WWE:TNA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great diary, Intriguing storylines like your Draft seems realistic, Good Build up for mania as well looks like classic card, Graphics are some of the best i have seen in a diary, hopefully new sceniro will come out would be great keep up this diary one of best and most original on the board.

Just like I always say man... Very awesome... WrestleMania was built nicely and the event itself I have a feeling will definately live up to the hype... Not too sure where your going with everything which makes it that much better... Keep up the brilliant work my man...

Wrestlemania 21

Prediction Contest

IPB Image

Rico & Spanky © vs The New Nation

IPB Image

Shelton Benjamin © vs Edge

IPB Image

Angel Williams © vs Trish Stratus

IPB Image

Chris Sabin © vs Petey Williams vs Mysterio

IPB Image

Raven vs Ric Flair

IPB Image

The Troubleshooters vs Batista & Matt Hardy

IPB Image

JBL & Jeff Jarrett vs Shawn Michaels & Triple H

IPB Image

Eddie Guerrero © vs Monty Brown

IPB Image

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

IPB Image

Chris Benoit © vs Christian

IPB Image

John Cena © vs Booker T

Bonus Questions

Will Eric Bischoff's stalker reveal him/herself? If yes, who will it be?

Will Christy Hemme, Mike Mizanin, or Shannon Moore show up for the PPV?

If signed to a WWE:TNA contract, will Bret Hart make an appearance during in the WWE title match?

** The person with the most corrent predictions earns the choice of picking the main event for the last Raw or Smackdown before the next PPV or the match type for an undercard match at the PPV itself. **

Raven vs Ric Flair

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

John Cena © vs Booker T

Bonus Questions

Will Eric Bischoff's stalker reveal him/herself? If yes, who will it be? No

Will Christy Hemme, Mike Mizanin, or Shannon Moore show up for the PPV? Yes

If signed to a WWE:TNA contract, will Bret Hart make an appearance during in the WWE title match? No

Still my favourite diary of all time... WrestleMania has shaped up nicely and I see tons of potential on the card and this could very well be the greatest event ive ever read... Its really tough to predict the outcomes with the swerves that are bound to happen however I'm expecting nothing less than fantastic...

** The person with the most corrent predictions earns the choice of picking the main event for the last Raw or Smackdown before the next PPV or the match type for an undercard match at the PPV itself. **

Raven vs Ric Flair

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

John Cena © vs Booker T

Bonus Questions

Will Eric Bischoff's stalker reveal him/herself? If yes, who will it be? Yes- Simon Diamond

If signed to a WWE:TNA contract, will Bret Hart make an appearance during in the WWE title match? Yes

I absolutely love this diary. I was a big fan of the old one and I will most definitely be reading this one. I can't wait to see what you do with Mania

Raven vs Ric Flair

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

John Cena © vs Booker T

Bonus Questions

Will Eric Bischoff's stalker reveal him/herself? If yes, who will it be? No

If signed to a WWE:TNA contract, will Bret Hart make an appearance during in the WWE title match? No

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

Pre-Show Match

Christopher Daniels d. Frankie Kazarian

Val Venis d. Doug Basham

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

:::[PPV INTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

After the pyro stops going off and the smoke clears, we get a wide shot of the arena. Not a single seat is empty and all the fans are on their feet. We get a glimpse of many of the signs that the fans brought to the show and then are taken to a shot of the Wrestlemania 21 set. After a few seconds of showing the set, we are taken to a tight shot of the announcers, who welcome us to Wrestlemania. They do a rundown of the card for tonight and then discuss some of the events leading up to the matches. As the duo of Jerry Lawler and Joey Styles wrap up their opening comments, the bell is rung and "Ain't No Stoppin' Me" plays. Shelton Benjamin steps out for the opening bout. He has his United States title hanging over his shoulder and he walks down the ramp to tremendous ovation from the crowd.

IPB Image

Shelton Benjamin vs Edge

United States Championship

Shelton Benjamin is the first to make his entrance and the crowd pops loudly for him. The United States champion looks to be extremely excited and he shares his excitement with the crowd. The cheering quickly turns to boos as "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge comes on and out comes Edge with Lita. The challenger looks to be extra cocky tonight as he is walking and motioning that the title will soon go around his waist. Edge slides into the ring and then does his usual posing on the corner, which draws more booing from the crowd. Edge and Shelton go face to face and then the ref raises the title up in the air. The bell is then rung and before Edge and Shelton can lock up, "Live For the Moment" by Monster Magnet plays and Matt Hardy comes sprinting down to the ring. Edge's eyes widen when he sees his former friend slide into the ring. Edge ducks a punch attempt and then jumps out of the ring. Matt follows and the two go up the ramp. The referee begins to count as Edge runs away from Matt. As Edge is about to go through the entry way, he realizes he left Lita behind. Matt turns around and sees Lita trying to sneak towards the railing to jump over. Matt walks towards a scared Lita, but is blindsides by Edge from behind. Edge and Lita then go up the ramp and Matt gets back up and gives chase. By this time the referee has already counted to ten and called for the bell.

Lawler: I can't believe this Joey! Matt Hardy has just screwed Edge out of his shot at the United States title!

Styles: Well King, there's a thing called karma, and Edge found out first hand just how things come back to bite you on the backside. But what I can't believe is that this will go down in history as the fastest title defense at a Wrestlemania.

Edge is shown backstage stopping infront of a monitor and realizing that he just lost the match. He looks back and Matt Hardy is no longer chasing after him. It appears that Matt Hardy simply wanted to screw Edge out of the title and succeeded in doing so.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Edge knocks the monitor over and then storms off cursing at the top of his lungs. As we see him walking into the background, we fade into a video package for the following match between New Nation members Orlando Jordan & Bobby Lashley taking on champions Rico & Spanky.

IPB Image

Rico & Spanky vs Orlando Jordan & Bobby Lashley

Smackdown Tag Team Championship

The music of Rico and Spanky hits as soon as the video comes to a end. As the two flamboyant champions step out of the entry way the crowd gives them a loud pop. The reaction quickly changes as OJ and Lashley comes from behind and blindside the champions. Lashley grabs Spanky and hits a sick looking german suplex onto the floor. OJ kicks and shoves Rico all the way towards the ringside area. Lashley comes over and joins OJ. Lashley grabs Rico and presses him over his head. He then tosses him over the top rope. The referee calls for the bell and the match is under way. OJ goes in and continues the assault on Rico and goes for the cover. Rico manages to kick out right before the third count from the referee. OJ signals for the Blackout, but Rico counters into a DDT. As OJ lays on the mat holding his head, Rico crawls to the corner, but Spanky is nowhere to be seen. He is still layed out on the ramp and isn't moving. Rico sees his partner down and then begins to pull himself up and the crowd gets behind him. They cheer and scream for him and Rico starts to scream at OJ to get up. OJ stands up and Rico hits a spinning side kick to the gut. OJ staggers back and Lashley slaps him on the back when Rico isn't looking. Rico grabs OJ and prepares to hit another kick, but Lashley comes in and blasts Rico with a vicious forearm to the side of the head. Lashley picks Rico up into a torture rack and the referee starts to ask Rico if he gives up. Before the referee can get an answer from Rico, Lashley flips Rico off his shoulders into a variation of the Dominator. Lashley makes the cover and drives his forearm into Rico's face, 1.......2.......3!

Winners: The New Nation

In a not so surprising manner, the New Nation captures the Smackdown tag team titles. The match was a complete squash and the crowd isn't too happy with the outcome. Lashley and Jordan snatch the titles away from the referee and hold them up in the air. Jordan looks into the camera and says that this is just the first of three titles that the New Nation is capturing tonight. We go to a shot of Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler and the two are speechless. Stylesthen informs us that he is being told that something is going on in the back.

As we go to the back, we see Edge burst into Shane McMahon's office and pulls Shane up.

Edge: SHANE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALL THIS UNDER CONTROL!!!! WHAT HAPPENED DAMN IT!!

Shane: Calm down Edge. Bischoff told me that he was going to keep Matt under control, but I guess he just couldn't. It's not my fault Edge, besides you did steal away the love of his life and turned your back on him. What did you expect, that he would just turn the other cheek and go about his life.

Edge: Well you gotta go out there and restart my match. Give me the match I was signed to compete in tonight so I can win the United States title as I promised.

Shane: I can't just do that Edge, you know that. There's contracts and paperwork involved with title matches and this match is officially over. You were counted out and that is a definite end to the match and can't be restarted. You're just going to have to sit out the rest of Wrestlemania and wait for another title shot to present itself at a later time.

Edge: Sit out Wrestlemania? You seriously expect me to sit this show out because Matt screwed me out of my title! Mark my words Shane, this night isn't over for me. I'll find a place to pop up even if I have to take somebody out of the picture to do it!

Edge gives Shane a cold look and then turns away. Edge walks to the door and shoves it open. As the door swings out, a loud thud is heard and the door shoots back at Edge. Edge managed to take a step back and avoided the returning door. Edge opens the door and peaks out. Edge gets back in the room and has a huge smile on his face.

Edge: Shane, I think that title shot just presented itself.

Edge turns around and begins to laugh as he opens the door and walks out. The camera man follows and as the door is fully opened, we see Christian laying on the ground. He is severely busted open from his forehead and there's lots of blood on the floor near him. There is a trail of bloody foot prints leading away from him, so it appears that it wasn't just Edge shoving the door open that did the damage, but someone else attacked Christian at just about the exact same time. We see some officials rushing towards Christian in the distance and then we cut to a shot of the arena where we are set for the following match. The music of the challenger hits and out comes Trish Stratus, with Victoria following behind.

IPB Image

Angel Williams vs Trish Stratus

Women's Championship

After what we've seen so far, this match was looked at as a "bathroom" break for some of the fans. Those that remained in their seats saw a hell of a match. The two women put on a great showing with holds and counter holds that are normally seen in matches involving the likes of Benoit or Angle. The match didn't go long, but for the most part it was fast and furious. Angel dominated the match near the end, but a mistake by Nidia shifted the momentum in the challenger's way. Trish collects herself and waits for Angel to get up to her feet. As Trish is poised to hit Stratusfaction on Angel, Victoria is attacked from behind by somebody. Trish turns her full attention towards the action on the outside and we see Alexis Laree attacking Victoria. Trish goes over to the ropes to try to exit the ring, but Nidia comes over and kicks Trish in the head as she's got her head between the ropes. Trish staggers back and Angel catches her and hits the Angel Driver. As Angel covers and hooks the leg, the referee comes to and starts the slow count, 1.........2.........3!

