World Wrestling Entertainment: After the Slam

Evansfan1

Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they come from.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is WWEobsessed, formerly WWE4ever! and I will be transferring all of my RAW material from my previous diary to this new split with Evansfan1 including my roster and first show after SummerSlam!

user posted image

Main Event-

Triple H (H)

Kurt Angle (H)

John Cena (F-WWE Champion)

Shawn Michaels (H)

Hulk Hogan (F)

Upper-

Chris Jericho (H)

Edge (H)

Matt Hardy (F)

Shelton Benjamin (F)

Big Show (F)

Kane (F)

Carlito (H-Intercontinental Champion)

Rob Van Dam (F)

Midcard-

Big Viscera (F)

Chris Masters (H)

Snitsky (H)

Tyson Tomko (H)

Tajiri (F)

Rene Dupree (H)

Chavo Guerrero aka Kerwin White (H)

Eugene (F)

Cade with Murdoch (yet to debut)

Lower-

Hurricane (F-Tag Team Champion)

Rosey (F-Tag Team Champion)

Rob Conway (H)

Sylvain Grenier (H)

Val Venis (F)

Romeo (H)

Antonio (H)

Danny Basham (H)

Matt Striker (F)

Divas-

Lita (H)

Trish Stratus (H-Injured/Women’s Champion)

Victoria (H)

Maria (F-Backstage Announcer)

Lillian Garcia (F)

Torrie Wilson (F)

Candice (F)

Ashley (Winner)

Announcers-

Jim Ross

Jerry Lawler

Jonathan Coachman

Todd Grisham

Mark Lloyd

Ivory

RAW General Manager-

Eric Bischoff (H)

Other-

Vince McMahon (T)

Sgt. Slaughter (F)

Stone Cold Steve Austin (F)

Mick Foley (F)

OOC: There goes my roster, RAW preview and show will be up shortly.

user posted image

Main Event:

Batista (F-World Heavyweight Champion)

John Bradshaw Layfield (H)

Randy Orton (H)

The Undertaker (F)

Upper Midcard:

Booker T (F)

Chris Benoit (F-United States Champion)

Christian (H)

Eddie Guerrero (H)

Rey Mysterio (F)

Midcard:

Animal (F-Tag Team Champion)

Hardcore Holly (F)

Heidenreich (F-Tag Team Champion)

Joey Mercury (H)

Johnny Nitro (H)

Juventud Guerrera (H)

Nunzio (H-Cruiserweight Champion)

Orlando Jordan (H)

Paul London (F)

Psychosis (H)

Steven Richards (F)

Super Crazy (H)

Sylvain Grenier (H)

William Regal (H)

Lower Midcard:

Blue Meanie (F)

Doug Basham (H)

Funaki (F)

Nova (F)

Scotty 2 Hotty (F)

Simon Dean (H)

Vito Lagrasso (H)

Divas:

Christy Hemme (F)

Jillian Hall (H)

Melina (H)

Michelle McCool (F)

Sharmell Sullivan (F)

Stacy Keibler (F)

Announcers:

Josh Matthews

Michael Cole

Steve Romero

Tazz

Smackdown! General Manager

Theodore Long (F)

Other:

Stone Cold Steve Austin (F)

Vince McMahon (T)

OOC: After WWEobsessed posts his RAW preview and show I will be posting SD preview.

user posted image

Preview August 22, 2005

Hampton Coliseum- Hampton, VA

Off the heels of what some consider the greatest SummerSlam of all-time, RAW invades the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA!

SummerSlam ended with the Icon vs Legend match between "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan. Once again the Hulkamaniacs all over D.C. elevated Hogan over HBK in a SummerSlam main event to remember. This Monday night on RAW, "The Immortal One" will address his fans all over the globe right in the middle of the ring. One must wonder whether Shawn Michaels will make an appearance too.

Also, last night layed witness to the most anticipated WWE Championship match this summer. The WWE Champion, along with an arena full of 'Chain Gang' members, John Cena took it to Y2J Chris Jericho. Even with the help of Carlito and RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff, Y2J could not defeat the ever resilient "Master of Thuganmics." Both Y2J and John Cena will be in Hampton this Monday night, fireworks are sure to be set as Eric Bischoff has already issued an automatic re-match between John Cena and Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship.

The soap opera that is Matt Hardy, Edge, and Lita went full circle last night at SummerSlam as the two fought each other to a bloody pulp. The match ended with Edge as the victor, a 'Conchairto' to the incompacitated Matt Hardy proved to be the final blow. Edge and Lita will both be in attendance but no one knows whether Matt Hardy will be able to make it after suffering so much damage at the hands of Edge last night.

Plus, Kurt Angle will put his newly re-acquired Olympic Gold Medals on the line when he defends them in a re-match against Eugene.

All this and more is expected to go down the night after SummerSlam, live from Hampton, VA!

Confirmed Matches

SummerSlam re-match for the WWE Title-

John Cena defends against Chris Jericho

Kurt Angle puts his Olympic Gold Medals back on the line against Eugene

user posted image

WWE RAW-August 22, 2005

Hampton, VA

A video is played highlighting the events surrounding last nights SummerSlam PPV before cutting to the opening credits of RAW.

Bypassing the fireworks explosion at the start of the show, WWE Champion John Cena’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring to a huge pop from the crowd. He shows off his successfully defended WWE title to the fans interacting with them as he heads to the ring. He even holds up a sign from a fan that says “The Champ is STILL Here!”

JR: Off the heels of one of the greatest SummerSlam events ever, RAW comes to you live from the Hampton Coliseum! JR with The King and The Coach, the Champ is STILL here!

Coach: Why don’t you go up and kiss his rear end right now JR!

King: JR is right Coach, as much as both you and I hate it, the Champ is still here, and his name is John Cena.

Cena enters the ring, poses to the crowd with his title belt and then grabs a microphone.

Cena: The Champ is here! I said the Champ is STILL here! That’s right Hampton, VA, the Champ is STILL HERE! No matter what Eric Bischoff and those a**-kissers Y2J and Carlito threw at me, I overcame it all. But first I wanna give much love to all of the ‘Chain Gang’ who packed the MCI Center last night and led me to victory! Don’t worry Hampton, I got you covered. Much love to all of you that supported me throughout the long and hard task of finally getting rid of Bischoff and his little regime. It’s all about the ‘Chain Gang’ and I thank all of you for that. Now as for tonight, I know there ain’t one week that goes by that I’m not gonna here that annoying little GM of ours interrupt me and try and stack the odds against me. Well now’s your time Eric, go ahead, tell me what you have in store for me this evening…

All of a sudden, as Cena predicted, General Manager Eric Bischoff’s face appears on the titantron above the arena. He does not look happy to say the least.

Bischoff: You’re exactly right Cena, I hate your guts and I can’t stand that you are still the WWE Champion. Now I don’t mean to interrupt your little love fest with your so-called fans, but I have a huge announcement to make regarding your WWE title and tonight’s main event. You see last night at SummerSlam, you had an unfair advantage with an arena full of the ‘Chain Gang.’ You beat Chris Jericho because of that. Well that’s not going to happen tonight, because I have issued an automatic SummerSlam re-match for the WWE Championship. That’s right, it will be John Cena defending his WWE title against Y2J Chris Jericho in a NO Disqualification match. How do you like that Cena?!

Bischoff’s head disappears from the giant screen leaving Cena un-amused in the center of the ring.

Cena: (Looking to the crowd) Is that right, just as I said, B****off shows up and tries to stack the odds up against me and the ‘Chain Gang.’ Well WE got news for you GM, tonight when I step back into the ring with Y2-cheap, I will again come out on top with the help of my ‘Chain Gang’ here in Hampton, VA! NO DQ or not, the Champ is here!

Cena’s music hits and the crowd explodes as he celebrates in the middle of the ring.

The scene changes to the backstage area where we see a jubilant Kurt Angle flaunting his newly re-acquired Olympic Gold medals as he walks to the ring….

Angle: Woo, my Olympic Gold Medals are right where they should be, around my neck. Now Eugene wants to have a re-match with me for my medals after what I did to him last night, what is he, mentally challenged or something?

Angle laughs and continues to the ring…

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the music of Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. He heads to the ring accompanied by his Gold Medals and the chants of ‘You Suck’ from the sold out crowd in Hampton.

Next out is Eugene followed by Christy Hemme, he receives a slight pop from the crowd but nothing to get excited about. A visibly shaken Eugene enters the ring as Christy tries to pep him up. Angle just stares with a smirk on his face.

Olympic Gold Medals on the line-

Kurt Angle vs. Eugene w/Christy Hemme

Just like the way SummerSlam started, Kurt Angle takes the upper-hand for most of the start of the match. Eugene seems very tepid as Christy Hemme tries her best to encourage him from the outside. Angle unleashes his mat wrestling abilities on Eugene. Despite being dominated throughout, Eugene hangs on as long as he is physically able. Angle continues to dominate and taunt Eugene and Hemme. He begins making fun of Eugene and exploiting his reserved demeanor during the match. The crowd eventually begins to get behind Eugene. This lights a spark. Eugene begins ‘hulking up’ as he usually does in this situation. This alarms Angle and he begins delivering several punches. They have no effect on the now re-energized Eugene. He begins fighting back and overwhelming Angle with right hands and knife-edge chops to the chest. Angle then uses referee Jack Doan as a shield as Eugene snaps. Christy Hemme then steps onto the apron and begins expressing her displeasure with Angle’s behavior. Eugene is still being distracted by the referee when Kurt focuses in on Hemme. Angle grabs Christy by her hair and pulls her into a sloppy and sadistic kiss. Christy looks at Kurt in agony as to what just occurred. Angle smirks as Eugene charges him from behind. Angle senses it and moves out of the way. Eugene crashes into Christy Hemme sending her to the floor below. Eugene looks on in utter shock and misery. Angle quickly takes advantage of that and delivers a bone-crushing ANGLE SLAM. Angle returns to his feet and removes his straps. The crowd boos heavily as he sizes Eugene up. He then applies his ANKLE LOCK submission sending Eugene in a world of pain. Just seconds in, Eugene taps out and Jack Doan calls for the bell. Angle scores another victory over Eugene and retains his gold medals. Angle then snatches his medals from the referee and rejoices in the middle of the ring to a host of boos. Eugene is helped out of the ring by Christy Hemme where he continuously apologizes to her. She consoles him as Angle stares on with a sick smirk.

