Shaun of the Dead DVD Cover

ShaunoftheDeadDVD.jpg

Click Here for the flat version.

For the full version, which should only be used if you're going to print it and replace your current DVD cover with it, click here.

Alright, so after toying with several ideas for a new DVD/Game cover, I decided to stick with Shaun of the Dead--a great, hilarious movie (My opinion, of course :P). So I found the original DVD cover scanned over at the DVD cover dommunity I'm a part of, Generetic, and took the basic stuff I'd need from it.

Keeping it for reference, I then got to work...and hours upon hours of work later, finished. Herein lies the result, of course...and I hope it turned out as good as I believe it did. I'm really proud of this one...I think I'm well on my way to mastering this particular branch of graphic designs ^_^

So yes, comments/criticism/ratings are perfectly accepted and welcomed. Hope to hear from you guys soon.