Xtremely Violent Wrestling

Xtreme_Wrestler

XVW NEWS

The KOD left casualties in the XVW locker room. Here is a list of the updates on the injuries

Balls Mahoney broke his leg in his match with Mastao Tanaka-Balls will be out of action for 7 months

Homeless Jimmy has slight back problems after his match with Messiah-Homeless Jimmy will be gone for a week

Pogo Injured his neck in his match with Messiah-Pogo will be out of action for 8 months

Angel damaged his hand during his match with Messiah-he will be gone for 1 week

Masato Tanaka suffered from a broken nose in his match with Supreme-Tanaka will be out for a week

Supreme broke his leg in the finals of the KOD when he fought Messiah-Supreme will be out of action for 7 months

XVW's XTREME VIOLENCE LINEUP

Here is the card for the next tv show

The Main Event-XVW TITLE MATCH Terry Funk defends against Raven

XVW TAG TEAM TITLES-3 way dance The Gangstas defend against Dudley Boys and Eliminators

ALSO-appearances from-Shane Douglas, Sandman, Justin Credible, and much more action be sure to see what should be a very interesting and entertaing edition of XVW'S Extreme Violence.

XVW NEWS

The XVW roster has been excited about the way there first PPV and its got the boys in the back very excited about all the hard work they have been doing. You should expect a lot of changes to occure in the future of the company

XVW owner LIZZY BORDEN will make her return to the XVW arena at the next tv show. She said that a lot of shit is about to change in her company and its all good. Lizzy has released several low-card and opeining card wrestlers to concentrate her product on mostly established names. She has kept all ecw and xpw names but released the lesser known indie workers on the roster.

NEW XVW SUPERSTARS COMING!

Apparntly a few old school extreme stars under the wwe name said to hell with Vince. They told the piece of shit off and will be coming to XVW-names include Tommy Dreamer. Tazz. and Lance Storm. Also the classy and still damn sexy Missy Hyatt has also been brought into XVW. XVW is proud to have a long list of divas in the company in fact we have around 10 divas working here.

FALSE INJURY RUMOURS

Apparntly the injury report given after the KOD was not entirely incorrect. While those men did get badly hurt they will not be out for any longer then a weeks worth of action.

Current XVW is still reining as a national company! We are the #3 company with TNA and the piece of shit WWE still at #1. We have nothing against TNA but we do hope to eventually steal wwe's spot of #1 with roster changes and the rumor of a 2nd weekly show that fans seems possible.

LIZZY BORDEN ADDRESSES THE FANS

I have come onto our websites news section to address a worthless fuck that I had put in charge of the news. That little bastard has been releasing false rumors that has only damaged the companys image by saying things that quite frankly are not true. To clearify things. TAZ, TOMMY DREAMER, and LANCE STORM are not coming to XVW. It was a bad call made by him. I hope it does not dissapoint our fans or damage the fan base by giving false rumors. I have fired that piece of shit and will be taking over all reports made on my company's site.

In other news. XVW has been in talks with a syndicated network to show XVW as a secondary show. The show will only be an hour in length and will be a chance to build our lower talen and give our start the opportunity to shine on the main Monday shows. Stay tuned as next week I will release some info on Novembers PPV.

Be sure to watch the next edition of XVW tv. Terry Funk will defend his title against Raven. Gangstas defendt the tag belts against the Dudleys and the Eliminators in a 3 way dance. Plus you will see Shane Douglas, The Sandman, and Justin Credible. Others are scheduled to appear as well.

XVW'S XTREME VIOLENCE

-warning XVW starting this week is going to live up to the Xtreme name. This edition includes T & A, very strong language, and graphic violence. Discretion is advised. If Tylene Bucks photos are to risque for this message board let me know in a nice way and if you dont want it then I wont use those kinds of photos in the future. She has a bikini in the pics so it aint like your seeing anything tho.

PROMO TAPE

A promo tape is shown at the begining of the show showcasing new Xtreme Diva Tylene Buck

IPB Image

IPB Image

OR 45%

Joey Styles-Thats what I call an Xtreme Diva. The sexy Tylene Buck to make her debut on next weeks Xtreme Violence

XTREME CATFIGHT

Missy Hyatt's theme music blast over the speakers as she makes her debut int XVW.

IPB Image

She grabs a michrophone and begins to speak.

Missy-Thats right everyone the new Xtreme Diva has arrived to XVW!

She is then interupted as Xtreme Diva Beulah McGuillicutty. Comes walking out.

IPB Image

Beulah-Bitch you call yourself Xtreme? In my opinion your nothing but a slut!

The 2 stare at each other for a few seconds then Beulah smacks her. A catfight then takes place between the 2 Xtreme Divas.

Gertner-Catfight! Catfight!

Finally the 2 divas are broken up as XVW cuts to commercial. OR 56% Missy Hyat got over on the segment

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles-Welcome back to XVW TV. During the break Lizzy Borden apparntly liked what she seen and has now ordered these 2 Xtreme Divas to have a match right here and right now. Lets take you to the ring.

Beulah vs Hyatt

The bell rings and Missy walks up to Beulah. The start arguing back and forth. Beulah slaps her across the face. "What you think of that you bitch" ? Missy just stares her down with one hell of a pissed off look on her face. Missy charges Beulah and spears her. The fans give Missy a pop. Missy throws right hands to her face. Missy grabs her by the hair and smacks the back of the head off the mat. Misy picks her up by her hair and tosses her across the ring. Hyatt! chants are being heard from the audience. Missy looks down and her. "How u feeling now u slut?" She picks her up and tosses her into the corner. As Missy charge her Beulas raises a leg and kicks her in the stomach. Missy holds her stomach in pain as Beulah walks over to her. She grabs her hair and pulls her over to her. She conects with a Dreamer DDT. Just then out of nowhere Francine comes walking to the ring holding a singapore cane. She runs over to Beulah and smacks her right in the face with the cane. Missy Hyatt not realizing what just happend rolls over and covers her for the win.

Missy gets up and sees Francine in the ring. She reaches over to shake her hand for helping her get the win. Francine looks at her and smiles. She reaches to shake her hand but then smacks Hyatt also with the cane. She looks down at the 2 Xtreme Divas.

IPB Image

She grabs the michrophone and speaks. " I am the true Xtreme Diva of XVW. You 2 are both just bitches." Francine chants are heard as XVW cuts to another commercial OR 41% CR 52% MQ 17% Hyatt gained overness for this segment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMO

XVW cuts to a promo of MESSIAH. They show highlights of his matches in the KOD tourny including Messiah defeating SUPREME in the finals. OR 73%

A CHAMPION IS CROWNED

LIZZY BORDEN comes to the ring with a michrophone in hand.

LIZZY-After what happned last night at Bapized In Blood I would like to call out Messiah right now.

Messiah comes to the ring with Kristi Myst by his side.

