Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Guest muddatrucker

I managed to take Portugal to the worldcup (they hadn't even qualified for europe before my arrival), it took alot of calling up some 33 year old angolans and brazilians but I did it, got knocked out in the group stages and resigned before they could sack me (although they asked me to reconsider).

Adriano is coming in as of the start of the new season, Paletta is leaving (he was on loan the first half of the season and complained about lack of first team football one game into being back (in which he played)) hopefully, Joshua Venglootensmoothen is leaving for a profit of £3million before he even played a game and hopefully this time I'll win the league again, if it wasn't for my FA cup win, I'd of been sacked.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, as I haven't come across this before, I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me.

Basically, Iaquinta is being a whiney little bitch. He's complaining at there being too much competition, because I like to have four strikers to choose from, as well as the fact that two of my AM's are Forwards as well. He's also saying he hasn't settled into the area. All of this results in poor morale, and as such, poor performance.

Any way I can 'cure' him?

I tried to ship him off to Liverpool, as part of a Part Ex. for Kuyt, but he turned them down, saying he's only just moved here, and he wants to get into the first team permanently, which is tricky when he plays terribly <_<.

You can give him a break, and he'll return to Spain for a month due to homesickness. At least, that's what I did with some moany Lithuanian in my game.

I soon transfer-listed him, he was back-up at best and acted like he was Thierry Henry. Fuck off.

Fancy like starting a new game with someone but who with. Any ideas :(

Just get a new job with your current game. It means that you don't have to repeat years you've already done, and players don't magically get younger.

Edited by Lost Soul

I'm at the start of my fourth year in managed Mk Dons first year and a half kept them up then went to Boston who were in conference took them from relegation to 7th that year got promoted as champions now i'm at the start of my current season and with a rating of obscure got the Ireland job, its probably cause i'm irish but im still delighted all the same hopefully I can get my rep up on the Internation stage and get myself and escape route from Boston >_>

Guest muddatrucker

Anyone know if theres a file in existance that updates all the teams colours to this seasons? For instance I'm running new kits but they're different colours and such my team shouldn't need to be wearing their away kits.

Cheers.

Here you go mudda, this is the latest (and last by this guy): http://sortitoutsi.net/index.php?page=down...amp;fileid=1161.

Don't ask me why he stopped doing them, it's not like it's hard to do and he was getting a lot of suck-ups on the forums.

But yeah, it has a lot of the stuff done. I've only noticed a few away kits and third kits which aren't right, but I don't really care since the teams I'm at and the ones I play regularly are just fine.

Here's the forum thread: http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forums/index.ph...=644&st=240.

Edited by The Kraig