Saviours of Wrestling

I'll just copy what I posted before in the old thread for feedback on the first show:

Real good show. I hope the title match is between Hart, Briscoe and Steel. I like the idea of Ace Steel being the champion...don't know why, but I do! Let him win it!

I also like the interaction between Rivera and Scott. Typical heel-supporting announcer and typical face-supporter. I hope you can add bits of comedy into Rivera's commentary.

The second show was great, and wahey you gave Ace Steel the strap! Like I said, something about Steel having the belt appeals to me.

Liking the Daron Smythe character, same for the Colt Cabana/Austin Lee feud that seems to be going on.

The writing style is really good, yet really simple to read which is the way i like results to be done.

Keep up the good work.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly, original concept for a diary. I question some of your choices for the winners of certain matches, but we'll see how it plays out eventually.

Colt/Lee looks pretty promising, as does Ace Steel as champion. I personally would have went with Teddy Hart and had a monster heel run for him (I'm just a mark for the guy), but I'm sure Steel is the better choice.

Oh, and you definently need to have Jay Briscoe vs Mark Briscoe. Brother vs Brother feuds rule. Well, except Undertaker/Kane. Or... Jeff/Matt. Or... okay, that isn't the point. This one, however, SHOULD rule.

And whoever the blonde bimbo is, make her your World champ. She's a draw I tells ya.

Not much to say here like I usually do, but I'm liking it so far. Keep up the good job.

this is an absolutely brillaint diary mate,

The two shows were brilliant to read

. Steelas champ should be good

. Kashmere and Marc Briscoe sounds a bit of allright

. I like Katy :blink:

. I recon you shoul dhave a secondary title... when you get more wrestlers ( like 5 more )

Wow, I love this diary! The writing styles makes it so easy to read and I like how you've gone against the norm and done back stories after the shows. I also like how you've included the staff more than other diaries and how the wrestlers have characters away from the ring aswell. You have another reader.

Sophie's End of Month Report - August 2004

Beginning of September and so Sophie approached me today with her monthly report that she puts together outlining how our company is doing and what has happened in the past month, both here in SoW and in the wider wrestling community. Here is a brief summary of what Sophie gave me for August.

Wage Increases: Jay Briscoe, Johnny Kashmere, Johnny Jett and Colt Cabana have all made demands that their wages be increased by 10%. After looking into the company finances, I feel that these allowances can be made and not affect us too much. However, we are aware this is the second month in a row that Colt Cabana has made this demand, and may not be happy if it is a regular occurance.

P.I. and Finances: The company's public image has risen over the course of the last month. This is great news for us, as this is the second month in a row we have managed to improve our public image. It may have been due to the fact we proved we intend to stick around, and now have more than just one show under our belts. We also now have a Heavyweight Champion and this can only help us, rather than having a title sitting vacant. For the second month in a row we closed the gap on NWA:Wildside. I still think this because of our higher Production Values. We managed to make money during August, which is fantastic news. And our monthly profit stood at just over $186,000, which is higher than the profit made during July.

Japanese News: PRIDE have announced their rosta for the next twelve months. Whilst none of SoW's current workers are on the rosta, one or two of the workers we are scouting have been named and this will affect their availabilty should we choose to follow up on our scouting.

Retirement: In shocking news for NWA:TNA, the second biggest star on their rosta has decided he will retire in one months time. Vince Russo, who shot to fame as a writer with the WWF, before moving to the now defunct WCW. Many people feel it was Russo’s influence that helped drive the nails into the coffin of WCW, but since their demise, he managed to find steady work with NWA:TNA. The promotion has recently been gaining public image by the bucketload, but will the loss of the second best star on the rosta bring an end to the climb?

Shows: All eight promotions in North America managed to put on a show this month. Below are the statistics for each of them.

WWF "Summerslam"

Buy Rate: 1.98

Attendance: 20,073

PPV Revenue: $4,950,000

Ticket Sales: $1,204,380

NWA:TNA "Breakin’ Down"

Attendance: 336

Ticket Sales: $6,720

HCW "Genocide"

Attendance: 282

Ticket Sales: $5,640

RoH "Honor Invades Boston"

Attendance: 171

Ticket Sales: $3,420

NWA:Wilside "Xtreme Overdose"

Attendance: 116

Ticket Sales: $2,320

SoW "One Wild Night"

Attendance: 157

Ticket Sales: $3140

IRON "Hot August Nights"

Attendance: 50

Ticket Sales: $1000

FLI "Get In The Ring"

Attendance: 34

Ticket Sales: $680

Edited by TheArsenal

Apologies for not updating.

