• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

September 3, 2005

1. Single’s Match

Simon Dean defeated Caprice Coleman

Dean just dominated Coleman as he made quick work of him and finished him off with the Simonizer. Then after the match Dean shoved a health bar down the throat of Coleman.

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Christian: First off I would like to welcome all my peeps out here in Jacksonville, Florida to the last Thursday Night Smackdown! And what better can it be to have the Peep Show kick off the night?! Now tonight we have a special guest on the Peep Show. This man is special because he is going to get his ass kicked by me tonight in the First Round of the Number One Contender’s Tournament. This man is special because he lost to Rey Mysterio a tons of times. This man is special because he supposedly lies, cheats and steals, but the last time he lied was to his wife that he wasn’t cheating on his wife with her mom, but he actually was and his wife left to go with another man and he got her back by stealing her. Man he really does keep his word by lying, cheating and stealing. Well anyway here he is……EDDIE GUERRERO!!!

[Eddie’s music hit and came down looking pissed off. He slid in the ring and got a mic. He got up in Christian’s face all pissed off.]

Eddie Guerrero: Ahora holmes! Why are you lying to these people?! Why are you telling these people I cheated on my wife?! That is just wrong man! I may lie, cheat and steal, but never with anything to do with my wife.

Christian: Alright holmes! I am sorry to say this to all my peeps, but I was lying about that. Now Eddie calm down!

[Eddie nods his head and goes and lays on the couch and gets all comfortable.]

Christian: Now all my peeps know that I am going to win the Number One Contender’s Tournament and then finally beat Batista at No Mercy. Now my first matchup is against Eddie Guerrero! Now Eddie how do you feel on facing me as you know I am going to win.

Eddie Guerrero: Excuse me ESE, but I don’t think you are going to beat me tonight man. I am Eddie Guerrero holmes I am going to win that World Heavyweight Title!

[Eddie got up from the couch and got in Christian’s face once again.]

Christian: Eddie you know what you are coming off of?! You are coming off of like a billion straight loses to Rey Mysterio! The guy is tiny and you can’t even beat him. Now later tonight all my peeps are gonna witness I, Captain Charisma kick your ass and move on in the tournament because that is how I roll!

Eddie Guerrero: Oh really holmes?!

[All of a sudden Booker T’s music hit, but he is nowhere in site, but then running through the crowd is Booker T and slides in the ring behind Christian and takes him down with a smash to the back of the head. Booker T and Eddie Guerrero then stomp away on Christian until Eddie Guerrero knocked down Booker T too and then left the ring.]

WWE Sunday Night HeAt-

September 4, 2005

Singles Match-

Tyson Tomko defeats Courtney Brown via pinfall.

Tomko domintated this entire match only allowing one offensive move from the young Courtney Brown before decapitating him with a Big Boot for the win.

A video is shown recapping the nights of Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels including their confrontation this past week on RAW.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Tag Match-

The Heart Throbs defeat Ray and Mitchell Sampson by pinfall after Romeo stole a victory by grabbing a handful of tights during the roll up pin.

Coach and Todd Grisham promote WWE Unforgiven presented by RAW coming to PPV on September 18 from the sold out Ford Center in Oklahoma City, OK.

A video is shown recapping Edge, Lita, and Matt Hardy's nights this past week on RAW.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Singles Match-

Matt Hardy defeats Danny Basham by pinfall after nailing the 'Twist of Fate.' Hardy then disposes of Basham and makes it clear that this will be the fate of Edge and Lita in a matter of time.

A video is shown recapping Carlitos IC title defense and his newfound friendship with Kerwin White.

Rene Dupree is shown sculping his body alongside Rob Conway as they prepare for a HUGE World Tag Team Title match.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A video displays highlights from RAWs Main Event this past week. It features the handicap of Eugene vs Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho, ending with Angle delivering the Ankle Lock to the WWE champion after a brawl that ended on the other side of the arena.

