World Wrestling Entertainment: After the Slam

Evansfan1

Am I the only other one reading this? If so, keep it going just for me. Here are my predictions for a very exciting SMACKDOWN!!

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: JBL vs. Chris Benoit

First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: Booker T vs. Randy Orton

No DQ Final Grudge Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Titles Match: Legion of Doom 2005 vs. ???

Win and Move on; Lose and Break up Match: MNM vs. ???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

WWE Friday Night Smackdown! Results

September 9th, 2005

Taped from Atlanta, GA

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and the crowd goes crazy. A short clip shows to start off Friday Night Smackdown! showing some parts of The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio match and Christian vs. Eddie Guerrero match from last week which started off the Number One Contender’s Tournament. After the clip end down comes Booker T ready for his match against Randy Orton in the Number One Contender’s Tournament.]

Michael Cole: My God! Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia, I am Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz. And Tazz this place is out of control!

Tazz: It sure is Cole! It’s the debut of Friday Night Smackdown! and tonight we have some huge matches signed!

Michael Cole: Yup, that’s right! The Number One Contender’s Tournament continues tonight as Booker T takes on Randy Orton and JBL takes on Chris Benoit!

Tazz: That will conclude the first round, but also tonight Eddie Guerrero faces Rey Mysterio in the final chapter of this feud!

Michael Cole: Those two men have been feuding for quite some time and it’s ending all tonight!

Tazz: What a night it is going to be!

Michael Cole: It sure as hell is going to be a great night, but right now here comes Booker T so it looks like Friday Night Smackdown! is starting off with a match from the Number One Contender’s Tournament!

---

1. First Round Number One Contender’s Tournament Match:

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Randy Orton w/Bob Orton

This was a great way to kick of the first ever episode of Friday Night Smackdown! Booker T and Orton kicked off the show with a lot of intensity. Early in the match Booker T was looking out for Christian so Orton really took control of Booker, but about ten minutes in Booker realized that Christian probably wasn’t going to come out so he started to wrestle his match. Booker T came back and took advantage when he hit a nice kick to the side of the head to Orton. Coming down to the end of the match Booker T just hit a nice Tornado DDT and was waiting for Orton to get up. Instead Booker T picked up Orton and kicked him in the gut and went for the Scissors Kick, but Orton backed away, but Booker stayed in control as he quickly ran over towards Orton and hit him with the Book End. It might be over, but Bob Orton then ran over and grabbed Sharmell. Booker T covered Orton, but heard Sharmell screaming and got up and started yelling at Bob as did the ref. Both Booker T and the ref were distracted as Orton had time to recover. Then down came Christian running towards the ring and slid in nailing Booker T with the Unprettier without the ref seeing it. Randy Orton then recovered and Bob Orton let Sharmell go. Randy then stalked Booker T and when he got up Orton hit the RKO and covered Booker T to win the match and move on in the tournament as Christian looked on with a smile on his face.

Winner and Advancing to the Semi-Finals-Randy Orton

---

2. I am the Winner

[After the match and Booker T, Sharmell and Christian left Randy Orton stayed in the ring and Bob Orton got a mic and got in the ring and gave the mic to Randy.]

Randy Orton: Now everyone just witness I, Randy Orton the Legend Killer beat Booker T and move on in the tournament. There is no reason in even continue this tournament because everyone knows I am going to win. I am the WINNER!!! Then at No Mercy I will beat Batista and regain MY World Heavyweight Championship!!! So screw The Undertaker because I am done with you because the Legend Killer killed your LEGEND!!!

Bob Orton: Yup! That’s right my boy killed your legend. So you can just retire now as you have nothing else to do because everyone knows you’re definitely not going to win the Tournament!

[All of a sudden the gongs hit and both Orton’s jump. Then on the titantron a little video played showing The Undertaker past and present things he has done. It was really dark the video to scare the Orton’s and then all of a sudden the lights dimmed down. Then the video ended with a tombstone with the writing saying Randy and Bob Orton at the top and below that saying RIP. At the bottom of the tomb it says October 9, 2005.]

