WWE - The Number One Brand of Sports Entertainment

DaveKOTW

WWE Round Up! by KOTWDave @ WrestlingWorldHeadlines.com

So the end of the first week in the WWE calandar is finally here and what a lot there is to report on.

Firstly on RAW, Carlito Carribean Cool continues his Intercontinental Championship reign defeating WWE old boy Val Venis. Currently, there is no number one contender for the Intercontinental Champion, and with Shelton Benjamin being stuck on HEAT, the chances of him getting another shot at the IC title doesnt seem likely.

The RAW Tag Team division seems to be taking shape with the debut of the newly formed team of Snitsky and Damaja formerly known as Danny Basham took shape on HEAT, Snitsky and Damaja destroyed WWE developmental wrestlers Steven Lewington and Harry Harrison. Also on HEAT, WWE newcomers the Heart Throbs criticised the WWE and the fans for not respecting them and that they will prove a point to the world on the up and coming RAW, when they introduce, a new member.

Also from the RAW brand, Kane and Edge ended their feud in a vicious Cage match that ended with Kane escaping the cage, partly due to the distraction of Edge by Matt Hardy's entrance music. As of right now, nobody knows who played Matt Hardy's music, and as Matt Hardy isnt part of the WWE, how he keeps managing to get through security into the audience and backstage. Edge will be sure to start asking questions about that.

After Kerwin White last week attacked his father, when  he was trying to help him, nobody knows what will come about that. As of right now, Kerwin White looks to be destined for glory and who knows where his newly found path will lead him.

Kurt Angle on the other hand once again sucumb to the actions of Matt Striker costing him his WWE Championship Match against John Cena. As or right now, it seems certain that Kurt Angle will want retribution as of what happened on RAW but no one knows quite what will happen.

John Cena is all but set to go one on one with Chris Jericho at Summerslam. No Match has been official made but it pretty likely that the two will go ahead.

Finally, WWE fans should expect to see the return of Hulk Hogan sooner or later as even though Hulk Hogan isnt scheduled to be involved with the WWE next week, the liklihood of his return in the forthcoming weeks is high as the ticketmaster are advertising Summerslam as Hogan vs. HBK.

Finally for RAW, expect the unexpected this week especially after Bischoff announced that he had a presentation for Vince McMahon regarding this weeks RAW

As for Smackdown, Smackdown fans should be happy that Smackdown seems to be going through a reshuffling stage.

Currently 2 feuds that are almost certainly expected to materialise at Summerslam are the JBL/Batista feud and the MNM/Animal and Heidenreich feud. However, as of right now, no one is quite certain of what form the JBL storyline will take as he refused to appear on Smackdown the week before, even though that was just a work.

Currently, no one is aware of  who the self proclaimed "Mr. Extreme" is, although the rumour is still that it is between Heyman and Gertner. Whether the person called "Mr. Extreme" will appear on Smackdown is unknown, although some have said expect to see Joel Gertner actually make an appearance next week.

Paul London was a no show last week on any of the Smackdown tapings but many believe that was just to sell the injury that Juvi caused on Smackdown the week before. With the supposedly signings of Spanky and James Gibson earlier this week, it is thought that both these men may appear on Smackdown soon, as to make a high octane cruiserweight match at Summerslam.

It is thought that it will only be a matter of time before Brock Lesnar returns to WWE and most likely to Smackdown to go into the Main Event but it is even more likely that Randy Orton will claim the belt of Batista before Brock returns. If you take that into consideration, then likelihood of JBL winning the World Heavyweight Championship is slim.

I will continue to keep the fans informed

Thank you for reading!

KOTWDave (Wrestlingworldheadlines Correspondent)

Edited by DaveKOTW

BREAKING NEWS

WWE Superstar Paul Wight, aka the Big Show is set to be reprimanded by RAW boss Eric Bischoff after comments the former WWE Champion made about the RAW brand on a Morning Radio Show today. Big Show said that he was impressed by the increasing standards of up and coming rival company NWA TNA who currently have Raven as the NWA Champion. Big Show said that ever since that Vince Russo had been extracted from the company, the company has most definately progressed. He likened TNA to a person with kidney stones.."once they are abstracted...there is instant relief".

The Big Show said that the RAW brand is currently also suffering from Russo Syndrome with Eric Bischoff. "Bischoff has a problem with any wrestler who is liked by the fans. If they get cheers, then they are immedietly punished. Look at the shows big fan favorites. Cena, Benjamin and myself of course" The Show chuckled. "We are always being put down and shafted by other superstars. for being popular! It's a pile of crap and it's got to stop. Part of me wishes I was still on Smackdown, but this is the only way I get to further my career".

No one knows in what form Bischoff is going to reprimand the star but it is likely that some form of punishment will come about on RAW. Stay tuned for the RAW preview.

Source - prowrestlingsource.com

Edited by DaveKOTW

user posted image

Eric Bischoff Presents..HANDICAP Monday

August 8, 2005

After Eric Bischoff emerged for him meeting with WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff gave exclusive word to  WWE.com that Monday Night's Would be a very special RAW called, known as HANDICAP Monday.

After the Heart Throbs big speach on HEAT last Sunday commenting about the lack of respect they've got on the RAW  brand, Eric Bischoff has given the Young Tag Team a shot at the WWE World Tag Team Championships against The  Hurricane and Rosey. This match is going to go to the wire,  especially with the expected arrival of the "3rd Man".

Also expect harsh words to be used this week on Carlito's Cabana as the Intercontinental Champion has guests Edge  and Lita on the Cabana on RAW.

Last week on RAW, WWE Champion John Cena was viciously attacked by Rockstar Chris Jericho. Jericho, obviously still  not satisfied from the match at Vengeance, who knows how Cena is going to react. Bischoff has announced that Cena  will be involved in a handicap match on RAW but Bischoff refuses to let go who they are..."It's a suprise" he  exclaimed.

The Main Event for RAW has also been set this week with The Big Show suffering for a slip of the tongue being put  in a handicap match against 'The Masterpiece' Chris Master and 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels.

Kurt Angle is also expected to be on RAW tonight after the aftermath of his WWE Championship Match last Week on RAW  after Matt Striker's interference helped sway the match in Cena's favour.

Make sure to tune in...

Confirmed Matches

The Heart Throbs Vs. Hurricane and Rosey ©  - World Tag Team Title Match

Handicap Match involving John Cena

Big Show Vs. Chris Masters and Shawn Michaels

Edited by DaveKOTW

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

"Across the Nation" by Union Underground starts the show off. The camera shoots around the arena showing all areas of the crowd.

JR - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE's Monday Night Raw! I am Jim Ross and...

"Medal" by Jim Johnston blasts out of the PA system and the crowd immedietly turns to boos and "You Suck" Chants as Kurt Angle appears at the entrance of the arena standing centre.

King - JR it looks like you're not going to get to do your introduction tonight! Kurt Angle is got something on his chest and he wants to get it off it immedietly.

JR - you damn right about that King

Angle finally makes it down to the ring, stepping through the ropes and walking straight the middle of the ring

Angle - Now Listen up carefully because I dont like to repeat myself. Esepcially to the likes of this hick place, whats it called anyway? Greenbay? Greensburg, no wait it's Greensboro right? Hell if I could name it, I'd call it crapboro. This place sucks!

The crowd boo Angle after the harsh comments about the hometown.

Angle - Anywho! I'm not out here to make comments about this sucky place, I am out here to comment on a man who has repeatedly caused me aggrevation EVER since he arrived here in the WWE. This guy, is nothing but, but..but A DOWN RIGHT LIAR!

"Striker" chants begin in the arena

Angle - Heck, I dont know if thats his name! Striker, Martel, that guy has lied more times than Bill Clinton. All that matter is that I...

"Singular Indestructable Droid" by Papa Roach blasts out of the PA system and fans get to their feet as Matt Striker's debut entrance video appears on the screen. Kurt Angle turns round to face the screen in utter disbelief as the cocky Matt Striker makes his way to to the entrance of the arena. Striker raises his arms to some of the crowd at each side before stopping to face Kurt from a distance, microphone in hand.

Striker - Hey Kurt!

Angle - Hey Kurt? HEY FRICKIN KURT? First off..Kid. The name is Mr Angle to you and I know you are a compulsive liar and all but you owe me some damn respect. Heck! I won an olympic gold medal with a broken frickin...

Striker - Kurt..Kurt stop right there!

The fans cheer as Kurt Angle sends a quick b-line back to Striker, mouth away from mic

Striker - Allow me to introduce myself. My name is MATT STRIKER and I have come here to challenge you to match, one that obviously you won't have a problem with since thats why you came to the ring right? You want a challenge Kurt, you got one. And hey, after I beat you down to the ground, maybe then I can get hold of that lovely olympic gold medal of yours.

Kurt Angle stops on the spot and then begins to smile looking back at the crowd before at the crowd

Angle - Hey, did you guys here that too? This guy is challenging me! Kurt Angle to a match. Haha, you ain't go a chance in hell of fighting me kid. As I said, I am an Olympic GOld Medalist, and you're nothing but a rookie. And no offence Kid. But you're not in my league. Dont you remember the Angle challenges?

Striker - You cheate..

Angle - Cheated? Listen to this guy! *turning to the crowd* He can't stop lying. *turns back to Striker* Listen up Striker, the reason I cam here to the ring tonight, even though your ego told you otherwise, was NOT to challenge you to a match. Heck, I wouldnt want to even change in the same locker room as you! The reason I came out here tonight here was to request the permission of Eric Bischoff, our esteemed General Manager of RAW, to come out here, and ban you from being anywhere near the building so I can get whats rightfully mine. The WWE Championship. Now if you dont mind Striker, I want you to get out of here because I've got some business to..

Striker - *smiling* you know what Kurt? As much as I'd love to leave you here now to make your big speach about how amazing you are, I've got a little something here I wanted to show you!

Striker picks something out of his pocket and begins to unravel it

Striker - Allow me to read this to you. "This here contract formally declares that Matt Striker is an official WWE Superstar as of 1/08/05. Signed by Vince McMahon." But Wait Kurt, It gets better. "Matt Striker will be assigned to the WWE RAW roster and will be appearing on WWE's next PPV,Summerslam"

Kurt Angle smiles

Angle - And you supposed you'd get to fight me?

Striker shakes his head up and down

Angle - Well you know what Striker? I'm a reasonable man. So hey, sure, you can have your fight!

The crowd cheers at Angle's acceptance

Angle - Except..it wont be at Summerslam

The crowds mood changes immedietly, Angle with a huge grin on his face

Angle - Cos you see Striker, you aint gonna make it to Summerslam. Cos tonight, heck, lets make it right now, I'm gonna come down right there and break your freakin ANKLE!

Angle drops his mic and and climbs through the ropes to the bottom, followed by Striker dropping his

JR - My Gawd! It's gonna explode right here! right No..WAIT!

Kerwin White appears out of nowhere and hits Striker down to his knees with a Steel Chair stopping Angle in his tracks. White hits Striker again and knocks him down right on his face

JR - My GAWD King! Where the hell did Kerwin White come from?

King - I..I dont know JR!