Winner: Angel Williams

Angel picks up the victory thanks to outside distraction from Alexis Laree and outside help from Nidia. Security rushes down to ringside and stop any further attacks from Laree on Victoria. Laree turns to the ring and stares down the champion. Laree begins to walk backwards up the ramp, never taking her eyes off the champion. As she is walking, she points towards the ring and then motions that the title will be around her waist soon. Laree goes through the curtain and we then get a shot of Angel holding her title up in the air. From that image we fade out to a shot of Booker T warming up backstage. The shot turns into a split screen shot and see see the champ, John Cena getting ready as well. After we see the two men that will be involved in the Smackdown brand's main event tonight warm up, we are shown a video package showcasing highlights from the first two Ultimate X matches in WWE:TNA history. The involvement of Chris Sabin in both previous matches is pushed hard.

IPB Image

Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Mysterio

Cruiser-X Championship

The action got under way quickly after all three men made their entrances. High flying antics and insane bumps were shown off by these three athletes, and they didn't hold anything back. At one point in the match, a bump off the X cable structure by Sabin had everybody wondering if he had broken his neck, but he was alright. The closing moments of this match had the crowd on their feet for every single move thrown their way. Sabin and Mysterio throw kicks at each other while on the cables. Mysterio manages to knock Sabin off, but then falls off himself. Mysterio lands on his feet, but appears to have hurt his knee. He bends over and grabs at his knee. Out of nowhere, Williams comes in and in a split second hits the Canadian Destroyer on Mysterio. The crowd pops for the devestating move and then begin to stomp away to pump up all the men in the ring, who are all laying on the mat. Sabin and Williams begin to move first and the crowd starts a mixed chant for both men with half cheering on Sabin and the other half for Williams. Williams gets up first and attempts to hit the Destroyer again, but Sabin suddenly counters it into the Cradle Shock. Sabin gets to his feet and climbs up a corner, then leaps up and grabs on to the cable. Sabin makes his way to the center of the cable structure and grabs his belt. Sabin unhooks the title and drops down to the mat.

Winner: Chris Sabin

Sabin grabs his belt and holds it up. The crowd pops for that and then begin to go silent when the lights dim. Sabin looks around as if confused by what's going on. Everybody else in the arena seems to be just as confused by what is happening. The Titantron comes on and we are treated to few shots of action from a masked man. The crowd quickly recognizes who it is and let out a mixed reaction. As the video wraps up with these words, "Unmasked & Unleashed! The Juice is coming!" Sabin looks on and nods his head as if to say that he acknowledges the fact that he now has a new contender for his title and he welcomes the challenge. As Sabin continues to celebrate his victory by jumping into the crowd and huging fans, a video plays highlighting the events leading up to the match between Ric Flair and Raven.

IPB Image

Raven vs Ric Flair

Raven's Rules Match

As the video comes to a close, the music of Ric Flair hits and he struts his way down to the ring. Flair removes his robe and awaits Raven. The crowd cheers on while Flair does his trademark strut in the ring. The crowd pops when "Scream" plays, signaling the entrance of Raven. The crowd seems to be torn between cheering Raven and cheering for Flair. The music keeps playing, but Raven is nowhere to be seen. The music plays for another forty or so seconds and still no Raven. The music stops and the crowd boos. The boos get louder when out of nowhere, Shannon Moore slides into the ring and attacks Flair from behind. Moore attempts a ddt, but Flair escapes it and delivers a series of chops. As Moore clutches at his chest, Flair drops down to his knees and nails a low blow. Moore falls to the mat in pain and then Flair grabs his leg and applies the Figure Four Leglock. A referee comes running down and slides into the ring. For some reason the referee questions Moore and he taps out. It appeared that the match was changed on the fly from Flair vs Raven to Flair vs Moore, but it was never officially mentioned.

Winner: Ric Flair

Flair picks up a win, but where was Raven. Styles and Lawler ask the very same question to each other at the announcers table. Flair leaves the ring and doesn't look to happy. We then cut to the back where we see Chavo Guerrero sitting down reading a magazine. He has his head bandaged up and his right eye is swollen. Chavo tosses the magazine aside and quickly stands up. We see Monty Brown come up, with Lashley and Jordan behind him.

Brown: Whoa, whoa! Calm down little man, we're not here to fight. As a matter of fact, we're here simply to have a few words with you.

Chavo: Yeah, what about?!

Brown: Well it's just that we feel like it's pointless beating on you like we've been doing lately. Our target is Eddie, not you. You've simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time during all of this.

Chavo: Wrong place? Wrong time? You think me being there for my uncle, my blood, mi familia is being in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Brown: I don't think we're getting through to you, so I'll just leave you with this, your loyalty is gonna get you hurt worse than anything you've received from us recently. So ask yourself, when is the last time Eddie came to your rescue lately.

The New Nation members walk off, leaving Chavo with an angry expression on his face. We cut back to the arena where the Troubleshooters Brent Albright and Chris Masters are making their way down to the ring for the last time as a tag team. The two men are proudly wearing their tag team titles around their waist and cockily flaunt them to the fans as they walk down the ramp. This draws huge boos from the fans. The reaction quickly changes when "Live for the Moment" by Monster Magnet plays and out comes the former WWE champion, Matt Hardy. Hardy is wearing a "Death to Edge" shirt on as he runs down to the ring. He slides into the ring and throws up the V1 sign, to a loud pop from the crowd. The fans let out a loud ovation when "I Walk Alone" by Saliva plays and out comes the Raw number one draft pick, Batista. Before he can make it all the way down the ramp, Batista is stopped dead in his tracks when "No Chance" plays and Mr. McMahon comes out to the stage area.

McMahon: I apologise for the interuption, but I have something to say. I just got off the phone with a few superstars that haven't been seen in this company for a while now and they've all agreed to return. The idea I presented to them that got them to finally agree to come to terms with us is something the fans have been asking for since we stopped running it. You see, at the start of the roster split one thing that we got rid of was the anual King of the Ring tournament. The very tournament that produced many world champions after they won the crown. Well I am proud to announce that next month's Backlash pay-per-view is now cancelled and will be replaced by the return of the King of the Ring!

The fans go wild at the sound of the announcement of the return of the King of the Ring tournament. McMahon raises his hand up and motions for the crowd to calm down, as it appears he has more to say.

McMahon: Because of the return of the tournament, past kings have decided to make a return for the tournament. The idea behind this years version of the tournament is eight kings returning to claim their rightful place as the undisputed King of the Ring, while eight up and coming superstars try to become king by defeating their peers and dethroning past kings. The tournament will be dubbed, the "King of Kings" tournament. At the end of this tournament we will have a king that reigns over everybody past and present. And as an added bonus, the winner of the tournament will earn a guaranteed title shot at either the WWE or NWA champion whenever they choose to challenge for the title. The tournament brackets will be as follows:

Bracket A

Kip James vs John Cena

Viscera vs AJ Styles

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Triple H vs BG James

Bracket B

Sting vs Edge

Chris Masters vs Stone Cold

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit

Charlie Haas vs Bret Hart

McMahon There you have it folks. Viscera, Stone Cold, & Bret Hart make their return to the active roster to take part of this tournament and defend their crowns. Also, Sting makes his long awaited return to action. The King of the Ring: King of Kings Tournament will kick off tomorrow night on Raw with the first match, NWA World Heavyweight champion John Cena taking on Kip James and the second tournament match of the night will be Edge taking on the man called Sting! So for now, good evening and enjoy the rest of the show!

Mr. McMahon turns around and walks through the curtain to the back. Batista finishes making his entrance and slides into the ring. Hardy and Batista talk some strategy before Batista heads for the apron. Hardy and Albright look to be the ones that will start the match.

IPB Image

Raw vs Smackdown Match

As Albright and Matt are about to lock up, "Down in the Catacombs" plays and out comes Abyss with James Mitchell not far behind. Abyss appears to be going after Batista and Mitchell confirms that when he starts to scream threats out to him. Batista turns around and starts to call Abyss closer to the ring, as Abyss has stopped half way down the ramp. As Batista is focused on Abyss, Masters comes into the ring and clotheslines him from behind. The shot sends Batista flying off the apron and the big man hits the floor hard. Masters then turns his attention to Hardy, who has Albright in the corner. Masters clubs Hardy from behind and the two start to double team him. Abyss rushes down and picks BatistaThe tag team champions assault Hardy for a while and get a few near falls. Masters calls Albright over to the corner and tags himself in. Albright looks at him oddly, but ignores it quickly and goes to the apron. Masters picks Hardy up and drives him down hard into the mat with a high vertical suplex. Masters goes over to cover him, but before the one count he picks Matt up by the hair. Masters picks Hardy up and locks in his finishing hold the Full Nelson, otherwise known as the Master Lock. The referee goes over and asks Matt if he wants to quit, but Hardy is trying hard to escape the hold. The crowd starts to rally behind Matt and he starts to make his way to the ropes. Masters looks shocked that Hardy is fighting the hold. Masters applies the hold tighter and Hardy starts to show signs of fading. The referee checks on Matt and raises his arm up and lets go. His arms drops. The referee does it again and Hardy's arm drops for a second time. One more time and the match will be over. The referee raises the arm up and lets it go. The arm is coming down, but Masters releases the hold and slams Hardy down to the mat. Masters grabs Hardy and drags him closer to his corner. Masters extends his arm and gets the tag from Albright. Masters picks Hardy up and holds him for Albright to hit. Albright charges in with a clothesline, but Hardy dives out of the way and Masters takes the blow. Hardy then dives towards his corner and manages to tag his partner, Batista, who just made it to the apron. The crowd explodes and Batista comes in like a blaze of hell. Albright is blasted by a series of clotheslines and then takes a huge spinde buster. Batista lets out a scream and then slaps his chest a few times. He then calls for Albright to get up. As he is doing this, Masters slides back into the ring to try to blind side Batista, but is caught. Masters stares right into the eyes of Batista and then looks down at Albright. He shrugs his shoulders and then throws his arms into the air as if saying, "Forget this". Masters leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. Batista turns back to Albright and catches him standing up. Batista lifts him up and drives him down with the Batista Bomb. Batista makes the cover and the referee drops down to make the uncontested three count.

