Christian

Guest Morecello

Guest Morecello

Thanks to Norris Scott for helping me so much with this graphic. Its nice to find people like him who are willing to help newbs like me. The graphic does have a border....it's black so if your using the blackness skin your probally can't see it.

christian.jpg

I like the blending, you've done that pretty well. The cuts could be better though. I don't like how the background Christian is colourised a different colour to the background, it looks odd. I also think it needs some text, it looks bare in the bottom left and top right corners. There seems to be a small black dot of something in the top right corner - part of the picture cut?

Yeah it's not bad, but it could be improved a lot.

I like it, the blending is good and I like the colour scheme as it fits Christian well. I don't like the text, it looks to have a big stroke and beveled. I'd just choose something simple with a bit of a curl and just have a 1px black stroke round it with the text tinted slightly goldish.

EDIT: The one you used in your John Mayer graphic would have fit this well.

Edited by LBTN 4:20