The 2005/2006 Hockey Season Thread

Clawson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to see a canadian team win the cup too. Just as long as its not the Laffs. A lot of it is their fans. Most of their fans think they are the only team in the league. Most of them are very ignorant. The ones on this board know what they are talking about. Its not like the owners of the team really want to win. They have no need to win a cup as they sell out the building all the time. Even when they are bad. For them it has always been about making money. Why do you think the teachers own part of it.

Look at some of the questions:

'Q: Can you ship to Las Vegas? I am tired of being called the worst thing ever to come out of Quebec. Thank you, Celine Dion

A: Ô Canada! Protégera nos foyers et nos droits!'

'Q: Oh, I almost laugh.

A: It could be worse. You could be a Penguins fan.'

And possibly my favourite of the lot:

'Q: Is he house trained?

A: Honestly, he's a little leaky between the legs.'

Gold. Absolute gold.

Jason Allison: 9G-35A-44PTS in 48 games

Eric Lindros: 11G-11A-22PTS in 30 games

Holy shit that is amazingily washed up Jerichoholic. I mean look how amazing Danny Briere and Chris Drury are doing.

Briere: 14G-9A-23PTS in 24 games

Drury: 17G-24A-41PTS in 50 games

Damn, they must be washed up too. :o

Jason Allison: 9G-35A-44PTS in 48 games

Eric Lindros: 11G-11A-22PTS in 30 games

Holy shit that is amazingily washed up Jerichoholic. I mean look how amazing Danny Briere and Chris Drury are doing.

Briere: 14G-9A-23PTS in 24 games

Drury: 17G-24A-41PTS in 50 games

Damn, they must be washed up too. :o

Those games were early in the season. Buffalo has been a hell of a lot better since. It should be a great game tomorrow night. As for Drury he has averaged 20 goals every season. He is playing at his career average. Lindros and Allison were both close to 100 pts a season. Both no where near that this year. Briere has been hurt since the early part of the season. He was having a good year till he got hurt. If Miller keeps playing the way he has been it should be a close game and maybe even a win. Clawson you want to compare stats.

RYAN MILLER G.A.A. 2.24 Sv % .923

Belfour G.A.A 3.36 Sv % .891

Who has the better goalie. I think by far Miller is better and Belfour has seen better days.

Oh yeah, nothing like comparing the stats of a 22 yearold goalie to a 42 year old one and saying one's seen better days.

Captain Obvious promoted to Major Redundancy.

The 4-1 score wasn't an accurate description of the game tonight. A couple of bad bounces, and the refs deciding that they just weren't going to call any penalties at all ruined what was a tight good game. Old time hockey minus the refs being blind for the whole thing.

Leafs should have won though nonetheless.

Edited by Clawson

Calgary can't traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap out a win against Vancouver. Kiprusoff looks shaky and unconvinving.

Disagree Clawson, I think it is real hockey. I like the crackdown due to the fact that the refs are actually calling things by the rule book. Now I know you Leaf fans out there may not like my Sens, but you have to be going for them tonight due to the fact that if they lose, we will never hear the end of it from Jerichoholic.

What is wrong with the way hockey is played now. Its made for the good skaters. There is really not much of a trap played anymore. When was the last time the NHL had more than 4 players that are going to have 100 pts. at the end of the season. Its been a long time. The only thing I wish there was more of was hitting but once the playoffs come I am sure we will see more of it.