World Tag Team Title Match-

The Hurricane and Rosey defeat Rob Conway and Rene Dupree via pinfall to retain their tag titles. This was a decent tag match that ended with Hurricane narrowly getting the pinfall over Rob Conway after Rosey disposed of Rene Dupree.

After the match, the tag champs celebrate with the crowd as the show comes to a close.

END SHOW

user posted image

Preview- September 5, 2005

Nashville, TN

RAW makes a stop in Nashville, TN this week and fireworks are sure to go off!

RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has already booked a HUGE main event in which Edge will take on WWE Champion John Cena in a nontitle matchup. Will Edge show the world that he is indeed a true contender for the WWE title, or will his chances be ruined once again by the likes of Matt Hardy?

Plus, 'The Immortal' Hulk Hogan will be in attendance as he takes on the 'French Phenom' Rene Dupree. The Hulkster looks to gain a head of steam as Unforgiven slowly approaches, will HBK Shawn Michaels be in Nashville too?

And Carlito continues his Open Call to any RAW competitor that wants a piece of his Intercontinental Championship. Now that he has a new friend in Kerwin White, all bets are off in "Carlito's Intercontinental Championship Open Call!"

All this and more Monday night on RAW from Nashville, TN!

Confirmed Matches/Appearances-

Nontitle-

John Cena vs Edge w/Lita

Hulk Hogan vs. Rene Dupree

Carlito defends his IC Championship against...

Appearances By: Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Eugene, Eric Bischoff, and many more!

source pwinsider.com

The WWE and Chris Jericho have been in negotiations dating back before WWE SummerSlam that would allow Y2J to remain on RAW through RAW's upcoming pay per view Unforgiven. With that said, Y2J will have to put his tour with Fozzy on hold for another 2 weeks as he is in a program involving Eugene.

No one is sure when Y2J will return from touring with his rock band, but he has reassured management that he will indeed continue on with World Wrestling Entertainment at the end of his hiatus.

source pwinsider.com

The WWE and Chris Jericho have been in negotiations dating back before WWE SummerSlam that would allow Y2J to remain on RAW through RAW's upcoming pay per view Unforgiven. With that said, Y2J will have to put his tour with Fozzy on hold for another 2 weeks as he is in a program involving Eugene.

No one is sure when Y2J will return from touring with his rock band, but he has reassured management that he will indeed continue on with World Wrestling Entertainment at the end of his hiatus.

user posted image

Also, this year's WWE Unforgiven final poster release is now up for display. It features the two biggest matches of the night: HBK/Hogan II and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship. Unforgiven is presented by RAW and comes to you live, September 18 from the sold out Ford Center in Oklahoma City, OK.

credit destroyed for the poster.

user posted image

WWE RAW- September 5, 2005

Nashville, TN

A video vignette is shown at the beginning of the show highlighting the events that surfaced around Kurt Angle and John Cena last week on RAW ending with Cena writhing in pain while in the Ankle Lock at the end of RAW.

Skipping the customary RAW intro, we see an extremely ecstatic Kurt Angle in the ring. He stands with a smile on his face and a microphone in his hand. The crowd doesn’t seem happy to see him…

Angle: You guys like that? Two weeks in a row I end RAW with John Cena writhing in pain. You gotta love it! You see Cena, that’s nothing compared to what I’m gonna do to you at Unforgiven. If winning an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken neck isn’t enough to convince you that your little reign as WWE champion will soon be over, then breaking your ankle in half will sure do the trick! You like to lead a thug life don’t you Cena? Well at Unforgiven, I’m gonna beat you’re a** just like the street thugs that bullied you during your childhood did, except you won’t be getting up from this fight. So get used to spinning that emblem around on your belt for the last time. I’m gonna make you BEG for MERCY Cena. I hope you TiVo’ed all of your matches as WWE champion, because Unforgiven will be your last!

Angle’s music hits and he disgustedly drops the mic and flaunts his gold medals to the crowd with a sick smirk on his face.