Randy Orton: What the hell is that! I am not fighting you again and not at No Mercy!

Bob Orton: Yea he is definitely not fighting you again! And you’re not fighting me!

Randy Orton: Yea and at No Mercy I am going to face Batista and win the World Heavyweight Title!

[Then The Undertaker’s voice is heard throughout the arena even though he is nowhere to be found.]

The Undertaker: Just watch! At No Mercy someway you Randy and your father Bob will REST…IN……PEACE!!!

---

Commercials

---

3. More Like Chief of Fat

[When we get back from break Simon Dean is walking backstage and he bumps into Orlando Jordan.]

Simon Dean: Look who it is! It’s the man who lost in 25 ½ seconds to Chris Benoit! Ha! It’s JBL’s lackey who gets screamed at every second! Ha! Man you really crack me up!

Orlando Jordan: Well you know what I wasn’t ready for Benoit! He jumped me from behind! And JBL is screaming at me he is telling me what to do and I listen because I wanna be just like him!

Simon Dean: Oh so you want to be a fat slob like JBL! Ha! I feel bad for you! But I know why you lost your match so quickly to Benoit, it’s because you are carrying around to much extra pounds! You have been hanging around JBL to much!

Orlando Jordan: Hey! I’m not fat, if anything your fat!

Simon Dean: Me! Simon Dean fat! It’s okay to admit that your fat, but this will help you. [Dean reaches into his bag and pulls out a health bar] Here! If you eat these everyday and drink my Simon milkshakes you will be fit very soon! All you have to do is stay on my patented Simon System!

Orlando Jordan: I am not taking that garbage! And I had enough of you making fun of me! Me and you tonight so I can show you and everybody else I am not fat and that I am better SIMON DEAN!

Simon Dean: Okay your on Orlando……HORDEN! [Horde as in massive]

---

4. Win and Move on; Lose and Break up Match:

MNM vs. ???

MNM was waiting in the ring for their opponents as some weird music hit and down came The Highlanders of Rory and Robbie McAllister who no one knew at all.

MNM vs. The Highlanders (Rory and Robbie McAllister)

This match was just really a squash match here with MNM showing that they really deserve getting a shot at the Tag Team Titles again. The only time The Highlanders had a chance was when the match started as Mercury and Nitro were taking them lightly so the two brothers teamed up beating down MNM, but Melina then got in play and distracted them so Mercury and Nitro can take control. Mercury was the legal man as was Rory and Mercury nailed Rory with a Super Cool Kick and then Robbie came in the ring, but Mercury just ducked down when Robbie charged and Mercury held Robbie on his shoulders so Nitro could get in the ring so MNM could hit the Snapshot. They did and the Mercury covered to pick up the win for MNM so they have one down and three to go.

Winners-MNM

---

Commercials

---

5. Grudge Match:

Simon Dean vs. Orlando Jordan

This was probably the worst match of the night, but it still was pretty good as Dean lifted OJ through out the whole match. Early in the match Jordan was pissed at Dean for making fun of him and nailed him with a couple of slams and clotheslines. Dean then took advantage after reversing a DDT into a Snap Suplex. He took OJ into the corner and started jiggling his stomach even though there wasn’t too much to jiggle as OJ isn’t to fat. Dean then hit some nice suplexes on OJ and he really took total control. The finish came when Jordan just hit a hard DDT on Dean and then OJ picked up Dean looking for The Blackout, but Dean quickly reversed it and hit the Simonizer out of nowhere! Dean covered and picked up a huge victory over Jordan.

Winner-Simon Dean

---

6. I Want a Match

[The camera pans backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with Booker T and Sharmell.]

Josh Matthews: Earlier tonight you lost to Randy Orton in the Number One Contender’s Tournament because of Christian! What are your thoughts on that?

Booker T: Yo dawg! Christian was a part of me losing, but the other part was that punk ass father of Randy Orton who put his hands on my Sharmell! Now who the hell does he think he is! Does he know I am a 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time WCW Champion!

