The Mind Of Johnny Webb

Guest SquadBoy

Guest SquadBoy

Highspots.com

Rebellion Arises Card

So far, this past 4 weeks has changed alot in the XPW world. We're seeing a brutal blood-fued between the arguable "Hardcore Legend" or self-proclaimed "Wrestling God" Johnny Webb and the new kid on the block Daddy Pimp. Pimp has taken this fued to new heights after kidnapping Johnny Webb's wife Veronica Webb after Pimp got cheated out of a Championship match. Recently Johnny Webb accepted Daddy Pimp's challenge so now at Rebellion Arises, Johnny Webb will face Daddy Pimp in an all-out No DQ match up for the XPW National Championship.

Since the begining of XPW, the fans have noticed the constant High-Flying lucha type matches taking place in the promotion. Obviously Webb has also, because he has brought in the Young Lions Championship for the best highflyer in XPW. A few weeks back on Revolution Televised we saw a short 4 man tournament to see who will square off each other to win the Championship. After two matches it was decided that Lil' Cholo and Quiet Storm are the contenders for the brand new Young Lions Championship. At Rebellion Arises we will see who is the true Young Lion.

Unlike the high-flying matches, XPW was created off of the Deathmatch type matches. You could trace back to the Rob Black owned XPW, and see that SoCal is not strangers to the Deathmatch contenders and one of the main Southern California "Hardcore Legends" is The Messiah. With his popularity and Deathmatch skills, he is holding the 1st ever Messiah Invitation were he will face 411. 411 had to go through 2 other young Deathmatch soldiers just to face the Legend at Rebellion Arises. The Messiah has named the match 3 Ways Of Death, so he will explain the match before it happens at Rebellion Arises.

Every promotion has it's handful of Monsters in their roster. Unlike other promotions, XPW has 2 major monsters who are DANGEROUS and the face-painted Lucian Bagwell. This last week we saw these two monsters get into a couple of heated confrontations which now leads into the scheduled match at Rebellion Arises. DANGEROUS claimed that XPW doesn't have enough room for two monsters and at Rebellion Arises he will prove who is the real monster of XPW. Everyone will have to tune in them selves to see who the winner of this match will be, and who will be crowned the TRUE MONSTER of XPW.

Confirmed Matches

Lucian Bagwell v. DANGEROUS

The Messiah Invitational: 411 v. The Messiah -3 Ways Of Death

Lil' Cholo v. Quiet Storm -Young Lion Championship

Johnny Webb v. Daddy Pimp -XPW National Championship

Guest SquadBoy

IPB Image& IPB Image

PRESENT: REBELLION ARISES!!

Attendance: 1198

Ticket Sales: 23960

Rating: N/A

Daddy Pimp v. Johnny Webb recap

[(*Veronica swings at Pimp…WHACK! Pimp hit’s the ground as Veronica and Webb give him some boots to the back. All the sudden, Pimp’s 20 hoes flood into the ring and attack Veronica! Webb get’s scared and calls someone on his cell phone. Security runs down the ramp and into the ring, arresting all the hoes and bringing them into the crowd as Webb picks up Veronica and takes her backstage.*)]

[*While Daddy Pimp celebrates in the ring, Johnny Webb comes out from the back with a mic and a smile on his face.*

Webb: I bet you think you won huh? Well it seems like on of the competitors cheated. Carlton P. Hightower was not in the competition. He stole 411’s spot to get a chance. I’m sorry, but I don’t allow that. SO in conclusion there is still one person you did not eliminate.

Daddy Pimp turns around and 411 is standing there! 411 picks up Daddy Pimp and gives him a chokeslam out of the ring! 411 WINS!]

====================================

[Webb: Hey Veronica! I got a surprise for you! Come Here!

Webb doesn’t get a response from Veronica so he get’s worried.

Webb: Veronica? Baby? Ronnie!

Johnny looks around his room franticly before he finds a note on the floor. He picks up the note and opens it. It Reads:

“Hey bitch, you know who the *blurred* this is. Since you wouldn’t give me my deserved second chance at the title, I have decided to get it my way. Now you got a week to think over it before you see your bitch Veronica again. And while your at it, you might as well think over firing and banning me also. I never noticed how nice of an ass your wife has, so I think I’ll have a little fun with her.