Kerwin grabs hold of Striker and points to the crowd...GORY BOMB ON STRIKER! Kurt Angle walks up to the destroyed Striker on the floor and grabs hold of Striker's Ankle. ANKLE LOCK ON STRIKER! Striker begins to tap like a maniac before officals quickly infiltrate the arena and pull Angle off Striker. Angle smiles sadistically at the destroyed Striker as Kerwin and Angle are pushes out of the arena and EMT's check on Striker's fitness

JR - That! THAT SICK SON OF A!

King - Easy JR!

JR - Kurt ANGLE makes ME SICK!

The show goes to a commercial break.

World Tag Team Championship Match

The Heart Throbs Vs. Hurricane and Rosey

Antonio and Hurricane start off the match with a lock up. Neither man can move the arms of each other. Antonio kicks Hurricane in the gut making him drop the hold before hitting an uppercut to Hurricane. Hurricane is whipped into the ropes and Antonio cuts him down with a stiff clothesline. Antonio makes a cover.....1.....2...Hurricane kicks out. Antonio chucks Hurricane into his ring corner and hits Hurricane with another uppercut before tagging Romeo in. Romeo hits a snapmare on Hurricane. Romeo then hits a rolling neck snap on Hurricane before going for another cover.....1.......2...Hurricane kicks out. Romeo bodyslams Hurricane to the ground before hitting an elbow drop on Hurricane. Romeo gets up and pushes Rosey off of the side. Rosey tries to get into the ring giving the distraction the Heart throbs need to beat down on Hurricane. Antonio and Romeo hit a double flap jack on Hurricane before hitting a double elbow drop. Antonio is tagged back in just as the ref turns over. Antonio grabs hold Hurricane and lifts him up off the ground, before shouting, "I'm taking you to the promise land Hurricane" and hitting a swinging neckbreaker on the super hero. Antonio covers Hurricane again but once again gets the two count. Antonio bangs the floor with his hands and cant believe it. Antonio drags Hurricane back over to his corner by his arm and tags in the ascending Romeo. Romeo hits Hurricane with a flying fist drop right into the heart of Hurricane. Romeo hooks the leg of Hurricane again as the crowd boo........1.......2....thr.Hurricane gets a foot on the ropes. Romeo picks up Hurricane by the hair but Hurricane starts to fight back with some punches. Hurricane whips Romeo into the ropes and bounces off the opposite himself and hits Romeo with a flying clothesline. Romeo gets up quickly and gets hit with another flying clothesline. Romeo gets back up and hge gets hit with the X-Plex. Hurricane turns to go to Rosey but gets attacked from behind by Antonio. Antonio hits Hurricane with a belly to back suplex crushing Hurricane's head against the mat. Antonio grabs the arm of Romeo and pulls him back to the corner before tagging himself in. Antonio charges at Hurricane and grabs his leg, noticing that Hurricane is crawling to Rosey. Antonio is trying to pull him..ENZIGUIRI by Hurricane. Hurricane continues to crawl to Rosey. Can he make the tag? HE DOES! Rosey climbs into the ring and clotheslines the just standing Antonio. Romeo stands in and gets hit with a solid forearm smash. Antonio runs back and Rosey, and he gets hit with a back body drop. SAMOAN DROP on Romeo. Rosey gets up to a huge cheer from the crowd. Rosey points to the outside of the ring and the crowd screams. Rosey throws Antonio head first out of the ring to the floor. Rosey grabs hold of Romeo and powerslams him to the floor next to the turnbuckle. Rosey points up high and gets to climb..IT'S MOONSAULT TIME.

JR - WAIT A SECOND! IT'S...

King - BRIAN LAWLER! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?

Brian Lawler runs down to the ring at a very fast speed as Rosey Connects with the Moonsault. Rosey covers......1.........2.......LAWLER PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING. Lawler gets into the ring and begins to beat down on Rosey. Lawler points over to Antonio on the outside and tells him to get a chair. Lawler grabs hold of Rosey and whips him into the ropes before hitting Rosey with an elbow to the face. Antonio slides a chair into the ring and passes it over to Lawler. Lawler picks up the chair and waits for Rosey, who looks busted open to get to his knees before hitting him with a HUGE CHAIR SHOT. Lawler hits him again, and again. Hurricane comes out of nowhere and knocks down Lawler, but doesn't notice what's behind him.

JR - HURRICANE WATCH OUT!

King - I Don't believe what I'm seeing!

Hurricane turns round..DOUBLE STO by The Heart Throbs. After the destruction of the Hurricane, Lawler grabs hold an arm of Antonio and Romeo and raises them with his own shouting "The Grandmasta is back baby" to a boos from the crowd.

JR - My Gawd King! My GAWD! What the hell is this?

King - I don't know!

JR - I just cant believe the callousness of the attack! What did Hurricane and Rosey do deserve this?

Winners by DQ, Rosey and the Hurricane

The cameras shoot backstage to Bischoff's office. Bischoff is standing there with his newly made tag team, Snitsky and The Damaja

Bischoff - You know what guys!? Tonight! Tonight is going to be HISTORY in the making! Tonight! For the very time on RAW! Eric Bischoff proudly presents....Handicap Monday! And when Eric Bischoff says he's gonna give you handicap matches, he's gonna give you handicap matches, am I right?

Snitsky and Damaja nod

Bischoff - And...As you already know, tonight, we have a HUGE HANDICAP MAIN EVENT! THE BIG SHOW! Vs. THE SHOWSTOPPER SHAWN MICHAELS and THE MASTERPIECE CHRIS MASTERS! Snitsky breathes heavily and Damaja stares at him

Snitsky - Mr Bischoff, you are a booking genius!

Bischoff - Why thank you Gene! And you know what? I've got another HUGE handicap match to make tonight! A Match, that I am going to make RIGHT NOW! Come on you guys, we're going to the ring

Bischoff leaves the office and heads to the ring followed by Damaja and Snitsky

JR - THE ANNOUCEMENT ABOUT CENA'S HANDICAP MATCH...NEXT!

The show goes to a commerical break

When the show returns, we go straight to the ring, Bischoff, Snitsky and Damaja standing centre with Bischoff's music still playing

Bischoff - CUT THE MUSIC!

The music stops and the crowd keep quiet waiting for the announcement

Bischoff - Better....Ladies and Gentlemen, on Eric Bischoff's RAW, we always bring you..TOP STANDARD ENTERTAINMENT! And tonight..It's going to be a cracker! Because as well as having The Big Show getting the living snot kicked out of him in tonight's main event, We are also going to see the same thing happen to that Vanilla Ice wannabe, that piece of white trash, JOHN CENA!

The crowd cheer on Cena's name while some boo Bischoff

Bischoff - SO let me get right to it! In the one corner, we are going to have John Cena and his partner Vs. THE DAMAJA!

The crowd boos

Bischoff - GENE SNITSKY!

"Cena" chants get louder

Bischoff - AND THE MAN! WHO AT SUMMERSLAM! WILL DEFEAT CENA FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP, CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jericho's music hits the arena and the fans boo as Jericho comes out back to the crowd, and arms raised, before turning in while in the ring, Bischoff, Damaja and Snitsky clap

JR - The Damaja, Snitsky and Jericho, thats an amazing combination!

King - I Don't see Cena getting out of this match tonight JR! you know, Cena may not even make it to Summerslam!

Jericho gets into the ring and shakes the hands of Bischoff and his partners before taking the microphone off Bischoff

Jericho - WELCOME TO RAAAAAAAW IS JEEEEEEEEEERI

All of a Sudden 'My Time is Now' blasts of the PA system and the crowd get to their feet cheering

JR - THE WWE CHAMPION FOLKS IS IN THE HOUSE!

Cena walks out to the front stage holding the WWE Championship high up in the air and a microphone in the other

Cena - YO YO YO YO! Jericho, before you get on one of your long little speaches about how great you are, I thought i'd come along and ASK YOU TO PLEASE SHUT...THE HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL UP!

The crowd bursts into applause and more Cena chants begin

Cena - So Bischoff, come on dawg, you gonna, you gave me these three tonight in a handicap match! I know you suck but thats not the point here...so why dont you let the big boys got on with this match and you tell me who my partner is!

Bischoff looks at Jericho and then back at Cena taking the mic off Jericho

Bischoff - You know what John? In all the excitement of making this match tonight, It has just come to my attention that..I didn't give you a partner! Haha, well how about that?

Jericho claps for Bischoff as Bischoff has a big smug smile on his face

Bischoff - So cena, I guess it comes down to this..unless someone is extremely stupid to come down here to be your partner tonight, I guess..it's gonna be a THREE AGAINST ONE MATCH!

Bischoff hands the microphone to Jericho smiling

Cena - Well then, I guess its gotta be what its gotta be..

All of a sudden an old Regal tune hits the arena and out steps to everyone suprise none other than England's Very Own, STEVEN LEWINGTON. Lewington grabs the microphone off Cena, Cena looking on in suprise with a smile on his face nevertheless

Lewington - Bischoff! I believe John Cena has found himself someone real Stupid to be their partner!

Bischoff looks confused at his boys in the ring

Bischoff - Forgive me, but Who the hell are you exactly?

Lewington - I'm suprised you dont remember me Eric! I was the tag team that your two stooges, Snitsky and Damaja fought last week on Heat. And I figured. Since you crippled my tag team partner, now It's time to get EVEN and Cripple one of yours!

Lewington drops the mic and runs straight for the ring followed by Cena as the bell rings and this match gets kicked off

2 Vs. 3 Handicap Match

John Cena and Steven Lewington Vs. Chris Jericho, Snitsky and Damaja

Lewington starts off in the ring with Y2J Chris Jericho. Jericho quickly over powers him and takes him to the ground with an armdrag take down. Jericho and chokes Lewington with his own arm. Jericho throws Lewington into his corner and tagging in Damaja before choking Lewington with his boot. Jericho stops when the referee tells him to and Damaja takes over on the assault. Damaja bodyslams Lewington to the ground. Damaja tags in Snitsky and the two hit a double suplex on Lewington before Snitsky goes for the cover...........1..........2..........Cena breaks up the count. Snitsky picks up Lewington and whips him against the ropes before hitting Lewington with a big boot. Snitsky goes for another cover..........1............2........Lewington kicks out but Cena was ready if needed be. Snitsky looks angrily at Cena as he walks back, half pushed by the referee. Snitsky grabs hold of Lewington by the head and Lewington tries to fight out with some punches. Snitsky drops back off and Lewington runs against the ropes and hits Snitsky with a forearm smash but he doesnt move. Lewington tries again and hits a second and Snitsky budges more. Lewington then runs hard against the ropes and comes back with a flying clothesline but Snistky grabs hold of him in the air and locks him into a tight bear hug. Snitsky squeezes hard on Lewington who must be cloes to tapping out by now. Snitsky lets go of the hug and slams Lewington to the ground. snitsky smiles evilly at the destroyed Lewington and looks back at his team cocky, but wait...Cena climbs into the ring quickly and pulls Lewington over to his corner. Snitsky turns around and sees Lewington close for the tag, Snitsky grabs hold of Lewington's leg and tries to pull him away, but Lewington fights off kicking back at Snitsky, Lewington is free. FLYING TAG. Cena gets into the ring and clotheslines down Snitsky. Cena grabs hold of Snitsky and whips him into the ropes before hitting him with a forarm smash. Damaja runs into the ring and and swings but Cena kicks him down in the gut and hits a sideslam on him. Cena shouts to the crowd before hitting the 5 knuckle shuffle on The Damaja, Damaja then rolling out of the ring. Cena gets up and dodges a shot from Snitsky before hitting the throwback. Cena gets attacked from behind by Jericho, Jericho throwing some hits to the back of Cena, before Lewington runs in and knocks Jericho right off his feet and then to the outside. Cena is hurt and Snitsky is already up on his feet smelling blood. Cena lifts himself up off the turnbuckle. Snitsky charges, but Cena dodges out of the way and Snitsky goes face first into the turnbuckle, Snitsky bounces out...FU! Snitsky gets hit with the FU..............1..............2..........*a crash is head on the outside of the ring*........3....