IPB Image

IPB Image

LIZZY-Kristi I fucking hate your ass. Messiah you aint nothing but fucking trash. Everybody fucking knows if it wasn't for that bitch Kristi you would of lost to Homeless Jimmy in the second round. However let me present to you the XVW KOD CHAMPIONSHIP. OR 58% Lizzy got over on segment

LIZZY ANNOUNCES CHALLANGER FOR GOLD

LIZZY- Now then before you start to celebrate your little fucking win I got news for ass. Next fucking week right here on XVW TV you will defend that title. Your oppnet is 1/3 of the DARK CARNIVAL. Your challanger for the title next week is VAMPIRO! Now get the fuck out of my damn ring you piece of trash. OR 59% Lizzy again got over on this segment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XTREME CHALLANGE ISSUED AND TAKEN

As XVW returns from another commercial break. Justin Credible's mucis is heard as he walks down to the ring along with Francine.

IPB Image

Justin Credible-Cut my music. I'm here tonight to get right to business. See I got a call from Lizzy saying she was starting an Xtreme Promotion. I told her I wanted in and was promised a push right from the begining. What happened? The first few shows were barely Xtreme and my ass was still siting at home. So Lizzy finally gets her act together and XVW has now finally got Xtreme Sunday night. What happens I still aint on the fucking show. Hell all I seen on the first few shows was that old has been drunk Sandman and that damn crybaby Raven. So right here right now I aint leaving untill somebody comes out here accepts my challange to a match right here tonight!

Enter Sandman blasts over the speakers. Suddenly Sandman comes walking out!

IPB Image

(ignore title he's wearing in pic.)

Sandman walks over to Justin. They get into each others face just staring each other down. Justing swings his cane at Sandman. Sandman ducks and in return cracks Justin over the head with his cane. The fans go crazy with Sandman chants! Sandman goes crazy with sevral more shots to Justin. Justin lays in the middle of the ring as Sandman just beats the hell out of him with the cane. Finally security runs down and pulls Sandman off of him. OR 76% Justin Credible got over on this segment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FRANCHISE

The Franchise SHANE DOUGLAS'S music hits over the loudpeaker. The crowd pop's for Shane as he comes walking out. He walks down and into the ring. He grabs a michrophone.

IPB Image

SHANE-Cut my fucking music! Last week on XVW TV I made my debut by beating that son of a bitch RHINO. Now guess what happen? Now that BAM BAM BIGALOW and myself are backtogether we find out that we aint even booked on this fucking show. So tonight let me make myself clear. XVW BIGALOW and myself went a tag team match next week right here on XVW TV. We dont give a damn who it is. Hell we dont even care if you go and find to sons of bitches that dont work here and bring them into XVW to face us. The point is next week we will be here and I will FRANCHISE someone's ass.

Shane drops the michrophone down and heads to the back OR 77%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XVW returns from yet another commercial break.

Joey Styles-Fans what a Xtreme and contorversal edition of XVW TV so far this week. Still to come tonight XVW CHAMPION TERRY FUNK will defend his title against the new #1 contender RAVEN in a falls count anywhere match. Right now however we take you to a match that was just made earlier tonight by Lizzy Borden. It shall be Justin Credible vs Sandman in a STAIRWAY TO HELL MATCH! Point ot the match is simple. Its a ladder match where hanging at the top will be a singapre cane. The object is to climb that ladder and use it onto your opponet. The first person to grab the cane and use it will win the match!

JUSTIN CREDIBLE VS THE SANDMAN

For the second time this evening Justing Credible comes walking out to the ring along with Francine. Justin stares at the ladder and looks up at the cane hanging above. Suddenly Enter Sandman Blasts over the loudspeaker as Sandman comes walking out along with his wife Lori Fullington. Sandman has a beer in hand as he jumps out into the audience drinking beers with the fans as his music plays. Sandman finally leaves the audience and walks over to the ring. As Sandman approaches the ring Justin runs with a baseball slide hitting Sandman. Justin slides on out of the ring and joins him on the outside. Before Sandman has a chance to get up Justin jumps right on him with right hands to his face. Justin then picks him up and tosses him into the guardrail. Justin charges him and Sandman ducks and backflips him into the audience. Sandman goes over the guardrail and joins him with the fans. Justin and Sandman trade right hands. Justin Credible looks dazed. Justin kicks him in the stomach and drops a ddt onto him. Sandman reaches over to a nearbye fans and is handed a chair. Sandman takes the chair and brings it over the back of Justin as he startes to get up. Fans are going crazy over the fight with XPW CHANTS! Sandman tosses the chair down and picks up Justin. Credible gets a kick in on him and clotheslines Sandman back over the rail and back to the outside of the ring area. Justin reaches over to a fan and grabs his glass of beer and quickly drinks the beer as if to get some energy back after the beating he just received. Justin then goes over and grabs Sandman. He tosses him back into the ring. Justin slides in afterwards as they are now both in the ring for the first time this match! Justin grabs the ladder in the ring and charges Sandman with it nailing him right into the stomach. Sandman bends over holding his stomach as he falls to the mat. Justin takes the ladder and drops it right onto Sandmans leg. Sandman yells in pain as he holds it. Justin takes the ladder and walks over to a corner of the ring he hooks it into the corner ropes like between the top and second rope diagonal. (think u know what I mean by that. Ladder match fans I am sure u do.) Justin walks over to Sandman and irishwhips him into the ladder but Sanmand counters the irishwhip and throw Justin at the ladder. The ladder is drilled into his stomach. Justin holds his stomach in pain as he now falls to the mat. Sandman picks him up and drops him with a piledriver. Sandman then slowly limps over to the ladder. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and begins to climb it. Just as he gets to the top of the ladder Justing manages to run over. He pushes the ladder and Sandman and the ladder come crashing down. Sandman on his fall misses the ring and falls to the outside crashing thru the time keepers table. XVW chants are again heard. Sandman just lays on the outside while a tired Justin is just laying on the mat inside the ring. Justin grabs a rope to pull himself back up. He grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Justing now starts to climb it. He gets halfway up when Sandman gets to his feet again and enters the ring. Sandman doesn't do the same thing Justin just did however. Instead Sandman jons him. He climbs up the other side of the ladder. They get to the top and both trade punches as the fight for the cane at the top. Francince slides into the ring! She climbs up the ladder the side Sandman is on and gives him a low blow. Sandman grabs himself as he collapses off the ladder. Justin takes his opportunity and grabs the SIngapore Cane. Justin climbs back down slowly. He waits for a injured Sandman to get to his feet then smacks him over the head with it. The ref calls for the bell declaring Justin the winner. Justin however continues his assault with his cane. Tired off seeing all the shit going down LORI FULLINGTON runs into the ring. She and FRANCINE start another catfright! Justing pulls LORI off of FRANCINE he takes the cane and smacks her with the cane as well. JUSIN then celebrates his win. OR 70% CR 57% MQ 73% Justin Credible got over in the match

IPB Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles-OH MY GOD! That was possibly the greates match we have see in the short history of XVW! We still have 2 title matches tonight lets take to the first one right now

XVW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-THE GANGSTAS DEFEND AGAINST THE ELIMINATORS AND THE DUDLEY BOYS IN A TLC MATCH!