WINNER by pinfall: Kurt Angle

Overall: 78.7 %

Coach: Kurt Angle has done it again guys, WOOO!

JR: Don’t you ever shut up Coach….?

The scene changes to the backstage area where we see a visibly bruised and battered Edge entering the arena accompanied by his Money In the Bank briefcase and Lita. He gingerly makes his way through the backstage of the arena when a WWE staff member hands him a sheet of paper. He looks down at it and lets out a look of anguish and rage. He turns the corner and disappears.

We now see a visibly jubilant Kurt Angle marching around backstage with his Olympic Gold Medals laced around his neck. He sees WWE Champion John Cena having an intimate conversation with backstage announcer Maria. Angle smirks and walks up to them.

Angle: Hey there CHUMP, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle here.

Cena: (Obviously not amused) Hey there Kurt, WWE CHAMPION here. Excuse me here Maria, I’ll talk to you later….

Maria smiles and leaves the scene.

Cena: (contd.) Now who you callin’ a chump?

Angle: I only see one wannabe WWE chump standing here, so I must be talking to you Cena. You see, I’m once again an Olympic Gold medalist and I haven’t forgotten about how you tormented me on SmackDown while I was in a wheelchair for heaven’s sake. I just want to let you know that now that I’ve got Eugene out of the way, I’m coming for you WWE title…That is if you make it through the night as chump.

Cena gets in Angle’s face and the two share a heated stare down.

Cena: Is that right? Well I have been hearing that week in and week out ever since I became WWE Champion. No one thought I could do it, but with the help of my ‘Chain Gang’ I came out on top at WrestleMania and I haven’t looked back since then. Well let me tell you somethin’ “Mr. Olympian,” the champ is here and I’m not going anywhere. Not tonight, not next week, not next month, not ever. Cause I’m holding it down with all my people here in Hampton and all over the world. So if you want a shot at my title, then see me after tonight, because the CHAMP IS STILL HERE!

Cena walks off leaving Angle behind in obvious frustration that he was once again bested by the WWE Champion.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to a shot of the Hampton Coliseum from a camera placed outside the arena. The RAW theme is blasting in the background as JR, Coach, and the King announce the sponsors for tonight’s show.

Back in the arena, Intercontinental Champion Carlito’s music is playing and he is making his way to the ring with his belt on his shoulder and a red apple in hand. He makes it to the ring and awaits his next opponent as he defends his Intercontinental Championship.

Next out is Val Venis who relatively receives no reaction from the crowd at all. He enters the ring for the start of this I.C. title match.

Intercontinental Championship-

Carlito © vs. Val Venis

The match was slow to get started and the crowd wasn’t really feeling it. Carlito controlled most of the start of the match. Val Venis eventually fought back and the crowd got back into the match. Carlito was surprised by Val’s sudden uprising. He then left the ring and figured he’d get counted out and retain his title. As soon as he turned his back on Val Venis and the referee began his 10-count, Val raced to the outside to bring Carlito back into the ring. He attacks him from behind and eventually rolls him back inside to disengage the ref’s count. Val takes sudden control delivering several punches dazing and confusing the I.C. champ. Carlito is leveled and sent to the mat with a clothesline. Val celebrates and heads to the top rope looking for the MONEY SHOT. He takes a little too much time showing off and Carlito rolls out of the way of the big splash. Carlito rolls to the outside where he grabs his championship belt and brings it back into the ring. The ref immediately attempts to take the belt away from Carlito. In doing so, Val Venis gets back into the picture. With the ref distracted with the I.C. title belt, Carlito is able to deliver a low blow to Val Venis behind his back. Val writhes over in pain. Carlito then executes a schoolboy pin with a pull of the tights where he gets the cheap 3 count and pinfall victory.

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Carlito

OVERALL: 82.3%

After the match Carlito demands a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. He grabs his apple, takes a bite out of it, and then spits in the face of the fallen Val Venis before kicking him under the ropes and to the floor below…

Carlito: Looks like Carlito just took care of yet another fool who dared to challenge me for my Intercontinental Championship…Now that’s cool and so is Carlito’s Intercontinental title reign. It seems as though every week Carlito comes out here, defends his title, and moves on. There’s no more competition here on RAW than there was on SmackDown…that’s not cool. Carlito says he wants some competition here on RAW and starting next week, I’m gonna hold an open challenge to anyone who feels they can beat the ripest apple in the bunch, Carlito. And suppose you do beat me, which is highly unlikely, Carlito will indeed give you an Intercontinental title shot at RAW’s next pay per view. Now that sounds cool.

Carlito smirks, bites in to his apple, and leaves the ring to his theme music.

King: What an announcement guys!

Coach: You’re right King, now that was cool.

JR: Give me a break Coach…

Coach: What JR, are you just mad because you’re not cool like Carlito and I?

JR: I don’t think anyone here thinks you are the least bit cool…

The camera cuts to the backstage where we see GM Eric Bischoff leaving the locker room labled ‘Y2J’ on the door. All of a sudden, an angry Edge and a bitter Lita storm into the picture…

Edge: Bischoff, Bischoff!

Bischoff: Edge, Lita, how may I help you tonight?

Edge: How can you help me?! You can help me by telling me why in the h**l I’m scheduled for a match tonight with Tajiri.

Bischoff:Oh, that. Well you see here Edge, after such a brutal match last night at SummerSlam, and victory might I add, I just thought it would be best if I put you in a match the night after to show that you don’t sweat Matt Hardy and his chaotic antics especially since I heard Matt was in the building tonight. Plus it’s just Tajiri.

The three share a laugh on that one…

Edge: That’s right, it’s just Tajiri. And if Matt Hardy wants to show up in the arena tonight after the beating I gave him at SummerSlam, then so be it. I have no problem doing it again. Let’s go Lita. Thanks again Mr. Bischoff.

The two walk off leaving the GM with a huge grin on his face…

Bischoff: Anytime Edge, anytime.

JR: Edge and Tajiri up next! Also, a look back at WWE SummerSlam 2005!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the backstage area where we see Stacy Keibler, in her usual super hero attire, talking with 2005 RAW Diva Search Winner Ashley.

Stacy: So once again Ashley I want to say congratulations on winning the 2005 RAW Diva Search.

Ashley: Thank you so much Stacy. I just admire so much of what you divas do here on RAW. I just want to soak it all in, I’m still wondering if this is just a dream.

Stacy: Well I’m here to tell you that this is not a dream, you are now a WWE RAW Diva.

The two share a smile when, out of nowhere, The Hurricane and Rosey fly onto the screen laced on their World Tag Team titles.

Hurricane: Well hello there Ashley, my “hurri-senses” tell me that you are still pondering over the fact that you are the 2005 RAW Diva Search winner…

Ashley: Well, your “hurri-senses” are right. I still can’t believe it.

Hurricane: Well, sorry to interrupt but Stacy, we have a match coming up soon and we surely can’t go out there alone. Will you accompany us to ringside my fair lady?

Stacy: Of course I will guys. Sorry I’ve to run Ashley, we can definitely get together later tonight. And once again, congratulations.

Ashley: Thank you guys so much. Good luck tonight.

The three fly off into the distance leaving Ashley with a surreal smile on here face.

King: Coach, what do you think they meant by ‘get together later tonight?’

Coach: I don’t know King, but only good things come result from that if you know what I mean.

Singles Match-

Edge w/Lita vs. Tajiri

This match was purely dominated by Edge, he unleashed his pent up rage for Matt Hardy on Tajiri. The ending showed Edge delivering his ‘EDGEUHCUTION’ to Tajiri and picking up the 3 count.

After the match, he finishes Tajiri off with a ‘Con-chair-to’ leaving him in a bloody heap. Edge thought it was over, but as he and Lita made their way up the ramp, Matt Hardy’s music hit and the crowd went crazy. Edge stopped in his tracks and shielded Lita but no one came out. Both smiled and continued walking when a fiery blaze blocked them from leaving the entrance ramp. Edge and Lita both looked petrified. On the screen above it read: “UNFORGIVEN 2005, I will never forgive you” in cryptic letters surrounded by fire. That could only mean one thing…Edge and Lita raced to the backstage area after the message was sent.

Winner: Edge w/Lita

OVERALL: 77.4 %

JR: My gawd, a cryptic message has just been sent to Edge and Lita in the form of a fiery hell! Nonetheless, we want to thank the thousands who packed the MCI Center last night for SummerSlam and the millions who tuned in worldwide for making SummerSlam the biggest event of the Summer!

A video clip is shown highlighting all of the events that took place at SummerSlam last night.

It ends with a picture of Hulk Hogan celebrating his victory over Shawn Michaels in the Main Event last night.

The camera then quickly cuts to the ‘Immortal One’ heading to the ring being congratulated by all that walk by him.

JR: Up next is the heartfelt speech by the ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the ever so popular theme music of Hulk Hogan. The crowd erupts as he enters the ring in his famous red and yellow tights. He does his trademark poses to the crowd before grabbing a microphone…

Hogan: Thank you, thank you. I don’t want to come out here and bore you death with a long speech about my victory over Shawn Michaels last night but I just want to say thank you to all of the Hulk-a-maniacs worldwide that supported me throughout everything HBK had to offer. I really appreciate it brother! SummerSlam 2005 was one of the greatest nights in my career I tell you. To step in the ring with an icon like Shawn Michaels and come out on top is so big for a guy at this point in his career. It never would have happened without you all. Because brother, you are what keeps Hulk-a-mania living and breathing each and every day…!

All of a sudden a visibly irate HBK appears on the big screen. He seems to be at his home in San Antonio for the night.

HBK: Give me a break Hogan! Stop the act, go ahead and tell everybody how you walked all over HBK and stole the show all by yourself. You don’t give a damn about the fans and you never have. It’s all about you Hogan! You have just been using the fans to further enhance your ego. Well I’m here to tell you that I have had enough. You may have come out on top last night at SummerSlam, but mark my word, I will get my revenge. This is far from over!

Hogan: Looka here brother, if you want to get back in the ring with Hulk Hogan, then be my guest. I’m all the Hulk-a-maniacs here in Hampton wouldn’t mind seeing Hogan/HBK part II. And I can tell you right now brother, the ending won’t change.

HBK: Like I said before, this is not over Hogan. You can soak it all up now, but I will take you down and personally put an end to Hulk-a-mania!