Winners - John Cena and Steven Lewington

Cena gets up to celebrate, but as he does. Jericho gets up onto the apron. Jericho sends a b-line to Cena and Cena swings for Jericho, before Jericho hangs Cena on the top rope. The camera zooms on the outside a layed out Steven Lewington who had been thrown into the steel steps. Jericho pulls Cena to the outside and hits a snap suplex on Cena. Jericho shouts over to the standing Damaja to grab hold of a chair, as Jericho picks Cena up holding his arms behind his back. "HIT HIM" screams Jericho as Damaja swings the chair back.

JR - NO DAMAJA NO!

The Damaja drives the chair into the ribs of Cena and Cena is dropped to the ground. Jericho grabs hold of the chair off Damaja allowing Damaja to kick Lewington in the head once more as he starts to wake up. Jericho stands over the WWE Champion and swings the chair back! SMASH! CRACK! Jericho is nailing Cena time after time. Jericho stands over the body of Cena with a chair in hand, before stepping on Cena and shouting "I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!" The crow goes nuts with boos over this as his music hits before Jericho drops the chair and spits on Cena. Jericho makes his way back up the ramp meeting up with Damaja and Snitsky, before the show cuts to a commercial break

When the show comes back to the commercial the ring is being set up for Carlito's Cabana. We are joined by JR and The King

JR - Folks if you've just joined us, there was a sick and heinous act just performed by Chris Jericho and Bischoff's Goons

King - John Cena was destroyed, flattened and warned by Eric Bischoff that Raw is his show, and no one is standing in his way.

JR - King, the WWE is all about equality, about equal opportunity, what is fair in what Chris Jericho did tonight! He commited a cowardly act of assault from behind! Thats all he did.

King - It may have been cowardly JR but what matters more is that it was effective!

JR - in your opinion, that maybe more important...But not in mine

The Sound of someone spitting blasts through the PA before "I spit in the face of people who dont want to be cool" blares through. Carlito Carribean Cool steps forward, some cheers, some boos, as he walks down to the ring in his standard ring attire bearing an apple in his hand. Carlito makes his way down to the bottom of the ring, throwing his apple up and catching it before sliding in and going straight for the microphone lying on one of his beach chairs

Carlito - Well Well Well, It looks like it's time for another edition of..Carlito's Cabana! Yeah!

The crowd cheers for Carlito absurdly

Carlito - And What A Night We have planned here tonight! We have Edge, we have Lita and we have Matt Hardy..so why not bring them out

The Hardy Countdown begins on the titantron and the fans cheer for as "Live for the Moment" by Monster Magnet bursts out of the PA sytem. Matt Hardy comes down to ringside high fiving some of the fans before getting in the ring microphone in hand.

Matt Hardy - Car-li-toe, before you get started, I gotta say that I think your show sucks and I am here for only one reason..Edge

Carlito - Yeah man thats coo...

Matt Hardy - Did I say you could talk?

Carlito looks stunned

Matt Hardy - I didn't think so! So Adam, Lita, get down here now!

Metalingus by Alter Bridge screams out of the PA system and out of the entrance quickly appears Edge who is looking rather annoyed at having to be out in the arena

Edge - Hey Carlito, people of America!Matthew? I have come out here to tell you a little home truth, a little fact about Matt Hardy that you people didn't know. But first let me thank my generous host!

Carlito - Hey man! It was nothing! However there is something I'd like to announce, It's concerning my Intercontinen..

Matt Hardy - You got dirt on Me Copeland? Oh yeah, I'm shaking in my boots! Let's face it, as far as you're concerned, you've got way more skeletons in your closet than mine Adam!

Edge - Oh Not Quite!

The crowd boos for Edge get louder and louder

Edge - Ya'see Matt, you can say I cheated against my friend, you can say I took away my friend's girlfriend, hell, you could even through the cheating on my wife thing. But thats NOTHING compared to what you did Matt! NOTHING!

Matt Hardy - Oh whats that?

"You screwed Matt" chants circle the arena

Edge - Has it EVER crossed your minds people, why Amy, or Lita never married Matt Hardy after 6 years of marriage? Well I do!

Matt Hardy - You know....

Edge - For four years, Matt Hardy and Lita had very little relationship trouble, and then, in the last 2, things started to go a little say..sour. You see Matt Hardy is a very selfish man, and while there was Mattitude V1, everything was great. But when Amy came back into the industry after a long time injured and Matt Hardy was heading to the shelf, mat started to get a little upset, and when Matt got upset, Matt showed his anger, with his FISTS! And sure, they tried to fix it, Matt at first came to RAW, Matt tried to be the loving boyfriend, but whenever he wasnt on the show, and she was, he got angry. Lita came to me because she was scared Matt, and I took care of her, yeah, I really did, all night long!

Matt Hardy looks pale in the face

Matt Hardy - You're a liar!

Edge - you know, I never really noticed how sensitive a tatoo makes your skin, but you know, when im on Lita's shoulder tatoo wow!

Matt Hardy - SHUT UP!!!!!

Carlito - Eassssy ma...

Matt Hardy immedietly hits Carlito down with a Discus Clothesline knocking Carlito to the ground. When Matt Hardy turns around, he noticed Edge smiling as his music hits, Matt standing over the knocked down Carlito, followed by the show going to a commerical break

When the show returns, the show goes straight back to ringside with the already entered Kerwin White standing in the ring checking the ropes

JR - I can't believe what just happened King?

King - What A revelation by Edge! I'm shocked! I always knew that Matt Hardy was good for nothing?

JR - You telling me you believe that?

King - Why would Edge lie JR?

JR - The man is an adulterer, he's a cheat! he always lies!

King - You telling me you've never strayed while you've been married JR? you telling you've never been tempted, with all these hot women around here? Edge is just human!

JR - King, I'm a happily married man! Either way folks, I have word that Matt Hardy earlier today officially signed once again to become a RAW superstar, check on wWE.com for more details

King - Wonderful, Eric Bischoff hires a woman beater, what's next? lets bring back a drunk like Scott Hall!

"Singular Indestructable Droid" by Papa Roach blasts of the PA system and the crowd begin to cheer as Matt Striker appears at the entrance arms raised. Striker stands at the top of the arena staring down at Kerwin White who is waiting for him in the ring. Striker walks down to the ring slapping the hands of some of the fans as he gets to the entrance, before getting into the ring and climbing the turnbuckle saluting the fans. Kerwin stands in the far corner watching him as the fans salute the new superstar. Striker gets down and looks at the referee and back at Kerwin as the referee explains to them the rules before getting the bell to be rung

One Fall Singles Match

Kerwin White Vs. Matt Striker

Striker and White lock up. Striker overpowers White with his strength and starts to swing White's arms to the side only to get kicked in the gut by White. White irish whips Striker into the ropes and goes for a drop kick but Striker holds on. White gets up and Striker swings with a forearm smash which White ducks only to hit a neckbreaker on Striker. White picks up Striker before hitting a vertical suplex on him and then goes for the cover...........1............2.........Striker kicks out with ease. White gets up and hits Striker with hard shots on the ground. Kerwin gets full back to his feet before running against thee ropesand baseball sliding Striker. White covers again.........1..............2........Striker kicks out. White picks up Striker and throws him into the turnbuckle. White charges only to get an elbow in the face by Striker. Striker quickly takes advantage and climbs the turnbuckle before hitting a double handed axehandle onto White's head. Striker covers.......1........2...White kicks out. Striker picks up Kerwin and then hits him with a fallaway slam. Striker climbs out of the ring and goes to underneath it to pick up a kendo stick. On return to the apron the referee blocks Striker's entry, refusing to let him enter with the weapon giving Kerwin time to recurperate...Wait! White pushes the referee into Striker and Striker falls off the paron onto the guard railing. White laughs at the situation and poses in the ring. WAIT! ITS CHAVO CLASSIC IN THE RING! Chavo Classic runs down, waiting for White to turn around..CHAVO CRACKS THE CHAIR OVER THE HEAD OF Kerwin White. But Kerwin is still standing..CHAVO HITS HIM AGAIN! Still White refuses to fall. Chavo Classic drops the Chair..DDT ONTO THE CHAIR. Classic rolls out of the ring and goes over to the other side where Striker is starting to get up dazed. Chavo pushes Striker into the ring, who then covers.........1.............2...............3

Winner - Matt Striker

After the match, Matt Striker looks up, with a face of amazement as he is declared the winner by the ring announcer. The referee grabs hold of Striker's arm and helps him up before raising his arm as the winner!

JR - STRIKER! WATCH OUT!

King - IT'S KURT ANGLE!

JR - Where THE HELL did HE come from?

Angle climbs into the ring and clotheslines Striker back down from behind into the corner of the ring. Angle gets on top of Striker and hits him down to the ground with a few hard fists before choking him. Angle grabs Striker back up and kicks him in the midsection before getting behind.....OLYMPIC SLAM! Angle screams "YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME! EVER!" as Striker lays on the ground motionless before Kurt Angle's music hits the arena.

The show cuts over to a promo advertising the forth coming Summerslam! When the show returns, the camera is looking on the commentators JR and King

JR - King, what do you make of what just happened there?

King - It's obvious Kurt Angle is amazingly intense! Evidently, Kurt having his title screwed off him hurtful to him that meets the eye.

JR - This feud is no where near over, thats for sure! As for the forth coming events, we have just been informed that next week on RAW, Carlito Carribean cool has declared that his show, is going to be, Hardy Home Movie Night. As well as this, we have just be informed that next week, HULK HOGAN will be on RAW!

King - Don't forget about Heat JR, as this week on heat, Matt Hardy is going to make his in ring debut against none other the Problem Solver, Tyson Tomko. Lets hope that Tomko can solve this problem and be rid of this guy once and for all!

JR - Now folks, its time for the Main Event!

JR's final words are accompanied by the Masterpiece Chris Masters' entrance. Masters appears knelt over at the entrance, rapped in cloth, before standing and making his way down to ringside. As Masters' is half way, Masters' music cuts straight through to the Showstoppa Shawn Micheals who walks out, doing his customary platform spiel to a hell of a lot of boos from the crowd. HBK's pyros blast through the arena as Masters' enters the ring and he is seen smiling at the showstoppa as HBK avoids fan contact and gets in next to him.

JR - What a Metamorphosis from HBK King? HBK was a fan favorite, and now, look at him damn it! HBK is one of the most hated people on RAW, hell in the WWE!

King - I'm not a fan of attacking people from behind JR but lets be honest, Hogan spent the last 20 years telling everyone how good he was now! But now, people will realise that Hogan isnt as good as he said he was! Divine retribution JR! It always comes back to bite you on the a...

JR - you and I both know that if HBK wanted a match with Hogan, he could have just asked!