Ya Boy,

Pimp Daddy”

Johnny throws down the letter and starts screaming in anger.]

==================================

[Daddy Pimp: Johnny Webb, I had sources at ring side and they told me that your not giving me my title shot. I want my title shot and I’m not going to give back Veronica until’ you give me it. I see your not budging so you got one more week. This time I WILL be at the arena but Veronica will still be at my place. So Webb if you still think your some sort of Boss, you better get your mind correct BITCH! I want that shot! Until’ then, me and Veronica is gonna be real close.

*Daddy Pimp goes to the tied up Veronica Webb and gives her a real long kiss, which she obviously didn’t want.*]

=============

TONIGHT THE WAR ENDS! OR DOES IT??

(53%*Daddy Pimp gained 1 point of overness from this segment.*)

Lucian Bagwell v. DANGEROUS

DANGEROUS walks down the ramp getting some nice ass heat from the crowd. Before entering the ring DANGEROUS grabs a chair and throws it in the ring. DANGEROUS slides in the ring and starts yelling “DESTRUCTION!” as Lucian Bagwell’s theme music starts. Lucian Bagwell’s music alone got the fans hyped, but when he came out you could feel his energy. Bagwell runs and slides in the ring, as DANGEROUS get’s an unfair start at the match.

DANGEROUS starts giving Lucian Bagwell some hard boots to the back of the head, drawing some small heat from the crowd. DANGEROUS pulls up Bagwell and irish whips him into the ropes. DANGEROUS follows it up with a big boot knocking Bagwell off his feet. DANGEROUS goes to the chair he threw into the ring, as Bagwell pulls himself up with the ropes. DANGEROUS turns toward Lucian Bagwell with the chair and starts going towards him, but he recieves a kick to the gut for his efforts. Lucian Bagwell grabs DANGEROUS and delivers an average DDT. The face painted monster grabs a chair and yells “In The Trenches!!” the confused crowd stares at Lucian as he heads to DANGEROUS. Lucian set’s up the chair and pulls up DANGEROUS. Lucian walks DANGEROUS backwards to the chair… REVERSE DDT INTO THE CHAIR! The crowd gives a nice pop for that unexpected move. Lucian Bagwell pins but only get’s a one count. Lucian pulls up DANGEROUS, but DANGEROUS picks up Lucian and hits a Body Slam. DANGEROUS then goes and picks up the crooked chair before whacking at Lucian with it. DANGEROUS runs to the ropes and misses an Leg Drop, which some people would call a dumb move for DANGEROUS to try anyway. Lucian Bagwell stands up and starts stomping away at the fallen monster. Lucian Bagwell pulls up DANGEROUS to his knees, before punching him numerous times. Lucian then runs to the ropes and hit’s a dropkick to DANGEROUS’ jaw. Lucian goes to DANGEROUS’ legs and attempts some sort of submission move, but DANGEROUS kicks Lucian in the face HARD. Lucian is holding his jaw as DANGEROUS stands up. DANGEROUS goes behind Lucian and attempts a Angle Slam type move, but Lucian lands on his feet and hit’s a Spinebuster into the broken Chair bits. Lucian Bagwell pins and wins the long match.

Winner: Lucian Bagwell via Spinebuster

(54-32-77)

The Messiah Is Here!

IPB Image

The crowd quiets down from the first match, as some unfamiliar music plays. Smoke comes from the ground as The Messiah comes out from the back getting the biggest pop of the night! The Messiah walks down the ramp and stops halfway to hear the cheers he receives from the audience. The Messiah walks around the ring giving the fans hi-fives and hand shakes. The Messiah rolls in the ring and grabs the mic.