Josh Matthews: Well do you know that he is a Hall of Famer?

Booker T: I don’t care what the hell his punk ass is! He doesn’t put his hands on my wife!

[All of a sudden Christian appears on the screen.]

Christian: You know, everyone knows you are a 5 Time WCW Champion, but who cares you suck in the WWE!

Booker T: Yo dawg! You saying I suck, who beat you punk ass at The Great American Bash?!

Christian: Aw shut up Booker! Why don’t you just complain so more about Bob Orton touching your wife? I mean who cares all he did was hold her! I know and all my peeps know that you are just acting like a little bitch!

Booker T: You didn’t just say that……tell me you didn’t just say that!

Christian: Yea I said it because it’s true and THAT……is how I ROLL!!!

---

7. AGAIN

[The camera pans into JBL’s locker room where JBL is getting ready for his match and Orlando Jordan is sitting on the bench with his head down. JBL stops for a second and walks over towards Jordan.]

JBL: What the hell are you doing out there?! How did you lose again?!

Orlando Jordan: He called me and you fat!

JBL: I don’t care what he called me because I was a former Heavyweight Champion and he has never seen gold before! You have to get back on the winning streak now your gonna help me tonight right?!

Orlando Jordan: Yea okay, but Dean also said all you do is scream at me and it’s true.

JBL: [calmer] No it’s not true. You said you wanted to be just like me so you have to do what I do! Okay you understand.

Orlando Jordan: Yea I got it!

---

Commercials

---

8. It Ends Tonight

[When we get back from break Rey Mysterio is in his locker room getting ready for his big No DQ match against Eddie when he walks over to his son Dominic.]

Rey Mysterio: What’s up Dominic! It ends tonight! Me and Eddie will be fighting each other one last time and you and mommy will watch me win for here. So wish me luck Dominic because it ends tonight!

[Dominic goes and gives Rey a hug and then Rey’s wife walks over and they have a family hug.]

Dominic: I love you daddy and I know you will win.

---

9. RAW Rebound

Edge was then sent off the ropes and clotheslined to the outside. Cena was pumped now. Tyson Tomko stepped onto the apron to distract Cena as the ref began a 10 count on Edge. Tomko was brought into the ring by the WWE Champion and was met with several right hands. Edge then quickly re-entered the ring and broke up the fight. Cena wouldn’t let up, he fought Edge off and then ducked a Big Boot attempt from Tomko. He then delivered a powerful ‘F-U’ to the hoss and disposed of him to the floor below. This short distraction allowed Edge to nail Cena with the Spear as he turned back around. Both men were down and out. The ref started his 10 count as Lita cheered her husband on from the outside. Meanwhile, Kurt Angle took cheap shots at Cena throughout the match. Edge is first to his feet at 6. He looks to put the champ away with his trademark ‘Egde-uh-Cution.’Just as he grabs for Cena, the lights go out and a promo appears on the titan tron. It again refers to Unfogiven and is meant for Edge and Lita. A fiery explosion occurs at the top of the ramp and on the four ring posts surrounding the ring. When the lights return, Lita is now where to be seen. This distracts Edge allowing John Cena to recover and deliver and ‘F-U’ to the puzzled challenger. The ref counts 1, 2, 3, and the WWE Champion John Cena gets the victory over Edge in a very hard fought match.

Winner by pinfall: John Cena

After the match, Kurt Angle is infuriated by the outcome of the main event. He rushes to the ring and attempts to blindside the champion from behind. Cena is prepared this time for the attack and he fights Angle off. He delivers the Five Knuckle Shuffle to the Olympic Gold Medalist before disposing him to the floor below with a clothesline. Cena’s music hits and he celebrates his victory to the delight of the fans as Kurt Angle and Eric Bischoff retreat to the back.

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

September 10, 2005

1. Single’s Match

Hardcore Holly defeated Russell Sampson

Quick squash match this was as Holly won with the Alabama Slam in about a minute.