HBK and Masters are still talking when "Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, it's the Big Show" blasts out of the PA system and the fans get up onto their feet.

JR - MY GOD! LISTEN TO THE OVATION FOR THE BIG SHOW!

King - WHAT THE?

Big Show appears at the entrance with a huge smile on his face jeering on the crowd as he walks down to the ring. Show stops at the steps and looks at Masters and HBK who back off to the far outter side of the ring, and climbs up the steps before getting into the ring. Big Show jeers on the crowd some more before turning round and patting the referee on the back as the two opponents get in the ring. The referee immedietly calls for the bell to be rung as HBK climbs out to the apron

2 on 1 Handicap Match

The Big Show Vs. Shawn Michaels and Chris Masters

Big Show and Chris Masters start off in the ring together, Masters constantly looking back at HBK who tells him to get in there. Masters turned back from Show to get hit with a huge fist pushing Masters back. Show throw another and another, before whipping Masters into the rope and hitting him with a big boot. Big Show picked up Masters before dropping him back to the ground with a huge bodyslam, Masters bouncing off the floor. Masters gets to his knees and quickly jolts over to the corner tagging Michaels in who flys into the ring. Big Show swings an arm over Michaels but Michaels ducks before hitting Show with some fists of his own. HBK tries to irish whip Big Show into the ropes but Show reverses and goes for another big boot on HBK but HBK grabs the ropes and gets out of the ring to a boo from the crowd. Big Show walks over to the ropes shouting at HBK only to get attacked from behind by Masters, Masters with a clubbing blows to the Show. HBK climbs onto the ropes and hangs Big Show on the top rope choking the life out of Big Show before getting back into the ring. HBK climbs up to the top rope and taunts Big Show to get up. Big Show is back to his knees, then his feet, Missile Drop Kick from Shawn Michaels, Michaels goes for the cover......1...........2...Big Show gets out with authority. Michaels gets up and tags Masters back in. Masters delivers a kick to the face of Big Show as he gets into the ring and tells Michaels to help him. Michaels and Masters whip Big Show into the ropes before hitting him with a double elbow attack knocking Big Show down on his backside. HBK then immedietly runs against the ropes and hits show with a Boot to the face before telling Masters to cover.........1.............2............Big Show kicks out. Masters gets to his feet and waits for Big Show to get up, shouting at the crowd. Show is on to his knees, Master's locks in his Masterlock on the Big Show. Big Show desperately tries to get out of the hold, swinging from side to side, Wait, Big Show is starting to lift Masters up. one left now standing.........SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON BIG SHOW! HBK came out of nowhere. Big Show is drops back down, Masters face straining with the pressure he's applying. The referee checks Big Show, raising his arm...........1..................2.........................3 Big Show is out and the bell rings.

Winners of the Match - Chris Masters and Shawn Michaels

After the match, Masters remains the Masterlock locked on the Big Show while HBK kicks the Big Show down in the midsection, continuing their double team when all of a sudden............

"WHEN THE RAIN CRASHES DOWN AND IT HURTS INSSSSIIIIIIIIIDE", the crowd screams with cheers as at the entrance of the arena, appears the man in red and yellow, the legendary Hulk Hogan runs down the ring pointing at the two men attacking the Big Show.

JR - THE HULK IS HERE! THE HULK IS HERE!

King - HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE UNTIL NEXT WEEK?

Hulk slides into the ring and Masters attacks Hulk Hogan first, but Hogan blocks Masters punches, before hitting some of his own, Hogan whips Masters into the ropes before hitting him with a boot to the face. Hogan turns around....SWEET CHIN MUSIC by Shawn Michaels on Hogan. The crowd boos heavily on Shawn Micheals who stands up in an almost orgasmic like trance, Hogan flat on the floor. The cameras zoom in on HBK's face as the show fades to black to see the WWE emblem

Show Rating - 78

We got a 5.68 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7536 people.

We made $301440 from ticket sales.

RAW QUICK RESULTS!

(Highlight below if you want to read the results quickly)

-Kurt Angle was interupted by Matt Striker during his announcement. Striker announced that he had a  contract with the WWE and that he will be facing someone at Summerslam. Angle said that Striker wasnt good enough  to face him and after a sneak attack by Kerwin White, set up a 1 on 1 match with White later on in the night

-Hurricane and Rosey bt. The Heart Throbs by DQ after their new member Brian Lawler interfered during the match  after The Heart Throbs were technically beat.

-Bischoff announced that Cena's opponents would be Jericho, Damaja and Snitsky

-Cena got to the ring only to find out that his partner had not been decided. Out to help Cena came the British  Babe Steven Lewington.

-Cena and Lewington bt. Damaja, Snistky and Jericho via FU on the Snitsky

-Damaja, Snitsky and Jericho beat down the WWE Champion Cena.

-Carlito's Cabana airs. Carlito invites Hardy down first. Carlito said he had an announcement regarding the IC  title to make but Hardy wouldnt let him. Edge came down and said the fans only hear half the story and that Matt  Hardy is more than meets the eye. In fact, according to Edge, Lita left Matt for him, because Matt Hardy apparently  hit Lita. However, Lita was not present to verify anything.

-Matt Striker bt. Kerwin White via Interference from Chavo Classic. After the match, Kurt Angle came out of nowhere  and viciously beat down Striker saying he was out of his league.

-RAW announced that Matt Hardy would face Tyson Tomko in his in ring return this week on Heat and that next week,  Hulk Hogan is going to return to RAW, reason's not explained. As well as this, next week, Carlito Carribean Cool is  going to present for the first time on the Cabana, Hardy Home Movies.

-HBK and Masters bt. Big Show via Masterlock and Sweet Chin Music. After the match, Hogan came down to help the Big  Show only to get chinned by HBK.

Edited by DaveKOTW

Josh Mathews' announce partner for Velocity is named Steve Romero, not Todd.

King - JR! I had no idea! Hell me and that no good son of mine haven't spoken...in ages.

My memory might be shoddy, but I don't think Lawler has ever acknowledged the fact that Brian Lawler IS his son on-screen, though everyone knows they're related.

Possible Striker-White feud? I rather like the sound of that.

All in all, you have quite a diary here...although I'm still wondering what the backstory has to do with it.

Edited by DaveKOTW

BREAKING NEWS

Double Injury Blow At Smackdown House Show

Many fans will come from the Smackdown House Show in Battle Creek Michigan shocked today as the WWE has reported 2 injuries during the show

The first one was that of the Blue Meanie who was wrestling Doug Basham. During the match, Doug Basham throw Meanie to the outside of the ring and some how, the Meanie hit his neck badly and a result is thought to be out of action any time between 6-8 months. Many believe that the bWo storyline will be over as a result of this and the chances are that the Meanie may just be released.

The other injury is to the Undertaker who was seen buckling during his match against Marty Wright. Taker was taken to a local hospital where he was seen to have suffered a knee injury that could put him out of action for as long as 8 months.

We wish both wrestlers the best of luck with their injuries and hope they return to action ASAP

Source - www.usawrestlenews.com

Edited by DaveKOTW

user posted image

WWE SMACKDOWN Preview

August 11th, 2005

After a week of torment for General Manager Theodore Long last week, the GM is looking to put things right this week on SMACKDOWN.

Last Week, JBL and US Champion Orlando Jordan avoided the wrath of the GM by refusing to appear on Smackdown. This week, JBL has been demanded to appear on Smackdown, placed in a No Holds Barred Match Requested by Batista himself. In this match, JBL can have no interference in the match and will have to face the Animal face to face for the first time for the World Championship. The GM has also added the stipulation that if JBL isnt to be in attendance tonight, JBL will be indefinately banned from challanging for the World Heavyweight Championship, whether Batista is, or isn't the Champion. Will this deter JBL from another week of cowardice or will JBL continue to avoid SMACKDOWN with the hope of walking into the loving arms of Eric Bischoff.

If this was the only one of the General Manager's problems, he have considered himself lucky, but last week, Theodore's Long was trashed by a man, only known by the name "Mr. Extreme". Long has declared Smackdown to be in the process of a "witch hunt" as this entity can not be looked over. Who knows when and where Mr. Extreme will strike next?

After Eddie Guerrero ran in on Rey Mysterio's Main Event Match against Christian last week on Smackdown, how will Rey Mysterio retaliate to Eddie Guerrero, and what's more, how will Christian react to Booker T sticking his nose where it doesnt belong, helping Rey Mysterio from an almost certain beat down.

Also on SMACKDOWN, Chris Benoit will go one on one against Doug Basham and William Regal will go one on one with SMACKDOWN's number one announcer, Funaki. All this and more..on Smackdown.

SMACKDOWN confirmed Matches

William Regal Vs. Funaki

Chris Benoit Vs. Doug Basham

Hardcore Holly. Vs. Simon Dean

JBL vs. Batista (champion) for the World Championship.

Source: WWE.com

Guest AustinoG87

I'm really enjoying this so far; you are an amazing writer! Can't wait for Smackdown! and to see your first pay per view (even though it isn't for awhile. You've hooked me in as a permanent reader.

• 3 weeks later...

user posted image

Smackdown launches off with its traditional opening sequence before the cameras hit the arena showing all areas of the crowd accomponied with pyro effects.

Cole - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WWE Smackdown. I am Michael Cole, I'm here with Tazz and what a line up we have for you here tonight

Tazz - You would not be lying Cole, tonight we've got 4 matches, including the World Heavyweight Championship Match between JBL and the Champion Batista, in a No Holds Barred match

"Unstable" by Adema hits the arena and the fans go into silence unsure of who is going to appear. At the entrance to the arena steps out Doug Basham to a silent crowd. Basham looks around at the fans, who are seemingly uninterested and makes his way down to the ring

Tazz - And err, it seems as if it

Tazz - And it err, looks like its going to start right now, a match booked earlier in the week by Theodore Long, requested by Doug Basham himself, Basham Vs. Benoit

Cole - Many thougt that Basham would sink and not be able to swim after his counterpart, The Damaja was traded over to RAW, but Basham is aiming to prove these people wrong!

Basham climbs into the ring and climbs up one of the turnbuckles to the same silence from the crowd. Almost from the moment he steps down off the turnbuckle, Whatever by Our Lady Peace immedietly blasts out of the PA system and the crowd roar and some stand as the former World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit appears at the entrance of the arena with his usual toothless grin on his face.

Tazz - Cole, what a slobberknocker to start off SmackDown!