JR: Cold words from the number one contender Kurt Angle…

King: It looks like John Cena better prepare for the day that he will no longer be WWE Champion.

Coach: I second that King!

The scene changes to the backstage area where we see Edge and Lita entering the arena. All of a sudden, RAW backstage announcer Todd Grisham enters the scene..

Todd: Edge…hey Edge!

Edge: (already irritated) Damnit Todd! I thought I could actually have a night free of jackasses that ask stupid questions!

Todd: Sorry Edge, just doing my job…

Edge: What do you want now?

Todd: I just wanted to get your feelings on your main event match with WWE Champion John Cena, albeit non-title

Edge: Listen TODD, tonight I’m going to prove to the world that this briefcase I’m holding isn’t a fluke. Tonight’s match may be a non-title match, but I assure you that when the time comes, I will be WWE champion. It may be against Cena, Kurt Angle, I really don’t care who the champ is. John Cena better forget about his match at Unforgiven with Kurt Angle, because tonight I’m gonna make him look like the poser he is!

Todd: But I have to ask this question, what about the threat of Matt Hardy interfering with your match tonight?

Edge: You had to do it Todd, you had to bring up Matt Hardy. Last week he pulled a cheap stunt by attacking me from behind. Well, if he shows up to the arena tonight, there’s a surprise waiting for him. Matt Hardy will no longer be a problem of mine after tonight.

Edge storms off with his wife Lita by his side leave Todd with a puzzled look on his face as though trying to figure out what Edge has up his sleeve.

JR: I urge you Matt Hardy to stay away from the arena tonight, who knows what Edge and that she-devil Lita have up their sleeves tonight?!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns as we see the ‘French Phenom’ Rene Dupree. He showcases his body to the crowd as the arena treats him with a negative response.

Next, the familiar tune of the ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan hits. The crowd erupts as the charismatic hall of fame inductee makes his way to the ring.

Singles Match-

Hulk Hogan vs. Rene Dupree

The crowd was 100% behind Hulk Hogan throughout this match. This match wasn’t a total squash despite the crowd’s reaction to Hulk Hogan. Hogan pretty much controlled most of the match delivering his famous right hands, coupled with a few chops and scoop slams. As the match continued, Rene Dupree gained a short advantage after raking the eyes of the 50+ year old wrestler. Dupree then delivers a few clubs to the back. Dupree taunts to the crowd before nailing Hogan with a back elbow off an irish whip sending the legend to he mat. Dupree controls Hogan for a little bit longer until Hogan begins to ‘Hulk Up.’ He delivers his customary right hands and big boot to the French superstar. Dupree was caught completely off guard. Hogan motions to the crowd as he prepares to deliver his trademark Leg Drop. The sold out crowd erupts with excitement as they sense the end is near for Dupree. As Hogan prepares to come off the ropes for the Leg Drop, a video of old NWO footage appears on the titan tron. This distracts Hogan for a bit. The footage continues claiming that Hogan is a fraud and turned his back on the WWE and his fans when joining the WCW and NWO in 96’. Hogan looks puzzled at the titantron as the footage comes to a close. Dupree rises back to his feet and charges at Hogan from behind, but Hogan turns just in time and nails Dupree with a big boot that surely knocked him out. He then delivers the Leg Drop and makes the pin for the 3 count.

Winner by pinfall: Hulk Hogan

After the match, Hogan mildly celebrates before heading to the back as to see who was behind the old video footage from WCW.

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Chris Master and Snitsky talking in their locker room together.

Masters: (smiling) Man we really put it to the Big Show and Shelton Benjamin last week. They’ll think twice before they mess with the ‘Masterpiece’ and Snitsky again.

Snitsky: Yeah, but tonight we got what we wanted the whole time, a World Tag Team title match.

Masters: After we win those titles Snitsky, no one will wanna step to us. We are the next big things here on RAW, just ask Shelton Benjamin and the Big Show.

The both share a laugh together before the scene changes to the backstage area in and around the production trucks.

