World Championship Wrestling 2005

Local Star

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling Presents NITRO! live on TNT!.

(( The scene fades around the sold out WCW Nitro house show it then goes to a recap of what happen last week of the contract signing between Brock Lesnar and Paul White. It then shows the  2 men going face to face and talking trash to eachother. After that it then fades into the opening credits of nitro before then going a huge fireworks and pyro display before then going to the commentators. ))

Todd Grisham : Hi everyone! and welcome to Nitro im your host Todd Grisham and along side me here is The King! Jerry Lawler and king boy tonight is jam pack full of excitment!

The King : YOur right about that Todd!! not only tonight will we see Paul White and Kerwin White team up against Brock Lesnar and Norman Smiley!! we are also going to see Bubba Dudley going 1 on 1 with Doug Bashem! this match is one match i cant wait to see!

Todd Grisham : Tell you one thing i cant wait to see King!! i cant wait to see the legend who is going to accept Magnus's challenge tonight for Starcade! who could it be?!?

The King : Well i no who it is but i cant tell you because my sources will get angry at me.

Todd Grisham : Im sure king im sure...

(( As Todd and King are speaking Middle Class America hits and the crowd begin to boo as Kerwin White, Maven and Jindrak come out of the back. They make there way down the ring and stare at the crowd taunting crowd and taunt back as they then enter the ring. They pose to the crowd for a little while before then Kerwin White takes the microphone of Howard Finkle and begins to speak. ))

Kerwin White : Ok!!..  This has probably been one of the Worst weeks for me! i mean i was at the Country club on the weekend playing golf.. and all my golf buddys could talk about was how i backed away from Simmons Rikishi and Smiley!!... Kerwin White does not back away from no body! I am the United States Champion! i represent the people because i am one of the people! because i represent Middle Class America!! Crowd Boos the only reason all you fans boo is because here in Little Rock its more of a "Lower Class America" State! Crowd Boos But this is getting me off the point! you see! Rikishi Simmons and Smiley have something in comman.. There not High there not middle HELL!! there not even Low Class.. There scum!! Listening to there rap music.. Starts to try and do a impression of smiley trying to dance!!.. Correct me if i am wrong but have they never heard of the artist Cher!! Crowd Laughs Now thats a artist and someone to Dance to!!.. They are the scum of the WCW and they want to come into my ring and intervene in MY MATCHES! well tonight if they try to intervene in my match!... Rikishi.. Simmons.. see these 2 born and breed middle class americans behind me!! Points at Maven and Jindrak They will be read to send you even lower down the chart of class then use already are!! Now...

(( As Kerwin Whites speaking Rikishis theme hits and the crowd begin to cheer as Rikishi, Simmons and Smiley come out of the back.. The 3 men stare down Middle Class America as Rikishi begins to speak. ))

Rikishi : First of all.. Shut your mouth right now before a shut it for you Crowd cheers These people dont want to hear some midgit version of Al Bundy run hes mouth anymore!.. now listen here im sick of you calling people like myself lower class or evan scum.. So how about you put your money were your mouth is and prove to your "country club" Buddys that your not afraid of the Phat Man! and take me on 1 on 1 tonight!..

(( The crowd begin to cheer as Simmons and Smiley agree on Rikishis challenge as Kerwin white begins to speak. ))

Kerwin White ; I would love to beat your scum head all of the ring tonight Rikishi!! but its not gonna happen beause you see.. I got a match tonight! which is something that you dont..

Rikishi : Well if you dont want a match with me get Baldy Boy Maven over there to step in a match against me.

(( Maven looks over at Rikishi hes doesnt look happy at those comments and touches hes head before grabbing the microphone of Kerwin and begining to speak. ))

Maven : You want to fight me Rikishi?!? you fat son of a bitch! call me bald!! your on right now me and you! lets go scum!!

(( Maven then drops the microphone and awaits for Rikishi.. Kerwin doesnt look happy with  Mavens decision and trys to pull him away but Maven does not listen.. Rikishi Simmons and Smiley then walk down to the ring and Rikishi rolls into the ring and is greeted by stomps to the back by Maven to start the match. ))

Maven Vs Rikishi

Match Notes

*Rikishi worked the crowd well during the match and maven got some good heat.