Cole - Chris Benoit is an amazing athlete, I can't believe he got traded here to Smackdown from RAW

Benoit gets to the foot of the ring before sliding in with Benoit's typical lack of fear. The bell rings and we are ready for our first bout of the evening

One Fall Singles Match

Chris Benoit Vs. Doug Basham

Benoit and Basham lock up. Basham breaks up the lock with a boot to the midsection, before hitting Benoit with a crack to the face. Basham charges Benoit into the turnbuckle and then chokes him in the corner with the refree counting, 1,2,3,4, Basham lets go. Basham charges back into the corner but Benoit gets an elbow to the face of Basham. Basham turns away and Benoit attacks Basham from behind, trying to lock in a german, but Basham gets out quickly. Basham tries to whip Benoit into the ropes but Benoit reverses it. Basham goes against the ropes but holds on, Benoit bending down for a back body drop. Basham comes back with a boot to the face knocking him up before hitting to the ground with a huge DDT. Basham covers........1.....2..Benoit gets the shoulder up. Basham kicks Benoit on the ground. Basham then picks up Benoit who tries to fight out but Basham hits him back with a few stiff kicks before hitting Benoit with a brainbuster. Basham climbs up to the top turnbuckle and he signals to the crowd that the end is near before going for a top rope leg drop, but BENOIT ROLES OUT OF THE WAY and Basham hits the ground hard. Benoit gets back up to his feet before Basham but Basham swings the first fist, Benoit ducking past it, GERMAN SUPLEX! Benoit gets back up and hits a second, AND THEN A THIRD. Benoit gets back to his feet and does the slit throat sign before climbing up a turnbuckle. He signals to the crowd once more BEFORE HITTING A DIVING HEADBUTT! Benoit holds his head in pain, holding back from the pinfall. Doug Basham looks out of it. Benoit puts an arm finally over Basham......1.......2.........thr Basham gets a shoulder up. The crowd are on tenterhooks. Benoit waits for Doug Basham to get up and locks up with him as he turns around trying to lock in a belly to belly suplex but Basham breaks out and before another kick to the midsection. Basham bounces against the ropes and tries to go for a flying clothesline on Benoit but Benoit grabs the ARM AND LOCKS IN THE CROSSFACE! Basham goes to the ground and is writhing in pain. Basham tries to manouver himself to the ropes, but he cant get there, Benoit tightens the lock. Will Dough Basham tap out? YES HE WILL! Basham taps out and the bell rings. Benoit gets up in a rush and the referee grabs his arm as Basham lays down on the ground. Benoit looks down smiling before he climbs out the ring and heads back up the ramp as Doug Basham looks in pain.

Winner - Chris Benoit

The cameras go backstage to the car park where the white Limo of JBL has pulled up. The door is opened by their chaffeur and out steps JBL and Orlando Jordan to a huge boo from the crowd

JBL - Orlando, tonight is the night of all nights, tonight is the night where JBL, the Wrestling God, becomes a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion

The shot moves over to Theodore Long who moves into the picture to the disapproving faces of both Jordan and JBL

Long - Holla Holla JBL, i just that I'd inform you about the rules of the match you are in tonight about your World Championship Shot for the...

JBL - Let me stop you right there Mr. Long! Because I know the rules. Tonight, it's a no holds barred match for the World title, and tonight, JBL will be victorious and celebrate the victory of victories tonight with Orlando by my side, when I put the Animal dow..

Long - Thats whee you're wrong playa! you see, because tonight, you will be going to the ring alone as Orlando Jordan is BANNED from ringside. And listen up Orlando, if you decide to interfere in this match tonight, you will not only be fined, but you will be stripped of your uS Championship and JBL, you will be banned for every competing for the World Title while I am the GM of Smackdown. You feel me?

JBL smiles

JBL - Cystal Clear Teddy! Crystal Clear!

Orlando and JBL walk on leaving a bemused GM

The screening changes to another backstage area where victor Chris Benoit is drinking a bottle of water in any empty changing room. "Mr Benoit, Chris?" is all of a sudden heard. A female voice? Chris Benoit turns around, shouting "yes" and the camera follows him to a blonde woman. Chris Benoit's face turns to that of a confused man

Benoit - have you got lost Miss, this is the Wrestler's locker room?

Woman - Oh Chris, don't be silly, you know who I am? My name is Alicia, haven't you been recieving my emails?

Benoit - I'm sorry, that name doesn't ring a bell, but don't worry, I always get round to my fans emails as fast as I can

Alicia - Oh you really should Chris, but that's not important now? Can I have your autograph?

Benoit - Sure. do you have a pen

Alicia hands Benoit a pen and book. Benoit signs something down on it and then hands it back, Alicia with a big smile on her face

Alicia - Oh thank you Chris Benoit, you don't know how much this means to me! I have a feeling this is going to be begining of a new start for me!

Benoit - Well I am happy for you Miss, now if you'd excuse me, I would really like to get changed

Alicia - Oh? Sure! That's fine! Take care now! I hope to see you soon!

Alicia leaves camera shot as Benoit turns back round to his locker to start getting changed.

The cameras shoot quickly back to the arena and the camera points out that Funaki has already got into the ring

Cole - Folks welcome back! What a match we just had! Don't you think JBL is cocky tonight?

Tazz - JBL is very cocky tonight Cole, but forget JBL, look at that hot tamale Alicia! She was fine!

Cole - WWE Superstars always get the hot fans, we always get the....

Tazz - Speak for yourself Cole!

All of a sudden, Regal's music's blasts out of the PA system and out to the arena steps the real English Gentlemen, the man himself, William Regal, in his red and blue trunks. Regal walks down to the ring waving to the crowd getting some cheers before getting to the bottom of the ring and climbing up the steps, whiping his feet and stepping into the ring. The referee rings the bell and that match kicks off

One Fall Singles Match

Funaki Vs. William Regal

Regal and Funaki lock up quickly and Regal drives Funaki immedietly into the corner. Regal slaps Funaki over the chest with his hand a couple of times hard, before Funaki turns around Regal and slaps Regal on his chest even harder. Funaki goes for a second slap but Regal pushes him out before hitting him with a stiff European Uppercut. Funaki stutters out of the corner before getting knocked down by an exploding clothesline from Regal. Funaki gets back up and gets knocked down with a forearm smash. Regal grabs hold of Funaki by the head and then grabs hold of him setting him up for a huge exploder suplex on Funaki. Regal goes for the cover.......1.......2...but Funaki kicks out. Regal uses some hard fists to knock Funaki back to the ground before getting to his feet and goes to the nearest turnbuckle. Regal tries to unbuckle one of the pads as Funaki starts to get to his feet. The crowd start to stop their feet as Funaki looks over at Regal, unaware. Regal finally turns around and gets hit with a huge dropkick knowing Regal back into his corner, Regal flying into the explosed turnbuckle. Regal, back hurting bounces out of the corner. Funaki marks up Regal and goes for a bulldog on Regal but Regal counters and Funaki goes crashing to the ground. Regal waits for Funaki to stand up..REGAL CUTTER on Funaki. Regal covers.......1......2.......3 Regal wins. Regal's music hits the arena as some of the crowd start to boo him.

Winner - William Regal

After the match, the referee stands over Funaki checking to see that he is ok, but Regal pushes the referee out of the way and stands over Funaki himself. Regal begins stomping on Funaki before choking him with his boot.

Cole - WHAT THE HELL IS REGAL DOING?

Tazz - Regal has gone insane!

Regal turns the lifeless Funaki over before grabbing some his limbs one by one before THE REGAL STRETCH ON FUNAKI!

Cole - MY GOD REGAL! STOP! STOP!

Tazz - Look at the PAIN on Funaki's face

Funaki looks in utter agony as Regal is smiling at the pain Funaki is enduring. Eventually, backstage staff run out to the ring to break up the insane Regal, but Regal lets go before they even get here and climbs out of the ring before his music hits once again. Regal stands on the outside as the EMTs treat Funaki with a sick smile on his face

Cole - William Regal has LOST IT!

The camera changes from ring to backstage where we see Batista warming up for his match

Cole - Folks! Batista is pumping himself up and he is the main event tonight! All this and more! AFTER THE BREAK!

After the commerical break comes back, we are shown a replay of Regal's actions before Regal is seen backstage with a smile on his face. Regal then seems to start walking and pick up face, before it is seen he is trying to catch up with Theodore Long

Regal - Mr Long!I have to speak to you...

Long - Quite Frankly Regal, I dont want to speak to you right now? you know what you've done? you've put out a wrestler for god knows how long? I'm told he could be out for over a month! As well as that, you disgrace my show, ruin my ethic of fairplay and now you want a favor from me?

Regal - It's not a favor as such but more of a....

Long - WHAT REGAL? WHAT?

Theodore Long stands there looking impatiently at Regal

Regal - On second thoughts! Forget it! You'll see soon enough! Now, if you dont want to talk to me sunshine, thats fine! Bugger off then! go on, bugger off!

Long looks like he's about to say something but then decides against it and just walks off, leaving Regal with a sinister look upon his face

Cole - I swear Tazz, there is something mentally wrong with William Regal?

Tazz - Well Cole, lets face it, over the last year or so, Regal has been used and abused! And Regal has just cracked!

Cole - But Why against Funaki Tazz? What had Funaki done to deserve that?

Tazz - I guess he was the nearest target? Who knows whats going through his mind right now?

The camera shoots back to the ring as Hardcore Holly's music was playing ring side and Hardcore Holly was making his way down to the ring. Hardcore Holly got a good cheer from the crowd before sliding in the ring and saluting the crowd from the top of a turnbuckle. Then, Simon Dean's music followed and Dean hits the ring with his purple clothing and his Simon system bag.

Cole - Anyway Tazz, enough about Regal, it's time for our third match of the night, and Tazz, this is going to be a slobberknocker!

Tazz - I swear, you're sounding like JR more everyday, I'm gonna have to buy you a hat for Christmas

Cole - Why thanks!

Simon Dean gets into the ring and puts his Simon System stuff down at the side before starting to do some warm ups. Hardcore Holly looks down at Dean shaking his head as he begins to do some butt clenches. Hardcore Holly then has enough and clotheslines Simon Dean forward from behind and the bell rings

One Fall Singles Match

Simon Dean Vs. Hardcore Holly

Hardcore Holly grabs hold of Dean's head and then slams him against the floor. Holly then stomps on the back of Dean before finally kicking his face into the mat. Holly grabs hold of Simon Dean and throws him down to the ground again with a huge bodyslam. Hardcore Holly then picks up, Dean again and whips into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Dean ducks it, and then kicks Hardcore Holly in the midsection, before hitting him with an uppercut. Simon Dean hits Holly with a double knee lift knocking Hardcore Holly backwards, before knocking him out of the ring with a clothesline. Simon Dean turns around and taunts the crowd shouting "Simon System Kids".

Cole - WAIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

While Simon Dean is taunting the crowd, 2 men climb over the barricade and slide into the ring, both about 6'5 and with long black hair, wearing black jeans and shirts. Simon Dean turns around and walks straight into a HUGE SPINEBUSTER!

Tazz - MY GOD! COLE THAT'S CYPHER AND CODE FROM EGW! WHAT THE HELL ARE EGW PEOPLE DOING HERE?

Cole - WHOEVER THAT WAS, THEY JUST DID A HUGE SPINEBUSTER ON SIMON DEAN!

Tazz - That was Big Dan Cole, now known as CODE!

Hardcore Holly gets back into the ring and attacks both of the intruiding men from behind. Hardcore Holly knocks Code forward and then trys to whip the other one into the ropes but he comes back with a big boot to the face of Hardcore Holly. Simon Dean gets to his feet dizzy and gets hit with a double clotheline out of the ring. Code's partner then pushes him and points up in the air and both men turn to Hardcore Holly who is starting to get up. Hardcore dizzily turns round and walks into A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM BY THE 2 MEN!

Cole - THIS EGW TEAM HAVE JUST DESTROYED 2 WWE MEN!

Tazz - Cypher and Code Cole, Cypher and Code!

No Contest

Cypher and Code climb out of the ring and walk over to the announce table Cypher grabbing a microphone before looking at the entrance awaiting the backstage staff.

