Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

Anyone know the parameters for offering someone a U21/19 managers job at a national level? I got appointed as Portugal manager but I can't seem to offer the jobs to anyone, i've tried coaches, assistant managers, managers, the unemployed. Well I could offer it to Arsene Wegner but he turned me down.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

Countries like England never want to sign me, even when I get to World Class, mainly because I never put down English as a nationality, so I'll help the Argies take over the world

Guest muddatrucker27

I got promoted with Cheltenham (new home town) when I was told relegation was inevitable.

Failed to sign Rivaldo though, the cunt.

My attacking diamond doesn't work anymore, I tried formations using wingbacks (signed some veteran italians) and it doesn't work, a normal 4-4-2, nothing, im bored.

What's happened here? Have they changed the format of display past seasons appearances/stats? Or is it something in preferences that I can't find?

It's like how it was done in older versions. It was cool when you could see sub appearances in brackets, as well as cup goals. Just showing league is gay.

post-4-1135883619_thumb.jpg

post-4-1135883619_thumb.jpg

Finally got back into my game over the Holiday period. Was unbeaten up until Christmas when i was beaten at Chelsea 2-0. Then it took me until march to win a game! i adopted the Wolves approach i drew ten games and lost 2. Won the Carling Cup against Liverpool, lost in 4th round of FA Cup, AGAIN! Chelsea away, beaten by Milan in QF of Champions League and finished 3rd just barely behin Man Utd.

Ok, so I sign a new contract - and that cunt Al-Fayed takes away my fucking transfer fees. I had 2 million from selling Timlin and Bocenegra, 600,000 of which was going to buy Michael Tonge in June. What a bastard. As soon as Spurs want me, I'm gone.

He did it with me, but he then did bankroll me buying a "high profile" player, as long as the general finances didn't go into the red, irrelevant of transfer fees.

Apparently, Flamini is high profile :shifty:

And yeah, Diop, Boa Morte or Malbranque always complain...usually 2 of them. One will get pissed off, one won't. It's happened to me 3 times with 3 different Fulham games.

They're good now, because we won the League Cup and I'm currently 7th with 10 games left.

I hope Michael Tonge is high profile enough for Fayed...

:(

I drifted around that spot, but at the end, finished 11th, but was about 3 points off 6th. Sucked, really, but Collins John did get the Young Player of the year award.