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Instead Booker T picked up Orton and kicked him in the gut and went for the Scissors Kick, but Orton backed away, but Booker stayed in control as he quickly ran over towards Orton and hit him with the Book End. It might be over, but Bob Orton then ran over and grabbed Sharmell. Booker T covered Orton, but heard Sharmell screaming and got up and started yelling at Bob as did the ref. Both Booker T and the ref were distracted as Orton had time to recover. Then down came Christian running towards the ring and slid in nailing Booker T with the Unprettier without the ref seeing it. Randy Orton then recovered and Bob Orton let Sharmell go. Randy then stalked Booker T and when he got up Orton hit the RKO and covered Booker T to win the match and move on in the tournament as Christian looked on with a smile on his face.

That was a very well done Smackdown. The best was the Randy Orton match (maybe becuz im a huge Orton fan). I have a pretty good idea of what will happen when Taker and Orton face off at the next PPV. I'm looking forward to the next Smackdown and RAW.

WWE Sunday Night HeAt-

September 4, 2005

Singles Match-

Tyson Tomko defeats Tyler Thomas by pinfall afer delivering a Big Boot and pin for the 3 count this was a complete squash in order to give Tomko some more exposure.

RAW rebound

Dupree then delivers a few clubs to the back. Dupree taunts to the crowd before nailing Hogan with a back elbow off an irish whip sending the legend to he mat. Dupree controls Hogan for a little bit longer until Hogan begins to ‘Hulk Up.’ He delivers his customary right hands and big boot to the French superstar. Dupree was caught completely off guard. Hogan motions to the crowd as he prepares to deliver his trademark Leg Drop. The sold out crowd erupts with excitement as they sense the end is near for Dupree. As Hogan prepares to come off the ropes for the Leg Drop, a video of old NWO footage appears on the titan tron. This distracts Hogan for a bit. The footage continues claiming that Hogan is a fraud and turned his back on the WWE and his fans when joining the WCW and NWO in 96’. Hogan looks puzzled at the titantron as the footage comes to a close. Dupree rises back to his feet and charges at Hogan from behind, but Hogan turns just in time and nails Dupree with a big boot that surely knocked him out. He then delivers the Leg Drop and makes the pin for the 3 count.

Winner by pinfall: Hulk Hogan

Guest Hulkster1286

Dude the doomsday device is when Animal puts The OPPONENT on his shoulders and Heidenreich jumps off the top rope and clotheslines him off. Other than that a pretty good diary. You should definitely push Holly he is an underrated and underused star who has definitely paid his dues,and I think the Hurricane should go back to his old WcW gimick.

user posted image

RAW Preview

September 12, 2005

The final stop before WWE Unforgiven takes place in Little Rock, Arkansas this Monday Night!

After a RAW main event to remember, and one to forget for Kurt Angle, John Cena looks to keep his head of steam rolling as he prepares for his WWE Championship against #1 Contender Kurt Angle.

Plus, everyone saw what happened to Hulk Hogan last week. We will have updates on his condition and whether or not he will be able to participate in his HUGE SummerSlam rematch with HBK Shawn Michaels. And speaking of HBK, he will be in action this Monday night as he takes on the Hurricane. Will his mean streak continue this week in Little Rock?

Also, Lita is nowhere to be found after last weeks blackout during the Edge/John Cena match. Will a desperate Edge do whatever's necessary to find his wife, or will he and his mortal enemy Matt Hardy confront each other once again?

All this and more, including a special appearance by a certain WWE hiearchy..

Confirmed Matches-

Shawn Michaels to take on The Hurricane

Chris Jericho vs Val Venis

Big Show and Shelton Benjamin vs The Heart Throbs

ALL Appearances and Matches are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without further notice.