*At the end of the match Rikishi got a good kick on Maven sending him to the corner and then maven stumbled down! and Rikishi then looked to go for the Stink Face!! as he did Maven realised what was happening and low blowed Rikishi! this then gave a automatic DQ!

Winner : By DQ Rikishi

(( At the end of the match Jindrak quickly pulled Maven out and Kerwin Maven and Jindrak quickly fled up the ramp as Smiley and Simmons went to the aid of rikishi.. Maven got away just in time!. ))

(( The scene then fades to the back and we see a limo pulling up.. COULD THIS BE THE WCW Legend!.. the door opens and a leg pops out of the limo and then it shows the persons face and its Mark Magnus!.. Magnus laughs as he looks at the camera and tells it to get out of here and makes hes way down to the back. ))

(( The scene then cuts to the head bangers back lockerroom and we see Matt Striker, Mosh and Thrasher talking. ))

Mosh : Tonight guys we are going to give it to those pretty boy testie tied freaks!! 3 Count! arnt we Thrasher!

Thrasher : hehehe yeah dude!!

Matt Striker : Listen boys while you guys take care of Karagias and Acid.. i want MOORE! he still wants to keep talking trash about me saying hes better then me even though he was not able to defeat me and hes boys had to come out in and attack me!!.. tonight my friends. Shannon Moore is going to school!!

Thrasher : hehehe yeah dude!!

(( With that Mosh, Thrasher and Matt Striker leave the back locker room as there match is comeing up next!!. ))

(( The scene then fades to the ring and it seems 3 Count have already made there way down to the ring. They are await there opponents as then the arena goes dark and then AFI : Th e Leaving Song Part 2! hits and the crowd begin to go wild as Mosh, Thrasher and Matt Striker come out of the back. The Head Bangers raise there titles in the air as Striker claps a few hands and stares down Shannon Moore. The 3 men then enter the ring and go at 3 count who quickly flee the ring. ))

3 Count Vs The Head Bangers & Matt Striker

Match Notes

*All these Stars are starting to become very over with the Nitro fans! its good to see that the WCW stars are begining to become very close to the fans!.

*Shannon Moore back in the 3 count gimmick is working very well and Trent Acid has taken Shane Helms place in 3 count and use it to perfection!.. Shane Helms who?

*Matt Striker looks like he can be a big player here in the WCW as he proved today that he has great in ring skills in this 3 way tag match. Also the dedication out of the ring..

*At the end of the match the whole ring was in chaos and shannon moore was distracted by the fight going on outside between Mosh Thrasher Karagias and Acid but when he turned around he was greeted by striker! who hit the school cutter (Kida like a RKO.) and go the 3 count to get the victory.

Winners : The Head Bangers & Matt Striker.

(( At the end of the match the head bangers and Matt Striker celebraited up the ring as Shannon Moore and 3 count looked down on them seeming not happy!. ))

(( The scene fades to the back and we see Doug Bashem standing next to Mean Gene Okerlund! ))

Meane Gene : Hello folks i am here standing next to Doug Bashem no...

Doug Bashem : Gene... its SHOOTER! Doug Bashem.. get it right

Mean Gene : Ok shooter now anyway tonight you have a match against a man some may say is completely off the edge Bubba Dudley! and after Sonny Siaki he seems to of became even more insane!! what are your thoughts on going 1 on 1 with him tonight.

Doug Bashem : Gene.. tonight i am going to show that Fat peice of crap what a real wrestler can do.. and tonight if i get the chance i am going to show you a move that i have masterd.. a move with with so much impact that once u hit the ground BOOM! lights out... you wanna know what it is?.. huh?... ITS THE SHOOTER DDT BABY!! and if Bubba takes one blink BAM!! lights out..

Mean Gene : Ok Doug uuhh i mean Shooter thanks for your time..

Doug Bashem : Now problems Gene..