We see Hulk Hogan jogging towards one of the open production trucks filled with WWE staff.

Hogan: Hey, what’s going on back here?

Crew member: What do you mean Hulk?

Hogan: Who the hell put that NWO footage on the air?

Crew member: I don’t know, we tried to cut it, but it must have been aired from an entirely different location. There was nothing we could do.

Hogan: (a bit angry) Damnit, have you all seen Shawn Michaels floating around back here?

The entire crew shakes their heads no. Hogan realizes he’s not going to get any real answers from the production crew and leaves the truck. He heads toward the parking area and his famous red and yellow pickup truck.

Hogan turns the corner to the parking garage and starts heading toward his truck. He stops and then notices that his windshield has been smashed and his truck has been pretty much destroyed. On the hood, the word “FRAUD” is spray painted in black. Hogan rushes to his truck and relays the damage. He’s now infuriated. He opens his truck and grabs a cell phone from the glove compartment. He dials a number and puts the cell phone to his ear.

Before Hogan can even say a word, a hidden Shawn Michaels reveals himself from behind a black SUV parked beside Hogan’s truck. He nails Hogan in the back of the head with what seems to be a lead pipe. Hulk collapses to the ground. HBK then gives another shot with the pipe to the back of Hogan.

HBK: If you wanna know who played the footage of you turning your back on the fans, well I’m here to tell you that is was your old pal HBK Shawn Michaels! I hope you like the job I did on your truck Hogan, it definitely looks a lot better if you ask me.

HBK then takes a can of red spray paint from his pant’s pocket and begins to spell out the letters “H-B-K” on the back of the fallen Hogan. The camera then fades to black.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to air with the announcing crew recapping the events that just took place between Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels.

The camera cuts to the office of GM Eric Bischoff where we see Chris Jericho standing alongside the boss.

Y2J: Did you see that last week boss? Did you EUGENE pinning me to pick up the victory in a handicap match of all things? Did you SEE it?

Bischoff: (shaking his head) You’re damn right I saw it Jericho. It was a travesty! But don’t get too caught up over it Chris, we all saw what John Cena’s involvement in the match was.

Y2J: (hysterical) That’s beyond the point Mr. Bischoff, I lost to EUGENE in a handicap match. He can’t even spell his name for Christ sake!

Bischoff: Chris, don’t worry about it, that’s old news now. If you want to redeem yourself so much Chris, then you’ve got it!

Y2J: What are you hinting at boss?

Bischoff: (grinning) It’s gonna be you and Eugene at Unforgiven! You can finally put my nephew in his place for good!

Y2J: I don’t know how many times I’ve got to say it Mr. Bischoff, but you are truly a genius, a genius I tell you!

The two share a hug only meant for best friends to share before the camera fades back to the arena.

A video is then played promoting the debut of Cade and Murdoch.

JR: Another huge matchup signed for Unforgiven, it’s gonna be Jericho and Eugene!

Coach: Chris Jericho is finally gonna take care of Eugene for good and I can’t wait!

JR: Speaking of Eugene, he’s in action next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns in style as the next match is set to go underway.

Singles Match-

Eugene vs. Rob Conway

Rob Conway continued his perfect body gimmick throughout this match. Neither were treated with good responses from the crowd in Nashville. Eugene tried his best to get a pop from the crowd but they just weren’t feeling him or his character. Rob Conway was pretty much in control of the match from the start. He delivered several punches and even a perfect dropkick to the mentally challenged opponent of his. Towards the end of the match, Rob Conway looked to nail Eugene with his Elbow Drop from the top rope, but Eugene rose quickly to his feet and climbed the ropes with catlike ability as though he was re-energized. Eugene came off the top with a superplex shocking the crowd. Eugene then stalked behind Conway preparing to deliver a Rock Bottom. Conway turns around and is met with the Rock Bottom from Eugene. The crowd boos the attempt to emulate The Rock by Eugene. Just as Eugene was set to pin Conway for the victory, Chris Jericho runs to the ring and breaks up the potential pin by Eugene. The ref calls for the bell giving Eugene the victory by DQ.