Cole - They're gonna talk?

Tazz - I guess...so?

Cypher - IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! WE'RE NOT WWE SUPERSTARS! WE'RE FROM A LITTLE PLACE IN THE NORTH CALLED OTTAWA CANADA, FROM A FEDERATION CALLED E.G....DUBYA!!

Code grabs the microphone off Cypher

Code - AND THEODORE LONG! GENERAL MANAGER! THE BOSS TONY ANDOLLONI HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU! WE'RE TAKING OVER! AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? WE AINT HARD TO FIND! AND IF YOU AINT GOT THE BOTTLE TO COME FIND US, THEN WE'LL FIND YOU!

Cypher - BE SEEING YOU THEODORE!

The 2 men climb back over the barricades as security finally make their way down to the ringside chasing the two EGW goons off

Tazz - Smackdown has gone insane tonight!?

Cole - We'll be back after the break

When the show comes back after the break, it goes straight into a commercial labelled, by the peeps for the peeps

Christian is seen on the screen in a little box walking in front of a load of people

Christian - Do you like TV Talk Shows? Do you have a box of tissues by your side as you watch the Rikki Lake Show? Does it touch you when a fat man loses 300lbs or an ugly transvetite boy is allowed back into his family? Ha! Well my show aint like that, it aint got gearboxes, it aint got chumpstains. It's got real peeps! telling real stories! ITS BY THE PEEPS! FOR THE PEEPS! And Next week! On the Peep Show...

A picture of Eddie Guerrero is put up on the screen

Christian - We interview Eddie Guerrero, a man with a secret! A secret that is so huge, it has been labelled as having a major impact on both his own, and his former friend, Rey Mysterio's family. Will Eddie Guerrero spill the secret? Find out next week, on the Peep Show!

Tazz - Cole? What do you make of that?

Cole - Christian is the scum of the earth Tazz! He has no right to be involved in this personal problem between Eddie and Rey. However, that is next week on Smackdown, we are now only moments away from the Main Event! And It's for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The Ring Announcer gets into the ring and stands in the middle of the ring, microphone to mouth

Announcer - The Following Match is Scheduled for One Fall, and it is a No Holds Barred Match! In this match, Orlando Jordan is banned from Ring Side and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing First......

JBL's music blasts out of the PA system and the crowd boos all around the arena as the the New York City Resident, John Bradshaw Layfield hits the ring wearing his white 10 gallon hat. JBL walks down to the ring waving at some fans before walking up the steps and taunting the crowd.

Tazz - JBL looks ready for tonight!

Cole - And so he should be! This is a huge rematch match for JBL here tonight!

And then, the crowd go silent before Batista's music glares through the arena and the fans go crazy as Batista appears at the entrance to the arena with a huge cheer from the crowd. Batista signals to the crowd, as his entrance is accompanied by pyros before almost jogging to the ring, sliding in and climbing the turnbuckle. JBL stands in the far corner, his stare fixed at Batista. Batista finally gets down and the referee informs the crowd that the title is on the line and informs Batista and JBL of the rules which are, there are no rules and asks the two men to shake hands but JBL refuses. Batista looks up at the crowd laughing before the referee rings the bell

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Title

Batista © Vs. JBL

JBL and Batista lock up and JBL tries to outpower Batista but Batista is just too strong for JBL. JBL lets go and tries to swing at Batista but Batista blocks JBL's punch and hits him with a punch of his own. Batista powers on, with club after club to the face of JBL before he whips JBL into the ropes but JBL catches on to the ropes and slides out of the ring staring up at Batista who looks as if this is a walk in the park for him. JBL looks up cautiously at Batista, while Batista tells him to get back into the ring but JBL ignores him telling him to go to Hell, JBL begins to walk up the ramp, but Batista obviously hasn't had enough and quickly climbs out of the ring and chases after JBL. Batista knocks JBL down to the ground face first. Batista then picks up JBL and pulls him back over to the barrier and tries to crack his head into the barricade, but JBL counters and he throws Batista's head into the barricade. JBL grabs hold of Batista and whips him into the barricade at the other side. JBL b-lines Batista and then points over to the steel steps and whips Batista steps forth but Batista reverses the whip and JBL goes flying knees first into the steps. Batista picks up JBL and drops him onto the barricade, JBL holding onto his ribs before almost resting him on the barricade as Batista goes back over to the steps. Batista lifts up the steps above his head and turns over to slam them into JBL's head but JBL boots Batista into the midsection and he falls down, steps on top of him. JBL quickly pulls the steps off of Batista and throws him back into the ring before climbing in himself and going for a cover......1......2....Batista gets a shoulder up. JBL looks around amazed and covers him for a second time but once again only gets the two count. JBL slams the floor but then rolls out of the ring and goes under the ring to get a weapon. JBL grabs hold of a chair from under the ring and slides it into the ring, however, when he looks back at the ring he gets kicked in the face by JBL. Batista grabs hold of the chair and goes the outside, JBL gets back to his feet before getting cracked in the head with the steel chair. Batista then lies the chair down and goes over to pick up JBL, but JBL desperately tries to get out hitting Batista with an eye rake. JBL is bleeding and falls back down to the ground. Batista goes back over to JBL but this time, JBL fights out with some punches before whipping Batista into the ring post. JBL then roles Batista into the ring and gets in himself. Batista is getting to his feet and JBL signals for the clotheline from hell. Batista gets up to his feet turns round CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! JBL hit the clothesline from hell on Batista. Batista is covered..........1...........2..............thr Batista gets the shoulder up. JBL looks even more shocked this time. JBL looks around and he cant think what he's going to do. JBL walks over and starts to climb the turnbuckle? JBL is going for a flying clothesline on the almost standing Batista, but he's hesitating, and Batista hits the ropes and JBL slips. Batista goes over to the turnbuckle and grabs hold of JBL before powerslamming him to the ground. JBL holds his but tries to get up as quick as possible, to get knocked down with a clothesline. JBL gets up and gets knocked down again with another clothesline. Batista lets JBL get up again and he gets whipped into the ropes before A SPINEBUSTER! Batista jumps up and down on the spot, he's signalling that it's over! Batista grabs hold of JBL and lifts him up into the powerbomb position, you know what time it is? WAIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..IT'S WILLIAM REGAL! REGAL CRACKS A CHAIR OVER THE BACK OF BATISTA KNOCKING HIM FORWARD DROPPING JBL DOWN! BATISTA TURNS AROUND AS REGAL SOUNDS HIM ON BEFORE ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD AND BATISTA GOES DOWN FLAT ON THE GROUND. Batista is out of it. JBL is back to his feet, he is smiling, Batista, LOOK OUT! CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL AND BATISTA! JBL COVERS..........1...................2..........................3 JBL IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tazz - WOOOAW I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Cole - REGAL JUST SCREWED BATISTA TAZZ! DAMN REGAL JUST SCREWED BATISTA!

Winner - And New World Heavyweight Champion - John Bradshaw Layfield

William Regal collects the World Heavyweight Championship and hands i to JBL just as he gts out of the ring, still bleeding from the forhead. JBL then proceeds to embrace Regal before raising Regal's arm with one hand and the Heavyweight Title with the other! Batista lies down on the mat busted open as Regal and JBL make their way up the ramp, just completing one of the biggest screw jobs in Smackdown history!

Tazz - Thank you for watching guys! See you next week!

Cole - DAMN IT!

The show has one final shot on the New World Champion before the show fades to black

We got a 6.16 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 7509 people.

We made $300360 from ticket sales.

Show - 74

Quick Results - Highlight below if you want to read the quick results!

**Chris Benoit bt. Doug Basham via The Crippler Crossface

**JBL and Orlando Jordan are informed by Theodore Long that Orlando is banned from Ringside

**Benoit is visited by a female guest by the name of Alicia who gets his autograph

**Regal bt. Funaki before beating down Funaki with the Regal Stretch

**Regal requests some of the GM's time but gets none

**Simon Dean draws with Hardcore Holly via interference from EGW's Cypher and Code

**Eddie Guerrero is on the Peep's show next week, telling more about his secret

**JBL bt. Batista for the World Heavyweight Title via help from William Regal

Edited by DaveKOTW

BREAKING NEWS

Former NWA TNA star, whose real name goes as John Dalton aka Jonny Fairplay has just informed fans at his website that he has signed a WWE Developmental Contract and is on his way to OVW in the next couple of days

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd tell all of you that I am no longer with the TNA after a dispute with appearances and as a result, have agreed terms for a 2 year deal with the WWE, signing a developmental deal that will take me to the OVW farm factory. I think we have come to the agreement that I will not be a full time wrestler but I hope I can fulfil some sort of role as a commisioner of manager of one of the up and coming tag teams. As always keep the mail coming in, you never know when I may just pop up on to your screens.

Yours Faithfuly,

Jonny

user posted image

WWE VELOCITY Preview

August 13th, 2005

Another action-packed edition of VELOCITY is on the horizon. Frankie Kazarian, the self proclaimed "Future" of professional wrestling is scheduled to start of the action VELOCITY against former Radical, Perry Saturn. With both men coming off great performances in the previous week, who knows who is going to win this match in what promises to be a very tight opener to VELOCITY!

Velocity also promises a great treat for SMACKDOWN fans who will get to see Paul London, the Cruiserweight Champion, go head to head with three opponents for the Cruiserweight title, in what promises to be one of the toughest matches of his career. Will Paul London overcome the might of Juventud Guerrera, Nunzio and Hollywood Nova, only you can find out on Velocity.

IF that wasn't enough, the Main EVENT of Velocity is a continuation of the 2 out 3 fall tournament between Al Snow and Daivari, which Al Snow current leads 1 to nil. With tonight's match being a street fight, can Daivari overcome the odds to equalise the playing field or will Daivari be making his way to the job centre first thing monday morning? Tune in to find out!

As an added bonus, Booker T will be on VELOCITY this week as he has requested air time to speak his mind regarding the current status of affairs in the WWE. Also, Velocity recaps on the current week's action on SmackDown including the World Heavyweight Title Match between JBL and Batista

Tune in to Spike TV, the first channel for Men this Saturday for Velocity

VELOCITY confirmed Matches

'The Future' Frankie Kazarian Vs. Perry Saturn

Paul London © Vs. Hollywood Nova Vs. Juventud Guerrera Vs. Nunzio - Fatal Fourway for the WWE Cruiserweight Title

Al Snow Vs. Daivari - 2nd Fall out of 3 Street Fight Match. IF Daivari loses, he's Fired.

Edited by DaveKOTW

user posted image

Saturday 13th August 2005

Velocity starts off with its usual opening video before shooting straight into the arena. The cameras circle above the screaming fans as they are in for another exciting edition of Velocity

Matthews - Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Josh Matthews, I am here with Steve Romero! Welcome to Velocity!

Romero - And Josh, what an action packed night we have in store tonight! And we are going to kick off right now!

Frankie Kazarian's generic music hits the arena and some fans respond with boos as the "Future" appears at te entrance to the arena. Kazarian looks smug with the situation, before bringing out from behind him, a microphone, obviously, having something on his mind

Matthews - Looks like Frankie Kazarian has got something on his mind!

Romero - Why not Josh, he is the future!

Kazarian - Would you guys please shut up! THE FUTURE! has got something on his mind and he requests, no he demands your silence.