Mean Gene : Now back to the ringside!.

(( The scene then fades to ringside were Todd Grisham and The King are talking until then Monster Morgan theme hits and the big man comes out of the back.. He just walks down the ramp way and enters the ring.. He looks around at the crowd with a evil look before then standing in the ring and waiting for hes opponent. The arena then goes dark and Lutha Reigns theme hits and Lutha Reigns comes out on hes motor cycle!.. he looks around at the crowd and raises hes arm in the air before then rideing down the ramp way. He parks hes bike before then takeing off hes glasses and vest before then entering the ring and then waiting for the ring bell to begin. ))

Matt Morgan Vs Lutha Reigns

Match Notes

* Lutha Reigns looks in good shape and good form.. To big wrestlers who can do something and that is wrestle!

* Morgan is still not getting over with the crowd.. might need a gimmick change.. Lutha Reigns got very over with the crowd.

* At the end of the match Morgan went for a choke slam but reigns sended him into the ropes and then lifted him in the air and hit him with the run over to get the 3 count.

Winner : Lutha Reigns.

(( Lutha Reigns theme hits and Lutha puts hes glasses back on and leaves the ring before then just driveing up the ramp way on hes bike. ))

(( THe scene then hits to ric flairs office and we see the nature boy! hes is writeing up some documents as hes phone then ring. ))

Ric Flair : Hello?!!.. HEY!! are you here???.. YOUR HERE!!... WOOOO!!! thats great that your here but dont let no one no!! i want it to be a surprise!.. yes Magnus is not going to not like this what so ever!.. just stay in your limo and when Magnus comes to the ring i will cue you to come out of the limo ok!.. WOO!!.

(( Ric Flair then hangs up the microphone and has a massive Grin on hes face as the scene then shows Bubba Dudley walking down the back.. Bubba Dudley Vs Shooter Doug Bashem is comeing up NEXT!!. ))

(( The Ace In The Hole hits and the crowd begin to boo as Sonny Siaki comes out of the back.. He walks down to ring side and makes hes way down to the announce table!.. it seems he wants a first eye veiw of the match!. ))

(( Shooters theme hits and the crowd begin to boo as Shooter Doug Bashem comes out of the back. He cockily walks down the ramp way laughing at the crowd before stoping half way and poseing as fireworks go off behind him.. He then keeps walking down the ramp way and then roles into the ring and awaits hes opponent. The arena then goes dark and a missile hits the titontron and then fireworks go off before Bubbas theme hits and the crowd goes wild as Bubba Dudley comes out of the back.. Bubba then comes out of the back and makes hes way down to the ring.. Hes eyes just poised on Shooter he enters the ring and then sees siaki at the announcers table and goes to attack siaki but is hit behind by shooter as the bell rings. ))

Shooter Doug Bashem Vs Bubba Dudley

* Doug Bashem basicly got man handled most of the match by Bubba useing aggressive shots and slaps

* Bubba is very over with the crowd and probably has the most charisma in the WCW. Doug Bashem is a star which has a mould to be something big.. Is a true blue chipper here in the WCW.

* At the end of the match it seems Bubba has the victory as is going to go for the Bubba Bomb until Siaki gets off the announce table and goes up the the ring and yells at Bubba.. Bubba sees Siaki and charges at him but siaki jumps down and when Bubba turns around BOOM!! Shooter DDT!! Bashem then gets the 3 count.. Siaki screws Bubba again!.

