TNT's Wanted

punky

Meant to post this yesterday.

When I saw the previews for the show over the past few weeks, I thought that it wouldn't be that good of a show because it was on TNT but it was pretty good and I can see it becoming a hit if people catch on to it. That being said, I think that it would be better suited on a channel like HBO or F/X.

Anyone one else catch the first episode on Sunday night?

I was going to post about this myself but forgot about it (like I forgot to post the Over There thread). I really like it. I think it is fine on TNT as they are getting away with just as much as F/X would. I mean, did you see that strippers? Much like F/X, they showed pretty much the whole boob but the nipple. The language is just like a Rescue Me or the Shield would be able to get away with.

But for the show, I liked it. Robert LaSardo is an awesome actor at playing the heel in a TV Show. I loved his character on Nip/Tuck and thought he did just as good of a job here. Some funny scenes in this show, too.

I think TNT has a good show going for them with this one.