Winner by disqualification: Eugene

After the match, Jericho continues the assault on a helpless Eugene much to the delight of the audience. Jericho lifts Eugene to his feet and delivers a bulldog followed by the Lionsault putting and end to any attempt at a comeback. Jericho then demands a microphone.

Y2J: (in Eugene’s face) You like that Eugene, huh, huh?! I didn’t think so. You wanted to pin me last week and get a cheap victory, well that was a big mistake. I am the first ever Undisputed Champion of the WWE damnit! I put my tour with Fozzy on hold because of what you did, and at Unforgiven, I’m gonna make you pay. No a** clown like you beats Chris Jericho and gets away with it!

Jericho slams the mic on Eugene’s head before leaving the ring to a huge pop from the crowd.

Coach: Now that’s what I’m talking about Y2J!

JR: How can you condone that Coach?

Coach: Easy, I just did. Eugene deserved everything he just got and then some. Man I can’t wait for Unforgiven!

The camera cuts the backstage dressing room where we see Kerwin White staring blankly into a mirror as Carlito puts the finishing touches on Kerwin’s new wardrobe.

Kerwin: (unenthused) I cannot believe I’m doing this.

Carlito: (pleased with what he’s done) That should do it Chavo. Now you look cool courtesy of Carlito.

Carlito seems very pleased with himself now…

Kerwin: I’ve gone completely against what I believe, my ancestors are probably turning over in their graves right now.

Carlito: What, so you don’t like it, cuz Carlito loves it.

Kerwin: Man, the guys at my country club aren’t going to let me get away with this.

Carlito: Don’t worry about it Chavo, you look cool now and that’s the important thing. Now let’s go, Carlito has a match next.

Carlito smiles in the mirror before heading out leaving Kerwin White in a heap of shame as he turns off the light in the dressing room.

JR: Carlito puts his Intercontinental Championship on the line next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns with Carlito and Kerwin White standing in the middle of the ring awaiting Carlito’s next opponent.

Suddenly, “Live for the Moment,” Matt Hardy’s theme hits and the crowd erupts. The looks on Carlito and Kerwin’s faces change almost immediately. They definitely were not ready for this.

Carlito’s Intercontinental Championship Open Call-

Carlito © w/Kerwin White vs. Matt Hardy

The crowd popped for Matt Hardy from the minute his music hit to the second he got into the ring. Carlito was definitely not prepared to fight a fired up Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy and Carlito put on a fast paced match for the most part with Hardy having control of the opening moments of the match. Carlito tries his best to stay as far away from Hardy as possible. He even rolled out of the ring and confided in Kerwin White a few times. Hardy wasn’t having it. He threw Carlito back into the ring and began to pound him with right and left hands. The crowd was loving it. It’s almost as though he was directing his anger towards Edge and Lita. As the match neared its end, Kerwin White attempted to get involved. Hardy was taken advantage of as a result. Carlito delivered a low blow to Matt while the ref’s back was turned. Carlito then took control of the match until Hardy was able to fight off both Carlito and Kerwin White. As White was brought into the ring by Matt Hardy, Tajiri came from the back and quickly disposed of Kerwin to the outside. Hardy then set Carlito up for the ‘Twist of Fate’ even though the referee was down. But from the back came the ‘Problem Solver’ Tyson Tomko. He broke up the hold and assaulted Hardy from behind nailing him with a Big Boot to the back of the head. This allowed Carlito to make the cover for the win as the referee finally came to his senses.

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Carlito

After the match, Tajiri and Kerwin White fought into the crowd and eventually disappeared while Tyson Tomko continued the assault on the fallen Matt Hardy.

JR, the King, and Coach analyzed the events that just took place much to the displeasure of JR.