IPB Image

VS

IPB Image

VS

IPB Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As XVW TV returns all three teams are already in the ring as we join the action already in progress(couldnt think of a way to start the match sorry) The Gangstas are in the ring beating the hell out of D-Von while on the outside the Eliminators are taking it to Bubba Ray. We take you to the outisde action. Bubba Ray lays on the floor blood as Saturn picks up a steel chair and brings it down onto the head of Bubba. Saturn picks him up and whips him towards Kronus. Bubba goes flying but clotheslines Kronus. Bubba then slides back into the ring. New Jack immediatly sees his presense in the ring and runs over to Bubba. New Jack kicks him on his way back into the ring. New Jack whips him into the ropes but as Bubba comes back he clotheslines New Jack down. Kronus and Saturn enter the ring now. Kronus is fighting it out with Mustafa as Saturn and D-von are in the other corner. Bubba grabs a chair and bashes it over the head of New Jack. As the camera switches over to show Kronus and Mustafa. Mustafa has what appears to be a fork as he is driving it right into the head of Kronus. Kronus is a bloody mess. (crimson mask lol) Mustafa then climbs to the top rope and attempts to jump down onto Kronus's head with the fork. Kronus gets a leg up in the air and kicks Mustafa in the head prompitng him to drop his fork. Kronus now climbs to the top rope. Krous amazes the fans with an aesome 450 from the big man. fans give Kronus a holy shit chant! Kronus and Mustafa just lay there in pain aftewards. The Camera the cuts over to where D-Von and Saturn are fighting. D-Von is bloody as hell! Saturn picks up D-Von and hits his DVD!!!!! As Saturn turns around he is met with a chair shot from Bubba that takes him all the way to the outside. New Jack is out waiting for him as he goes to battle with Saturn. Bubba grabs a table and lights the dam thing on fire. D-Von then slowly gets back to his feet as so does Kronus. Kronus runs over towards Bubba. Bubba catches him coming over and they 3-D KRONUS THRU THE FLAMING TABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Bubba then climbs the ladder while Mustafa is fighting with D-Von. Bubba gets to the top and grabs the belts!! The winners and NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE DUDLEY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR 74% CR 68% MQ 80%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XVW returns from its final break as we head to the final match of the night

XVW TITLE MATCH TERRY FUNK DEFENDS AGAINST RAVEN

IPB Image

Terry Funk enters the ring and awaits the arrival of Raven who now heads down to the ring.

IPB Image

Raven slides into the ring and gets right into Terry Funks face. Raven starts talking trash and spits right in the funkers face. Terry gets pissed and bitch slaps him. Raven in return throws some punches as the fight begins. Raven gains the upper hand in the punches and whips Funk into the corner. He follows him with a clothes line. As Funk bounces out of the corner Raven comes behind him and hits a bulldog. He goes for a quick pin and only gets a 1 count as Funk quickly gets his arm up. Raven kicks Funk in the stomach knocking him to the outside of the ring. Raven then slides to the outside and joins him. Raven picks him up and Terry kicks him in the stomach. He throws Raven over the guardrail and out into the audience. Funk joins him in the crowd as the start to trade punchs as the go farther out into the crowd. The get to the back of the crowd as Raven kicks him and slams his head into the wall. He grabs Funk by his hair and starts to drag him up the stairs and onto the second floor of the arena. Raven walks over and grabs a nearbye trash can and picks it up. He walks over and goes to hit Funker but Funk moves out of the way. Funk grabs raven and tosses him over towards a nearbye table. Raven back cracks against it. Funk grabs him and lays him onto the table. Funk picks him up and piledrives him thru the table. He goes for a cover right there! Raven Just barely gets his arm up in time. Raven slowly gets up. Funk goes to hit him but raven ducks and again punches are traded. Funk dazed him with right hands as Raven teeters on the edge of the 2nd floor balcaony. Funk grabs a chair and hits Raven over the head. The impact knocks raven off the balcony and crashing to the arena flood. Funk looks down at him and gets that sick look in his eye. Funk does a moonsault and crashes all the way down onto Raven!!! Joey Styles screams OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The fan are screaming a HOLY SHIT CHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both men just lay there and are barely moving. They lay still for what seems at least 10mins. Finally Terry slowly gets to his feet first. Funk is slowly just walking around in a fucking daze. When out of nowhere Funks arch rival in XVW SABU comes running over with chair in hand and smacks Funker over the head with it. He picks up a bottle of some kind of liquid and drinks it he then pulls out a lighter and sticks in funks face as funk starts to get up. Sabu spits what he drank as he flicks the lighter causing a FIREBALL RIGHT INTO FUNKS FACE!!!!!!! Funk covers his eyes in pain. Security comes running over along with a pissed off LIZZY BORDEN. She begins screaming at SABU for that insane incident he caused. SABU screams fuck you bitch. Lizzy has the cops arrest sabu and take him out of the building. Meanwhile Raven gets to his feet finally he sees Funk laying in pain not aware of what just happened. Raven picks him up and hits the EVENFLOW DDT as if there was a need to do it. Raven does his cruicifix taunt and starts to laugh when he turns around fucking RHINO of all freaking people gores RAVEN. Rhino looks down and laughs at Raven. Rhino grabs Funks arm and drags it across Raven. The ref goes for the cound and TERRY FUNK MANAGES TO WIN THE MATCH!!!!!!! XVW TV THEN GOES OFF. OR 77% CR 78% MQ 77 %

I appologize if the blue writing for the match results dont show up to good if not just hightlight them and u can read it that way. SHOWS OR 65%

We got a 1.93 rating for 'Xtreme Violence'!

The attendance level was 1255 people.

We made $37650 from ticket sales. The highes rating possible for the show on this station and time slot is 2.00 so that was a great rating and best we have got so far

Show took 4 and half hours for thinking of what to do for the matches-to the original write up-then copy and pasting it onto here and adding the pics. I know for a fact this is the best thing I can possibly wrtie. I hope everone loves what I put a hell of a lot into doing. Updates and next TV SHOW SOMETIME THURSDAY!

THANKS FOR READING IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND REALLY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR A RESPONSE FOR THIS EPISODE BEFORE I DO MY NEXT SO I KNOW WHAT IF U LIKED THE DRASTIC CHANGES IN IMPROVEMENT THAT WERE MADE IN THIS SHOW. LIKE I SAID IF THE TYLENE BUCK PHOTOS I USED FOR HER PROMO VIDEO WERE TO RISQUE IN A NICE WAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I IN RETURN WILL TAME DOWN WHAT I USE FOR EXTREME DIVA PICS IN THE FUTRUE-AGAIN WAS A BIKINI U DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ANYWAYS THO.

XVW NEWS

SABU ARRESTED AT XVW TV!

Because of what Sabu did to Funk on XVW TV I had his fucking ass arested for possibly ending the carrear of my champions as well as the fact he could of injured a fan since it happened in the audience.

NO SECONDARY SHOW

Those pieces of shit at America One turned us down. Therefore we still have only one damn show. I dont know what to do. I have a lot of low card and openers that are really good but beacuse I only have air time for the big stars of the company I can't freaking use them. We will send out another promo tape this month to another network untill then we will resort back to house shows to get them over with the fans.