Winner : Doug Bashem

(( Doug Bashem cant believe he just won! he quickly runs out of the ring and runs up the ramp way jumping up and down that he just beat Bubba Dudley!! Siaki then goes and grabs a chair and enters the ring and awaits for Bubba to get up.. Bubba slowly gets up and siaki then goes for a huge chair shot but misseds!! Bubba then starts to exchange punches with Siaki! but then Siaki puts a thumb to the eye and quickly runs out of the ring and escapes.. Bubba seems pissed!. ))

(( The scene then fades to the back and we see Mark Magnus walking down the back!. Mark Magnus will meet the legend he is going to verse at summer slam next!. ))

(( The scene cuts back and the arena goes dark as The Perfect One Mark Magnus's theme hits ands the crowd begins to boo as The Perfect One comes out of the back.. He looks around at the crowd and flexes hes muscles which is replied by boos as he then walks down the ramp way.. He walks down the ramp way a bit before then flexing hes muscles again to the crowd which replies by boos.. He then enters the ring and then goes to the ropes and poses to the crowd which is replied by boos!. He then snatches the microphone off Howard Finkle and begins to speak. ))

Mark Magnus : NOw all i have been hearing this week is that this legend is going to be a huge legend!! and that he is one of the biggest legends ever in WCW! and well all i got to say is BRING OUT THE LEGEND!!.

(( A couple of seconds past and nothing happens. ))

Mark Magnus : Well!!!

(( The titontron then turns on and it shows a limo and then a limo door opens and a foot steps out and then out of the limo comes.. GOLDBERG!!! the crowd begin to go wild! as Goldberg smiles at the camera as Mark Magnus looks freaked as Goldberg then makes the big walk down the back and to the ring as Goldbergs theme then hits.. The Goldberg chants go up as Mark Magnus goes crazy in the ring telling the crowd to shut up as it shows Goldberg walking to the ring... Mark Magnus looks like he has seen a ghost as then all of a sudden the pyros go up around the enterance way and through the gold pyro comes Non Other then GOLDBERG!!! the Goldberg chants keep going as the fireworks go off as Goldberg hypes up the crowd.. Goldberg then begins to make hes way down the ramp.. He has a massive smile on hes face as Magnus looks freaked out as Goldberg then goes up the steel steps and makes hes way into the ring.. He then grabs a microphone and begins to speak. ))

Goldberg : I....

Mark Magnus : Well if it isnt Bill Goldberg!!! Crowd boos honnestly i did not think you were going to be the legend i will have to beat at Starcade!! but i guess Goldberg you are going to have to...

Goldberg : Shut up!!! listen here punk!! the past to Nitros! i watch your cocky ass run around this ring thinking you are the king of WCW!! but listen here.. while you were still at school reading your books!! i was here in the WCW makeing the biggest winning streak in the histroy of WCW!! and when i heard you make a challenge for a WCW legend to return to WCW and for you to prove that you are the future!.. i decided why not the future verse one of the biggest legend in wcw.. GOLDBERG!!.. so Mark Magnus come Starcade in 2 weeks all i got to say is... MAGNUS.. YOUR NEXT!!!

(( Magnus's eyes widen as the crowd begins to cheer.. he looks startled that Goldberg said those words.. Magnus then stops and away.. before then throwing a punches at Goldberg.. Goldberg then starts to throw punches back and knocks Magnus down and then magnus runs into the ropes and trys to go for a clothesline and misses and is hit by the spear!!.. Magnus then flys out of the ring and quickly flees up the ramp way as Goldbergs roars to the crowd and the crowd begins to chant Goldberg as Goldberg points down at Magnus telling him that "Hes Next!!" ))

(( The scene then cuts to the back and we see The Big Man Paul White walking down the back with Norman Smiley!.. there match is next!..))

(( Paul Whites theme hits and the crowd begin to cheer as Big Paul White and Screaming Norman Smiley come out of the back and make there way down the ring... They clap a few fans hands before then entering the ring.. They then pose to the crowd in the ring for a little bit before then waiting for there opponents. White America hits and the crowd begins to boo as The US Champion Kerwin White comes out of the back.. He looks around at the crowd with a smug look and talks abit of trash as Smiley stares on at him.. He talks a bit of trash at smiley also as he awaits for hes partner.. The arena then turns dark and Brock Lesnars theme hits! the crowd then have a huge Chorus of boos Brock comes out of the back.. He walks down the ramp way and meets up with Kerwin White but then jumps on the ringside and roars in the air as Fireworks go off around the ring.. He eyes off Paul White as Kerwin and Brock then enter the ring as the bell rings. ))

Paul White & Norman Smileys Vs Brock Lesnar & Kerwin White

Match Notes

* Kerwin White is getting extremely over with the crowd heat wise.. Future main eventer in the makeing it seems. Brock Lesnar got the biggest heat of the night!.