The crowd continues to boo, even louder as Kazarian slowly makes his way to ringside

Kazarian - That's what I thought! But hey, thats cool! because tonight, you get to see Frankie Kazarian continue his vicious streak, tonight, as I defeat former Radical, Perry Saturn.

Some "Frankie sucks" chants spread through the arena

Kazarian - Some people say I got a fight on my hands, but they would be mistaken! Don't get me wrong, Saturn is tough, but I am unbeatable. Tonight, Perry Saturn will start the hand over of the torch has the future rises further up the card. People ask me why I know the future, and I told them as the same as I'll tell you! I AM THE FUTURE! AND THE FUTURE LOOKS GOO....

Perry Saturn's music blasts out of the PA system and fans roar, chearing for the former Army Ranger as he runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, accompanied at that time with a bell ring. This match is under way

None Title Singles match

Perry Saturn Vs. Frankie Kazarian

Kazarian stomps down on Saturn as soon as he gets in the ring, in an attempt to try and get him to the ground immedietly. Kazarian helps Saturn to his feet before whipping him into the ropes. Kazarian turns around for an elbow, but Saturn grabs Kazarian from behind and throws him to the ground. Kazarian gets up and gets hit with a forearm smash, getting back up to another, and another. Kazarian gets back up again and this time gets whipped into the ropes again as Saturn goes for a back body drop, but Kazarian stops himself before kicking Saturn in the face. Saturn stretches back up before Kazarian quickly hits the side effect on Saturn. Kazarian covers.....1.....2. Saturn kicks out straight away on the two. Kazarian gets back to his feet and grabs hold of Saturn before hitting Saturn with a snapmare. Kazarian then looks around at the fans before running against the ropes and hitting a drop kick to the back of Saturn, before going for another pinfall......1.....2.....Saturn kicks out again. Kazarian looks up at the referee like he's just stole his lunch and then turns around and lifts Saturn up off the ground. Kazarian sets up for a fisherman's suplex but Saturn skillfully manouvers out of it, sweeping round the back of Kazarian and hits a german suplex on Kazarian with a BRIDGE........1...............2......Kazarian kicks out just in time. Kazarian almost instinctly shoots back to his feet fleeing to the ropes, starting to climb through. Saturn follows him and grabs hold of Kazarian by an arm. Kazarian turns round and eye rakes Saturn, Saturn holding his face, before HANGING SATURN ON THE TOPE ROPE. Kazarian climbs back onto the apron and climbs immedietly up to the top rope as Saturn is walking around blind, Saturn turns to Kazarian's side! TOP ROPE BULLDOG! Kazarian covers.......1..........2.......thr Saturn kicks out. Kazarian slams his hands against the mat before climbing out of the ring and immedietly going to the announce table grabbing a chair. Kazarian goes back to the ring side but the referee climbs out of the ring and starts to pull the chair back off Kazarian shouting "No", and "Give it to Me". The two of them remain arguing when WAIT SATURN HITS A SUICIDE CROSSBODY OUT OF THE RING landing on both Kazarian and the referee. Saturn gets to his feet slowly, while Kazarian remains dazed and the referee is out, Saturn slowly picks up Kazarian and whips him into the steal steps with a huge crash that makes the crowd "oooooh". Saturn rolls Kazarian back into the ring setting him up roughly in line with the turnbuckle and then begins to slap his elbow, everyone knows what it's time for. Saturn stands back to Kazarian..SATURNSAULT! but Kazarian rolls out of the way. BUT WAIT! SATURN LANDED ON HIS FEET! Kazarian gets up and turns around. Kick to the gut from Saturn...DEATH VALLEY DRIVER ON KAZARIAN! Saturn looks around at the referee, who is still out, then looks back at Kazarian and then does the it's over sign. Saturn grabs hold of Kazarians arm and goes for the RINGS OF SATURN! Kazarian is screaming in pain as Saturn almost completely bends Kazarian's arm off. LOOK AT KAZARIAN! He's screaming "I quit" but there is no referee. Saturn eventually lets go at Kazarian the ground booing at the fact there is no referee and climbs out of the ring. Saturn tries to shake the referee awake. Saturn eventually picks the referee up and rolls him back into the ring before getting in himself and goes straight back over to Kazarian. Saturn grabs hold of Kazarian by the head but then LOW BLOW! Kaziarn just LOW BLOWED SATURN! Kazarian gets back to his feet, looking completely dazed, before lurring Saturn Forward! THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE ON SATURN! Kazarian drops down to the ground and puts on an arm on Saturn, LOOK AT THE REFEREE, HE SEES THE COUNT..........1...............2......................3 FRANKIE KAZARIAN STEALS THIS WIN!

Winner - Frankie Kazarian

Frankie Kazarian and Perry Saturn lay down in the ring as the bell is wrong and Kazarian's music hits the arena. Kazarian finally starts to make a move and roll to the side of the ring before getting out as the referee checks out on the Saturn. Kazarian is seen shouting "The Future Looks Good" before the show goes to a commerical. When the show returns, the show goes back to the commentators

Matthews - Well Steve, what show to kick off Velocity, and what a week we are having so far!

Romero - What a week indeed so far, especially after the Smackdown broadcast this week! IT was HUGE! Hell, I don't think there was a person alive who wasn't stunned by the outcome of that show! With JBL coming out Champion. Lets go back to the show!

Batista goes over to the turnbuckle and grabs hold of JBL before powerslamming him to the ground. JBL holds his but tries to get up as quick as possible, to get knocked down with a clothesline. JBL gets up and gets knocked down again with another clothesline. Batista lets JBL get up again and he gets whipped into the ropes before A SPINEBUSTER! Batista jumps up and down on the spot, he's signalling that it's over! Batista grabs hold of JBL and lifts him up into the powerbomb position, you know what time it is? WAIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..IT'S WILLIAM REGAL! REGAL CRACKS A CHAIR OVER THE BACK OF BATISTA KNOCKING HIM FORWARD DROPPING JBL DOWN! BATISTA TURNS AROUND AS REGAL SOUNDS HIM ON BEFORE ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD AND BATISTA GOES DOWN FLAT ON THE GROUND. Batista is out of it. JBL is back to his feet, he is smiling, Batista, LOOK OUT! CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL AND BATISTA! JBL COVERS..........1...................2..........................3 JBL IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

user posted image

WWE HEAT Preview

August 14th, 2005

Another action-packed edition of Sunday Night HEAT is on the horizon. Eric Bischoff has announced that tonight, he will be opening a show  that is sure to wet the appetite of wrestling fans.

First off, we are scheduled to have a one fall match between Steven Lewington, a thorn in the side of Eric Bischoff since he was set upon, and Snitsky. Will Snitsky finish the job tonight or will Lewington be able to have one over on the General Manager?

In addition to the show, newly signed WWE superstar Johnny Parisi will make his debut appearance on HEAT tonight where he takes on another man who has got the back up of the general Manager, Shelton Benjamin. With Bischoff's creed of being either with him or against him, will Shelton fight it out or or will he finally give in, and one again, become part of the main RAW roster. All Shelton needs to say is "you win" and he's back on RAW. Find out if he does, only on HEAT.

The Main Event of HEAT has been altered after Matt Hardy had requested to removed from tonight's line up for personal reasons. Apparently, Hardy has not taken well to the accusations made up by Edge this week. The main event is now a match between Edge and Val Venis. Will Edge win again? or will Val Venis overcome a huge obsticle in his path to becoming IC Champion once again?

Tune into HEAT every Sunday

HEAT confirmed Matches

Snitsky Vs. Steven Lewington

Johnny Parisi Vs. Shelton Benjamin

Edge Vs. Val Venis

user posted image

Sunday 14th August

WWE HEAT starts off with a new funked up orange and black opening before shooting off the arena for the standard pyros.

Grisham - Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT! I AM TODD GRISHAM!

Coach - AND I AM THE COAH! AND BABY! WE'VE GOT ONE FUNKED UP SHOW TONIGHT!

"I'm Back, and Better Than Ever" glares through the PA system and the crowd start off with some huge boos as the General Manager of RAW, Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring.

Grisham - And what a way to start off HEAT this evening, with a rare appearance from the man himself, Eric Bischoff

Coach - I'd like to take this time to take a moment out and respect Mr. Bischoff for being the greatest General Manager in WWE history

Grisham - Oh Lord!

Eric Bischoff walks up the steps and enters the ring in hand, looking more ready than ever to kick this night off.

Bischoff - Ladies and GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT! A SHOW PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE RAW BRAND! First of all, allow me to apologise to all the people here who bought tickets to see Matt Hardy here tonight. And even if this show is this lesser of the two shows by the RAW roster, and all you guys are mugs for being here! No one disobeys Eric Bischoff. Personal reasons my ass! That's why, next Week on RAW! ITS GONNA BE! MATT HARDY! VS. TYSON TOMKO! AND THIS TIME! THIS MATCH STICKS!

The crowd cheer at Eric Bischoff's announcement!

Bischoff - As for right now, I have another piece of business to take of regarding a certain Steve Lewington. This time, last week, i decided to take a team of useless limeys to fight against my new and debuting tag team, Snitsky and the Damaja. And while Harry "Hazz" Harrison new how to play the game and got crushed, Steve Lewington decided he wanted to interfere with my business, the following day on Monday Night Raw. TONIGHT! WE END THIS! SO ALLOW ME INTRODUCE FIRST! GENE SNITSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It Wasn't My Fault" blasts out of the PA system before Snitsky appears at the entrance to the arena looking all fired up, accompanied by the Damaja. Both men make their way into the ring, Snitsky shaking the ropes while the Damaja shakes the hand of Bischoff. Bischoff then goes to shake the hand of Snitsky but Snitksy hugs him instead leaving a shocked look on the face of Bischoff. Bischoff finally scrubs himself off and goes back to the microphone

Bischoff - INTRODUCING NEXT!

All of a sudden, Lewington's music breaks up the Bischoff talk and Bischoff looks enraged at the entrance as Steven Lewington makes his way down to the entrance with a very big smile on his face. Steven Lewington gets in the ring ignoring everyone in it, even when Eric Bischoff tries to approach him and climbs the apron getting the applause from the fans. Lewington eventually climbs down the turnbuckle and goes over to the referee...when SNITSKY ATTACKED LEWINGTON FROM BEHIND!

Bischoff - RING THE GOD DAMN BELL!

Grisham - What THE HELL! THAT AINT RIGHT?!

Coach - Eric Bischoff Masterminded again!

