Anyone Up for a battle

Weeks before Unforgiven where Kurt Angle is susposed to face John Cena for the WWE Title, he re-injures his neck in a match and is taken out of action. Pick a wrestler of your choice to take Angle's spot and create an Unforgiven advertisement with John Cena and his new oppenent.

Size: 550x550

Vote: Jules

Both are great graphics, but the huge black border on Doc's kills it for me. I like the placement of both cuts and all the text except 'Cena vs Cool', it just doesn't fit right IMO.

Jules' only flaws IMO, are the glow around Cena and the transparent box at the bottom, both of which don't really hurt it much for me. Good job to both though.

Two sets here just incase, not sure if you two like:

Theme: ECW is just about to make it's FULL return to television with Vince finally giving it the go a head. So it's no longer a rumour, just a fact. You've been called up to design the poster for the first ECW show since it's closing. You can take the choice of calling it 'Barely Legal' or if you want you can just create your own name, either way is fine. You have the choice of what you do here. Vince has put Heyman in charge though, this is ECW, it involves the WWE in no ways what so ever, so you'd be best of hyping ECW and nothing surrounding the WWE if you get me. So really outside of actual WWE talent (I.E Trips, Kane and so on, it's fine using people like Benoit, Jericho and any EX ECW people) you can use anyone who is/was an actual part of ECW. I think you get my point now, sorry for going on. Name of the event, date AND venue need to be on the poster, as does the ECW logo. Outside of that, it's in your hands.

Size: 450 x 650 (Width/Height)

Second Set:

Theme: Wrestling Wallpaper. Design a wallpaper that shows your favourite wrestler along with some of his best moments somehow included on it (Faded in, blended in, however you like it).

Size: Errr wallpaper size, I've forgot how big that usually is :blush:

Hope they're okay, nowt too special.