Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Heat

Austin, TX

October 16, 2005

IPB Image

Hosts: Todd Grisham and The Coach

''Hello Ladies!''

The Heart Throbs vs. V Squared

The team of Val Venis and Viscera got the win after a big spash by Bis Vis onto Heart Throb member Romeo. V Squared look to keep themselves in title contention with this win.

Winners: V Squared

Overall Rating 69%

Crowd Reaction 60%

Match Quality 78%

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Package

This past week on Raw, Sean O'Haire made his return to the WWE attacking mild mannered reporter Gregory Helms during Piper's Pit. This also meant the return of the evil alliance of O'Haire and Piper. This Monday night, we will see the in-ring return of the former WCW Tag Team Champion.

Overall Rating 73%

''I'm better than You!''

CM Punk vs. Eugene

CM Punk successfully made his WWE debut defeating Eugene after a Pepsi Twist for the clean victory. Eugene after the match did the classy thing and offered a handshake but Punk just laughed it off showing no respect.

Winner: CM Punk

Overall Rating 80%

Crowd Reaction 71%

Match Quality 89%

Eric Bischoff has an announcement.

Eric: This coming Monday night on Raw, Ric Flair will defend the Intercontinental Championship against ''The Masterpiece'' Chris Masters and I personally hope Chris wins because Triple H is right. Ric Flair is an embarrassment.

Overall Rating 81%

''Well it's the BIG SHOW!''

Big Show vs. Johnny Parisi

The biggest athlete in the World made quick work of the second generation superstar after delivering a huge chokeslam straight from hell.

Winner: Big Show

Overall Rating 66%

Crowd Reaction 67%

Match Quality 66%

Backstage with Maria is Kurt Angle

Maria: Kurt it was announced that Eric Bischoff's chosen number 1 contender was Kane. I want ask if you are mad it was not you?

Kurt: Mad? I'm furious. I defeated John Cena at Unforgiven. That means I must be next in line for a title shot. Well if I'm not gonna get what I want I am gonna hurt somebody and make their ass tap! And it starts this Monday!

Overall Rating 99%

''I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!''

Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin

This battle between two former Intercontinental champions was a great match featuring the future of Raw. Neither man was able to get the win in the required 20 minute time limit and the contest was ruled a draw.

Winner: Time Limit Draw

Overall Rating 90%

Crowd Reaction 82%

Match Quality 99%

Overall Rating 76%

IPB Image

We got a 1.12 rating for 'Heat'!

The attendance level was 8025 people.

We made $321000 from ticket sales.

Edited by Hazza_F5

Guest Hazza_F5

Raw Preview

IPB Image

Monday Night Raw will be live in Sacramento, CA for one huge night. Jim Ross will be calling all the action alongside The Coach and The King.

Intercontinental Championship Match

Ric Flair © vs. Chris Masters

It has been a great debut year in the WWE for ''The Masterpiece'' and Ric Flair has fallen to the Master Lock on two previous occasion. Will he find a counter and break the hold or will Masters celebrate winning his first title?

Raw Special announced for October 31st

After the success of Homecoming, general manager Eric Bischoff has announced the return of an old Halloween tradition to the USA network. He will announce his major plans this coming Monday night!

Edge vs. Shawn Michaels

This huge match has been made after both expressed their desirefor the WWE title. Eric Bischoff has made this match to let both superstars prove themselves to him. It is known that Kurt Angle was upset that he was not included into this match.

Plus the in-ring return of Sean O'Haire and a Bikini Showdown!

Tune in to see a can't miss episode of Raw!

Edited by Hazza_F5

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Raw

Sacramento, CA

October 17, 2005

IPB Image

Hosts: Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and The Coach

Eric Bischoff is backstage in his office.

Eric: In two weeks Raw celebrates Halloween as I Eric Bischoff will revive a great tradition. Halloween Havoc will be live in Anaheim, California and my new number 1 contender Kane will get his shot against John Cena for the WWE Championship. It will also be a lumberjack match with my personally chosen lumberjacks. I love it when a plan comes together.

Overall Rating 81%

Opening Pyro

Ross: Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw and tonight we have a huge main event. Edge takes on Shawn Michaels!

King: And oh boy I cannot wait for the Bikini Showdown here tonight!

Coach: But guys do not forget this historic night because Chris Masters will win his first title here tonight.

''Bagpipes!''

Ross: But first we have a WWE Hall of Famer make his way to the ring!

King: Can you believe it guys!? Mick Foley and Roddy Piper will settle their differences in an ''In Ring Confrontation'' at Halloween Havoc!

Coach: Piper has something to say!

Piper: In two weeks Foley will pay the Piper, but tonight let me introduce to you the man that I am going to pass the torch to. The future of the WWE! Sean O'Haire!

''Come On!''

Sean O'Haire vs. The Hurricane

Sean O'Haire made his return to the WWE last week attacking Gregory Helms on Piper's Pit, so resident superhero The Hurricane felt the need to defend the innocent ''reporter'' and challenge O'Haire to this match. Without his tag team partner Rosey by his side, Hurricane looked in trouble from the start seeing as the dastardly Piper was sure to feature into the match anyway he could without the referee's knowledge. That was exactly what happened as Piper's experience of all the years in the business perfecting the dirty tricks ensured that Sean O'Haire had a significant advantage over his opponent. A known tough man fighter, O'Haire used his large range of kicks and punches to wear Hurricane down but was in trouble when the superhero managed a combination of high risk moves and almost pinned Sean after a body press from the top rope. The finish came after Piper entered the ring distracting the referee and leading to O'Haire to hit Hurricane with a low blow and getting the victory after hitting the prophecy. After the match Sean O'Haire shocked us all when he gave a brutal clothesline Piper as his hand was raised in the air. What was the meaning of this?

Winner: Sean O'Haire

Ross: What is going on here?

King: Piper brought him back to the WWE! I'm shocked!

Overall Rating 73%

Crowd Reaction 67%

Match Quality 79%

Maria is backstage with the tag team champions.

