Dave Attell's Insomniac Tour

ROC

So, did anyone catch this on Comedy Central the other night. It was four comedians including Greg Giraldo, Attell himself and the man, Dane Cook. I didn't catch all of it, but Attell and Cook had hilarious stuff, especially Cook's stuff (The Price is Right wheel is filled with blood, Big bucks, no whammies, etc.).

It seems like a much better foursome than the Blue Collar Comedy Tour ever was (despite what ratings and ticket sales would tell you).

Edited by ROC

yea, I saw it. I loved all of them except for the first guy. Cook is always great, and hes so much better when you can actually see him rather than listening to a cd just because he gets into it so much. Attell pulled out a few funny things but nothing where I was cracking up. Giraldo was incredible though, I was on the floor with the Whitney Houston comment after the steroid thing. Cook topped them all though, but I might just think that because I'm a huge Cook fan.

I saw this and loved it. Dane Cook went chalk, which means he was hilaurios. I heard some different stuff from him which I enjoyed. Dave Attell was his usual self. I've never been a big fan of his. I had no clue who the other was. But in my mind, Greg Giraldo stole the show. I think he's the most underrated stand up in America. This guy needs an HBO special.

"Man, bitches are the shit!"