Winners: Batista & Matt Hardy

As we see Batista standing over the fallen ALbright, we are then taken to a shot of Masters going through the curtain. Masters has basically walked out on his parter, but more importantly, his friend. We cut to the back where Masters is walking down the hall. Some of the wrestlers watch him as he is passing by and then they whisper to each other. Masters stops and takes notice of what's going on. Most of the wrestlers scatter, but only Paul London and Johnny Jeter stay. Masters walks over and tries to intimidate both, but neither one moves a muscle.

Masters: If you've got something to say, say it to my face!

London: Relax Chris, what you do is your business. We simply were discussing our opinion about it.

Masters: Well let me tell you something little man, your opinion don't matter much. And by the look of my new contract, I'll be seeing you a whole lot more, so I'll show you just how very little it matters.

Jeter: You know Chris, no matter what you do, no matter what gimmick you may use, you've always been an asshole. I don't know how Brent even put up with you for so long. He should have seen it coming, but I guess he trusted you more than any of us ever would. No matter what gimmick I play or have played, I've always stood by my parters......better yet, my friends. It didn't matter if I was playing a comedy role or a serious role, I always did what was right by my FRIEND. Now if I was to be told to play a male cheerleader, then maybe we would have a problem. But I'm getting off my point. Chris, you may think you are this big gift to the wrestling business, but you lack one single thing that will never allow you to make a huge impact. You lack the ability to think about anybody other than yourself.

Masters: Is that so, huh?

Masters cracks a smug smile and then blasts both London and Jeter with a double clothesline. He picks up London and then tosses him through a nearby window. Masters goes over and pulls Jeter up and locks him in the Master Lock. Jeter rapidly tries to fight the hold, but is way overpowered and ends up limp. Masters releases the hold and shoves Jeter down to the floor.

Masters: We'll see if I don't have what it takes to make an impact!

Masters gives Jeter a kick for good measure before walking off. As he is leaving the area, we go to the arena where Eddie Guerrero is making his entrance. The Intercontinental champion is walking with a purpose and the crowd is going nuts. Eddie slides into the ring and hands the belt to the referee. He climbs a corner and poses for his fans. Eddie climbs down and then turns to the entry way and awaits his challenger. The music of the New Nation hits and Monty Brown comes out. Eddie leaves the ring and runs up the ramp.

IPB Image

Eddie Guerrero vs Monty Brown

Intercontinental Championship

Eddie meets Brown on the ramp and they trade punches. Eddie starts winning the war and Brown nails Eddie with a thrust to the throat. Knockdown and Brown stomps on Eddie on the ramp. He picks him up only to get rights and a kick. Brown kicks Eddie and throws him off the ramp into the guard rail. Eddie takes an axehandle and then Brown rams him into the rail and chokes him with it. The ref tries to restore order but Brown backs him up and then steps on Eddie's throat. Brown tosses Eddie back on the ramp and follows with a knee drop to the chest and then picks him up. Brown lifts Eddie up and applies a bear hug and walks to the ring apron. Brown looks around and drops Eddie to the floor and then hits another knee drop to the chest of Eddie. Brown finally rolls him inside. Brown slides into the ring and cover for a two. Brown begins to choke Eddie, but breaks at the referees four count and reapplies the choke. Brow releases and gets up to his feet. He bends over to pick Eddie up but gets a right hand to the face. Another right hand in the gut. Uppercut and Eddie is standing on his feet. Rights, lefts and a whip to the ropes but Brown nails Eddie with a powerful clothesline. Brown attempts to drop and elbow but misses. Eddie gets up and delivers more rights and another whip. Eddie ducks Brown's clothesline and kicks him in the gut. Eddie grabs Brown and takes him over with a suplex. Eddie pops his hips and gets up again with Brown still in his grasp. He hits another suplex and repeates the motion. Eddie finally snaps him over with the third suplex, finishing off the hat trick. Eddie motions that it's time to go up to the top rope. As he is about to go up, Orlando Jordan and Bobby Lashley come running down to ringside. Eddie decks Lashley and then Jordan slides into the ring. He charges Eddie, but gets tossed over the top rope. Eddie does his shoulder shimmy and brings the crowd to their feet. He then rushes to the corner and climbes up quickly. Lashley leaps up to the apron and draws the referee's attention. Eddie pauses for a second, but this allows Jordan to come up and push him off the top. Eddie comes crashing down and takes the referee with him at the same time. The ref is down, Eddie is down, Brown is down, and Jordan and Lashley enter the ring. The two stalk the Intercontinental champion, drawing a chorus of boos. As they are about to make a move, the crowd pops and we see Chavo Guerrero sprinting to the ring with a steel chair in hand. Lashley and Jordan back up as Chavo slides into the ring. The two don't know what to do. Chavo stands over his uncle and then kneels down to check on him. Lashley and Jordan slowly exit the ring, but keep an eye on Chavo. Chavo walks over to the rope and raises the chair up, causing Jordan and Lashley to back up further from the apron. Brown and Eddie start to get up to their feet. Chavo turns and readies the chair. Brown turns and sees Chavo charging with the chair and braces for impact. Chavo stops right before making impact with Brown's skull and then turns and blasts Eddie over the head with the steel chair. Chavo tosses the chair down hard to the mat. Chavo starts to tremble a little and his right eye starts to twitch. He leaps out of the ring and walks up the ramp with a deranged look on his face. Brown looks around and can't believe it. He rolls Eddie over and makes the cover, but the ref is still down. Jordan goes around and tries to wake the ref up. After a few tugs at him, he comes to. The ref slowly crawls towards the middle and starts the count, 1................2................KICK OUT! Eddie somehow managed to kick out. Brown, Lashley, and Jordan can't believe the match isn't over. Brown gets up and begins to scream at Eddie to get up. Eddie grabs on to the bottom rope and uses it to get up. He grabs the second rope and attempts to balance himself. He grabs the top rope and gets to his feet. The crowd is going wild at this moment, as a bloody Eddie is attempting to make a comeback. Brown charges at Eddie with a clothesline, but Eddie ducks it and runs to the ropes. Brown turns and runs to the adjacent rope. With the blood in his eyes, Eddie doesn't realise that Brown has run to the ropes, so out of nowhere Eddie is hit with the Pounce! Brown viciously jerks Eddie towards the middle of the ring and covers, 1..........2..........3!

Winner: Monty Brown

The Smackdown tag team champions slide in and present Monty Brown with his newly won Intercontinental championship. The three members of the New Nation pose with their titles in the middle of the ring. A bloody Eddie Guerrero lies under them as they celebrate Brown's victory. As the celebration continues, we are taken to a shot of the backstage area where Chavo is walking towards his car in the parking lot. Chavo tosses his bag into the trunk and then enters the car. Chavo doesn't waste much time and simply turns the car on and bolts out of the arena. From that we are taken to a shot of Chris Benoit warming up for his match later on tonight. We still aren't sure if Christian will be able to wrestle after the attack suffered earlier on in the night. Shortly after that we are taken right into a video package recapping events leading up to the steel cage match that is up next.

IPB Image

Jeff Jarrett & JBL vs Shawn Michaels & Triple H

Steel Cage Match

Both teams make their entrances and the cage is lowered. After some jawing between the two teams in the ring the ref calls for the bell to signal the official start of the bout. Jarrett begins by running to Hbk, but takes a chop that knocks him on his ass. JBL is backed into the corner of the twosome and as Triple H charges, JBL quickly gets himself out of the corner before they can double team him. JBL and Triple H lock up in the center of the ring and JBL shoots HHH into the ropes. On the recoil HHH is back body dropped to the canvas by JBL. HBK on the other side of the ring has Jarrett in a corner and is laying in with hard punches to the forehead. JBL reaches over to Jarrett and they slam HBK down into the mat with a double team powerbomb. They again try to double team HBK but he rolls out of the way just as they attempt to drop double elbows down on him. JBL and Jarrett hit nothing but the mat of the ring as HBK stands up. HBK goes over to the cage to attempt to climb but as he does, he is distracted by Jim Ross, which allows Jarrett to blind side him from behind. Jarrett works HBK back into a corner and JBL comes charging in with a shoulder block. Jarrett and JBL begin to stomp away on HBK but HHH comes over and pulls Jarrett away. HHH shoots Jarrett to the ropes and nails him with a high knee to the face. JBL brings a hurting HBK to his feet and whips him into the corner turnbuckle across the ring. JBL charges at HBK with a knee lift and then tosses him out of the corner. JBL is about to climb up on to the top ring ropes when HHH distracts him, this allows HBK to get to his feet pull all his strenght into a last ditch effort. HBK catches JBL on the top rope and body slams him down to the mat. HBK then quickly slumps in a corner to recollect himself. HHH goes over and brings JBL to his feet and shoot him into the ring ropes and blast him with a face buster. HHH drops an elbow on to JBL and covers him, but the ref is to busy arguing with James Storm, who is now at ringside, to count the pin attempt. HHH picks JBL up and locks in a sleeper hold. HBK sees this and pulls himself up to his feet. HBK attempts to hit Sweet Chin Music on JBL, but he ducks and Triple H ends up taking the kick. JBL hits the ropes and attempts to catch HBK with the Clothesline from Hell from behind. HBK quickly turns around and hits a super quick Sweet Chin Music on JBL. With the other three down, HBK decides it's best to just win the match and starts to climb the cage. As he is half way up, Chris Harris comes running down to the ring and leaps onto the cage. He rushes up and tosses powder in the eyes of HBK. HBK climbs a little off the cage and places his feet on the ropes to try and wipe the powder from his eyes. As he is doing this, Jeff Jarrett climbs up and grabs HBK. Jarrett leaps off with HBK and nails a top rope Stroke. Jarrett rolls HBK over and covers, 1........2........3!