Dude the doomsday device is when Animal puts The OPPONENT on his shoulders and Heidenreich jumps off the top rope and clotheslines him off. Other than that a pretty good diary. You should definitely push Holly he is an underrated and underused star who has definitely paid his dues,and I think the Hurricane should go back to his old WcW gimick.

user posted image

WWE RAW- September 12, 2005

Little Rock, Arkansas

The traditional RAW intro plays including the pyro explosion all the sounds of Union Underground’s “Across the Nation.”

JR: We are one week away from an Unforgiven pay per view to remember! Jim Ross alongside Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler and the Coach, and tonight, the road to Unforgiven makes a stop in Little, Rock!

King: The home of the ‘Razorbacks’ JR, and tonight we’re gonna set the final stage for Sunday!

Coach: There’s nothing to be set guys, this Sunday at Unforgiven, RAW will have a new champion and his name is Kurt Angle!

Just as the Coach finished his last statement, the camera cuts to the backstage area where we see a livid Edge storming through the locker room halls. He walks in on General Manager Eric Bischoff’s office…

Bischoff: (On his cell phone) He’s going to be here tonight? Aww man…ok.

Edge: (interrupting) BISCHOFF!

Bischoff looks up at Edge frantically..

Bischoff: I’m going to have to call you back, keep me posted.

He hangs up his cell phone and turns his attention to the infuriated Edge.

Bischoff: (contd.) What can I do for you this evening Edge?

Edge: Cut the crap Bischoff, my wife is gone damnit! She was just snatched up from ringside last week and I haven’t seen her since. I know who did it and I want my wife back!

Bischoff: Of course, everyone here at RAW wants Lita to return safely to your arms as soon as possible. I know exactly who you think could have pulled such a travesty!

Edge: Oh really? Then you know what I want.

Bischoff: Oh do I? This Sunday at Unforgiven, you and Matt Hardy will finally put everything to an end, all the hatred, the betrayal, the heartbreak, all of it. This Sunday, it will be Edge and Matt Hardy in a Fall Count Anywhere match. All things will come to an end at Unforgiven Edge, and you will get your wife back.

Edge: That bastard is going to pay for what he did. Hold on Lita, I’m coming to take you away from that no good loser, hold on.

Edge leaves Bischoff’s office abruptly after getting what he wanted. He turns the corner and suddenly sees Matt Hardy talking with a WWE staff member it seems.

His eyes light up in fury as he charges Hardy from behind. This incites a backstage brawl of epic proportions. Officials try and break the brawl up but GM Eric Bischoff enters the hallway and demands that they continue to fight until they reach the ring, because he just booked Matt Hardy in a match with ‘The Problem Solver’ Tyson Tomko.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The brawl has now entered the arena. Edge and Hardy fight until they reach the ring where Edge delivers a low blow to Matt Hardy. He then grabs a mic and calls for his new ‘Problem Solver’ Tyson Tomko to come to the ring and finish the job off.

Singles Match-

Matt Hardy vs. Tyson Tomko w/Edge

This match wasn’t even fair from the start. Tomko dominated the already bruised and battered Matt Hardy at Edge’s every command. Tomko pretty much controlled all aspects of the match. None of Matt Hardy’s offensive counters seemed to affect the ‘Problem Solver.’ This match was over before it started even though Hardy did make a short comeback with right hands and a suplex. In the end, Tomko caught Hardy with a Big Boot after a distraction from Edge for the pinfall victory.

Winner by Pinfall: Tyson Tomko

After the match, Edge immediately re-entered the ring and began assaulting the fallen Matt Hardy. Tomko disposed of the referee in the process. Edge continues to pound on Hardy. He demands Tomko to life the limp body of Hardy up. Tomko follows the orders. Edge then nails Hardy with a Spear almost breaking him in half. Edge then demand for a microphone…

Edge: (in Matt’s face) Matt Hardy, you think you’re really funny, huh? You pull all of these fake Kane promos trying to scare my wife and me. Well that didn’t work. So now you planned that whole blackout at the end of RAW last night just because you realized that there was no other way you would get Lita back. Well I want here back you little a** hole! I will make you pay for what you did Matt. You can abduct Lita all you want Matt, she will NEVER have love for you again. Lita is mine, and you’ve made the biggest mistake of your career; besides coming back to the WWE. I’m not leaving this ring until you tell me where Lita is. Tomko and I have no problem beating it out of you.