HBK’s face disappears on the screen…

Hogan: That’s just like Shawn Michael’s to run away from a confrontation. Well Hulk-a-Maniacs, let’s not let our celebration end on a bad not.

Hogan drops the mic and continues celebrating with the fans as his music blares in the background…

JR: Hulk Hogan not backing down from what seemed like another challenge from the ‘Heartbreak Kid!’

Coach: HBK will get his revenge on Hogan I can assure you that.

King: I don’t know about that one Coach, Hulk-a-mania is still running wild 20 years later!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the scene of the ring where World Tag Team Champions The Hurricane and Rosey, with Stacy, are in the ring with Snitsky and Chris Masters.

Non-Title Match-

Hurricane and Rosey vs. Snitsky and Chris Masters

A pretty decent match with a slow start. The match ended with Snitsky and Rosey battling it out on the outside while Masters locks in the ‘MASTER LOCK’ on Hurricane inside the ring. Hurricane has no choice but to submit. Masters and Snitsky pick up the non-title victory over the tag champs.

After the match, Chris Masters zeroes in on Stacy Keibler. He grabs her as she aided the fallen Hurricane. He attempts to lock in the ‘MASTER LOCK’ but is interrupted by Shelton Benjamin and the Big Show who run to Stacy’s aid. Masters and Snitsky are chased off as Benjamin and Show make the save.

Winners: Snitsky and Chris Master

OVERALL: 68%

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see WWE Champion John Cena making his way to the ring for his title defense.

JR: The WWE Title is up for grabs in a No Disqualification re-match from SummerSlam. Cena, Jericho, next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The show returns as we gear up for the Main Event of tonight’s show…

NO DQ SummerSlam Re-match for the WWE Championship-

John Cena © vs. Chris Jericho w/Eric Bischoff

An all out brawl of a title match, much more interesting than their match at SummerSlam. The crowd was in it the entire time. The match was back and forth. Chairs were entered into the ring and used mostly by Jericho to ground the champion. Bischoff was even involved as a result of Cena. He took it to his boss. Y2J took advantage of that while Cena was distracted. He delivered a low blow and a chair shot to the back of Cena. Cena refused to stay down after a ‘LIONSAULT’ from Jericho. Jericho attempted the ‘WALL’S OF JERICHO’ but Cena never submitted. This infuriated the challenger. Cena fought back and picked up the victory over Y2J once again after an ‘F-U’ on top of a steel chair. Cena is still WWE champion. He celebrates in the ring as the crowd erupts.

After the match, as Cena continues to celebrate, an enraged Kurt Angle runs down to the ring and attacks Cena from behind. He takes Cena’s WWE title and smashes him over the head with is busting the champ wide open. Angle looks down on Cena with a sadistic smirk on his face holding the WWE championship and his Olympic Gold Medals.

Winner and still WWE Champion: John Cena

OVERALL: 86.5 %

JR: Damn you Kurt Angle, damn you!

Coach: The champ is down at the hands of our Olympic Hero!

JR: Cena retains but is blindsided by a jealous Kurt Angle! You won’t get away with this Kurt, you won’t get away with it….

The show fades to black as Angle continues to look down at the fallen champ

END SHOW

Quick Results-

Kurt Angle over Eugene

Carlito retains his Intercontinental title over Val Venis

Edge over Tajiri

Snitsky/Masters over Hurricane and Rosey

John Cena retains his WWE Championship over Chris Jericho

Guest FlyboyGJ

eh, that show was decent I guess, nothing that really stood out about it though. Two re-matches from the PPV, ending your RAW the same way the actual RAW ended, plus it seems like the Hogan-HBK feud is continuing for another month, which I guess HBK is gonna have to win the blowoff match.

I laughed out loud at this quote though..

JR: My gawd, a cryptic message has just been sent to Edge and Lita in the form of a fiery hell! Nonetheless, we want to thank the thousands who packed the MCI Center last night for SummerSlam and the millions who tuned in worldwide for making SummerSlam the biggest event of the Summer!
Edited by FlyboyGJ

user posted image

SummerSlam Fallout

With only 4 days removed from SummerSlam, Teddy Long says he has a great Smackdown! in store for us all. Four days ago Batista retained his World Heavyweight Title against JBL once again, but in a No Holds Barred Match this time. Chris Benoit won the United States Title when he made quick work of Orlando Jordan. Rey Mysterio got what he wanted and beat Eddie Guerrero in a ladder match to get his son Dominic back. And lastly Randy Orton defeated The Undertaker with help from his father. So find out what’s in store for us all.

Tonight on Smackdown! a huge Six Man Tag Match was announced. It will be the World Heavyweight Champion, Batisa teaming with Rey Mysterio and the new United States Champion, Chris Benoit to face JBL, Eddie Guerrero and Orlando Jordan. JBL, Eddie and Jordan all want revenge on their opponents from beating them 4 nights ago. This monstrous main event could see what feuds will end and which will continue.

Also tonight on Smackdown! Christian will be holding another edition of the Peep Show and tonight Christian will have two guests. His guests will be Booker T and his wife Sharmell. Booker T and Christian have been having a some troubles lately so let’s just see if this will end here tonight or the action will get even bigger.

Legion of Doom 2005 will be defending their tag titles once again against some tag team that would like to challenge them. The last time we saw LOD 05 fight, Heidenreich earned his spikes from Animal. Let’s see if Heidenreich really earned them and see if they could keep it up.

Lastly Nunzio will be defending his Cruiserweight Championship tonight on Smackdown! Nunzio will be facing Funaki who is a former Cruiserweight Champion and would really like to become champion once again, but he is going to have to watch out for Vito on the side for Nunzio.

All this and more Thursday 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

Six Man Tag Team Match: Batista, Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit vs. Orlando Jordan, Eddie Guerrero and JBL

Peep Show: Host: Christian; Guests: Booker T and Sharmell

WWE Tag Team Title Match: Legion of Doom 2005 will be defending their titles

Cruiserweight Title Match: Nunzio w/Vito vs. Funaki

Pretty decent show coming up, looking to see what you do with the World Title now...

Orlando,Eddie, JBL

Legion of Doom 2005

Nunzio

BTW, I just want to let you know that I wrote this show prior to SummerSlam and RAW originally...i just dont want neone to think im writing straight from the ideas of the WWE

thanks

Edited by WWEobsessed

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

August 25th, 2005

Taped from Greensboro, NC

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and the crowd goes crazy. A short clip shows to start off Smackdown! showing the some parts of each match at SummerSlam. It finishes with Batista holding up the World Heavyweight Title high. Once the clip end out comes Batista to a huge pop in his suit with his Title on his shoulder. He got in the ring and grabbed a mic.]

1. Still Champion

Batista: Welcome everybody to Smackdown! here in Greensboro!!! [Huge Pop] Alright settle down! I, Batista, the World Heavyweight Champion is out here to kick off Smackdown! for one reason and one reason only! That reason is to ask who is next in line because I am sick of J-B-L!!! [Huge Pop] Now who will it be? Any back there in that locker room come down here right now and challenge me!

[All of a sudden the cow bells go off and down walks JBL smiling as Batista is pissed off.]

Batista: Now what the hell do you want!

JBL: Now hold on a second there Batista! You might have beaten me twice, but once you won because of Disqualification because you were afraid you were gonna lose. And four days ago at SummerSlam you just got lucky! Now I think I deserve one more title shot! Now Batista me against you one more time at NO MERCY!!! What do you say about that Batista!!!

Batista: Are you…talking……to me?! [Huge Pop]

JBL: I know you are dumb, but now you are deaf too?!

Batista: I said! Are you…talking……to me?!

JBL: Yea I god damn said that!

Batista: Well your little match you want, you think you actually gonna beat me?! [JBL shakes his head] You think your gonna win this title?! [JBL shakes his head once again] You think that you are gonna be on top of Smackdown! once again?! [For a third time he shakes his head] Alright if you are so confident in all of this stuff lemme ask the crowd. Do you want me to kick JBL’s ass once again?! [Huge Pop] JBL you get that or should I ask again?

JBL: I gotcha.

Batista: No maybe I should ask again. Do you want me to kick JBL’s ass once again?! [Huge Pop] So I guess once again at No Mercy I am going to be kicking your ass!

[All of a sudden Teddy Long’s music hit and walked out to the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand.]

Teddy Long: Calm down playas! Now JBL! You not gonna get a rematch that fast because you just got your ass kicked at SummerSlam! [Huge Pop] You could get the rematch if you earn your shot! Now Batista remember when you were on RAW and you beat Triple H for the second time at Backlash. Well remember Eric Bischoff booked a tournament right after that. And Edge won that tournament to face you and you kicked his ass! Well something like that is going to happen on Smackdown! Starting next week their will be an 8 Man Tournament with the winner facing Batista at No Mercy for the World Heavyweight Title, now can you feel me? The tournament matches will be Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian and those two matches will be happening next week. The following week it will be Booker T vs. Randy Orton and JBL vs. Chris Benoit. This tournament is gonna be off the hook playas. Now can you feel me?!

[Long then walks back up the ramp and backstage while Batista has something to say.]

Batista: Oh yea I can fell this tournament and I hope you win so I can kick your ass again JBL!

[batista then charges at JBL and knocks him down with a hard clothesline and posses in the ring before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp backstage.]

---

2. LOD 05’ is Here

[The camera pans backstage where LOD 05’ are in their locker room talking to each other.]

Animal: Heidenreich! You got the gold, the Mohawk, the paint, and the spikes with me! Now we are really LOD 05’ style!

Heidenreich: Animal! You have been great. Saying that I am just like Hawk and everything like that, I think that we are a great tag team and this is all for Hawk!

Animal: Yea, you are right! Now let’s go out there and retain out titles once again!

---

Commercials

---

3. WWE Tag Team Titles Match:

Legion of Doom 2005 © vs. Caprice Coleman and Joey Silvia

When we get back from break Caprice Coleman and Joey Silvia are already in the ring and LOD is coming down. This was another quick match for the Tag Champs. They put away Coleman and Silvia quick. Coleman was the legal man, but Silvia went to help him, but got nailed with a hard Spinebuster by Animal. Heidenreich then went on the turnbuckle onto Animal’s shoulders. They waited until Coleman to get up and when he did Heidenreich flew of Animal’s shoulders and nailed Coleman with the Doomsday Device. Animal then covered Coleman and LOD 05’ picked up another quick and easy victory.