The Messiah: From the top of the arena all the way to the front row people, everyone must admit… It feels good to see The Messiah in XPW! *Crowd Pops* Webb gave me the contract, and I’m here so I have to give a thanks to the man backstage, give Webb a clap. *Mixed Reaction From The Fans* After all of the stitches, After all of the bruises, After all of the lost blood, I’m back only to get more stitches, more bruises and lose more blood, In my Messiah Invitational against…who? *The Crowd Yells 411*. 411? Webb couldn’t come up with a more generic name? This should be fun. The first match that will be held under the Messiah Invitational will be Three Ways Of Death. What’s Three Ways of Death? It’s a mixture between best two of three falls, and a Deathmatch. ANYTHING GOES. *Crowd Pop*. Whoever pins the opponent twice first will win the match. Here is when the three ways come in. You can win a fall by either; Sending the opponent through Three tables, Using your finisher Three times, or getting the 1-2-3. Three ways of death, y’all like it? *Crowd Pops*. Now excuse me y’all, I gotta get ready for the battle, only a real warrior can breeze through. See you at the battlefield.

(68% The Messiah debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. *Bad Ass*)

Lil' Cholo v. Quiet Storm Young Lions Championship

Before anyone even comes to the ring, the referee comes out with an unusual looking championship belt, with gold plated lions flooded everywhere. Quiet Storm goes to the ring getting a decent pop. The smiles turns into a lot of frowns, when Lil’ Cholo comes out, Cocky as usual. Lil’ Cholo rolls in the ring with an arrogant smirk which pisses off Quiet Storm. Storm starts the match off by showing off his technical skills, pulling some impressive tricks out of Chris Beniot’s book. Cholo reverses a German Suplex by landing on his feet and locking in a Dragon Sleeper. Quiet Storm tries to get out of the lock, but Lil’ Cholo has it locked in well. Quiet Storm impresses more fans by hopping up and reversing the Dragon Sleeper into his own Dragon Sleeper! Lil’ Cholo is near the ropes, so he stretches his arm and reaches the ropes and Quiet Storm releases the hold. Quiet Storm pulls up Lil’ Cholo and gives him a mean chop before irish whipping him into the ropes, and then knocking him to the mat with a superkick. Quiet Storm climbs to the top ropes and misses an attractive Frog Splash. Cholo hops up and goes to Quiet Storm’s legs. Cholo grabs Storms legs and delivers a slingshot sending Quiet Storm’s head into the turnbuckle. Cholo runs to the ropes and crushes Quiet head with a dropkick, squishing Quiet’s head into the turnbuckle. Cholo climbs to the top ropes and looks down at the fallen Quiet Storm. Shooting Star Press! Lil’ Cholo covers Quiet Storm; 1…..2….Quiet puts his leg on the ropes! Cholo yells and accuses the referee of doing a slow count, getting heat from the fans. Cholo grabs the ref, and the ref threatens to DQ Cholo. Cholo turns around and get’s a kick to the gut from the now standing Quiet Storm. Quiet Storm then runs to the ropes and delivers a Swinging DDT to Cholo. Cholo obviously landed wrong on the DDT because he is on the mat holding his neck in pain. Quiet Storm hops to the top turnbuckle, and gives Lil’ Cholo a 450 Splash! Quiet Storm pins Lil’ Cholo; 1…2…3! Quiet Storm wins the first ever Young Lion Championship!

Winner and New Young Lion Champion: Quiet Storm via 450 Splash

(57-35-79 *The Young Lion title has gained in image.*)