Maria: Cade and Murdoch in 2 weeks you defend the tag team titles against Viscera and Val Venis at Halloween Havoc. What we all want to know is what is your favourite candy?

Murdoch: Mine is the type of candy that squeals like a pig!

Cade: Hey Trevor! Calm it son! What he means is that come Halloween Havoc, we won't be thinking about candy we will be successfully defending these tag team belts and also beat up those sexed up losers in Val and Vis. You know what I mean?

Overall Rating 81%

''Well it's the BIG SHOW!''

Ross: Coach! Here is the largest athlete in the world!

Coach: It does not mean he is the best though. Height does not always equal talent!

Ross: I didn't mean it like that you idiot! Anyways he is talented!

Coach: If you say so.

Ross: He could knock you flat on your ass mouthy!

King: (laughs) Right!

Coach: We will see who is the most talented tonight when Big Show goes toe to toe with Kerwin White

Ross: Are you kidding me!? No disrespect to Chavo but...

King: Hey! It's Kerwin

Ross: Come on for god sakes!

Shelton Benjamin and Big Show vs. Carlito and Kerwin White

In this big tag team match we had four men that at some point had issues with each other. Back on Smackdown earlier this year Big Show was poisoned by one of Carlito's apples on the Cabana and saw retribution on his mind. Also Shelton Benjamin had history with Carlito as he lost the Intercontinental title to the man known as ''Caribbean Cool.'' Most recently Shelton has had his troubles with Kerwin White who, alongside his ''caddy'' Nick Nemeth have tried to bring down the former wrestling coach from the university of Minnesota. This tag team bout gave birth to a potentially good tag team with the big man style of Big Show complimenting the high risk style of Shelton perfectly after they were to be the winning team after Shelton jumped off the shoulders of the big man and connected with a bulldog to a dazed Kerwin White. After the match Nick Nemeth tried to enter the ring and cheap shot the victorious Shelton. But after seeing the huge frame of the 500 pound giant standing in waiting, Nemeth soon changed his mind.

Winners: Shelton Benjamin and Big Show

Ross: What have you got to say about that Coach?

King: I cannot believe it! Coach is speechless!

Coach: Go to commercial dammit!

Overall Rating 79%

Crowd Reaction 80%

Match Quality 79%

Edge is backstage with Lita

Edge: This is so not right. Kane as number 1 contender!? He is a criminal. He hurt your neck which I will never forgive him for and I am ''Mr. Money in the Bank!'' I am the number 1 contender. What is that Bischoff thinking? Why are you so relaxed about it?

Lita: Don't worry about it. I have spoken to Eric and look at it this way. You have beaten Kane loads of times. If Kane wins the WWE title think how easy it will be for you to win it off of him?

Edge: I like it!

Lita: And there are no worries of Kane coming anywhere near us. I heard that a certain big red monster must follow Bischoff's orders or go back to where he came from.

Edge: I'm really liking it! You are unbelievable sometimes

Edge and Lita make out

Overall Rating 86%

''Whoooooo!''

Ross: Here we go fans! The Nature Boy is in for a big challenge momentarily.

Coach: JR.... shhhh!

King: Just watch!

Ross: You guys admire this man a little too much!

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Ric Flair vs. Chris Masters

When you look at all of the historical matches involving the Intercontinental Championship, no other challenger has been as dominant beforehand like The Masterpiece. With the so far unbreakable Master Lock at his disposal and the long list of talented victims submitting to the hold including Ric Flair twice, things looked good for the Masterpiece. But then you could ask if there has ever been a Champion with such a huge experience advantage over his opponent. Ric Flair's first World title reign was even before the birth of Chris Masters and so the intrigue of this match was exciting enough. The fans who have seen the recent comments from Triple H towards Flair have only gone on to support Flair more. Everyone loves a story and the story of the Nature Boy ''styling and profiling'' for one last run is enough to even get the most hard faced critique drawn into it. This match brought back great memories of Flair facing Harley Race in the Omni and Ricky Steamboat in the Coliseum. It looked like Flair was going to win to show that experience can out perform youth but all dreams of that happening were soon crushed when Triple H ran in and interfered on Masters' behalf. The Master Locked was indeed locked in and Flair had nowhere to go but to tap out. We had a new Intercontinental Champion.

Winner: Chris Masters

Coach: Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a glorious night!

King: What a moment! I am almost in tears of joy right now!

Ross: This is god dammed sickening. Triple H has just cost Ric Flair the Intercontinental Championship that no good piece of crap!

Overall Rating 83%

Crowd Reaction 88%

Match Quality 74%

Coach: We from to a Masterpiece to a complete mess in the name of Eugene!

Ross: He is having fun and living his dream. By god, if only everyone got to do what they love and at this moment I want to knock you out because you have been unbearable tonight!

Coach: Take a shot if you think you have the guts!

King: If you don't then I will JR!

Coach: Hang on here! Things are getting out of hand! Let's just be professional about it.

Ross: That is the most sensible thing you have said all day.

King: Probably the last sensible thing too.

Kurt Angle vs. Eugene

The match was short but it was brutal. Eugene is no favourite of Kurt's after Kurt lost his Olympic gold medal to Eric Bischoff's nephew months earlier. This match from the get go was set for Kurt to take out all of his frustrations he has over the number 1 contender news. Eric Bischoff knew very well that Kurt was upset about being overlooked and conveniently arranged Kurt's opponent to be the nephew he wished he did not have. The match did not begin without the usual fun and tricks from Eugene who loves to be out in the ring to perform but Kurt soon let everyone know that he was serious as he struck Eugene with a vicious clothesline leaving the former Tag Team champion very shaken. Angle took control from here delivering suplexes and putting on a wrestling clinic. The fans were not shy to let Angle know how much they thought he sucked but he soon let them know how much he really sucked by connecting with an Angle Slam and followed by an ankle lock causing Eugene to give up straight away. After the match Angle continued the punishment refusing to let go of the hold until road agents intervened.