Winners: Jeff Jarrett & JBL

The cage begins to be lifted and this prompts AMW to enter the ring. Harris and Storm lay into HBK as Jarrett and JBL look on. HHH looks on and realised that he has lost the match. HHH rolls out of the ring and lifts up the apron cover. He looks for something under the ring and as he comes out, he has a sledgehammer in hand. The crowd goes wild as Triple H gets up to his feet and slides into the ring. Harris is the first to turn and takes a shot to the face. JBL charges at H, but takes a shot to the gut. Storm turns right into a sledgehammer shot to the forehead. Jarrett stands in a corner looking scared out of his mind as Triple H slowly walks over to him. H brings the sledgehammer over his head and then swings it down. Jarrett manages to leap out of the ring before any impact is made. The hammer strikes the top turnbuckle and it is torn clean off thanks to the impact of the blow. Jarrett's eyes wide as he pictures that being his head, had he not left the ring. Triple H has snapped and he strikes a referee that enters the ring. Another one enteres to try and calm things down, but he takes a shot to the gut as well. HBK gets to his feet and he still can't see a thing due to the powder in his eyes. He bumps into Triple H from behind and then turns and elbows him in the back. Triple Hgets even more angry and turns around and blasts HBK without even checking to see who it was that hit him from behind. H looks down and realises that it was HBK he just struck, but doesn't seem to care much for his mistake. Triple H drops the sledgehammer and walks out of the ring. He goes up the ramp to a loud pop from the crowd. As he's about to make it to the stage, "Medal" hits and out comes Kurt Angle. The two go face to face, but Angle turns his attention towards the ring and walks down the ramp. Angle enters the ring and we see officials removing all the bodies from the ring. As Angle warms up in the ring, we are taken to a video package recapping the long feud between Kurt Angle and AJ Styles. The highlight of the video is the beginning of the feud which came at Wrestlemania 20. The video wraps up with the two going nose to nose. With the video coming to an end, we go back to the arena where "I Am" plays and the crowd goes nuts for the arrival of the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles. Every single person in the arena is standing and cheering Styles as he walks down the ramp and then slides into the ring.

IPB Image

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

No Holds Barred Match

Angle and Styles go face to face before the bell rings. Angle has Styles in a bad way early in the match after a blatant thumb to the eyes. JBL on the outside finally comes to and starts to cause a scene and this draws the refs attention. With the ref now distracted Angle pulls a pair of brass knuckles from out of his right boot. He puts them on his hand and is about to use them, but Styles does all he can do to avoid the loaded punch and kicks Angle low. The ref turns and sees this, but there is nothing he can do, as it's no holds barred. Styles takes the knuckles from Angle and puts them on his own fist. As he closes in on Angle, he is surprised by a low bridge trunks pull by Angle. This sends Styles flying to outside of the ring. As Styles crashes in to the guard rail on the outside, JBL attempts to come over, but Angle slides out and gets between him and Styles. Angle shakes his head and starts to threaten JBL. JBL leaves the ring and Angle turns his attention back to Styles, who is slumped guard rail dazed. Angle is coming towards Styles but the ref is trying to hold him back so that Styles has a chance to get up to his feet. Angle grabs Styles' hand and is able to get the knuckles off and now has them in his possession. Angle looks at the knuckles and thinks about putting them on, but instead tosses them into the crowd. Styles is up to his feet now and Angle moves in, shoving the ref to the side as he attempts to drill Styles with a clothesline. Styles sees him coming and back body drops him over the rail. Styles goes over and the two start to brawl through the crowd. Styles rams Angle's head into one of the safety rails near the seats and then shoots him towards some electrical equipment, but Angle puts the brakes on quick. The two keep battling and make it to the backstage area. The two crash throgh some nearby tables with computers and such, probably the WWE:TNA.com interview area. Some wrestlers are standing back there and watch the action from a distance. One of them decides to get a closer look and goes over and grabs Styles. It's Rob Conway who tries to join the action. Before he can do anything, Carlito comes from behind and grabs him. Carlito leaps up and pulls Conway back onto his knees. Conway rolls around in pain after taking Carlito's back cracker. Angle and Styles take the batle back towards the arena and battle up towards the stage. Angle hits a release belly to belly suplex on Styles, sending him hard onto the ramp. Angle pulls him up again and attempts a release German suplex, but Styles flips over and drop kicks him, sending him towards ringside. Styles runs at Angle, but is caught and then sent through the second rope via another release belly to belly suplex. Angle waits for Styles to get to his feet and grabs him from behind. Angle attempts an Angle Slam and Styles escapes it, but as he lands he bumps into the referee. Styles turns to check on the ref and Angle tries to come from behind again. Styles feels ANgle is behind so he flips and lands the backflip kick on Angle. Styles gets up to his feet, but as he is about to go after Angle he is struck from behind. The camera gets a look at the attacker and it's none other than Chris Masters. Masters pulls Styles up and locks him into the Master Lock. Styles battles and tries to get out of the hold, but Masters lock shis hands tighter and jerks him around. Styles continues the struggle, but starts to fade. Angle gets to his feet and sees this and starts to scream at Masters.

Angle: What the hell are you doing!

Masters releases the hold and holds his arms up in the air as if to say, "alright, I'm done". Angle looks at him and still doesn't look pleased.

Angle: Don't you ever involve yourself in my matches again kid or I will be forced to break your ankle!

Angle motions for Masters to get out of the ring and then turns around to pick Styles up. As Angle is bent down, Masters comes from behind and blubs him in the back of the neck and then applies the Master Lock. Angle tries his hardest to not get locked in, but Masters over powers him. Angle manages to roll over, but Masters grip doesn't break. Angle tries to escape the hold a few more times but the end result is the same as before with Styles, Angle goes limp. Masters cracks the hold tighter and tighter, but Angle isn't moving. Masters then goes further and lifts him up into the air and slams him down with what can only be called Master Lock Slam. Masters drops down and starts to talk smack at Angle and he then gets up to leave. Masters stops as he is going through the second rope and comes back. Masters pulls Styles up and tosses him onto Angle. Masters then goes over and tosses the referee closer to Angle and Styles. The drop causes the referee to come to and he sees the cover. Masters leaves the ring and makes his way to the back. The referee starts to make the count, 1...............2...............3!

Winner: AJ Styles

The announcement is made that AJ Styles is the winner, but I don't think it's the way Styles would have wanted to win. Masters is then shown on the ramp screaming at the top of his lungs about making an impact. From the looks of things, he has just made an impact. We cut to a video package promoting the return of the King of the Ring tournament and the pay-per-view itself. As it comes to an end, we are taken to another video package, this time showcasing highlights of the last three matches between Booker T and John Cena and events that lead up to this fourth match between the two. As the video comes to a close, John Cena makes his way down to the ring. The fans love this guy and they show it big time. Cena feeds off the energy of the crowd. The music of the New Nation hits and the challenger, Booker T comes out to the stage.

IPB Image

John Cena vs Booker T

NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Booker T walks to the ring and slides in. Booker rushes to Cena, but gets caught and Cena executes a pumphandle suplex on Booker. Cena nails Booker T with a belly to back suplex. Cena gets up and drives an elbow smash on Booker T. Cena climbs to his feet and leaps onto Booker, connecting with a knee to the chest. Booker T gets up holding his chest and the referee checks on him. Cena watches on and then Booker T leg lariats him while he is not expecting it. The kick sends Cena to the mat. Booker covers John Cena and the ref makes the count, 1...2... John Cena kicks out. Booker T sends Cena to the outside of the ring. The referee starts the count. Cena with a spinning side slam on Booker T, sending him hard to the floor. Cena and Bookergo back into the ring at about the five count. Cena measures Booker up and drops a closed fist to the forehead. Now Cena standing, he waits on his challenger. Booker T gets up and Cena gets thrown into the turnbuckle by Booker who was expecting him. Booker comes over and smashes Cena's head into the top turnbuckle. Booker T chops Cena repeatedly in the corner. Cena slaps Booker which enrages the challenger. Booker picks Cena up and drives him down with a high body slam. Booker then hits Cena with an elbow drop from the second turnbuckle. Booker T gets up and pulls Cena up. He grabs the champ and nails him with a DDT. Booker gets to his feet and throws his arms in the air to taunt the crowd. Cena stands up and Booker is unaware of this. Booker hits Cena with the back of his elbow, so it appeared Booker was aware the champ had gotten up. Cena gets back to his feet and Booker can't believe he can't keep him down. booker whips Cena to the ropes and prepares to catch the champ on the rebound. Booker gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Cena. Cena gets back to his feet and throws his arms up, drawing a loud pop from his fans. Booker gets pulled up again, but he catches Cena with an inverted atomic drop. Cena chops Booker, but then gets taken down with a armdrag. Cena gets up and gets knifehand chops from Booker T. Booker nails Cena with a belly to belly sideslam. Booker T is up again and in full control of the match. Booker fist drops Cena on the mat. Booker lifts his arm up and places it a few inches in front of his face and then starts to shake his head. It appears he is about to do the Spinaroonie, but instead looks down at Cena and tells him that he can't see him and steals Cena's hand gesture. Booker pulls Cena up and goes for the Book End, but Cena elbows his way out of the hold. Booker staggers a bit and then walks into the grasp of Cena. He lifts Booker up and then flips him off his shoulders with the F-U! Cena and Booker both lay in the middle of the ring and the referee starts the mandatory ten count. As the ref gets to five, Monty Brown, Bobby Lashley, and Orlando Jordan come running down to ringside. The referee turns his attention to the other members of the New Nation and orders them to go to the back. He goes as far as to leave the ring and get in their face. The referee has the men backing up, as they didn't expect him to confront them. Cena in the ring is back up and waits for Booker to get up. As he is waiting, the crowd starts to boo and we then see Cena get leveled from behind. The attacker is none other than Mark Henry. Henry picks Cena up and drives him down with a massive power slam. Henry rolls out of the ring and leaps over the guard rail. Booker gets to his feet and pulls Cena up. The ref turns back to the action in the ring and slides in. Booker grabs Cena and then lifts him up with the Book End. Booker rolls Cena over and hooks both legs, 1..........2..........KICK OUT!! Booker can't believe that Cena has kicked out. Booker pulls Cena up and tries to get him in the Book End again, but Cena lifts him up onto his shoulders again for the F-U. Booker thumbs Cena in the eye and gets off the shoulders of the champ. Cena takes a kick to the gut and then Booker hits the rope and leaps up to the air and comes down with the Scissors Kick to the back of Cena's head. Booker rolls Cena over again and hooks both legs again, 1..........2..........3!