The Messiah Invitational: 411 v. The Messiah *3 Ways Of Death*

The Messiah comes back to the ring with a table under one arm and a chair in his other hand. The Messiah rolls in the ring and slides the table into the ring. 411 Comes out with a barbwire bat in one hand and in the other hand is another chair. 411 slides in the ring with both weapons and wait’s until’ the crowd calms down. 411 runs to Messiah and tries to give him a Clothline but misses, only to get one himself. Messiah pulls up 411 and sends him outside. Messiah slides out the ring and starts brawling 411, which ends with Messiah irish whipping 411 into the crowd barrier. Messiah then runs and gives 411 a Clothline, sending him into the crowd. Messiah hops over the barrier and starts another brawl, but this one is in the crowd. 411 ends the brawl by Vertical Suplexing him into the concrete. 411 goes and grabs a chair under a fan’s ass, and set’s it up. 411 picks up Messiah and Press Slam’s him into the chair!! With the crowd still hyped off of that last move, 411 goes back over the barrier and into the ring. 411 set’s up the table and he sets up a chair, right next 2 it. Back on the outside, Messiah crawls over the barrier and is now ringside. 411 goes out side and picks up Messiah, CHOKESLAM!!! 411 has done his finisher already once! 411 goes around the arena yelling like a savage, while Messiah is on the concrete, still hurt from 411’s Chokeslam. 411 goes under the ring and finds a rolled-up bunch of barbed wire. 411 goes to Messiah with the wire, only to get a kick to the groin by the layed out Messiah. Messiah pulls himself up, and slowly heads to 411. The Messiah grabs 411’s head and drops him down with an quick DDT to the concrete floor. Messiah grabs the barbed wire and rolls in the ring, as 411 starts getting up. The Messiah puts the wire onto the table, before getting attacked by 411. 411 grabs Messiah and set’s him up for a Scoop Slam, but Messiah wiggles out of 411’s hands. Messiah then irish whips 411 to the ropes and drops him with a Dropkick. Messiah goes and finds the Barbed Wired Bat and waits until’ 411 stands... WHACK! 411 is left on the ground with a Barbed Wired Bat stuck to his forehead. Messiah pulls up 411 and rolls him on the Barbed Wire Table. The Messiah goes to the top turnbuckle with the chair and leaps… The Messiah crashes onto 411 giving him a Leg Drop with a chair under his legs! The table breaks giving Messiah a point. The Messiah crawls out the ring and goes to find another Table, while 411 is bleeding non-stop. The Messiah enters the ring with another table, before pinning 411 for a two count. The Messiah goes back to the table and set’s it up. 411 then runs to Messiah and gives him a Big Boot, that shatters Messiah’s Jaw. Messiah accidently bit his tounge, and now his mouth is bleeding. 411 leaves the ring to get another table. 411 slides in the ring and stacks both tables on top of each other getting a pop from the crowd. The Messiah grabs the back of 411’s head and delivers a Reverse DDT. The Messiah then goes to the top rope once again. This time 411 kicks the ropes and makes Messiah crash into the turnbuckle. 411 climbs to the top turnbuckle with The Messiah. 411 and Messiah are somehow on one turnbuckle, not too far from the two stacked tables… 411 CHOKESLAMS THE MESSIAH FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE TO THE TWO STACKED TABLES! Now all 411 has to do is either Chokeslam The Messiah again or put Messiah through another table. Both men are layed out bleeding in the middle of the ring, with Barbed Wire and broken tables around them. As 411 crawls to The Messiah, A masked wrestler enters the ring and pulls up 411. The masked wrestler gives 411 an Implant DDT into a nearby string of Barbed Wire. The masked wrestler then goes to Messiah and gives him an Snap Suplex on-top of 411. The ref runs and pins; 1!....2!....3! The Messiah Wins! The Masked wrestler walks backstage leaving a bloody mess in the ring.

Winner: The Messiah via Interfearence

IPB Image

(55-45-65)

Daddy Pimp v. Ultracosmic Webb XPW National

Ultracosmic Webb comes to the ring suited up in an karate ring attire, drawing some major heat from the Los Angeles crowd. Ultracosmic Webb rolls in the ring and starts doing different types of kicks and chops in mid- air awaiting the arrival of Daddy Pimp and his wife Veronica Webb. Finnaly the pimp music plays and out comes a lonely Daddy Pimp suited up in a pimp suit. Ultracosmic Webb immediately pulls out a microphone.

Webb: Where is Veronica!? We had a deal!

*A staff member runs to Daddy Pimp with a microphone*

Daddy Pimp: Don’t worry about it, she had to say “hi” to her friends backstage, she’ll be out by the end of this match. It won’t take that long.

