVENING FRIDAY NIGHT

ECW HARDCORE TV

NETWORK - AMERICA ONE

HIGHEST RATING - 0.40

LOWEST RATING - 0.13

LAST RATING - 0.40

ANNOUNCER - JOEY STYLES

COLOUR COMMENTATOR - CYRUS

INJURY LIST

Joey Matthews - Knee Injury - 13 months

Tony Devito - Torn Calf - 7 months

PAY PER VIEW SCHEDULE

APRIL 30TH

BARELY LEGAL

MAY 14TH

HARDCORE HEAVEN

JUNE 25TH

HOSTILE CITY SHOWDOWN

JULY 16TH

HEATWAVE

AUGUST 20TH

WRESTLEPALOOZA

SEPTEMBER 17TH

EXTREME WARFARE

OCTOBER 1ST

ANARCY RULZ

NOVEMBER 5TH

NOVEMBER 2 REMEMBER

DECEMBER 31ST

MASSACRE ON 34TH STREET

CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

user posted image

IMAGE - 87

Rhino(1)

Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating The Sandman in a Cell of Broken Dreams Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) Rhino retained at CYBERSLAM - FATAL FOUR MAN MAYHEM February 27th 2000 against Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Raven

2) Rhino retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 against The Sandman

3) Rhino retained on Hardcore TV Friday March 31st against Tommy Dreamer

ECW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

user posted image

IMAGE - 78

Rob Van Dam(2)

Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating Jerry Lynn in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) Rob Van Dam retained on Hardcore TV January 28th 2000 against Sabu

2) Rob Van Dam retained at CYBERSLAM - FATAL FOUR MAN MAYHEM February 27th 2000 against Jerry Lynn, Sabu and Super Crazy

3) Rob Van Dam retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 by pinning Steve Corino in a Triple Threat Match.

ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

IMAGE - 73

The Impact Players

Lance Storm(2) and Justin Credible(1)

Won on February 27th 2000 defeating The Unholy Alliance (Tajari and Mikey Whipwreck) at Cyberslam

1) The Impact Players retained on Hardcore TV March 3rd 2000 against The Unholy Alliance

2) The Impact Players retained at ECW Living Dangerously March 26th 2000 against Danny Doring and Roadkill

FORMER CHAMPIONS

The Unholy Alliance

Tajari(1) and Mikey Whipwreck(3) - Won on January 23rd 2000 defeating The Impact Players and Danny Doring and Roadkill in a Triple Threat Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at Guilty as Charged

*Record*

1) The Unholy Alliance retained on Hardcore TV January 28th 2000 against The Impact players

BEST SHOW TO DATE

HARDCORE TV

FRIDAY MARCH 3RD 2000

OVERALL RATING - 86%

WORST SHOW TO DATE

HARDCORE TV

FRIDAY JANUARY 14TH 2000

OVERALL RATING - 69%

So that is the 3 month rundown. It's crazy to think I have been able to keep this going and to slowly gain people's interest. I look forward to going to WAR with WCW and eventually WWF. THE THURSDAY NIGHT WARS could become the second chapter to The Year of Extreme. Thanks again for all the feedback.

THURSDAY NIGHT LATE EVENING

ECW DEBUTS ON TNN

user posted image

WHAT WILL GO DOWN??

really like this diary, great workers, great storylines, and the ECW VIBE! anyways just had to finally comment on how good this diary is and how much i like it cant wait til ECW goes global! anyways keep up good job!

• 1 year later...