The referee rings the bell, this match is under way

One Fall Singles Match No DQ

Snitsky Vs. Steven Lewington

Lewington is flat on the ground after the smash from behind by Snitsky. Lewington tries to get up to his feet but Snitsky pounds him back down to the ground with a few boots. Snitsky lifts up Lewington off the ground and bodyslams him hard down to the mat before displaying the crowd with a raptuous smile which the fans booed. The Damaja slammed his hands down on the mat while Snitsky bounced off the ropes going for an elbow drop onto Lewington but Lewington rolled out of the way. Snitsky got back to his feet quickly but was met by some short punches from Lewington. Lewington hit an attempted irish whip on Snitsky, but Snitsky countered the move only to hit Lewington in the face with a big boot. Snitsky then grabbed hold of Lewington and whipped him into the turnbuckle. Snitsky charged into the corner and squashed Lewington flat against it. Snitsky then whipped Lewington into the opposite turnbuckle which Lewington crashed into before falling down to the ground. Bischoff, standing next to the Damaja told the Damaja to go get a chair while Snitksy stomped on the motionless body of Lewington. Snitsky hit a huge snapmare on Lewington, Lewington eyes dilated and dazed. The Damaja through the chair in the ring and shouted to Snitksy to get this job done and Snitsky looked at the chair in almost orgasmic state. Snitsky finally picked up the chair and he turned around eyes glared, raising the chair high above the air, as if giving him some sort of evil power, to turn around to a LOW BLOW by Lewington. Snitksy looked blinded in pain, eventually dropping the chair, Lewington gets to his feet..DDT onto the CHAIR. Lewington covers.......1...........2.......Bischoff pulls the referee out of the RING. Lewington looks up, shocked at the situation, not noticing THE BOOT COMING TOWARDS HIS FACE BY THE DAMAJA. The Damaja grabs hold of Lewington and shouts at the crowd before HITTING THE BRAIN DAMAJA ON LEWINGTON. The Damaja throws Snitsky on top of Lewington as Bischoff orders the referee on the outside who he has just been arguing with to get back into the ring to count and so he does.............1..............2...................3

Winner - Snitsky

After the match, the Damaja helps Snitsky up and all 3, Eric, Damaja and Snitksy look down at the down and out Lewington. Bischoff looks at them both!

Bischoff - You know what to do! GET THE GOD DAMN TABLE!!

Damaja and Snitksy get out of the ring and both look under seperate sides of the ring for a table. Bischoff meanwhile stands over Lewington and starts talking to him before going to slap his face but WAIT..LEWINGTON GRABS THE ARM OF BISCHOFF. Lewington gets back up as Bischoff is standing over, almost unsure of what to do, Bischoff tries to kick Lewington but this seems to enrage him further, and then he grabs the fist of Eric Bischoff and turns it around in an almost Kane-esque style. Lewington kicks Bischoff into the midsection..he's GONNA GO FOR A DDT! WAIT CHAIR SHOT FROM SNITSKY TO LEWINGTON. SNITSKY CAME FROM NO WHERE. SNITSKY stands over Lewington as he tries to get up and hits him a second time in the head busting Lewington open. The Damaja throws a table into the ring and Bischoff helps him set it up while Snitksy grabs hold of Lewington. Lewington is tossed to the Damaja as Snitsky sits on the top turnbuckle and Eric Bischoff is telling them to finish him. Snitsky is tossed up Lewington who he puts on his shoulders...POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE FROM THE TOP ROPE. LEWINGTON LOOKS CRUSHED! Snitsky sits on the top turnbuckle with a huge smile on his face as Lewington remains lifeless telling Bischoff that "it wasn't his fault". The show cuts to a commercial break

When the show returns we go right back to action last Monday Night on RAW between Kerwin White and Matt Striker

Grisham - Folks, while the violence is being cleared up in the ring, lets take you back to last Monday on RAW!

Coach - This was a match between Kerwin White and Matt Striker, set up by Kurt Angle after Matt Striker challenged Kurt Angle to a match! Matt Striker has a cheek in my opinion!

Grisham - Well thats why its your opinion Coach!

Coach - I mean! How dare he try to make a name for himself, against an Olympic hero like Kurt Angle? It's a disgrace!

Grisham - Since when were you a Kurt Angle fan?

Coach - I always have time for an olympic gold medalist!

Striker picks up Kerwin and then hits him with a fallaway slam. Striker climbs out of  the ring and goes to underneath it to pick up a kendo stick. On return to the apron the  referee blocks Striker's entry, refusing to let him enter with the weapon giving Kerwin time  to recurperate...Wait! White pushes the referee into Striker and Striker falls off the paron  onto the guard railing. White laughs at the situation and poses in the ring. WAIT! ITS CHAVO  CLASSIC IN THE RING! Chavo Classic runs down, waiting for White to turn around..CHAVO CRACKS  THE CHAIR OVER THE HEAD OF Kerwin White. But Kerwin is still standing..CHAVO HITS HIM AGAIN!  Still White refuses to fall. Chavo Classic drops the Chair..DDT ONTO THE CHAIR. Classic  rolls out of the ring and goes over to the other side where Striker is starting to get up  dazed. Chavo pushes Striker into the ring, who then  covers.........1.............2...............3

After the match, Matt Striker looks up, with a face of amazement as he is declared the  winner by the ring announcer. The referee grabs hold of Striker's arm and helps him up  before raising his arm as the winner!

JR - STRIKER! WATCH OUT!

King - IT'S KURT ANGLE!

JR - Where THE HELL did HE come from?

Angle climbs into the ring and clotheslines Striker back down from behind into the corner of  the ring. Angle gets on top of Striker and hits him down to the ground with a few hard fists  before choking him. Angle grabs Striker back up and kicks him in the midsection before  getting behind.....OLYMPIC SLAM! Angle screams "YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME! EVER!" as Striker lays  on the ground motionless before Kurt Angle's music hits the arena.

Edited by DaveKOTW

WWE Round Up! by KOTWDave @ WrestlingWorldHeadlines.com

Thge end to the second week of the August has provided some shocking reverlations.

Lets start off with the RAW Brand.

Over the past couple of weeks, it is has been seen that once again, Eric Bischoff is starting to get himself in a bit of a divide between the people that will do what he says and the people that he disobeys. With the likes of John Cena, Big Show and Shelton Benjamin, being three big names who are part of the anti-Bischoff movement, it is not going to be easy for Bischoff to win this battle.

Bischoff however has a lot of fire power. With Chris Jericho, most likely Kurt Angle, Carlito, The Damaja and Snitsky all loyal followers of the Bischoff cause, each and everyone will be sure to do their best to make sure that the rebels come tumbling down and maybe even some title belts change hands.

Matt Hardy and Edge are at fully fledged war at the moment and neither seems willing to back down. With the added reverlation that Matt Hardy hit Lita as part of the reason that the two broke up and she went with Edge, how will this affect Matt Hardy's performance, especially if there is any truth in it. Is Edge being unfairly treated after all? Matt Hardy will not die and he will fight Edge, whether it be HEAT, RAW or at Summerslam.

As well as this, friends Kerwin White and Kurt Angle are set to team up next week against Chavo Classic and Matt Striker in a match up that is only going to help their summerslam single bouts. There is even some thought at the moment that the current interlinking of these two feuds could also lead up to the competitors swapping over enemies after summerslam. However, this idea is scepticle as there is the suggestion that Kurt Angle is going to face the WWE Champion post Summerslam.

Finally, Hulk Hogan made his return on RAW last week, as the Hogan Michaels feud continues to heat up. With Hogans stroke backstage, it is unlikely that Hogan is going to lose the Summerslam match but will Hogan stay on after Summerslam or will he go back into hiding?

In other news, it is thought that the signing of Johnny Fairplay from NWA TNA is going to lead to him joining the RAW roster. The former survivor contestant is good on the microphone and it is thought that he may be the new assistant to Bischoff although no one knows what would happen to Coach if he was to arrive.

Kid Kash is also thought to be debuting on RAW soon.

SMACKDOWN is taking a huge turning point in the eyes of experts. With Batista's underperformance at the Great American Bash and subsequent loss of the title to JBL on Smackdown, the thought is, is that Batista is out of favour with Vince McMahon. This may also mean that the Main Event for Wrestlemania 22 will be changed, as it was previously thought to be a Batista Vs. Orton main event.

William Regal is certainly seeming to get a huge push at the moment. While some people think that this could transend into a Main Event push, most people think it is more likely to put William Regal back up as a strong contender for the US title rather than anything else.

In regards to the EGW invasion, the current thought is that this storyline is going to go on for a couple of months with the subsequent firing of Theodore Long and the appointment of Andolloni as GM of Smackdown. While nothing can be confirmed, there was the notion that the WWE were unhappy with Theodore Long's current work as GM with a decreasing amount of importance on the Show, and Andolloni will give Smackdown more of the feeling that Bischoff gives RAW.

Thank you for reading!

KOTWDave (Wrestlingworldheadlines Correspondent)

Edited by DaveKOTW

BREAKING NEWS -Christian News, Wrestling Releases and More

For those who were at the Smackdown house show last night, this would not have come as a surpise but unfortunately, Christian damaged his ankle ligaments in a match last night with Rey Mysterio and as a result, it scheduled to be out of action for the forth coming months. It is thought at present that this could be as long as 4 months but with luck, most likely 2. The WWE wishes him well and we hope he has a speedy recovery.

Source - WWE.com

As of right now, no one is certain of how this is going to affect the current Rey Mysterio/Eddie Guerrero storyline that is going on in Smackdown, which last week, Christian got involved in.

In other news, the WWE have also announced the release of two roster members. These wrestlers are:

Candice Michelle,

Michelle McCool

While it is thought more are on the way, to many, it is not that much of a suprise as even though they have good looks, they were never being used on the shows and so were just added wage bill.

A reliable source to the Pro Wrestling Source has also informed people of this possible spoiler for Summerslam: HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ SPOILER!

The current thought that is going round backstage is that Randy Savage may make a suprise return at Summerslam to cause Hogan to lose the match to HBK allowing HBK to push for the WWE title while also setting up a Cena vs. HBK match as it is everyones opinion right now that it will be Cena who will overcome Jericho at the PPV. Savage returning to the WWE would also guarantee him a Legends contract which he has been trying to negotiate and also setting up a probable Wrestlemania Match against Hogan. This would probably mean Hogan dissapearing after Summerslam and allowing Savage to play around for a while before coming back to the money maker. However, at the moment, this is no more than a rumour and it has no real proof to its background

Source - prowrestlingsource.com

IPB Image

WWE RAW Preview

August 15th 2005

After the success of Eric Bischoff's "Handicap Monday", WWE RAW has a lot of live up to this week.

Last week on RAW, Brian Lawler came to the Heart Throbs Aid beating down the World Tag Team Champions, Hurricane and Rosey. This week, Brian Lawler is set to make his in ring debut against the Japense Bussaw Tajiri. Will the "Grandmasta" take down Tajiri or will his wrestling skill not prove to be as great as the size of his ego?

Matt Hardy is also set to return to a WWE ring this week on RAW as Matt Hardy is set to go one on one with Tyson Tomko. After some harsh words from both Bischoff and Edge regarding Matt Hardy's mind set and real self, will Matt Hardy be able to take out Tomko in a warm up match for his match against Edge at Summerslam or will the Problem Solver prematurely end Edge's grief.

After the allegiance between Kurt Angle and Kerwin White last week on RAW, Kurt Angle and Kerwin White are also set to team up against their enemies, Matt Striker and Chavo Guerrero Snr. respectively.

With the premature return of Hulk Hogan last week on RAW, what will the WWE Legend have to say this week on RAW, with just 2 weeks before Summerslam.

The WWE Champion John Cena will also be in action this Monday on RAW against none other than the Intercontinental Champion, Carlito Caribbean Cool in a None Title Match. To find out what happens this week on RAW, make sure you tune in!

Confirmed Matches

Brian Lawler Vs. Tajiri

Matt Hardy Vs. Tyson Tomko

Kurt Angle and Kerwin White Vs. Matt Striker and Chavo Guerrero Sr.

John Cena Vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool

Edited by DaveKOTW

• 1 year later...