With that, straight from backstage the same masked man who interrupted last match comes out and hit’s Daddy Pimp with a bat sending him rolling down the ramp. The Masked Man starts to stomp Daddy Pimp at ringside until’ Webb leaves the ring and helps out The Masked Man. Webb pulls up Pimp and irish whips him into the ring steps, causing a major collision. Webb goes under the ring and pulls out a chair and starts to attack Daddy Pimp’s back region with it. The Masked Man pulls up Pimp and delivers an Reverse DDT sending Pimp into the concrete. Webb pulls up Pimp and rolls him into the ring, officially starting the match. Webb climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps onto Pimp with an Diving Elbow. Webb pins Daddy Pimp for a quick two count. Webb pulls up Daddy Pimp but get’s a elbow to the gut for his efforts. Daddy Pimp irish whips Webb into the ropes and then sends Webb to the mat with an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. The Masked Man rolls in the ring only to get knocked down with an Shoulder Tackle by Daddy Pimp. Daddy tries to yank the mask off of the man, but Webb clubs Daddy Pimp. Webb grabs Daddy Pimp and gives him an German Suplex, for only another two count. The Masked Man goes to Daddy Pimp and locks in an Leg Lock, drawing some heat from the crowd. While the leg lock is still in effect, Webb runs to the ropes and causes pain to Pimp’s upper-body with a Legdrop. Webb tells The Masked Man to stop the submission so he can pin. Webb pins Daddy Pimp for another quick two count. Webb pulls up Daddy Pimp but get’s a low blow followed by a Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Again, The Masked Man runs to Pimp but this time get’s thrown out the ring. Daddy Pimp goes to Webb and pulls him up, before irish whipping him into the ropes. Webb bounces off hard, and runs right into an killer Spinebuster. The crowd is starting to get behind Pimp. Daddy Pimp climbs to the top turnbuckle only to get pushed off by The Masked Man, sending him to the concrete outside of the ring. Webb leaves the ring, now getting some heavy heat from the crowd, and goes to grab the XPW National title. Webb runs to Daddy Pimp with the belt, but Pimp ducks and Webb goes crashing into the crowd barrier! The Masked Man runs to Pimp, but out from the crowd is The Messiah who comes and clothlines him! The Messiah pulls up The Masked Man, and hit’s The Godsmack! The Messiah throws The Masked Man into the crowd, and follows him. Daddy Pimp rolls Webb into the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle… 5 Star Pimp Splash! Daddy Pimp pins; 1!..2!..3! Daddy Pimp wins the XPW National!!

Daddy Pimp goes outside and grabs a microphone

Daddy Pimp: We had a deal Johnny, and I’ll respect dat. So, here is your bitch Veronica Webb!!!

*Veronica Webb comes out in Stilettos, Curly Hair, Red Lipstick, A short ass skirt, And a tanktop that reveals almost all of her chest. Veronica goes into the ring, and SLAPS Johnny Webb! Daddy Pimp enters the ring and starts making out with Veronica Webb as Rebellion Arises ends.*

Winner and NEW XPW National Champion: Daddy Pimp via 5 Star Pimp Splash

(49-39-60 *Ultracosmic Webb lost 1 point of overness from this match. Daddy Pimp gained 2 points of overness from this match. The XPW National title has gained in image.*)

END OF SHOW

Wow. Rarely do I read indy diaries, let alone garbage fed indy diaries, but this one struck my interest. I'm liking the Godfather and 911 parodies, and this Webb-Pimp feud is awesome. I would have expected Veronica to turn later on in the feud, though. But it's all good ...

Looking forward to the next TV show ...

Guest SquadBoy

End Of Month News

The first month for Xtra Pro Wrestling has been very successful, drawing in new fans of the promotion, and raising the awareness of the Southern California wrestling scene. Here are some recent news from Xtra Pro Wrestling, keeping you (the fans) updated.

=============================

IPB Image

At a PWG show XPW employee 'Valentina', aka 'J.Love', broke her hand in a brawl which will push her debut back for a month. She has been making great progress with her injury so expect to see Valentina debut soon, making a change in XPW history. The Messiah commented "I hope she get's better soon. I know she's a strong individual and she can overcome obstacles, so hopefully this one won't keep her out the ring for a while.