My internet account was suspended by my ISP, and I also had to do a Full System Reboot/Recovery last night meaning I lost EWR....but I managed to keep a copy of this Save Game, so I will update tonight, or over the weekend.

Thanks for all the feedback!

You guys rule!

I managed to download EWR, and got my Save Game in so that this diary can continue. So, without further ado, here's Payback!

Saviours of Wrestling Payback Pre Show...

Well, the swap to a new venue had gone flawlessly. We were now in Newport High School, to the south of the Bellevue district of Seattle, having left our first home behind us. The gamble as to whether fans would follow us seemed to be paying off, as people started queuing outside the school gym a whole hour before the show was due to begin. This helped settle the nerves I was having, although Sophie was once again a tower of strength amongst the chaos. It certainly helped having her around.

Preparations were done, and so I called together everyone for a meeting. Julian had made sure all our production equipment was set up, and had turned up as Julian, not Julia. Everyone was here except Peter Benson. According to Sophie his xenophobia got the best of him after he thought he saw a Puerto Rican, and he rushed home to bed where he would be staying for the next two and a half weeks. Man I regret hiring some of these people. I decided to make it clear to the guys that no-one needed to do anything silly or risky tonight. We were starting to build a small following, but this was also a chance to reach out to some brand new fans so we needed to make sure we just kept doing things as we had and everything would be fine. No-one needed to cripple their performance by thinking that they had to put on five star matches to guarantee the fans would be back through the doors next month. We all just had to do our jobs and everything would be fine. Everyone knew their place for tonight and what was expected of them, and that's all I could ask for.

As everyone dispersed, I grabbed Tony Jones.

"Tony, I'm giving you some mic time tonight. I think you can really play up to the fans with your gimmick, and help yourself get over and help us win a few fans."

"You think I can do it?"

"Yeah. It'll be a piece of cake for you. Just remember what you said a couple of months ago, and do something similar. Don’t worry about rounding up, because Teddy Hart will be out to speak after you."

"Ok boss, I'll do my best."

Teddy Hart's promo was the one concern I had again tonight. The manager I had lined up for him was happy to come on board and work for Saviours of Wrestling, but couldn't commit to working tonight. If this was just anyone, I'd tell them to forget about it, but this guy was going to really help SoW to go places. I guess we'll have to wait until next month for him. As I looked around over the gymnasium, I noticed Chris Lenart, our road agent, opening the doors to kick off the event and realised I had better get to my seat before some high school punk gets there first.

Edited by TheArsenal

that was a great read ...

pretty good muc time for all and i loved the Lee - Cabana match which i find th emos tinteresting fued so far.

Keep it coming

• 1 month later...

Apologies for this diary not being updated. My computer is officially screwed, but luckily I have managed to find backup copies of my game. I really want to keep this going, and I hope to have a new laptop by Christmas that will mean the diary will be able to keep going without gaps. Until then, I will continue as best as I can.

It was the morning after an event in Saviours of Wrestling and that could mean only one thing. I was waiting for Sophie to rush in and give me news of last night’s event. Personally, I was a little disappointed by some of the ratings we had gotten for our segments, but I knew that could be improved upon – and more importantly, people had remembered to buy my Coco Pops ©. Sophie rushed in just as I was shovelling another spoonful of Coco Pops © into my mouth and blurted out: “ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE!” I couldn’t believe it! One hundred and eighty five people attended Payback, nearly thirty people more than we had at One Wild Night! I swallowed my cereal and jumped up to hug Sophie, but she was hugging me before I could get the chance. This I didn’t mind!

After talking about the show some more with Sophie, I decided to ring round some of our backstage staff to gauge their opinions on the show and future developments. As I picked up my phone, it started ringing. Chris Lenart, our road agent, was certainly keen to speak to me.

"Hi Chris, what can I do for you this morning?"

"Hey Matt! I had such a good dream last night. I dreamt I was back in prison and a new cell mate arrived and the first night he was there I woke up because he was snoring so I got out of bed and started punching him in the face, over and over again."