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions-Legion of Doom 2005

---

4. Our Titles

[The camera pans backstage where MNM are talking.]

Joey Mercury: Melina! You have to talk to Jillian and tell her to fix this problem!

Johnny Nitro: Yea! Those stupid idiots shouldn’t be champions, we should!

MNM: Those are our titles!!!

Melina: Guys! Calm down, here she comes, why don’t you ask her?

Jillian Hall: Hey guys, what’s up?

Joey Mercury: Well…um………Jillian?

Jillian Hall: Yes? You need me to fix something?

Johnny Nitro: Um………yea?

Jillian Hall: What is it?!

Melina: They want their titles back!

Jillian Hall: Alright Melina, let’s go take a walk and talk about it.

[Jillian and Melina then walk away]

Joey Mercury: Aw man! That is sick! I just can’t stop looking at it!

Johnny Nitro: I know! Dude, would you still do her though?

Joey Mercury: Um…………yea.

Johnny Nitro: Me too.

---

5. Peep Show

[Christian comes down to the ring posing on the ramp. He then slides in the ring and grabs a mic and sits down in one of his chairs.]

Christian: Everybody knows what time it is! It is time for the Peep Show!!! Now I am not gonna run my mouth and waste the whole show just talking by myself so I will bring out my guests right now. Booker T and your wife Sharmell! Come on down!!!

[booker T’s music hit and down walked down the two and they got in the ring. Sharmell sat on the couch while Booker T remained standing.]

Christian: Wow! I really sounded like Bob Barker there.

[booker T grabs the mic out of Christian’s hands and starts talking.]

Booker T: Shut the hell up! Now! Me and you have been having some troubles lately and I think this should end! Right now me and you in a match! Let’s go!

Christian: Woah! Booker calm down! Everyone knows I can’t wrestle yet as I am still partially injured, but I will be back next week so my peeps will be happy once again seeing me in action!

Booker T: Yo dawg! I don’t care about any of your peeps! You know I have a lot of fans too and all of them know that I am a 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and they know that you are just a huge piece of shit!

Christian: Come on Booker calm down! Don’t be raising your tone to me! You know who you are talking to! The most charismatic man on the earth so you better sit down next to you wife on the couch and shut up because this is my show!

Booker T: Dawg! I really don’t care who’s show it is because right now the Bookerman is gonna whoop ya ass all ova Greensboro, North Carolina! [Huge Pop] Now can you dig that………SUCKAAAAAAAA!!!!

Christian: Hey “Bookerman”! First off you are definitely not whooping my ass all over this shity town! And second I am not a sucka! You’re the sucka…BITCH!!!

[Christian nails Booker with the microphone and then quickly rolls out of the ring while Sharmell quickly gets to the aid of Booker.]

Christian: Now that is how I Roll!

---

Commercials

---

6. It’s All my Dad

[When we get back from break Randy Orton’s music hit and he makes his way down to the ring. Orton slides in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Randy Orton: Everyone knows that I defeated The Undertaker at SummerSlam four days ago! And I know I didn’t win by myself, but I still won and that is why they call me the Legend Killer! I find away to kill the legends! Now I like to introduce to you who helped me beat The Undertaker, my dad, “Cowboy” Bob Orton!!!

[bob Orton comes down to the ring getting major heat and just smiling at his son. Orton rolls into the ring and Randy and Bob embrace a hug. Bob then takes the mic from his son.]

Bob Orton: Everybody knows who I am! I am “Cowboy” Bob Orton! I am a WWE Hall of Famer and I helped my son and future Hall of Famer out to beat The Undertaker at SummerSlam! Now that he is done with Taker he will move on and win the World Heavyweight Championship!

Randy Orton: Yup! You heard my dad! I am going to beat Booker T in two weeks and then win the semi-finals and the finals to become the Number One Contender. Then at No Mercy I will beat Batista and become World Heavyweight Champion once again!

[All of a sudden the gongs go off and the lights dim down as both Orton’s jump and smoke starts coming out. On the titantron there is a message that says “You haven’t killed me yet”. Then you hear a voice and it’s The Undertaker.]

The Undertaker: You haven’t killed my legend yet, but I will kill your dads and take the Legend Killer name away from you!

[both Orton’s are just frightened so they roll out of the ring and head backstage.]

---

7. Your all Mine Now

[The camera pans to Rey Mysterio’s locker room where Dominic is and his wife.]

Rey Mysterio: Dominic! You are all ours now! You are with us again!

Dominic: Mommy…daddy…why didn’t you ever tell me?

Rey Mysterio: Because we wanted to wait, but you understand what’s going on right?

Dominic: Yes!

Rey Mysterio: Good! Now you are gonna stay back here and watch daddy beat down Uncle Eddie once again, okay?

Dominic: Okay, me and mommy will watch.

---

8. Grudge Match:

William Regal vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

This match was another quick one as there was a big surprise at the end. Regal really dominated S2H the whole match until coming down to the end S2H got some offense in. S2H hit Regal with a dropkick to the knees and then hit a bulldog and was setting up for the worm. Scotty got up to R until someone came running down the ramp and distracted the ref and Scotty. While he was distracting both men he slid in brass knuckles to Regal. Regal slipped them on and then got up. He got Scotty to turn around and when he did Regal nailed Scotty with the Power of the Punch. Scotty was laid out and then the man jumped of from the apron. Regal hooked the leg on Scotty and picked up a cheap victory.

[After the match the man got in the ring again, but this time with a mic and handed it to Regal.]

William Regal: Shut up you all! This is my new partner Paul Mitchell (Birchall)!!! And we are the European Coalition and we are bloody hell good!!!

Winner-William Regal

---

Commercials

---

9. New Divas on Smackdown!

[When we get back from break Christy Hemme and Stacy Keibler are in the ring.]

Christy Hemme: I, Christy Heeme, the 2004 Diva Search Winner is now here on Smackdown!

Stacy Keibler: And so am I, Stacy Keibler, the women with the sexiest legs in the business!

Christy and Stacy: We are here to give you all t-shirts!!!

[Christy goes and grabs t-shirts and throws them in the ring and Stacy brings in the two t-shirt guns and gets in the ring. Both girls get a gun and start shooting Smackdown! shirts all throughout the arena. The crowd is going crazy for both women. Michelle McCool then comes down to the ring and starts throwing shirts. The crowd was just going crazy. Finally they ran out of shirts and left the ring giving just about everyone a hug in the first row.]

---

10. RAW Rebound

Bischoff was even involved as a result of Cena. He took it to his boss. Y2J took advantage of that while Cena was distracted. He delivered a low blow and a chair shot to the back of Cena. Cena refused to stay down after a ‘LIONSAULT’ from Jericho. Jericho attempted the ‘WALL’S OF JERICHO’ but Cena never submitted. This infuriated the challenger. Cena fought back and picked up the victory over Y2J once again after an ‘F-U’ on top of a steel chair. Cena is still WWE champion. He celebrates in the ring as the crowd erupts.

After the match, as Cena continues to celebrate, an enraged Kurt Angle runs down to the ring and attacks Cena from behind. He takes Cena’s WWE title and smashes him over the head with is busting the champ wide open. Angle looks down on Cena with a sadistic smirk on his face holding the WWE championship and his Olympic Gold Medals.

Edited by Evansfan1

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

August 26, 2005

1. Single’s Match

Vito w/Nunzio defeated Caprice Coleman

Vito just dominated Coleman for about three minutes until he hit an Implant DDT to put him away.

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Batista: Welcome everybody to Smackdown! here in Greensboro!!! [Huge Pop] Alright settle down! I, Batista, the World Heavyweight Champion is out here to kick off Smackdown! for one reason and one reason only! That reason is to ask who is next in line because I am sick of J-B-L!!! [Huge Pop] Now who will it be? Any back there in that locker room come down here right now and challenge me!

[All of a sudden the cow bells go off and down walks JBL smiling as Batista is pissed off.]

Batista: Now what the hell do you want!

JBL: Now hold on a second there Batista! You might have beaten me twice, but once you won because of Disqualification because you were afraid you were gonna lose. And four days ago at SummerSlam you just got lucky! Now I think I deserve one more title shot! Now Batista me against you one more time at NO MERCY!!! What do you say about that Batista!!!

Batista: Are you…talking……to me?! [Huge Pop]

JBL: I know you are dumb, but now you are deaf too?!

Batista: I said! Are you…talking……to me?!

JBL: Yea I god damn said that!

Batista: Well your little match you want, you think you actually gonna beat me?! [JBL shakes his head] You think your gonna win this title?! [JBL shakes his head once again] You think that you are gonna be on top of Smackdown! once again?! [For a third time he shakes his head] Alright if you are so confident in all of this stuff lemme ask the crowd. Do you want me to kick JBL’s ass once again?! [Huge Pop] JBL you get that or should I ask again?

JBL: I gotcha.

Batista: No maybe I should ask again. Do you want me to kick JBL’s ass once again?! [Huge Pop] So I guess once again at No Mercy I am going to be kicking your ass!

[All of a sudden Teddy Long’s music hit and walked out to the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand.]

Teddy Long: Calm down playas! Now JBL! You not gonna get a rematch that fast because you just got your ass kicked at SummerSlam! [Huge Pop] You could get the rematch if you earn your shot! Now Batista remember when you were on RAW and you beat Triple H for the second time at Backlash. Well remember Eric Bischoff booked a tournament right after that. And Edge won that tournament to face you and you kicked his ass! Well something like that is going to happen on Smackdown! Starting next week their will be an 8 Man Tournament with the winner facing Batista at No Mercy for the World Heavyweight Title, now can you feel me? The tournament matches will be Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian and those two matches will be happening next week. The following week it will be Booker T vs. Randy Orton and JBL vs. Chris Benoit. This tournament is gonna be off the hook playas. Now can you feel me?!

[Long then walks back up the ramp and backstage while Batista has something to say.]

Batista: Oh yea I can fell this tournament and I hope you win so I can kick your ass again JBL!

[batista then charges at JBL and knocks him down with a hard clothesline and posses in the ring before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp backstage.]

Edited by Evansfan1

I just wanted to let you all know that my Sunday Night Heat results will be quick, simulated results that will have no real bearing on my currnent WWE RAW storylines. Im even considering posting the results together with RAW.

