Commander in Chief

sahyder1

SHOW DESCRIPTION:Mackenzie Allen has a lot on her plate -- she has twin teenagers and a six-year-old at home, an ambitious husband at the office, and she is about to become the first female President of the United States. Before that happens, however, Mackenzie, who serves as Vice President, has to decide whether or not to go against the dying wishes of the current President, who has asked her to step down and let someone "more appropriate" fill his shoes in the Oval Office. Not only does the President want her to resign, so does the entire party that elected her in the first place. But when the moment of truth arrives, Mackenzie isn't willing to be a mere footnote in history. Instead of allowing her detractors to keep her down, she decides to trust her instincts and accept the most powerful job in the world.
Edited by Testing New Name Feature

Bah, that was bad. I knew I wouldn't like Geena Davis in the role. Definitely wasn't as good as it should have been. I don't know where this credit to the writing staff has been coming from in reviews because it was pretty bad. Let's just say the show can only go up from here.

I watched maybe 30 seconds of it, the part where she says to the cabinet "We're all one team and..." right there I turned it off.

It just didn't seem well written for that one line.

It'll probably be cancelled this time next year.

I can hear it now...

"This season on ABC....The President.....GET'S IMPEACHED. It's an all new Commander in Chief!"

I watched maybe 30 seconds of it, the part where she says to the cabinet "We're all one team and..." right there I turned it off.

It just didn't seem well written for that one line.

It'll probably be cancelled this time next year.

I can hear it now...

"This season on ABC....The President.....GET'S IMPEACHED. It's an all new Commander in Chief!"

I saw Geena Davis plug the show on Monday Night Football, she was standing between Al Michaels and John Madden, looking old and dressed like a man, made me hate the show even more. And the premise of a woman even being Vice President is laughable? And lemme guess, she's a democrat in the show.

I saw Geena Davis plug the show on Monday Night Football, she was standing between Al Michaels and John Madden, looking old and dressed like a man, made me hate the show even more. And the premise of a woman even being Vice President is laughable? And lemme guess, she's a democrat in the show.

Edited by Testing New Name Feature

Wrong.....but I guess that's nothing new for you. What does that have to do with the show being good or bad anyways? I thought they explained why she was the VP well.....that's pretty much the only thing they did well.