Edge snuffs Matt with the mic expecting him to say something but Hardy is in too much pain to respond with an answer.

Edge then smacks Hardy in the face and screams profanities at him while Tomko tags along.

Edge: No answer Matt, is that what you’re gonna do tonight?

Edge orders Matt up, he then nails him with his second Spear of the night. Hardy is in no shape to say anything.

Edge: (contd.) Where’s Lita Matt, huh, huh, where the hell is Lita?!

Suddenly, the lights dim and a fiery blaze erupts on stage. Then, a picture of Lita sitting in the middle of a pitch black room, bound and gagged appears on the big screen. She’s wearing the same clothes she had on last week. She looks as though she’s been crying.

A ring of fire arises around Lita the word “UNFORGIVEN” appears in front, also in flames. Lita begins to cry out but no one can understand her.

Edge’s attention shifts from Matt Hardy to the big screen. The lights come back on and Edge drops his microphone and sprints to the backstage area without hesitation. His only goal is to find Lita, but where is she, and who is she with?

Matt Hardy is left in the middle of the ring as the show fades to its first commercial breaks of the evening.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns in the office of GM Eric Bischoff where we see him and a cheery Kurt Angle dressed in wrestling gear.

Angle: Well boss, who am I destroying tonight?

Bischoff: You know what Kurt, I’m thinking of giving you the night off. You could use the rest because this Sunday at Unforgiven, you WILL make John Cena beg for mercy and take away his WWE title for good.

Angle: You are so right Mr. Bischoff, John Cena got away with a cheap shot last week and at Unforgiven, I’m gonna break his ankle into little pieces.

Bischoff: Well Kurt, I’m so glad I could associate myself with the next WWE champion. But tonight, a very special person is supposed to be making an appearance.

Angle: Tonight, who?

Bischoff walks up to Kurt and whispers in his ear the answer to his question…Angle’s expression changes to surprise.

Angle: Uh oh, don’t worry Mr. Bischoff, everything’s gonna be fine, just trust me.

Bischoff: I hope you’re right Kurt.

The two look at each other as Bischoff stares on with a worried look on his face.

Tag Match-

The Heart Throbs vs. The Big Show and Shelton Benjamin

The crowd popped for almost every move Show or Benjamin seemed to do. This was relatively a squash of a tag match solidifying Show and Benjamin as a legit tag team. Along with a few cheap shots, Romeo and Antonio did control a short portion of the match. After Shelton Benjamin made a miraculous tag of the Big Show, the match was seemingly over. Show came in delivering clotheslines, scoop slams, and frying pan-like chops to Romeo and Antonio. He made quick work of the two after Benjamin disposed of Antonio allowing Show to deliver a massive Chokeslam to Romeo for the easy 3 count.

Winners by pinfall: Big Show and Shelton Benjamin

Soon after the match ended, newly crowned World Tag Team Champions Chris Master and Snitsky attempted a blindside attack of Show and Benjamin as they celebrated their victory. Show and Benjamin sniffed this one out and jumped the attack attempt. This time, Show and Benjamin got the upper hand as they disposed of the tag champs much to the delight of the Little Rock audience. Will this confrontation lead to a match at Unforgiven?

The camera suddenly pans to the backstage parking garage area where a long, black limo is seen pulling into the garage. Out of the blue, we here RAW GM Eric Bischoff’s voice as he frantically tries to make it to the limo before the door is opened.

Bischoff: (frantic) I’m coming, I’m coming!

He makes it to the limo pushing away the driver before he could open the door. Bischoff now cordially opens the door with a big grin on his face.