Sunday Night HeAt-

August 28, 2005

Singles Match-

Viscera defeats Tyson Tomko by pinfall after delivering a Big Splash to the fallen Tomko

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A video is shown re-capping the event that culminated at WWE SummerSlam just one week ago.

Backstage Rene Dupree is interviewed by Maria about his upcoming match with Shelton Benjamin. Dupree states that he is the 'French Phenom' and that he can overcome any American talent put in his way. He also gurantees victory tonight.

Next, a video is shown re-capping Kurt Angles re-match against Eugene on RAW

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Singles Match-

Romeo w/Antonio defeats an unknown rookie after Antonio distracts the referee allowing Romeo to deliver a low blow and pin for the 3 count.

Shelton Benjamin and the Big Show are shown backstage. Big Show wishes Benjamin luck in his match tonight and states that he has Shelton's back for tonight's match. Benjamin thanks Show and continues to prepare.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A video is shown re-capping Edge and Lita's night on RAW.

Todd Grisham and Coach then thank everyone for tuning in to WWE SummerSlam last Sunday.

Next is a segment by Kerwin White where he claims his 'purity' as part of the white race. He then states that others lack the respect that certain white people get because they are simply...not white. He then travels away in his golf cart, whistling to a tune.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A video is shown re-capping Eric Bischoff's night including the main event between John Cena and Chris Jericho for the WWE championship. In the end, Kurt Angle is left looking over the fallen champ in John Cena.

Singles Match-

Shelton Benjamin defeats Rene Dupree via pinfall after delivering his trademark 'T-Bone Suplex.' The crowd erupts as Shelton and the Big Show get rid of the French Phenom and celebrate victory in the center of the ring.

END SHOW

Quick Results-

Viscera over Tomko

Romeo w/Antonio over rookie competitor

Shelton Benjamin over Rene Dupree

user posted image

WWE RAW Preview

August 29, 2005

Tampa, Florida

The Road to Unforgiven gets clearer and clearer...

source wwe.com

This week RAW comes to you live from the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. Kurt Angle will give an exclusive interview with Jim Ross this Monday night explaining his hainus actions after John Cena's horrific title defense over Chris Jericho.

Also, Carlito continues his Intercontinental Championship Open Call. He's leaving it up to any RAW superstar backstage to come to the ring and face him for his title. He claims RAW has no competition but the WWE is full of surprises and just about anyone can accept Carlito's challenge.

The saga that is Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels continues this week as both men are expected to be in the building Monday night. HBK vowed to take down Hulk-A-Mania on his own but Hogan backs down from no one.

All this and more live from the Tampa this Monday night on RAW!

Confirmed Matches-

Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Masters

Big Show vs Snitsky

Carlito defends his Intercontinental Championship against ?

user posted image

WWE RAW –August 29, 2005

Tampa Bay, Florida

The RAW intro and music plays cutting to the sold out arena in Tampa, Florida. The pyro explodes as the crowd erupts…

JR: Monday Night RAW invades Tampa, Florida just one week after the marquee event of the Summer! Jim Ross, with The Coach and The King, welcome you to another action-packed broadcast of Monday Night RAW!

King: That’s right JR, and let me tell you, if tonight ends in any way as it did last Monday night, we may be seeing a new WWE champion in very near future.

Coach: I couldn’t agree with you more King. And I have very good reason to believe the very near future isn’t far away for the chump John Cena.

JR: I cannot argue that guys. Just moments after defending his WWE championship in a No Disqualification match for the second night in a row, WWE champion John Cena was blindsided by Kurt Angle who was attempting to send the fallen champ a very clear message.

King: That message was sent JR, Kurt Angle wants to be the next WWE champion.

A video is shown re-capping Cena’s victory over Chris Jericho and the eventual attack by a very aggressive Kurt Angle last week on RAW…

At the conclusion of the video, the camera changes to GM Eric Bischoff’s office where he is apparently on a cell phone when a jubilant Kurt Angle enters with all smiles…

Bischoff: So YOU will be here tonight? Great, I cant wait…

Kurt enters…

Bischoff: Oh look who it is…how ya doin’ Kurt?

Angle: Man Mr. Bischoff, I couldn’t be any better. I’ve got my gold medals back and now that you’re naming me the new #1 Contender for the WWE championship, I feel like I’m on top of the world!

Bischoff: Well Kurt, you deserve it. I think it’s time you shine and take the spotlight away from that thug Cena!

Angle: (disgusted) You’re damn right it is. I will be a 5-time WWE champion and John Cena can’t do a damn thing about it!

Bischoff: That’s what I want to hear. You see, Chris Jericho couldn’t get it done two nights in a row and I realized it’s time for me to move on. I trust that you can get it done Kurt.

Angle: You can count on it Mr. Bischoff…John Cena’s title reign on RAW is officially over.

Bischoff: (grinning) Speaking of Cena, it would be just like him to rush into my office and try to attack you from behind like a cowardly thug….

Just as Bischoff finishes that statement, an infuriated John Cena burst through the door of Bischoff’s office and lunges at Angle sending them both onto a couch where they lay punches back and forth.

Bischoff: Security, security! Damnit, somebody get in here!

A heap of security guards and road agents rush into the office and pull Cena off of the stunned Olympic Gold Medalist.

Bischoff: Damn you Cena! Get him out of here!

Cena and Angle eye each other down as the security guards struggle to keep the champ under control.

Angle: You’re nothing but a thug Cena! That’s right, get him out of here…

Cena: This ain’t over Kurt.!

Cena gives in and security escorts him out of the office…

Bischoff: Are you alright Kurt?

Angle: (fixing himself up) I’m fine, I just want to lay my hands back on that no good punk!

Bischoff: Don’t worry Kurt, it takes a cowardly thug to attack someone from behind. But on September 18 in Oklahoma City, you will get your chance at redemption. Mark your calendar Kurt, because at Unforgiven, you will finally be able to rid RAW of John Cena and gain the WWE title in the process!

Kurt Angle looks toward the sky sporting a sick and callous grin on his face…

Bischoff: (contd.) Now I’m gonna make sure they kicked that punk out of my building!

Bischoff leaves as Angle continues to grin like a predator stalking its prey.

Coach: You heard it first JR, Kurt Angle will finally rid RAW of John Cena and his so-called title reign at Unforgiven in just 2 weeks!

JR: You damn right I heard it Coach, but Kurt Angle got everything he deserved moments ago. Cena deserves retribution for what the Olympic Gold Medalist did to him just last week, and I hope he gets it!

Up next is a singles match in which the Big Show will take on Snitksy.

Singles Match-

Big Show vs. Snitsky

This is a typical big-man style match where the crowd was pretty much dead throughout. Show did receive a few pops from the arena. As Show was preparing to deliver his Chokeslam finishing maneuver to a staggering Snitsky, Snitsky’s partner Chris Masters runs down to the ring and jumps up on the apron distracting the referee Jack Doan. Show sees Masters and drops Snitsky from the Chokeslam position. Show travels to the apron and grabs Masters. This allows Snitsky to head to the outside and grab a steel chair from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. The ref is still focused on the Masters/Show situation when Snitsky re-enters the ring and delivers a chair shot to the back of the Big Show. The ref calls for the bell rendering Big Show the winner via DQ. The chair shot doesn’t seem to phase Show the least bit. He turns to Snitsky. Masters enters the ring and attacks Show from behind ending in yet another chair shot and Masters applying his ‘MasterLock’ to the fallen giant. Just as the 2 on 1 attack begins to escalate, Shelton Benjamin runs down to the ring to a huge pop from the crowd. Snitksy and Masters see Shelton and the two escape through the crowd. Shelton makes the save but many wonder if it was too little too late.

Winner via DQ: The Big Show

Overall: 58 %

The camera immediately cuts to the backstage scene where GM Eric Bischoff is chasing down behind the security guards who are still trying to restrain John Cena. Cena and Bischoff are mouthing profanities and insults to each other as the scene plays on…

Bischoff: How does it feel Cena? How does it feel to be restrained by a higher authority? Get used to it, because if you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will suspend your ass for good! Now get him out of my building, your night here is officially over CHAMP!

Cena: Oh, you think you’re funny B****off? Laugh it up now because the Champ is STILL here and I ain’t goin no where!

The security guards finally escort Cena to the outside of the arena without much struggle.

JR: That evil, cold General Manager of ours has once again found a way to exile John Cena from RAW!

Coach: I applaud our General Manager for making the right decision tonight JR!

JR: I bet you do Coach…the Champ is NOT here, he has been banned from the arena for the night. Tempers are flaring here in Tampa and the night has just kicked off!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to a scene in the backstage area. We see Kerwin White playing on a setup crochet set. There are a few staff members and divas looking in on his solo game. All of a sudden WWE Intercontinental Champion Carlito walks in on Kerwin holding a green apple and his title belt close by.

Carlito: Umm…excuse me?

Kerwin initially ignores Carlito…

Carlito: (contd.) What is going on here?

Kerwin lies his crochet mallet down and now faces Carlito with a ear to ear smile on his face…

Carlito: Oh, you’re Chavo Guerrero right?

Kerwin’s smile fades to a frown immediately…

Carlito: (contd.) Yeah, I remember you from SmackDown, you used to lie, cheat, and steal right?

Kerwin: I have no idea what you are talking about, my name is Kerwin WHITE and I was happily enjoying a game of crochet before you interrupted me.

Carlito: Hey, don’t mind Carlito. Carlito has a match next for my Intercontinental championship and I was just heading to the ring….until I saw this…and you. Now crochet and your wardrobe, that’s not cool.

Kerwin: Well people of MY race happen to enjoy an occasional game of crochet. And what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?

Kerwin looks at his clothing confused as if he finds nothing wrong with tight fit slacks, a collar shirt, and a sweater wrapped neatly around his neck. Carlito takes a bit of his apple and snickers…

Carlito: You have a lot to learn my friend. Why don’t you follow Carlito to the ring…Carlito is gonna show you how to be cool.

Carlito laughs yet again before turning and walking towards the ring entrance…Kerwin once again checks his clothing before looking back at his crochet set and racing down behind Carlito…

Kerwin: For the last time, it’s Kerwin WHITE…Hey wait up!

The crowd shares a laugh as the segment ends.

JR: That Kerwin White definitely doesn’t know how to be cool.

Coach: I’m sure you’d be the expert at that JR.

King: Don’t worry about Chavo…I mean Kerwin White, Carlito will definitely show him the way to be cool.