Winner: Kurt Angle

King: Kurt has just shown the World, why he feels that he deserves to be number 1 contender.

Coach: Nobody can doubt his ability after that JR.

Ross: I have never doubted the abilities of anyone. Least of all an Olympic gold medallist!

Overall Rating 78%

Crowd Reaction 80%

Match Quality 75%

''I’m no lady to mess with!''

Ross: He has been waiting all day for this so over to the King.

Bikini Showdown

King: You are 100% correct! Myself and all of these fans are here tonight for the Bikini Showdown! Here are the rules. You will each get 15 seconds to show your ... stuff then I will survey the fans to see who is the winner.

Ross: Please somebody tell King his tongue is hanging out for god sakes!

King: Victoria it's you first baby! Wooohooo!

Victoria reveals her bikini. Pink!

Coach: I like Victoria! Lets vote now!

King: Now Trish! Show us your stuff!

Trish reveals her bikini. Silver!

Coach: I think we have a winner! Us!

King: Now it is up to you fans. Give it up for Victoria!

The reaction is mixed

King: Ok! A lot of Victoria fans there! Now how about Trish!

The crowd cheers loudly

Coach: I think it's a tie!

King: Well it looks like there is only one winner... Trish Stratus!

Trish celebrates her win but she gets attacked by Victoria leading to a Widow's Peak

Ross: Hey! Come on!

Coach: I agree with Victoria. She deserved to win!

Overall Rating 87%

''One of a Kind!''

King: Hey! It's Rob Van Dam

Coach: Currently on the injured list but it is great to see him.

Jim Ross: Mr. Monday Night RVD making his way to the ring and the fans in Sacramento are pleased to see him.

RVD: I must start off by sayin' man it is cool to be back. It has been just over ten months now that I have been away from the ring and it has been heart breaking. I missed WrestleMania, I missed my best friend Booker T's wedding but worst of all I missed the opportunity to perform at ECW One Night Stand. As you all know my passion has always been to bring to you fans a 5 star performance and I did that at ECW. The fact that I couldn't do it one more time for ECW killed me. It hurt way more than my injury itself. and I...

''I'm better than you!''

Ross: What the hell!?

Coach: It is CM Punk who debuted last night!

Ross: I know who it is! Why is he out here?

King: A very outspoken young man I can tell you.

Punk: Oh my God! ''ECW this...'' ''ECW that...'' RVD get it in your head! ECW No More! It was good and it served its time but work it out! Past tense. Think of the present RVD and it is standing in front of you!

RVD: Why don't you shut up! Bitch! These fans will tell you right now who the present is and he is everyone’s favourite wrestler, ROB VAN DAM!

Ross: (laughs) That showed him

Coach: You cannot talk to my boy CM Punk that way.

Overall Rating 72%

Ross: In two weeks ladies an gentleman we are in for one hell of a night!

Raw's Halloween Havoc from Anaheim, CA in two weeks

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. Kane

Hardcore Match

Women’s Championship

Trish Stratus © vs. Victoria

World Tag Team Championship

Cade and Murdoch © vs. V Squared

In Ring Confrontation

Roddy Piper vs. Mick Foley

Hulk Hogan will be in attendance

Guest Hazza_F5

It is reported that many wrestlers who were released earlier this year have been contacted by WWE in regards to them making comebacks. This has come shortly after the backstage changes in the creative team. We spoke to one former superstar who feels that he can not see himself returning to the WWE anytime soon, as he is doing well in Japan.

Speaking of Japan, negotiations are currently ongoing between WWE and Akebono.

Fans rejoice! Molly Holly has returned to WWE and will be on TV soon.

Kevin Fertig has been offered a WWE contract and it is pretty much a done deal. It is believed that he will return to the Mordecai character that was ended abruptly without giving the gimmick time to develop last year. Knowing Stamford, expect all knowledge of his previous run to be ignored, but maybe I'm getting too fickle for my age.

Danny Doring is now part of the WWE family and will report to the Smackdown TV taping this week. Expect many new faces in the coming weeks as the promotion aims to have ''something for everyone.'' Expect Kid Kash, Jamie Noble and The Regulators (Mike & Todd) to be promoted to the full roster soon.

- credit Wrestling Observer

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Byte This!

October 19, 2005

IPB Image

Host: Todd Grisham

''Welcome once again to Byte This everybody and the main talking point this week is the announcement of Halloween Havoc coming to you all in two weeks on Raw where John Cena defends his WWE Championship against Kane.''

''Right now we have Droz on the phone and we are gonna talk about some Halloween Havoc memories.''

Droz: Yeah man I gotta say that there have been some unique moments at Halloween Havoc over the years. I remember Big Show falling off the roof of the arena at one show then later, he went on to beat Hulk Hogan.

''No doubt about it Droz there were some very strange moments and happenings back at Halloween time in the old WCW.''

Droz: Remember The Yeti?

''And the Zodiac, fake Stings and the Dungeon of Doom.''

Droz: Things were nuts in WCW.

''Now with all of the WCW bashing out of the way, I can now announce that there have been rumours that some classic Halloween Havoc creatures may show up.''

Droz: Oh god no! That is a joke right?

''Yes it was my lame attempt of a joke to create some extra buzz for the show.''

Droz: It does not need anymore buzz Todd. Hogan will be there and I will be watching.

''Ok it was great talking to you.''

Droz: You too! Take care!

It's not our Fault!

Avaliable now on Shopzone.com or wherever good T-Shirts are sold

IPB Image

Gene Snitsky T-Shirt. Out now!

Limited time only

Guest Hazza_F5

Smackdown Preview

IPB Image

We are in Reno, Nevada this week where Smackdown has two huge main events in store.

Steel Cage Match

Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker

The Final chapter to the fued ends inside the 15-foot high steel structure. Randy Orton strives to add Undertaker to his long ''Legend Killing'' list and The Undertaker will not quit until Randy Orton Rests in Peace.