CONTRACTS ENDING

I had contracts with only 2 months left on some of my roster. I renewd all of them. Those names are Vampiro, Chris Chetti, Shane Douglas, Sal E. Graziono, Mustafa, oh and lastly RVD.

WRESLTER GETS MARRIED

XVW star and former XPW CHAMPION DAMIEN STEELE has married the daughter of the head of the XVW board. I send him my congratulations. Damien Steele will make his first tv appearance at the next TV SHOW.

XVW STAR WILL RETIRE IN ONE MONTH

A current low midcarder has told me that this month which just started will be his last month. He is currently 37 years old and is going to retire. He plans to make his retirement announced at the next TV SHOW. The funny thing is he never told his tag partner. Should be interesting to his partners response on that one (lol).

I am very happy with the way our last episode turned out-minus Sabu's attack. Here is the rundown for next weeks show!

1.Damien Steele makes his TV DEBUT-He now has Creative Control in my company should be interesting to see what he does

2.A wrestler will announce his retirement

3. XVW KOD TITLE Messiah will defend against Vampiro

4. Shane Douglas and Bamm Bamm vs a suprise tag team

4. Psychosis vs Tajiri

5. Continuation of the Rhino vs Raven feud

6. Conitnuation of the Funk vs Sabu feud

7. Continuation of the Justin Credible vs Sandman feud

Well thats all the news for now. Expect 2 house show results later this week. Bye for now and make sure if you're in the area to come to the XVW arena to see us live.

pretty good show so i see some improvment in your personalitys growing and future storylines starting so overall would say good show liked diva stuff especially since your trying to build this promotion up like an ECW(Home of CATFIGT! and OMG!) but good talent on last two matchs Sandman-Credible Sandman leaves ECW for WCW Credible claims credit(Hak Years) good feud as is Raven-Funk Barely Legal 97 Icons of sport Anyways ill check back for updates keep improving your product.

XVW NEWS

Hi Lizzy here with some updates

HOUSE SHOW RESULTS

We had 2 house shows this week here are the results on both of the shows.

House Show-1

1-SPANISH ANGEL DEFEATS NOZAWA

2-CHRIS HERO BEATS JOSH PROHIBITIION

3-NICK GAGE BEATS WIFE BEATER

4-ICP BEAT STRONG STYLE THUGS

5-KID KASH BEAT DANNY DORING

6-MIKE AWESOME BEATS BALLS MAHONEY

House Show -2

1-B-BOY BEATS HOMELESS JIMMY

2-DAMIEN STEELE BEATS JACK EVANS

3-DUDLEYS BEAT CHRISTIAN YORK AND JOHNNY STORM

4-MEXICOS MOST WANTED BEAT ELIMINATORS

5-JUVI BEATS MIKEY WHIPWRECK

6-STEVEN RICHARDS BEATS CHRIS CHETTI

OFFICAL LINE UP FOR NEXT SHOW

Here is the offical matches planned for next show.

Steven Richars and Nova of the BWO will face Guido and Tony Mamaluke of the FBI

Psychosis vs Tajiri

Shane Douglas and Bamm Bamm vs the team I picked for them which is-THE HATE CLUB

Raven vs Rhino

MAIN EVENT-Sandman and Lori vs Justin Credible and Francine-Intergender tag match

also a retirment speach by somebody, tv debuts of Tylene Buck and Damien Steele, plus more!

XVW'S XTREME VIOLENCE

BEGINING OF THE SHOW

As the show starts the camera show Xtreme Cage Girl LOLLIPOP dancing in her cage.

IPB Image

(pretend that tna shirt says XVW instead)

SEGMENT 1-RETIRING

The music for the Chris Hamrick blast over the loudspeaker as Chris Hamrick comes down to the ring.

IPB Image

Chris Hamrick-I have had a long carrear that has included appearances in ECW, several indies as well as doing house shows here in XVW. I would like to let everyone know that after this month I will be retiring.

Then Tracy Smothers comes walking out and down to the ring.

IPB Image

Tracy-Hold up man. You mean to tell me you are going to retire? Heck I thought the deal was for us to try and earn an eventual shot at the XVW tag belts. Shit man I tell you what. What do you say in 3 weeks we get in the ring one last time. You and me 1-on-1.

Chris-Shit your on man. I have no problem have my retirement match with my partner. -OR 60% Tracy Smothers got over on Segment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles-Wow this months PPV-Xtreme Mayhem is shaping up to be 1 hot night. Already scheduled now is Tracy vs Chris Hamric, KOD Messiah defends against Vampiro, Justin Credible vs The Sandman, and for 1 last and final time Funk defends the XVW title against Sabu.

SEGMENT 2 SUPERSTARS XVW TV DEBUT AND DIVA'S XVW DEBUT

Damien Steele's music hits as the Real Deal comes walking to the ring. (sorry no steele pics at this time)

Damien Steele-You see The Real Deal is here tonight to make a statement. After defeating Jack Evans the other night. I decided the time has come for The Real Deal to make an impact here in XVW. Everyone knows to make an impact in this sport you need to have someone watch your back. Also behind every great man is one sexy woman. I present to you all my manager. The sexy and beautiful Alica Webb.

Alica comes walking down to the ring. She hugs Damien as he kisses her in the ring.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Damien-The Real Deal is back and XVW(laughs) there aint no one stopping my rise to greatness. OR 67% both got over in the segment

SEGMENT 3 DIVA DEBUTS AND A DIVA IS STRIPPED

The music of the newest Xtreme Diva Tylene Buck is heard as she comes down and enters the ring.

IPB Image

Tylene-Alicia I dont know who the hell you thing you are but this is my night to debut here so get the fuck out of my ring bitch.

Damien just stares at the 2 girls in the ring.

Alica and Tylene stare each other down as they continue to talk trash back and forth. Alica smacks Tylene. When she falls to the mat Damien helps Tylene back to her feet and holds her arms so she can't move. Alica walks over and strips her completly. The crowd goes crazy. OR 60% Alica got over

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 4 BACKSTAGE ATTACK

As the show returns Justin is shows walking do the hallway in the back. Justin is heard mumbling.

Justin-Where is that fucking piece of shit. I'm about to teach him who the real xtreme cane swinging icon is aroung here.

Justin swings open a door where Sandman is. Justin comes running over and they both start trading punches immediatly. Justin kicks him in the stomach and cracks him over his head with the cane. Lori comes running over screaming. Justin just pushes her out of the way. As she gets back up he hits her with his cane.