On the big screen plays an advertisement for WWE Unforgiven, a RAW brand pay per view coming to the Ford Center in Oklahoma City on September 18. JR, King, and the Coach hype the event up by plugging the already announced WWE title match between John Cena and Kurt Angle.

JR: Carlito defends his Intercontinental title in “Carlito’s Open Call” coming up next. Who will step up to the challenge this week?!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns as Carlito is accompanied by Kerwin White to the ring…They both enter and a microphone is handed to the Intercontinental champion…

Carlito: Carlito would like to welcome everybody to the second week of “Carlito’s Intercontinental Championship Open Call.” Now last week Carlito proved to the world that RAW has no competition and none of which are worthy of the Intercontinental Championship. Now Carlito would like to welcome his next challenger to the ring…

Kerwin White and Carlito bicker back and forth as they await Carlito’s next opponent…And in no time, the music of Tajiri hits and he staggers to the ring receiving a decent reaction from the Tampa crowd…Tajiri by the way is still recovering from a vicious post-match attack from Edge last week and his moving very slowly as it is.

Carlito and Kerwin both share a laugh as Tajiri scans down his opponent and new friend before entering the ring.

“Carlito’s Intercontinental Championship Open Call”-

Carlito w/ Kerwin White vs. Tajiri

This is a match that gets off to a relatively quick start. The match even seems to interest the crowd a bit. Carlito is surprised with Tajiri’s ability to match him move for move despite almost being impaled last week by Edge. Carlito tries to pick up the pace a bit but Tajiri doesn’t let up. After receiving a lighting-fast back elbow, the champion Carlito rolls to the outside as though he’s had enough of Tajiri for one night. The ref starts his 10 count as Carlito confides in Kerwin White to give him a sign of encouragement. The ref reaches 5 when Carlito decides to slowly re-enter the ring. Upon re-entering, Carlito delivers a thumb to the eye of the unsuspecting challenger. Referee Chad Patton warns the champ of a possible disqualification, but Carlito shrugs it off and smirks in his face. Carlito takes full control from this point on, grounding Tajiri and minimizing his thunderous kicks. Towards the end of the match, Tajiri mounts yet another comeback. He fires back several martial arts kicks and even nails Carlito with his trademark springboard back elbow. This induces a slight pop out of the crowd as the current I.C. champion is left dazed and confused in the ring. Tajiri sets Carlito up for the ‘Tarantula’ but suddenly Kerwin White steps onto the apron. He distracts the referee and eventually Tajiri leaves Carlito to focus on Kerwin. Tajiri delivers a thrust kick to the ribs of Kerwin White sending him off of the apron and to the floor below. This allows Carlito to recover and abruptly deliver a blatant low blow to the challenger while Chad Patton attended to the fallen Kerwin White. Tajiri then turns around and Carlito delivers his “Cool Breaker” to end all of Tajiri’s misery. Chad Patton turns to see Carlito pinning the fallen challenger in which case he executes the 3 count to give Carlito the victory. Carlito escapes with his Intercontinental title with help from his “new friend” and with help from his “old friend,” the low blow.

Winner and still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Carlito

OVERALL: 70.3%

After the match, Carlito disposes of his former opponent and snatches a microphone from Lillian Garcia.

Carlito: (winded and a bit frustrated) Heh. Carlito does it again…

Kerwin White staggers in to the ring to congratulate Carlito…

Carlito: (contd.) That’s right, get in here and stand next to Carlito. As Carlito said last week, there is no competition here on RAW and Carlito just proved it yet again.

Kerwin White smiles and offers a congratulatory handshake to the Carlito…

Carlito chuckles and fakes taking a bite out of his apple. Instead, he shines the apple off and hands it to Kerwin much to his surprise and delight.

Carlito: Thank you, thank you Chavo. Now it’s time to teach you your first lesson.

Carlito motions for Kerwin to take a bite out of his apple and spit it in the face of the fallen Tajiri as he staggers out of the ring. Kerwin initially refuses but eventually gives in, all smiles. Kerwin takes a mini bite out of his apple, chews, and spits it into the face of Tajiri surely showing that he is new at this.

Carlito: Not bad, not bad…but let me show you how it’s really done.

Carlito takes the apple from Kerwin and finds an open spot to take a bite out of. Carlito takes a much larger chunk out of the apple than Kerwin did, chews it and viciously spits it into the face of Tajiri.

Kerwin White grabs the mic from Carlito with utter excitement…

Carlito: Now that, that was cool.

Carlito and Kerwin share a laugh before the champs music hits and the two leave the ring for the back.

Coach: Carlito is still Intercontinental champion and he has taken young Kerwin White under his wing.

JR: That’s right Coach, Carlito escapes again and moves on to defend his title next week!

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see a well-dressed ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels heading towards what seems to be the ring with a very discerning grin on his face.

The scene changes to the backstage area where we see a visibly livid Chris Jericho storming through the halls knocking things down left and right…Suddenly, RAW GM Eric Bischoff enters the scene and confront the infuriated former #1 contender…

Bischoff: Hey, hey! Hold it there Jericho! Calm down for just a moment.

Y2J: Calm down, calm down Eric?

Bischoff: Yes, calm down. Now what seems to be on your mind this evening?

Y2J: Damnit Eric, I lost to a street thug champion two nights in a row, that’s what’s on my mind. And now you go out and name Kurt Angle the new #1 contender, I thought we had a connection going Eric?

Bischoff: We did Chris and we still do. But you did lose to Cena two nights in a row and I just feel it’s time we take a different approach at getting rid of that thug. Don’t worry, you will get your chance at glory again. The new #1 contender Kurt Angle will get rid of Cena and you will be sitting back and enjoying the show before it’s your time again.

Y2J: I hate John Cena Mr. Bischoff, I hate him with a passion and I will do ANYTHING to help you get rid of him. I was the first ever Undisputed champion of the WWE and I don’t deserve to play second-fiddle to anyone much less a wannabe WWE champion!

Bischoff: You are exactly right Jericho. But as for tonight, I see you have a lot on your mind and I want to help you get rid of all of the anger that’s boiling inside of you right now. You see, tonight I had originally scheduled a HUGE tag team Main Event, but thanks to Cena’s “heroic” performance, he’s banned from the arena tonight.

Jericho gives off a sly smile…

Bischoff: (contd.) Well I guess you know what that means. Instead of a tag match, it will now be a HANDICAP match. Chris, you will team with our Olympic Hero Kurt Angle and new #1 contender to take on EUGENE.

Y2J: Eric, you are still a creative genius. Tonight, I’m gonna prove to the world that losing to Cena was a fluke. I will personally make Eugene wish he was just smart enough to leave the arena before our match…But who am I kidding, we all know he isn’t.

Bischoff and Jericho share a laugh and walk off together as the scene fades…

JR: A HUGE main event announced for later tonight, but I don’t think it’s gonna bode well for Eugene!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the familiar theme of the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels. He charismatically makes his way to the ring to a smattering of boos from the Tampa crowd…He enters the ring equipped with a smile as he takes a mic from ring announcer Lillian Garcia.

HBK: (unusually pleased) Tampa, Tampa, Tampa…Man it’s good to be back in the “Sunshine State” of Florida! (boos) And it’s good to finally be in the place that Hulk Hogan calls home. Speaking of Hulk Hogan, I just want to break the news and let you know that he will not be here tonight. That’s right, he’s probably at home filming more material for his horrid reality show “Hogan Knows Best.” You can boo ole’ HBK all you want, but the truth is, your beloved Hulk Hogan can’t even show up to a show in his hometown. And all you people think he cares about the fans? You’ve got a lot to learn I tell ya. Hogan is all about himself and has been ever since he got the big push from Vince McMahon. Well I vowed to everyone out there that I would avenge my loss to Hulk Hogan at SummerSlam and I like to keep my promises, unlike a certain WWE Hall of Famer that so many people adore. The real reason HBK is out here is to expose Hulk Hogan for what he his, a man that puts his ego and love of the spotlight before his so called Hulk-A-Maniacs. Hulk Hogan is a fraud! I hate to be the one to break the news, but it irks me to see all you people pack arenas to see a man who puts on an act while in front of a camera and spits in your face out in the street. You see, I have unearthed a video package of Hulk Hogan sticking it to all the Hulk-A-Maniacs that have made him who he is today. Take a look, you WON’T be surprised.

A visibly bogus video showing HBK disguised as Hulk Hogan hits the big screen. It splits between footage of the real Hulk Hogan celebrating on camera in the middle to the ring to footage of HBK neglecting fans and refusing to sign autographs. It also contains a few cheap shots at Hogan’s reality TV show with actors playing his family.

The crowd boos as the video concludes. HBK has a big grin on his face as a result.

HBK: (chuckling) You see guys, that’s the “REAL” Hulk Hogan. That there was real footage of Hulk Hogan blowing off fans just like you. HBK doesn’t sugarcoat things, I tell it like it is, and you just witnessed the truth, and the truth HURTS!

As HBK finished his last sentence, Hulk Hogan suddenly appears on the screen from his home just up the road in Tampa to finally shut the ‘Showstopper’ up.

Hogan: Now you looka here brother, I’m tired of sitting here listening to you run your mouth back and forth about the ‘Hulkster’ behind his back. Well, I’m here to defend myself and my Hulk-A-Maniacs here in my hometown of Tampa! (cheers) Hulk Hogan is not the fraud. No, Shawn Michaels is the fraud. Everybody knows that brother. YOU were the one that screwed Bret Hart out of the WWE title not too long ago brother!

HBK: (infuriated) And I’d do it again.

Hogan: I beat you at SummerSlam HBK and I will not back down from another challenge. You vowed to avenge your loss to me at SummerSlam by any means last week. Well, my calendar is free on September 18th brother! If you want Hogan/HBK II, Unforgiven is where it’ll happen. What do you say Shawn?

HBK: Enough of your crowd pleasing Hogan. If you want the ‘Showstopper’ Shawn Michaels at Unforgiven, then you’ve got him. But believe me when I say this, I will not disappoint. My loss at SummerSlam will be just a memory when I get done with you Hogan. This time the sequel will outdo the original.

Hogan: Let me tell you this brother, Unforgiven will be no different than SummerSlam. Hulk-A-Mania will again rise above the occasion. So whatcha’ gonna do HBK, whatcha gonna do when Hulk Hogan and the true Hulk-A-Maniacs run wild on you?