Number 1 Contender Match - World Title

JBL vs. Eddie Guerrero

Both claim to be worthy of a WWE Title shot. Guerrero took Batista to the limit at No Mercy and JBL defeated the popular Rey Mysterio. What will happen when these two former rivals collide once again?

Bring out the candidates!

Theodore Long has stepped down as Smackdown General Manager but the ongoing question is who will be the new GM? Well this Friday, WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon will meet up with the first batch of candidates.

Matt Hardy vs. Sylvan

Sylvan's Unveiling on last weeks show was interrupted by new Smackdown superstar Matt Hardy, causing Sylvan to throw a diva-ish hissy fit backstage and challenge Hardy to this match.

Tune in this Friday for all of this and more!

Edited by Hazza_F5

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Smackdown

Reno, NV

October 21, 2005

IPB Image

Opening Pyro

Hosts: Michael Cole and Tazz

Cole: We are in Reno, Nevada tonight where Undertaker faces Randy Orton inside a 15-foot high Steel Cage.

Tazz: And it will be the final encounter between these two!

''Mexicano!''

Cole: Here come the Mexicools for some tag team action!

Tazz: Psicosis is nowhere to be seen!

Cole: Remember the argument between Psicosis and Super Crazy last week.

Tazz: Yeah but I talked with the Juice and he told me it was a normal brother thing that is all!

Juventud and Super Crazy vs. Nunzio and Vito

Last week on Smackdown, Cruiserweight Champion Nunzio defeated Super Crazy in a non-title match all thanks to botched interference from Crazy's comrade Psicosis. The leader of the Mexicools, Juventud arranged this match for Crazy to let off some frustration. This time on Smackdown instead of last week, Nunzio came out to the ring alongside his Italian partner, Vito by his side and he immediately showed why he is a valuable asset to the champion, producing a belly to belly suplex followed by an elbow drop to Juventud for a two count. Juvi was able to tag in the ''Insane Luchadore'' where he went on to control Nunzio after powerbombing him to the canvas and following up with a moonsault and the victory. After the match Psicosis came out to celebrate with his pals but Super Crazy was not very receptive and pushed Psicosis away. This lead to Psicosis pushing Crazy to the canvas and it erupted into another argument and Juvi in the middle trying to break it up.

Winners: Juvi and Super Crazy

Cole: Tensions running high in the Mexicools!

Tazz: The Juice has a problem here controlling these two.

Overall Rating 80%

Crowd Reaction 67%

Match Quality 94%

Vince is backstage in his office when he hears a knock at his door.

Vince: Come in! Well hello!

Jillian Hall enters the room.

Jillian: Mr. McMahon you know me as the woman that changed the fortunes of JBL recently. Think of what I can do if given the opportunity to become general manager of Smackdown.

Vince: Well Jillian what you have um... put forward is a good start but if you know me, then you will know that I like to get deep into things so maybe if you get comfy we could ''talk'' about this.

Jillian: I was hoping for that.

Vince: (laughs) I bet you were.

Overall Rating 76%

MNM are backstage continuing their celebrations of the successful tag title defence last week.

Melina: Guys we are too good for everybody.

Mercury: Most definitely. We have beaten everybody in our path.

Nitro: There is no competition. We are like totally the greatest tag team!

Mercury: EVER!

Melina: Best ever!

Nitro: So I was thinking. Seeing as we have no tough competition challenging us at the moment, why don't we just challenge them.

Mercury: Something like a ''MNM Showcase''

Melina: Any tag team in the world eligible!?

Nitro: Yeah and we prove we are the greatest tag team!

MNM: EVER!

Overall Rating 80%

''Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy!''

Cole: Right now we have a huge six man tag team match.

Tazz: Featuring our US Champion, Christian!

Cole: There are five legit contenders to that crown too!

Tazz: One of them gets their shot next week! Chris Benoit gets his rematch and a chance to regain the gold!

Cole: We can call this a preview to next week!

Tazz: Yeah + four other men!

Christian, Ken Kennedy, and Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit, Booker T, and Rey Mysterio

This tag team match contained various issues between the six superstars and it lead to a heated showdown in the ring. Christian, who is one week away from defending his newly won US crown against the former champion Chris Benoit, did it all in his power to avoid the ''Crippler'' and kept himself at the apron for most of the match. Orlando Jordan has been victim to the crossface recently and looked for revenge but not before Booker T was looking to beat up the man he has never liked, Christian. Rey Mysterio is a huge favourite amongst the fans and Ken Kennedy is less than pleased with that. Kennedy has raked up several wins since his debut and now looks to move up the ladder. The match was all action and saw Booker T and Orlando Jordan brawling up the aisle way. Christian who managed to cunningly avoid the ''Rabid Wolverine'' the entire match got the win after hitting the Un-prettier on Rey Mysterio.

Winners: Christian, Ken Kennedy and Orlando Jordan

Cole: Christian stands tall tonight but will he have the same success next week?

Tazz: Benoit almost had him there!

Overall Rating 84%

Crowd Reaction 83%

Match Quality 86%

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of John Bradshaw Layfield. Palmer Cannon appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind him.

Cole: What was that all about?

Tazz: I don't know but the number 1 contender match is next!

Overall Rating 72%

''I walk Alone!''

Cole: Batista coming out to ringside to join us for colour commentary!

Batista: How's it going guys?

Tazz: It's going just fine champ apart from Cole being a douche

Batista: I hope he has all of that out of his system.

Cole: I'm just sorry you have to sit next to Tazz

''Can you feel the Heat!''

Cole: Eddie feels that he took you Batista to the limit at No Mercy and deserves another crack at the World Championship

Tazz: It would be difficult to argue

Batista: He is a tough customer no doubt but look who walked out with the gold that night.

