Lost

**May Contain Some Sort Of Spoilers**

Ok so here in Oz (For all you slow people on the other side of the world) that's Australia we are up to the episode of lost where Boon is killed and that pregnant chick who is Australian has the baby, since this is the first episode in a while I have watched can someone fill me in on what's happened. The last episode I remember seeing is the one where That guy can't remember his name the guy from LOTR nearly dies but Jack revives him after he is kidnapped.

I would follow it all the way through but I have been working heaps on Thursday nights when it is on here

Back on topic, I've never watched Lost but everyone's all like "OMGORGASM" over it. If I started watching at the start of next season, would I be Lost? (hehe)

Very. Lost isn't just the kind of show you can pick up and watch; it depends very much on the context of what's gone before.

And thanks, Mudda. It's appreciated.

In that case I'll have to make sure I catch it seeing as it's coming to C4 over here. I like a few of the cast so I have faces to settle into at least. What is the casting actually like?

Back on topic, I've never watched Lost but everyone's all like "OMGORGASM" over it. If I started watching at the start of next season, would I be Lost? (hehe)

Very. Lost isn't just the kind of show you can pick up and watch; it depends very much on the context of what's gone before.

And thanks, Mudda. It's appreciated.