Daddy Pimp turns 22

Young Daddy Pimp (he insists we keep his real name secret) has took the SoCal wrestling scene by storm, fueding with owner of XPW Johnny Webb. After winning the first ever XPW National championship, Daddy Pimp celebrated his 22nd birthday. He threw a party in San Francisco which a lot of employers of XPW attended, and they partied all night. Veronica Webb commented "He's a very mature man, and I see him in XPW for a long time to come. I think he's the perfect person to hold the XPW National championship, and I see him holding it for a while."

IPB Image

Speaking of Veronica Caine, she has been drawing controversy to herself lately. Being a part owner of XPW she should be one of the most responsible employers in XPW, but she proves that wrong. When it was time to take pictures for the Rebellion Arises logo, she no-showed, which is the reason she wasn't on the poster. No one commented on her actions, but from me, I think it was irresponsible of her.

============================

Mosco De La Merced is a backstage pest

For the longest time XPW road agents had been told about the young lucha worker Mosco De La Merced, but this time they looked for them self. Road Agents went to the locker room and caught Mosco putting Jello Pudding in several worker's boots, and immediatley took him away. The road agents looked further into the growing situation and found out that Mosco had been doing similiar pranks to everyone in the locker room. Webb is now thinking on a punishment for Mosco De La Merced.

IPB Image

The Messiah and 411 have been complaining about injuries coming from their '3 Ways Of Death' match at Rebellion Arises, and are thinking of calming down, and reducing the Deathmatch style a bit. Speaking of The Messiah, he wins the Angle Of The Month (30/10/05), due to him cutting an above average promo at Rebellion Arises.

Match Of The Month

Match Of The Month goes to Quiksilver and Quiet Storm for their amazing bout at Revolution Televised (21/10/05) which got a 60% overall rating. Johnny Webb should really consider putting these two into more matches together, because it is surely working.

Thats it for this month, more news when we get it.

very good diary perfect indy sleaze garabege diary good storylines so far and everything keeps looking good Webb's hoe turning agianist him didnt expect but hey a pimp is a pimp and love the sig looking forward to mind of Teddy as he is a wild in real life blackballed also pretty much in ROH and TNA a major pain in the ass lol but gotta love him cult icon. anyways can't wait for next show and ill keep reading.

Edited by ncguy

Guest SquadBoy

Cocaine Numbers

I’m sorry I’ve neglected you for so long, it’s just that over the past couple of weeks I’ve become a very busy man. We ran our first large event, Rebellion Arises, which did cocaine numbers. SO many people came to see it that we almost sold out. The show it self was very good. The Messiah came, cut an awesome promo, and was involved in a very bloody match. He didn’t ask for much money, so I was able to buy some cigarettes with the remaining money. Speaking of money, we made a GREAT profit. It was somewhere in the 100,000 area…I forgot. But with that money I’m going to keep on building up this XPW empire. Soon we might even turn to a Cult promotion, because of our increasing public image.

Everything has been running smoothly… except for the backstage area. I’ve went back there a couple of times and they are out of their minds. Only incident that comes to me, is Mosco De La Merced and his backstage hype. When he get’s backstage it’s like he’s instantly on drugs…which he probably is…fucking Mexicans. I was thinking of firing the bastard, but unfortunately he is ‘talented’. I promise I will write more often.

- Johnny “12 Inches” Webb

www.Highspots.com

After the great first large event from XPW, the promotion of Johnny Webb is gonna hit the television with another show of Revolution Televised. Here is the announced card:

Quiksilver v. Lil’ Cholo v. Van ‘Very’ WickedWinner faces Quiet Storm for the Young Lion championship at Twisted Game

Lucian Bagwell v. Dynamite D

411 v. Daddy PimpNon title match

Along with the card Johnny Webb announced the next event of XPW which will take place on November 30th 2005. Also if you missed Rebellion Arises, be sure to tune into Revolution Televised so you can see the first televised singles match of XPW superstar Daddy Pimp.

Edited by SquadBoy

• 1 year later...