John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Eddie Guerrero

These two have a long history dating back to the heart attack of Eddie's mom, the blood bath at Judgment Day and the controversial Bullrope and Cage matches that both resulted in JBL escaping with the WWE Championship in his grasp. This bout had just as much importance as the winner would face Batista next week for the World Heavyweight Championship. Eddie has recently stated that we are all seeing a ''new and improved'' Eddie Guerrero and it certainly looked that way in the early going as he traded clean holds with the self-proclaimed ''Wrestling God.'' With Palmer Canon observing from the entrance way and Batista watching on from ringside, both superstars wished to send the champion a message that both looked to really test him, if given the opportunity to next week. As the ending played out, Eddie's past was to yet again haunt him. JBL brought a chair into the ring and made it so Eddie hit him with the said chair. Though Eddie protested his innocence, the referee was having none of it and disqualified Guerrero. Even Batista was incensed to see his friend cheated out of a World Title opportunity.

Winner: JBL

Palmer watching the match at the entrance way applauds JBL

Cole: Eddie was being honest this time! He didn't bring the chair into the ring! The referee automatically thought Eddie would be the one who would cheat!

Tazz: Eddie has ''cried Wolf!'' too many times and it has resulted in the ''Wrestling God'' picking up the win!

Batista: JBL is nothing but a ''Wrestling Fraud'' and I'm going to hurt him next week!

Overall Rating 72%

Crowd Reaction 66%

Match Quality 79%

Vince is in his office putting his tie back on. He hears a knock at the door

Vince: Come in! I hope the next candidate is as thorough as Jillian! What the hell are you doing here?

''I Lurve You!''

Vince: Brother Love!?

Love: Yes indeed Mr. McMahon. I got to say that what Smackdown needs is Love and I, Brother Love can give that every Friday Night.

Brother Love fixes McMahon's tie

Vince: Get Out or I will kick your fat ass out myself! Get out!

Brother Love leaves screaming

Vince: (looks into the sky) Help me!

Overall Rating 81%

''Oh yeah!''

Cole: Matt Hardy wrestles his first match in a while here on Smackdown.

Tazz: He was forced to leave Raw and he says that he is here for retribution.

Cole: We are wondering what he means by that.

Sylvan vs. Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy has not been on Smackdown in just over two years and it was a triumphant return to the ring when he took on the model, Sylvan. Last week Matt interrupted Sylvan's special unveiling. He ended up beating, bashing and bruising the ego of the young superstar and the former Tag Team Champion. The match featured all of Matt signature manoeuvres and he kept calling out to the top of his voice ''Revenge!'' It was a message to Christian who cost him his ''Money in the Bank'' Ladder match against hated rival Edge. Sylvan's contribution to the match should not be forgotten though as he worked on the right arm of Matt Hardy in an attempt to stop the option of Matt's finisher the twist of fate. Hardy was able to recover and using his left arm connected with the twist of fate and scored the pinfall. After the match Matt added insult to injury when he took Sylvan's designer sunglasses and proceeded to stomp on them leaving the shades in pieces.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Cole: That was impressive!

Tazz: Sylvan a very tough customer but Hardy is on a mission

Cole: It looks like we are going to hear from the sensei of Mattitude!

Matt takes the mic

Hardy: At Homecoming my chance at a WWE Title shot was ruined by one man. Christian! I am coming for you! You destroyed my dream of becoming WWE Champion and so I will take what means more to you than anything. That United States belt. I will not die! I will not be satisfied until I take your title like you took away my title shot!

Overall Rating 79%

Crowd Reaction 75%

Match Quality 83%

Vince McMahon in his office hears another knock at the door.

Vince: Come in! This better be good.

William Regal enters the office alongside Paul Birchill

Regal: Mr. McMahon let me start off by saying that I know you are a very smart and intelligent master of sports entertainment.

Vince: Well thank you William. What gives me this pleasure to meet you?

Regal: I can surely say that the pleasure (looks to Birchill) is all ours. I remember when I was WWE commissioner and how rewarding the job was.

Vince: You were good at that job William no doubt, until you defected to WCW but hey... all water under the bridge. I believe in second chances.

Regal: That is good you say that because I thought that with my experience in a position of authority, that I could possibly be a candidate for the position of Smackdown general manager.

Vince: Well you know something Regal, you would make a fine general manager but I have to look like I am being unbiased. What would people think if the new general manager was the first person on live TV to literally join the Vince McMahon ''Kiss my Ass'' club? You understand?

Regal: I understand. (looks to Birchill) Let's go.

Overall Rating 81%

Video Package

''Here me! Fear me! Did you forget me! I am back stronger, for I have been given the acceptance of my maker and I can move forward and I will wipe away the sin that is killing this World we live in. A slow and painful death that the savoir will be unable to fight off alone. I am here to be his servant. Fear me and Fear him!''

MORDECAI RETURNS

Overall Rating 58%

''It's time to take what's Mine!''

Tazz: Earlier today, I spoke to Cowboy Bob Orton and he said that his son, Randy Orton is more ready for this match than any other match in his career. Time will tell!

Cole: They met at WrestleMania! They met at Summerslam and No Mercy! But tonight they meet one on one inside a steel cage! Up next!

Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker

Tonight was indeed the night that the remaining critics of Randy Orton stood up and took notice after this career defining performance by the ''Legend Killer.'' Cowboy Bob Orton who was scheduled to be at ringside for this match was taken to the back by trainers before the opening bell. As Undertaker made his entrance, Bob Orton tried to attack Undertaker and give his son an early advantage but it was not to be as Orton got laid out after a chokeslam to the concrete floor courtesy of Undertaker. The bell rang and the place erupted as you could feel you were going to see something special. With the many battles these two have had before, they were aware of each other and well scouted and the match had no clear leader for most of the bout. Randy tried escaping the cage climbing the top rope but Undertaker grabbed him and gave him the Last ride. But to the shock of The Undertaker and the rest of the packed crowd in Reno, Orton kicked out before three and the match continued. Near the end of the bout both superstars were busted open and were fighting near the top of the cage. Trading right hands, it was feared one would fall off the top of the cage but both climbed back into the ring and were throwing fists on the top turnbuckle. Randy was then able to connect with a hard uppercut to the chin of the ''Deadman'' and executed the RKO off of the top turnbuckle onto the canvas. Both men laid out the crowd were getting behind Undertaker to rise up like he had done for years. But after Undertaker sat up he could not stay up and he fell back down to the mat, where Randy was able to make the cover and score the win over The Undertaker. As Orton celebrated his victory, Undertaker could only accept that he had been beaten fair and square and gave a look of respect to Randy Orton.