Justin-Fuck the both of you. Consider this just the begining. OR 67% Lori got over

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 5 BWO'S STEVEN RICHARDS AND NOVA VS MEXICO'S MOST WANTED

IPB Image

and

IPB Image

vs

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/mmw/04.jpg

Nova and Halloween start the match. Halloween goes running towards Nova and Nova cathes with a quick arm drag. As Halloween gets up Nova kicks him drops him to the mat with a ddt. Halloween lays there holding his head. Nova whips him into the ropes and misses with a clothesline as Halloween comes back with a clothesline. Nova ducks his clothesline and kicks him in the stomach. He hits him out of nowhere with the Novacain. Halloween just lays in the ring. Nova goes to the top rope and leaps off with a nice Senton Bomb. Nova quickly goes for a cover 1....2....Halloween barely gets the arm up in time. Steven comes in as Nova picks up Halloween. They both grab Halloween and hit a nice double suplex onto him. Stevie looks down at a rather beaten Halloween as Stevie signals to the fans that this is all over. Stevie picks up Halloween and hits the Stevie Bomb!! He covers Halloween 1....2....kick out just barely. Stevie frustrated bitches at the ref for not getting the 3 count. Halloween then hits a low blow from behind onto Stevie. He whips Stevie into the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. Halloween the goes and tags in Damien 666. Halloween comes into the ring. He grabs Richars and tosses him into the conrner. Damine sets Steven onto the top rope and delivers a nice hurrancanrana off the top rope taking him down. Damien then gets to the top rope and leaps off with an awesome moonsault. He covers Stevn 1...2...kick out! Damien starts to pick him up and Steven kicks him in the stomach. Then out of desperation connects with the Stevie T! Stevie crawls across the mat and tags in Nova. Nova comes in and picks up Damien he hits the Super Kryptonite Krunch!! All of a sudden Juvi and Psichosis come down to the ring. with steel chairs. Juvi cracks Steven in the back on there way into the ring. They then enter the ring and give double chair shots to Nova/ Damien then looks at Juvi. They smile at each other as Damien just pins Nova 1...2....3 Mexico's Most Wanted steel the win from BWO who looked to be set to win! Blue Meanie comes running down with a chair of his own. The new 4 some want no part of meanine and his chair as they slide out of the ring and take off. OR 63% CR 56% MQ 84%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 6 A CONFRONTATION

As XVW returns from a commercial Enter Sandman blasts over the loudspeakers as Sandman comes walking out. He wastes no time with the fans however as he heads straight to the ring. He slides into the ring and grabs a michrophone.

IPB Image

Sandman-Justin I am so I am so sick of this shit! Why don't you bring your ass the fuck out here right now!

Justin Credible comes running down to the ring. As Justin slides into the ring Sandman goes right at him and smacks him with his cane before justin manages to get into the ring all the way. Justin just lays there as Sandman beats the hell out of him with his cane. Security comes running down the ring and pulls Sandman off of him as XVW cuts to commercial. OR 81% Justin got over on segment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 7 SHANE AND BAM BAM BIGALOW VS MYSTERY OPPONETS(LIZZY CHOSE THE TEAM OF ZANDIG & WIFEBEATER

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...edouglas/09.jpg

and

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...mbigelow/09.jpg

vs

IPB Image

and

IPB Image

Shane and Bam Bam enter the ring.

Shane-Alright the time is here. Who the fuck are we gonna fight tonight?

Loud Metal music blasts out as XVW's newest tag team. Zandig and Wifebeater come walking out. They recieve CZW chants from the fans as the pay homage to the promotion that they were from. Shane is heard screaming OH SHIT as Styles is heard yelling OMG!

They come running into the ring chairs in hand. Zandig goes straight for Shane as Wifebeater goes right after Bam Bam. Zandig bashes Shane over the head with his chair. Zandig whips him into the corner. He goes over and just pounds him with right hands as the camera cuts over to Bam Bam and Wifebeater. Beater is pounding away onto Bam Bam. He drops Bam Bam with a brutal sidewalk slam. He then takes a chair and brings it down over the head of Bam Bam. He reaches picks up Bam Bam as Bigalow throws a right hand onto Wifebeater. He throws Beater into the corner and hits a running splash into him. As he hits the floor Bigalow climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a big diving headbut. The camera then cuts back to Shane and Zandig who are fighting it out on the outside of the ring. Shane whips Zandig into the steel steps. He grabs the steps and tosses them into the ring. Shane kicks him and tosses him back into the ring. Shane slides into the ring and is met with a clothesline from Wifebeater. Zandig starts to get up as Bam Bam

comes running over. Zanding kicks him and drops him with the Mother F'N Bomb right onto the steel steps! Zandig gets a pop for that. Shane meanwhile kicks Wifebeater. He hits Wifebeater with the Pitsburgh Plunge. He covers Wifebeater and scores the win! After the match Zandig attacks Shane and tosses him over the ropes. They continue brawling as security eventually pulls both teams apart. OR 61% CR 59% MQ 77%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 8 A XTREME DIVA PROMO VIDEO

Joey Styles-As everyone knows there are a lot of Xtreme Divas here in XVW lets take a look at one of them now.

A video is then shows of the XVW cage girl Lollipop OR 66% Lollipop got over

IPB Image

IPB Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 9-A T--TY CONTEST

Lizzy comes to the ring and grabs a michrophone

IPB Image

Lizzy-We are goint to have a t--ty contest. The rules are simple We are going to take the 2 Xtreme Divas and cover there shirts in water. The fans will then vote on which diva has the nicest pair of t-ts.

First is Cage Girl Lollipop who comes down to the ring.

IPB Image

Then the other Xtreme Diva comes out Becky Bayless(Chris Hero's manager)

IPB Image

The 2 divas have water dumped all over there t-shirts and the the audience begins to yell out diva's names!

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

Lizzy-Alright it appears Becky is the winner (the girl with the black hair) OR 48% -girls are hot should of got higher

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 10 INTERGENDER TAG MATCH SANDMAN AND LORI FULLINGTON VS JUSTIN CREDIBLE AND FRANCINE

This match is a normal tag match. However if diva is taged in she has to fight with the men the other diva does not automatically come in.(unlike the stupid wwe version) Sandman and Justin start the match off for their teams. They both run straight towards each other throwing right hands. Justin gets a kick in and begins to pound down Sandman. Justin picks him up and whips him into the ropes as Sandman comes running back Justn kicks him in the stomach and drops a ddt. Justin whips him into his teams corner. Justing immediatly pounds him down to the mat then hooks him with a sitout powerbomb. Francine yells she wants in. Justin reaches over and tags to Francine who enters the ring. Francine walks over to Sandman and kicks him between the legs! Sandman just lays in pain. Francine looks down and him and just starts bitching at him. Francine reaches down and grabs him by his hair and picks him up. She swings to slip him but Sandman ducks the slap and gets behind her. Sandman hits a reverse ddt. Sandman goes over and tags Lori into the ring. Lori runs over to her. She picks her up by the hair and swings her around the ring. Lori starts to pick her up and when francine gets up she smacks lori. They erupt into a catfight. (Gertner yells catfight!) During the catfight Justin and Sandman run into the ring and start fighting again. Sandman throws some right hands. Sandman drops Justin with a ddt. He then goes over and pulls Francine off of Lori. Sandman grabs Francine and piledrives her! He drapes Lori ontop of her and the ref counts to 3 giving Sandman and Lori the win. Justin comes running back in with his singapore cane and cracks Sandman in the back of the head. He swings at Lori but she ducks and quickly leaves the ring to get away from him. OR 46% CR59% MQ 39%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEGMENT 11 MAIN EVENT -DUE TO ACTIONS AT THE END OF LAST SHOW LIZZY HAS ORDERED THIS SPECIAL HARDCORE TAG MATCH! RAVEN AND FUNK VS RHINO AND SABU!