The camera now cuts to the backstage area where we see the Hurricane and Rosey preparing for their huge World Tag Team title defense tonight. The Hurricane expresses doubt at their chances tonight now that Super Stacy is on SmackDown! The Big Show and Shelton Benjamin then enter the scene and reassure the tag champs that they have their backs tonight against Snitsky and Master.

JR, the King, and Coach then promote Unforgiven by announcing the 4 matches that have been signed so far: John Cena vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship

Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels II

Eugene vs. Chris Jericho

Carlito’s Intercontinental Championship Open Call

We see Snitsky and Chris Masters head to the ring…

JR: The World Tag Team Titles on the line next on RAW!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

World Tag Team Championship-

The Justice League © vs. Snitsky and ‘The Masterpiece’ Chris Masters

This match was a total squash with little offense from the champ’s side of things. Snitsky and Masters totally dominated the Hurricane and neutralized Rosey when the opportunity arose. It was almost as if the ‘super powers’ of the Justice League were drained right out of them as the match progressed. Snitsky and Masters grounded the Hurricane for the most part, keeping him from tagging in his partner Rosey. The Hurricane didn’t even manage to tag in Rosey once. The match ultimately ended when Snitsky gave the Hurricane a Powerbomb and proceeded to knock Rosey off of the apron with a big boot. He then tagged in Chris Masters who applied the ‘Masterlock’ to an already exhausted Hurricane. His energy was drained so fast, it was like Superman standing in the same area as Kryptonite. The ref had no choice but to call for the bell. Snitsky and Chris Masters were crowned the new World Tag Team Champions.

Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions: Snitsky and ‘The Masterpiece’ Chris Masters

After the match, the new champs disposed of the Justice League and rose their new belts in the air, much to the displeasure of the sold out crowd. As the new champs celebrated, the Big Show and Shelton Benjamin slowly walked down the ramp to aid the fallen Justice League. As a result, an intense stare down and insult trading took place between Snitsky, Master, Show, and Shelton.

The camera cuts to the back where we see Edge and Lita heading to the ring it looks when a pumped up Tyson Tomko enters the scene.

Tomko: Edge, did you see what I did to Matt Hardy earlier tonight? What did you think when you saw his feeble, lifeless little body laid out in the center of the ring?

Edge: (grinning) Tyson Tomko, that’s what I pay you for. Matt Hardy was a problem, and I think he was just solved. Good going out there man.

Tomko: Hardy would be a fool to even still be in the arena tonight. But if he is, he won’t be a problem.

Edge: Now that’s what I like to hear, come on, I’ve got a match up next.

The three buddy up and head to the ring together…

JR: Edge and John Cena face off in a non-title match and it’s next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the tune of Edge’s theme music. He makes his way to the ring accompanied by Lita and his new “Problem Solver” Tyson Tomko.

As everyone awaits the music of WWE champion John Cena to hit, the arena is shocked to hear that of number one contender Kurt Angle’s music. Angle steps out onto the ramp to the chant of “You Suck” from the audience. He grins and then joins the RAW announce team much to everyone’s surprise.

After a short pause, the WWE Champion John Cena’s music hits and he makes his first appearance of the night. He charismatically makes his way down the aisle and to the ring, interacting with fans all the way down.

