All-Canadian Wrestling

Toe

To be honest, the only reason I decided to check out this diary was because of the "All-Canadian" in the name of the fed. Unfortunately, when the first name announced was Luger, my enthusiasm died. And when Vader, Sting, DDP, and Lil' Spike showed up, all hope for recovery from the Luger blow also died. Perhaps I'm just old school, but with a fed named "All-Canadian" wrestling, promoting shows only in Canada, shouldn't the roster be All-Canadian? There's plenty of very good Canadian talent out there, remaining nationally obscure due to a lack of big-name promotions north of the beef- and lumber-less border. In fact, most the Canadian feds are so low on the wrestling radar that, while very solid and deserving, most of our local wrestlers get left off the major databases in favor of large Japanese fighting octopi. But that's a different rant for a different thread.

And I thought Vader, Luger and Sting had pretty much retired from wrestling. Why would they return to the ring for some small-time Canadian fed being booked by a guy who hates his job and hates wrestling?

I doubt many will care, but with the whole Jurassic Park thing, and my new school thing, I am discontinuing this diary. Meh, I started it too large, it should have been regional. But, because of all the feedback, now I kind of know how to actually do a diary. So, expect to see something by me soon.

Edited by desiredtoe

• 1 year later...