"Errr…that’s great….I think? What does that have to do with me Chris"

"Oh, well the thing is….I only had that dream because of the match last night. Watching Austin Lee fighting Colt Cabana is like all the memories coming back. I think you should really let them go at it though. Give them an excuse to really hurt each other. The fans will love it!"

What the hell was that about!? The man sees a wrestling match and starts dreaming about half murdering people in their beds? I’m glad he doesn’t live at my house. I decided to ring Peter Benson, our writer, to see what he thought of last night’s show.

"Peter, just wanted to get your opinion on the show last night."

"Matt. I’m glad you called. I just found out! We’re in deep trouble! Teddy Hart is Canadian! And Austin Lee is from England!"

"Errr…I know."

"Oh, well how do we fix it?!"

“Fix it?”

”You know…they’re not American! Is it wise to have them in SoW?”

“Peter, You do realise I’m - “

”Why does your voice sound like it’s not American? Are you!? Oh my God! I’ve gotta go! I can’t handle this!”

Damn freak. Is it too much to ask to have normal staff? Who don’t sleep with my wrestlers? And don’t dream about killing people? And aren’t scared of all foreigners?

I decided I wasn’t going to ring anymore of our backstage staff today. I couldn’t deal with the aggravation. I decided I would ring our newest worker though. I was right when I guessed he wouldn’t be at Payback, but now he was fully committed to us at SoW. Well, a far as a open contract is concerned. He was set to debut as Teddy Hart’s manager at All Out Assault, and it should certainly cause a stir!

Edited by TheArsenal

• 4 months later...

Sophie's End of Month Report - September 2004

Beginning of October and so Sophie approached me today with her monthly report that she puts together outlining how our company is doing and what has happened in the past month, both here in SoW and in the wider wrestling community. Here is a brief summary of what Sophie gave me for Septembert.

Birthdays: Jay Briscoe, Teddy Hart and Johnny Jett all celebrated birthdays this month. They turned 19, 27, and 27 respectively. Of course we wish them many happy returns.

Wage Increases: Mark Briscoe, Johnny Kashmere, Johnny Jett and Chris Stylez have all made demands that their wages be increased by 10%. After looking into the company finances, I feel that these allowances can be made and not affect us too much. However, we are aware this is the second month in a row that both Johnny Kashmere and Johnny Jett have made this demand, and may not be happy if it is a regular occurance.

P.I. and Finances: The company's public image has risen over the course of the last month. This is great news for us, as this is the third month in a row we have managed to improve our public image. Again, we have closed the gap on NWA:Wildside, and sit just 9 PI points behind them. We managed to make money during September, which is fantastic news. And our monthly profit stood at just under $175,000, which is lower than the profit made in previous months.

Japanese News: Toryumon have announced their rosta for the next twelve months. This has not really affected us at SoW, as none of our workers, or any workers we are interested in, have been selected.

Retirements: Vince Russo, a truly big name within the wrestling industry as a writer and on-screen personality in the WWF, WCW, and NWA:TNA has now retired from the world of wrestling. In other news, 53 year old independent wrestler Greg Valentine has announced he will retire in one month’s time.

NWA:TNA - Austin Lee

SoW wrestler Austin Lee has signed an open contract with NWA:TNA and will begin working for them immediately. He will still be available to work of Saviours of Wrestling, although we’re hoping that no other companies start to recognise his talents so he can be in SoW for as long as possible.

Shows: All eight promotions in North America managed to put on a show this month. Below are the statistics for each of them.

WWF "Unforgiven"

Buy Rate: 1.99

Attendance: 20,472

PPV Revenue: $4,975,000

Ticket Sales: $1,228,320

NWA:TNA "Appetite for Destruction"

Attendance: 364

Ticket Sales: $7,280

HCW "HCW Living for Today"

Attendance: 287

Ticket Sales: $5,740

RoH "Unscripted"

Attendance: 209

Ticket Sales: $4,180

NWA:Wilside "The Battle of Evermore"

Attendance: 147

Ticket Sales: $2,940

SoW "Payback"

Attendance: 157

Ticket Sales: $3700

IRON "Insult to Injury"

Attendance: 42

Ticket Sales: $840

FLI "Torch of War"

Attendance: 36

Ticket Sales: $720

Edited by TheArsenal

Saviours of Wrestling All Out Assault Pre Show...