Hardcore tag matches=all 4 in at same time. As the match starts the obvious parings are at it. Raven going after Rhino and Funk going after Sabu. Camera cuts to Raven and Rhino. Raven and Rhino are on the outside of the ring. Raven tosses Rhino into the guardrails. With Rhino stunned Raven reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Raven goes towards with Rhino with the chair but he takes to long and Rhino kicks him. Rhino grabs the chair and bashes it over his head. Raven falls to the floor holding his head. Rhino throws him into the steel steps as the camera cuts to Funk and Sabu. Funk and Sabu have spilled out into the audience. Funk is bashing Sabu's head in with someones chair. Funk picks up Sabu and attempts to piledrive him onto the concrete. Sabu does a back body drop to counter it. Sabu picks up the chair and as Funk gets up he throws the chair at Funk. The chair hits with such impact Funks head goes thru the chair! (sure u have seen what i mean before) Funk crashes backwards as Sabu charges and clotheslines him back over the guardrail. As Sabu steps over the rail he gets kicked in the stomach from a near-by Raven. Raven drops Sabu with an evenflow ddt. He goes for a cover 1.....2.....Rhino smacks Raven in the back with a chair to make the save! Rhino then turns his attention on XVW Champ Funk. He waits for the tired old man to get up. When he does Rhno charges with a gore!! Rhino goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count as Funk manages to get an arm up in time. Rhino grabs Funk by the hair and pulls him up. He signals for a piledriver but Raven comes up behind him and hits a lowblow. Raven doesn't have a chance to follow up as he gets hit by Sabu. Sabu throws some punchs and slides Raven into the ring. Sabu follows him in. Sabu gets onto the top rope and leaps off with a leg drop. As Raven starts to get up from it Sabu grabs him and tosses him to the outside. Raven lands onto the time keepers table. He just lays on it. Sabu meanwhile in the ring unfolds a chair and sits it in the middle of the ring. Sabu runs off the ropes, springboards over the chair, lands onto the top rope, and splashes down onto Raven. They both crash thru the table. Both men just lay there in pain from the impact. The camera switches back to Rhino and Funk. Funk is stunned on the outside laying against the ring post. Rhino charges him with another gore. Funk moves out of the way and Rhino gores the ring post fucking up his shoulder. Funk slowly gets to his feet. He sees a battered Sabu. He goes over and grabs him by the hair and tosses him into the ring. Funk grabs a chair and slides it into the ring as he goes in. Funk goes to hit Sabu with it but Sabu dropkicks Funk into the kneecaps droping him. Sabu drapes the chair across Funks head. Sabu gets onto the top rope and leaps off with a legdrop onto the chair. Sabu covers Funk.1.....2.....3!!!!!!!!!!! Sabu has pinned the XVW Champion in a tag match!!!!!!!!!! Sabu starts celebrating when Raven runs in from behind. He whips Sabu around and drops him with an evenflow ddt. He hands Funk his branding iron. Funk pulls out a lighter he lights the iron. Raven holds sabu down and funk takes the branding iron and digs it into sabus flesh!!!! Sabu is heard screaming.

OR 61% CR 65% MQ 72%

After the match Lizzy comes walking out onto the entranceway.

LIZZY-I've had enough of u 2 playing with fire the last 2 weeks. In 2 weeks time at the next PPV Xtreme Mayhem your XVW title match will be an INFERNO MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Styles-OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Fans are heard chanting holy shit as the show goes to and end.

Show OR 61%

We got a 2.00 rating for 'Xtreme Violence'!

The attendance level was 1258 people.

We made $37740 from ticket sales.

We got a record highest rating ever for XVW's tv show XTREME VIOLENCE. It's also the highest rating possibl on the station that kicks ass.

-Show note one match can be confirmed for sure to appear on next show RVD will go against VAMPIRO

-Sorry for taking so long with show updates. Like I said last post I own my own real life CZW style promotion and also wrestle in it. We had a show the other day which made this show's post take so long to happen. If any one is offended by the Xtreme Diva stuff let me know nicely and I wont show pics for them.

just wanted to say sorry. after reading the post i noticed i forgot the tags for some of those pics. sorry i gave the links instead by accident.

good show now i think it can be seen what your goin for a new age ECW style with women highlighted as well as great hardcore action that you cant get in big two now days with wrestling watering down. anyway glad show turned out so well and will check it out lata keep it up waiting on next show.

i screwed up a historical fact i forgot lori and sandman are divoreced which screws shit up since i had them together since the first show:( Also foley will return soon-why foley cause this aint based on current real history meaning cactus jack can and will return soon. expect a show some time either today or monday.

I do like TNA-just hate wwe

XVW NEWS

Not a whole lot of news this time to report. Just thought i'd give some updates in my company. First of all let me give the results on latest house shows.

HOUSE SHOW1

1 SABIAN BEATS HOMELESS JIMMY

2 B-BOY BEATS NECRO BUTCHER

3 IAN ROTTEN BEATS JULIO DINERO

4 ICP DEFEATS TOTALY GAY

5 MIKET WHIPWRECK BEATS KID KAOS

HOUSE SHOW 2

1MAD MAN PONDO BEATS GQ MONEY

2 ZANDIG BEATS TONY DEVITO

3 KAOS BEATS SUPER CRAZY

4 PERRY SATURN BEATS STEVEN RICHARDS

5 TAJRI BEATS PSYCHOSIS

Also in 2 weeks we will have our second ppv. Matches planned for it so far are

Tracy Smothers vs Chris Hamrick

Justin Credible vs Sandman

KOD Messiah defends against Vampiro

Inferno Match/XVW Title Match Terry Funk defends against Sabu

Be sure to catch XVW TV we got a lot of stuffed planned for the show including RVD vs Vampiro

Edited by Xtreme_Wrestler

XVW NEWS

Hi fans just want to let you know the official card for next show. We will be concentrating on matches on the next show and less on the other stuff this time around. Here is the card for the show.

Main Event-RVD vs Vampiro

also-

Blue Meanie vs Psichosis

3 way dance-Strong Style Thugs vs The Blackout vs Youthanazia-The winners will face the Dudley Boys for the Tag Titles at the ppv

3 way dance-CM Punk vs Jerry Lynn vs Kid Kash-the winner faces Christian York for the Cruiserweight title at the ppv-will have a strong cruiserweight and tag divisions we plan on utilizing both of those in the fututre

Damien Steele vs Johnny Storm

Kid Kaos vs Jack Evans

Plus a new segment of the weekly show called Xtreme Icon's with host Mick Foley!! His guest on the debut show will be Raven!!!

STABLE NEWS

XVW currently has a share of stable's we have the BWO, the FBI, the Carnivale(ICP and Vampiro) as well as a new group called The Angry Mexicans(Mexicos Most Wanted, Juvi, Psichosis, and Super Crazy, Expect appearences from all stables during the next show!

Edited by Xtreme_Wrestler

XVW'S XTREME VIOLENCE

-Note this edition contains mostly wrestling and less violence this time around.

SEGMENT 1 DAMIEN STEELE VS JONNY STORM

As the show kick off Damien Steele is in the ring.

