Question

I have a quick question...I'm using Jasc, and I wanted to know if there was a way to delete the background of a picture, say for an example the WWE logo, then save it without the background, so it's just the logo, and nothing else?

thanks

To get a transparent background on a .gif, you need to mess around with the save options. .gif transparencies usually come out with a jagged edge.

If you save it as it as a .png it will be transparent on the 'net, but only when using Firefox.

You can upload .psd files to certain web hosts (the ones you pay for, I've yet to come across a free host that allows .psd files).

Just in case you're not already... which it kind of sounded like to me, make sure you're using the File > Export > GIF Optimizer method and not just File > Save As.

You should be using the Export menu for any type of graphic you want to present on the 'net anyway.