Singles Match- Nontitle

Edge vs. John Cena

This was clearly one of the better matches of the night. It seemed as though the crowd was anticipating this match from the start of the show. The match was clearly back and forth for the most part, with Cena getting the best of Edge after delivering his trademark hip toss take down. The crowd was pumped and popped for Cena almost after every move. There was a brief commercial in between the action and Edge took control from that point on. Cena eventually fights out of a sleeper hold applied by Edge during the break. He delivered several back elbows to the gut of Edge which really got the crowd on his side. Edge was then sent off the ropes and clotheslined to the outside. Cena was pumped now. Tyson Tomko stepped onto the apron to distract Cena as the ref began a 10 count on Edge. Tomko was brought into the ring by the WWE Champion and was met with several right hands. Edge then quickly re-entered the ring and broke up the fight. Cena wouldn’t let up, he fought Edge off and then ducked a Big Boot attempt from Tomko. He then delivered a powerful ‘F-U’ to the hoss and disposed of him to the floor below. This short distraction allowed Edge to nail Cena with the Spear as he turned back around. Both men were down and out. The ref started his 10 count as Lita cheered her husband on from the outside. Meanwhile, Kurt Angle took cheap shots at Cena throughout the match. Edge is first to his feet at 6. He looks to put the champ away with his trademark ‘Egde-uh-Cution.’Just as he grabs for Cena, the lights go out and a promo appears on the titan tron. It again refers to Unfogiven and is meant for Edge and Lita. A fiery explosion occurs at the top of the ramp and on the four ring posts surrounding the ring. When the lights return, Lita is now where to be seen. This distracts Edge allowing John Cena to recover and deliver and ‘F-U’ to the puzzled challenger. The ref counts 1, 2, 3, and the WWE Champion John Cena gets the victory over Edge in a very hard fought match.

Winner by pinfall: John Cena

After the match, Kurt Angle is infuriated by the outcome of the main event. He rushes to the ring and attempts to blindside the champion from behind. Cena is prepared this time for the attack and he fights Angle off. He delivers the Five Knuckle Shuffle to the Olympic Gold Medalist before disposing him to the floor below with a clothesline. Cena’s music hits and he celebrates his victory to the delight of the fans as Kurt Angle and Eric Bischoff retreat to the back.

JR: John Cena does it again, what a victory over Edge in a match that was full of bizarre happenings! The champ is STILL here and the road to Unforgiven gets just a little bit clearer!

END SHOW

Quick Results

John Cena over Edge

Snitsky/Masters over the Justice League to become New World Tag Team Champions

Carlto over Matt Hardy to retain his I.C. Championship

Eugene over Rob Conway by DQ

Hulk Hogan over Rene Dupree

OOC: I hope you guys enjoy(ed) the show b/c I am really looking forward to Unforgiven and all of the controversy that awaits.

Thanks

VERY NICE RAW!!!! That was one of the best RAWs you've done so far. I loved the Edge/Cena match with the blackout and then Angle coming down. I'm really looking forward to Unforgiven.

user posted image

Friday Night Debut

This week on Smackdown! is the first ever episode of Friday Night Smackdown! This is huge as Smackdown will be done with Thursday and will be starting all over on Friday Nights. With the debut of Friday Night Smackdown! there are five huge match signed so far!

Last week on Smackdown! the Number One Contender’s Tournament began with The Undertaker beating Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero beating Christian when Booker T distracted Christian. This week on Smackdown! the tournament continues as John Bradshaw Layfield will face the United States Champion, Chris Benoit. JBL has beaten Benoit before, but this tournament really counts and no one wants to lose. Also in the tournament tonight, Randy Orton will be facing Booker T. Since Booker T distracted Christian last week making him lose will Christian have anything to do in the match or will it be a fair fought match?

Announced last week on Smackdown! by GM Teddy Long was that Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio would fight each other one last time! Everyone thought the two were done with at SummerSlam when Rey Mysterio beat Eddie Guerrero in a Ladder Match, but Long doesn’t think it’s over. So on Friday Night Smackdown! the two will fight for a final time, but this time it will be a No DQ Match which was just announced a couple of days ago. Anything can happen, but it is for sure that this feud will end.

Also this week on Smackdown! Legion of Doom 2005 will be defending their titles against another tag team. LOD ’05 have been rolling along so far as champions, but they might have to watch out for MNM because if they win their next four tag team matches which will be happening in the next four weeks they will face LOD ’05 at No Mercy. As of now it is not a definite that MNM will face LOD ’05 though because it is a possible that they will lose the titles and MNM might face someone else.

All this and more FRIDAY 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: JBL vs. Chris Benoit

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Booker T vs. Randy Orton

No DQ Final Grudge Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Titles Match: Legion of Doom 2005 vs. ???

Win and Move on; Lose and Break up Match: MNM vs. ???