Winner: Randy Orton

Tazz: That was a classy thing to do there by Undertaker. He knows that he was not the better man on this night.

Cole: Randy has defeated The Undertaker!

Tazz: No excuses!

Cole: I have been Michael Cole.

Tazz: And you still will be... unfortunately.

Cole: Will you stop! Goodnight everybody!

Overall Rating 90%

Crowd Reaction 95%

Match Quality 80%

Show Rating 75%

IPB Image

We got a 5.37 rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The attendance level was 8027 people.

We made $321080 from ticket sales.

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Velocity

Reno, NV

October 22, 2005

IPB Image

Hosts: Josh Mathews and Steve Romero

''I'll show you! You'll see!''

Robbie Dawber vs. Steven Richards

Steven Richards picked up the win after connect with the Stevie T. The unsuccessful Robbie Dawber offered a handshake after the match only to be snubbed with a Stevie kick to the face, by Richards.

Winner: Steven Richards

Overall Rating 47%

Crowd Reaction 42%

Match Quality 65%

Video Package

At No Mercy, Christian won the United States Title under dubious means and ever since, has avoided former champion Chris Benoit's wrath. But this Friday Night on Smackdown, Christian will have nowhere to run when he makes his first defence, against the ''Rabid Wolverine!'' Christian takes on Chris Benoit for the US Championship!

Overall Rating 75%

''Dastadly!''

Danny Doring vs. Funaki

ECW aluminus Danny Doring made his proper debut at the WWE defeating Smackdown's number 1 announcer Funaki in a good technical match.

Winner: Danny Doring

Overall Rating 55%

Crowd Reaction 50%

Match Quality 75%

Batista is standing by at his home in Washington, DC to talk to Josh Mathews via satellite

Josh: This coming Smackdown, you will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against JBL. Your thoughts.

Batista: JBL is lucky to be in the position he is in right now. But at the same, he is unlucky to be in the position he is in, because he will be face to face with me and I am gonna hurt him! Eddie did not cheat! I saqw it with my own two eyes. He is my friend and I will get retribution for my friend on Smackdown!

Overall Rating 82%

Bobby Lashley vs. Doug Basham

In a rematch from last week, Bobby Lashley defeated the Bash Man after a dominator. After the match, a worn out Doug Basham challenged Lashley for another match next week. If he loses, Basham will leave the WWE.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

Overall Rating 69%

Crowd Reaction 65%

Match Quality 89%

Video Package

MNM claim to be the greatest tag team EVER! and they say that Smackdown currently has no worthy contenders. So they have thrown out the challenge to any tag team in the world to come to Smackdown and compete for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Who will show up?

Overall Rating 76%

''OH WHAT RUSH!''

The New L.O.D. vs. Regal and Birchall

This tag team contest ended after both teams brawled all the way to the back giving the referee no choice but to count out both teams.

Winners: Double countout

Overall Rating 75%

Crowd Reaction 76%

Match Quality 92%

Show Rating 64%

IPB Image

We got a 1.19 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 8017 people.

We made $320680 from ticket sales.

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Heat

Sacramento, CA

October 23, 2005

IPB Image

Hosts: Todd Grisham and Jonathan Coachman

''Stand Back! There's a hurricane coming through!''

The Heart Throbs vs. Super Heroes

Hurricane and Rosey pick up the victory after Rosey hit Antonio with a Swinging Sidewalk Slam. The Super Heroes are trying to get back into title contention and this win has moved them up the ladder.

Winners: Justice League

Overall Rating 70%

Crowd Reaction 68%

Match Quality 88%

Eric Bischoff is backstage and has an announcement

''Monday night on Raw, Shawn Michaels and The Big Show will face Carlito, Chris Masters and Sean O'Haire in a handicap match. You two veterans want to question me!? Well you will pay the price when three of the top future talents of Raw take you out!''

Overall Rating 88%

''I'm better than You!''

CM Punk vs. Tajiri

Punk gets the win after a Pepsi splash in a hard hitting contest. Impressed with his opponent's performance, CM Punk offered a handshake to Tajiri and it was accepted. Punk left the ring with a smirk on his face.

Winner: CM Punk

Overall Rating 73%

Crowd Reaction 64%

Match Quality 100%

Maria is backstage with ''Rowdy'' Roddy Piper

Maria: Roddy Piper, at Halloween Havoc you will finally settle your issues with Mick Foley, but this past week the man you brought back to the WWE, Sean O'Haire attacked you. What I want to know is, are you mad?

Piper: Well I gotta tell ya sweetheart, I'm not in the best of moods. This problem with Foley, the problem with the superhero and now I have this problem with Sean O'Haire! I don't have a clue whats up with that guy but I assure you, everyone will ''pay the Piper!''

Overall Rating 80%

Eugene vs. Kerwin White

The match ended after Eugene submitted to the White Out, giving Kerwin the win. After the match, Kerwin's caddy, Nick Nemeth came into the ring and gave Eugene a beat down. Looks like Nemeth knows a wrestling hold, or two.

Winner: Kerwin White

Overall Rating 73%

Crowd Reaction 73%

Match Quality 92%

Video Package

Kane is the number 1 contender but Kurt Angle thinks that he deserves the title shot and has been on a mission to prove it. Monday night, Kurt gets his ultimate chance to prove his worth when he steps foot into the ring against the number 1 contender, Kane!

Overall Rating 84%

''Just look at me!''

Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Conway

The Con Man could not pick up the victory ''the con-way'' after losing to a T-Bone suplex from former Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Overall Rating 69%

Crowd Reaction 73%

Match Quality 82%

Show Rating 70%

IPB Image

We got a 1.12 rating for 'Heat'!

The attendance level was 8048 people.

We made $321920 from ticket sales.

Edited by Hazza_F5

Guest Hazza_F5

Raw Preview

IPB Image

We will be in Fresno, CA Monday night and if you tune in you will see this great line-up! We are one week away from Halloween Havoc!

Kane vs. Kurt Angle

Kane is number 1 contender but Kurt Angle feels he deserves to be the top contender. He has his chance to prove it in this huge match!

Handicap Match

Big Show and Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito, Chris Masters and Sean O'Haire

Two veterans take on three of the WWE's future talents. Will the team of HBK and the largest athlete in the world be able to handle three top young athletes?

Hulk Hogan live in Fresno?

The Immortal one is scheduled to return at Halloween Havoc but sources have revealed that the Hulkster is in the Fresno area. Will he show up? What will he have to say?

All this and more on Raw!

Guest Hazza_F5

WWE Raw

Fresno, CA

October 24, 2005

IPB Image

Hosts: Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Jonathan Coachman

Opening Pyro

Ross: We are in Fresno, CA for what promises to be a huge night!

King: We are one week away from Halloween Havoc and I cannot wait!

''Bagpipes!''

Coach: Here comes the Rowdy one.

Ross: Hall of Famer, Roddy Piper!

Piper's Pit

Piper: Last week I got blindsided by a man that I brought back to this company and so seeing as this is the show that finds out the truth, I want answers from you Sean O'Haire! Come out and make your self famous!

Sean O'Haire with Carlito come out from the crowd and attack Piper

Ross: Come on for god sakes!

Carlito: Piper's Pit is nothing but a bad version of the Cabana. Carlito is cool! Piper is nothing but 1984! Old men are not cool!

''Car Crash!''

King: Hey!

Coach: It cannot be!

Ross: Its Mick Foley!

Foley enters the ring and clears the ring leaving himself in the ring with Piper. He picks up the fallen Piper and shakes his hand!

King: No way!

Ross: I did not think I would see that!

Foley: Piper I have to say thank you for hitting me over the head with a lead pipe. At the time it really hurt but that is when I understood your point. You were right! The old Mick Foley would not of taken that shot to the head and stayed down. He would of got back up and smiled. Because the old Mick Foley is a sick son of a bitch! So next week we are scheduled to settle our differences in this ring. Why don't we settle our differences side by side and kick O'Haire and Carlito's collective asses as a team!

Ross: I'd love to see that!

Coach: Piper will say no!

Piper: You are on partner!

The two shake hands

Coach: Damn it!

King: Alright!

Foley: Next week I will show everybody exactly who I am!

Overall Rating 83%

''I'm better than You!''

King: I'm looking forward to seeing Punk in action tonight

Ross: We have certainly heard a lot about this outspoken young man and RVD saw first hand what CM Punk is about

Coach: You could say that RVD got Punk'd last week!

Ross: You really do suck Coach!

Val Venis vs. CM Punk

CM Punk made his wrestling debut on Raw kicking off the show against veteran Val Venis. Val, who is one week away from teaming up with Viscera to take on the tag team champions, Cade and Murdoch at Halloween Havoc. This match was full of back and forth action with Punk particularly impressive, using many submission moves to wear down the former Intercontinental Champion. Though Punk was using a useful strategy, it did not stop him from taking time to pose and rile up the crowd. This enabled Val to make a comeback and continue the contest, delivering elbows to the face of the newcomer. Things were looking bad for Punk when Venis, looked to be going up to the top turnbuckle and connect with a money shot. But CM Punk was able to move out of the way just in time, leaving Val to hit nothing but canvas. Punk then went on to hit a neckbreaker and claim the three count, picking up a huge win. Before continuing the assault on Val, Punk made a quick exit when RVD came out to prevent Punk from doing anymore damage to Venis.

Winners: CM Punk

Coach: RVD should not even be out here. He is injured and worthless

King: Punk obviously felt an injured RVD was not worthless. He soon left the ring!

Overall Rating 80%

Crowd Reaction 71%

Match Quality 89%

Cade and Murdoch are backstage with Todd Grisham

Todd: Cade and Murdoch we have just seen Val Venis lose in a very competitive match up and the update is that he has picked up a rib injury and his and Viscera's tag team title shot next week could be in jeopardy. Can we have your thoughts.

Murdoch: There title shot was in jeopardy anyway because as soon as they step through those ropes and we are their opponents, their lives are not worth living.

Cade: What Trevor is trying to say is that ''V Squared'' or whatever their names are do not stand a chance next week. Know what I mean?

Overall Rating 65%

Eric Bischoff is in his office when Vince McMahon walks in.

Eric: Mr. McMahon I have no idea about this threat to the WWE you are hearing about.

Vince: I've heard nothing.

Eric: You haven't! Ok forget I said anything. What brings you here tonight?

Vince: Well it concerns Halloween Havoc next week. The WWE Board of Directors have decided that due to the success of Homecoming, next week will also have Smackdown participation.

Eric: Who on the board had that stupid idea?

Vince: Me!

Eric: Well who am I to question you.

Vince: Exactly! So next week the new Smackdown GM will be announced and after what happened at Homecoming we will also see Hulk Hogan take on JBL.

Eric: Mr. McMahon I don't know about that. I booked Hogan for just an appearance, not a match. I don't think he will do it.

Vince: It's ok Eric, I have just spoken to Hulk and he is fine with it.

Eric: Hulk is here! I thought it was just a rumour.

Vince: (laughs) You and your rumours!

Overall Rating 95%

''When the flame Returns!''

Coach: Kane has to win next week! We need to see Cena lose that WWE Championship

Ross: What is with all of this ''We'' you jackass!?