* Paul White is getting over with the crowd also getting big pops from the crowd good to see.

* The ending of the match saw Jindrak and Maven come down to help Lesnar and White as Paul White is cleaning house and knocks them out of the ring to!! and then out of the back comes none other then Simmons and Rikishi!! Simmons and Rikishi then brawl with Jindrak and Maven around the ringside as Paul White hits Kerwin White out of the ring but as he turns around out of know where bang!! F5 by Brock Lesnar!!.. Brock Lesnar then gets the 3 count on Paul White to get the victory!..

Winner : Brock Lesnar & Kerwin White!

(( Brock Lesnar then quickly leaves the ring and laughs at White and yells at the ring "it can happen just like that" ))

The King : You see that Todd!! it can happen just like that bang F5!!

Todd Grisham : Paul White does not look happy King.. but what about tonight the Debute of GOLDBERG!!!

The King : Your right about that Todd!!.. GOLDBERG IS HERE!! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Todd Grisham : Well this is about enough time we have tonight folks until next time.. thank you for watching NITRO!!.

Biggest Pops

1.Goldberg

2.The Big Show

3.Bubba Dudley

4.Norman Smiley

5.The Head Bangers

Biggest Heat

1.Brock Lesnar

2.Kerwin White

3.Mark Magnus

4.Sonny Siaki

5.Doug Bashem

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

Goldberg on WCW sends big rateings!!

With Bill GOldberg being revealed the WCW Legend returning and resigning back with WCW. After the WCW Nitro show had aired Jim Cornette was asked about Goldbergs Contract and he replied with "Me and Bill went over the contracts and came up with a good agreement by both partys which will see Bill on Nitro for a long time!."

World Championship Wrestling Sign up and comeing stars! and also get WWE Veteran!

World Championship Wrestling are pleased to announce the signing of up and comeing stars Kent Kennedy, Low Ki, Xavier and Julio Dinero Plus also signed former WWE Star Bob Holly!.

WWE Sign Charlie Haas from WCW

WWE Have signed WCW Injured Star Charlie Haas from WCW.

Get To Know Your Stars

user posted image

Matt Striker

Former School Teacher has a massive story behind him.. Pretended he was sick to go and do wrestling! and once found and got in alot of trouble and made headlines.. Since then Striker has been on a whirl wind of a ride having a short stint in WWE until finally signing a Deal with WCW which sees him at the moment feuding with 3 counts Shannon Moore!!.. WCW sees big things in strikers future and as the former Teacher says.. Its time to take you to school!!.

user posted image

Last week on Nitro we saw the debute of one of the biggest names ever to be on WCW Television Bill Goldberg!!.. this week Goldberg will be in action in hes first in ring return match as he steps in the ring in a handicap match against White Americas Maven and Mark Jindrak!..

Also this week on Nitro we have been told that the first ever talk show "The Phat Mans Show" Hosted by Rikishi will be on the air as he will Host the contract signing of Bubba Dudley Vs Sonny Siaki for Starcade which is only 1 week away!

Also this week in the Main Event Brock Lesnar will have hes hands full as he goes 1 on 1 with the WCW Veteran Ron Simmons!.. Will Lesnar be able to take down the veteran?!?

Also sources say that Ric Flair has a huge announcement to do with the starcade match between Shannon Moore and Matt Striker.

Plus in big news the debuteing Bob Holly will go 1 on 1 with on a roll Doug Bashem in singles action!.

So tune in for this weeks drama as this being the last week before Starcade happens right here on Nitro!!.

confirmed card

Ron Simmons Vs Brock Lesnar

Bob Holly Vs Doug Bashem

Goldberg Vs Mark Jindrak & Maven

The Phat Mans Show (Siaki/Bubba Contract Signing)

Ric Flair Striker/Moore Match Announcement

• 1 year later...