Damien-Everybody knows the last few weeks I been making an impact here in XVW. So why dont you bring out my opponet for tonight so I can kick his ass.

His opponet Jonny Storm comes out.

IPB Image

As storm comes running into the ring he is met with a clothesline from Steele. Steele picks up Storm and picks him up for a nice hanging suplex then after a few mins drops him. Steele walks around acting cocky. He runs off the ropes and goes for a elbow drop when Storm rolls out of the way causing Steele to crash onto the mat. Storm picks up Steele and whips him into the corner. Storm follws him into the corner. Storm connects with a few quick chops across his chest. Storm then sets Damien up onto the top rope. Storm then leaps up with a nice Hurrincanrana sending Steele crashing down onto the mat. Storm climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a moonsault. He coves Steele 1...2....kick out! Storm picks up Steele and whips him into the ropes. As Steele comes running back Storm goes for a dropkick and Steele moves out of the way. Steele whips him into the corner and charges in with a running clothesline that stuns Storm. Steel kicks Storm and picks him up and hits an awesome spinning powerbomb. Steele goes for the cover 1...2...kick out! Steele gets frustrated and yells at the ref. When he turns around Storm manages to kick him in the stomach and drops him with a nice ddt. Storm hits a slingshot somersault senton onto Steele covers 1...2...Kick out. Storm picks him up and Steele kicks him. Steele hits the Dealbreakier covers 1...2...3! Stelle wins the match. OR 53% CR 27% MQ 79%

SEGMENT 2 PROMO

The camera cuts to the back showing the Angry Mexicans

IPB Image

IPB Image

Juvi-Blue Meanie man you got in our way last week. Mexicos Most Wanted proved our point by beating down your buddies Nova and Steven Richards last week but tonight Psichosis is going to take you down for getting in our way.

Psichosis-Meanie tonight I will kick your ass and you will realize its not cool to piss off an Angry Mexican.

They then walk away. OR 79%

SEGMENT 3 KID KAOS VS JACK EVANS

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

As the match starts Kaos and Evans trade some quick chops. Evans gains the upperhand and whips Kapos into the ropes. As Kaos comes back Evans does a low dropkick into the kneecaps of Kaos. Evans runs off the ropes does a back flip in mid air and crashes down onto Kaos. He covers for a 1 count as Kaos quickly kicks out. Evans picks him up and Kaos kicks him in the stomach and drops him with a ddt. Kaos whips him into the corner. He sets up him onto the top rope. He goes for a Hurrincanrana but Evans holds onto him when Kaos jumps in mid air. Evans grabs ahold of Kaos in mid jump and leaps off the top rope with a variation of a powerbomb like manuver. Evans then leaps off the top rope with a 630 senton splashing down onto Kaos. He waste no time as he picks up Kaos and drops him with the Evans Driver. He covers 1...2....just barely a kick out from Kaos. Evans waits for Kaos to slowly get up. When he does Evans hits a standing dropkick that sends Kaos spilling over the ropes and to the outside. Evans runs and leaps over the top rope in a spinninging moonsault type attack. He hits Kaos as the both crash into the guardrail on the outside. Both men just lay there. Kaos gets up first and picks up Evans they trade chops as Kaos kicks him and whips him back into the ring. Kaos hits a dropkick to daze Evans. When Evans gets back up Kaos hits an aweseome superkick. Kaos hits an awesome Rope Slingshot Moonsault Splash onto Evans he covers 1...2...barely a kick out. Kaos Kicks Evans and Hits the Kaostrify and goes for another cover 1...2...3 Kaos wins the match. OR 48% CR 25% MQ 71% -good match dissapointed the fans weren't into it.

SEGMENT 4 PROMO

The music of the Dark Carnival blast as ICP and Vampiro head out to the ring.

IPB Image

Shaggy-Whats up motherfuckers?

Violent J-Yo our boy Vampiro's got some shit on his mind.

J hands the michrophone to Vampiro

Vampiro-Messiah next week at XVW's ppv Xtreme Mayhem I will prove to everyone why you aint shit around here. Ya you been dodging us but at the PPV I will take you out and become the new KOD. See tonight RVD it appears I got you tonight in a falls count anywhere match. Tonight Rob I'm going to take you to school and show you why I'm way better then you and then Messiah I'll see your ass at the ppv.

Vamp drops the michrophone as they head to the back OR 68%

SEGMENT 5 CM PUNK VS KID KASH VS JERRY LYNN-FOR A SHOT AT THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE AT PPV

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

As the bell ring Kash runs toward Punk. Punk catches him coming in and hits a tiltawhirl backbreaker onto Kash. He picks Kash up and hits the Punk-Handle Piledriver onto Kash. He goes for a cover 1...2...kick out. Kash gets up slowly as Lynn comes running over. Kash kicks Lynn and hits a hurrincanrana onto Jerry Lynn. Kash runs and springboards off the ropes does a back flip and splashes onto Jerry Lynn for the cover 1...2...Lynn kicks out! As Kash turns around he is met with a clothesline from Punk. Punk whips Kash into the corner and does a running low yakuza kick into the corner. Kash is dazed as he bounces out of the corner. Jerry Lynn kicks him in the stomach and drops him with a cradle piledriver Jerry Lynn goes for the cover 1...2....3! Kid Kash has been eliminated. Lynn turns around and gets met with a superkick from Punk. Punk grabs Lynn by the hair and picks him back up. Then drops him with the Devil Lock DDT! Lynn slowly starts to get up and Punk runs towards him and hits the Shining Wizard onto Lynn. Punk gets to the top rope and hits a split legged moonsault onto Lynn. He goes for the cover 1...2.....barely kicks out!! Lynn gets to his feet and throws some punches onto Punk. He tosses Punk into the corner. Lynn runs and hits a nearby rope spring boards off that rope and dropkicks Punk over the top rope and to the outside. Lynn leaps off the tope rope with a suicide dive crashing into Punk! Fans are extreamly into this one as the start a "This is awesome" chant. Lynn slowly gets up. He grabs Punk and whips him back into the ring. Jerry Lynn gets to the top rope and leaps off with a leg drop onto Punk cover 1...2...kick out. Lynn whips Punk into the corner. Lynn charges in and gets kicked in the face. Punk hits Welcome To Chicogo Motherfucker onto Lynn. Punk sends Lynn into the corner and hits the Pepsi Plunge dropping Lynn down hard onto the mat. Punk covers 1...2....3!! Punk gets the win! OR 76% CR 70% MQ 83%

SEGMENT 6 VIDEO PROMO

Joey Styles-Fans that was one hell of a contest we just see in the ring. Because of that win Punk now faces Christian York at the PPV for the Curserweight Title! Now then Justin Credible and Sandman have been having a hell of a battle this month lets take you to highlighs of what has happened so far.