I decided that after the sharp rise in attendance figures we had last month, we'd stay put at the school we had chosen for Payback. Things were looking good as far as the night's planning were concerned....the staff however, were not. Julian had turned up as Julia, and was under strict instructions to stay out of sight. Peter Benson had plucked enough courage to get out of bed and turn up tonight, but he was sitting rocking backwards and forwards in a corner, and Katy, well Katy was just trying to "take care" of the male workers on the rosta, in her own "special" way. Damn it these guys are all freaks. I tried to keep the thoughts of my staff out of my head for the time being, until Sophie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Errr.....Matt?"

"What is it Sophie?"

"He's not here..."

"Who's not here?"

"Teddy's new manager. You're big surprise debut. But I just spoke to him on the phone. He says he's two or three hours away."

"Two or three HOURS!? He may as well not bother turning up!"

"There's still a while until the show begins, and I told him to get here as fast as he could, but he said the traffic was holding him up. He swears he'll be here by the end of the show, he just can't guarantee how much of the show he'll be here for. I've had a word with the road agent and he'll let us know when Teddy's manager is concerned but until he gets here we're gonna have to change some of the booking to suit as we go along."

"This better be worth it..."

Edited by TheArsenal

Wow.. It is actually continueing (sp?) that's nice.

Great show by the way, kinda predictable, when the manager didn't arrive, that he'd arrive later and interfere in the Main Event.

I didn't see it coming, that it was Jim Neidhart to be the manager.

It was the morning after "All Out Assault!" but Sophie was late in bringing me any information on the event of the night before. I was fully expecting Sophie to knock on my door, but when the knock came and the door opened, I was surprised to see Johnny Kashmere standing there. I welcomed him in, and he took a seat in front of me.

"So Johnny, what seems to be the problem?"

"Errr....well Matt, I don't wanna seem like I'm complaining, but last night I lost to Chris Stylez, and well, I haven't actually picked up a win yet in SoW."

"Right, well, you know I haven't bought you in here to be a jobber. You're not gonna be on a never ending losing streak."

As I finished my sentence, the door opened slighly and Sophie slipped in and sat at her desk, where she wouldn't be able to help over hearing the conversation.

"Well good, but it's not just that. I feel like I'm not really doing anything in SoW. This gimmick just feels like an attitude rather than something I can get my teeth into. I wanna be putting on a good show out there, but it just feels like I'm playing an attitude rather than a character."

"I can understand that Johnny. And I appreciate you telling me this. In fact, I do have a new gimmick lined up for you. Something totally different. You might not get to play it out straight away, but I hope you will be soon - within a couple of months."

He seemed happier at the idea of a new gimmick, and our meeting finished as quickly as it had begun, but now I had to listen to what Sophie had to say.

"So Soph, how did we do last night?"

"186 people. So one more than at Payback, but that's not really what's important coming off of last night's show. It's nice we're holding our audience, but we need to do more. I've been talking to the guys backstage, and a lot of them feel like Johnny Kashmere does. A lot of them feel they want more depth in their characters"

"Well, to be honest, I'm glad they've noticed, because I have too. Looking at other companies our size, well I hate to say it but their product is better than ours. I've been having a look over our rosta, and I'm thinking big changes, right across the spectrum. I'm talking new signings, some layoffs, and new gimmicks for nearly EVERYONE. I think it's gonna be a huge gamble, but I think Saviours of Wrestling will be a lot better for it."

"New signings? Layoffs? New gimmicks? Isn't it too much too fast?"

"It won't happen over night, but if we want to improve the product we're putting out then we shuold be looking to trim the fat and up the bar at every opportunity. I've made a plan of everything that I've been thinking, so take a look over it and see if there's anything you think won't work."

"Are you serious about this stuff? This can't be right!? By the summer, so within six to eight months every wrestler on the rosta will have a new gimmick, if they're still here at all!?"

"I'm deadly serious, and it all begins at Nowhere to Run."

I stood up from behind my desk and walked out of the office. I needed some fresh air. I could be about to my puny little company into something big. Or I could be about to destroy it from the core. One thing I was sure of, if I was ever going to get close to McMahon, I couldn't live life on the safe side. Risks were there to be taken. And I knew what I had to do....