Winner: Booker T

Booker T slides out of the ring and snatches the title from the time keeper and walks around the ring. booker doesn't stay in the ring to celebrate. Instead he walks up the ramp with the rest of his group. The four men stand at the top of the ramp and hold up their titles in the air. We fade out to a WWE:TNAShop.com advertisement, followed by a replay from earlier on. The replay is from when Christian was found laying in a pool of his own blood. We are then informed by the announcers that Christian will be replaced since he can't compete. "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace plays and out comes WWE champion Chris Benoit. The champion gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, but it begins to get more and more positive as he gets closer to the ring. The crowd is full blown cheering Benoit once he enters the ring and holds his title up. Benoit hands the title to the referee and awaits his challenger. "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays and out comes Edge.

IPB Image

Chris Benoit vs Christian

WWE Championship

Edge walks to the ring and the ref looks confused. Edge tells the referee that it's official because Christian is injured and can't compete. Chris Benoit walks around the ring. Edge attempts to kick Benoit, but his foot is caught and he receives a dragon screw leg whip. Edge gets up and Benoit clotheslines him down. Edge gets up again, but this time he catches Benoit coming and hits a high vertical suplex out of nowhere. Edge gets back to his feet and measures Benoit. Edge charges at Benoit, but Benoit goes behind and nails Edge with a German suplex. Benoit pulls Edge up and shoots him to the ropes then clotheslines him down. Edge gets back to his feet and is knocked down by a forearm shot to the chest. Edge gets back to his feet again and Benoit tries to lock on the Crossface. Edge fights the hold and manages to roll over and send Benoit through the ropes to the outside. Benoit clutches at his shoulde ron the outside. It appears Benoit could be injured. Edge goes to the outside and picks Benoit up, then tosses him into the ring. The ref checks on Benoit and then signals to the back, so it appears to be a legit injury. Benoit says something to the referee and then tries to pull himself up. Edge slides into the ring and goes to a corner. He looks to be setting up for the spear. Before Edge can do anything, "Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blondes plays and Christian comes out. He is bandaged up and has dried up blood all over his face and chest. Christian sprints down to the ring and Edge is ready for him. As Christian slides in Edge rushes for the Spear, but Christian kicks him in the face. Christian grabs Edge by the hair and drives him down with a diving reverse DDT. Christian stands up, but is grabbed from behind by Chris Benoit. Christian breaks Benoit's grasp and goes behind. Christian grabs Benoit's arms and then turns him over. He drops down and drives Benoit's face into the mat with the Unprettier. Christian covers and the referee makes the count, 1..........2..........3!

Winner: Christian

Officials and the trainer comes rushing to the ring and check on Chris Benoit. They carefully get him out of the ring and tend to him on the floor. Before Christian can even begin to celebrate his victory, the music of the New Nation hits and out comes the group. All four men come out with their titles around their waists and they make their way down the ramp. The four enter the ring and surround the new WWE champion. As Lashley is about to attack, "I'm Back" plays and Eric Bischoff comes out to the stage.

Bischoff: That's enough! Booker, you and your men better not lay a hand on Christian. If you do, you and all your buddies there will be stripped of your titles!

The crowd goes nuts at the sound of Bischoff's threat. Back in the ring, Booker is visibly pissed off. Christian gets his belt and leaves the ring.

Bischoff: Now Booker, you have been a thorn at my side since you came to Smackdown. Last year you and your goons took it upon yourselves to attack me, and I let it slide. Then at the Royal Rumble three months ago you did it again and how did I reward you? A title shot! I gave you a title shot, but I didn't expect you to win the championship. I figured that if I made it so that if you lost this match, you'd never have another shot, thus making you want to leave. It didn't work. But Booker don't get too cocky just yet, because I have a backup plan as always. Part one of that backup plan will be revealed in just a little bit, but let me tell you about part two. In about a month will be the King of the Ring pay-per-view and there will be a World Heavyweight title match at the event. You Booker will defend that newly won title against the number one contender, Ron "The Truth" Killings. Well you'll be defending it if you still are champion by that time, because for the next three weeks you will be defending your title against a few friends of mine. Let me put it to you like this, at the Royal Rumble was the last time you will ever put your hands on me. Booker, you want a war..........then you've got one!

As he says that, some familiar music plays and the fans come to their feet. Booker's eyes widen as he hears the music himself. The rest of the New Nation members recognize the music as well. The crowd breaks out into a chant and then they cheer out of control when, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, & Hollywood Hogan step out through the entry way. The three men stand at the side of Bischoff and just stare down the New Nation. The pay-per-view comes to an end with a shot of Booker T throwing a fit in the ring.

Edited by cerebralkiller9

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome shows man i love you diary. couldnt believe it stopped for a while but great to see you back in action ;)

Great way to bring the nWo into the picture man. i hope you dont over use or under use them like other people do. good luck ;)

Edited by Matt

IPB Image

Report by: Dee Wallace Stone

IPB Image

New Nation vs New World Order

In what is being called the most shocking moment of Wrestlemania, Eric Bischoff brought the nWo (Hogan, Hall, & Nash) in to WWE:TNA to aid him with Booker T and his New Nation.The aid couldn't have come any sooner, as the New Nation has secured just about every title there is on Smackdown. Who better to battle a dominant group, than the group that defined dominant back in the WCW days. Now it doesn't appear like the nWo will be around for a long time and by the sound of Bischoff's speech, we may be right. Bischoff stated that for the "next three weeks" Booker T would defend his title against all three members of the nWo. It is known that Hogan is working on a per appearance contract only, so he could be gone at any moment. Hall and Nash are both under contract, so they could be around for a while. It is possible that we could see Lashley & Jordan vs The Outsiders and Hollywood Hogan vs Monty Brown at King of the Ring, but things could change.

IPB Image

The King of Kings

Vince McMahon made the announcement last night at Wrestlemania that the King of the Ring ppv and tournament was returning to WWE:TNA. The matches were announced and the participants. What is different about this years tournament is the fact that half of the wrestlers involved are former kings. McMahon spared no expence and pulled out the check book to get some of the former kings to take part. Steve Austin and Bret Hart are two men who had for the most part taken a break from the business and are now returning for the tournament. If past tournaments are any indication, this tournament will be all about the fresh, new talent. Yes the tournament is being called the "king of kings tournament", but the company knows that they have a better chance at creating and pushing a new superstar through this tournament than resparking the flame of a past one. The two that stand out most in the tournament as candidates to benefit most from this tournament are Charlie Haas and Chris Masters. Haas has being receiving a slow built push for the last year, but minor injuries have slowed that down. Masters on the other hand looks to be headed to a big push now as a singles wrestler. After his run-in with Angle and Styles at Wrestlemania, the chances of seeing Masters face those two men during the tournament are good.

IPB Image

Women's Super 8 Tournament?

The Women's Super 8 tournament is something WWE:TNA management has talked about for months. Sources tell us that the women's division may soon get some fresh new faces and the tournament could very well become a reality. Christy Hemme and Jenny Lane are the two newest divas to be signed by WWE:TNA. Veronica Stevens (Simply Luscious), Jenny Taylor, Bobcat, Lana Kinnear, and Desire are just about ready to be called up to the main roster. With the current roster of women and the newly singned and called up divas, the tournament could be the women's version of the King of the Ring tournament.

IPB Image

Chris Benoit Injured "4 Real"

The injury that Chris Benoit received at Wrestlemania was not scripted in anyway as an excuse to take the title off him. Sources tell us that the match was set to run for a good twenty five to thirty minutes before Christian was to make his way to the ring and win the title. The match ending had to be rushed due to Benoit landing hard on his shoulder while falling from the ring to the outside. After the show went off the air, trainers and EMT's checked him completely, but it wasn't until he was taken to the hospital and look at by a doctor that he knew the extent of his injury. We have gotten word that Chris Benoit suffered a seperated shoulder. It's an AC Type 3 separated shoulder to be exact. Doctors told Benoit to get a lot of rest and to take it easy for the next few weeks. He is scheduled to be checked up on in about two weeks. At that time the doctor will let him know if he will require surgery or not. Chris Benoit is expected to be out of action for about 4 to 6 weeks (longer if he needs to have surgery).

IPB Image

BREAKING NEWS: Christian stripped of WWE title!

In a shocking turn of events, WWE champion Christian has been stripped of the title and his win is being removed from the record books. General Manager Shane McMahon stated that the reason for the vacancy of the title is due to the fact that Christian was not officially involved in the bout at match time. The match was officially changed to Edge vs Chris Benoit because everybody thought Christian was going to be unable to compete after being assaulted earlier on in the night. The WWE:TNA board of directors will be looking over the matter and will come to a conclusion. They will then allow Shane McMahon to make an official statement about the title situation at Raw tonight.

HOLY COW! AWESOME WRESTLEMANIA!

Very interested to see where things go between AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and Chris Masters, maybe a triple threat match for even a turn from Angle...

Loved the main event and the aftermath... Which leads to Christian being stripped of the gold :( which I wasn't real happy about but if i know you, then there is a reasoning behind everything and hopefully it gets resolved soon enough...

Keep it up man...

IPB Image

Christian earned the right to face Chris Benoit by defeating 29 other superstars at the 2005 Royal Rumble. He went on to defeat Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania 21 last night, but the title reign would not last long. Hours later, Shane McMahon forced Christian to vacate the title due to changes made to the match that removed any rights Christian had to challenge for the title. The board of directors have reviewed the situation and have come up with a solution. Shane McMahon will make that announcement tonight on Raw. Will Christian be given back what he rightfully earned? Or will Edge sneak his way to championship gold? What about the injured, former champion Chris Benoit? Could the title be given back to him instead? Only Shane McMahon has those answer and he will deliver the announcement tonigh, live on Raw.

CONFIRMED MATCHES

The in ring return of Sting vs Edge [King of the Ring; Round 1 Match]

Carlito's Raw debut taking on OVW standout, Bryan Danielson

The Raw debut of Abyss against Mike Mizanin

• 1 month later...