Bischoff: Welcome back to RAW Mr.-

His expression changes from a smile to an abrupt frown so to speak as Shawn Michaels exits the car instead of Bischoff’s surprise guest…

HBK: (smiling) Well Eric, I’m happy to see you too, but HBK don’t need no introduction. Since you’re opening the door for me and everything, why don’t you grab my bags from the back, you know where I stay.

HBK keeps that big smile on his face as he walks off camera. Bischoff is handed the bags by an agitated limo driver and is left with a stressed look on his face.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to the air to the tune Y2J Chris Jericho’s music, the ring is set up for an episode of the Highlight Reel.

Y2J: Welcome Little C**k to the Highlight Reel and I’m your host, the multimedia superstar Chris Jericho! As all of you may know, Chris Jericho put a VERY important tour on hold with my ROCK BAND Fozzy in order to settle a score with some “mentally challenged” a** clown who’s been looking for everybody’s sympathy for the last two years. Despite the fact that I’m currently talking to a bunch of mentally challenged a** clowns, you know him as Eugene. This Sunday at Unforgiven, I will go one on one with Eugene and make him wish that he was just dumb enough to not show up at the arena this Sunday. Well that brings me to my guest tonight on the Highlight Reel…he’s none other then my opponent this Sunday at Unforgiven, Eugene!

Eugene’s music hits and he is met with a mixed reaction as he cautiously makes his way to the ring with a depressing look on his face. Eugene slowly enters the ring as though frightened of Y2J. He grabs a microphone.

Y2J: Welcome to the Highlight Reel Eugene. How does it feel to be back in the ring with the person who beat the living hell out of you last week?

Eugene looks to answer but is interrupted…

Y2J: (contd.) You know what, why don’t I just show the clip on my INSANELY EXPENSIVE ‘Jeritron 5000.’

A clip of Eugene and Jericho’s confrontation during Eugene’s match with Rob Conway last week is shown on the big screen. It shows how bad Eugene was beaten last week by Jericho.

Y2J: Wasn’t that great Eugene? Because if you loved that, then you’re gonna covet what I’m gonna do to you this Sunday at Unforgiven.

Jericho’s tone changes and he gets in Eugene’s face.

Y2J: (contd.) I am gonna beat you’re a** Eugene and there’s nothing you or anybody else can do about it. I was the first ever Undisputed Champion Eugene, you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into pal!

Eugene: (firing back) You SUCK Y2J!

This pisses Jericho off and incites an attack from Jericho. As the one-sided brawl continues, the music of Val Venis plays and he runs to the aid of Eugene by breaking up the brawl.

This leads to a match between Val Venis w/Eugene and Chris Jericho. The ring is being cleared as RAW cuts to a break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Singles Match-

Val Venis w/Eugene vs. Chris Jericho

Val had control of the match in its early stages. Oddly enough, the crowd was more behind Y2J than Val Venis. Val had the support of Eugene who was randomly cheering him on from the outside despite chants of “Eugene Sucks” ringing in from the crowd. As the crowd got behind Y2J, he began to mount a comeback which eventually gave him the upper-hand. Y2J tried his best to get some heat from the fans during the match but the fans seemed to like him a lot more than Eugene and his new friend Val Venis. The match went about 5 minutes long. The ending saw Eugene entering the ring and delivering a Stunner to Y2J while the ref was down after an accidental inzuguri kick from Y2J. Val Venis then delivered the Money Shot off the top rope just as the ref was regaining composure. Val made the cover and got the slow 1…2….3 from the ref to pick up the pinfall upset over Chris Jericho.

Winner by pinfall: Val Venis with Eugene

After the match, Eugene and Val celebrated up the ramp as Y2J had a temper tantrum in the ring which led to him attacking the referee. Y2J put Chad Patton in the Walls of Jericho after knocking him down. Several officials and road agents eventually came down to break things up. Jericho was livid.

The camera cuts to a department store setting in the center of Little Rock. We see Carlito and Kerwin White obviously shopping for clothes. The store looks to be on that only Kerwin White would shop in, the I.C. champ looks upset and lost as they search through the stores wardrobe.