Edited by TheArsenal

Sophie's End of Month Report - October 2004

Beginning of November and Sophie another one of her monthly reports that she puts together outlining how our company is doing and what has happened in the past month, both here in SoW and in the wider wrestling community. Here is a brief summary of what Sophie gave me for October.

Birthdays: Ace Steel turned 25 in the last month. We wish him many happy returns.

Wage Increases: Mark Briscoe, Ace Steel, Colt Cabana, Daron Smythe and Chris Stylez have all made demands that their wages be increased by 10%. These allowances can be made and not affect us too much. However, we are aware this is the second month in a row that Marc Briscoe and Chris Stylez have made this demand, and may not be happy if it is a regular occurrence.

P.I. and Finances: The company's public image has risen over the course of the last month. This is great news for us, as this is the fourth month in a row we have managed to improve our public image. Again, we have closed the gap on NWA:Wildside, and sit just 8 PI points behind them. We managed to make money during October, which is fantastic news. And our monthly profit stood at just over $171,000, which is lower than the profit made in previous months.

Japanese News: Michinoku Pro have announced their rosta for the next twelve months. This has not really affected us at SoW, as none of our workers have been selected. However, one of the talents we are keeping an eye on has been added to their rosta and this would limit his availability for us.

Retirements: 53 year old independent wrestler Greg Valentine now retired.

WWF "No Mercy"

Buy Rate: 2.00

Attendance: 20,930

PPV Revenue: $5,000,000

Ticket Sales: $1,255,800

NWA:TNA "Dissident Movement"

Attendance: 365

Ticket Sales: $7,300

HCW "HCW My Enemy"

Attendance: 277

Ticket Sales: $5,540

RoH "Glory By Honor"

Attendance: 207

Ticket Sales: $4,140

NWA:Wilside "Fright Night"

Attendance: 146

Ticket Sales: $2,920

SoW "All Out Assault"

Attendance: 186

Ticket Sales: $3,720

IRON "Rock This Country"

Attendance: 47

Ticket Sales: $940

FLI "FLI Epidemic of Hate"

Attendance: 41

Ticket Sales: $820

Edited by TheArsenal

Nowhere To Run! Pre Show...

I gathered everyone together early tonight for the Pre-Show meeting, and ran through the card. By now, most people knew that I had big changes planned for the next few months. Some people even knew they wouldn’t be a part of SoW for much longer, but I made it clear to everyone that I expected nothing but the best from them – no matter what their gimmick or situation was. As I ran through the card, some people seemed pleased with their involvement for the evening, others seemed disappointed. Others seemed down right angry. There wasn’t much that could be done. We didn’t have a card big enough to fit everyone on it, and if we did, we couldn’t afford to put everyone on it. After this transitional period had ended, most people would find themselves getting more exposure anyway, as the people who were sticking around would be people we actually had a plan for and would want to use. Either way, I didn’t have time for people throwing tantrums, so I decided to bring the meeting to a close and let people go off to prepare for the night ahead. As everyone started leaving, Colt Cabana came up to me….

”Err…Matt, can I talk to you, confidentially?”

“What’s the problem Colt? Something wrong with the way your match is planned for this evening?”

”No, that’s not it. I just have a strange feeling about tonight. I dunno….it’s Johnny Jett, I think there’s something up with him.”

“How do you mean? He’s not even on the card tonight…”

”That might be half the problem. Don’t ask me how I know, but something isn’t right about him lately. I think he’s planning something…but I don’t know what.”

“Ok, well, we’ll make sure someone keeps an eye on him. Thanks Colt.”

So after the most cryptic, vague, uninformative message from Colt Cabana, I decided just to sit back and enjoy the show, hoping nothing would be going wrong.

As I heard the knock on the office door, I knew who would be standing on the other side. Sophie was already at her desk, and I had only scheduled one person to be in my office this early this morning. In fact, I hadn't scheduled him at all, but rather I had sent someone else to summon him because I knew if I had spoken to him at Nowhere to Run, then one of us would have left in a bad way.

The door opened, and Johnny Jett stood in the gap it had left. He stepped inside the office and closed the door, all the while his eyes locked on to mine, and vice cersa. I sould see Sophie looking up from her desk, from Johnny, to me, and back to Johnyy again. I stood up as he approached my desk and waited until he had sat down before I re-took my chair. The look on his face was a strange one. It appeared as if, on one hand, he was trying to look sorry for his actions, but on the other hand, he looked defiant and steadfast. I was still boiling with the rage that ran through my veins as he stood in the ring, ready to ruin a full night's card.