IPB Image

Monday, March 28, 2005 Results

Dark Matches

Briscoe Brothers d. Matt Cross & Jerrelle Clark

Gene Snitsky d. Josh Prohibition

Heat Tapings

Lance Cade d. Danny Basham

Alexis Laree d. Veronica Stevens

Donovan Morgan d. Rene Dupree

Matt Morgan & Mark Jindrak d. Johnny Stamboli & Little Guido

:::[iNTRO VIDEO AND PYRO EXPLOSIONS]:::

After the pyro explosions stop and the smoke clears, a video plays. The video highlights events from Wrestlemania that involved Raw superstars. Most of the highlights are focused on Christian, Edge, and Chris Benoit. We are also shown the announcement of the return of the King of the Ring and the opening bout scheduled for tonight. When the video comes to an end, we are taken to a shot of the ring. The lights are off and a single spotlight shines on the middle of the ring. A man stands in that very spotlight and slowly raises his arm up to the air. A mic is lowered from the top of the arena and he grasps it.

Kennedy: You all may be wondering just who I am and I'm about to introduce myself. Ladies and gentlemen I am Raw's newest ring announcer, Ken Kennedy! I weigh in at an astonishing two hundred and forty three pounds. And I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

There's a pause and the crowd is silent as they don't know how to react to the ring announcer.

Kennedy: But seeing as how I'm a professional and demand respect, you can all refer to me as, Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy...............Kennedy!

The crowd breaks out into a chorus of boos as he finishes saying his name. Some fans are cheering, but about eighty five percent of the fans are booing him instead. Kennedy clears his throat and continues on.

Kennedy: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a fifteen minute time limit. Introducing first, currently in the ring, hailing from Aberdeen, Washington. He weighs in at one hundred and ninety pounds. This is Bryan Danielson!

There is a pop from the crowd, but only the "smart" fans know who he is and most of the rest have no clue as to who the man is.

Kennedy: Sorry kid, it appears that they don't know you. Moving on. And now, his opponent hails from San Turce, Puerto Rico. Weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, Carlito!!

Carlito vs Bryan Danielson

Danielson extends his hand to Carlito after the bell rings and Carlito looks around to see what the crowd says. The fans cheer and tell him to do it, so Carlito shakes Danielson's hand. The two start off by locking up, with Danielson getting the better of the grapple. Danielson goes behind and then trips up Carlito. He then quickly leaps over and applies a headlock, but Carlito rolls over and pins his shoulders down to the mat. Danielson releases the hold, fearing getting counted down for the three. Carlito gets up first, but Danielson trips him up again and this time covers him. Carlito escapes the cover and quickly gets up and tries to drop an elbow, but Danielson rolls out of the way. Danielson gets up and tries to drop a leg drop, but Carlito moves out of the way this time. The two get up and have a stand off, which draws huge cheers from the fans. Both men shake there head in approval and the two slap hands before continuing. Carlito charges at Danielson and ends up getting hip tossed. Carlito lands on his feet and runs to the ropes. Danielson leaps up and catches Carlito coming with a high leg lariat. Carlito rolls on the mat and then checks his lips to see if he isn't busted open. Danielson picks Carlito up, but ends up taking an elbow to the gut. Carlito grabs Danielson's head and then drops to the mat onto his back. He lifts both knees as he's falling, so Danielson smacks his face on them after falling. Carlito gets a huge pop from the crowd for the innovative variation of the face buster. Carlito picks Danielson up, but is surprised by a quick go behind by the young upstart. The surprise Carlito is lifted up and slammed to the mat by a bridging German suplex. Carlito manages to kick out at two. Danielson signals that it's time to end it. Danielson grabs Carlito from behind and attempts to hit his finishing move, the Dragon Suplex, but Carlito flips over. Carlito lands on his feet and quickly leaps up and grabs Danielson's neck. Carlito falls back and brings Danielson down into the Back Cracker. Danielson holds his back and Carlito covers him, 1.........2.........3!

Winner: Carlito

After ring announcer Ken Kennedy makes the announcement of Carlito's win, he stands up and slides into the ring. Carlito doesn't know Kennedy has entered the ring and gets blasted from behind with a clothesline. Kennedy picks Carlito up and drives him down to the mat with a DDT. Kennedy stands over Carlito and talks some smack before pulling him up again. Kennedy whips Carlito to the corner and follows with a charging shoulder to the gut. Kennedy picks Carlito up and sits him on the top buckle. Kennedy climbs up and mounts Carlito onto his shoulders. Kennedy dives off the ropes with a forward flip Samoan Drop. Kennedy stands up and rips off his shirt and tosses it on Carlito. Kennedy climbs up a corner and hols his amrs up in the air. The fans now lay into Kennedy with loud boos. Kennedy simply smiles and takes it in. Kennedy gets down and leaves the ring. As he is walking away, he stops and turns back to look at the ring. Kennedy looks of for a bit and then cracks a huge smile. Carlito rolls over and continues to hold on to his ribs. We cut to the back where General Manager Shane McMahon is talking with Doug Basham.

McMahon: So it's like this, you do this and your Raw career will sky-rocket. The fans want it. It's a proven fact. Ever since the death of ECW, the fans have craved hardcore wrestling more than before. So tonight when you wrestle Nick Dinsmore, the advocate for technical wrestling, it will be a hardcore match. I don't think Nick will be too happy about it, but I'm doing this in the interest of business.

Doug Basham nods his head and looks pleased. He turns and leaves the office. As Shane is about to sit down, there is a knock at the door and he tells the person to enter. Brent Albright enters the room with both Raw tag team titles over his shoulders.

Albright: Look Shane, before my match at Wrestlemania, your father told me that I would not be stripped of the tag team championship and that you had something planned to fix the situation. So what's the plan if I may ask?

McMahon: Listen, it's really simple. I can't have Raw's tag team championship vacant, as it will loose value. Now I thought you and Chris made great tag champions, but the draft spoiled that. I don't think that I should punish you because of the draft by taking away what you've earned, so this is what I propose. Next week we will have two matches, with the two winners of those matches facing each other at the King of the Ring. The winner of that match would then go on to become your new tag team partner and co-holder of the tag team championship. And in the interest of fairness, I'm going to allow you the opportunity to select the four men yourself. Think of it as your way of auditioning potential tag team partners.

As Albright is about to say something, the door opens up and in walks Edge with Lita at his side. Albright stares down Edge, but Shane quickly asks him to leave in peace. Edge watches Albright walk off with a smug look on his face and then turns to Shane.

Edge: Shane-O, we need to talk.............in private!

Edge turns and grabs the camera and shoves it to the side. The camera man falls down to the ground and the feed goes to static. We quickly cut back to the arena, where Maven makes his way down to the ring. As he is about to climb a corner and pose, Heath Cameron slides into the ring and clobbers him from behind with an elbow to the head.

Heath Cameron vs Maven

The referee rings the bell and the match gets under way. Heath assaults Maven viciously, as last week on Raw, Maven shoved Tracy off the ring apron during the Heath Cameron/Nick Dinsmore vs Maven/Mark Jindrak match. It appears Heath is trying to beat and apology out of Maven and by the look sof the beating, it looks like he might get it. Maven takes advantage a split second pause by Heath to roll out of the ring. The safety is short lived for Maven, as Heath runs and dives out of the ring, landing on Maven with a crossbody. Heath jerks Maven up and sends him head first into the steel steps then tosses him into the ring. Heath looks at Tracy on the outside and yells to her, "This is for you!". Heath picks Maven up and positions him. He then leaps forward and nails the Flipping Hybrid Piledriver. The referee drops to his knees and checks on Maven as the crowd continues to cheer on wildly. Heath rolls Maven over and hooks a leg, 1.........2.........3!

Winner: Heath Cameron

Heath stands up and the referee raises his arm up in the air. Tracy on the outside of the ring celebrates by jumping around and screaming. She slides into the ring and hugs Heath, followed by a kiss to the cheeck. Heath looks at her and nods his head saying no. Tracy's expression changes and looks to be confused and quite possibly a little worried given their past. Heath grabs her and jerks her close to him. He proceeds to plant a big kiss on the lips and the crowd goes wild. The cheering comes to an end suddenly when the lights dim. Some music plays and a woman comes out to the stage. She is wearing a long pink gown, with matching hat. As the camera gets closer, it is revealed that it's Lana Star.

Lana: Awww, how sweet. Two lovebirds, with somewhat of a violent past, but love birds none the less. Let me ask you something Tracy, just how do you deal with his temper? I mean he's violent and he proved it tonight. Maven didn't even stand a chance. He completely destroyed him and didn't even think twice about how he did it. He did it all for you, but is that love or is that infatuation? Think about it Tracy, if he ever catches you looking at another guy, will he blow it off or will he do to you what he just did to poor little Maven over there? You have to ask all these questions to truly know your man. But let me tell you one thing. I know my man. I know he has a bad temper and a mean streak a mile long. I've learned to control him, so we get along real well. I think you would really like him. As a matter of fact, let me introduce you to him.

As she says that, Heath is blasted from behind by a huge man. Tracy gets shoved down to the mat and then the huge man picks Heath up. The man tosses Heath into a corner and then charges. He leaps up and hits Heath with a high knee to the chest area. The camera gets a good shot of the man and he appears to be of Samoan descent. The Samoan pulls Heath up and shoots him to the ropes and then leaps up and kicks him right in the face. The Samoan picks Heath up again and sends him to the corner again and this time goes over and plants him on the top turnbuckle. The Samoan then lifts him off the turnbuckle, onto his shoulder. He turns and gets a running start before dropping back with a devastating Muscle Buster! The Samoan gets up and doesn't look to be satisfied yet. He sits Heath up and then applies a body scissors, followed by a choke. The Samoan tightens the choke and Heath goes limp. Officials rush down the ramp and enter the ring. Tracy looks on horrified from the outside. Lana on the stage laughs on and then brings the mic up.

Lana: Joe, that's enough! It's time to go.

At the sound of her voice, the Samoan, who apparently is called Joe, releases the choke. He stands over Heath and cracks a demented smile as Heath spits out blood. The officials check on Heath, as he could very well have internal bleeding. Joe exits the ring and walks up the ramp to join Lana. The two stay on the stage as we cut to a commercial break.