A video is shown showing the history of the Justin-Sandman feud OR 74% Justin got over on the segment

SEGMENT 7 3 WAY DANCE FOR A SHOT AT TAG TITLES STRONG STYLE THUGS VS THE BLACKOUT VS YOUTHANAZIA

IPB Image

&

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

&

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

Match starts with M-dogg and B-Boy. Dogg charges B-Boy with an awesome leg lariet. He picks up B-Boy and goes for a firemans carry into a reverse neckbreaker. Dogg tags over to Sabian. Sabian picks him up and hits a massive brainbuster. He then hits him with the Cut Throat Lungblower. He goes for a cover 1...2...B-Boy manages to kick out! B-Boy manages to make a tag to Homicide. Homicide and Sabian trade punches. Homicide gains the upperhand and drops Sabian with a super ace crucher! Sabian crawls over and tags out to Ruckus. Ruckus comes running in and does a spinning kick to take down Homicide. Ruckus hits the Shiznit. Ruckus goes for a cover 1...2...kick out. Homicide tags over to Prohibition. As Prohibition comes running in he is met with a clothesline from Ruckus. Ruckus hits the Poetic Ruckus onto Prohibition and goes for a cover 1...2...kick out. Prohibition is slow to get to his feet. Ruckus goes for a spinning kick when Josh ducks under and kicks Ruckus. Josh hits the Sobriety Driver and covers 1...2...3 The Blackout have been eliminated. Homicide comes running in with a running lariet taking Josh down. He picks up Josh and drills him with a piledriver. He covers 1...2....Josh barely kicks out. B-Boy is taged in. B-Boy whips Josh into the ropes and catches him coming back with a spinebuster. He whips him back into the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Josh ducks under and gets behind B-Boy. Josh drops him with a reverse ddt. Prohibition tags out to M-Dogg. Dogg hits B-Boy with the Deathstar DDT. He then climbs the ropes and leaps with Death From Above. Dogg tags back into Josh. Josh hits the Drunken Driver. He covers 1...2....3! Youthanazia gets the win and will now face the Dudleys for the titles. OR 57% CR 40% MQ 75%

SEGMENT 8 PROMO

Terry Funk is shown in the back. He has a michrophone in hand.

IPB Image

Terry-Sabu you no good son of a bitch! Next week you get your last shot at the XVW title in a match in which the winner must catch the other person on fire! Sabu get ready to feel the flames of hell as i will beat the living shit out of you. You worthless bastard. Now all of you get the hell out of my locker room goddamit! OR 81%

SEGMENT 9 BLUE MEANIE VS PSICOSIS

IPB Image

vs

IPB Image

Psicosis goes straight after Meanie with chops. He whips Meanie into the ropes. He kicks him as he comes running back and drops Meanie with a facebuster. He gets onto the top rope and leaps off with a legdrop across the throat of Meanie. He taunts a lil and as he turns around he gets clotheslined by Meanie over the top rope. Meanie follows him to the outside. Meanie grabs a chair and bashes it over his head. Meanie whips him face first into the corner post. "BWO" chants are being heard. Meanie grabs the chair and brings it down again onto him. He then ddts psicosis onto the chair. Meanie tosses him back into the ring. Meanie does his goofy dance as he hears bwo chants. As Meanie goes back into the ring psichosis hits him with a dropkick. He drapes the chair across Meanies face and climbs to the top rope. Psicosis leaps off with a flying Senton onto the chair. He goes for the cover 1...2....kick out! He whips Meanie into the corner. He sets him up in the conrner and hits a suplex off the top rope. Steven Richards comes fluing down to the ring! As Psichosis turns around he gets hit the Stevie Kick. He rolls Meanie on top. 1...2...3! Blue Meanie gets the win. They then begin to beat the shit out of Psichosis. Finally Super Crazy comes running down to the ring with a chair of his own. The BWO leave the ring and head to the back. OR 61% CR 59% MQ 63%

SEGMENT 10 FOLEY INTERVIEWS RAVEN

As the show returns Foley is in the ring.

Foley-I'd like to call out my special guest at this time Raven!

Raven's music hits as Raven comes walking out. He slides into the ring and walks over to Foley

Foley-Raven I got a few questions for you tonight. First of all what do you plan to do here in XVW?

Raven-Well my goal is to become the champ. You know Mick just a few weeks ago I beat the hell out of your buddy Funk and should of became the champ right then and there. That is if it wasn't for Rhino who wouldnt mind his own damn business.

Mick-You know Raven that might be true but however just last week you and Funk teamed up to go up against Rhino and Sabu.

Raven-Ya and things would of went my way if it wasnt for Sabu. He'll pay for that when all is said and done.

Just then Rhino comes running out and fly's into the ring. Before Raven can react Rhino gores him! Rhino grabs the michrophone.

Rhino-I just came from Lizzy's office apparntly I'll see your ass at the ppv. Mick get the hell out of my way!

Raven smacks Rhino in the back with a chair. Raven drops him with the evenflow ddt. He then slides out of the ring. OR 77%(foley lost over points from this-so i wont let him host a segment anymore)

MAIN EVENT RVD VS VAMPIRO

Vampiro comes running right into the ring with a chair in hand. He throws it at RVD. The chair cracks RVD in the face. Vampiro drapes the chair across his face. Vampiro bounces off the ropes, does a backflip, and crashes a legdrop onto the chair! Vampiro goes for a cover 1...2..kick out! Vampiro whips him into the corner. Vamp sets him onto the top rope and sets him up for something but RVD tosses some punches. They trade punches and RVD stuns Vampiro. RVD pushes him off and sends him crashing to the mat. RVD does a quick split legged moonsault off the top rope and crashes down onto Vampiro. RVD grabs the chair as Vamp gets up. He tosses the chair towards Vamp he catches the chair and RVD hits the vandamninator onto him. The impact sends him spilling to the outside. RVD runs off the ropes and backflips over the top rope and crashes into vamp. Vampiro and RVD lay there dazed a lil. Vampiro gets up first. He waits for RVD to get up and hits Rob with a rapid fire of quick kicks followed by a legsweep taking Rob back down. Vampiro tosses him back first into the guardrail. Vamprio sets up a table. He takes to long and is met with a spinning kick from RVD. Rob then tosses him back into the ring. He lays the chair down in the middle of the ring. He then whips Vamp into a corner. RVD charges and hits a monkeyflip sending Vamp crashing back first onto the chair. RVD follows it up with a rolling thunder! Cover 1....2.....kick out barely! Rob runs over to the corner and gets to the top rope. He signals to the fans with the thumbs amd the fans chant "R V SHIT!!!" The fans chant shit cause during the taunt Vamp dropkicks RVD off the top rope sending RVD crashing to the outside and smashing thru a table. Joey does the OMG! chant as well. Vamp does a slingshot over the top rope and does a legdrop onto RVD. Vamp grabs a battered RVD and tosses him into the ring. He picks him up and hits THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN! As he turns around MESSIAH comes flying into the ring and smacks Vamprio in the face with a chair. He hits the Godsmack!! He drapes RVD's arm across Vampiro 1.....2.....3! RVD WINS! Just then ICP comes running to ringside as RVD and Messiah both leave the ring. The ICP look pissed as the show then goes off OR 86% CR 74% MQ 99%

We got a 1.84 rating for 'Xtreme Violence'!

The attendance level was 1260 people.

We made $37800 from ticket sales.

• 1 year later...