The silence was almost painful. I decided it had gone on long enough.

"You've got one chance, just one, to tell me what the hell you thought you were doing when you stepped into that ring. And I warn you, it had better be good."

"When I stepped in that ring, I had only one thing on my mind. I had a point that needed to be made. Last night was the final straw. In five months of working here I've had one match, and that was jobbing in a tag match.

"And that's an excuse for you to go down to the ring, on a night where you had no business even being out there, with the intention of reading out a full night's card, complete with results, to the crowd we have to work damn hard to even get through the door?"

"Yeah well, you have to admit, it's the first thing I've done that made you sit up and take notice."

"For all the wrong reasons! Lst month I had Johnny Kashmere in here because he wanted a change in how I was portraying him. Last night I gave him a chance with Matt Stryker, and they put on the best match that SoW has ever seen. That is what makes me sit up and take notice. What you did doesn't make me take notice. It makes me drag you in here and waste my time!"

"Whatever, maybe I went about it in the wrong way. It's not like it's gonna happen again. And if you had used me properly in the first place it wouldn't have happened round."

"You're damn right it's not gonna happen again, because you won't have the chance to let it happen again. As of right now, you're no longer a part of Saviours of Wrestling. You're fired Johnny.

He looked shocked, but soon regained his composure as the steadfast look he had before returned to his face.

"I don't need you to be a star in this business. I can go and find work elsewhere. Screw this place."

With that, he turned and walked out of my office, and out of SoW.

I sat in silence. I was sure I had made the right decision, but with Johnny Jett gone from the company, I had a hole in the rosta to fill. Just as I was starting to think about who to bring in, Sophie sat down in front of me.

"Matt? I just wanted to go over last night with you....

"Fire away Soph....

Perhaps not the best term to use after what had just happened in this office, but the pun had seemed to escape her....

"Well first off, attendance for Nowhere to Run was 182. Thats slightly down on previous months, but we were running in competition with WWF's Survivor Series Pay-Per-View so to come out of it without any real effect on our audience figures means we're doing well at establishing a fanbase. Also, a new wrestling promotion has just opened it's doors...."

"What!?"

"They're called "Canadian Golden Combat" and no-one knows who is behind them. They're being fronted by a Board of Directors. They're already the second biggest promotion in North America. They're way ahead of TNA, but still a long way off the WWF. So now we're the seventh biggest promotion. I guess it's a good job that McMahon has more competition, we just have to hope they don't come looking at our guys to fill their rosta."

I sat, quietly contemplating this new promotion, and what it might mean for us.

"A few more things....Ace Steel's injury at Nowhere to Run was legit. He's not gonna be working for us for a while."

"How long is a while?

"Can't be sure yet, at least a couple of months. Do we wanna keep him that long?"

"Keep him on the rosta for now. He's one of our biggest stars, if he's out too long we'll have to reconsider. While you're at it, I want us to release Amy Hunter. She hasn't debuted yet and with the changes we've got planned, I can't see anything that we can do with her in the near future. Maybe we'll pick her up again in the future, but for now we'll let her go."

"Ok, I'll call her this afternoon....have you thought about who you're going to sign? Johnny Jett and Amy Hunter are both gone, and at End of Days two of Daron Smythe, Eric Justice and Tony Jones will be gone too. That will be four stars gone. We need to replace them."

"Danny Basham and Doug Basham will be debuting soon. The video hyping their debut ran at Nowhere to Run. They're gonna be using the names Ensayo and Castigo. Spanish for "Trial" and "Punishment".

"Well then, that's two, but we'll need at least two more. And maybe one to cover for Ace Steel being our for so long."

"Remember that list I gave you last month? Bring in three workers from that. If they want to talk to us, get them on the phone to me."

"Ok, now one last thing. With Ace Steel out of the picture, who are we putting in the ring with Teddy Hart at End of Days?"

"I've been thinking about that. Give Jay Briscoe a shot. I wanna see what he can do."

Sophie went back to her desk, and I needed some air. I left the office and went out into the street for some fresh air. It was a cold morning, but I didn't mind that. I was more worried about the changes that were happening in SoW. Was I really doing the right thing?

Edited by TheArsenal