Coach: Me and Eric Bischoff are best buds

King: Wake up Coach!

Ross: Bischoff does not give a damn about you!

Coach: That hurt!

Kurt Angle vs. Kane

This huge contest was made by Raw general manager Eric Bischoff, due the recent actions of Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle. Incensed that he was not considered for another title shot after defeating John Cena by disqualification at Unforgiven, Angle has been on a mission to prove that he deserves to be number 1 contender. The fact that Bischoff named a returning Kane the top contender instead of Angle did not help matters and ever since, Kurt has been beating up superstars left and right with his ankle lock. This was Kane's return to singles action in quite some time but never showed any indications of ring-rust. They fought all over ringside and almost knocked down ring announcer Lillian Garcia, as both superstars looked to get the ring bell and use the object and claim an unfair advantage. The match was out of control early and the referee had a tough job from the start. Mike Chioda finally decide to throw the match out and call for a no contest as both superstars refused to comply. John Cena came out to the ring clutching at his head, after the tombstones he received last week, and made the brawl a three man war as the crowd ate it all up. Security had to intervene in the end and the three men had to be escorted away from ringside. Cena must defend his WWE Title at Halloween Havoc, but he looked in no condition to perform next week.

Winner: No Contest

Ross: Cena should not be out here! He is hurt!

King: Kiss that WWE title goodbye Cena!

Coach: Things are looking great!

Overall Rating 79%

Crowd Reaction 84%

Match Quality 70%

Ric Flair is backstage with Todd Grisham

Todd: Ric Flair last week you lost the Intercontinental Title to Chris Masters. But it was not without interference from your former best friend Triple H.

Ric: You think I don't know that! I'm Ric Flair! Whoooooo! This kiss stealing, limousine riding, jet flying, wheeling and dealing son of a gun and soon let me tell you I will be a Triple H killing! Whoooooo! Todd........ My God....... Grisham! Triple H is going to wish he did not mess with me! Whoooooo! I survived a Plane crash! A jacked up pain in the ass is not going to stop me! Whoooooo!

Overall Rating 95%

Coach: Earlier today we received a tape that stated on the sleeve that Mr. McMahon should watch the tape. Mr. McMahon has given the go ahead and we will show it right now.

Video Package

The following message has been sponsored paid for by Warrior University

''Good ol' Vinnie Mac. It is me! Warrior is ready to play! You can slate me as much as you like in your sad magazines, your sad DVDs and you can slate me on your awful website, but you know very well that everyone wants to see me kick your ass. All you have to do is grow some balls and accept my challenge. I will be at Halloween Havoc and I know you will be. Be a man for once! I have heard the rumours about your company being under threat so this disagreement is nothing compared to what I heard. All I can say is watch your back!''

Ross: What the hell was that about!

Overall Rating 84%

Ashley Massaro is standing backstage watching a monitor, when Edge appears.

Edge: How is it all going Ashley?

Ashley: um... Ok thanks. What do you want?

Edge: I think it is what do you really want? (laughs)

Shawn Michaels interrupts

HBK: Edge! Don't go there! (turns to Ashley) I've got it from here! (Ashley leaves) I see you with any lady apart from that Lita of yours, there will be trouble. We have unfinished business from last week. I say, why don't we have a rematch next week at Halloween Havoc?

Edge: I say it's on! Oh and Shawn, how's your wife?

Overall Rating 88%

King: We now have six person tag team action and my favourite part of Raw. We have puppies!

Coach: I didn't know that you felt that way towards Rosey.

Ross: Oh god I have lost my appetite! I don't even want BBQ sauce!

Trish Stratus, The Hurricane, and Rosey vs. Victoria, Romeo, and Antonio

This six person inter-gender tag team match featured the two divas that will go to Halloween Havoc and attempt to maim each other for the Women's Championship as they will go toe to toe in a Hardcore match. But tonight Trish and Victoria were to team up with the Super Heroes and the Heart Throbs respectively where both teams aim to climb up the ladder and get into tag team title contention. The match began with Gregory ''Hurricane'' Helms, who recently has been having his own problems with ''Rowdy'' Roddy Piper and was humiliated two weeks ago on Piper's Pit. Backstage he has questioned the loyalty of his tag team partner Rosey, who was conspicuous by his absence when Hurricane was attacked by Sean O'Haire and Piper on two occasions. But they left their backstage problems aside and showed why they were tag team champions for five months this year, delivering quick tags and working well together. As the action was near its end, Victoria was able to roll up an unsuspecting Trish to score a win for her team and to send her opponent a message before they face each other at Halloween Havoc.

Winners: Victoria and The Heart Throbs

Coach: Victoria without a doubt is going to win that Women's title next week. She is on fire!

King: Poor Trish is clutching her chest. Maybe she needs somebody to kiss it better!

Ross: Steady Uncle Jerry!

Overall Rating 70%

Crowd Reaction 69%

Match Quality 72%

Hulk Hogan is walking backstage, when he meets Triple H.

Hogan: What's the problem Brother?

HHH: It's these rumours I keep on hearing. The WWE is under threat!

Hogan: What has that gotta do with me?

HHH: It's no secret that you were a cancer in WCW these rumours come ''conveniently'' after you are set to be around for a while.

Hogan: A cancer!? You are one to talk!

HHH: Just a warning for you. If you have anything to do with it, I'm gonna hurt you!

Hogan: I think you should be more focused on Ric Flair instead of your paranoid little theories dude!

Overall Rating 94%

Ross: Good god almighty what a show we have in store for you next week!

Halloween Havoc from Anaheim, CA next week

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. Kane

Hulk Hogan vs. JBL

Shawn Michaels vs. Edge

''Rowdy'' Roddy Piper and Mick Foley vs. Sean O'Haire and Carlito

Intercontinental Championship Match

Chris Masters © vs. Big Show

Hardcore Match

Women's Championship

Trish Stratus © vs. Victoria

World Tag Team Championship