Carlito: No, no, no Chavo. There’s no way Carlito is gonna wear this stuff to Unforgiven and my final Open Call challenge.

Kerwin: Now champ, I had to wear that crap that went against all my beliefs as Kerwin WHITE last week. The least you could do is come on over to my side for a night.

Carlito frowns at the sight of the middle-class America clothing he is observing.

Carlito: But dis stuff…it’s not cool.

Kerwin: You’re with Kerwin White now Carlito, and Kerwin knows how to dress.

Kerwin picks up a clothing set and shows it to Carlito.

Kerwin: What do you think?

Carlito eyes it up and down, then pulls out an apple from his pocket, takes a bit out of it, and then goes on to spit it onto the articles of clothing Kerwin is showing him.

Kerwin: Alright champ, follow me, I have something that’s just right for you.

Carlito follows Kerwin White and they disappear into the dressing room area as the camera fades to black for a commercial break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

RAW returns to air with a promo video hyping the debuts of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

JR, Coach and the King then promote Unforgiven by going down the list of matches for the PPV, they even announce newly signed matches for the event that takes place in the sold out Ford Center in Oklahoma City, OK.

user posted image

WWE Championship-

John Cena © vs. Kurt Angle

Hogan/HBK II

Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

Falls Count Anywhere Grudge Match-

Edge vs. Matt Hardy

Eugene vs. Chris Jericho

Special PPV Edition of Carlito’s Intercontinental Championship Open Call!

Tajiri vs. Kerwin White NEW!

World Tag Team Championship-

Snitsky and Chris Masters © vs. Big Show and Shelton Benjamin NEW!

user posted image

Final WWE Unforgiven Card

WWE Championship-

John Cena © vs. Kurt Angle

Hogan/HBK II

Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

Falls Count Anywhere/No Holds Barred-

Edge vs. Matt Hardy

Special Unforgiven Editon of Carlito's Intercontinental Championship Open Call!

Singles Match-

Kerwin White vs. Tajiri

World Tag Team Championship-

Snitsky and Chris Masters vs. Big Show and Shelton Benjamin

Singles Match-

Chris Jericho vs. Eugene

source unforgiven.wwe.com

user posted image

Semi-Finals Approach Us

This week on Smackdown! the Semi-Finals begin in the Number One Contender’s Tournament as the Number One Contender is getting closer and closer to being crowned. We also have a Triple Threat Title Match. MNM will go at another tag team in Win and Move on; Lose and Break up. Also Nunzio and Vito will face James Gibson and some surprise partner. Expect this and much more for the second ever edition of Friday Night Smackdown!

Tonight on Friday Night Smackdown! Batista will be defending his World Heavyweight Championship belt against both Booker T and Christian. Booker T and Christian have been having their problems, but now the two will battle it out with the Champ in the ring too. We could see a new champion besides Batista as Batista doesn’t have any kind of easy task here.

The semi-finals begin tonight here on Friday Night Smackdown! as Eddie Guerrero faces The Undertaker. Take defeated Rey Mysterio is the first round and Eddie Guerrero defeated Christian in the first round. This match should be a very good one and let’s see who will advance to the finals.

MNM will have another Win and Move on; Lose and Break up Match tonight. In week 1 for them they faced The Highlanders and beat them. Let’s see who they face this week for them to try and get closer to a shot at the Tag Titles once again at No Mercy against LOD ‘05.

Finally, James Gibson came back to the WWE on Velocity by attacking Nunzio. Gibson said that he wants his Cruiserweight Title back. Tonight Nunzio will team up with Vito to face James Gibson and a surprise partner. Let’s see if Gibson has any friends yet.

All this and more FRIDAY 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match: Batista © vs. Christian vs. Booker T

Semi-Finals Number One Contender’s Tournament Match: The Undertaker vs. Eddie Guerrero

Win and Move on; Lose and Break up Match: MNM vs. ???

Tag Team Grudge Match: Nunzio and Vito vs. James Gibson ???

• 1 year later...