Abyss vs Mike Mizanin

As we return from the commercial break, Abyss is in the ring assaulting The Miz. Miz tries to fight back, but Abyss tosses him over the top rope. Abyss goes to the outside and stalks Miz. As he bends down to grab Miz, a chair connects with Abyss' head. Miz gets up and whacks him on the back with the chair. Mitchell screams to the ref about the use of the chair. Miz nails Abyss with the chair one more time on the back. Abyss rolls into the ring and Miz follows. Once both men are in the ring, the referee calls for the bell. Miz stomps away on the monster Abyss and then pulls him up. Miz tries to whip him to the ropes, but Abyss reverses it. Miz rebounds from the ropes and ends up in the grasp of Abyss and feels the Black Hole Slam! Abyss sits up and looks to Mitchell, who gives him a signal. Abyss gets up to his feet and picks Miz up. He lifts him up onto his shoulders and then drops down with the Shock Therapy. Abyss covers Miz, 1.........2........Abyss pulls Miz's head up. Abyss jerks Miz up and then gives a double thumbs down signal, which draws the boos from the crowd. Abyss picks Miz up and drops him down with his version of the Batista Bomb. Abyss covers Miz one more time, 1........2.......3!

Winner: Abyss

Abyss stands up and grabs Miz by the throat. He doesn't look to be done just yet. As he's about to lift Miz up again for another powerbomb, Mitchell starts to scream to Abyss to turn around. He turns and is face to face with Batista. The two big men trade blows, with Batista getting the better of the exchange. Batista shoots Abyss to the ropes and look s to hit his spine buster, but Abyss hooks the rope and then rolls out of the ring. Batista screams to Abyss to get back into the ring, but the monster backs up the ramp. Batista turns and helps up Miz as we fade to the back. We see Raw's newest backstage interviewer, Maria Kanellis standing by with Sting.

Maria:Ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing here with the man that is making his return to the ring tonight, Sting. So tell us your thoughts on your match tonight with Edge and where've you been?

Sting: Well Maria, as most people know, I suffered a neck injury prior to last year's Wrestlemania that didn't require surgery. The injury did one thing and that was remind me that this is a young man's sport. But it wasn't until a few months ago that I got a call from Shelton Benjamin, who talked me into a return. I figured the Stinger needed to come back and go out on a high note. If I indeed am at my final days in this business, then what better way than to go out as a king.

Before Sting can continue, Shane McMahon comes over and cuts him off.

Shane: Look Sting, with all due respect, let me interrupt you for just a second. There has been a slight change to your match tonight against Edge. Due to the announcement I must make later tonight about the WWE title, Edge has been removed from the match, and the tournament as well. Taking his place will be another man making his long awaited return to the ring. Tonight, it will be Sting vs Kane in the main event. And just as an FYI, this is the only King of the Ring match tonight, as I asked my father to move the scheduled John Cena versus Kip James match to Smackdown due to the WWE title situation. Good luck out there tonight.

Sting looks on as the General Manager walks away and then continues on.

Sting: Like I was saying, there's no better way to end my career than as king of the ring. All I have to do is get through tonight's match against kane and.....

As he is talking, a hand reaches over and pulls the mic away. The camera pans to the side and we see Shelton Benjamin. Sting grabs the mic and brings it back towards himself.

Sting: Shelton, good to see you.

Shelton: Look Sting, it's good to have you back and all, but we have other business to discuss. In this business there comes a time for an established star to pass the torch to a younger up-and-coming superstar. Stinger, I believe that time is now. I've done all I can up to this point. I'm the United States champion. I'm one step away from challenging for the WWE title. The one thing that I need to do is defeat somebody established enough to earn that credibility of a main event superstar. Sting, I'm here to lay down the challenge. Shelton Benjamin versus Sting at King of the Ring. WHat do you say?

Sting: What do I say? here's what I say.

Sting quickly reels back and slaps Shelton across the face hard.

Sting: You called me to come back and then you come here and tell me that it's your time and want to face me in that ring! I've never been one to back down from a challenge and I'm not about to start now. I will say one thing to you Shelton, you're not ready. You may think this it your time, but it's not. I'll see you at King of the Ring, where it will be Showtime!

As Sting finishes, Shane McMahon comes back into the scene.

Shane: I couldn't help but overhear you guys talk about a match at King of the Ring. Shelton, Sting, you to have your match........only if Sting is eliminated from the tournament. If Sting makes it to the finals, your match is off Shelton, I'm sorry.

Shelton stares at Shane with a disappointed look on his face. Shane McMahon walks away and we cut to the arena where Doug Basham is coming down the ramp. Doug is pushing a shopping cart full of weapons. When he gets to ring side, he starts to take weapons out of the cart and tosses them into the ring. Doug slides into the ring and then lets out a loud yell as he poses on the ropes. The music of "Mr. Wrestling" Nick Dinsmore plays.

Nick Dinsmore vs Doug Basham

Basham waits in the ring as the music continues to play. Basham starts to get frustrated and begins to walk towards the ropes to leave the ring. As he reaches the ropes, the titantron comes on and we see Nick Dinsmore laying on the ground. We get a shot of Basham back in the ring and he look surprised. We go back to the shot of Dinsmore and the camera man zooms out. We see two Singapore canes laying on Dinsmore crossed together in the form of an X. We go back to the ring and see Basham watching the tron, looking worried. Before he can do anything, he is blasted from behind by a shot from a Singapore cane. He gets struck by another shot to the head. We get a shot of his attckers and they are none other than Justin Credible & The Sandman. The two assault Basham with multiple shots from the Singapore canes. Sandman picks Basham up and hits him with the White Russian Legsweep. Sandman covers and Credible goes down to count the three.

Winner: No Contest

Credible and Sandman prepare to attack again, but stop when "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple plays. The crowd quickly recognises the music and let out a mixed reaction. The reaction gets louder when Shane Douglas steps out through the entry way onto the stage. Douglas looks around with a big smile on his face. Douglas pulls out a mic out of his back pocket and brings it up to his mouth to speak.

Douglas: Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Indeed, The Franchise is back!

The crowd lets out a loud pop for Shane Douglas. Douglas continues to look on with a huge smile while a "Franchise" chant starts up.

Douglas: It appears to me that hardcore has become a way to simply draw ratings. I was sitting at home watching Raw with a couple of friends, when I heard Shane McMahon say that he was going to draw ratings by having two guys that know nothing about the craft wrestle a hardcore match. We watched in disgust and decided it was time to show McMahon what hardcore is all about. We left the house and got in the car. We rode for thirty minutes and then layed out Nick Dinsmore upon arriving. This is not about WWE:TNA trying to bring hardcore back. No, this is about the history of hardcore in this business. You see, I don't like watching somebody rape the legacy of hardcore!

Most of the fans cheer, while the rest boo Douglas.

Douglas: ECW is dead and buried, and the so called "hardcore" style should stay that way. Hardcore is not something you can recreate. Hardcore was a lifestyle. All the guys in ECW left blood, sweat, and tears in the ring because they loved and respected the hardcore life. So for Shane McMahon to try and spit in the face of all the guys that loved doing what they did in ECW and all those fans that respected what they did, by trying to have non-hardcore wrestlers take part in hardcore matches makes me sick! So I'm gonna tell you what is going to happen. Sandman, Justin Credible, myself, and any other wrestler that built the legacy of hardcore in the past, will be watching closely. We will fight......no, no, no! We will DIE to protect the legacy of hardcore and ECW that we built on our shoulders. But we will not show disrespect by claiming to be ECW, because like I said, ECW has been dead and buried since Satan himself, Vince McMahon bought the rights of ownership. From now on you can simply call us The Extremists.

Shane Douglas drops the mic down and raises his arms up into the air. He then walks down the ramp and joins Credible and Sandman down at ringside. The three men jump the guard rail and leave through the crowd. As the three are making their way through the see of fans, we fade out to a video. The video starts up with some thunder claps. Then a bright light begins to slowly shine in the background. An object stands in front of the light, thus causing a silhouette to appear. It's in the shape of a Celtic cross. A voice over comes on.

"Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, now and forever.

Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti."

Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The two shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

IPB Image

The video fades out and we return to the arena where a large fire explosion goes off at the top of the ramp. This brings out the returning Kane to the stage. Kane walks down the ramp and receives a great ovation from the pumped up fans. Kane does his in-ring pyro spot and then "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica plays. The fans go wild when Sting comes out from behind the curtain. Sting looks to be extremely pumped up for his first round King of the Ring match. He makes his way to ringside and then enters the ring. As Sting removes his coat, "Aint No Stoppin' Me" plays and Shelton comes out to the stage. Shelton stays put at the top of the ramp and appears to just be out there to watch the match.

Sting vs Kane

The momentary distraction that Shelton causes is enough for Kane to take early control of the match. Kane lands heavy blows to the back of Sting's neck. Kane wraps his hands around the neck of Sting and then lifts him up. He then tosses him into the corner. Kane charges and goes for a clothesline, but Sting moves out of the way. Sting chops Kane and then kicks him in the gut. He whips him to the ropes and nails a clothesline of his own. Sting pounds his chest and lets out a scream. He picks kane up, but takes a open palm thrust to the throat. Sting staggers back and Kane then picks him up and drives him down with a sidewalk slam. Kane covers, but only keeps Sting down for a two count. Kane pulls Sting up and shoots him to the ropes. As Sting comes back, Kane wraps his hand around Sting's neck and looks for a chokeslam. Sting breaks free and nails a dropkick on the big red monster. Sting tries to cover Kane, but is grabbed by the throat again by Kane. Kane sits up and gets to his feet.Kane lifts Sting up, but the chokeslam gets countered into an armdrag. Kane rolls out of the ring dur to the arm drag. This allows Kane a chance to take a breather. Sting runs to the ropes and leaps onto the middle rope and springs over onto Kane on the outside. Kane catches the incoming Sting and then drives him back first onto the ring post. He then throws Sting back into the ring. Kane rolls in and then as Sting stands up, catches him with a boot to the face. Kane lifts Sting up and appears to be trying to finish him off with the Tombstone, but Sting slides off Kane's shoulders and lands behind him. Sting grabs Kane's head and pulls him back into the Scorpion Death Drop! He quickly covers Kane, 1.........2.........3!

Winner: Sting

Shelton Benjamin claps after the announcement is made that Sting has advanced to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament. Sting looks towards the stage and sees Benjamin clapping and isn't to happy about the gesture. Sting points to Benjamin and tells him that he'll worry about him later. Shelton smiles and then turns to leave. As he is about to go through the curtain, "Here Comes the Money" plays and Shane McMahon comes out with the WWE title over his shoulder. Shane looks at Shelton and points for him to go to the back. He then motions to everybody in the ring, including Sting to leave and do the same as Shelton. Shane doesn't look to be playing around and has a very serious look on his face. He asks for a mic and is handed one by the ring announcer.