HBK: No Hogan, whatcha’ gonna do when HBK and the whole world reveals you for who you really are?

HBK disgustedly drops the mic and stares Hogan down on the big screen as his music plays on the background…

JR: A legendary showdown will take place again at Unforgiven.!

Coach: That’s right JR, and HBK will reveal how much of a fraud Hulk Hogan really is!

The camera cuts to the backstage interview area where we see Edge and Lita prepare for an interview with Todd Grisham…

Todd: I’m here with Edge and his lovely wife Lita. But Edge, I just want to ask you about that cryptic message as JR so truthfully put it last week. What was going through your mind that very moment?

Edge: I can’t believe they pay you to ask these extremely stupid questions TODD! You wanna know how I feel about that so-called mysterious message that popped up last week? Well isn’t it obvious TODD, or are you too blind to see it? That stunt was obviously one conducted by Matt Hardy. Who the hell else would try to “put fear into my eyes” by spoofing up some lame Kane promo?

Todd: Well, maybe it really was Kane…

Edge: (striking back) Shut up Todd, I didn’t ask you. Now if Matt Hardy wants to prepare fake promos then more power to him, he still can’t and will never beat me in any capacity. I am clearly on the rise here while he struggles to beat people like Rob Conway week in a week out. He is nothing now. I have all I could ever want, a beautiful wife…

Edge and Lita smile sickly and then share a short kiss…

Edge: (contd.) and this right here. This briefcase contains my WWE Title shot which I won at WrestleMania. What does Matt Hardy have, nothing but a bruised ego and a bruised face, courtesy of Edge!

And out of nowhere comes Matt Hardy interrupting the interview and attacking Edge from behind. Lita screams for help as referees and road agents asses the situation. Matt Hardy ends the brawl by throwing Edge into the steel fixtures surrounding the area. He then screams profanities at Edge as the fight is broken up.

Meanwhile…on the little screen in the interview area, a fiery message hypes a potential return at Unforgiven.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Singles Match-

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Masters w/ Gene Snitsky

This was a pretty lame match as far as the crowd was concerned. Shelton showed off all his skills while Masters used brute force to ground the former NCAA Champion. The match came to an end when Snitsky and Masters double-teamed an exhausted Shelton after disposing the referee. Suddenly, a bruised and battered Big Show rushes to the ring from the trainer’s room to make the save. He easily disposes of Masters and Snitsky. He then aids the fallen Benjamin as his two enemies head up the ramp while staring each other down.

Winner via DQ: Shelton Banjamin

OVERALL: 71.3 %

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Eugene, alone, walking to the ring with a look of pure fear.

We then see Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho heading to the ring together in anticipation for the Main Event…

JR: The Main Event is next, will Eugene survive?

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Handicap Match-

Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho vs. Eugene

The crowd was ready for this one although it seemed as though no one was on Eugene’s side. The Tampa crowd cheered when Y2J and Angle got the upper-hand during this match. Eugene was pretty much dominated throughout the match and never really mounted a comeback. The end of the match saw Y2J and Eugene battle it out until referee Mike Chioda was knocked to the ground. This allowed Kurt Angle to join in and attack Eugene. A double-team ensued. Angle delivered his ‘ANGLE SLAM’ while Y2J locked in the ‘WALLS of JERICHO.’ Eugene screamed in pain. All of a sudden, WWE Champion John Cena’s music hits and he runs in through the crowd to a huge ovation. Cena fights both men off before knocking Kurt Angle to the floor below. He then nails Y2J with the ‘FU’ before taking it to Kurt Angle in the crowd. Eugene then staggers to a pin in the middle of the ring just as the ref regains himself. 1…2…3. Eugene picks up the pinfall victory with help from his friend John Cena.

The fight between Cena and Angle continue through the crowd until they reach a hallway deep within the arena. There the two fight back and forth until Kurt Angle delivers a low blow to the champ. He then takes Cena’s WWE title belt and delivers a shot to the head of the champion. Angle spits profanities at Cena before executing the ‘ANGLE LOCK’ as the camera fades to black ending the show.

END SHOW

Quick Results-

Eugene defeats Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle (pinning Y2J)

Carlito retains his I.C. title over Tajiri

Shelton Benjamin defeats Chris Masters via DQ

Snitsky defeats Big Show

OOC: I hoped u all enjoyed RAW, I think the road to Unforgiven is getting a lot clearer...

user posted image

The Tournament Begins

Last week on Smackdown! Teddy Long announced that there will be a Number One Contender’s Tournament starting this week on Smackdown! He announced the eight men that will be in the tournament and the first round matches. The winner of the tournament will be facing Batista at No Mercy for the World Heavyweight Championship. With this being the first night of the tournament and also the last Smackdown! on Thursday Nights it sure should be a great one.

The two First Round Number One Contender’s Matches that will be held tonight on Smackdown! are Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian. The Undertaker really has a huge height advantage on Mysterio, but you can’t count Rey out yet as he is a very quick and fast paced wrestler. Now with Eddie and Christian this match should be pretty even, but Eddie is coming off a long and hard feud with Rey Mysterio which he hasn’t won a match and Christian is nice and fresh as he didn’t wrestle for the past couple weeks. And also on Smackdown! Christian will be holding the Peep Show with Eddie Guerrero, his opponent as his guest.

Also tonight on Smackdown! Nunzio and Vito will be teaming up against Super Crazy and Psychosis of the Mexicool’s. Last week Nunzio successfully defending his Cruiserweight Championship against Funaki, but after the match down came the Mexicool’s. They thought that they were cool and started beating down on everyone until Vito got the advantage and threw the Mexicool’s out of the ring to make this match happen.

And what is going to happen between the new formed team of European Coalition of William Regal and Paul Mitchell and Scotty 2 Hotty. Also with the Tag Team Champions LOD ’05 and MNM. Finally how about Batista how he reacts on the tournament and many other things.

All this and more Thursday 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker

Peep Show: Host: Christian; Guest: Eddie Guerrero

Grudge Tag Team Match: Nunzio and Vito vs. Super Crazy and Psychosis w/ Juventud

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Rey Mysterio (with a little help from Randy) vs. The Undertaker

Peep Show: Host: Christian; Guest: Eddie Guerrero

Grudge Tag Team Match: Nunzio and Vito vs. Super Crazy and Psychosis w/ Juventud

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

September 1st, 2005

Taped from Jacksonville, FL

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and the crowd goes crazy. A short clip shows to start off Smackdown! showing the some parts of the Six Man Tag Team Match from last week. After the clip ends down comes Christian where the ring is set up for the Peep Show. Christian gets in the ring and grabs a mic and then goes down and sits in his chair.]

1. Peep Show

Christian: First off I would like to welcome all my peeps out here in Jacksonville, Florida to the last Thursday Night Smackdown! And what better can it be to have the Peep Show kick off the night?! Now tonight we have a special guest on the Peep Show. This man is special because he is going to get his ass kicked by me tonight in the First Round of the Number One Contender’s Tournament. This man is special because he lost to Rey Mysterio a tons of times. This man is special because he supposedly lies, cheats and steals, but the last time he lied was to his wife that he wasn’t cheating on his wife with her mom, but he actually was and his wife left to go with another man and he got her back by stealing her. Man he really does keep his word by lying, cheating and stealing. Well anyway here he is……EDDIE GUERRERO!!!

[Eddie’s music hit and came down looking pissed off. He slid in the ring and got a mic. He got up in Christian’s face all pissed off.]

Eddie Guerrero: Ahora holmes! Why are you lying to these people?! Why are you telling these people I cheated on my wife?! That is just wrong man! I may lie, cheat and steal, but never with anything to do with my wife.

Christian: Alright holmes! I am sorry to say this to all my peeps, but I was lying about that. Now Eddie calm down!

[Eddie nods his head and goes and lays on the couch and gets all comfortable.]

Christian: Now all my peeps know that I am going to win the Number One Contender’s Tournament and then finally beat Batista at No Mercy. Now my first matchup is against Eddie Guerrero! Now Eddie how do you feel on facing me as you know I am going to win.

Eddie Guerrero: Excuse me ESE, but I don’t think you are going to beat me tonight man. I am Eddie Guerrero holmes I am going to win that World Heavyweight Title!

[Eddie got up from the couch and got in Christian’s face once again.]

Christian: Eddie you know what you are coming off of?! You are coming off of like a billion straight loses to Rey Mysterio! The guy is tiny and you can’t even beat him. Now later tonight all my peeps are gonna witness I, Captain Charisma kick your ass and move on in the tournament because that is how I roll!

Eddie Guerrero: Oh really holmes?!

[All of a sudden Booker T’s music hit, but he is nowhere in site, but then running through the crowd is Booker T and slides in the ring behind Christian and takes him down with a smash to the back of the head. Booker T and Eddie Guerrero then stomp away on Christian until Eddie Guerrero knocked down Booker T too and then left the ring.]

---

2. Two Weeks in a Row

[The camera pans backstage where Orlando Jordan is sitting down on the bench in JBL’s locker room when JBL approached him.]

JBL: 25 SECONDS!!! That’s the best you can do against Chris Benoit! 25 SECONDS!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Orlando Jordan: John! I wasn’t ready. I was still stretching near the ropes and then he just attacked me!

JBL: Even if he did 25 SECONDS!!! You couldn’t even try to reach for the ropes!

Orlando Jordan: But John!

JBL: No I don’t want to hear it! Because then last week you got pinned from freaking Rey Mysterio!

Orlando Jordan: Yea, but didn’t you see me mess up Benoit?

JBL: Who cares you still got pinned by Rey Mysterio! Now next week I will show you how to wrestle Chris Benoit and show everyone that I am going to win this tournament!

---

Commercials

---

3. Tag Team Grudge Match:

European Coalition (William Regal and Paul Mitchell (Birchall)) vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki

This was a decent tag team match and everyone was really surprised with Mitchell’s work. He was doing everything from technical on the mat to high flying to brawling all over the place. Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki had one little spark coming at the end of the match. Scotty 2 Hotty was the legal man and tried to hit a bulldog on William Regal who was the legal man, but he avoided it. So Funaki came in the ring and started punching away at the back of Regal while Mitchell was getting held out of the ring by the ref. Funaki then took Regal to the corner and nailed him with the Rising Son. Scotty 2 Hotty saw Regal was done and started jumping switching of feet. Finally he started and the crowd chanted W-O-R-and again Mitchell got in the ring and took of Scotty’s head with a huge Lariat. Funaki then got in the ring and charged at Mitchell, but Funaki just got hit with a huge Powerbomb over the knee of Mitchell. Mitchell then went up high and went flying towards the fallen Scotty 2 Hotty. He dropped a knee onto the face/neck of Scotty. Regal then recovered and locked in the Regal Stretch on Scotty while Mitchell took care of Funaki by throwing him out of the ring. After about 5 seconds Scotty tapped out and European Coalition won their first ever tag team match.

Winners-European Coalition

---

4. Some Good News and Bad News

[The camera then pans backstage where MNM is talking when Jillian Hall approaches them and stops their conversation and starts up a new one.]

Jillian Hall: Hey guys! I got some good news and bad news!

Melina: I already know Jillian. Tell the guys though, they are gonna like this.

Jillian Hall: Well you know that I am your fixer and all. Well I know you want your Tag Team Titles back and you will, but first you have to go through a couple of tag teams. In the next four weeks, four different tag teams will be facing you. Now if you beat all four of them you are good to go and you will be facing Animal and Heidenreich for the Titles at No Mercy so that’s the good news. Now the bad news is that if you lose one of these tag team matches you will have to break up as a tag team and will never be able to tag again.

Melina: What that’s the bad news! That’s terrible!

Joey Mercury: Melina I know it is, but you don’t have to worry, we won’t lose!

Johnny Nitro: Yea come on, we’re M-N-M!

Melina: Yea your right. Now Jillian how did you get this to happen.

Jillian Hall: Here walk with me and I will tell you.

[Jillian and Melina walk off camera and then Mercury and Nitro start talking.]

Joey Mercury: That’s pretty cool news, those titles are ours at No Mercy!

Johnny Nitro: Yea I know. I mean what tag team can beat us when there is no tag division in like the whole WWE except for MNM!

Joey Mercury: Yea really, but dude I was getting nervous because I thought the bad news was that she can’t take that…that…thing off her face.

Johnny Nitro: Yea that would suck, but I was thinking that the good news was gonna be that she is taking it off so we could have the two hottest women in the WWE on our side.

Joey Mercury: That would be cool.

---

5. You’re Talking to Me

[The camera pans over to Josh Matthews who is standing by the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista.]

Josh Matthews: 10 days ago at SummerSlam you beat John Bradshaw Layfield once again in a No Holds Barred Match when you hit the Batista Bomb on him onto steel steps. Then last week on Smackdown you were asking who was next in line and JBL came out and said that he wasn’t done with you. The match was made for No Mercy, but it wasn’t official. Teddy Long then came out and announced a Number One Contender’s Tournament with the winner facing you at No Mercy. What are your thoughts on this tournament?

Batistia: You’re talking to me?!

Josh Matthews: Yea I asked what are your thoughts on this Number One Contender’s Tournament?

Batistia: You know what. Everyone is coming up to me saying “whoa the number one contender’s tournament!” Who cares! I am The Animal and no one can stop me! So I will say at No Mercy The Animal will be Unleashed once again to hunt down my pray which will be the winner of the Number One Contender’s Tournament!

---

Commercials

---

6. Big Match Next Week

[When we get back from break Teddy Long is in the ring with a mic in his hand.]

Teddy Long: Holla, holla, holla! What’s up playas?! Now next week is the start of something new for the WWE! It’s the start of something new for Smackdown! It is Friday Night Smackdown! That’s right playas, next week will be the first ever edition of Friday Night Smackdown! And since I want to start of Friday Night Smackdown! huge I made one more huge match signed for the night not counting the two tournament matches. Already signed for the debut of Friday Night Smackdown! is JBL vs. Chris Benoit in the First Round of the Tournament as is Randy Orton vs. Booker T. Now can you feel me?! Now, also next week we will witness the final match of the long lasting feud of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio! This match will just to end the feud so it doesn’t die on that Ladder Match at SummerSlam, now can you feel me?! Now next week on Friday Night Smackdown! should be off the hook my playas!

---

7. I Don’t’ Roll Like That

[The camera pans backstage where Christian is standing by with Steve Romero.]

Steve Romero: Earlier tonight on the Peep Show you had Eddie Guerrero as a guest which didn’t work out to well and especially when Booker T ran in and ruined it all by beating you down. What are your thoughts on that?

Christian: You know I have attacked a lot of people in my life, but I never interrupted someone’s talk show like that. Come on! I don’t roll like that! And if Booker T wants to play that game I can do it too! Because tonight I am going to beat Eddie Guerrero and show all my peeps I am the best man in this tournament. Then I will move on to win the tournament and then beat Batista to win the World Championship while Booker T will be watching me crying to his little sorry as wife Sharmell. I am just going to show all my peeps that I am better then Booker T. Now that……is how I roll!!!

---

8. First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match:

The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio

This was a very good match even though The Undertaker still had a huge size advantage. Mysterio started off hot as he was moving quickly and Taker couldn’t catch up with him. Take finally slowed Rey down when he was able to connect a Big Boot on Mysterio. Later in the match The Undertaker was looking to put Rey away and went for the Chokeslam, but Rey reversed it into a Tornado DDT. Mysterio then went up high and nailed Taker with a Missile Dropkick. Mysterio was back in control. Taker got back up to get hit with a huge Enziguri. Taker lost his footing and fell in-between the second and third rope. Mysterio called out for the 619 and bounced of the opposite side of the ropes and came flying back flinging around the ropes, but The Undertaker stopped him and held his feet. He took Rey away from the ropes and Taker was holding Mysterio by his feet. He then got him in the position for the Tombstone and then hit it and covered Mysterio to make Taker move on in the tournament.

Winner and Advancing to the Semi-Finals-The Undertaker

---

Commercials

---

9. Tag Team Grudge Match:

Nunzio and Vito vs. Super Crazy and Psychosis w/Juventud Guerrera

This was another good match, but it wasn’t quite as good as the other tag team match and this one went pretty fast. Early in the match Vito started off and just threw Psychosis and Super Crazy around. Finally Super Crazy and Psychosis teamed up and nailed a Double Dropkick on him to tag in Nunzio. Late in the match Nunzio was in again, but he was getting dominated by the Mexicool’s. Psychosis was the legal man and just hit a huge Spinning Heel Kick. Psychosis then tagged in Super Crazy and he hit an Asai Moonsault. Super Crazy then covered Nunzio and Juvi ran over and held Vito back so he couldn’t break up the tag, but the ref saw it and stopped the count and threw Juvi out to go to the back. Nunzio then got up and was able to hit a DDT on Super Crazy and then tag in Vito to once again dominate. Psychosis charged at him, but Vito just lifted him up and chucked him out of the ring. Vito then took Super Crazy and hit the None of Your Business (Implant DDT) and covered Super Crazy to pick up the win for him and Nunzio.

Winners-Nunzio and Vito

---

10. RAW Rebound

HBK: (unusually pleased) Tampa, Tampa, Tampa…Man it’s good to be back in the “Sunshine State” of Florida! (boos) And it’s good to finally be in the place that Hulk Hogan calls home. Speaking of Hulk Hogan, I just want to break the news and let you know that he will not be here tonight. That’s right, he’s probably at home filming more material for his horrid reality show “Hogan Knows Best.” You can boo ole’ HBK all you want, but the truth is, your beloved Hulk Hogan can’t even show up to a show in his hometown. And all you people think he cares about the fans? You’ve got a lot to learn I tell ya. Hogan is all about himself and has been ever since he got the big push from Vince McMahon. Well I vowed to everyone out there that I would avenge my loss to Hulk Hogan at SummerSlam and I like to keep my promises, unlike a certain WWE Hall of Famer that so many people adore. The real reason HBK is out here is to expose Hulk Hogan for what he his, a man that puts his ego and love of the spotlight before his so called Hulk-A-Maniacs. Hulk Hogan is a fraud! I hate to be the one to break the news, but it irks me to see all you people pack arenas to see a man who puts on an act while in front of a camera and spits in your face out in the street. You see, I have unearthed a video package of Hulk Hogan sticking it to all the Hulk-A-Maniacs that have made him who he is today. Take a look, you WON’T be surprised.

A visibly bogus video showing HBK disguised as Hulk Hogan hits the big screen. It splits between footage of the real Hulk Hogan celebrating on camera in the middle to the ring to footage of HBK neglecting fans and refusing to sign autographs. It also contains a few cheap shots at Hogan’s reality TV show with actors playing his family.

The crowd boos as the video concludes. HBK has a big grin on his face as a result.

HBK: (chuckling) You see guys, that’s the “REAL” Hulk Hogan. That there was real footage of Hulk Hogan blowing off fans just like you. HBK doesn’t sugarcoat things, I tell it like it is, and you just witnessed the truth, and the truth HURTS!

As HBK finished his last sentence, Hulk Hogan suddenly appears on the screen from his home just up the road in Tampa to finally shut the ‘Showstopper’ up.

Hogan: Now you looka here brother, I’m tired of sitting here listening to you run your mouth back and forth about the ‘Hulkster’ behind his back. Well, I’m here to defend myself and my Hulk-A-Maniacs here in my hometown of Tampa! (cheers) Hulk Hogan is not the fraud. No, Shawn Michaels is the fraud. Everybody knows that brother. YOU were the one that screwed Bret Hart out of the WWE title not too long ago brother!

HBK: (infuriated) And I’d do it again.

Hogan: I beat you at SummerSlam HBK and I will not back down from another challenge. You vowed to avenge your loss to me at SummerSlam by any means last week. Well, my calendar is free on September 18th brother! If you want Hogan/HBK II, Unforgiven is where it’ll happen. What do you say Shawn?

HBK: Enough of your crowd pleasing Hogan. If you want the ‘Showstopper’ Shawn Michaels at Unforgiven, then you’ve got him. But believe me when I say this, I will not disappoint. My loss at SummerSlam will be just a memory when I get done with you Hogan. This time the sequel will outdo the original.

Hogan: Let me tell you this brother, Unforgiven will be no different than SummerSlam. Hulk-A-Mania will again rise above the occasion. So whatcha’ gonna do HBK, whatcha gonna do when Hulk Hogan and the true Hulk-A-Maniacs run wild on you?

HBK: No Hogan, whatcha’ gonna do when HBK and the whole world reveals you for who you really are?

HBK disgustedly drops the mic and stares Hogan down on the big screen as his music plays on the background…