Shane: I believe it's time to get this over with. All day I have been in and out of the WWE:TNA championship committee's office, trying to come up with a final verdict as to just who should be the WWE champion. Well for the last fourty minutes I was in there back and forth with Ricky Steamboat, Jim Cornette, Dusty Rhodes, and my father, Vince McMahon himself trying to end this nonsense and we came up with one solution. Since Christian had been deemed injured by the trainer and EMT's, the official match was indeed Chris Benoit versus Edge. Now normally the championship would be given back to Chris and have him and Edge go at it one more time to decided who the champion really is. Unfortunately, due to Chris Benoit's injury, that won't be happening. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen let me introduce to you your NEW WWE champion.......

Before he can finish his statement, "Just Close Your Eyes" comes on and an angry Christian comes power walking down the ramp. Christian slides into the ring and quickly snatches the mic away from Shane McMahon.

Christian: What?! That's your answer to the problem! You're going to declare Edge as the WWE champion, when he never even pinned Chris Benoit?! He'll, he's never even beaten me! You know damn well that I wasn't injured at Wrestlemania. You were there when they checked me. That trainer was paid off and so were the EMT's. You want to know why it took me so long to come back to the arena! It was because they were holding me hostage. I'm positive that it was Edge who paid them off to keep me out of the arena until after the match was over. But lets not forget the attack prior to that. I'm not exactly sure just who it was, but I'm sure they were working with the same person that tried to keep me away from my championship match.

Shane McMahon gets handed another mic and then brings it up to speak.

Shane:Look Christian, I understand you're upset, but you're talking crazy now. Paid off medical staff, hired mercenaries, it's all just paranoia to me. The trauma that was cause when I stripped you of the title is making you crazy. I'm sorry Christian, but face the facts that you are not the WWE champion. You'll get another shot at the title down the road, I guarantee it.

Christian: No Shane! Another title shot down the road is not what I want! It's real simple, give me a shot to prove just who the champion is. How about me and Edge go one on one next week, with the winner becoming the undisputed WWE champion?

Shane: I'm sorry Christian, no deal. Edge has already been declared the WWE champion by the championship committee.

As he says that, the titantron comes on and some heavy guitar riffs can be heard. The tron goes into static for a few second and then the word G-TV comes one. The static fades out to footage from a security camera placed overhead in the direction of a door that reads "Raw General Manager". We see Edge come out of the door and then just stands there for a few seconds. He then burst into the office that the door lead to. About thirty seconds after Edge goes in, we see Christian come into the shot. As he is about to approach the door, he is blindsided from behind by none other than Jeff Jarrett & JBL. The two assault Christian and pound him to the ground. they pick him up and he's a bloody mess. The two whip him towards the door, which is opening up. Christian crashes into the door and the impact sends him back, landing hard on the floor. We then see Edge peek out and go back into the office. the footage turns out to be security camera footage from Wrestlemania 21. We see a shot of Shane McMahon in the ring watching the tron and looks shocked by what he's watching. The footage goes back to static. We see Shane McMahon about to bring the mic up to speak, but is cut off when the static goes back to some more footage. This time the camera is position over head in what appears to be Shane McMahon's office. We see him at his desk going over some paperwork, when Edge bursts into the office. Shane pops up off his chair and then Edge goes over to him.

Edge: Damn it Shane, you told me it was done, I didn't have to worry about Matt anymore. Especially tonight when the entire masterplan comes to an end. not only will I have the girl, but I'll have the gold. I assume you took care of the issue with the trainer and Jeff and John are in on it as well?

Shane: Don't worry about it, it's all taken care of. Jeff and John agree to it, just as long as you grant both me title shots down the road. By the end of the night, you will finally be standing in the rightful spot you should have been years ago.......champ.

The video fades out to static and we are taken to a shot of Christian's reaction to all of this. He is about to explode, as the entire conspiracy he was talking about has been proven to be true. Shane McMahon is angry at the fact that he has been exposed, but his expression quickly changes when he sees Christian. Shane starts to beg off, but Christian won't have any of it. Christian grabs Shane by the coat and demands to know why Shane has done all this to him. Why did he take everything he had worked so hard for. Shane doesn't answer and is still trying to talk his way out of it. Before Christian can do anything, Edge slides into the ring and tries to attack him. Christian ducks the attempt and then lands some heavy punches. Christian rips off his shirt and mounts Edge. The rights and lefts rain down onto the face of Edge. Christian slides out and grabs a chair. He returns to the ring, but Shane McMahon pulls Edge out of the ring. Christian swings the chair wildly and strikes the ropes just as Edge makes it to the outside. Christian tosses the chair out of the ring towards Edge and Shane, but the two are too far up the ramp. Christian screams out to the two to come back, but neither of them makes a move. As Christian continues to challenge them, the crowd lets out a chorus of boos. We quickly find out why when Christian turns around and is met by a jumping crescent kick from Booker T. Booker slaps Christian while on the ground, but Christian brings Booker down with a double leg takedown. Before Christian can do any damage, Orlando Jordan, Bobby Lashley, Monty Brown, and apparently the newest memeber of the New Nation, Mark Henry slide into the ring and pull Christian off Booker. Booker looks to Shane McMahon, who raises his arm up and gives a thumbs down gesture. The four men beat down Christian and then pull him up for Booker to take some shots himself. Booker pulls Christian in and delivers a Book End on him. The New Nation stands over Christian and they raise their arms up in the air. As the copyright logo comes one the screen, we see Edge and Shane McMahon smiling. The show then fades to black.

WRITER'S NOTE: Before any stones are cast towards me, the "spoken" text that is part of the hype promo for The Saints tag team set to debut soon, was not written by me. It was in fact taken directly from the movie The Boondock Saints. I'm not claiming to have written any part of it myself. Thank you.

IPB Image

BREAKING NEWS: WWE TITLE VACATED BY MR. MCMAHON!

For the second time in a two day span, the WWE title has been made vacant yet again. Shane McMahon was going to announce that Edge had been declared WWE champion by the championship committee, but following Raw and the evidence revealed of a mass conspiracy. Mr. McMahon had this to say on a video here on WWE:TNA.com:

"After video footage revealed that my son, Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jeff Jarrett, head trainer Jim Henderson, and some local EMT's had worked together to keep Christian out of his scheduled WWE title match at Wrestlemania, I, and I alone have come to a decision. I am going to go over the head of the championship committee and declaring that Edge is NOT the WWE champion, and will not go on record as being so. Edge will get a chance to become WWE champion at the King of the Ring. He will go one one one with Christian in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWE championship."

Mr. McMahon then moved on to this Thursday's Smackdown and what changes he has in store:

"After last night's events on Raw, I have made another decision. For the remainder of the month, the WWE & NWA brands will be null and void. This means that until the conclusion of the King of the Ring tournament, both brands will share Raw and Smackdown. I came to this decision after Booker T broke the brand rules and showed up on Raw. So this is how it's going to remain for the next four weeks."

Mr. McMahon finished up by delivering a message to NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Booker T:

"Booker, I'm going to slightly alter Eric Bischoff's plans for you. You will still be facing all three nWo members in championship matches in the coming weeks. But as opposed to you facing the first this week and then facing the rest two weeks after that, then possibly getting the Smackdown just days before King of the Ring off, it's going to happen somewhat differently. You see you will be facing Scott Hall next week on Smackdown. If you leave with the championship, you will then face Hulk Hogan. If you still have the championship around your waist by then, Kevin Nash will challenge you just days before King of the Ring. But this week you will be facing the same man you attacked on Raw, Christian, one on one in a steel cage."

IPB Image

BREAKING NEWS: WWE:TNA Releases 21 Superstars

The following superstars have been released from the company. WWE:TNA wishes them luck on all their future endeavors:

Wrestlers

A-Train

Billy Kidman

Glenn Gilberti

Jeff Hardy

Jerry Lynn

Johnny Stamboli

Konnan

Little Guido

Luther Reigns

Maven

Rene Dupree

Rico

Shawn Daivari

Spanky

Divas

Ivory

Jackie Gayda

Madusa

OVW

Bobcat

Desire

Matrix

Taylor Matheny

IPB Image

Report by:Connor MacManus

The recent releases by WWE:TNA are due to the sudden return of the nWo, the debut of new faces like Ken Kennedy, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, and a few more set to debut on Smackdown. Word going around is that two people that narrowly escaped the roster cuts were Jamie Noble and Stacy Keibler. No word on how Stacy managed to escape the cut, but as for Noble he is set to feud with CM Punk. Our backstage source told us that there is internal talk about a planned Punk/Noble feud that in their eyes would elevate both men to a new level. It is being said that Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Dean Malenko, and Triple H are all high on CM Punk's in-ring work and have all been pushing for him to be called up to the main roster for months now. Noble has also been praised by Flair, Steamboat, and Triple H in the past, explaining his program with Triple H last year. It's still early to guarantee that the feud will come to pass, as it was said that it was only talked about as a scenario, but do look for CM Punk to make a debut soon. One rumor killer here to end all the rumors, CM Punk will NOT be involved with The Saints tag team. Punk has been known to tag with Ace Steele and/or Colt Cabana in the past under the Second City Saints name, but WWE:TNA has no plans for that. The Saints are a completely different tag team altogether.

IPB Image

After Mr. McMahon's blockbuster announcement that the WWE & NWA brands will sharing Raw and Smackdown for the next four weeks, Smackdown will feel first hand the impact of historic move by the owner. WWE's Christian will make his first Smackdown appearance against NWA World Heavyweight champion Booker T in a Steel Cage match. Will the cage be able to keep the New Nation and Edge out long enough for Christian to get a measure of revenge on Booker?

Also, the first round of the King of the Ring continues as the legendary Bret "The Hitman" Hart makes his in-ring return against Charlie Haas. And in a battle of former Degeneration X team mates, Triple H battles BG James. Who will advance to the second round of the King of Kings tournament?

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Charlie Haas vs Bret Hart [King of the Ring; Round 1 Match]

Triple H vs BG James [King of the Ring; Round 1 Match]

Booker T vs Christian [steel Cage Match]

Steve Corino & C.W. Anderson make their Smackdown debut